PDA

View Full Version : BS KTV (discuss abt true love only)

Pages : [1] 2

Shawn Koh
03-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Hi Brothers,

The reasons being for starting another BS tread bcos the other two treads had become tcss treads and even some people talk about protecting those KTV gals & fight so on & so forth. Therefore this is meant for pure cheongster to discuss about gals or true love inside this KTV

Thank You
Hope all brothers will support this tread. :)

Primer minister
03-09-2007, 12:59 PM
hi brudder,for them there is money there is love
No money no love,there will be no true love there

Shawn Koh
03-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Any brothers try Bei Bei before ? She is about 23 yrs old sweet smile & quite big breasts. :D

naemlo
03-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Hiazzzz, another love love with WL.... not boring?? Y love share women of BS?? :confused:

naemlo
03-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Any brothers try Bei Bei before ? She is about 23 yrs old sweet smile & quite big breasts. :D

Your "try" means?? Bonk or love?? Dun forget this thread is for LOVE. :rolleyes:

Bo Eng
03-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Hah, another new thread on BS, it will suffer the same fate wat ......

KLKOOL
03-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Your "try" means?? Bonk or love?? Dun forget this thread is for LOVE. :rolleyes:

Then I say I LOVE you can boh ? This one is TRUE brotherly love mah. :D

Jetaime
03-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Your "try" means?? Bonk or love?? Dun forget this thread is for LOVE.

The thread just created nia and you two lao bird cum here TCSS .. :eek:

Ahh Fatt
03-09-2007, 03:51 PM
The thread just created nia and you two lao bird cum here TCSS ..

KEKEEK....u ba song ah..zapped them lorr.....kekeke:D

I LUV U DEEP DEEP

excm69
03-09-2007, 03:59 PM
yeah, can find true love in BS.. guess SDU should include BS in their list of activities for their male members too.. sure success one. ;)

Jetaime
03-09-2007, 04:00 PM
KEKEEK....u ba song ah..zapped them lorr.....kekeke:D

I LUV U DEEP DEEP

How to zap them, one LCB so many pts, the YSH will kill me with all his nian bang people .... haiz, so I LL lor

KLKOOL
03-09-2007, 04:04 PM
The thread just created nia and you two lao bird cum here TCSS .. :eek:

not lao bird ... is LOVE BIRD. Here only can talk about LOVE horr. Some more must be TRUE, not the Pian ni Pian worr kind horr... :D

the YSH will kill me with all his nian bang people
You Ciblover like that goot meh ... hehehe

KLKOOL
03-09-2007, 04:07 PM
yeah, can find true love in BS.. guess SDU should include BS in their list of activities for their male members too.. sure success one. ;)

You also here meh ??? Who is SDU and who do you love ??? Never state worr. later cannot reach 300 :D

DTCEPL
03-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Should we start a BS KTV (discuss abt man only).....whahahahaha:D

Nowadays BS thread is a TCSS thread:p

excm69
03-09-2007, 04:16 PM
You also here meh ??? Who is SDU and who do you love ??? Never state worr. later cannot reach 300

haha.. SDU=Social Developement Unit la.. if cannot reach 300, u can transfer some over bo? :D

back to GZ last weekend, now away again.. lately so much travelling until i sian liao.

will call u to lim kopi when back again, hopefully next week.

Ahh Fatt
03-09-2007, 04:16 PM
not lao bird ... is LOVE BIRD. Here only can talk about LOVE horr. Some more must be TRUE, not the Pian ni Pian worr kind horr...

You Ciblover like that goot meh ... hehehe
KEKEKE,..this is suppose to talk about LOVE...yet we come hereto tcss..

ANYWAY, the meimei's ONLY LOVE YUSOF ISHAK and/or CHAIRMAN MAO....:D

Hope u have plenty of them and u cam make them veri veri HAPPY.

icare4u2c
03-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Heh brother,:(
Believe me !! there no true love in that kind of place. 100% of the girl went there is for $$$ only. No $$ no love. I have get myself into this trap. Now i lost almost everything i have (family,money,job). How stupid i am believing that she really love me. I've seen her dump other guy and follow me thinking she really love me. But in the end i became the next guy dump by her when i almost broke. Now thinking back, she using the same method dump me like other guy.
I have bed with her w/o any protection b4, that why i think she love me. but in the end it not. SHE ONLY LOVE $$$$ that i have.:(

steamer
04-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Heh brother,
Believe me !! there no true love in that kind of place. 100% of the girl went there is for $$$ only. No $$ no love. I have get myself into this trap. Now i lost almost everything i have (family,money,job). How stupid i am believing that she really love me. I've seen her dump other guy and follow me thinking she really love me. But in the end i became the next guy dump by her when i almost broke. Now thinking back, she using the same method dump me like other guy.
I have bed with her w/o any protection b4, that why i think she love me. but in the end it not. SHE ONLY LOVE $$$$ that i have.:(

hope TS wakes up after reading ur post. there's lots of love at bs, but bs gers are like chiongsters, they can love many too :rolleyes:

Schaumburg
04-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Heh brother,
I have bed with her w/o any protection b4, that why i think she love me. but in the end it not. SHE ONLY LOVE $$$$ that i have.
Well you are indeed tupid! But then again tupid mistakes like this make you wiser!;)

Bo Eng
04-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Well you are indeed tupid! But then again tupid mistakes like this make you wiser!;)

Thats the problem, we need to learn from mistakes .... and most times, other people make liao tell us, we dont listen, until we make the same mistake

excm69
04-09-2007, 03:39 PM
.. there's lots of love at bs, but bs gers are like chiongsters, they can love many too.

haha, well said bro.

behappybe
04-09-2007, 04:31 PM
To find true love in this type of place is like striking first prize in 4D/Toto/Singapore Sweep.
Do you have such LUCK. :D
Their true love is $$$$$ only!

Jetaime
04-09-2007, 05:18 PM
To find true love in this type of place is like striking first prize in 4D/Toto/Singapore Sweep.

There is true love, no doubt about it.
But the love is for MONEY

Ahh_Boi
04-09-2007, 05:44 PM
I wanna express my love too!!!

For B oy's S chool!!!!! wahahahaha :D

mebirdie
05-09-2007, 07:52 AM

For B oy's S chool!!!!! wahahahaha

I thought your love nest no longer at BS :p

best123
05-09-2007, 08:07 AM
actually this kinda thing very hard to say one............

Outcast Liao
05-09-2007, 08:07 AM

So we outcast him from BS threads .... btw got how many BS threads liao hah???? :confused:

AHGONG
05-09-2007, 09:52 AM
haiz.....i tink no matter how much advise u guys give....oso no use wan.....when someone are deep inside its diffcult to bring them out.....we just need to let him taste the pain then he will remember..... :(

stephan
05-09-2007, 10:40 AM
haiz.....i tink no matter how much advise u guys give....oso no use wan.....when someone are deep inside its diffcult to bring them out.....we just need to let him taste the pain then he will remember..... :(

Well Said!!! Experiences talk hor? kekekekeke.... :D

Saltiga
05-09-2007, 11:49 AM
i might be wrong but for some reason i have a feeling that TS is more interested in knowing if anyone tried/bonked Bei Bei before as he might be about to get KC by her or something along that line...

Schaumburg
05-09-2007, 12:25 PM

For B oy's S chool!!!!! wahahahaha Express your kuku head lah!!! :eek:

haiz.....i tink no matter how much advise u guys give....oso no use wan.....when someone are deep inside its diffcult to bring them out.....we just need to let him taste the pain then he will remember..... The kingpin had spoken!!! :cool:

Teo Ken
05-09-2007, 01:18 PM
To all cheongster bro i have dis encounter at BS during 2004. I meet dis student pass mei mei at bs ended fallen in love with her and no money n tie from her. I thinks is hard to convince bros out there my advise to bro who has family think twice it may cost a high price which might result lossing your family. Just cheog and bonk the girl u want left all behind "ming tian hui gen hao".

naemlo
05-09-2007, 01:24 PM

Wow lucky u still have 2nd sentence to clarify else ppl think gay.

naemlo
05-09-2007, 01:29 PM

Then where is your bird nest?? Ba xa oi...:D

Jetaime
05-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Wow lucky u still have 2nd sentence to clarify else ppl think gay.

You not gay meh ....
I tot you and Stephanie are a couple ... :eek:

icare4u2c
05-09-2007, 08:55 PM
To all cheongster bro i have dis encounter at BS during 2004. I meet dis student pass mei mei at bs ended fallen in love with her and no money n tie from her. I thinks is hard to convince bros out there my advise to bro who has family think twice it may cost a high price which might result lossing your family. Just cheog and bonk the girl u want left all behind "ming tian hui gen hao".

Hi bro,

My advised to you is dont fall into the trap like me. Think hard, why at the first place they come here and work in that place. You think they like being touch by us???? and how they think about us who going to this area. If you are a girl you like guy who go this area to look for other girls for fun???

What they want is $$$ only. Some may go beyond to act with you just to get yr $$$. Dont tell me bro teo never give $$$ or buy things for her.

Dont end up like me lossing everythings and i still indebt because of her.

It not worth to take the risk having love in this kind of place. Just think why they here in the first place.

Heart Break Kid
06-09-2007, 07:52 PM

A better tomorrow ... if there is no true love with WL :p

naemlo
06-09-2007, 08:20 PM
You not gay meh ....
I tot you and Stephanie are a couple ... :eek:

U tot, I think who confirm. Mai ruan ruan tot. I now in cave training, wait for me to come out of the cave. :cool:

Devil73
06-09-2007, 08:24 PM
U tot, I think who confirm. Mai ruan ruan tot. I now in cave training, wait for me to come out of the cave.

LCB training simi huh? Training to be more horny huh? hehehehe....:D:p

naemlo
06-09-2007, 08:26 PM
LCB training simi huh? Training to be more horny huh? hehehehe....:D:p

Peng you, mai diam diam follow me leh.

Devil73
06-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Peng you, mai diam diam follow me leh.

I never follow you hor...I just happen to passby nia....hehehehe:D:p

naemlo
06-09-2007, 08:30 PM
I never follow you hor...I just happen to passby nia....hehehehe:D:p

Oi post your JTK pic in the thread "amulet" leh. I want to c.

Devil73
06-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Oi post your JTK pic in the thread "amulet" leh. I want to c.

Will do the posting, but you have to wait....hehehehehe:D

ConAir
06-09-2007, 10:36 PM
f we are not saint we should not advice or criticse those in kc trap or fall in love with ktv gal. There is no right or wrong in all this emotional stuff as it take 2 hands to clap. 1 willing to part with $$$, the other part with body and time.

Most of the times we only see other mistakes but not ourself. We should be more critical about ourself rather than other.

naemlo
06-09-2007, 10:52 PM
f we are not saint we should not advice or criticse those in kc trap or fall in love with ktv gal.

I dun think only saint can advise others. Most bros here just discourage, so need to react this way.

There is no right or wrong in all this emotional stuff as it take 2 hands to clap. 1 willing to part with $$$, the other part with body and time.

Of cos there is no right no wrong when 1 guy n 1 ger fall in love. But use $$$ for body, this is definitely not love.

ConAir
06-09-2007, 11:42 PM
Of cos there is no right no wrong when 1 guy n 1 ger fall in love. But use $$$ for body, this is definitely not love.

I beg to differ, some men look at the woman look and body first before deciding whether to love her anot vice vera some women go after man who is rich and powerful before deciding whether to love him anot. love is vague and hard to define :D

louis2002
07-09-2007, 12:24 AM

Those guys stuck in KC trap or fallen in love with KTV gal will definitely believe they are the “Lucky Few” who strike lottery……

Nobody will wake up from the fantasy until the moment they got burnt.

Who knows I maybe the next “Lucky Few”…….:p

KLKOOL
07-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Just keep in mind that MONEY is necessity to survive to the ladies. LOVE is a luxury that they can live without :cool:

naemlo
07-09-2007, 02:28 AM
1 willing to part with $$$, the other part with body and time.

I beg to differ, some men look at the woman look and body first before deciding whether to love her anot vice vera some women go after man who is rich and powerful before deciding whether to love him anot.

If your meaning of love is paying the ger's body before making decision then I have to say my mind set is outdated. I won't go to the street n pay a ger for love. I definitely won't pay a WL to decide whether to fall in love.

naemlo
07-09-2007, 02:31 AM
Who knows I maybe the next “Lucky Few”…….:p

Most guys who fall for WL, will always believe he is the lucky few n she is different from other WL.

Hmmmm but frankly speaking there is definitely a few lucky ones n few different gers..... :D

Jetaime
07-09-2007, 06:43 AM
Just keep in mind that MONEY is necessity to survive to the ladies. LOVE is a luxury that they can live without

Especially Prc right since you are surrounded by them everyday ... :)

Heart Break Kid
07-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Just keep in mind that MONEY is necessity to survive to the ladies. LOVE is a luxury that they can live without :cool:

Why so practical ? :( No doubt cash is very important but being together will be something more than that.

Indignant
07-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Guys, dun u think no sound no image from TS?:confused:

dap26
07-09-2007, 09:32 AM
Most guys who fall for WL, will always believe he is the lucky few n she is different from other WL.

Hmmmm but frankly speaking there is definitely a few lucky ones n few different gers..... :D

Then r u the lucky one??:D

dap26
07-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Guys, dun u think no sound no image from TS?:confused:

Maybe he hv found his love liao,no time to post??:D

Heart Break Kid
07-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Then r u the lucky one??

You should use the word "fortunate" one ...just joking :p

But frankly do we feel proud to have a KTV girlfriend ? :D

dap26
07-09-2007, 09:40 AM
You should use the word "fortunate" one ...just joking :p

But frankly do we feel proud to have a KTV girlfriend ? :D

Ayah maybe to yrself,u may feel u r different from others...but wat others think of u,i dun knw??

naemlo
07-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Then r u the lucky one??:D

Definitely not me. I dun have money, so no WL will like me :D

Heart Break Kid
07-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Ayah maybe to yrself,u may feel u r different from others...but wat others think of u,i dun knw??

hahaha... so cute maybe its a good experience to have a KTV girlfriend at least once in a lifetime :D

dap26
07-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Definitely not me. I dun have money, so no WL will like me :D

Sometime nt everything requires $$..Maybe need some charms also..:D

dap26
07-09-2007, 12:45 PM
hahaha... so cute maybe its a good experience to have a KTV girlfriend at least once in a lifetime :D

Wah piang!So bro happy searching loh..:p

Heart Break Kid
07-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Wah piang!So bro happy searching loh..:p

Thanks Bro dap26.. mi had that experience b4 now tired of KTV girls liao.

Going to KTVs nowaday is like going to the zoo .. :D

stephan
07-09-2007, 10:31 PM

Those spend money but bo touch their body consider wat huh? hur hur hur...

stephan
07-09-2007, 10:38 PM

_小鬼_
08-09-2007, 01:41 AM
Those spend money but bo touch their body consider wat huh? hur hur hur...他奶奶的!你在说我吗? :D

naemlo
08-09-2007, 02:02 AM
Sometime nt everything requires $$..Maybe need some charms also..:D

This lagi worse, I now 66 yrs old, no hair n big belly, no where u can find charm on me.... :(

naemlo
08-09-2007, 02:03 AM

Errrrr, u can say he respects gers :D...... but most will say kum lan.

Jetaime
08-09-2007, 07:59 AM
Errrrr, u can say he respects gers ..... but most will say kum lan.

Lidat wa si kum lan ... ;)

But, go ktv wif u, sometimes u also km lan leh :)

Jetaime
08-09-2007, 08:01 AM
Thanks Bro dap26.. mi had that experience b4 now tired of KTV girls liao.

Going to KTVs nowaday is like going to the zoo ..

U mean the rhinos, hippos, gorillas .... but some peeps like these leh, else they wont be there ...

mebirdie
08-09-2007, 08:27 AM
U mean the rhinos, hippos, gorillas .... but some peeps like these leh, else they wont be there ...

I only know that you have not been participating the zoo activities for a long long time. :D

stephan
08-09-2007, 09:04 AM
I only know that you have not been participating the zoo activities for a long long time.

Wake up so early? Yesterday bo lim? I was drunk yesterday! :D

_小鬼_
08-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Wake up so early? Yesterday bo lim? I was drunk yesterday! 怎么每天都听到你喝醉阿?? :D

Roy Mustang
08-09-2007, 12:30 PM
This lagi worse, I now 66 yrs old, no hair n big belly, no where u can find charm on me.... :(

U so handsome... still dare to say u r 66 yrs old, bald and big belly !?!?!?!?

yeah.. u got 66 yrs of gong li in ur dick
No hair on ur chest
Big in ur underpants

tat is what u mean la... viet king

Roy Mustang
08-09-2007, 12:32 PM
I only know that you have not been participating the zoo activities for a long long time.

got longer than me bo :rolleyes: Wake up so early? Yesterday bo lim? I was drunk yesterday!
veri happening hor... always seem to be drunk

Heart Break Kid
08-09-2007, 12:37 PM

Sorry Bro Jetaime... what I mean is KTV girls are like animals :D
They are hungry for $$$ & we paid to see them.

stephan
08-09-2007, 02:57 PM
怎么每天都听到你喝醉阿?? :D

Recently I drink most of the day, but seldom get drunk! :D coz not much chance for me to drink freely. hur hur hur....

naemlo
08-09-2007, 03:01 PM
But, go ktv wif u, sometimes u also km lan leh :)

nbz u kum lan, I respect the ger. :D

naemlo
08-09-2007, 03:03 PM
tat is what u mean la... viet king

Nbzzzz so many strangers here. :rolleyes:

naemlo
08-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Recently I drink most of the day, but seldom get drunk! :D coz not much chance for me to drink freely. hur hur hur....

Mai drink so much, later kuku cannot stand. Next trip I buy u packet of milk. :eek: Your Sammi drunk si boh?? Called me 1+++ in the morning.

KLKOOL
08-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Nbzzz ... still waiting to see who found true love at BS and live happily ever after le... Sssshhhhh

stephan
08-09-2007, 11:47 PM
Nbzzz ... still waiting to see who found true love at BS and live happily ever after le... Sssshhhhh

True love? 1kg how much huh? :p

accurate FR
09-09-2007, 04:03 AM
few reasons tat there's possibility of true love:
1will they wan work forever in this line?
2they are also human,人非草木,岂能无情?

there's also ways to test if they truly love u and not for $

naemlo
09-09-2007, 04:44 AM

Above are another 2 good excuses for those who choose to fall for WL. :D Old saying 戏子无情 is old dated or rubblish???

there's also ways to test if they truly love u and not for $

List down the ways, so that the bros here can use them on their gfs. :rolleyes: Maybe I can use too.....

Jetaime
09-09-2007, 08:31 AM

TSH, me me, next time you cum, I show you :)

Roy Mustang
09-09-2007, 11:32 AM

Meaning u are drinking other stuff la.... like salvia ???? :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-09-2007, 11:39 AM
True love? 1kg how much huh? :p

about RMB 25 i heard,current rate. =D
[QUOTE=naemlo;2262872]

List down the ways, so that the bros here can use them on their gfs. :rolleyes: Maybe I can use too.....[/QUOTE

yo yo~long time no see,how's life man?

Roy Mustang
09-09-2007, 11:43 AM
about RMB 25 i heard,current rate. =D

With the current devalution of the Sin $ to RMB.... it's now more of RMB 30 per kg liaoz :D

Prince, where have u been hiding now ? FL dome still see u busy getting hp no.s leh... but no FR...

naemlo
09-09-2007, 11:51 AM
yo yo~long time no see,how's life man?

Life sucks n it will be the same..... u went to the mountain cave to train?

accurate FR
09-09-2007, 01:10 PM
few reasons tat there's possibility of true love:

they have debts, but we know they earn alot, sources of income: bs tipping, 出台,tipping fr going out with cust (pub, movie etc), or no need do anything, coz cheated feelings of cust, cust willlingly give them $

however after debts cleared, wats next? job think easily find in china given its booming economy, however due to qualifications, they can't find high pay job, to earn more fr being WL, also not long term soln, so find 1 rich 1 married. but so many rich 1, chose which, of coz the 1 they have 'true love' with

however if they met 1 they really have feelings, they willing to forgo $. if men can part with their hard earned $ for WL they loved, why women can't?
but they different from decent girls we found on streets, won't so easily involve feelings, but possible, more likely when their $ prob already settled. working a place where likelyhood of raid is very stressed, unlike HC or geylang 150s, where raid less common ( or not at all for latter), and earn much more, where they can earn enough to buy property to retire

ahbunana
09-09-2007, 01:20 PM
fark true love

only $$$ love in BS...
i try to ask this girl out, knn, she say she dun go out
wow lan!!!

some time hor, got $$$ also no use:D

naemlo
09-09-2007, 03:39 PM
some time hor, got $$$ also no use:D

How much u offered her?? 100? 200? Try offering 1000 n c what is her reaction?

naemlo
09-09-2007, 03:48 PM
they have debts, but we know they earn alot, sources of income

1 of the good excuse WL comes out is, they owe $$$$ that is y they work. Y can't they just say, work as factory mm earn little not enough to buy this n that, cannot feed family..... ?? :rolleyes:

however if they met 1 they really have feelings, they willing to forgo $. if men can part with their hard earned $ for WL they loved, why women can't?

All the best lah, nothing wrong with falling in love with WL. We r just discouraging. When 1 falls for WL, there r hundreds of good reasons y WL r also good gers, but when 1 is against, there will be another 100 reasons. So there is no end to it.

accurate FR
09-09-2007, 04:08 PM
All the best lah, nothing wrong with falling in love with WL. We r just discouraging. When 1 falls for WL, there r hundreds of good reasons y WL r also good gers, but when 1 is against, there will be another 100 reasons. So there is no end to it.

try not get involve , lots probs: which man can tolerate his partner grope by other men, and if she short of $ and he can't provide, she have to sleep with other men. and if long term together, she can't find decent job given tat she can't speak English, unless u rich can give her few thousands equivalent what she earns in ktv . most of us unable to give our wife few thousands right?

Roy Mustang
09-09-2007, 06:17 PM
1 of the good excuse WL comes out is, they owe $$$$ that is y they work. Y can't they just say, work as factory mm earn little not enough to buy this n that, cannot feed family..... ?? :rolleyes:

Because if they did tell you the TRUTH.... would you still support them w ur own hard-earned cash ?:rolleyes:

ahbunana
09-09-2007, 06:38 PM
try not get involve , lots probs: which man can tolerate his partner grope by other men, and if she short of $ and he can't provide, she have to sleep with other men. and if long term together, she can't find decent job given tat she can't speak English, unless u rich can give her few thousands equivalent what she earns in ktv . most of us unable to give our wife few thousands right?

correct man, better dun get involve:D

stephan
09-09-2007, 10:34 PM

Lai lai lai, when u return home huh? we go out for some drink, u seemingly alot of xin shi leh... kekkekeke...... :p

KLKOOL
09-09-2007, 11:22 PM
TSH, me me, next time you cum, I show you :)

U show me what ??? TRUE LOVE worr ??? :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
09-09-2007, 11:31 PM
they have debts, but we know they earn alot, sources of income: bs tipping, 出台,tipping fr going out with cust (pub, movie etc), or no need do anything, coz cheated feelings of cust, cust willlingly give them $

however after debts cleared, wats next? job think easily find in china given its booming economy, however due to qualifications, they can't find high pay job, to earn more fr being WL, also not long term soln, so find 1 rich 1 married. but so many rich 1, chose which, of coz the 1 they have 'true love' with

but they different from decent girls we found on streets, won't so easily involve feelings, but possible, more likely when their $ prob already settled. working a place where likelyhood of raid is very stressed, unlike HC or geylang 150s, where raid less common ( or not at all for latter), and earn much more, where they can earn enough to buy property to retire

These are all story have heard many many times. Factory worker can live on 500RMB... People can collect rubbish and bring up a family.

Difference between them and WLs. NOTHING!!!

I say this with sympathy for those who have been FORCED in the trade. But I am sure that is not the case for BS gals.

When they forgo short term $$$ they are looking for long term $$$. I recently know a WL who get married to a 50 yrs old British Chinese. bonk him for free for 6 months, he fall in love, marry her. Now she travelling china while waiting for VISA approval to join hubby in England. BTW, her allowance is 2k POUNDs a month.

These stories and many. Only people continue to choose to turn a blind eye to reality.

The stories i hear about the cheongsters and the WLs laughing behind those puppy love SMSs and QQ messages. Sigh.

If you guys wanna find TRUE love, buy a ticket to China, can get NON-WL ones... why bother with WLs ???

unclesammi
10-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Gals just come here to earn $$$. Some just need a bit of concern and love cos of loneliness working here. So while earning dollars and get someone to care for them, to these WLs is a WHY NOT?

Horsepower
10-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Gals just come here to earn $$$. Some just need a bit of concern and love cos of loneliness working here. So while earning dollars and get someone to care for them, to these WLs is a WHY NOT?
Agree with you. It's just maximising the mileage while they still have the youth. What can they do if they grow old ? They go back cho mo lan at home.

KLKOOL
10-09-2007, 01:10 AM
Agree with you. It's just maximising the mileage while they still have the youth. What can they do if they grow old ? They go back cho mo lan at home.

Of course they are here PRIMARILY for MONEY.

If can get TLC vs just a hard bonk they will choose TLC
Just like they will prefer Handsome Young Man rather than Old One
Rich over Poor, etc. etc.

ALL THESE ARE SECONDARY ISSUES, which make their job more pleasant. Peace

naemlo
10-09-2007, 02:36 AM
Lai lai lai, when u return home huh? we go out for some drink, u seemingly alot of xin shi leh... kekkekeke...... :p

No xin shi, I just tone down... :rolleyes: Now good boy.

naemlo
10-09-2007, 02:38 AM
If you guys wanna find TRUE love, buy a ticket to China, can get NON-WL ones... why bother with WLs ???

ืU said 1 har, I go GZ must intro me 1 mm. :D

Ah Dac
10-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Hmmmm....

Today gg or not??

Jetaime
10-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Hmmmm....

Today gg or not??

Wah lau eh, u not happy ibonk or mebirdie King of BS izzit ... you wanna usurp their throne :eek:

Ah Dac
10-09-2007, 09:54 AM
KNS, related meh??

Nvm lor!!

Mi quiet quiet go!!

:D

Wah lau eh, u not happy ibonk or mebirdie King of BS izzit ... you wanna usurp their throne :eek:

KLKOOL
10-09-2007, 10:51 AM
ืU said 1 har, I go GZ must intro me 1 mm. :D

U have so many liao, u need me meh ?:confused:

Jetaime
10-09-2007, 11:21 AM

U donno LCB meh, the more the merrier

Roy Mustang
10-09-2007, 12:28 PM

Hey.. if LCB gets one... I oso want one when I go GZ. Just any of ur regular SYTs will do.. all already got the KOOL-standard liaoz..haha :D

Boondek1
10-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Hi Brothers,

The reasons being for starting another BS tread bcos the other two treads had become tcss treads and even some people talk about protecting those KTV gals & fight so on & so forth. Therefore this is meant for pure cheongster to discuss about gals or true love inside this KTV

Thank You
Hope all brothers will support this tread. :)
Looking for love in all the wrong places, dude:rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
11-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Of course they are here PRIMARILY for MONEY.

If can get TLC vs just a hard bonk they will choose TLC
Just like they will prefer Handsome Young Man rather than Old One
Rich over Poor, etc. etc.

ALL THESE ARE SECONDARY ISSUES, which make their job more pleasant. Peace

To be fair with these WLs ... some really lead a hard life earning this type of money :(

We should let them cheat us and of course don't take advantage of them too.

Heart Break Kid
11-09-2007, 01:02 PM
To be fair with these WLs ... some really lead a hard life earning this type of money :(

We should not let them cheat us and of course don't take advantage of them too.

Sorry wording error .. need to re-quote because mi cannot edit liao

accurate FR
15-09-2007, 01:28 AM

We should let them cheat us and of course don't take advantage of them too.

Yes. be careful. also don't take advantage of them. they may let you do anything to their body, they also treasured their body, but after we enjoyed, pls pay. I seen guys paying $10 or not paying and run off, horrible. cheat women's $, bad luck x years. they also treasured their body, I've seen them cried when customers did above to them.. yes maybe some of you think is act one...

Heart Break Kid
15-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Yes. be careful. also don't take advantage of them. they may let you do anything to their body, they also treasured their body, but after we enjoyed, pls pay. I seen guys paying $10 or not paying and run off, horrible. cheat women's $, bad luck x years. they also treasured their body, I've seen them cried when customers did above to them.. yes maybe some of you think is act one...

Agreed with you Bro ... the career span of these girls is very short.
When men get tired of them.. their value diminish :( only a few managed to earn & save big time money.

Most ang-pai remains poor all the times.

LoveForTuaNehBu
15-09-2007, 06:18 PM

zek argh sia those type of ppl.. i oso despise :cool:

i thought that you come out play all this .. should expect to pay your rightful share.. but as for the WL i seriously thought once they been in this line they should expect this type of things (being taken advantage of) beforehand.. well for me .. i treat my girls all nicely if they're not nice I just wont call them the next time round.. why even bother right?

To think this type of money come so easily .. of cos there's its pros and cons ;)

Heart Break Kid
16-09-2007, 09:04 PM
zek argh sia those type of ppl.. i oso despise :cool:

i thought that you come out play all this .. should expect to pay your rightful share.. but as for the WL i seriously thought once they been in this line they should expect this type of things (being taken advantage of) beforehand.. well for me .. i treat my girls all nicely if they're not nice I just wont call them the next time round.. why even bother right?

To think this type of money come so easily .. of cos there's its pros and cons

Bro.. sorry to say that earning this type of money is not easy at all :rolleyes:
WL have to endure anger & lot risk factors in serving these strangers.

Sometimes if they meet mental problem customer their life also at risk.

afvkido
16-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Went there last week, my friend was involved with one of the gal there. That gal ask for $2k per month from my friend so that she can stop working in BS. She only work noon shift, at night will go for hair cut course. Be careful guys.

Heart Break Kid
17-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Went there last week, my friend was involved with one of the gal there. That gal ask for $2k per month from my friend so that she can stop working in BS. She only work noon shift, at night will go for hair cut course. Be careful guys.

What your friend's reaction ?

miyake_ck
17-09-2007, 05:47 PM

actually, wat was ur friend respone to such a demend. is very unusual for
a wl 2 ask for 'things' unless da guy is offerening it at the first place, or not. gentlemen, i hate to break most of your heart who re looking for true love but the reality out there is 'true love dun come easy but $$$ is', n yes no of gal said that when we are having dis little chat regarding dis 'love issue'. let face it, they are only here for couple of weeks. even my mum dun really know my dad well after wat, 40 yrs of marriage. not to mention few weeks. yet, im not said all of tat are 'bad' apple. ;)

louis2002
17-09-2007, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=afvkido;2278703]Went there last week, my friend was involved with one of the gal there. That gal ask for $2k per month from my friend so that she can stop working in BS. She only work noon shift, at night will go for hair cut course. Be careful guys.[/QUOT

So did your friend agree and bao "包" her???

unclesammi
18-09-2007, 11:24 AM

This one sat with me b4.:D

KLKOOL
18-09-2007, 11:50 AM

Actually i think 2k is very cheap le. Not true love, but is a cheap substitute :p

stephan
18-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Actually i think 2k is very cheap le. Not true love, but is a cheap substitute :p

share share ur experiences leh.... :p

noname123
18-09-2007, 11:57 AM

2k...i put it in another way....this 2k can bonk how many gals? Y invest this 2k only for 1 gal leh? And working gal???

me old and blur....getting blur and more blur....:(

monster98
18-09-2007, 12:09 PM
2k...i put it in another way....this 2k can bonk how many gals? Y invest this 2k only for 1 gal leh? And working gal???

me old and blur....getting blur and more blur....:(

what is this topic got to do with u? I always have this mindset that Noname will never pay a single cents for bonking gals. Reason is all gals in BS are q-ing up waiting to bonk Noname ( No $ involve hor) :D

KLKOOL
18-09-2007, 12:14 PM
share share ur experiences leh....
Me have none in SG, but from what i have been told, the 'bao' rate is much higher.

me old and blur....getting blur and more blur....

U different category mah. Must ask the girl how much you are worth to her :p
Reason is all gals in BS are q-ing up waiting to bonk Noname ( No $ involve hor)

This one i also believe nia ...kekekekeke...

noname123
18-09-2007, 12:15 PM
what is this topic got to do with u? I always have this mindset that Noname will never pay a single cents for bonking gals. Reason is all gals in BS are q-ing up waiting to bonk Noname ( No $ involve hor) :D

Topic nothing to do with me...just sharing....

You have to change yr mindset liao....all wrong!!!

Rof|maoxz
18-09-2007, 12:16 PM

You like dat say noname123 get free fuck goot meh?

No wonder he open a KTV himself, fucking all his PROs/GROs all by himself. :D

noname123
18-09-2007, 12:16 PM
U different category mah. Must ask the girl how much you are worth to her :p
This one i also believe nia ...kekekekeke...

Nbzz... 1 sing 1 clap...sipei song hor...

me old man lah...waiting for time to come liao....:(

noname123
18-09-2007, 12:18 PM

Ah meow...u settle yr "kio kway no pay $$$" issue liao har...:D

Rof|maoxz
18-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Ah meow...u settle yr "kio kway no pay $$$" issue liao har... :D

I shld listen to you, before fuck, ask first. :D

monster98
18-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Topic nothing to do with me...just sharing....

You have to change yr mindset liao....all wrong!!!

Change my mindset?????????? Ok...ok... change to all the gals in BS q-ing to bonk Noname ( Got $ involve hor..... the BS gals pay Noname to bonk him)... Lidat Tio Bo? :D

noname123
18-09-2007, 12:21 PM
I shld listen to you, before fuck, ask first. :D

Told you so many times liao....HIGH HIGH liao ....anything also dun care...:D

KLKOOL
18-09-2007, 12:21 PM

Like that you say him goot meh ??? Tough job to satisfy so many u know :rolleyes:

monster98
18-09-2007, 12:22 PM

He didn't invite us leh........ :(

noname123
18-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Change my mindset?????????? Ok...ok... change to all the gals in BS q-ing to bonk Noname ( Got $ involve hor..... the BS gals pay Noname to bonk him)... Lidat Tio Bo? :D

have this kind of kangtao....pls PM me...me wait till neck long long liao...;)

KLKOOL
18-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Change my mindset?????????? Ok...ok... change to all the gals in BS q-ing to bonk Noname ( Got $ involve hor..... the BS gals pay Noname to bonk him)... Lidat Tio Bo?

Your concept bo ngam la. Have to change again. should be Gal Pay U, then get to bonk him. So its win win win win mah
1. The gal win cos get to bonk noname,
2. noname win cos he get to bonk the gal,
3. you win cos get $$$,
4. we win cos u buy us beer with the $$$... :D

monster98
18-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Like that you say him goot meh ??? Tough job to satisfy so many u know

His nick Noname 不是乱盖的哦。。。。:D Many top BS gals already die in his hand liao.............

noname123
18-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Your concept bo ngam la. Have to change again. should be Gal Pay U, then get to bonk him. So its win win win win mah
1. The gal win cos get to bonk noname,
2. noname win cos he get to bonk the gal,
3. you win cos get $$$,
4. we win cos u buy us beer with the $$$... :D

Like that M98 become my OKT nbz...sipei "er xin leh"....:eek:

monster98
18-09-2007, 12:27 PM
have this kind of kangtao....pls PM me...me wait till neck long long liao...;)

Mai kaykay lah........ So when u bringing me to BS to CC66 har ....:p

noname123
18-09-2007, 12:28 PM
His nick Noname 不是乱盖的哦。。。。:D Many top BS gals already die in his hand liao.............

Pengz!!! mai luang kong lah....never...and never happen before and after...:(

Rof|maoxz
18-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Told you so many times liao....HIGH HIGH liao ....anything also dun care...

Ya loh, must be like you. hiak.

Like that you say him goot meh ??? Tough job to satisfy so many u know.

Tough on him loh.

He didn't invite us leh........

Tell you liao, he sell fish one. :cool:

noname123
18-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Mai kaykay lah........ So when u bringing me to BS to CC66 har ....:p

u need me to bring meh...:eek:

Rof|maoxz
18-09-2007, 12:30 PM

Like who? That thin thin one, and that sexy sexy one right? :D

Ah Dac
18-09-2007, 12:31 PM
Too many to name liao lar!!

:p

KLKOOL
18-09-2007, 12:32 PM

As long as only the young young one and not the old old one, no problem for u mah :D

Rof|maoxz
18-09-2007, 12:34 PM
As long as only the young young one and not the old old one, no problem for u mah :D

nm123 SCN these days, heard he any age gap also boleh. :eek:

noname123
18-09-2007, 12:37 PM

you might as well say Ah ma group also can...:mad:

monster98
18-09-2007, 12:37 PM

哇塞。。。 U lidat say nm123 machiam like a rubbish bin....... u lidat say him goot meh? :p

mjplayer
18-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Your chinese alittle tok kong eh.

????? U lidat say nm123 machiam like a rubbish bin....... u lidat say him goot meh?

miyake_ck
19-09-2007, 01:08 PM
hey guys, did any 1 of u sit with a syt call qing qing. i tink she
just went back to motherland, need 2 confrim. quite a nice
chick to fun with.:p

Shawn Koh
19-09-2007, 10:03 PM
hey guys, did any 1 of u sit with a syt call qing qing. i tink she
just went back to motherland, need 2 confrim. quite a nice
chick to fun with.:p

A long hair syt with wide sharp face. Her handphone no 8XXX-5356 :confused:

miyake_ck
19-09-2007, 11:19 PM
A long hair syt with wide sharp face. Her handphone no 8XXX-5356 :confused:

ya bro, she the 1. last time i spoke to her on hp on sunday. saiding she
goin back for good or maybe not..(playin with my mind):D do u know if she's gone..n how was ur time with her. wowo

mjplayer
20-09-2007, 12:44 AM
:rolleyes:
BS KTV (not for TCSS... 19-09-2007 10:21 PM Zap you !!! Dun support tcss to protect KTV gals, always contribute more.

TCSS purpose is to deny people posting FR about BS KTV gals.
Why protect such gals ? You guys are their bf or husbands

Do you I can offer them a tidy cash & they will be with me
No point wasting time & effort protecting such KTV girls.

A long hair syt with wide sharp face. Her handphone no 8XXX-5356

miyake_ck
20-09-2007, 12:29 PM
to all bros,

any 1 been to BS lately. me n few die hard fan goin 2nite,
wondering if thr is any 'fresh blood' in house lately. :D hopefully will
not come across any old face since have not been there for 2 weeks
n so..:p

Shawn Koh
20-09-2007, 12:40 PM
ya bro, she the 1. last time i spoke to her on hp on sunday. saiding she
goin back for good or maybe not..(playin with my mind):D do u know if she's gone..n how was ur time with her. wowo

My time with her was good, I paid $300 for a session with her. And we went to hotel in Bencoolen for sex :D She is thin & have tight small hole pussy.

miyake_ck
20-09-2007, 01:11 PM
My time with her was good, I paid $300 for a session with her. And we went to hotel in Bencoolen for sex : She is thin & have tight small hole pussy.

damn bro, u paid 300 buck for overnite rite? :eek: from ur words i can
feel u enjoying EVERY MIN n EVERY parts of her body rite?:D but is she still
in town or back 2 motherland.

mjplayer
20-09-2007, 02:59 PM
BS KTV (discuss abt... 20-09-2007 01:59 PM waste bandwidth

A long hair syt with wide sharp face. Her handphone no 8XXX-5356

TCSS purpose is to deny people posting FR about BS KTV gals.
Why protect such gals ? You guys are their bf or husbands :confused:

Do you I can offer them a tidy cash & they will be with me :D
No point wasting time & effort protecting such KTV girls.

Shawn Koh
20-09-2007, 10:25 PM
damn bro, u paid 300 buck for overnite rite? from ur words i can
feel u enjoying EVERY MIN n EVERY parts of her body rite?:D but is she still
in town or back 2 motherland.

She still in town & will be going back 2 motherland end of the month.
Her body was white & smooth huh :p you can try to call her now.

miyake_ck
21-09-2007, 10:22 AM
She still in town & will be going back 2 motherland end of the month.
Her body was white & smooth huh you can try to call her now.

thks for da update bro, as in return of da favour shown by u. will share a
a FR with u once i lay my hand & 'my little bro' on her :D cant wait....;)

Shawn Koh
21-09-2007, 05:21 PM
a FR with u once i lay my hand & 'my little bro' on her cant wait....;)

Yo Bro

Awaiting for a good FR from you lol :D

Heart Break Kid
21-09-2007, 05:38 PM
a FR with u once i lay my hand & 'my little bro' on her cant wait....;)

Wow ..juicy leh :D

miyake_ck
21-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Wow ..juicy leh

no worrys heart break kid, i will not leave u out
of my juicy FR..:D wish me luck n power!!:D

XenaF
21-09-2007, 11:01 PM
What's happening huh? first time blur...:(

Heart Break Kid
22-09-2007, 03:33 PM
no worrys heart break kid, i will not leave u out
of my juicy FR.. wish me luck n power!!:D

Sure ...all the best to you :p

cjps
23-09-2007, 02:03 AM
BS KTV (discuss abt... 20-09-2007 01:59 PM waste bandwidth
You have a personal agenda against Shawn?
How come every single BS thread you are against him.
Seems like few days ago your points is just like Shawn, but today you have 36pts. Are you the cronies of the TCSS group and hence got the points and is against Shawn?

Heart Break Kid
23-09-2007, 07:24 PM
What's happening huh? first time blur...:(

Bro don't blur this thread is for us to discuss about true love only :D

miyake_ck
24-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Bro don't blur this thread is for us to discuss about true love only :

haven't u got enough heart break yet bro.:D with decent gal is already a
hard tin to come by not 2 mention with da WL.. but i would love to keep
my opinion open for once awhile.:D

Heart Break Kid
24-09-2007, 12:43 PM
haven't u got enough heart break yet bro.with decent gal is already a
hard tin to come by not 2 mention with da WL.. but i would love to keep
my opinion open for once awhile.

Bro miyake_ck .. different individuals have different definition of true love :D
Maybe mi view true love different from you but nevertheless since we go KTV & spend money :p if the girls treat you like their bf & we also treat them like true love loh.

miyake_ck
25-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Bro miyake_ck .. different individuals have different definition of true love
Maybe mi view true love different from you but nevertheless since we go KTV & spend money if the girls treat you like their bf & we also treat them like true love loh.

God, Heart break kid seem like u are having alot of fun in BS ya. maybe
1 of those day we should cheong 2gether n find tat long lost true love:D
me alway leave a window open with i close da door..:p

Heart Break Kid
25-09-2007, 03:07 PM
God, Heart break kid seem like u are having alot of fun in BS ya. maybe
1 of those day we should cheong 2gether n find tat long lost true love
me alway leave a window open with i close da door..

Sure we can cheong together ...go KTV never take it too seriously :D

miyake_ck
26-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Sure we can cheong together ...go KTV never take it too seriously

man only take it seriously on how n when 2 get them on bed..:p other
issue i guess is pretty much out of da window,rite!..(dis is y i leave a window open):D btw, is never wise to spend 2 much time on 1 WL, cause there re "plenty" waiting in da line for us 2 love ya...lololo

Jetaime
26-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Heart Break Kid means literally go pretend KC ger and then change ... :D

Heart Break Kid
26-09-2007, 10:58 AM
man only take it seriously on how n when 2 get them on bed.. other
issue i guess is pretty much out of da window,rite!..(dis is y i leave a window open) btw, is never wise to spend 2 much time on 1 WL, cause there re "plenty" waiting in da line for us 2 love ya...lololo

Correct Bro ... you are very cute :D All the last 3 years mi had :

(a) 3 KTV girlfriends
(b) 2 KTV waitresses gf

And there are all my true love... hehehe

Heart Break Kid
26-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Heart Break Kid means literally go pretend KC ger and then change ... :D

Hehe.. you are right :D

Jetaime
26-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Hehe.. you are right

Good tactic by the way, KC liao got good service ..... but must always rem, don get KCed like me :D

miyake_ck
26-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Correct Bro ... you are very cute All the last 3 years mi had :

(a) 3 KTV girlfriends
(b) 2 KTV waitresses gf

And there are all my true love... hehehe

HOLY COW, Bro u dun even spare da "poor" waitresses.. :eek:
may god be wit u ar,:D just 1 question, do u still tips da waitresses once they become "ur prey".LOL

miyake_ck
26-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Heart Break Kid means literally go pretend KC ger and then change ...

point taken!! :D i got a feeling hell is not far away frm us!!:D

Heart Break Kid
26-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Good tactic by the way, KC liao got good service ..... but must always rem, don get KCed like me :D

Just give them cash & boyfriend feeling lah .. then they stick to you like leeches. KC is good way to maintain a long-term relationship with your KTV girlfriend.

Heart Break Kid
26-09-2007, 11:23 AM
HOLY COW, Bro u dun even spare da "poor" waitresses.. :eek:
may god be wit u ar, just 1 question, do u still tips da waitresses once they become "ur prey".LOL

Hmm ... no when those waitresses become my prey:D

When mi started out cheonging KTV, I sian waitress first. Of course mi tips them $50 each time visiting the KTV then pretend like good boy never sit with any girls. Then asked those waitresses go out to have makan & buy them gifts. By the 2nd or 3rd time out.. mi asked them to be my gf after that can go hotel enjoy liao. Mostly they malaysian waitresses, I chased 4 & managed to hit 2. Kekeke

Heart Break Kid
26-09-2007, 11:25 AM
point taken!! :D i got a feeling hell is not far away frm us!!:D

Not that bad lah... choose the right mei mei to be your KTV girlfriend.

Heart Break Kid
26-09-2007, 11:31 AM

Bro Jetaime.. mi believe every Bros who cheong KTV scene, at least got experience one KTV gf & one KC relationship with these WLs.

And that is normal :D

miyake_ck
26-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Not that bad lah... choose the right mei mei to be your KTV girlfriend.

i tink i will stick 2 da 3 F policy, it has serve me well over da yrs.
but hey, who know tins might change ya..:p maybe haven't met
da rite KTV gal tat can ' melt' my cold bloody heart...lol:D

Heart Break Kid
26-09-2007, 01:38 PM
i tink i will stick 2 da 3 F policy, it has serve me well over da yrs.
but hey, who know tins might change ya.. maybe haven't met
da rite KTV gal tat can ' melt' my cold bloody heart...lol

So can find one good KTV mei mei that melt your heart :p just put in more effort & sincerely. Alternatively you can go waterloo street or church to pray for one... Just joking lah :D

miyake_ck
27-09-2007, 10:51 AM
So can find one good KTV mei mei that melt your heart just put in more effort & sincerely. Alternatively you can go waterloo street or church to pray for one... Just joking lah

damn, if by praying hard can got a outstandin mei mei to melt my heart n
fill my emptyless 'below'.it shall worth a try even thought im a free thinker..:D is dis a proven method by u(pray hard), heart break bro?..LOL:p

Heart Break Kid
27-09-2007, 10:54 AM
damn, if by praying hard can got a outstandin mei mei to melt my heart n
fill my emptyless 'below'.it shall worth a try even thought im a free thinker..:D is dis a proven method by u(pray hard), heart break bro?..LOL:p

Have you try that syt qing qing born in 1989 ?

mjplayer
27-09-2007, 11:31 AM
the 1 that stay in Lor 6?

linnaohia
27-09-2007, 11:37 AM
the 1 that stay in Lor 6?

Bro you send her home b4 ? After special :D

mjplayer
27-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Why send her home after special?

I DOM, she so young, where got 'special' for me?

She told me she stay Lor 6.

Bro you send her home b4 ? After special

linnaohia
27-09-2007, 12:12 PM
Why send her home after special?

I DOM, she so young, where got 'special' for me?

She told me she stay Lor 6.

Me also DOM what :eek:

mjplayer
27-09-2007, 12:32 PM
sounds like u go special then send her home or drop her somewhere har? :p

Me also DOM what

miyake_ck
27-09-2007, 12:41 PM

not yet ar. been busy with work lately. hear frm other bro she goin
back dis weekend. got to act quick orles no more chance ar:D have u
try her b4?:D

miyake_ck
27-09-2007, 12:47 PM
bros, re u sure is lor 6 n not 8. da last time i drop her is just oppsite
81 at lor 8. i guess bro will know which 81 im refering 2 lar:p she said
she never invite any 1 to her plc b4 always do it sum wherelse..:D

mjplayer
27-09-2007, 01:52 PM
coz the 1 she invited never goes to BS after...wahahahaha
(Invited NOT equal to Went hor)

bros, re u sure is lor 6 n not 8. da last time i drop her is just oppsite
81 at lor 8. i guess bro will know which 81 im refering 2 lar she said
she never invite any 1 to her plc b4 always do it sum wherelse..

linnaohia
27-09-2007, 06:28 PM
not yet ar. been busy with work lately. hear frm other bro she goin
back dis weekend. got to act quick orles no more chance ar:D have u
try her b4?

Why worry, miss one got lots more .... :D

miyake_ck
28-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Why worry, miss one got lots more ....

da problem is not tat many syt give me such
'LUST' to bed them.. :p is like a 'raw
diamond' tat needed 2 be groom when u c 1. how
can give such a miss, bro..LOL :D

linnaohia
28-09-2007, 12:11 PM
da problem is not tat many syt give me such
'LUST' to bed them.. :p is like a 'raw
diamond' tat needed 2 be groom when u c 1. how
can give such a miss, bro..LOL

Like that if you see one must quick quick ups her .... :D

afvkido
30-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Sorry for the late reply. My friend wanted to commit lor. But after we talk to him, he manage to think abit. Told him dun be too stupid so as to believe those sweet talk that that woman said.

miyake_ck
01-10-2007, 10:48 AM

hey bro, i fail to try da syt qing qing last weekend. i tink she know tat she
getting 'high profile' attention frm guy in bs nowaday.tend to play 'hard 2 get' game when i asked her out ar..or maybe im not good-looking enough ar,sign!!!!:( but never mind, i'll switch target now, dun want 2 waste 2 much time on 1 gem.. so sori get no juicy FR for u dis time around
heart break!:p

Heart Break Kid
01-10-2007, 10:54 AM
getting 'high profile' attention frm guy in bs nowaday.tend to play 'hard 2 get' game when i asked her out ar..or maybe im not good-looking enough ar,sign!!!!:( but never mind, i'll switch target now, dun want 2 waste 2 much time on 1 gem.. so sori get no juicy FR for u dis time around

Never mind lah bro ..they are many quality syt chinese girls based in sg.
You can finding those on student pass ones but don't help them pay their school fees can liao.

miyake_ck
01-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Never mind lah bro ..they are many quality syt chinese girls based in sg.
You can finding those on student pass ones but don't help them pay their school fees can liao.

i may be a super horny son of a bitch:D but not horny enough to pay for
their school fees:D i rather use those $$$$ to bonk more syt..God, i am
goin 2 HELL! LOL

linnaohia
01-10-2007, 11:05 AM
i may be a super horny son of a bitch:D but not horny enough to pay for
their school fees:D i rather use those $$$$ to bonk more syt..God, i am
goin 2 HELL! LOL

Good for you brudder .... not like me ... I chee hong got pay abit ... haiz, but learn lesson liao.

Heart Break Kid
01-10-2007, 11:19 AM
i may be a super horny son of a bitch but not horny enough to pay for
their school fees i rather use those $$$$ to bonk more syt..God, i am
goin 2 HELL! LOL

Don't say like that lah.

My friend's cousin now 26 yrs old married a 21 yrs old PRC ex-KTV girl previously on student pass to study english language here.

If you found true love then pay lol ... kekeke

miyake_ck
01-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Good for you brudder .... not like me ... I chee hong got pay abit ... haiz, but learn lesson liao.

bro, is not sum tin im proud of but..heheheheh:D after yrs of camping
in all thread as a silent learner. did manage to pick up a few trick frm
all da senior..credit 2 them!!!!!:D

miyake_ck
01-10-2007, 11:29 AM
Don't say like that lah.

My friend's cousin now 26 yrs old married a 21 yrs old PRC ex-KTV girl previously on student pass to study english language here.

If you found true love then pay lol ... kekeke

"if you found true love then pay".... tats da problem bro, yet 2
find any true love how to pay!!! LOL :D oh, N all my blessing to ur
cousin n his wife(from da bottom of my heart ok..no joke):p

Optimus_Prime
01-10-2007, 11:29 AM

Bro.... assure u this qing qing (if she's the one staying at lor 6) is not worth the price of a bonk.

her skills way below par.

miyake_ck
01-10-2007, 11:34 AM
Bro.... assure u this qing qing (if she's the one staying at lor 6) is not worth the price of a bonk.

damn, is it really tat BAD? care 2 share more detail abt it bro...i knw sum bro
pay quite a sum to bonk her yet is not all bad feeback.

mjplayer
01-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Aiyo, discuss gals that hv gone home?

I dont even ask her HP no.. hahaha.

Then its yr fault, never train her for the benefits of the rest... hehehe..:D

miyake_ck
01-10-2007, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=mjplayer;2307528]Aiyo, discuss gals that hv gone home?

I dont even ask her HP no.. hahaha.

no, she still in town. i tink she trying her best to dry out evey cents from
all da bro out there..LOL:D (2 all da qiang qiang fans out thr,just a playfull remark dun take it 2 seriouly):p

IridiumPhone
01-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Is she the 1 that stays in a small room in Taipei?
This hotel rooms, mostly very big.

I tot market price is $100, negotiable?

damn, is it really tat BAD? care 2 share more detail abt it bro...i knw sum bro
pay quite a sum to bonk her yet is not all bad feeback.

mjplayer
01-10-2007, 12:05 PM
erm, Tot she left, never see her last sat afternoon.

no, she still in town. i tink she trying her best to dry out evey cents from
all da bro out there.. (2 all da qiang qiang fans out thr,just a playfull remark dun take it 2 seriouly)

Pls dont answer my post, otherwise the zap gang may mistaken
you as my fren and you will be in moderations soon.

miyake_ck
01-10-2007, 12:14 PM
erm, Tot she left, never see her last sat afternoon.

Pls dont answer my post, otherwise the zap gang may mistaken
you as my fren and you will be in moderations soon.

no worry mate,just let them zap as many time as they want.
im not here 2 make a name for myself or watever, it doesnt bother
me abit...

u know how "hard working" all dis syt is ar. maybe they feel they
deserve a break after a long day work..:p

linnaohia
01-10-2007, 12:52 PM

Wa bro OP, you really kin kar kin jiu hor :D

Optimus_Prime
01-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Wa bro OP, you really kin kar kin jiu hor :D

Dun be mistaken is I heard abt her service from my bro who tried her... not myself okie.

Then its yr fault, never train her for the benefits of the rest... hehehe
If it was me who tried her... sure will train her up one... ;)

Ibonk
01-10-2007, 01:06 PM
If it was me who tried her... sure will train her up one... ;)

How would the brothers know if the gal has been trained and certified by you, 师兄? Would be there a Autobot logo branded somewhere on their body or something? :D

Ahh Fatt
01-10-2007, 01:29 PM
How would the brothers know if the gal has been trained and certified by you, 师兄? Would be there a Autobot logo branded somewhere on their body or something?

if u look close enough, u will see " OP was here"...kekeke

if he is tired with his tongue, than she will gave u a name card bearing the same print.......:D :p

stephan
01-10-2007, 01:43 PM

if he is tired with his tongue, than she will gave u a name card bearing the same print.......:D :p

How come u got free time to post??? U should bonking, bonking and bonking only mah... hur hur hur

Heart Break Kid
01-10-2007, 01:44 PM
"if you found true love then pay".... tats da problem bro, yet 2
find any true love how to pay!!! LOL oh, N all my blessing to ur
cousin n his wife(from da bottom of my heart ok..no joke)

My friend's cousin.. not mine :D anyway mi do not encourage WL relationship at all but don't mind paying & having fun with them. As for the words "true love"... it is meant make our cheonging more adventurous :D

Ibonk
01-10-2007, 02:41 PM
if he is tired with his tongue, than she will gave u a name card bearing the same print.......:D

U refering to his tongue print right, bro? :D

linnaohia
01-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Wah lau King of BS, and other lao jiaos, u all suddenly come and ji siao siao in this thread .... how come nobody zap you all say waste SBF bandwidth :eek:

How would the brothers know if the gal has been trained and certified by you, 师兄? Would be there a Autobot logo branded somewhere on their body or something? :D

if he is tired with his tongue, than she will gave u a name card bearing the same print.......

How come u got free time to post??? U should bonking, bonking and bonking only mah... hur hur hur

rubbish truck
01-10-2007, 04:43 PM
U refering to his tongue print right, bro? :D

so i assume all the tongue prints can be spotted all over the girl's body? :D

mjplayer
01-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Can I clarify 1 more thing. Lousy services means got lousy service.

No services, is different hor. is NO services. wahahahaha... :p

If it was me who tried her... sure will train her up one...

Heart Break Kid
11-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Bro miyake_ck,

Hari Raya coming as we approaching a super long weekend ..
so are you going BS KTV to find loves :D

miyake_ck
12-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Bro miyake_ck,

so are you going BS KTV to find loves

i cant think of a bette plc 2 be then BS.:D been planning
for dis Hari Raya with my "horny n lovely" gang ON how 2 turn BS up side
down(i mean turning da gals upside down)..:D N hopefully, i can finally
end my search for a love 1..ehhehheh

Jetaime
12-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Wow bros, so tomorrow and Sunday, BS attack ..
Hehe, have been getting conflicting reports on the gals though last week I went the gals so so nia ... hopefully you guys catches the good ones, my kakis are there now .... see wat their reviews are ... hv a nice bonking weekend bros

Bro miyake_ck,

so are you going BS KTV to find loves

mjplayer
13-10-2007, 03:53 AM
was there yesterday afternoon,

saw few new gals. not too bad, but dont think they worked
nite session.

xiao li, yaoyao, lei lei. ----> new blood.
got few more, not my interest.. :p

First time sees them.

Heart Break Kid
14-10-2007, 01:24 PM
was there yesterday afternoon,

saw few new gals. not too bad, but dont think they worked
nite session.

xiao li, yaoyao, lei lei. ----> new blood.
got few more, not my interest.. :p

First time sees them.

Yummy .. I love new bloods :D must go down GL Lor 7 coffeeshop for viewing at 2:30pm liao

This week many bros organising KTV outings in GL areas.

carmeo88
14-10-2007, 03:12 PM
bro Hbk, we just know your hidden in the cave won't last for long:D

dap26
14-10-2007, 03:42 PM
bro Hbk, we just know your hidden in the cave won't last for long:D

Wah seems like he is back from his cave...:p

Heart Break Kid
14-10-2007, 10:52 PM
bro Hbk, we just know your hidden in the cave won't last for long

We need loves .. I means true love :D

Heart Break Kid
14-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Wah seems like he is back from his cave...:p

Not yet ... Mi still inside cave just go out to drink kopi only :D

Heart Break Kid
19-10-2007, 10:46 AM

Manage to hook any syts in BS KTV lately ?

carmeo88
19-10-2007, 11:11 AM
bro HBK, wat abt u, have u hook any chicks?:D

Heart Break Kid
19-10-2007, 11:19 AM
bro HBK, wat abt u, have u hook any chicks?:D

No lucks .. mi kana 2 times rejection recently :(

carmeo88
19-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Never give up, better luck next time;)

Heart Break Kid
19-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Never give up, better luck next time;)

Many thanks bro carmeo88 ... after 2 times rejected by the same girl.
Mi is planning to go out of S'pore to explore other places liao :p

unclesammi
19-10-2007, 01:46 PM

Heading for Gunagzhou on 1/11/07. want to join me? :D

dap26
19-10-2007, 05:37 PM

Wah bro u finally out from yr cave??:D

noname123
19-10-2007, 05:40 PM

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20071019-30950.html

just my 0.02 cents advice...;)

miyake_ck
19-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Manage to hook any syts in BS KTV lately ?

bro, no much luck n happening on my last visit 2 BS ar.. only a handfull of syt. \ doesn't click with any 1 of them so never bother 2 take a step futher.
wonder if there is any new stock in house lately..:D me goin 2 motherland
dis coming sunday(for work ya) for 2 weeks. been looking for forward
for dis trip hope i wouldn't dry up again n keep my finger cross that "my
true love" is not far away..LOL know u re goin away 2, mind if i ask where
in dis world re u goin 2 landed..:D

KLKOOL
20-10-2007, 12:24 AM
This thread remind me of an old song

" Looking for Love in All the WRONG places " :D

carmeo88
20-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Totally agreed.:)

Optimus_Prime
20-10-2007, 09:58 AM

Shouldn't it be " Looking for Love in All the WRONG HOLES " :D :p

Heart Break Kid
20-10-2007, 12:30 PM
bro, no much luck n happening on my last visit 2 BS ar.. only a handfull of syt. \ doesn't click with any 1 of them so never bother 2 take a step futher.
wonder if there is any new stock in house lately.. me goin 2 motherland
dis coming sunday(for work ya) for 2 weeks. been looking for forward
for dis trip hope i wouldn't dry up again n keep my finger cross that "my
true love" is not far away..LOL know u re goin away 2, mind if i ask where
in dis world re u goin 2 landed..

Yo .. mi planning to go Shanghai next Feb 2008 CNY period maybe ChongQing too.

So far also no lucks with a PRC girl working as a buyer in S'pore. :(

Mi also wish you can find your true love this coming 2 weeks in your motherland.. I also hope you won't dry up easily :D and able to hook up some financially independent PRC chicks as your true love.

Keep mi update on your trips

Heart Break Kid
20-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Heading for Gunagzhou on 1/11/07. want to join me?

No lah .. mi afraid that you will bring mi go & sell :D

Heart Break Kid
20-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Wah bro u finally out from yr cave??:D

Not yet still inside cave minimum 3 months stay ..kekeke

Heart Break Kid
20-10-2007, 12:43 PM
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20071019-30950.html

just my 0.02 cents advice...;)

Thanks ..just read the articles you posted.

China dragon ladies is really have good virtures.. their loose & easy nature make us easy to sianz them. S'pore ugly rich old men are more than willingly to give the them good $$$. As I always see these old men sitting around coffeeshop in GL 7 kopi tiam driving old cars trying to hook those PRC WL. :D

btw .. I also read the asiaone forum & felt that $24,000 is cheap liao if you cheated by sg or msia women it will cost you more.

stephan
20-10-2007, 01:45 PM
" Looking for Love in All the WRONG places "

Shouldn't it be " Looking for Love in All the WRONG HOLES "

Either Places or Holes, true or false love also is love. Only issue is 1kg of LOVE = How Much??? :o

Optimus_Prime
20-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Either Places or Holes, true or false love also is love. Only issue is 1kg of LOVE = How Much??? :o

Current market rate is 1kg of LOVE = 10,000 RMB

how much u want ? :p

naemlo
20-10-2007, 05:18 PM

" Looking for Love in All the WRONG places " :D

I'm looking for temp love , can help me?? :D