12-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Name : Conchi

HT 158 , E cupper real stuff, 24 36

Service : good

Price : 110 90 2 ( Arrived)

Live Pigs up by tmr:D

wishxwish
12-09-2007, 08:59 PM
has she been here before under diff okt?

Aloe_vera
12-09-2007, 10:31 PM
tink i remember seeing her pic before.

BoobloverGuy
13-09-2007, 01:17 AM
Ah the 40E cup Vodka.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=72070

sucram72
13-09-2007, 02:00 AM
Name : Conchi

HT 158 , E cupper real stuff, 24 36

Service : good

Price : 110 90 2 ( Arrived)

Live Pigs up by tmr:D

Wa lao E cupper how to resist???? Bro can PM me yr contact. Thanks :D

lonelybro
13-09-2007, 12:00 PM
im interested to try, but i got reject when i tried to join ya group

tritonyeah666
13-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Bro drop me a pvt msg on this E-cupper gem. Would love to have slot with her on this coming sat or sun evening. Thks.

LordHorny
13-09-2007, 01:11 PM
has she been here before under diff okt?

haha, under another OKT and much higher price. Luckily I missed

ThaiBoy, great chicks & great pricing:D

thaiboy
13-09-2007, 01:31 PM
live piggs up :D

yalow
13-09-2007, 01:34 PM
live piggs up :D

saw the huge melons :eek:

GiftonJS
13-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Bro, any slots this afternoon? PM me.

tiverton18
13-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Was supposed to have a 2pm session today with Dragon Lady, Namari, after confirming with Bro AJ the previous day. Reached hotel 15 minutes earlier, and was told by Bro AJ that Dragon Lady was not feeling well, hence the slot had to be cancelled, much to my disappointment as I was looking forward to seeing this much acclaimed model as stated by the other bros' FRs.

Bro AJ offered me either Ke Ke or Conchi. I enquired about Conchi, and was briefed that this big breasted lady offered reasonable service. Since I have already taken the blue pill (old man like me needs this to perform, ke ke ke), I have no choice but to take Conchi as an alternative as my brother below is already having the tingling and throbbing feeling as a result of the blue pill effect.

Bro AJ sms me to go to the room for the 2.20pm session. Pressed the bell, and as usual, door is slightly opened with girl hiding behind. Pushed the door, and came face to face with Conchi who was dressed in a green tube and black hotpant. Can tell instantly that Conchi has a voluptuous figure, even fully dressed. The D size breast (not E size, as I confirmed with Conchi) appears too big for the green tube.

I was anxiously waiting for her to strip to her birthday suit to savour the voluptous figure while waiting for the water to run in the bathtub for the usual soaping and bathing.

She eventually took off her clothes to reveal her hour glass figure. My ratings as follows:

Looks: 7/10 (black shoulder length nice smelling tresses, smooth complexion with nice set of teeth, slightly tanned)

Age: 25 (looks younger than her age, the exact opposite of some girls who are marketed at a younger age but looked much older in person)

Figure: Ht 160 36D 25 36 (almost perfect hour glass figure)

Frenching; NA (she does not favour it, so did not insist)

BJ/BBBJ - 8/10 (I used a Durex proforma to prolong the initial BJ as I have a very sensitive small head that tend to ejaculate fast. The second round of BBBJ was heaven as she alternated between licking, sucking and deep throating with a motorized tongue.

Bath - SOP soaping and bathing. In between, she used her 36D breast to massage my penis.

Painting: Painted her for almost 10 minutes. She enjoyed it so much to the extent of even gyrating her hip to achieve maximum pleasure. Fingered her slightly initially, afterwhich she refused to let me continue to finger. She enjoyed to be painted instead.

FJ; 8/10 (She was moaning loudly while being painted. Asked me to fuck her as she was already in esctasy. Screwed with my fully capped and erected brother. Came quite fast but continued to screw her in missionary position. Athough already ejaculated, I continued to screw her for the next few minutes as the blue pill has a powerful effect.

Second round of FJ after the massage was better as it took me a while to ejaculate. After her deep throating BBBJ to firm up my brother, she capped me, followed by cowgirl then doggie for almost 10 minutes. I managed to come the second time after the doggie position, something of great achievement for me, as it is difficult for me to come the 2nd time.

Massage : 9/10 ( I give her a high rating in this area as she is indeed very good with a pair of strong hands and fingers. She told me that she learned the art of massage from her mother.

Conchi has come to Spore twice already. She came previously under the assumed name of Pat. She is helping her mother in running a food stall in LOS.

Overall Satisfaction: If you appreciate hour glass figure, good and strong massage, deep throat BBBJ and various sextifying FJ positions, then I reckon that she will be able to fulfil your satisfaction.

RTF: Normally I dont RTF as there are lots of inventories out there, however, for young and strong cheongster, it is a good proposition.

thaiboy
13-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Live Pigs up;)

awesomefucker
13-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Bros here will be interested in price war --- meaning we can pay less:)

Please start the price war immediately :D

bro thaiboy, you have been long and experienced in this line. so experienced that even AV are looking at you.

i don't think you very friendly, take my ex-girl and sell at a lower price. your expenses are none, so you earn more, make the girl pay everything themselves. if you want to take my ex-girls, inform me beforehand.

if you can play price war, i also can. see who win

topcook1
13-09-2007, 10:59 PM
bro thaiboy, you have been long and experienced in this line. so experienced that even AV are looking at you.

i don't think you very friendly, take my ex-girl and sell at a lower price. your expenses are none, so you earn more, make the girl pay everything themselves. if you want to take my ex-girls, inform me beforehand.

Are u an OKT??Never see before....

The Arbitrator
13-09-2007, 11:05 PM

After reading your posting, i felt that i have to speak up for okt thaiboy.

okt like U idiot, another sour grape.

Most of your girls under your wing told me that they took only $60-$70 for one session, you took the rest regardless of how much you can sell, the higher you sell the more go into your pocket instead of paying to the girls.

The girls got to pay for the hotel ranging from $120-$140, you pay nothing zero. Talking about welfare, what do you give to them?

so what cost you have?

for $110 for one session how much do you think thaiboy can make compare to your gp?

other okts doing well n you're jealous, you hv to activate all your clones n mass zap cheongsters who write field report for your competitors.

topcook1
13-09-2007, 11:21 PM

other okts doing well n you're jealous, you hv to activate all your clones n mass zap cheongsters who write field report for your competitors.

I see...Now I know that so many clones here...cheers

daydevil89
14-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Aiyo.... i see there is a war coming...

真是。。。 叶子媚跑步,一波未平一波又起!!!

I personally feel that all OKT ... you got you do, i got i do... earn more earn less is up to individual

If its good under this roof, no one will run for another roof to hide from the rain...

My 2 cents... lets just enjoy cheonging and dun create war... Cheers!!!

sucram72
14-09-2007, 12:42 AM
Wa lao E cupper how to resist???? Bro can PM me yr contact. Thanks :D

Bro Thaiboy

Already send in my registration please quickly approve hor thanks :D

LordHorny
14-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Bros here will be interested in price war --- meaning we can pay less:)

Please start the price war immediately

Yeah:D

Just like we need SPC to keep all the oil companies honest, nothing like a little compitition. That's why I only pump SPC to support an honest no frills brand

tritonyeah666
14-09-2007, 02:34 AM
Bro interested in bonking Conchi this sat or sunday

Pls msg me on available time slots on this sat or sun.

Thks

44mm
14-09-2007, 11:17 AM
ThaiBoy your lobang seem to have endless supply of cheap and good gals.

I am not here to carry your balls but it seem u have a proven records in SBF.

With this comments i know i surely kanna zaps by people but who cares!!!!!

44mm
14-09-2007, 11:25 AM

Most of your girls under your wing told me that they took only $60-$70 for one session, you took the rest regardless of how much you can sell, the higher you sell the more go into your pocket instead of paying to the girls.

The girls got to pay for the hotel ranging from $120-$140, you pay nothing zero. Talking about welfare, what do you give to them?

so what cost you have?

for $110 for one session how much do you think thaiboy can make compare to your gp?

Its always a open market. If you dun like wat you see just dun give your comments here! Btw are you a patron yourself?

ThaiBoy gals still give customers good service and i still tip them $20 on top of the charges. I believed most of Thaiboy patrons do that. So what your problems here?

44mm
14-09-2007, 11:31 AM

so what cost you have?

Its always a open market. If you dun like wat you see just dun give your comments here! Btw are you a patron yourself?

ThaiBoy gals still give customers good service and i still tip them $20 on top of the charges. I believed most of Thaiboy patrons do that. So what your problems here?

Fyi so far you have only 20 posts. I rest my case.

Just my 0.000000000000002 cents.

thaiboy
14-09-2007, 12:57 PM
She eventually took off her clothes to reveal her hour glass figure. My ratings as follows:

Looks: 7/10 (black shoulder length nice smelling tresses, smooth complexion with nice set of teeth, slightly tanned)

Age: 25 (looks younger than her age, the exact opposite of some girls who are marketed at a younger age but looked much older in person)

Figure: Ht 160 36D 25 36 (almost perfect hour glass figure)

Frenching; NA (she does not favour it, so did not insist)

BJ/BBBJ - 8/10 (I used a Durex proforma to prolong the initial BJ as I have a very sensitive small head that tend to ejaculate fast. The second round of BBBJ was heaven as she alternated between licking, sucking and deep throating with a motorized tongue.

Bath - SOP soaping and bathing. In between, she used her 36D breast to massage my penis.

Painting: Painted her for almost 10 minutes. She enjoyed it so much to the extent of even gyrating her hip to achieve maximum pleasure. Fingered her slightly initially, afterwhich she refused to let me continue to finger. She enjoyed to be painted instead.

FJ; 8/10 (She was moaning loudly while being painted. Asked me to fuck her as she was already in esctasy. Screwed with my fully capped and erected brother. Came quite fast but continued to screw her in missionary position. Athough already ejaculated, I continued to screw her for the next few minutes as the blue pill has a powerful effect.

Second round of FJ after the massage was better as it took me a while to ejaculate. After her deep throating BBBJ to firm up my brother, she capped me, followed by cowgirl then doggie for almost 10 minutes. I managed to come the second time after the doggie position, something of great achievement for me, as it is difficult for me to come the 2nd time.

Massage : 9/10 ( I give her a high rating in this area as she is indeed very good with a pair of strong hands and fingers. She told me that she learned the art of massage from her mother.

Conchi has come to Spore twice already. She came previously under the assumed name of Pat. She is helping her mother in running a food stall in LOS.

Overall Satisfaction: If you appreciate hour glass figure, good and strong massage, deep throat BBBJ and various sextifying FJ positions, then I reckon that she will be able to fulfil your satisfaction.

RTF: Normally I dont RTF as there are lots of inventories out there, however, for young and strong cheongster, it is a good proposition.

Kamisa....;)

44mm
14-09-2007, 01:12 PM
To the mother farker who zapped me, got balls to fark me but dare not leave your nick name.

If you wanna zapped might as well zap me until 0 pts. I dun give a shit.

No balls still wanna cheong. Call yourself a man which i doubt so. Hide in your mother panty better.

Me beat hard hard wait for u.

thaiboy
14-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Me beat hard hard wait for u.

Gave u point before so cant do it this time, hope others will top up for you sir:D

44mm
14-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Its ok ThaiBoy. Pts to me not important.

Whats important is price and quailty of your gals.

s69ex
14-09-2007, 03:20 PM

Gave u point before so cant do it this time, hope others will top up for you sir:D

On behalf of thaiboy,i've upped u bro 44mm.....& well said:)

s69ex
14-09-2007, 03:28 PM
been long time bro thaiboy.....when giving mi a gd great deal....?:)

Ho-Lee
14-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Thai Boy price is very reasonable....Cheers!!!

thaiboy
14-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Thaiboy.. any non studio pic for your top penthouse model :-)

Tmr morn pal:D

triggerfish2
14-09-2007, 11:59 PM
had a session with Conchi yesterday late morning and overall would rate is as good.

boobs:- really a handful, 9/10
FJ : hardworking and rides well
BJ : deep throat
shower and massage : standard
service: A++, friendly and speaks relatively good english and fluent in cantonese too
RTF: maybe, as still got others to try.

LordHorny
15-09-2007, 12:47 PM

touche, I second to that

44mm
15-09-2007, 03:48 PM
On behalf of thaiboy,i've upped u bro 44mm.....& well said:)

Steady bro! Thanks your the pts.

I am just facing the facts. Thanks anyway!

thaiboy
16-09-2007, 12:28 AM
had a session with Conchi yesterday late morning and overall would rate is as good.

boobs:- really a handful, 9/10
FJ : hardworking and rides well
BJ : deep throat
service: A++, friendly and speaks relatively good english and fluent in cantonese too
RTF: maybe, as still got others to try.

Kamsia.....;)

gosailor
16-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Sessioned with Conchi in the evening 9pm, but was delayed by 10 mins.

As usual, SOP service in the bath department. Big boobs, looks good but nipple slightly unaligned, but faded tattoo a bit turnoff.

At the love department, inital gave a BBBJ but prefer BJ with cap due to prudent concept; has a powerful mouth generator. This leads to hardworking FJ; with cowgirl stance, just to name a few. That's the professional part.

As for frenching, you can forget about it. She claimed to have some rashes after too much frenching long time ago. Anyway, better to play safe than sorry.

Tend to take much of her time inside the bath department, "cleansing" herself. Her massage was ok, though distracted easily by Chinese variety show on TV (i wonder she can understand Chinese or not).

And when time was running out, a HJ was all she could compensated. The rest was history.

Conclusion: satisfactory.

boobs:- ideal for boob lovers
FJ : Hardworking
BJ : "Creative"
service: Maybe no chemistry, didn't talk much. Could get "bored" at times.
RTF: Give other FLs a chance instead.

No offence here, just my 2 cents worth.

Coolsaint77
16-09-2007, 01:14 AM
Her breasts are too big for me :p

You need two hands to hold one breast of Conchi, i could actually feel the weight on my hand. Her body is damn voluptuous, imagine a pair of E cup boobs beneath a thin, body hugging top. Yes, i am willing to put my signature on her boobs "CERTIFIED TRUE E-CUPPER". Despite her mammoth boobs, she has very little excess fats. Conchi does wonders with her boobs. Her hand job, blow job both smooth, powerful and not painful. She is the first FL that wore condom for me with my foreskin covering my dickhead, which is my preference.

That pair of E-cup alone makes her a die die must try, somemore its so affordable. She is a little like Nong Nat type - professional hooker. She excels in all areas of service - great bath tub wash, boobs fuck, BBBJ, HJ, superb massage - absolutely no complains with positions and 2x FJ.

The only thing to note is, do not expect GFE from a professional hooker. She likes to lead and do the job... don't even bother to service her in anyway, she doesn't seem to like any of that.

Go for it bro, don't even need to think twice.

Trinitrophenol
16-09-2007, 12:08 PM

Fyi so far you have only 20 posts. I rest my case.

Just my 0.000000000000002 cents.

erm bro 44mm.. think you mistaken The Arbitrator words.. he is speaking to help thaiboy.. dun scold him :)

thaiboy
16-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Her breasts are too big for me :p

She is the first FL that wore condom for me with my foreskin covering my dickhead, which is my preference.

Why ah? :p

Coolsaint77
17-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Why ah? :p

Because skin too tight... kekeke... don't make me shy leh

thaiboy
17-09-2007, 08:27 AM
... don't make me shy leh

hahahah shy ??:p

44mm
17-09-2007, 12:05 PM
erm bro 44mm.. think you mistaken The Arbitrator words.. he is speaking to help thaiboy.. dun scold him :)

Yeah realised my mistake. Sorry to Arbitrator!

Really paiseh cos my england no good.

Aleast i am man enough to admit my mistake.

Sorry for the misunderstanding Arbitrator!

thaiboy
17-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Conclusion: satisfactory.

boobs:- ideal for boob lovers
FJ : Hardworking
BJ : "Creative"
service: Maybe no chemistry, didn't talk much. Could get "bored" at times.
RTF: Give other FLs a chance instead.

No offence here, just my 2 cents worth.

Kamsia /....;)

thaiboy
18-09-2007, 07:36 PM
heheheheh Conchi vs Flavia , who is bigger?:D

danny76
19-09-2007, 01:12 AM
heheheheh Conchi vs Flavia , who is bigger?:D

Think roughly about the same ba, haha, Flacia much bigger frame bear in mind

Just tried Conchi at 5pm. Wah biang, she wore a tight top and tight hot pants, dun think any man can withstand such a figure, how nice if i can find a wife like that, wahaa... And if i bring her out, definitely al the spotlights will be on her. Her figure is really very propotionate, petite, tight butt, humongous headlights, and slim waist... Resembles our ex-channel U bo ba, Lynn Poh also!! Drool....

And one thing very special is her facial massage, really very good and soothing... She''s definitely worth more than what TB is marketing her!!

Cheers!!

thaiboy
19-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Think roughly about the same ba, haha, Flacia much bigger frame bear in mind

Just tried Conchi at 5pm. Wah biang, she wore a tight top and tight hot pants, dun think any man can withstand such a figure, how nice if i can find a wife like that, wahaa... And if i bring her out, definitely al the spotlights will be on her. Her figure is really very propotionate, petite, tight butt, humongous headlights, and slim waist... Resembles our ex-channel U bo ba, Lynn Poh also!! Drool....

And one thing very special is her facial massage, really very good and soothing... She''s definitely worth more than what TB is marketing her!!

Cheers!!

Plus facial ??:eek:

DeUnknown
19-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Thanx to thaiboy helping to accomodate my fickle mind yesteday...contact thaiboy wanna rtf justyna...after getting slot...small head give signal wanna taste big boobs instead of a pretty face again...so contact thaiboy again n ask for conchi...no problems wif thaiboy as he settled de swap for me.

Looks: 6.5/10 - 95% as de thaiboy live piggs, maybe my standard high on looks due to previous day bonk wif model look justyna.

Boobs: 9.97/10 - one word to describe "humongous" :eek: even my hands can't cup dose juggies....now my jaws kinda sore cos need to open mouth big big whenever wanna suckle her nips.

Bath: Thorough cleaning but when i signal for a tit fuck she obliged...guess wat..my whole mini-me disappear in between cleavage...its like a valley of death...cos whole mini-me sink inside.

Fingering: got 6 strokes only...think she dun like it but she did push my head down to her mound signalling she wanna to be painted...n yes dis one she really enjoys it.

Frenching: No, not her forte but did manage to steal a few pecks on her lips here n dere when she's high.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 - she noes how to use her tongue n lips well wif different motion instead of jus upz n downz.

Skin: 7.5/10 - Normal thai tanned type....but overall smooth skin.

FJ: 8/10 - Extreme sight when cowgirl n doggie wif dose boobs hanging n bouncing freely. Tried her in few positions with kinda loud stereo effect.

GFE: 8/10 - Girlfren wif super big boobs dat is.

RTF: 2 days back to back bonk wif thaiboy girls...think need a break now cos my money plant growing kinda slow dese days for me.

thaiboy
19-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Looks: 6.5/10 - 95% as de thaiboy live piggs, maybe my standard high on looks due to previous day bonk wif model look justyna.

Boobs: 9.97/10 - one word to describe "humongous" :eek: even my hands can't cup dose juggies....now my jaws kinda sore cos need to open mouth big big whenever wanna suckle her nips.

Bath: Thorough cleaning but when i signal for a tit fuck she obliged...guess wat..my whole mini-me disappear in between cleavage...its like a valley of death...cos whole mini-me sink inside.

Fingering: got 6 strokes only...think she dun like it but she did push my head down to her mound signalling she wanna to be painted...n yes dis one she really enjoys it.

Frenching: No, not her forte but did manage to steal a few pecks on her lips here n dere when she's high.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 - she noes how to use her tongue n lips well wif different motion instead of jus upz n downz.

Skin: 7.5/10 - Normal thai tanned type....but overall smooth skin.

FJ: 8/10 - Extreme sight when cowgirl n doggie wif dose boobs hanging n bouncing freely. Tried her in few positions with kinda loud stereo effect.

GFE: 8/10 - Girlfren wif super big boobs dat is.

RTF: 2 days back to back bonk wif thaiboy girls...think need a break now cos my money plant growing kinda slow dese days for me.

Kamsia.....:D

thaiboy
23-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Kamsia.....:D

last few day ;)