PDA

View Full Version : Another of my story from clubbing..

patrick7753
06-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Heres another story from clubbing that happens on august07..but this is quite a short story hope u guys dun mind.

After a few rounds of drinking and dancing in the club decide to go hunting..and happen to saw this ger standing near the bar counter drinking with her friend juz the 2 of them..both dressed in a mini skirt and baby tee, sporty kind of gers.

So i apporach them and act blur standing besides them drinking my beer.. as i'm standing there i realise one of the ger looking towards my side.. after a few mins later i turn to their direction juz happen that this ger turned to my direction too and we had eye contact for bout 5 secs and i smiled to her while she smiled back and i know theres something up for grab. So i turn to them and started introducing and chatting..

Me: Hi, im xxx nice to meet u.
A: Hi, im yyy and this is vvv nice to meet u too..

HAnd shake.. and proceed chatting..

Me: juz the two of u here??
A: No she's waiting for her bf while im alone..
in my mind thinkin, nvm still got u since she's waiting for bf.
Me: come here often ??
A: hmm..not really, once in a while loh..
Me: oic.. want another round of drink??
A: hmm..ok loh..
so i ordered 3 glass of martini.. after chatting for a while VVV bf reached and we introduced too..

After a while the couple went dancing while we carry on chatting and drinking..after another round of martini i suggested that we go outside for some fresh air and she agreed.

When we're out of the club she says that she needs to go to the washroom so i accompanied her to the washroom at the hotel carpark next to the club..she seems to far more than a little tipsy as she's walkin not very staright..so i held her hands afraid that she will trip..

FYI, the toilet is on the 3rd flr which needs to use the lift and its very quiet in the wee hours cos not many cars parked there due to the charges..

Soon she came out and i suggested y not we sit by the parapet and chat as its windy and kind of quiet here..she agrees

First was standing beside her chatting and then slowly move to her front as she sits on the parapet.after a while we stared eye to eye for bout 5 secs and i slowly move closer to her and kiss her lip..her teender soft lips is a tasty..and soon we started frenching...then i proceed to lick her ears and neck and i can hear her panting heavily..

gently i asked her wan something more?
she asked: wat u wanna give me??
then without answering her i moved my hand under her skirt reaching for her panty..wow..g string..and slowly rub her clits and lips..she's getting wetter and wetter as i carass her while frenching...suddenly she took out my hands, thinking no show liao..who knows she say, here too open le.. i scare got pple come..so i suggested y not we go to the top level..so she got down and we proceed to the top level.. while in the lift i continue to rub her and french her as dun wan to stop her desire..heehe..

upon reaching the top, we got into the toilet there and locked the door from inside.. we got into the cubicle and she took off my jeans without hesistation..and sits on the toilet bowl and start to BJ me..wat a horny ger i thought..while she blowing me i grabbed her breast and fondling it..maybe her skill is too good and i came within 20 mins of sucking session..

She then ask me still can ?? hha..of cos la..haven fuck leh..so i lift her up and get her to sit on the flushin system and i spread her legs and plunge my head into her skirt, seeing her red and wet g string i start to lick her..

She moaning softly and pressing my head closer and i used my tongue to fuck her for bout 10 mins and she came on my face..haha..nice juice from her and i suck her dry..after tat she came down while im sitting on the toilet bowl..as she lift up her skirt she sits in front of me and reaching for my cock, then slowly guiding it into her love hole..the moment my cock goes in she starts to moan and fidget a bit b4 moving up and down..she's like enjoying it so much..and we're in this position for bout 15 mins and by that time we're all sweating..and im using my tongue to wipe her sweat, its juz so tasty..at the same time i can sense that she came again..makin my thighs wet

Then we proceed to doggie position..her ass is so nice and its a great fantasy for me..jack her butt high up and squeezing her fleshy butt while ramming her from the back..she's now in the high of desire for more and moaning in a little pain i guess cos i go deep into it..her moaning gets louder and then came again while i told her i'd be coming soon too..after another of 10 mins of ramming with licking her back for her sweat i took out and sparyed onto her ass with her skirt lifted on waist level..

and she asked for my cock , and helped me to lick the leftover on my head..and then BJ again waiting for cum to be in her mouth..she asked if im willing to do it for her..

this time she BJ mi while rubbing her own pussy ..all i do is enjoy the BJ and she masturbate at the same time..
im enjoying it very much and soon i help her to finger, i held her hands and insert her pussy mith both mine and her fingers..bout 10 mins later she came again, and without waiting for long i release in her mouth too..after all the wiping and washing we procced back to the club to continue our party but nothing happen much after that only dancing with her ..

The End.. no part 2..
lol..hope u guys enjoy.

Kuroi
06-09-2007, 01:59 PM
wah, this girl allow CIM, juicy story lol, camping here =]

Triad
06-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Wow bro, this is fast ..... shrt and sharp, good reading, no need to camp , hahaha

singleguy81
06-09-2007, 09:18 PM
wow, u got so many gd stories to share, maybe its time for you to start writing a book.......:) i will be your first customer to buy the books :D

gonggong18
06-09-2007, 09:36 PM
That's fast, somemore please

Regaine
06-09-2007, 10:07 PM
Why so fast finish?

dweeb
06-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Do you have her contact number?

illiteracy
07-09-2007, 03:10 AM
Wow, how to get the contact?