PDA

View Full Version : Massage at Yahoo.com.sg

One and Only
28-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Hi all

I came across a yahoo advertisement about this Jenny Wong who does massage at Kovan Hotel 81. Has anyone tried her massage. Any FR on her?

dyland
29-08-2007, 06:48 AM
Tried her sometime ago.
she is a PRC pdmm milf.
massage 7/10 : (vs my expectation not very hard but not piano type)
quite hardworking in terms of completing the massage
from head to toe.
Boobs : small (not flat la.. sorry no good in estimation)
HJ : normal nothing special
FJ : did not try
damage : $50 for 1.5 hr and 30 for HJ.
quite easy to communicate with.
cheers

Canon88
29-08-2007, 09:48 AM
hi dylan,
you mentioned did not try FJ. Just curious does she offer FJ and what is the price?

One and Only
30-08-2007, 01:36 AM
hu dylan

Did she allow autoroaming?

dyland
30-08-2007, 06:22 AM
Sorry Brother
I did not ask her as i wanted only a massage to get rid of my tired body after some strenous exercise.

ahtas
30-08-2007, 06:45 AM
hi dylan,
you mentioned did not try FJ. Just curious does she offer FJ and what is the price?
I tried her before and i took her fj at the price of 100 buck.Nothing to shout,still prefer health centre.

Canon88
30-08-2007, 07:29 AM
$100 would then be too high even if she offer it. Shan't waste money t
en. Thanks for telling.

There's a Yoyo. 25 yr old student. Same price. Says she does hj. Will go try. but if anyone got fr pse share.

maggiemeeJr
30-08-2007, 08:13 AM
sounds good....

Bobster
30-08-2007, 11:19 AM
I have tried Yoyo before, $50/1.5hrs. She is young and petite type. As for the damage for HJ, up to you. I paid her $50 for that. She allows auto roaming but u need to initiate or else she will just act blur. Then we will rugi... Her massage not too bad, not those piano type. Worth trying...I enjoyed the session..

fliper2006
30-08-2007, 06:09 PM
i tink i have tried similar ppl too at kovan. mine was a jap lady. rather tight too. but now i tink she had changed name liao. also got contact from yahoo classified. if interested, u can try your luck there.

Canon88
30-08-2007, 11:32 PM
I have tried Yoyo before, $50/1.5hrs. She is young and petite type. As for the damage for HJ, up to you. I paid her $50 for that. She allows auto roaming but u need to initiate or else she will just act blur. Then we will rugi... Her massage not too bad, not those piano type. Worth trying...I enjoyed the session..

Thanks bro...Yoyo sounds better then. Can massage, young, and petite. Anyway, called her again today. Didn't answer calls initially. But when finally got her, she told me she's booked up today.

Looks like got to queue liao...

fullload
31-08-2007, 12:24 PM
bros out there tried jenny a few times massage is prety good and for $50 for 90 mins cant complain. Usually do hj for $30 more bj or fj seldom do but she doesnt hv a big boobs quite flat so if u want good masssage with a hj she is the one all in $100. $20 for hotel $80 for her cheers

Jurassicboy
01-09-2007, 01:22 AM
tried vivian from the classifieds. she does massage (so-so) and HJ for 80. but only for an hour. however, she makes and an effor to talk to you. also, she is quite sweet looking if you are into syt look tho she didn't allow rubba rubba :)

bluehotlagoon
03-09-2007, 11:28 AM
I also try MILF age 33 fine look.A bit like my ex tat why rtf 3 times liao.Massage quite good.50 for 1.5hrs n hj 30. So far she the best at yahoo classified.

69Sniper
03-09-2007, 12:36 PM
I have tried Yoyo before, $50/1.5hrs. She is young and petite type. As for the damage for HJ, up to you. I paid her $50 for that. ..

This yoyo sounds like velly good leh, can u consider share-share her contacts with me:o , how would u rate her looks???

Thanky-thanky in advance..........:)

Canon88
03-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Bros,
Just had a massage by Jenny. It was only when we met that I realised she massaged me before but by a different changed her contact. She had to change her contact as she was harassed recently.

Her massage was just as good as I remembered. During the massage she still keeps to her principle of massage only although now she has to offer hj in order to keep her business as business is hard and she is facing difficulty supporting her child and living expenses. Many guys want more than just massage.

She then revealed how she was humiliated before by guys who tried to take advantage of her against her will. A certain guy even threatened her over the phone if she still refuse to do fj with him. She cried while telling me this. Anyway, on a couple of occasions, she also cried when she had to beg the guy not to attack her.

She has thought of doing something else (Become a cleaner) because of these dangers, but has been rejected. It was very sad when hearing this. I have a feeling the guys who attempted to attack her may read this mail. So I just want to say, please spare a thought for others. She is doing this because she needs to survive. In fact, in her ad in Yahoo, she already says she does not want to do extra services.

So please, on her behalf, I just want to say "Have a heart" and to please spare a thought for these people who are "service providers". I can safely say that she still gives a really good massage and does not short change her customers. So that alone makes her a rare GEM and we should appreciate that. But please don't make her do things she does not want to.

Sorry for the long write up. Just that I felt compelled to write something as I felt very disturbed and sorry for her.

GLBox
03-09-2007, 03:41 PM
it always happen...

brandontan
03-09-2007, 03:56 PM
will treat her w/ respect... can i get her contact pls? thanks!

Bros,
Just had a massage by Jenny. It was only when we met that I realised she massaged me before but by a different changed her contact. She had to change her contact as she was harassed recently.

Her massage was just as good as I remembered. During the massage she still keeps to her principle of massage only although now she has to offer hj in order to keep her business as business is hard and she is facing difficulty supporting her child and living expenses. Many guys want more than just massage.

She then revealed how she was humiliated before by guys who tried to take advantage of her against her will. A certain guy even threatened her over the phone if she still refuse to do fj with him. She cried while telling me this. Anyway, on a couple of occasions, she also cried when she had to beg the guy not to attack her.

She has thought of doing something else (Become a cleaner) because of these dangers, but has been rejected. It was very sad when hearing this. I have a feeling the guys who attempted to attack her may read this mail. So I just want to say, please spare a thought for others. She is doing this because she needs to survive. In fact, in her ad in Yahoo, she already says she does not want to do extra services.

So please, on her behalf, I just want to say "Have a heart" and to please spare a thought for these people who are "service providers". I can safely say that she still gives a really good massage and does not short change her customers. So that alone makes her a rare GEM and we should appreciate that. But please don't make her do things she does not want to.

Sorry for the long write up. Just that I felt compelled to write something as I felt very disturbed and sorry for her.

Ace_Oxen
03-09-2007, 05:07 PM
i tink i have tried similar ppl too at kovan. mine was a jap lady. rather tight too. but now i tink she had changed name liao. also got contact from yahoo classified. if interested, u can try your luck there.

hi bro can pm me her contact???

Bobster
04-09-2007, 03:33 PM
7 for her looks, as for the contact, please refer to ur PM

This yoyo sounds like velly good leh, can u consider share-share her contacts with me:o , how would u rate her looks???

Thanky-thanky in advance..........:)

uzumaki_naruto
06-09-2007, 03:39 PM
never tried this before cos quality hard to gauge

One and Only
08-09-2007, 11:41 PM
In her yahoo advertisement, Jenny has indicated that she do purely massage and nothing else. But somehow, I got some reply saying that she does FJ.

Jay8882
09-09-2007, 10:01 PM
So far many bros have said that getting massages through Yahoo not the way to go. Compared to HC, where quality and service more assured, Yahoo is like "russian roulette". So have not tried....yet.

Any bros here got better experiences to share?? Please recommend. Would be great if we use this thread to feature more FRs.

Jay8882
13-09-2007, 01:58 PM
I also try MILF age 33 fine look.A bit like my ex tat why rtf 3 times liao.Massage quite good.50 for 1.5hrs n hj 30. So far she the best at yahoo classified.

Hi Blue Lagoon,
Which MILF is this you are referring to in the Yahoo website? You didn't mention the name. Thanks.:)

kendory
13-09-2007, 02:35 PM
hi Bro,

if you ever meet Jenny, just have to console her.... in this profession, once u do private message it's understood even thu u specifically mention no extra.

she should mention out from during the negotiation no extra.... of course there will be some pervert that don't understand english....

I always hav a heart for a hardworking mothers. I used to patronise a PDMM durng good times... pure massage no extra... then AV close the joint...

now she do private massage for me in Hotel.... after 6mths.... we kind a move a bit more... we have sex regularly.

we stop after AV is on the look out....

take care bro...

kend

k_focus
13-09-2007, 05:23 PM
To all bros, Just tyied this JUNE today, a singaporean age 30 (look younger), Next door gals look, B cup abit saggy, but nice and firm body, good service, good atitude. 1hr massage +1 bonk $80, 1.5hrs massage +2 bonks $100 worth trying.:)

jacklee555
16-09-2007, 07:11 AM
Overall I think not worth trying, I called up several, it seemed all CMI. Best if you go to some KTV, WUSIWUG.

wbeyond76
16-09-2007, 09:48 AM
June is not as fantastic in terms of looks. Try her at a carpark at fort road there. She is very hardworking but she definitely look 30 plus. For bros who dont go for looks but service, its ok.

BeckTan
16-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Well.Agreed with bro here.I think not nice to force ppl doing thing that against their will.:)

Linkus
24-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Just had an evening session with Jenny at Kovan81.

A simple dressed and pleasant looking MILF who is working to support her daughter in studies.
She massaged me for almost an hour, starting from my back.
Though she has offered to massage my head (not didi head lah!), I did not try.
I actually opted for massage without using oil, so she has to apply extra strength.
In general, her massage is considered normal as I have experienced better massages from elsewhere.

When the massage was over, she prompted me whether to try her Juagen (JG).
She quickly added that JG is of no obligation, it was my wish to accept or not.
I asked for the price and eventually allow myself to try her JG.
After a short while, I realised that her so called JG is just an ordinary HJ.
As according to her, JG sounded better than "da fei ji" in chinese.
But I cautioned her that some clients may think otherwise because JG is like manhood therapy.

Overall session with her was good.
She is very conversant, accomodating and with pleasing attitude.
We even have few laughters to some humourous conversation.
Treat her well and you will get good services in return.

Damage : $50 + tips for massage / $30 for HJ / $20 for room/ $10 for 81 membership (which I thought was optional)

madrex75
24-09-2007, 10:59 PM
can we ask them to come to our house ?

Linkus
25-09-2007, 08:53 PM
If you are refering to Jenny, she no longer takes house calls.

Cheers!

Good day.

booyaka88
26-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Hi,bro! Have 1 contact to share. Providing massage and services at her salon. Any1 interested?

Bobster
27-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi,bro! Have 1 contact to share. Providing massage and services at her salon. Any1 interested?

If you are refering to the joint at Geylang, then it is no something new here. There is already a thread on this joint....