PDA

View Full Version : "Sensual Massage" - Temple Street

debauchery
31-08-2007, 07:54 PM
I would like to warn all bros NOT to visit this joint.
I was looking for place that does sensual massage + JG and this place apparently ticked all the boxes. It had a suggestive picture on its logo, a suggestive name, and when I went to the reception, there were 3 kinds of services on offer, priced at $100, $150 and $200 respectively. I assumed that the JG would be included in the price, after all who charges $100+ for a massage? I noticed that there were two kinds of massage on offer, "classic massage" (for $50) and "sensual massage" at the prices I mentioned above. When I asked what was the difference, the counter lady replied that "classic massage" was for women. So I thought it was reasonably certain that I would get what I want here. I was asked to pay $150 for the "supreme package" and so I did, believing that I would get a JG for sure and maybe even BJ.

To my disgust and horror, the girl doing the massage was ugly and dressed in a loose T-shirt and trousers. The massage room which was originally dimly lit was suddenly lit up very brightly, and when I complained, she just said it was the manager who turned on the lights and she couldn't do anything. After 1 hour of half-fuck rubbing she said "your time is up". No extra service, no HJ, nothing. The massage itself was not even good, I can get a much better massage for $40 never mind $150!!

I left feeling incredibly cheated and frustrated. Please do NOT visit this place as it is clear that their only motive is to make money from first time customers. It is clear that NO ONE will go back to them after the first time!

vic88
31-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the warning, Bro. I believe some bro had warned us about this joint before. Let's boycott the joint and hope it will close down.

seeknewss
31-08-2007, 11:49 PM
I left feeling incredibly cheated and frustrated. Please do NOT visit this place as it is clear that their only motive is to make money from first time customers. It is clear that NO ONE will go back to them after the first time!

This joint was reported long ago in another thread. It is good for your warning to all bros to avoid this place. Only those foreigners touring chinatown will be sucked into this place.

Peter
01-09-2007, 12:13 AM
this is what I called..."true spirit of sharing", thanks bro for this pre-alert!

Aloysius777
01-09-2007, 12:14 AM
Wopian, this place still around. I visited once about 3 to 4 yrs back. Paid $150, for some rubbing under dim lights. Not worth it. Save your $$$. This is a try once, kanna chop, forget shop.

maufans
01-09-2007, 09:32 AM
do your homework next time brother! This join is on BAN LIST long long time ago ... ANyway thanks for the warning again ... :)

owen10
01-09-2007, 12:55 PM
yea bros. do a search in SB, u can find d old thread with stories of d con shop. i dun recall reading gd reviews fr bros. definitely not worth goin!

Schenker
04-09-2007, 08:28 AM

Bro, feel sorry for you after the unhappy incident. But if you wish to go for a clean rub and relaxation, you should try the Wannian Treament Centre @ 43B. $40 for one solid hour of massage. There's an old link also. ;)

Link:
http://216.65.76.63/showthread.php?t=20981&highlight=temple+street

kronthos
06-09-2007, 03:26 PM
This joint has already been on the No-No list. Unless of course you have a lot of money and don't mind dressed women try to squeeze your cum out of you (after first getting the $$) :)

But, thanks anyway for the warning.

Schenker
07-09-2007, 09:21 AM
This joint has already been on the No-No list. Unless of course you have a lot of money and don't mind dressed women try to squeeze your cum out of you (after first getting the $$) :)

But, thanks anyway for the warning.

Thank you too bro for the extra caution.... I won't be patronize that joint either.
:p

maufans
08-09-2007, 09:49 PM
If you want to patronise this joint you might as well PCC yourself! I had never been there but my buddies all suck thumb until buay tahan! Damn super JIALAT! :D

Thank you too bro for the extra caution.... I won't be patronize that joint either.
:p

doremifasola
09-09-2007, 07:12 AM
calling all bros, this joint takes us like stupid gundu, let's take action to sabo it, or kachao it, or just wack anygirls we can find up there, especially the counter ccb. interested bro pls pm me.

Roy Mustang
09-09-2007, 11:41 AM
calling all bros, this joint takes us like stupid gundu, let's take action to sabo it, or kachao it, or just wack anygirls we can find up there, especially the counter ccb. interested bro pls pm me.

Best to not stir the nest bro.

Just stay miles away from this "Hei Dian", it's been chopping newbies for a few yrs already.

enzer88
09-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Best to not stir the nest bro.

Just stay miles away from this "Hei Dian", it's been chopping newbies for a few yrs already.Sure, will avoid like hell :)

Valiantangel
15-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Worst joint i ever came across.These are con-women out to make a very fast buck without satisfying you.

Airway
15-09-2007, 03:59 PM
One of me cheong Tnn kaki warn me about this shop b4.
feel sorry abt wat happen to you.
cheers.

jimbo69
16-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Walked past there last night, my wife pointed it out to me :-),
I was like mmmm sensual massage, joking around a bit with her :-)
She said your not allowed to go there lol, so after reading this post thanks Bro I will listen to my wife and not go there :-)

pigman3838
24-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Knn! How Come This Kind Of Shop Still Can Survive??????????????????? Only Does Stupid Tourist Will Go There Waste Money In Think!

dickwad
25-09-2007, 09:23 AM
Have been conned by this place before as well years ago. Surprise it is still around. I wonder if can take this up to CASE and get refund for non satisfaction. We should have a 'Banned HC' heading in the first page for bros to place warnings. Together we can make changes....

spore_boyzs
25-09-2007, 10:30 AM
I was looking for place that does sensual massage + JG and this place apparently ticked all the boxes. It had a suggestive picture on its logo, a suggestive name, and when I went to the reception, there were 3 kinds of services on offer, priced at $100, $150 and $200 respectively. I assumed that the JG would be included in the price, after all who charges $100+ for a massage? I noticed that there were two kinds of massage on offer, "classic massage" (for $50) and "sensual massage" at the prices I mentioned above. When I asked what was the difference, the counter lady replied that "classic massage" was for women. So I thought it was reasonably certain that I would get what I want here. I was asked to pay $150 for the "supreme package" and so I did, believing that I would get a JG for sure and maybe even BJ.

To my disgust and horror, the girl doing the massage was ugly and dressed in a loose T-shirt and trousers. The massage room which was originally dimly lit was suddenly lit up very brightly, and when I complained, she just said it was the manager who turned on the lights and she couldn't do anything. After 1 hour of half-fuck rubbing she said "your time is up". No extra service, no HJ, nothing. The massage itself was not even good, I can get a much better massage for $40 never mind $150!!

I've also tried this Sensual Massage beside Macdonal at Temple Street, don't know if it is the same that you went.

Been there about 1 year ago, when I enter, the whole place was in dim light and saw this fat receptionist at the counter. Asked her for the price, was told by her that the Sensual Massage is charged at $200, very special massage which feels very stimulating.

Sound interesting, so paid her $200 over the counter. Was lead to the locker room, took a shower, wrapped myself with towel, came out and the fat woman is standing outside waiting for me, another girl standing at the massage entrace room, brought me in the massage room. The place was so dark that I can't see a single thing, I can't even see how the girl look like. It's a very open concept, no curtain or partition at all. So was lead to a mattress and was tld to lay facing down.

Massage skill ok, just enough strength, nothing special, only balls massage and girl sit on my didi and rock. I felt pain instead of feeling sensual, maybe because of the tights she wearing. She rocked for about 15 mins, I cannot come, cannot tahan the pain, so asked her to stop.

Was lead back to the locker room, then saw how she look. I think the only bright place is the locker room. Fuck hell, she is an old and ugly looking malay girl lor. I felt so damn frastrated and cheated. Quickly take shower and it's so damn difficult the wash the oil off and it has this funny smell. FUCK!!

Imagine $200 for a so call sensual massage which does'nt feel sensual at all, plus massage by fucking ugly woman, plus no come, plus no roaming, plus no other facilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought sure will close down very soon, but fuck that this place is still around!!?????!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit it's FUCKING STUPID of me lor, whenever I think of it, I'll get FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets all curse and pray hard that this place will close down soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS PLACE!!!

tiger2
26-09-2007, 05:11 AM
Well I doubt how can they still survive with this type of services and only trying to conned those innocence tourists.Best is to inform CASE and the TOURIST PROMOTION BOARDso that they will warn the tourists about this place.
Bad image for Singapore if when they got conned and spread the news about S'pore bad service and right now our Goverment are talking about services promotions...........:(

GenuineBro
26-09-2007, 11:25 AM
hi bros..im very new in tis forum..saw this thread..read that alot of bros very unhappy wif their service..i was at chinatown last wk and happen to pass by macdonald..saw the green sign board wif a backless lady picture..out of curiousity..decided to give it a try..2 c hw bad it can b..bcos im super free th day..after some deliviering..went up the stairs..saw a fat lady at the counter..she told me prices..$200 for their super..$150 for this so call supreme..$100 for the classic massage..i op 4 super..bcos fr the way she told me..sound very exciting..when came out fr shower..saw a super below look gal..dunno wat race she is..im alrdy super turn off..she was standing the entrance of a very dark room waiting for me..and lead me in by holding on at my waist..wah..the room is super dark lor..cannot see anything..their business is quite gd lor..bcos while walking in..i can see some shadow..there is another customer alrdy inside massaging..heard him talk and moaning out loud..wah lau..i felt more and more uneasy..so ask the girl if i can change girl..she say she wil go ask..but i went out together instead..to ak the fat woman..i think she is the boss..i ask if i can change girl..her face changed lor..she rised her voice and told me off that we are not allowed to choose the girls..wah lau..i c her like that..didnt say anything more..went in to change into my clothes and demand for a refund when i cme out and off i go..after wat i had experienced..i can confirm and guarantee to all bros that tis sensual massage located at temple street..beside macdonald..opposite the traditional dessert..is really cant make it one lor..pls dont go and pls warn all your oversea friends about it..donno y will people 1 2 visit tis kind of place..really donno how they can survive..tis kind of place with super bad service and over charged..should close down..its a disgrace 2 singapore

imaginative
28-09-2007, 09:14 PM
The shop can survive because they are clever to use a very seductive brand name - Sensual massage.

They don't need repeating customers. Out of 4 million locals and a million tourists, they only need 1% to visit them.

And they can also survive from being raided because they know how to play within the rules - the girls are dressed in tight sports wear and they do not land their hands on your private parts.

Again, like what many other mentioned - AVOID the place at all costs.

maufans
29-09-2007, 09:01 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Do not try your luck there! This place is trapping the tourist! At $200 you can go to a better place & better gal! SO REMEMBER even if you are fucking free & fucking loaded, by all means AVOID this place! :D

[QUOTE=GenuineBro;2299121]hi bros..im very new in tis forum..saw this thread..read that alot of bros very unhappy wif their service..i was at chinatown last wk and happen to pass by macdonald..saw the green sign board wif a backless lady picture..out of curiousity..decided to give it a try..

kawa333
29-09-2007, 09:45 AM
i nearly tried them few weeks back when i was around that area but luckily the fat ugly recep make me turn off by her looks. heng ah....:p

beck8
29-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Walked past there last night, my wife pointed it out to me :-),
I was like mmmm sensual massage, joking around a bit with her :-)
She said your not allowed to go there lol, so after reading this post thanks Bro I will listen to my wife and not go there :-)

you are right.

any way, I think those fat ladies know they won't be able to make much money, therefore they may happy enough to chop one in a day. For them, it is difficult to make $200 a day. So why not fishing? that's why they are still surviving: money is enough.

Other shops are eying on quick money only. They will close if there are so few customers like this Sensual Massage. For me, $200 is a big package, $40 pure/best massage at Zhanglin; $60 with young gal $100 with top beauty (both full course)

juzjoin
29-09-2007, 04:49 PM
my sympathy to TS, but if i remember correctly, there is a thread earlier abt tis joint warning all samsters not to be fool by the signage. Appreciate for sharing ur unlucky encounter with us...

2chris
21-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Folks,

I would have read this message before going there. Recently had damage around $200.

My stupidity, heck with them waste of money.

BROS, DONT VISIT THEM

Zalera
22-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Bro,

Fell sorry for your recent misfortune. But also thank you for the update. This thread is almost 5 years old and can't believe this joint is still around.

I think most of the time, happy ending costs are not mixed with massage price. So we should not assume $100 (for example) is for a normal massage which includes happy ending. In that way, they are not being discreet and could put them at risk, isn't it?

$40-$50/hr massage, then additional $40-$80 worth of happy ending is what I usually experience.

Do take note fellow brothers out there.

Have fun!

Andre40
22-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi Bros

Also had a very disappointing experience there a few months ago.

Force you into extremely small underwear (I am very big and tall) about the size of an eye patch.

Girl tried best to force my Didi inside and I almost suffered a penis fracture.

This place is "bad to the bone" - avoid at all costs.

OsamaBinLaden
26-05-2012, 07:56 PM
used to go to this joint many years back... but hv not been there cos i hv found other better and more value-for-money sensual massage joints...

anyway... juz to share my experience years back... there was this particular gal there name lily... thing is u cant choose the girl... so i was kinda lucky to get this lily... towards the end of the massage the gal will do something like a simulated FJ thing... wif lily i tried to to be hiong and went to the extent of putting my fingers under her shorts... they wore shorts back then... no resistance... in fact she was kinda getting high and ended up fingering her... in the end i think she climax... nice experience considering the "open" concept... forbidden fruit taste the best...

the next time i had lily... the same thing happen... only that we went one step further and actually did her raw... in the dark room... exciting... didnt release inside though...

did lily a third time before she left the joint... i also stopped going there... at that time wif lily they did not have the mini underwear...

papabearmickey
26-05-2012, 08:05 PM
This thread is SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHA!

hyperstud
05-08-2013, 08:47 AM
I went yesterday to SP and went for the "super" at $200.
After shower I went to dim lit, open sections, large room by a good looking PRC girl fully dressed, as friendly as a prison door (not even a smile)
Massage was okay but nothing sensual. A bit of tickling of my balls and 50 min later I was told I could leave.

Never go there, there are lots of places were you'll get a similar massage for $80 (not to mention cheaper joints) and for $200 a full service.

05-08-2013, 01:06 PM
so 6 years onward and this joint is still operating?

power69
05-08-2013, 01:37 PM
I went yesterday to SP and went for the "super" at $200.
After shower I went to dim lit, open sections, large room by a good looking PRC :::::::
Never go there, there are lots of places were you'll get a similar massage for $80 (not to mention cheaper joints) and for $200 a full service.
now use prc to ch...
Thanks for the fr, had upped your point.

unregistered_10
05-08-2013, 05:58 PM
This is a day light robbery kind of rip off joint .
1 hr =$200 , no joke!!!!!