PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the massage scene in SG is no longer like

Romance888
03-11-2019, 10:05 PM
In the mid 90s, early 2000s

Massage platforms are all photoshoped or fake photos.

Milfs (between 40s to late 40s) are so hard to find!!!

tangerinesex
04-11-2019, 02:47 AM
Lots of them have retired. I am also looking for Milfs in their 40s, even 50s. Have discovered a few over the years in the most unlikely places. They are often well hidden and like old wine need to be cultivated. Or at least you need to be a regular patron. Not easy but once you gain their trust, they could be quite generous. If you are lucky, you pay for a massage, and then the fuck is free

hosei77
04-11-2019, 07:35 AM
Lots of them have retired. I am also looking for Milfs in their 40s, even 50s. Have discovered a few over the years in the most unlikely places. They are often well hidden and like old wine need to be cultivated. Or at least you need to be a regular patron. Not easy but once you gain their trust, they could be quite generous. If you are lucky, you pay for a massage, and then the fuck is free

Upz you my humble point, hope you can share the contact, thank you.

clapton
04-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Depends on what you like lar Bro.

I like those late 20s ~ late 30s group MLs.

Esp those 陪讀媽媽 from China.

You sweat talk a bit and easy up them (of course not free) lar

But the feeling is really good. I have a few fuck long enough and they allow me to fuck raw. (That time young ma, not scared).

Rmb the scene I fucked her at her shop and her frd was sitting outside.

She roam so load and after the action, when we go out, her frd laughing at us...

Gone are the good old days.

whoizzit2
04-11-2019, 10:35 AM
When I started chionging ard mid late 90s, I really like to venture those milfs ML and even ollder ones ard late 40s early 50s. These type and also young malaysian MLs.

Used to frequent at yangtze, Chinatown last time.
Good and fun times, didn't get free fucks but remembered paid only 50 for fuck with them MLs.
Now dunno where to find them or even malaysian MLs cos play lesser nowadays la.

bignehneh
04-11-2019, 02:25 PM

So steady? Most now want TOP up

kombust
04-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Haha last time hc offers good massage and good Fj. Now is one or the other.

guzik
04-11-2019, 04:15 PM
Actually alot of happening scene already gone not only massage. Its becoming fast money earn business nowadays as most of the shop who provide special full service wont stay in that place quite long.
Untill now im still looking for those young mid Thai ladies/milf or malaysians who work as massage and provide full service like last time.I wonder why they no longer come here and work. Now it seems very very hard. The only left now are those aunty old thai ladies with mostly hj. They are those who became pr here or married settle down with local guys.
Sian with nowadays too many PRC dominate.

daring70
05-11-2019, 08:51 AM
indeed in the good old days, some of the PDMMs were absolute gems ....

Mankok
23-11-2019, 05:34 AM
It's different from what it was before, indeed. 10-15 years ago quite easy to get a fj. Nowadays this seems hardly possible.
One other thing: suppose these prc's and viets were not here? Locals, msians and thais have disappeared from the scene. Think about it for a minute: no supply/offer of massage! How would my/our life be? Like the angmohs in Scandinavia?

nowayhose
24-11-2019, 02:15 PM
>40s need to go JSP right? Went there once, not many also. Pure fuck can go pertain but...

Luckily I like 20s to late 30s, Chinatown, OT and Parklane all have. I saw TPP have but the TP thread don't have good things to say about the few that are still open now.

Is it weird for a mid to late 20s guys to prefer fucking milfs? Too much JAV man...

kombust
24-11-2019, 02:45 PM
5 years ago any joint with 60min for 50 bucks offer fj

tangerinesex
26-11-2019, 12:00 AM
5 years ago any joint with 60min for 50 bucks offer fj

You are spot on bro. And these were the bona fide Pei du mamas. Alot of them were single moms who had kids who were studying in Sg. I once shagged this lady whose son was doing his homework in the next room at her shop. Felt damn guilty initially, but she was such a good fuck, I kept going back, till she got pregnant with her Sinkie bf's kid and quit. The last time I spotted her on Fb selling real estate. Tai tai now, doing it to pass time I guess

afterburn
26-11-2019, 12:21 AM
You are spot on bro. And these were the bona fide Pei du mamas. Alot of them were single moms who had kids who were studying in Sg. I once shagged this lady whose son was doing his homework in the next room at her shop. Felt damn guilty initially, but she was such a good fuck, I kept going back, till she got pregnant with her Sinkie bf's kid and quit. The last time I spotted her on Fb selling real estate. Tai tai now, doing it to pass time I guess

Still have pdmm here, I encounter two before, both doing JG svc, with kids studying locally. But is definitely milf++ once they have kids of school-going age. Bit weird feeling ... when in the middle of fun service, they pick up a call from their kid after school, and you can tell it is their kid, from the conversation :)

kombust
26-11-2019, 01:20 AM
>40s need to go JSP right? Went there once, not many also. Pure fuck can go pertain but...

Luckily I like 20s to late 30s, Chinatown, OT and Parklane all have. I saw TPP have but the TP thread don't have good things to say about the few that are still open now.

Is it weird for a mid to late 20s guys to prefer fucking milfs? Too much JAV man...

one man's meat is another man's poison. i also think fucking milfs more shiok as they seem to know what they want giving a sense of realism instead of syts who just feel so commercial no matter how chio or real the moans.

tangerinesex
26-11-2019, 01:35 AM
MILFs in general do it for the money. Just know that they treat us as money bags, so don't put in your emotions. Fuck and go. They draw very clear distinctions between transaction and friendship. You will know where you stand from the way they treat you: the day you should run away is when they no longer want money from you.

daring70
28-11-2019, 09:08 AM
the joy of doing milfs is the intensity, in many of the cases, they really need to ml cos they have been without a partner for too long and if you too hit it off, the sky's the limit, they just want to keep coming and coming, for some of us, you dun easily get that even with our spouses.

kue19xx
28-11-2019, 06:17 PM
I myself is a MILF lover. Cheong for so many years already feeling syts and Milfs given to you is different. :rolleyes:

To me, Milfs always seems to know what you want. Most of time very accommodating to your requests. There is a few unforgettable syt like Ms Lamb. :D too bad can't find smeone like her anymore.

Now only go to my usual milfs. Just wondering how they keep thier skin so fair and flawless despite their age. They have thier own children in Singapore but no husband.

Yangtze brg back lots of memories as it's the starting place of my cheonging life. Demolished Pearl Centre is where I met my 1st favourite milf. :D