PDA

View Full Version : Presenting Natural 30C Petite, CFM School Bitch Belle (.)(.) CIM, BBBJ (Pics Avail)

Matthias
04-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Presenting Adorable Belle - All Natural (.)(.) from Beauty & The Beast! :D

Name:Belle (All Natural C Cup!!!)
Stats:30C"25"35
Height:1.5M(Petite!)
Weight:43kg (Carry & Bonk!)
Services:BBBJ,CIM,COB,Frenching,Fingering,GFE,Mass age
Damage:130/90/2

Beast, you know you want Belle! :p

MugenChicken
04-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Quite cute leh...

Any chance of more live pics comin up soon?

Da Vinci
04-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Quite cute leh...

Any chance of more live pics comin up soon?

yup! waiting for FRs and live pics before launching a TEST

Vanice
04-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Bro, by the way how old is she?

Matthias
05-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Booking starts NOW! :D

Matthias
05-09-2007, 06:37 PM
BBBJ Lovers Die Die Must Try! :p

tenggiri
05-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Had a heavenly time with Belle this afternoon and would like to share my experience with one and all here. This tiny gal with beautiful knockers is no service animal type (take off our shoes, shirt etc) but instead is a warm, honest and obliging sex partner.

I had one loong 'love making' session with her and am totally shagged , so excuse me if i be brief. :) Belle is no classic beauty but her round face actually look damn kawaii - really like a Jap - and she got typical Thai complexion. Short she may be, but what beautiful breasts she has!! Not too big, not too small about B+ cups, and fantastically shaped like pears!! Grrrr..
Until now, i am still thinking about them. Kekeke.

OK, rest assured this gal provides the usual bathtub cleaning and bbbj routine with aplomb, but what i like about her is her attitude in bed. Sex with her had very little commercial feel about it and we were kissing, tongue fighting and generally behaving like a hot couple!

When i was giving her slit and clit a good tongue lashing, she would suddenly stop me and i thoght why cos she was enjoying it, but in fact she had cummed and now wanted to be screwed. Hehe. After a short bbbj, she capped me and entering her wet tunnel was easy but she gave out a gasp and looking at her 'pain but shiok' face was really priceless!

She would hug me tight throughout and her heavy breathing and authentic moans, i believe, could even wake up the impotent!! We went at it like rabbits for a good half hour and while she came a couple more times, my single climax at the end was truly intense! What a sex partner!!

After my shower, she gave me a shoulder rub while we chatted and then too soon time was up and then reality struck cos i nearly forgot to pay so i gave her some more tips before i said farewell.

Face: 7.5/10 Cute!
Ht/Wt: 1.50/43kg
Body: 8.5/10 Petite and shapely. No tattoos. Perky butt.
Complexion: Light tann.
Frenching: Yes (for me)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 Lots of suction and dripping saliva.
Fj: 9.5/10 Need i say more!!
Boobs: 9.5/10 Excellente!!!
Cunni: Yes
Fingering: No (She said pain)
Gfe: 9/10
Damage: 120/2/90
Rtf: Too many holes, so little time. Hehe.

Matthias
06-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Tks Bro Tenggiri for FR. Interested Bros do contact for slots. ;)

Matthias
06-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Bro, by the way how old is she?

22 Yrs Old. :D

Matthias
07-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Morning Bros. Do contact for slots if interested. :p

Matthias
07-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Do contact for available slots for Belle. :)

Matthias
08-09-2007, 10:07 AM
FR on Belle extracted from groups

I'm not really a good writer like some bros out there
but will try whatever I could. OK lets not go to
details, summary will be great!

Look: 7/10 (In person she look slightly mature, but
that's OK bcoz of her height..She dun really look
thai, maybe more to chinese)

Size: Petite!! You'll love it, coz she is very light
and carrying around really no problem at all!

Boobs: I think it was B+, but soft yet handful! :-)
Light brown nipple.

BBBJ: good suction! one of the best!!

Belle is very sweet, smile all the time. She speak a
little english. But ok la still can communicate! Very
hardworking and its really one best service. Probably
she might not the best pretty one, but she could be
the one with great attitude, and well service! Her
massage not bad too!

Overall deal was...... WORTH 9/10!! Guys, treat her
well!! And if you were looking for great service
ger.... ring the BELLE!

RTF: ... i usually dun.

And Matt, thanks for the arrangment!

Cosmos.

kuku bird fit
08-09-2007, 05:32 PM
hi guys,bro,sorry 4 late fr...got tis chance to bonk belle,thanks to bro here..got the arrangement,time,place..goes up,once open door,a syt in front of mi,greeting mi,went in liao,serve mi cold water,massage along jus like king in thai..haha.chat wif english,ok la 4 her.make it short,naked all then way in to bath room,water is ready.in there,wash upthru out head to toe..n also my bro,hehe..then bbbbj starts....at 1st ok..quite hardworking..later follow wif cold n hot bbbj..wow! bros out there u all have to try.real gooooood man..haha.all tis last 15 mins..goood good .haha.then clean up,on the bed 4 battle.lick mi all over,press her boobs on my face.shiok...man.nice to hold also.bbbj on the bed also,almost cm but stop her..then bonk all the way,try few postion.fired off..so shiok..haha.mi lying there flat.tired to move.she clean up 4 mi,then chat n watch tv..then she play wai my bro again,then again go 4 2nd battle lo.haha.same thing happen,no need 4 mi to say liao..TRY HER BROS OUT THERE..as 4 her details,it is as post all the above....thanks bro..

Matthias
09-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Tks Bro kuku bird fit for FR. :D Interested Bros do sms for slots.

seamonk
09-09-2007, 02:25 AM
Thx for Bro Matt for the gems, get to book this gem last week in the early evening time, once entre the room find a petite young gal greet me, the more I see the more I find it more cute, compare to the pic is around 75-80% similar. TCSS a bit then find out that she is from Chiangmai. After that went in to bath room for cleaning process and follwing with more action one the bed. Not going for more detail here as I too tired to type somemore, eye getting close shop liao, so sry for shore FR, but she is definitely worth for the bonk.

Look: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boob: 7/10 ( Im big boob lover)
Frenching: Yes
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 8/10

Matthias
09-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Tks Bro Seamonk for FR. :) Interested Bros do sms for slots.

Advent
09-09-2007, 07:40 PM
As promised to bro Matt, had a session @ 4pm today. Reached hotel and was greeted by a cute girl. Usual TCSS followed by bath tub with hot/cold BBBJ. One of her stronger points was her BBBJ. Made me come rather quickly with her alternating cold/hot water treatment.

Proceeded to bed, asked for massage first..got a full 20mins worth of massage fairly average before began locking lips with her. Pure ectasy..frenched like long lost lovers before i began missionary, cowgirl and finished off in doggie..She really makes u feel like a King..

Those who are going for service rather than looks, she is highly recommended..thanks bro Matt..do up me too !!

Look: 7/10 (normal looking average)
Body: 6/10 (got some fats)
Boob: 7/10 (best part yummy !!)
Frenching: Yes (a while only)
Bbbj: 8/10 (heavenly)
Fj: 8/10 (willing to please !)
RTF: too many bushes in the forest

Matthias
10-09-2007, 07:41 AM
Tks Bro Advent for FR. :D Interested Bros do sms for slots.

Matthias
10-09-2007, 07:36 PM
FR Extracted From Groups

FR on Belle Belle

Got last min book on Belle. reach hotel in the afternoon.First
impression of Belle , hmm sweet looking girl.She speak a
limited english but still can communicate. nice chatting wif her. She
is very accomodating and is ready to please u. FJ her 3 positing. like
the best was carrying her ard cause she is lightweight. and oh the
moaning is sexy too.

Look: 7/10 (sweet girl)
Size: Petite ...
Boobs: 7/10 B+, nice handful soft tits
BBBJ: 8/10 (accomodating , lots of tongue action)
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating and totally immersed into it)
Sve: 9/10 (very good, perhaps good chemistry)

thanks bro matthais 4 the recommendation
cheers!

boyz_84
11-09-2007, 12:24 AM
here my bro as promise . just book her not long ago . young cute hardworking gals . over all service8/10 . rtf hmm maybe:rolleyes:

Matthias
11-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Tks Bro boyz_84 for FR. Interested Bros do sms for slots.:)

Matthias
11-09-2007, 12:56 PM
FR Extracted From Group

Had a session with Belle today, so a quick FR

Looks - 8/10 (cute )
Boobs - 8/10 (Just Nice B Cup, looks nice for her small frame)
Body - 8/10 (Nice curves. Cute tight as, didn't get around to doggy
today will try next time)
BBBJ - 8/10 (Good skill and hard working, both in the bath and on the bed)
FJ - 8/10
GFE - 10/10 (She was quite talkative, after she found out that I speak
Thai :)
RTF - Wouldn't mind, but no time. Maybe if she comes back later

If you like a petite girl with nicely proportional curves, and a very
nice personality you should give here a try, but hurry she's going
home soon.

Peter
12-09-2007, 12:09 AM
Firstly thanks Matt for this lobang, had a good sexxsion with Belle today.

At the Hotel Lobby
Reached there early 5 mins b4 scheduled time, smses Matt, with 15 secs, he responded, so went up to the specified room.

At the Room
Ding Dong, a beautiful and petite lady opened door, dressed very sexily, low-cut evening wear, with her two big neh neh shouting loudly on her small body frame. She smiled sweetly, made me feel very welcome, and hugged her, she responded, and I hugged her tightly for a while. TCSS a bit, and undreesed which she helped me and hanged up clothes, shown good service.

At the Bathtub
The warm water prepared and ready for use, she told me to go in and lie down and she joined me to wash me from body till feet, with soft sponge, all the while she is smiling and she is sweet and cute looking, next she used another type of cream to wash my didi, and it stand up a few secs, she rinsed my didi with warm water, and BBBJ, this was great, after 3 mins, have to stop her as felt like cumming.

On the Bed
Told her to massage me first, after a good 15 mins massage, she licked my all body and BBBJ again for abiut 2 mins, stopped her again cos felt like sperm going to shoot out soon. Signal her that I need to bonk, she capped me and do the cowboy style, her pussy is tight, very nice to XXX, the best part was she she lied on my chest & only her hip is moving up & down, the feeling was very shiok and later I lifted her up to the floor and carry-bonked her, after 20 mins I cummed ansd I think she also cummed as I felt the contraction on her pussy and she trembled a bit. She used tissue paper and gentlely told out the condom, and cleaned up and we go for a shower one more time.

I must admit her service is excellent and very girl fren type.

Looks : 7/10 (Sweet and cute, grow on you )
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 8/10 (look big on small body frame)
BBBJ : 9/10 (very hard working on this area)
FJ : 8/10
Service : 9/10
GFE : 8/10
RTF : When I saved enough $$$...

I must say I have enjoyed myself with her today.

Matthias
13-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Tks Bro Peter for FR. :)