PDA

View Full Version : The rate of Spa Casarina...

zerocool2202
03-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Hi!Bros.My character is abit 'gun jong'.Wanted to clear that i'm not the boss and no benifit at all.They had change managment one year ago.And the previous details is the cashier told me too.Now let you bros' know the rate there.HJ-$50.BJ-$80.BDY N HD-$80.FJ-$100.:p

blue_swatch
03-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Hi!Bros.My character is abit 'gun jong'.Wanted to clear that i'm not the boss and no benifit at all.They had change managment one year ago.And the previous details is the cashier told me too.Now let you bros' know the rate there.HJ-$50.BJ-$80.BDY N HD-$80.FJ-$100.:p

ya ya ya u not the boss, and im the boss. :rolleyes: Keep on self promoting, experienced cheongsters here sure avoid at all cost

Ace_Oxen
04-09-2007, 01:03 PM
ya ya ya u not the boss, and im the boss. :rolleyes: Keep on self promoting, experienced cheongsters here sure avoid at all cost

Frankly i wouldn't care who is the boss of 'SPA Csarina'. i just wanna enjoy my time and hopefully money well spent... so what if its the boss promoting his joint here? if its good its good if not then skip and hunt for another joint. if any bro here starting a spa or tui na i sure support, give a try. someone just have to earn our 'cheonging money' why not let a samster earn it???

must intro a good deal la! haha....
enjoy. cheerios

wwiss
06-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Brother you start this thread "Bo Tao Bo Boey" (No Head No Tail)!
Why suddenly talking about rate?
I at first thought you type wrongly.
May be you want to say "The Fate of Casarina"
Casarina is it at Thompson Rd opposite Sin Ming Plaza?
Can tell more what girls have there and got what service.
I heard my friend say the lady boss very pretty.
True or not? :D

David_Ginola
06-09-2007, 09:14 PM

haha...here it goes again....

Regaine
06-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Yah here is the other thread he started.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=74442 :eek:

blue_swatch
06-09-2007, 10:29 PM
haha...here it goes again....

Wats new man, wats new. U still remember eh? :D

sirek4
07-09-2007, 01:27 PM
actually went there a few days ago 2 check out the so-called big boobs gal...sadly though...didn't find any...the lady who massage me is old n fat...the rates r wat the threadstarter quoted...think really can give it a miss la...would rather save the $ in OCBC or go further left for others:mad:

Devilzz
08-09-2007, 07:54 AM
actually went there a few days ago 2 check out the so-called big boobs gal...sadly though...didn't find any...the lady who massage me is old n fat...the rates r wat the threadstarter quoted...think really can give it a miss la...would rather save the $ in OCBC or go further left for others:mad:
bro,should avoid this place.The boss come all the way here to post for promoting his place,how gd can it be....

David_Ginola
08-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Wats new man, wats new. U still remember eh? :D

Why people just dun understand:confused: . Of course I remember la bro....