PDA

View Full Version : Female Sub, Crawl In

MasterDan
30-10-2019, 09:03 PM
Am a 27 Y/O dominant male. I trained 2 other sub before (Quite some time ago), and im looking for new female submissive who would love to serve me as her master. You will do whatever necessary (within your boundaries of course) to please me. You does not need to have any experience and we can explore slowly.

Building trust is important when having a dom-sub relationship with you. Therefore, your safety will be my priority. Safe word will be in-placed and we will cease when you feel uncomfortable.

My main kinks will be: anal play, orgasm control/denial, forced orgasms, humiliation, con noncon, slight pain (depends on how much u can handle, eg, spanking), Bondage, Public fun, Swinger party, Threesomes, Gangbang

My first experience was with this girl which i posted pic with. I always like to come up with weird and kinky stuff to do with my subs. Step out of line and you will be punished. Please me and you will get rewarded.

Feel free to PM me if you are looking for a caring Master who can take care of your needs and always respect your boundaries or you have any question before making your decision

Cuntworth
31-10-2019, 07:16 AM
Got pic to show???:D

AmeShin
31-10-2019, 07:47 AM
Wish u luck bro.

unsung80
31-10-2019, 06:50 PM
The zoo will need such a mighty talent like you to train animals to be obedient. :D

MasterDan
21-11-2019, 10:19 AM
Am a 27 Y/O dominant male. I trained 2 other sub before (Quite some time ago), and im looking for new female submissive who would love to serve me as her master. You will do whatever necessary (within your boundaries of course) to please me. You does not need to have any experience and we can explore slowly.

Building trust is important when having a dom-sub relationship with you. Therefore, your safety will be my priority. Safe word will be in-placed and we will cease when you feel uncomfortable.

My main kinks will be: anal play, orgasm control/denial, forced orgasms, humiliation, con noncon, slight pain (depends on how much u can handle, eg, spanking), Bondage, Public fun, Swinger party, Threesomes, Gangbang

My first experience was with this girl which i posted pic with. I always like to come up with weird and kinky stuff to do with my subs. Step out of line and you will be punished. Please me and you will get rewarded.

Feel free to PM me if you are looking for a caring Master who can take care of your needs and always respect your boundaries or you have any question before making your decision

Bump thread

AaaBeeCeeDee
21-11-2019, 10:48 AM
My first experience was with this girl which i posted pic with.

What pic there's no pic I don't see any pic :(

Koonking
21-11-2019, 11:07 AM
Where got picture ???

iphone1s
21-11-2019, 03:30 PM
dis muster lao hong one. :D

cataramp
21-11-2019, 04:56 PM
Are you IP Man :o