PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows where to find good and no nonsense thai massage?

TomCruise
28-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Any brothers here care to share with me where to find good and no nonsense pure thai massage in S'pore?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Niceman
29-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Try GoldenFinger located at Jalan Besar.

Botak.Jones
29-08-2007, 12:23 AM
A lot actually, even in GL. Like Lanna, CP and a few more along the main street. There is also a new 1 along Joo Chiat. Somewhere near the ABC indian food store. All of them are open concept with beds side by side.

TommyPingPong
29-08-2007, 12:53 AM
Loy krotong, next to Aljinied MRT

borom
29-08-2007, 01:20 AM
:rolleyes:
There have been many posts on this topic but for starters ,I think you can read through the following threads for more info

Pure Thai massage
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64113

Loy Krathong
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=65782

Genuine Thai massage
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=64317

share with us your experience.

ee_enjoy
29-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Try GoldenFinger located at Jalan Besar.

Second Bro Niceman recommendation. The SPA has about more than 40 thai gals providing good proper thai massage. Although they might suggest to you if u want Jua Gen, but they will still provide good massage if u turn it down, unlike other joints. Besides that, they have hot pool, cold room, steam room, sauna, a spacious theatre room (too bad the projector degrading now - poor display quality) and best of all a big cafeteria that serve home-style cooked food.

Suggest u go at least for a 90min session to truely enjoy it cuz anything less than that would be quite rush, where each area will only massage a bit only.

$79 for 90mins
$72 for 65mins
45mins - never try so can recall :p

Cheers

Boost
29-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Second Bro Niceman recommendation. The SPA has about more than 40 thai gals providing good proper thai massage. Although they might suggest to you if u want Jua Gen, but they will still provide good massage if u turn it down, unlike other joints. Besides that, they have hot pool, cold room, steam room, sauna, a spacious theatre room (too bad the projector degrading now - poor display quality) and best of all a big cafeteria that serve home-style cooked food.

Suggest u go at least for a 90min session to truely enjoy it cuz anything less than that would be quite rush, where each area will only massage a bit only.

$79 for 90mins
$72 for 65mins
45mins - never try so can recall :p

Cheers

Hmmm is traditional thai massage those that crack all the bones in your body kind? :confused:

Niceman
29-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah... Thai massage normally is crack bone type. If u wanna those mor mor type, should be those swedish massage, which is more suitable for ladies.

TomCruise
29-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Yeah... Thai massage normally is crack bone type. If u wanna those mor mor type, should be those swedish massage, which is more suitable for ladies.

Not suitable for lady? Cham liao! :(

I'm bringing some visiting lady guests to try the no nonsense thai massage here. Where can I find such place leh? Any bro can help?

dirtyhairy
29-08-2007, 04:13 PM
I'm bringing some visiting lady guests to try the no nonsense thai massage here. Where can I find such place leh? Any bro can help?

Yo Bro TomCruise,
alto me no Thai masseuse
me am good and handy
esp massaging lady
sure, no nonsense, no hanky panky
so how...wanna intro me to your visiting ladies?:D

DTCEPL
29-08-2007, 05:23 PM

I have kang tao for non-thai style massage, clean, suitable for both men and ladies......PM me if interested. I bring my lady friend to this place before twice, myself have visited this place countless times.

Cheers.

jake77
02-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Try Siam Traditional along Geylang Road.
It's a couple of shophouse from Lips Disco.

S$63 for 90min.
My regular masseuse is Jenny.
She's been working in this line for 10+ yrs.

Yes, the place offers both male & female patrons (may be in separate rooms though)

gottasexu
02-09-2007, 06:40 PM
thanks... I once tried this thai massage... very good! but nthing beats the traditional thai massage in THAILAND BKK!

powergen
03-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Bro,

You can try this one at Gelang opp Lrg 32 name as Chou Praya, $60 for 2 hrs sesssion, good place to relex and have steam bath room.;)

TomCruise
03-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Bro,

You can try this one at Gelang opp Lrg 32 name as Chou Praya, $60 for 2 hrs sesssion, good place to relex and have steam bath room.;)

This place suitable for ladies?

DTCEPL
03-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Bro Tomcruise

You may also consider a massage joint at temple street, right until the end of the road at temple street, according to my lady friend, its a geniune thai massage joint suitable for ladies too.

Cheers:p

jake77
04-09-2007, 12:59 AM
my all time fav @ siam traditional was wendy, late 20's & good lookg as well. but she quit siam traditional abt 1.5yrs ago. anyone bro who goes siam traditional knows where wendy has gone to?

after wendy's departure, tried qte a few other masseuses in siam traditional & jenny came in tops. provides "kua sa" with vacuum cup (if you have a high tolerance of pain) at no extra cost. you'll feel like a reptile, as though you just changed your skin...etc cos the after effect is a very red back.

prior to that, i used to frequent a spa (hs spa?) @ badminton hall, but that masseuse quitted the massage scene & went back to malaysia. thoroughly enjoyed her session when the charges were much lower cos the place has a huge tv room, whirlpool, jacuzzi, sauna, food...etc but charges were getting too high. last was abt 100+ for 1.5hr abt 3yrs ago? hence switched to siam traditional till now. yes, they do crack bones too, but may not be thai style. i think their skills there is really premium, equivalent to bkk ones & depending if you got a new or old hand.

sotonghead
08-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Bros,

You may want to try SABAI.

Good trad thai, low prices but only have bath room.

Better still start with a hair cut at the same place.

;)

borom
09-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Bros,

..SABAI...Good trad thai, low prices.....

;)

Agree.

Have'nt been to Sa-bai for a while because there were no new faces.
Any fresh talent to recommend for a revisit ?
:D

Jurassicboy
10-09-2007, 12:03 AM
how come golden finger is so expensive? is the massage really that good?

TomCruise
10-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Bros,

You may want to try SABAI.

Good trad thai, low prices but only have bath room.

Better still start with a hair cut at the same place.

;)

Sabai can accept lady customer? Any privacy? Don't think need a shower room as in BKK, traditional thai massage also got no shower included. Anyway how much does Sabai charge for a 2 hours session? Also where exactly is Sabai located?

Thanks.

sotonghead
21-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Sabai ?

along Geylang Road, as you moved down wrd after YM hotel, owards Post Office, it is on your left.

Think 2 hrs about $78

Hope u 'll have a good time - S A B A I !!!!!