PDA

View Full Version : 42m looking for ladies to please

Mark760692
05-10-2019, 03:11 AM
Hi girls/ladies,
Thks for taking part of your time to read my thread. First and foremost, I’m 42m Chinese and separated. Surely not handsome or fit having six peck but still different eyes varies when comes to my look lol. Anyway straight to the point, are you happy with how your man pleases you, or he cares more about satisfying himself with you doing all the job and you get nothing in return? Well today hopefully I can and I will try to change all that. After almost 3 decades of fapping, I can say I’ve received enough and thus I can say I’m giving back in return cos to give is better than receiving! All I can say is I’ll be at your service with no sex involve but totally just pleasing you only! No commission of any kind will also be involved in this transaction. Basically, it’s just me making you happy, if you happy so will I! So if you think you would like to give me this chance, do pm me!
Size: all sizes slim or bbw
Race: all races
Provides you: catbathing, painting, fingering, Ar, frenching and anything else that u want me to do to you I will try “I’m at your service”
Fj: no fj unless you initiate
No strings attached
No commission of any kind cos I’m here to try to please you and not receiving from you
Pm me if you’re interested!

Cuntworth
05-10-2019, 08:56 AM
Got pic to show???:D