Candice can do BBBJ, CIM, COF and COB! :p

yoho
29-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Yoho jump up and down see photo.
Eden sir. I call you soon.:)

Devilly
30-08-2007, 03:28 AM
SYT! My favourite! She's so sweet. Keyboard also wet wet :p
Bro adam, you will hear from me very soon!

MGplayer
30-08-2007, 10:25 AM
if real looks 70%, I wl be a very happy man.

I got a slot immediately after seeing the preview photo..:p

djparo
30-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Members of the new SYT club..anyone going for it? :D

AdamVIII
30-08-2007, 11:49 AM
I Guess Candice can get the SYTest award for year 2007!
SYT Lovers! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? :p

AdamVIII
31-08-2007, 02:21 AM
Awaiting for 1st blood FR... :rolleyes:

shit8
31-08-2007, 03:06 AM
too bad couldnt take bro adam's 1st blood offer as was tied down at work

sgmjplayer
31-08-2007, 03:10 AM
Had a session wif Candice at 7pm juz now..Overall had a great session..2nd blood.
(make me go Orchard KTV also no interest in the pretty PRC gal that sits next to me.)

Looks:7(Syt..no make-up also looks gd to me)If proper make up, wl hv 85%
lookalike to photo.

Body:7(Tanned..Boobs is small as she is young and small size..)
Juz handy for me, which I liked best. Hate those fake big ones.

Bbbj:8 , cim already still stare at me and clean me. NICE
hate those that immediately rush to toilet and made that vomit
sound.
(before I forget, its been ages since i come 2x in 1hr.)

1more to add, she massage me, which makes me feel at ease, tho she is
not trained in this area.

Frenchin:7(Lotz of tongue fightin,lik ur gf)she keeps kissing me when
i dont french her, as I am not too much into frenching

Fj: I juz enjoyed it. no fake moans that irritates me. juz that feel
of making love to my GF.

GFE:9, she cant speak English at all, but she made me feel very
shiok, and attempt very hard to talk to me. lots of Hugs and kisses.

RTF:if she can speak alittle english, very soon, but really she cant.

I hope its a norm to tip them. haha. I like ppl to remember me..:p

ngmfr
31-08-2007, 03:46 AM
Members of the new SYT club..anyone going for it?

:rolleyes: hmmm ...... :rolleyes: if VM permit, maybe

SethlicDeCrucix
31-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Thanks Bro Adam for giving me 1st Blood.

Sweetened Yummy Tasty, Candice, her teenage-like actions, body, look, attitude, smiles, pouts, gentleness, playfulness, demureness and innocence brought me back in time to my collage years. Everything felt so young, so real, so simple and yet perfect.

Looks: 9/10 90% accuracy, Shy, Sweet and cheerful smile.

Body: 8/10 (will give 9/10 if she is fair) Smoothness and softness is everywhere on her body. Teenage-like look is not an overstatement to describe her.

Boobs: 7/10 Soft, average size, just nice for her frame

Shower: 7/10 Lot of frenching, Mouthwatering BBBJ me in the tub

Frenching: Yes, She is a good kisser

BBBJ: 8/10 gentle, warm, wet, very active tongue work and best of all, many deepthroats with good suction, made me almost CIM

Licking: Yes, I licked almost every part of her body which is giving out a gentle pleasant fragrance, she was so wet, I can see her cunt juice flowing out of her smooth, soft, fair-coloured, small, tight pussy. I gave her my best tongue lashing. She grabbed the pillow and cried out in pleasure as my tongue probed the deep recesses of her pussy opening.

FJ: 10/10 Several positions, from lying, sitting, kneeling to standing. Best of all no KY involved, wet throughout the whole session.

GFE: 10/10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9YhXM0hdT0

RTF: Yes, Next Thursday

TO ALL SYT LOVER, CANDICE IS A DIE DIE MUST TRY!!

P.S. Don’t zap if you don’t like my FR, cos its take times n efforts to write

AdamVIII
01-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks to all bro for the FRs.:D

KIM JONG ll
01-09-2007, 01:22 PM
bro, member got discount or not?

Snuber
01-09-2007, 03:09 PM
"Swish, swish........ arghh..........arghhh...........ah...ah........arg hh......arghhhhhhhh........!!!" Phew! It's over....... I just cant resist those soft genuine moans.....I just laid on her...... my sweaty body on hers. My sweaty face on her flustered face. Took a look at her........into her eyes as I'm still catching my breath.... Leaned forward to kiss the on the lips before she helped me to remove the CD. Pinched me cheekily on the cheek as she smiled at me....

Flashback......

Was scanning thru the groups for a bonk when I chanced upon this SSYT. Coincidentally, she was also avail at the time that I wanted! Mai tu liao! Confirmed and made my way there...

Will not bored u guys with the details but here are my ratings!

Face : Very chinese-looking and pretty cute JC-student! Maybe can ask bro adam to provide her with our local JC uniform... hehehhehe. Very similar to pic!
Body : She has an "insect" somewhere. Go find out where yourselves. Very young & fresh nubile body! A very refreshing change from those bodies which have been enhanced! Slim and without blemishes!
Boobs : Natural B cuppers which is good to hold with 1 hand. She said hers had downsize abit when she slimed down... Lol. Very cute & suckable brown nips! Not recommended for big boobies lovers though
French : Yes. But do practise your own oral hygiene lest you start to post questions like "Why i dun have while others have?"
Pussy : Decided to add this in as she has one of the nicest looking pussies around. Shaved and could see the tiny growth coming back up. Pinkish and is easily wet! Looks very young, juicy and inviting! :p
GFE : Definitely among the tops! Best if you can speak her language.

Overall, the feel is that I jio my JC gf for a bonk at a hotel. Better grab the chance to savour a young, nubile body without any enhancements fast!

Oh ya, did i mentioned that she's a SSYT as well?

happytree76
02-09-2007, 01:53 AM
hi brothers... I'm new to this, and this shall be my first FR posting anyway.

Just met her earlier this morning. She looks quite pretty in the photo, and I was attracted to her petite and slim figure before deciding to give it a try.

Here's my account.

Looks:9.0
She definitely looks better than the photos. No kidding. Very young and sweet. Really SYT!

Body:8.0
She has a very nice scent. She smells exactly how a young pretty gal should smell. Genuine body parts. She's all natural and her figure looks like a typical slim and petite young gal who's in the middle of puberty. All natural so you know you're playing with a female organ instead of dead plastic.

BBBJ: 6.5
She makes a very good attempt at it. Although I didn't unload during the BJ, I could feel she is really trying to "massage" my dick with her tongue and lips. I don't cum that easily anyway, so it's not really her fault.

Frenchin/kissing:8.0
She seems to like kissing a lot and she's a real good kisser. A good combination of tongue playing with quick pecks on the face and the neck. You'll feel as if you're kissing your gf. Never tried the wet french kiss with mouthful of saliva with her. If you want to try, you should use Listerine beforehand. At least that's what she offered me during the shower.

Fj: 7.0
I'm the type who takes very long to cum, and indeed, I still hasn't cum despite sweating all over her. She seems quite submissive. You can just do what you want and she'll follow. Very accomodating. No fake moans. I think she probably applied some lotion to her pussy to lubricate it. You might need to think of a good way to get more feeling during penetration.

GFE: 9.0, She tries hard to talk to me in Chinese. She can speak very simple English (esp. those things related to sex). She's looks very sweet innocent when she's talking to me.

RTF: I will, once I've finished learning some "useful" Thai language.:o

Others: She offers tissue paper to wipe my sweat and clean myself after I cum. She even offers to wipe my sweat with tissue paper when I was working hard. :D

In summary, she'll be the gal of ur dreams. Do treat her nicely.

AdamVIII
02-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Thanks bro for the FR! Have a great weekend! ;)

JoEPlayer
02-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Fristly must tks for bro adam ( hope i nv get ur name wrong, correct mi if i am) arrangement and the gd service.but sori for the late FR.
Juz Had a gd time with her on sat. Dun go too much to the detail...
overall juz feel like having sex it with my gf for the way she treat mi... Full of action for the 90 min, nop shld be only 75min ( coz been waiting for 15min, before allow to go in)

Looks:9.0 (much more innocent then the photo. she look real sweet. fall in love once i saw her)

Body:8.0 (slim and petite young gal with nice n cute boobs which fit juz well to her figure)

BBBJ: 9.0 (Can tell that she putting lots of effort well doing it. CIM for the 1st shot after seek for her agreement. Must show respect mah. ;) )

Frenching:9.0 (This will be the best part which i enjoy most. As i'm deep lover for kissing and frenching. heehee... So nice that She seems to like kissing a lot too. Lot of tongue thru out the whole session. Kissing and french with her really feel like she my gf.)

Fj: 8.0 (She is very accomodating. Try lot of position for cowgirl to sitting to kneeing then missionary lastly doggy. Really a nice view while having doggy with her. Heard her soft n sexy moan with some grabbing of the bed sheet while u hving sex with her, make u wanna try harder to make her cum as well.)

GFE: 10.0 (She tries hard to talk to me in her limited english, with the help of her dictionary. Even try to teach mi some thai. She looks so sweet and innocent when she talking to mi, especially when she can't express her feeling. Really melt my heart....)

RTF: Yes wanna too but low in V M ler... Any discount from discount from Bro Adam.

lastly she is a angel... so bro out there pls treat her well....

sgmjplayer
03-09-2007, 12:19 AM
wow! writing FR here also offend an 6pointer idiot.

Whoever is zapped for writing FR in this thread please post.
I give u back more the what is lost.

for the bastard who cant bring in SYT to compete, need to
zap people here for posting FR. LOWlife. Need to stoop so low?

My points cannot change for hamburger or a free fuck.
IF you got the fucking guts, take all. NO guts bastard.

happytree76
03-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Candice is really sweet.... a pity she can't speak much English only. hehe... but when she tries to ask me question with a combination of languages... it's so funny! She really looks much prettier than the pics. :D Nice!

her OKT should give some English language coaching mah :p

AdamVIII
03-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Bro, up you already with my 1point.:D

girllover
04-09-2007, 12:14 AM
As I read through the field reports of her after the session, I find myself nodding and mumbling "yeah oh yeah" in concurrence to most of the praises.

She is not perfect, she does have flaws, however, if a person rejects a marvelous thing because of a miniature flaw, then it is truly a regrettable event.

The number 18 and her picture caught my attention. Ripen fruit at its infancy, young and nubile, innocent and simplistic, gentle and refreshing, a girl just came into age, ready and welcoming. I could be expecting too much or am i?

She is bubbly, pretty and cute. Her beauty is not of flaring head-turner class but of teenage carefree gentle sweet form, always with smiles, with giggles and gentle touches, with sweetness that makes teenage boys falling heads over heels and horny adults burnt with desires.

With limited English and cute apologies, she communicated with her warm wet sweet lips and tongue, furiously and passionately sliding alongside my tongue, pressing hard, rubbing against my lips, ticklishly circled around my nipples, glided over my balls, over the whole stretch of my manhood, she is amazingly skillful.

With a slim, petite body, soft flowing long hair, smooth complexion throughout, coupled with her small cute and beautiful pussy, the medium sized cute boobs and small cute nipples, her youthful looks and sweet innocent smiles, she looks like a gentle shy teenager bustling with sexual attraction. Uncontrollably, my hands brushed non-stop over her body, probing every inch of her youthful body, tickling her, gently crawling her, my lips yearned to taste her, her lips, her tongue, her nipples, her navel, her thighs, her cute public hair and burying my heads deep between her slim smooth thighs, I gorged like a mad man, at the sight of her extremely beautiful, young and sweet tasty pussy, licking, sucking, probing, an enjoyment truly unforgettable.

On top of her many qualities, she is extremely friendly, always ready to serve, to accommodate as best as she could.

There is a politician in Taiwan who swears by girls of 18, many people including me questioned his integrity "whats so good with girls of 18?", today i find myself murmuring "oh yeah, thats why!!!!!!"

AdamVIII
04-09-2007, 09:32 AM
Thanks bro girllover for penning a FR for Candice.
whats so good with girls of 18? She is good, better than what we can think of a 18yo girl can do :rolleyes:
Once againt. Thanks and have a nice day! ;)

Da Vinci
04-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Members of the new SYT club..anyone going for it? :D

You calling me to go??? where is the treasurer... I gotta claim!

AdamVIII
04-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Member of the new SYT club, no one go for this syt? She is SSYT! :p

AdamVIII
05-09-2007, 01:03 PM
You calling me to go??? where is the treasurer... I gotta claim!

You President still need to claim meh :p

AdamVIII
05-09-2007, 04:37 PM
FYI, Candice is going to be 18 soon ;)

happytree76
06-09-2007, 02:56 AM
FYI, Candice is going to be 18 soon

wah.. u mean... she was still considered 17 when I bonked her? :p her body still feel so young... :o

Snuber
06-09-2007, 10:28 AM
wah.. u mean... she was still considered 17 when I bonked her? her body still feel so young...
Ya......... that's why I said her body is damn young and nubile...... all original! :D

Her Bday coming very very soon and she told me to look for her on her Bday :rolleyes:

AdamVIII
06-09-2007, 10:52 AM
wah.. u mean... she was still considered 17 when I bonked her? :p her body still feel so young...

Ya. She is still 17 not 18 yet! So consider SSYT :p
Good day everybody!

sgmjplayer
06-09-2007, 10:52 AM
When is that? I should visit her with a present.

As mentioned, I liked to be remembered. good or bad!! haha. :p

FYI, Candice is going to be 18 soon ;)

birdie59
06-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Bro MM,

Sorry for the delayed FR as i just couldn't get into the web it(guess it's saturated ya).
Was having the urge to bonk and called Bro MM FOR ANY gals avaible yeaterday afternoon and thanks to the bro who could not make it last minute hence gave me the chance to bonk this SYT. I just got a couple of things to add since all the bros have tasted her & the FR is almost similar.
Her BBBJ is one of the best i have tried & she can really blow off your top with a constant smooth pace & occassionally looking up to give you that(are you satisfied) look. I just enjoyed this so much that i just don't wish to do anything else, lay back & relax.
Her relentless efort in satisfying you is really commendable & this must be a result of good "Up-bringing" from the OKT.
So for those who have doubt in what a 18YRS OLD GAL can do, try her & you will be surprise that her service & BBBJ skills clearly surpass alot of the FL out there.
Heard her schedule is very pack, so do bok way ahead if you want to try her ya. Cheers Mates.

dexblu
06-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Ya. She is still 17 not 18 yet! So consider SSYT :p
Good day everybody!

Hi Bro Adam VIII,

Can disclose CANDICE birthday bo ? I will give her my candle to blow !!! Hahahahaha !!! No offence intended :p !!! Cheers !!!

AdamVIII
06-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Hi Bro Adam VIII,

Can disclose CANDICE birthday bo ? I will give her my candle to blow !!! Hahahahaha !!! No offence intended :p !!! Cheers !!!

Bro, will message you! Is undisclosable :p

wanderer23
06-09-2007, 03:29 PM
A late FR. Been the sucker for SYTs that i am, booked an early session with Candice a few days back. Shall not go into details but only two words "NO REGRETS". Following ratings are my own personal opinion only.

Looks : 9/10 ( looks different from the photo but looks prettier in real life to me)

Body : 9/10 ( Petite with proportionate breast just like a young school girl exactly my type)

FJ : 7/10 ( will have been better if i am not feeling unwell that day was supposed to be on MC)

GFE/Service : 9/10 ( will have given her a perfect score if she had known how to speak english and communicate better)

sgmjplayer
06-09-2007, 04:10 PM
I cannot know? any wkend offer? haha... :p

Bro, will message you! Is undisclosable

AdamVIII
06-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Bro, sgmjplayer wait for my message;)

Zedex5
06-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Had a chance to try out this gem... She has a lovely young body, nicely proportioned, breast which are a not big but still caressable... a great smile...

Firstly, she speaks very little English so almost no talking... So in that sense no chemistry... Bath was pretty much SOP...

Then we got on the bed and BAM! :)

This girl has the quickest, most agile tongue I have ever felt (hehe). It sweeps back and forth, flicks, and dances like a ballerina... Frenching her was sheer pleasure, and when she turns that tongue onto you... it's feels like heaven...

take a while to paint her as well; you'll be well rewarded... lavish some attention to her breasts, take your time when kissing and licking her pussy, and she will moan helplessly

then she will be the one who's deperate to have your cock inside her... having her on top of you, her breast jiggling as she bonces up and down on top of your little bro; you just have to reach up and caress her breasts.

then make sure you do the doggie, her breasts are just nice for you to grab will rocking back and forth in that position... not to mention her hips are just nice for you to pull back on so she comes back faster when you thrust forward...

Finish off in missionary as you look down on her sweet face twisted in agony of pleasure... do it fast and hard and listen to her moan in sweet pleasure as you come...

A shower to clean up, and... and believe it or not, we both kinda dozed off... It was that energetic! kekeke...

This gem is a great pleasure to behold... and hold... and... :D

SethlicDeCrucix
07-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks bro adam for giving a slot to RTF Candice, this time round she is more playful n cheeky.

P.S. http://youtube.com/watch?v=yj6cbM-h8xg

AdamVIII
07-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Thanks bro adam for giving a slot to RTF Candice, this time round she is more playful n cheeky.

P.S. http://youtube.com/watch?v=yj6cbM-h8xg

Thanks bro, She is so happy that you bought a birthday cake for her:p
Thanks for your support and have a nice day!

jurongwestst91
10-09-2007, 05:32 PM
A late FR. Been the sucker for SYTs that i am, booked an early session with Candice a few days back. Shall not go into details but only two words "NO REGRETS". Following ratings are my own personal opinion only.

Looks : 9/10 ( looks different from the photo but looks prettier in real life to me)

Body : 9/10 ( Petite with proportionate breast just like a young school girl exactly my type)

FJ : 7/10 ( will have been better if i am not feeling unwell that day was supposed to be on MC)

GFE/Service : 9/10 ( will have given her a perfect score if she had known how to speak english and communicate better)

Tried her last Friday evening. Must say the photo is prettier than real person. My ratings as follows:

Looks: 7/10

Body: 8/10

BBBJ: 9/10 (She did try very hard)

FJ: 5/10 (She was bleeding. Must have done many customers already. Think she needs a rest). In the end got to rub on her body to cum.

GFE/Service: 6/10 Communication is really a problem.

I think her OKT should let her take a break. This is both un-satisfying for her as well as bonkers.

charsiewfun
11-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Tried her last Friday evening. Must say the photo is prettier than real person. My ratings as follows:

Looks: 7/10

Body: 8/10

BBBJ: 9/10 (She did try very hard)

FJ: 5/10 (She was bleeding. Must have done many customers already. Think she needs a rest). In the end got to rub on her body to cum.

GFE/Service: 6/10 Communication is really a problem.

I think her OKT should let her take a break. This is both un-satisfying for her as well as bonkers.

She was fully booked, sad to heard that something like this happened. She was really a nice girl. :mad:

sgmjplayer
15-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Any1 had her very recently? :p

Had a session wif Candice at 7pm juz now..Overall had a great session..

RTF:if she can speak alittle english, very soon, but really she cant.