PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing thoughts

picco
10-09-2007, 12:29 AM
i think i set this thread up, i might be zapped by clonies of OKTs.

i have been patronising various okt girls and i realise some are really too much. in terms of how they treat us customers and how they treat their girls.

today i visited a girl from one of the OKTs. the girl came before with another OKT before. so i asked her which okt she follow is better. she told me the previous okt that she follow did something very bad.
this okt arrange 2 guys to look for her to do sandwich meaning to say 2 guys to a girl. she is fine with the idea and during the session while she was fucking them, she heard cam click sounds and suspect that she could be on video. so after the session, she call up her okt and guess what? her okt laugh it off and told her he knew about it and the customers informed him beforehand. the girl was very upset. she knew she is doing this line but there is still a privacy for her. and the worst thing was instead of informing her, the okt kept quiet because he just want to earn money and make his customers happy.

i mean this is very wrong. i think the okt when he read what i said here, he know who i am referring to. i do not want to name him or the girl now because i don't want to just listen to 1 party story, but if what the girl said is true, then this okt is a fucking arsehole. and normally if the girl say the okt owe her money or whatsoever, i choose not to believe too much into it. but the fact where someone is taking a private video of the session, want tell story also not tell like tis.:mad:

picco
10-09-2007, 12:33 AM
i hope moderator of this fl dome don't delete tis theread away. i know the okts are supporting this fl dome but sometimes also doesn't mean we as human must condone what they do. likewise if an okt force his girl to do raw, i think many of you will hate the okt too.

Pink_Flyod
10-09-2007, 12:36 AM
I might get zap as well but thumbs up bro Picco...

KLKOOL
10-09-2007, 01:50 AM
Two every story, there are two sides. The girls is one... but its just a story, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Not siding OKTs, but have good ones and bad ones.

To me, taking photos without the GIRLs permission is wrong.

Just my two cents. Peace all :cool:

Tirak_Less
10-09-2007, 01:59 AM
Exactly! There're good and bad person, be it the FLs or the OKTs. I've came across some OKTs, some of them were being played out by the FLs too.

But if the customers requested for something special, they should make sure the girls accepted the special request.

Taking nude photos or video clips without the FL girl's permission, is actually robbing her human rights! After all, FL girls are human beings like us too.

dickyboy81
10-09-2007, 02:01 AM
yup, i feel okt should show respect to the girl too. by doing this, i feel not very right. but well, it is still from which perspective one look at it.

i juz feel this is been disrespectful to the girl. sigh... juz my 2 cent opinion.

picco
10-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Two every story, there are two sides. The girls is one... but its just a story, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Not siding OKTs, but have good ones and bad ones.

To me, taking photos without the GIRLs permission is wrong.

Just my two cents. Peace all :cool:

that is why i never post out the name of the okt. the girl is currently still working and i don't want her to be distrub by her ex-okt and over this issue. also she might not be telling the true story.
but i can say 70% i believe her. because when people tell lies, they normally will say who owe them money. but she has no need to tell me of this incident where the okt allows 2 guys to go up fuck her and take a video of her fucking them.

if the okt don't know, still can be forgiven. he could have ban the customers. but if the okt knows and yet withhold the truth from the girl, this okt should get shot. :mad:

youngeric
10-09-2007, 01:11 PM
that is why i never post out the name of the okt. the girl is currently still working and i don't want her to be distrub by her ex-okt and over this issue. also she might not be telling the true story.
but i can say 70% i believe her. because when people tell lies, they normally will say who owe them money. but she has no need to tell me of this incident where the okt allows 2 guys to go up fuck her and take a video of her fucking them.

Hi picco!

I dont know the truth but it could be the FL fall out with the old OKT & so she wants to bad mouth him because she did something wrong ie. refuse to pay him his commission or does raw with customers.

So when the OKT tells you what happened ie. she refused to pay him his commission or she does raw, you would be inclined to believe her & not him.

This can be far fetched but I have seen & heard more bizarre stories from OKTs & FLs & the tricks they play.

YE

Brinjal
10-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Thought its quite unlikely a girl will cooked a story like taking pics of her, usually they just tell sobbed stories if they're lying.

siamcutey
10-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Wah Nabei cheeby. The OKT so fucked up. This kind in chinese we called give birth to son really no anus. 生儿子没屁眼. This kind will have bad karma. :mad:

SC

wanmalay
10-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Nobody can verify to how true this is. We only hear 1 side of the story. However, it is good that bro picco points this out as it will serve as a reminder to OKTs as to what can be done and what cannot be done.
Just my opinion.

Cheers...

sinballbay
10-09-2007, 03:46 PM
People like that got karma so let heaven take care of them!

owen1
10-09-2007, 04:08 PM
serves what reminder?

this only highlight to others that such a service (2 on 1 plus take pics) is possible to arrange with some okts.
And the next horny guy will try his luck asking.

;)

fattyman
10-09-2007, 11:33 PM
Wah Nabei cheeby. The OKT so fucked up. This kind in chinese we called give birth to son really no anus. 生儿子没屁眼. This kind will have bad karma. :mad:

SC

Yes bro, i love your statement, okt sucks big time.

Only animal will take additional money from the clients & agree to such an arrangement.

Should expose them & make sure they learn a lesson here. Too much!

siamcutey
11-09-2007, 01:18 AM
serves what reminder?

this only highlight to others that such a service (2 on 1 plus take pics) is possible to arrange with some okts.
And the next horny guy will try his luck asking.

;)

Ya man, if 2 parties are willing parties, example customer and girl fuck together and want take video then we got nothing to say. But if 1 party is kept in the dark like this, then I think what else cannot be done?

This kind of OKT think it does not hurt him at all. Who knows if customer requests that he go inside room and do RAW, he might allow, but when customer do liao, the girl cry, he keh keh tell the girl he already ban the fucker. who knows, only he knows. Maybe this OKT behind arm kong extra money we also wouldn't know.

That is why this kind of bastard I think should not name him. Heaven got eyes will punish him. If the Fuck OKT read what I say, not happy, come and zap me lor.

SC

Erotican
11-09-2007, 01:22 AM
Hi bro picco.
hope you can state out who are the parties involved.

I respect girl's privacy as well. No such things as customer pay money, and they can do what they want. hope everything bad is exposed here. If I ever encounter something bad, I will be happy to voice out too

picco
13-09-2007, 11:44 AM
sorry for the late replies as i was in overseas. i receive pm from bro beauthaiful, bro ccod, bro thaiboy.

just to clarify that because the story i heard is one side from the girl n i don't want to just accuse someone without hearing the truth. even if i put out the okt's nick, no point because sure deny in the end things turn ugly and everyone point fingere here n there. however, the 3 bros i mention above are not the okts involve in doing this despicable act. so kind bros please don't zap them.

who do this despicable act, i cannot say. however who never do this despicable act, i can clarify for them. anyway i myself also wil not book tat disgusting okt girls anymore

comefuckyou
13-09-2007, 11:50 AM
BY elimination method, also recent switching of FL from their OKT, I think bros here can roughly know who is this ass OKT...Hope TS can review this OKT so we all here will avoid him.:cool:

francisch
13-09-2007, 01:33 PM
theres are good and bad OKT.......

Theres re good and Bad FL........

it's better to clear the cloud......

Old man like me always said like what siamcutey said:

This kind in chinese we called give birth to son really no anus. 生儿子没屁眼. This kind will have bad karma.

ahl30ng
13-09-2007, 01:46 PM
If it's true then that OKT reali deserved to be whacked. So what if customer paying more? Some FL are ill-fated enough to be in this line.....why exploit them further.

Although as a newbie, risking of being zap with my only 10point, i think it's only right to stand up for those WL when such idiots are around :mad:

U idiot
13-09-2007, 05:27 PM
bro picco, who are you to care? and who are you to reveal in this internet world?

if you want, go and ask thaiboy what did he do to his live "pigs".. he got take care bo? he got take care their welfare bo?

The Arbitrator
13-09-2007, 11:10 PM
bro picco, who are you to care? and who are you to reveal in this internet world?

if you want, go and ask thaiboy what did he do to his live "pigs".. he got take care bo? he got take care their welfare bo?

bro pico, u should expose this idiot okt n make sure his reputation goes into chao praya river.

lets expose him now, bro pico.

DaniCalifornia
14-09-2007, 12:51 PM
not your problem, clone The_Arbritator!

if you are so smart, reveal your resident nick.
you attack bonniesan, don't come and disturb me

Mr OKT, you not very smart. You revealed your own identity.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=2272088#post2272088

owen1
14-09-2007, 01:07 PM
hahaha funny

U idiot = san68...?

kekeke

DTCEPL
14-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Well I read this thread and felt angry at first, but then, its a professional risk......more of a calculated risk.

The gals, the okts and even the customers are at risk when getting involved in such dealings. All negotiations happens behind the door in privacy, and the deals happened in the room without any other party.....so if Bros or Sis wished to get involved in such dealings, thats the risk involved, including STD too.....:rolleyes:

Do factor in the calculated risk and can't blame either parties if things turned out urgly, thats my personal comments.

san68
14-09-2007, 02:30 PM
hahaha funny

U idiot = san68...?

kekeke

bro, san or not san moderator will know. clones will forever be clones, they will forever be here to incite problems.

san68
14-09-2007, 02:32 PM
hahaha funny

U idiot = san68...?

kekeke

bro, san or not san moderator will know. clones will forever be clones, they will forever be here to incite problems.

Didi~wa~Didi
15-09-2007, 01:07 PM
That is why this kind of bastard I think should not name him. Heaven got eyes will punish him. If the Fuck OKT read what I say, not happy, come and zap me lor.

Dear senior bro SC; With due respect, i think the TS should name the so called guilty OKT...If not, we will not be sure if the TS is not just making up an interesting story.

Pls excuse my brashness but i feel this is right thing to do.