PDA

View Full Version : 小香港

kwh79
05-11-2019, 12:03 AM
Went to 小蜜蜂 to mirror their girls but pictures don't really match actual person so went out of the shop. Went to Little Saigon and they only provide B2B. The viet girls there are pretty though. But no mood for B2B.

Walked to RnB but sitting area full of people. Either all waiting or all just finished. Too crowded so skipped this joint also.

Was walking away then 小香港 okt waved me in to mirror his girls. This place all viet girls.
Showed me pictures, picked 2 options then he asked 3 to come down for mirror based on my taste. Ok ok viet girls. Picked 78, tallest amongst the 3, slim and stylist in her dress and 3in red high heels.
Looks maybe 7/10

Before going into the spa, need to take off your shoes and put on their slippers. The girl will help you keep your shoes. Nice starter service. :D

Natural B cups, firm butt, long legs
Good friendly attitude
SOP shower together in common shower room then head to private massage room
Started with massage and then capped for BJ
I cut short the BJ and proceeded for some foreplay to get her more in the mood. Felt her pussy is wet, shifted to missionary and proceed to enter her
OMG tight and abit difficult to move at first. This one still quite new.
Pump abit and more lubrication, easier to go in and out
Changed to doggy, and plunged deep in and out, damn shiok feeling :D
Changed back to missionary and then released.

Normal damage is 198/shot

Location opposite Crystal Crown Hotel at Jalan Tebrau

lslssamsam
06-11-2019, 11:00 PM
do they do overnight?

kwh79
08-11-2019, 12:35 AM
do they do overnight?

I doubt you will want to spend overnight in the room. It's a small shop type of fuck joint, not the big hotel spa type. Maybe you can outcall to your hotel? you can try contacting them to find out. Google 小香港LOVE按摩

Choon Peng
16-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Any website or FB that could see 小香港 to select the girls?:)

今晚打老虎.
21-11-2019, 01:36 PM
they have wechat and possibly telegram i reckon