PDA

View Full Version : Interesting MP arround Bedok mall

deteriot
03-10-2019, 02:30 PM
All bros, anyone knows where i can find good MP arround bedok mall? Looking for massage, beter if got private room and something plus 😁 can share me. Please?

SirDennis
04-10-2019, 12:28 AM
At least 2 within 3 min walk, 3 within 5 min walk if Bedok Mall. Easy to find if walk around. I have not tried, but have seen. Very easy to find.

msdt
04-10-2019, 07:00 AM
All bros, anyone knows where i can find good MP arround bedok mall? Looking for massage, beter if got private room and something plus 😁 can share me. Please?

There is at least 3 Threads on East side massage
Why don’t you do your homework first rather than start a new thread and expect to be spoon fed

Medicatedoil
04-10-2019, 03:58 PM
Wtf man if u know the place call bedok mall then u know the whole central full of shops. Not very difficult to find

hcbj
04-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Wtf man if u know the place call bedok mall then u know the whole central full of shops. Not very difficult to find

There is at least 3 Threads on East side massage
Why don’t you do your homework first rather than start a new thread and expect to be spoon fed

At least 2 within 3 min walk, 3 within 5 min walk if Bedok Mall. Easy to find if walk around. I have not tried, but have seen. Very easy to find.

This is a newly joined nick.

Should be purposely posting and asking for the obvious to accumulate enough posts so can be out of moderation.

Poor thing, he had been zapped till negative points.... Pity him