PDA

View Full Version : Wang Cao KTV

Mafan
31-08-2007, 03:00 AM
This KTV is new around 1 month old told by the waiter. Sorry if anyone posted this be4 as i couldnt find the thread. Place very clean, system not bad. 4 jug + rm = 130+. As this is new joint so gal not much(mostly viet), rm ard 30 of them. ask the waiter whats the price for the biggest rm chargers 150 for the nite and 38 per jug. package is 15 jugs, can discount abit lar hehe. Oh its above Her Majesty Pub at lor 15 facing main road, air con very cold.

Cum_Luver
31-08-2007, 06:58 AM
very good, another new joint to recce liao...
thanks for the info :D

mysterical
31-08-2007, 08:09 AM
whenever there is a competition, they would improve in their service...yes!!

mnbvcxzaq1
06-11-2008, 02:33 AM
walk past the place today and saw many viet gal smokng and sitting outside. Some even running across to Lor 12 and back. seems happening and hoping to go in 1 day.

Come back search for forum but seems that the thread is not active. 1 year + already.

I always have very good service by th PRC inside BS and NSH. Is the activity inside this KTV like BS and NSH? Wanting to get same service by the viet. Is it worth going?

Any bro visit this place often?

HappyLuckyGuy
20-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Actually this place is rather more like a pub. Inside are almost all viet girls.

And all this girls are all freelancers, which means they will run around.

There are pole-dancing inside this wang Cao.

Room are also available but the charges are quite exp.

But overall the girls are not bad.

mnbvcxzaq1
20-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Actually this place is rather more like a pub. Inside are almost all viet girls.

And all this girls are all freelancers, which means they will run around.

There are pole-dancing inside this wang Cao.

thanks bro for the info. I went in one of the day. The pub is too open so I and my friend get a room. Hoping that inside the room we can get the kind of service in NSH and BS. Disappointed. :( 1) no action 2) language barrier, although some speak broken chinese 3) cannot tolerate their yak yak yak, talk sound like duck.

The plus point is that it is a new experience for me to have viet dishes and some gals do look good and tempting.

Do they go ST with customer? Any particular gal to recommend?

jackbl
20-11-2008, 12:37 PM
U heard many ppl say how good how good also no use right? u must go experience yourself then u will know.. "One man's meat is another's poison"

KangTuo
20-11-2008, 01:41 PM
U heard many ppl say how good how good also no use right? u must go experience yourself then u will know.. "One man's meat is another's poison"

Good... to me only 1 girl is good. :D

Ah Dez
20-11-2008, 03:10 PM
The only Wang Chao.. i go is the hang flower joint at bugis..

swing123
22-11-2008, 07:02 PM

you talking the one at middle road, few doors away from youth hc? walked past there when went to meet btman at pool junction nearby...

any FR to share?

v.killers
22-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Good... to me only 1 girl is good. :D

Who is the lucky gal :D:D

jackbl
23-11-2008, 01:55 PM
I think u got the wrong idea, the ktv name shd be 狂潮 ... a ktv/pub at GL lor 15...

KangTuo
23-11-2008, 04:21 PM

Yes there is a Wang Chao in Bugis / middle road. Drive pass once, very bright lighting.

I think u got the wrong idea, the ktv name shd be 狂潮 ... a ktv/pub at GL lor 15...

Sorry for my poor chinese. 狂潮 - this should read as 'Kuang Chao' or 'Wang Chao'?

KangTuo
23-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Who is the lucky gal :D:D

The gal is my HM gal lor... :D
This 2 pub is side by side mah.
In fact she is from Wang Chao...