PDA

View Full Version : yu yi at pagoda street

noir_wind
31-08-2007, 02:21 AM
was having dinner at chinatown with bro techn0 when we chance upon this massage joint, small cosy place. the staffs were malaysian and chinese in their 20's - 30's, friendly and with warm smile.

went to the room, strip and waited for my massuer. as I did not ask for any particular gal, the lady boss came in to massage me. experience and skillful with the right amount of strength use for massage, and while she massage my inner thigh, she ask me whether I like to have a hj. she ask for $30 but after some negotiation she is ok for $20. knows how to handle a didi well as she lube and slowly rub my already aroused memeber to full hardness, free to roam around her boobs and undid her bra to feel her big and firm boobs.

cum after 10 mins of well timed fast and slow stroke. took a bath, toilet is clean and simple.

Name : Ivy
Looks : 4/10 (late 30's)
Boobs : A cup
Oil massage : 9/10 (experience and skillful)
bj : n/a (never ask)
fj : n/a (never ask)
hj : 8/10
Damage : $30 for 45 mins massage, $30 for hj (can negotiate)
RTF: yup

JackFK21
04-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Bro Noir wind, where exactly the place, can you eleborate more? PM me if you don't me. Thanks! :p

jason_
06-09-2007, 03:33 PM
ya bros, ivy of yu yi tn is good, i tried it before. at pearl centre, a certain tn got new girl name yvonne age 20+, to me is syt, a bit lian though, during hj lie next to you, you can kiss her neck, her skin smooth and soft. i shoot while both hands cupping her boops from behind, sharp nipples, shiok...

Native
06-09-2007, 05:54 PM
H Bros,

This is my first time writing this and apologised for my lousy ang moh..

Anyway, i have been to this "yu yi" on tuesday and was served by Ivy (Chinese mixed malays). One thing which i disagree with bro noir wind is that Ivy is have a boob of C cup instead of A cup...hee hee

Her services is slow and good with powerful massage skill....

Looks : 3/10 (like rabbit teeth)
Boobs : C cup
Damage : $40 for 60 mins massage, $30 for hj + $10 for press and unhooked (sound like idiot izit)
RTF: maybe

Sorry if i don write well and will try to improve....

power69
14-03-2009, 01:21 AM
H Bros,

This is my first time writing this and apologised for my lousy ang moh..

Anyway, i have been to this "yu yi" on tuesday and was served by Ivy (Chinese mixed malays). One thing which i disagree with bro noir wind is that Ivy is have a boob of C cup instead of A cup...hee hee

Her services is slow and good with powerful massage skill....

Looks : 3/10 (like rabbit teeth)
Boobs : C cup
Damage : $40 for 60 mins massage, $30 for hj + $10 for press and unhooked (sound like idiot izit)
RTF: maybe

Sorry if i don write well and will try to improve....
is ivy still in pagoda st?
any bro knoe

ManInCheong
14-03-2009, 03:10 AM
Waa...Shop name direct with location...:eek:

Mankok
14-03-2009, 04:54 AM
I thought Yuyi is at Kreta Ayer Road nowadays.
Bros correct me if I'm wrong!!

38tiger
14-03-2009, 06:51 AM
I thought Yuyi is at Kreta Ayer Road nowadays.
Bros correct me if I'm wrong!!

you are right bro unless just move and have not been updated.:D

pop00eye
14-03-2009, 03:56 PM
yes its at Kreta Ayer
Ivy is not there anymore

pop00eye
22-03-2009, 12:09 AM
since Ivy is no longer there qiqi is the only old timer around.
a have full of new ladies.
a couple service not bad.
but they are all not SYT hor.
good massage and HJ not bad.

power69
22-03-2009, 02:43 PM
since Ivy is no longer there qiqi is the only old timer around.
a have full of new ladies.
a couple service not bad.
but they are all not SYT hor.
good massage and HJ not bad.
bro POP,

u mean qi qi hj not bad, if got good massg , plus kua sa, ba kuan, that will be best.

notice u now got alot of power.
Congragualtion

:D

razor
22-03-2009, 02:50 PM
There used to be one MP called sensual massage along Pagoda Street near to the MRT station. The name is already suggestive. So I popped to look see look see. The rate then (about 2 years back) is already $40 for 45 minutes. The gal who was wearing a black tube top and white shorts were in the midst of serving the customers. She asked if I'm willing to wait. I was wondering if that is the "uniform" for the joint.

pop00eye
22-03-2009, 10:21 PM
kua sa may hv but may be not ba kuan...
I just like a good massage and HJ.
Massage is $40/hr
Can oso try $60 for 1.5 hr with body scrub.
HJ standard rate is $30 but if u tip a little they will appreciate.

bro POP,

u mean qi qi hj not bad, if got good massg , plus kua sa, ba kuan, that will be best.

notice u now got alot of power.
Congragualtion

:D

chukeliang
23-03-2009, 12:01 AM
massage my inner thigh, she ask me whether I like to have a hj. she ask for $30 but after some negotiation she is ok for $20. knows how to handle a didi well as she lube and slowly rub my already aroused memeber to full hardness, free to roam around her boobs and undid her bra to feel her big and firm boobs.

cum after 10 mins of well timed fast and slow stroke. took a bath, toilet is clean and simple.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
service like hc, but budget price not bad.
any bro can locate her? (ivy of yuyi above)

kra77
23-03-2009, 11:41 PM
I was thinking of getting a massage in PPCtr but the place is crowded... Some CMI MILF and some pretty ones but not sure if they are just for bait.... After one pass at the second floor I moved over to fook hai.... there is a MP at the basement but not the milf are busy with their laptop but not my type either...

so walk all the way down to this regular place of mine.... sweating all the way there. hot weather today man...

opened the door... wow so many gals... all staring at me.... i think there are about 7 gals there... well i don want to describe abt them since all of us got different taste.

so i was lead to the second room on the left hand side. the lady on the aircon and left me to get ready. while getting ready another lady came in to massage. the lady is easy on my eyes and is not SYT but i am there for the massage. i never asked for the previous gal who massage me becos thats not my practise and I might not recognise her at all. hahaha...

well for this new pair of hands that massage can speak OK english which fine by me. Asked me whether hard or soft massage and was surprised to hear that i want a soft massage. anyway i don like hard massage becos some will treat me like a cold hard dough and i don like to hold my breath when its too hard. i dont want to keep telling too hard..

well for this gal, her massage is great for me as i was having a calm and relax time. i was really at peace and my whole body just seem to be floating... SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK for me... she used just enough lotion and then use powder for me... the feeling of the powder landing on my body was realliy cooling... well she did a proper massage. both side of my body really received the same treatment and the no of strokes.. i don really count but can really feel it. she rarely teased me at all which i find it good since she is in it for the service. after 40mins or so, i turn over. she asked the GQ and settled price. told her not to put so much lotion on IT. it was a good massage. very sensual and not technical at all. i start to autoroam and she is quite playful..

she was surprised that i unhooked her bra without looking at it and using one hand only... used my thumb and my index finger. i am sure most brothers out there can do it. her goods are ample for me but may not be for those who have BIG standards. trying to get in her jeans and only succeed in playing with her pussy hair only. thats ok for me... we sucked each other tits and nipples. it took me quite some time to release. maybe becos i had ECA around 2AM. hahaha. but she don really rush for me to finish me up...

soon i have to let go while she sucks my nipple and i was holding her head in place. what a feeling. i told her i want to take shower, she said ok. as i was getting up, she told me to lie down first as i have 10mins more. she will massage me till time up and then can shower. WOW.... so she massage my arms/ hands and then both of my thighs and calves. WOW again.

Took my shower and went back to the room. wore my tshirt and when i was about to wear my briefs, she pulled the towel as it was wrapped around my waist. she just laughed and smiled at me. i think she must be saying, "see yr cock already and now shy to show off" hahaha....

well paid her and she gave me a GF hug. she passed me the shop card with her name on it. since the boss not at the cashier, i put on my shoes while waiting for her to come. my gal said bye bye to me when the boss is there to collect the fees. she asked whether i am a first timer since she cant recognise me... told her came her a few times and maybe she forget me...

she told me to bring a friend as she got new gals. while i was paying, a younger gal came out with her, kept smiling at me like i am her prey. she kept standing and smiling at me until i left the place. even said bye bye to me. i didnt ask for her name though as i don know how long she will be there .

the stats.

age : late 20s or early 30s (never ask - actually don even bother too)
race : prc
face : pleasant looking around 5-7/10
body: 6-7/10 (no tummy)
boobs : quite a handful ( B cup)
massage : 7-8/10
HJ : 7-8/10
attitude: 9-10/10
damage : 40M (1hr) + 40HJ
RTM/HJ : YES

I put those ratings becos I don want some bros coming back here and say how come my standards like that. Every bros have different taste so this is just my one personal preference.

yumunkok
24-03-2009, 12:16 AM
I was thinking of getting a massage in PPCtr but the place is crowded... Some CMI MILF and some pretty ones but not sure if they are just for bait.... After one pass at the second floor I moved over to fook hai.... there is a MP at the basement but not the milf are busy with their laptop but not my type either...

so walk all the way down to this regular place of mine.... sweating all the way there. hot weather today man...

opened the door... wow so many gals... all staring at me.... i think there are about 7 gals there... well i don want to describe abt them since all of us got different taste.

so i was lead to the second room on the left hand side. the lady on the aircon and left me to get ready. while getting ready another lady came in to massage. the lady is easy on my eyes and is not SYT but i am there for the massage. i never asked for the previous gal who massage me becos thats not my practise and I might not recognise her at all. hahaha...

well for this new pair of hands that massage can speak OK english which fine by me. Asked me whether hard or soft massage and was surprised to hear that i want a soft massage. anyway i don like hard massage becos some will treat me like a cold hard dough and i don like to hold my breath when its too hard. i dont want to keep telling too hard..

well for this gal, her massage is great for me as i was having a calm and relax time. i was really at peace and my whole body just seem to be floating... SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK for me... she used just enough lotion and then use powder for me... the feeling of the powder landing on my body was realliy cooling... well she did a proper massage. both side of my body really received the same treatment and the no of strokes.. i don really count but can really feel it. she rarely teased me at all which i find it good since she is in it for the service. after 40mins or so, i turn over. she asked the GQ and settled price. told her not to put so much lotion on IT. it was a good massage. very sensual and not technical at all. i start to autoroam and she is quite playful..

she was surprised that i unhooked her bra without looking at it and using one hand only... used my thumb and my index finger. i am sure most brothers out there can do it. her goods are ample for me but may not be for those who have BIG standards. trying to get in her jeans and only succeed in playing with her pussy hair only. thats ok for me... we sucked each other tits and nipples. it took me quite some time to release. maybe becos i had ECA around 2AM. hahaha. but she don really rush for me to finish me up...

soon i have to let go while she sucks my nipple and i was holding her head in place. what a feeling. i told her i want to take shower, she said ok. as i was getting up, she told me to lie down first as i have 10mins more. she will massage me till time up and then can shower. WOW.... so she massage my arms/ hands and then both of my thighs and calves. WOW again.

Took my shower and went back to the room. wore my tshirt and when i was about to wear my briefs, she pulled the towel as it was wrapped around my waist. she just laughed and smiled at me. i think she must be saying, "see yr cock already and now shy to show off" hahaha....

well paid her and she gave me a GF hug. she passed me the shop card with her name on it. since the boss not at the cashier, i put on my shoes while waiting for her to come. my gal said bye bye to me when the boss is there to collect the fees. she asked whether i am a first timer since she cant recognise me... told her came her a few times and maybe she forget me...

she told me to bring a friend as she got new gals. while i was paying, a younger gal came out with her, kept smiling at me like i am her prey. she kept standing and smiling at me until i left the place. even said bye bye to me. i didnt ask for her name though as i don know how long she will be there .

the stats.

age : late 20s or early 30s (never ask - actually don even bother too)
race : prc
face : pleasant looking around 5-7/10
body: 6-7/10 (no tummy)
boobs : quite a handful ( B cup)
massage : 7-8/10
HJ : 7-8/10
attitude: 9-10/10
damage : 40M (1hr) + 40HJ

I put those ratings becos I don want some bros coming back here and say how come my standards like that. Every bros have different taste so this is just my one personal preference.

Hi Bro, can PM me the location , thanks

kra77
24-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Hi Bro, can PM me the location , thanks

bro, the location as in the thread....

38tiger
24-03-2009, 07:16 AM
[QUOTE=kra77;3585632]I was thinking of getting a massage in PPCtr After one pass at the second floor I moved over to fook hai....

bro which location are you refering...?
or is it yu yi ?....:confused:

9longtape
24-03-2009, 07:18 AM
I was thinking of getting a massage in PPCtr but the place is crowded...

Errr... Shouldn't this thread be talking about Yu Yi at pagoda street. Or it is just a typo error? :confused:

kra77
25-03-2009, 01:44 AM
[QUOTE=kra77;3585632]I was thinking of getting a massage in PPCtr After one pass at the second floor I moved over to fook hai....

bro which location are you refering...?
or is it yu yi ?....:confused:

its at yuyi lah... " I said I was thinking of getting a massage in PPCtr and not available so move over to fook hai but no interesting milf." the next paragraph I mentioned I went to my regular place which is YY.

buaya18
27-04-2009, 10:49 PM
I was roaming around the area during the weekend about 10pm before adjourning to a nearby pub. Decided to enter and opted for a 45 min session that charges $30. 1 hour is $40 though. 6 gals working here.

A PRC lady attended to me and started off with massage. When she told me to flip around, she started touching my nipples and asked if I wanted a HJ.

I negotiated the price to $30 and and the rest is self explanatory. You can squeeze her small boobs and finger her at the same time. She wore a g-string that day.

After the session, I paid and had wanted to go out of the cubicle when she extended her arms and hugged me.

Name: Cindy
Age : late 20s or early 30s (never ask - actually don't even bother too)
Race : PRC
Face : pleasant looking around 5-7/10
Body: 6-7/10
Boobs : small (A to B cup)
Massage : 7-8/10
HJ : 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
Damage : 30 + 30HJ

Please up me if you like my posts :)

Galiator
28-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Bruther,

Can try Miko at Yu Yi, not bad MILF, friendly as well

johnn
28-01-2011, 03:41 AM
old thread is here.
Yu yi had shifted again

wassupm8
29-01-2011, 09:08 AM
syed alwi now

Cunt
29-01-2011, 11:04 AM
kinda confusing, used to be near keong saik st. any bros care to share where it is nw?

alvin36
30-01-2011, 05:53 PM
syed alwi now

i was there few days ago, had hui hui. massage (HJ+HDLY) was good, but looks is not my type. saw a more CFM lady on my way out, asked the lady boss for her name, lady boss told me is "Ah Yen".

Any one try Ah Yen before ? good or not ?

coolhikaru
31-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Ah Yan is new, Hui hui is one of the best there IMO. You can read about them in the other thread. This thread is dead for a long time

fsk1979
01-02-2011, 07:33 AM
i was there few days ago, had hui hui. massage (HJ+HDLY) was good, but looks is not my type. saw a more CFM lady on my way out, asked the lady boss for her name, lady boss told me is "Ah Yen".

Any one try Ah Yen before ? good or not ?

i tried ah yen....well the boss recommended her since it was my first time there. probably she is new and needed to earn her keep.

i must say her massage was VERY VERY GOOD. Got alot of strength and definitely some tricks which i have never experienced in any of the massage places...apparently she has been doing massage back in China. Oh yah she is from Chongqing...

alvin36
02-02-2011, 12:37 AM
i tried ah yen....well the boss recommended her since it was my first time there. probably she is new and needed to earn her keep.

i must say her massage was VERY VERY GOOD. Got alot of strength and definitely some tricks which i have never experienced in any of the massage places...apparently she has been doing massage back in China. Oh yah she is from Chongqing...

thanks bro. appreciate it.

I have saw a few others... most of them looks not my type. they dont wear sexy dress and dont have CFM looks...

johnn
27-02-2011, 04:14 AM
any bro got yuyi new addr?

Bear13
01-03-2011, 01:17 PM
can pm location ? Thx ~