PDA

View Full Version : MysticModels - "ZETA" - SYT... Blooming Indecently...(Pic Avail)...

MysticModels
11-09-2007, 11:41 AM
ZETA
19yo, 1.57m, 34"24"35
!!!Early Birds get DISCOUNT, not worms!!!
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/mysticmodels/ScreenHunter_087.jpg

Snuber
11-09-2007, 01:28 PM
She looks chocolately delicious!! :D

MysticModels
11-09-2007, 04:30 PM
She looks chocolately delicious!! :D
bro, 11pm slot still avail.. wanna??

her damage is $160 90min 2shots

members n supporters, please contact me for further discount....:D

sgmjplayer
12-09-2007, 12:20 AM
As promised, a short FR from me.

Look: 6/10
she looks ok to me,

Body: 6/10
abit of baby fats

Boobs: I cant gauge, big.

Service: trys to please.

Massage: 7/10

Communication: 7/10 (she speaks a fair bit of English)
She is alittle chatty and trys to break the ice by chatting.

Frenching: didnt try, not into it.

tenggiri
12-09-2007, 02:12 AM
Yeah bro Snuber, ZETA is like chocolate, sweet dark delicious premium chocolate. Gotta thank Mystic for his considerate arrangement and i was lucky enuf to snare first blood with the SYT. Hehe

I've had my fair share of LOS FLs and i can tell you all that she's not like any of them. The best way to describe her is she is 20 going on 18 years old. :confused: Hehe. Very cute, a bit naive and knos how to kc and manja you at the right time. For her looks, picture is damn good this time becos i think got 90% likeness except she must have put on a couple kilos now and skin is darker which is a norm of all studio pics.

Ok guys, treat this girl with tender loving care cos she is new to this line and fresh as the morning dew. Doing with her really brought me back to my 'good old days' hehe and it was a lot to do with her willingness to engage in foreplay with tender and sometimes urgent frenching while exploring each others body like lovers finding each other again. Needless to say, she gets wet naturally and pretty quickly...:D

Surprisingly for an amateur she gives quite good head and i could feel the suction and i could also feel her massaging my flat tyres with one hand....
Sex with her was totaly commercial free and i did her in my fave position - missionary - all the way until both of us climaxed and even then she did not let me out of her and we were joined for another good 10mins or so....hehehe.

Like i said, dun expect MP type of service from her but then she surprised me again with a gentle bath after that session becos we had skipped the earlier bath due we had already showered beforehand. After that we just chatted and had some makan which i brought and overall, she's one of the best session i've had.

Truly a SYT with luscious eye lashes and sparkling eyes, so if bro Mystic were to dress her up in a Sailor Moon outfit, i am sure his phone will ring non stop.
Hope he catches my hint and really do it. Oh yeah bros, if you wanna get on her good side for sure, bring her anything to do with Doremon! She's crazy about the cartoon.

Face: 8.5/10 Beautiful eyes and long lashes. Pure syt!!
Body: 8/10 A bit heavy at the hips cos baby fats and one Funny thing is she got fine leg hairs. No tattoos.
Complexion: Golden brown. I like it.
Ht/Wt: 1.58/44kg
Boobs: B cup , sensitive nips.
Frenching: Yess
Bbbj: 7/10
Cunni and fingering: NO. If she is afraid, i hope bros wont force. But she likes her clit being stroked.
FJ: 9.5/10
Gfe: 9.5/10 Deadly!!

MysticModels
12-09-2007, 09:47 AM
bro sgmjplayer n tenggiri for the FR..

!!!!Early bird get discount, not worm!!!!

!!!!book early to aviod disapointment!!!!

sgmjplayer
12-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Just to add.

The session with her is very enjoyable.

She will please as you asked, if you asked.

I normally tips only when I enjoyed the session, I am sure I tip her very
well in this case.

yinyang
12-09-2007, 12:54 PM
...like chocolate, sweet dark delicious premium chocolate. ..Gfe: 9.5/10 Deadly!!
No wonder you having trouble to wipe off your grin?:p

tenggiri
12-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Just to add.

The session with her is very enjoyable.

Yo bro, i see you enjoyed her also. Hehehe.

For me, a rare RTF with her is on the cards. Die!! think i kena her kc already. Hahaha. :D

Yo bro Yinyang, you kno it. Hehehe. She a must try for syt lovers. ;) Btw, miss seeing yr fr's lately.

dexblu
12-09-2007, 01:25 PM
....For me, a rare RTF with her is on the cards. Die!! think i kena her kc already. Hahaha. :D

Good afternoon Bro tenggiri,

I see your FR popping out everywhere in different threads... U are a very active man bro!!!

I need your all important CLUE.... ;)

Cheers!!

Snuber
12-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Yeah bro Snuber, ZETA is like chocolate, sweet dark delicious premium chocolate.

I normally tips only when I enjoyed the session, I am sure I tip her very well in this case.
Wah lau the 2 of u are tempting me man! :p

Snuber
12-09-2007, 03:40 PM
I see your FR popping out everywhere in different threads... U are a very active man bro!!!
Dun say him only lah.......... you also quite active leh :p

I need your all important CLUE....
Share share leh......... :D

sherrry
12-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Happened to be back in town this week, received a text from bro mike highlighting new arrival of zeta. Checked out her pics on the groups & was already set drooling buckets at the site of her delicious curves. No further delays, confirmed the order at the quoted price. Appointment all set, and managed to cue myself in for 2nd blood.

Appointment finally arrived and I weaved in & out of rush hour traffic to location as set. Found a sweet spot to park the car & made my way to heaven. Given the coordinates, knocked lightly at the door, only to be receive a heart warming smile from this fine little damsel.

++++++++

She seemed a little shy at the beginning, reasoning that this is in fact her 1st time in this line, had no previous sexperience except for bonking spree with her ex-bf. Straight-up, didn’t set my expectations too high, since she’s still a green horn. A little ice breaker to ease her up. Companionable I might add, though her command of spoken English didn’t set her apart from others previously encountered. Her display of hospitality was impressionable, tuning the air-conditioner temperature to ensure the room temperature was to my comfort, despite her being clad in minimal attire.

Seated next to her on the bed, while she helped to disrobe me piece by piece & hanging them neatly in the closet. More small talks continued to fill the air, while we wait for the tub to fill proper. My turn to disrobe her to unveil her cute body, sensuous curves and I might add, firm round B-cuppers, complete with a pair of delicious areolas.

Together we headed for the tub for a little songkran play in the tub, she was gentle with her hands, rubbing me in all the right spots, eventually getting my tool to stand erect above the water level like the periscope of a nuclear submarine. Her blushing was evident that she’s truly new to this line.

Without further delays, we dried up & made our way to the queen size bed. She dimmed the lights (her facial features remind me of 1 of the TCS actresses- Yang Li-Bing (http://www.mediacorpsingapore.com/psc/BowlANumber/images/pix_13b.jpg) if I recall correctly) and laid herself under my wings, rested her head against my chest and started whispering sweet nothings. Hugging my torso like a virgin & blushing away seeing that my tool was standing tall like the Eiffel tower.

Shy as she was staring at my tool, made a request that I was not to watch. I obliged. Slowly & tenderly she licked away, at the knob, side shafting, while her hands cradled my family jewels gently. Gradually, she took it inch by inch all in her mouth, slurping wet it sounded. At the back of my mind, I wasn’t sure if I was indeed drawing 2nd blood, considering how hungry she was, her head bobbing up & down, and even several attempts to take it deep throat, I simply couldn’t deny myself of the bliss, to watch her enjoy herself.

She looked up randomly, seeing that I was watching her enjoy herself, she flashed her angelic smile & continued with more diligence. I signaled for her to take a break, as my lava was on the verge of exploding. She nested her head against my chest, while we exchanged tongue action. I asked to render her a deserving paintjob, but she blushed again. Hence I did not force it against her will.

Not wanting to let time sleep us by, I gave her a few pecks on the neck. 1 thing leads to another and we were soon exchanging tongues, while my free hand on auto roaming mode. Her arms wrapped round my neck & her deep breaths with occasional moans were indicative that I was pushing the right buttons at the right spots. My lips alternated from her lips to her juicy tits. The love canal was already dripping with love juice by the time I proceeded to finger. A little more twiddling & twirling, and she was soon lost in ecstasy, her body twitching & tugging me close for more tongue exchange, she was in cloud 9. Our limbs inter-twined, and my member was soon sliding between her thighs, at the entrance of the very wet canal.

Lips still locked, she was anxiously finding the way to my tool & capping me. She lay surrendered in spread eagle when I proceeded to enter. Those spell-binding dreamy tear glazed eyes still deep set in my mind, when I plunged my tool straight in. like a virgin she screamed, so I slowed the pace down a little for her. Hip action building up while she was yapping & gasping in synch to the rhythm, slowly she tucked her legs against her chest, propping her privates higher to facilitate deep thrusting. Hips smacking away harder & faster against her round firm butt cheeks, and her decibels rising to match. Echoing so loud, I’m sure the neighbors would have heard us.

All the hard rocking action was soon wearing me out, gasping for air, I told her to ride me instead (didn’t want to do doggie, since she’s a pair of delicious breasts). She mounted me like an amateur rider, half the time grinding my knob deep inside her canal. Quite evident that she was determined to climax. Seeing that she was eager to finish off, I assisted with a little more ab-flexing to reach the end of the cave. While in the rodeo posture her nails sunk into my chest while my fingers were busy stimulating her erect tits.

Just as I was about to finish off, I made her lie down, more tongue exchange. Whispered to her that I was about to fire off, lips remained locked, she leaned her body against mine, while I shot my load on her smooth belly. She reached for the tissue box & cleaned us up, again, more kissing. Unlike the others, she wasn’t too eager to head for the shower, leaning against my expended body, staring into my soul, she was grinning with delight and flattering me, how much she’s enjoyed serving me. Judging from the potent load, she even commented that we’d be lucky to have twins or triplets if there wasn’t contraceptive used.

We headed for the shower, while she dried me up, planted a few pecks on my knob, before I dressed up. Good time flies by quickly, and it was time for me to take my leave. I paid up and was ready to go, but she wrapped herself around me, relentlessly kissing away. Told me she didn’t want me to go, and if possible, wants me to stay for good. Gosh, it was my turn to blush, explaining that I’d be bankrupt if I had to pay for all the time, in order to oblige her request.

A little despaired & disappointed, she hung her head while she unlocked the door for my departure. Just before I stepped out the door, she pulled me in for another long parting kiss. She stood at the doorway till I entered the lift.

++++++++

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (natural B Cupper, nice areola)
Body: 8/10 (good curves, comfortably fleshy)
Frenching: 12/10 (I can still taste her saliva)
BBBJ: 8+2/10 (impressive for her inexperience + 2 for the tenderness)
FJ: 8+1/10 (submissive & accommodating, +1 because she claw me)
Pussy: 8/10 (fresh & tight with some gripping action)
Service: 9+1/10 (hospitable +1 for good service attitude)
GFE: 12/10 (no need to explain further)

Overall: 9.5/10 (very positive attitude & good effort for a 1st timer)

RTF: Yes, if my tight schedule permits.

Remark: Please be gentle, recommended for amateur & GFE seekers only, not advisable for commando seekers.

MysticModels
12-09-2007, 11:14 PM
(her facial features remind me of 1 of the TCS actresses- Yang Li-Bing (http://www.mediacorpsingapore.com/psc/BowlANumber/images/pix_13b.jpg) if I recall correctly).

bro, thks for the FR...

live pics of Zeta is up in my group already..

tenggiri
13-09-2007, 01:19 AM
Good afternoon Bro tenggiri,

I need your all important CLUE.... ;)

Cheers!!

Haha, just making use of my chance while the coast is clear, bro dexblu. ;)

Wa, new avatar ah, dedicated to ms S is it? Keke.

sherrry
13-09-2007, 08:36 AM
bro, thks for the FR...

live pics of Zeta is up in my group already.. Don't mention it, somehow I feel my FR still fall short of her deserving services. Sometimes, just can't quite find the right words to express myself.

tenggiri
13-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Nnkc, was zapped two points by some bugger with the comment 'piece of shit'. Hehe. Wtf, where are you now bugger? Back hiding in yr rabbit hole?

MysticModels
13-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Wah lau the 2 of u are tempting me man! :p

bro, don't always wipe saliva in front of the computer la...:D

pitstop
13-09-2007, 04:32 PM
She have been here for three day. And i have visited her twice. She's a really really cute and adorable gal. I will not go into details. As i have not done a proper FR.

Treat her with care and she will treat you like a bf. Like what other have say. She is really deadly with her youth and her cute look. Deadly mix. If you are expecting commando style. Dont bother. But if you are looking for someone to pamper you and relax your moody or bad day to lighten up your day. I will highly recommend her. I pay her more tips than what she is getting from bro mystic. Hope she can enjoy herself here in singapore (shopping or makan) when she have some free time. Cause i think she really deserve it.

Look 8.5/10 (face is so so cute with big eye and long long eyelash)
Body 7/10 (she have put on slight weight. But its good for doggie)
Boobs 7.5 (all natural, just nibble dont bite. It really arouse her)
FJ 9/10 (Top notch, maybe cause of the chemistry)
GFE 10/10
RTF Done-ed, going to again.

Just writing this review so that only guys who are interested in GFE and SYT to visit her. And treat her nicely. Commando style, haha. Your cock might not steam :D

MysticModels
13-09-2007, 07:13 PM
I need your all important CLUE....

Cheers!!

bro dexblu, bro tenggiri just rtf zeta yesterday evening... no need to wait for anymore clues already.. zeta is your type.. mai tu liao!!!:D

MysticModels
14-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Nnkc, was zapped two points by some bugger with the comment 'piece of shit'. Hehe. Wtf, where are you now bugger? Back hiding in yr rabbit hole?

relax bro, i'm sure bro here will up u for the things you shared...:)

tenggiri
14-09-2007, 06:10 PM
bro dexblu, bro tenggiri just rtf zeta yesterday evening... no need to wait for anymore clues already.. zeta is your type.. mai tu liao!!!:D

Thanks for everything bro Mystic. Anyways, i think bro Dexy too busy playing classical music now - Sonata in B cup major. Kwakakaka, :D

MysticModels
15-09-2007, 12:46 AM
She have been here for three day. And i have visited her twice. She's a really really cute and adorable gal. I will not go into details. As i have not done a proper FR.

bro, thks for the FR..

hope to see more flowing in soon..:)

MysticModels
15-09-2007, 12:31 PM
FR from Email

Looks: 7.5/10 (look like my sec sch malay classmate, hee...(of cos zeta prettier) eye bigger than yang li ping as prev bro mention)

Body : 7/10 (slim and tan)

Boobs: 7/10 (think B. not for boobs lover.)

BBBJ : 7.5/10 (deep deep throat, very song as she do it slow and steady for me. hee...)

FJ : 8.5/10 (tight and easily wet. and her moans really turn u on, so real, not fake one. she will hug u tightly and close when she cum... in betw, she will crawls u lightly, like ticking u like that, simulating u to enjoy the fj and wanting u to screw harder, and her moans will be louder as well as can see she darm enjoy it. really enjoy the sessions... more for u bros to find out. hee..)

GF Feel : 9.5/10 (we chat a lots like no tml, kiss, hug and french a lots too like lovers. she really like to french and kiss n hug me lots, as if i his bf like that.(which i think she wans la... haha... hee.) and also like to tense my little bro every now and there. very very very gf feel... i like it. great. i sld give her 10/10 but i deduce 0.5 cos she give me a love bite and a teeth bite. nb... wait my oc see this, i jia la liao... now don darn wear singlet.. so bro out there if she wan give u love bite(she say like me then give me) or teeth bite(she say wan me to remember her.) which hardly la.. as she mention that she only give me these treatment, donno real bo.. or xiao bian me... do same to all bros???, pls be alert, else u go back, yr oc see it, then... bros out there, don say i din warn u all ok.... but i think hard la... cos she did this to me only if wat she say is real. else, if not real, then may did this to all or most or some bros which she like ba.... )

Overall : 8.5/10 (good gf feel + good bonk + frenching, kiss, hug all the way.)

RTF: yes... already do booking. additional 2 infor for u all bro who wans to visit her. 1st, she like xiao ding dang but female version, she mention its yellow colour. blue is male. so bro can buy for her so she will be happy and service u more song song ya.. 2nd, her friend is coming on mon. PLS SEE THE PREVIEW PIC. U WILL SURE NOSE BLEED. SHE SAY HER FRIEND IS DARM HOT. I HAVE ALREADY DONE MY BOOKING WITH AH MIKE. SO U BROS OUT THERE, DO ACT FAST YA. BE4 ITS FULLY BOOK. CHEERS..
HAPPY BONKING YA. :)

MysticModels
16-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Visited her last Wed and RTF probably next week. Will do a proper FR for this gem as she deserved it.

bro, thks in advance..

MysticModels
16-09-2007, 06:18 PM
hehe her live pic looks hot.. going to sms u soon
bro, is it this pic??:D
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/mysticmodels/P1010163Small.jpg

Intel Ops
16-09-2007, 06:41 PM
:p She very tempting.

MysticModels
17-09-2007, 10:35 AM
She very tempting.

bro, what you waiting for??:)

MysticModels
17-09-2007, 06:13 PM
~~~~~SaiL:eek:rMooN WeeK~~~~~

???what is this all ab:rolleyes:ut???
.....STAY TUNE.....

MysticModels
18-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Live pics of zeta are up in my group already..

2Guards
18-09-2007, 12:49 PM
In the beginning, it was very uncertain. I checked all the yahoo groups I belong to, shortlisted the girls I may want to bonk, then finally decided on Zeta. There was very little written about her but I was attracted by her pretty face (live pics). So, I took a chance and booked her.

In the end, I could not let go of her. We were at the door hugging & kissing. I said bye bye, she said bye bye, but we still clung on to each other. Finally & reluctantly, I removed her arms and left. But I promised to return.

In person, Zeta looks even prettier than the live pics of her. She has big beautiful eyes with long eye lashes, a small cute nose and a very kissable pair of lips. All this on a heart-shaped face and long flowing hair. She looks very much like a Malay girl - not just any Malay girl, but a very pretty Malay girl. You know, the kind you sometimes see and make you wish you are a muslim & can make her your second wife ! I enjoyed looking at her as much as bonking her. A real SYT. Looks very young too.

She is not slim but not fat either, just medium size & average height. Body complexion is also very much like what we see on our Malay girls. No scars, tattooes or blemishes.

She has very nice breasts. I think they are b-cups with a nice-looking nipples. They are a bit sensitive, so must be careful not to kiss them too hard. I tried my best to get milk out of them, but cannot. Ha Ha ! Of course, cannot. No baby, no milk. But I can pretend & keep trying.

The pussy has small flaps with a nice pink opening, surrounded by a small little bush. Absolutely no smell. Best of all, still nice & tight for a great bonk.

Zeta is a great kisser. We frenched from the moment I arrived, in the shower, on the bed and even at the door. We did a lot of tongue-fighting. But just a warning, hor. Frenching is very personal & depends on chemistry. So, if she doesn’t french very much with the next customer, please don’t say 2Guards is a liar, ok ?

Her BBBJ is really solid. One of the best I ever had. She has a very slow sensual way of doing BBBJ with lots of tongue action and deep-throat. She will lick you all around the balls then very gently swallow one of your balls into her mouth. Then she just roll it around inside her mouth. Don’t worry, she do it very gently so you won’t feel any pain. Damn shiok ! We did it standing up, lying down & 69 position. All the time you see this beautiful face with your cock in her mouth. Wah liau, I am getting a cock stand just thinking about it.

She likes a good pussy-licking. So, I gave her 2 rounds of it. When she gets sexually aroused, she starts rubbing her own nipples. No no, that’s my job. So, I reached up, squeezed her breasts a little then rubbed her nipples as I licked her. I can see she really likes it.

Anyway, on to the main event. I let her cap me then let her start with cowgirl. It was tight getting in, so I suggested some KY. But she said no need. So slowly slowly it went in until maximum. Damn tight, lah. She is a good rider & I can see she enjoys it. So I let her ride me until she finally collapsed on my chest panting. Let her rest for a while, then we changed to missionary position. As I pumped her slowly, she opened her legs wider. So, we changed to sissors style. Even better. Finally, cannot hold it any longer, so wham-o ! Out shot all my little genetic soldiers. She helped me removed the condom.

After we both showered, I just let her rest on my chest. Never asked her to do massage because wasted to ask such a pretty girl to do massage. Better to put her close to me, on my chest. Chat with her a bit. She is studying a course in accounting & banking. Anyway, kissed her a lot as we talked, like 2 lovers. Played with her long hair. Finally, my cock start to rise again. She felt it and without me asking, she slide down and started another long BBBJ. Very soon it was hard enough for round two. She capped me and again started with cowgirl. After that, we switched to doggie. First doggie on the bed, then doggie from the side of the bed (me standing up) until round two fired off (but smaller bullet).

Good thing that Zeta speaks some English because my Thai is zero. But if you click with her, she can really be like a girlfriend to you. She is a very sweet & friendly girl. In the end, I really felt like staying for another session.

Damage : $140 + $20 (tips). Plus 1 x $2 note (she wants it for her collection because never see plastic notes before) + 1 x $5 note (she never asked for it, but I thought, never mind lah !). Gave her some coins for her collection also.

RTF : Already planning when I can RTF, but better do it soon because she is leaving on 24th September. :cool:

gussiman
18-09-2007, 03:17 PM
If you're looking for a seasoned pro, with MP-type service, this gal is not for you.
However if you treasure having a fun time with a young, sweet, bubbly, chatty, cheeky, horny, service-oriented gal then this just may be the one.

Quick summary of what transpired:

Got the room number, made my way quickly to her room. Door opened and a cute, chio gal opened the door. Quickly made my way in as an aunty was cleaning the room next door. Pleasantly surprised to see a queen-sized bed instead of the normal twin beds.

Some chit chat while waiting for tub to fill. Her English is quite good for a Thai, I had no problems communicating. Found out what she’s doing back home (she’s not in the sex trade) and where she came from. She is rather dark-skinned, like a Malay, and when she told me where she’s originally from I was not surprised. She comes from southern Thailand.

Looks wise she’s not so much pretty but cute cute, like teens nowadays. I love her eyes – so big and round. Gives her a look of innocence which combined with her cute cute ways can be lethal! She’s also got long hair, almost down to her waist – always a plus point for me.

So after chatting we made our way to the bath. She was quite careful to clean all the bits (even used a scrub) but can tell she’s not sure what to do besides just cleaning. So no action in the tub, but that’s ok with me.

On to the bed, I asked her to cuddle. We continued chatting, but shortly after we started kissing then frenching. I kissed and massaged her boobs then slowly made my way south and painted her. Very responsive – each time my tongue touched her clit she would give a small spasm. As I continued it was obvious she was getting turned on. A quick glance at her told me she was in ecstasy.

I continued until she couldn’t tahan anymore. She started giving me a BBBJ which after a while became a 69. She was moaning softly & continuously by now, as my tongue worked her to a frenzy. Cannot tahan liao, asked her to cap me and I entered her missionary position. Look at her eyes steam liao, she had that CFM look. Absolutely wild!

As I pumped her eyes sort of glazed over. She had that faraway look. Then she screamed softly as she came, her nails digging into my arms and back (lucky no scratch!). At that I couldn’t hold it anymore and came also.

She cleaned me up, and we cuddled as we dozed off for 10-15 mins.

With half an hour left we washed up and chatted some more. She asked if I wanted my second shot, I told her I didn’t think I could make but she said try anyway. She gave me another long BBBJ until her phone rang, signalling time was up. So bo pien, did a quick wash, changed up and left. Not before many pecks and hugs from her in the process.

Damage: as stated + tips

Conclusion – refreshingly different session from the MP-type ladies, which tend to follow a formula. This one was like having a tryst with your gf or lover. Clicking with her (the elusive “chemistry”) helps a lot. Treating her with respect, getting her to loosen up helps a lot.

Bro MM – Zeta’s a good hardworking gal in my opinion. Has the potential to be a gem.

Bros who want to try her – treat her gently. She’s not in the sex trade back home (at least she told me so), so don’t expect the run-of-the-mill session from her.

MysticModels
19-09-2007, 11:06 AM
bro 2Guards n gussiman, thks for sharing your wondeful FRs...

reign
19-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Sms Mystic n arrange for 2 gals, I took Viva n my fren took Zeta.

With so many great FR here, I shall keep mine short

Viva, can easily consider one of the best long bath service I ever had, she basically uses her boobs n rubba me till I almost explode in the tub.

Will not go into details on what happened on the bed. After I unloaded, she massage me till I felt asleep n she did not stop even went I was sleeping.

2 thumbs up for her service n attitude!!!

===============================

As for Zeta, my fren said to me: “Uniform sipeh cute... Kang Sway, Jui Juay, kor a hel kong Ang mo wei.. sipeh HIGH, sipeh HO”

JWNY
19-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (natural B Cupper, nice areola)
Body: 8/10 (good curves, comfortably fleshy)
Frenching: 12/10 (I can still taste her saliva)
BBBJ: 8+2/10 (impressive for her inexperience + 2 for the tenderness)
FJ: 8+1/10 (submissive & accommodating, +1 because she claw me)
Pussy: 8/10 (fresh & tight with some gripping action)
Service: 9+1/10 (hospitable +1 for good service attitude)
GFE: 12/10 (no need to explain further)

Overall: 9.5/10 (very positive attitude & good effort for a 1st timer)

RTF: Yes, if my tight schedule permits.

Remark: Please be gentle, recommended for amateur & GFE seekers only, not advisable for commando seekers. I love reading your FRs...keep it up ~ i've not tried this stable though... :)

JWNY

sherrry
19-09-2007, 03:57 PM
I love reading your FRs...keep it up ~ i've not tried this stable though... :)

JWNY Many thanks for your appreciation. I had to admit that I was apprehensive to try, as the rule seemed to linger: good to see, not good to eat. But she erased that thought the moment she took my cock in her mouth.

tenggiri
19-09-2007, 10:14 PM
so if bro Mystic were to dress her up in a Sailor Moon outfit, i am sure his phone will ring non stop.
Hope he catches my hint and really do it.

Firstly gotta thank bro Mystic many many for taking my suggestion. This time my RTF with ZETA was more wild becos we have already have the chemistry of sex built up. Imagine, this cute gal was waiting for me braless but with painties on and in her skimpy anime outfit in her room - for me to peel off piece by piece. :) I like that. Of course we were hugging each other like crazy once i was there, but you kno, this FL is special in the way she gives as good as she gets so she made the entire session very sexy, dirty, sextifying, romantic and and a hell lot more.....

I am speechless already but bros if you are curious, go and try and you will kno.

MysticModels
20-09-2007, 11:20 AM
As for Zeta, my fren said to me: “Uniform sipeh cute... Kang Sway, Jui Juay, kor a hel kong Ang mo wei.. sipeh HIGH, sipeh HO”

bro reign, thks for the FR.. your friend hockien really very POWER n chim.. can enlighten me a bit??:confused:

I am speechless already but bros if you are curious, go and try and you will kno.

bro tenggiri, glad you enjoy her Sailor Moon Outfit...:D

mjplayer
20-09-2007, 11:34 AM
i help translate...hahaha

tight pussy, very wet, can speak english, very high, very good.

bro reign, thks for the FR.. your friend hockien really very POWER n chim.. can enlighten me a bit??

MysticModels
20-09-2007, 04:17 PM
FR from Group

Sorry that this is so late, been really busy lately. Had a session
with Zeta on Saturday and it was amazing. Such a sweet girl.

She looks somewhat different from her photos. I mean, you can tell
it's the same girl, for sure, but she just looks different in person.
Probably 'cos she's alot more tanned in person. Not necessarily a bad
thing though. She looks good. And she looks younger in person too.
Like a JC girl. (Then again, she IS 19).
Looks: 7/10

She's no 'dead fish', if you guys know what I mean. When fucking her,
she's rock back to meet my thrusts, and when she was on top, I placed
my thumb on her clit, between my body and her's, and watching her ride
me and try to rub her clit against my thumb at the same time was such
a sight to behold.
FJ: 7/10

BJ was amazing. She didn't manage to take my whole cock in her mouth,
but I could feel her throat with the tip of my cock. Best BJ I've had
in a while.
BJ : 9/10

Throughout the session she was very sweet, and very chatty too.
GFE: 8/10

All in all, time spend with Zeta was definitely time well spent. No
regrets.

RTF? Possibly, if time permits.

MysticModels
21-09-2007, 03:55 PM
i help translate...hahaha

tight pussy, very wet, can speak english, very high, very good.

hahaha.. thks bro..:D

MysticModels
22-09-2007, 11:16 AM
wah bro. very tempting. :confused:

bro, what u waiting for?? gimme a buzz n will fix a session for u..

sploosh
24-09-2007, 12:16 AM
FR on Zeta,

I met zeta the beautiful (super cute) FL I met so far,she look much better than the photos, for my surprise she blown my mind with her service, I am already fallen love with her, bros who fall for looks and GF feeling dont miss her, thats all i wanna say ;) , Thanks to mystic bro for bringing this gem

Looks : 8/10 ( very young and adorable look )
Body : 7/10 (soft bed or can I say baby fats on her)
Boobs : 7/10 (its too young to comment on it)
Frenching : 7/10 (cute lips to die for)
BBBJ: 8/10 (she tried her best)
FJ : 8/10 (natural moans, very accomodating and pleasing)
GFE : 10/10 (had a real GF feeling which is a big deal for me)
RTF : Sure, next time :)

MysticModels
24-09-2007, 12:32 PM
bro sploosh, thks for the FR...

~~~~~today is Zeta last day of service~~~~~

ricky_0083
02-12-2007, 06:28 PM
bro when ZETA will be back? i miss her alot :P

sploosh
02-12-2007, 07:12 PM
me too, bring her back :D