View Full Version : Bonus at Jalan Besar area

Imlookingforsex
11-11-2019, 01:28 PM
I alway go Jalan Besar do my work shopping
Feel hungry for lunch and I went to eat Yong Tau Fu
And after food saw a "SPA"....
So I have some spare time
And i give a try up
Try my lunch for some "happy ending"....
Well jackpot.....
A relax massage with extra service by a nice figure viet
Not a time keeper
Easily ice break chat
PM for an exchange brother....
Chong ah......

nahnotme
11-11-2019, 02:00 PM
Is it near the junction across sim lim tower?
By the way care to share i have been to a few there.. Let me know and i share some with you.. Cheers.

edwardgreene
11-11-2019, 02:06 PM
This stretch and lavender can 100% leave happy. Typical zone for 'spa' setup.

leonleonli
11-11-2019, 02:21 PM
that place famous.. many types..thai viet..prc. lots to try

Tokki09
11-11-2019, 02:46 PM
And i give a try up
Well jackpot.....
Not a time keeper
Easily ice break chat
Chong ah......

Bro can share the ctc?

pakpak2001
11-11-2019, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE=Imlookingforsex;19425103]I alway go Jalan Besar do my work shopping
================================================
bro, the yong tau fu nice or not?
many spas along the road. any unit?
last time jalan besar famous for football, now more famous for big balls?

Imlookingforsex
11-11-2019, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=Imlookingforsex;19425103]I alway go Jalan Besar do my work shopping
================================================
bro, the yong tau fu nice or not?
many spas along the road. any unit?
last time jalan besar famous for football, now more famous for big balls?

Yong Tau fu normal taste la
Just like the famous laksa too
Alot of ppl go the other coffee shop for laksa

RelaFL
11-11-2019, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=pakpak2001;19425822]

Yong Tau fu normal taste la
Just like the famous laksa too
Alot of ppl go the other coffee shop for laksa

bro share share leh... i also go there shopping one hahhaah

beyondwatch1977
11-11-2019, 09:55 PM
Where the location?

Hornster99
11-11-2019, 09:59 PM
bro can share the location

arbit80
12-11-2019, 12:06 AM
share pm pls

sawenara
12-11-2019, 03:21 AM
Jalan Besar quite a long stretch, which end bro?

kelz
12-11-2019, 02:02 PM
The yong tau foo is supposedly famous but nothing too special about it IMO. In any case bro, whats your DMG after nego? The lowest i had for FJ in that stretch was $80. Only once. Other times was market rate.

Imlookingforsex
12-11-2019, 05:39 PM
The yong tau foo is supposedly famous but nothing too special about it IMO. In any case bro, whats your DMG after nego? The lowest i had for FJ in that stretch was $80. Only once. Other times was market rate.

Bro...
Yeah...
The YTF there so so only
Its famous tat Y many ppl go...
Many ppl ho doesn't mean it's really good or nice....
But still can share share wit me yr detail....

pakpak2001
12-11-2019, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE=Imlookingforsex;19429835]Bro...
Yeah...
The YTF there so so only
================================================== =====
the 2 ytf stalls actually dirty, see flies sitting on the taufoo, vege etc
the food only soso niah.
how about the viet "dishes" u try - good or not?
value for $? or famous but soso niah?

Ipad0889
12-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Pls share. Thanks

xyz1sg
12-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Hi bro,

can share ctc?

Thanks

Locaca
13-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Was at jalan besar area seeking for some good time massage so head into one of the massage joint was greeted by a godly nice figure viet and so got into her service and indeed her massage skills was average at the end of sessions opted for fj. Manage to nego till 100 fj and 1 hr massage 50bucks a total of $150. She is also working in one of the ktv joint near jalan besar and i went to try out the ktv and was a happy man after the ktv sessions. Dick pussy , pluck papayas cost 50 bucks , guessed im hooked to ktv sessions.

hi747
13-11-2019, 12:33 PM
Was at jalan besar area seeking for some good time massage so head into one of the massage joint was greeted by a godly nice figure viet and so got into her service and indeed her massage skills was average at the end of sessions opted for fj. Manage to nego till 100 fj and 1 hr massage 50bucks a total of $150. She is also working in one of the ktv joint near jalan besar and i went to try out the ktv and was a happy man after the ktv sessions. Dick pussy , pluck papayas cost 50 bucks , guessed im hooked to ktv sessions.
Bro contacts PLEASE

Bananaboy94
13-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Anyone want to exchange contact? I got good nuru massage around Jalan Besar area. Looking for viet or thai massage

kenny666
14-11-2019, 02:51 AM

bro can share contact and location

gl4451
14-11-2019, 12:15 PM

Bro can share ctc and location pls

zorro539
14-11-2019, 01:59 PM

Bro share ctc n location of the massage joint thanks.

locks
14-11-2019, 04:15 PM
Can share contacts bro , thanks

Morro43
14-11-2019, 07:15 PM
Bro can pm location? Thanks

exo8888
20-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Bro can pm contact? Thanks

tak3shi
20-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Pm for contact

And i give a try up
Well jackpot.....
Not a time keeper
Easily ice break chat
Chong ah......

kenny666
20-11-2019, 04:51 PM
And i give a try up
Well jackpot.....
Not a time keeper
Easily ice break chat
Chong ah......

bro,can share contact

winterhisashi
01-12-2019, 12:36 AM
hi bro, pls share contact.
Thx

Alexws1980
01-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Pls share contact bro thanks

Chrisfuryz
02-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Any bro going jalan besar to recee?

guzik
08-12-2019, 03:53 AM
Went to city square just now but my bus stop drop at jalan besar, i notice SENSASI no more ald. Sad sia.This place during early days happening last time,massage at low bed, the Malaysian chinese Milf that i tried willing to listen to your fetish and try different thing,but as time goes by the place getting old and run down so i stop going.

When i think back this shop is consider one of the oldest at jalan besar that only left there with locals malay,chinese and malaysian chinese.Last week passby it still have. Now its was replace with different name. The way its signboard looks and seems like takeover by PRC but i dont know havent try yet.If any bros have contact around that area of Malaysian,Thai or local milf kindly share with me. I sian ah really really f**king sian leh everytime explore the same kena prc or viet. Too many ald and even my regular contact also prc except she can speak english well.Open wechat Michat at that area also same. Talking chicken and duck sign thats why end up fucking dead fish. Even go JB chiong fuck also many place flooded by them except their service slightly better compare to here and abit cheaper. Time has change but the scene of spas are really frustrating. Suicide ah better.

Lightbulbdust
08-12-2019, 04:49 AM
Can share bro? It's near me. Anyone got good recommendation. Prefer dress to kill type.

Interested09
08-12-2019, 08:37 PM

Can share pls bro?

Derricktan
01-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Hi. Pm location. Thanks in advance.