PDA

View Full Version : Outcall to hotel in JB

actingcool
27-09-2019, 11:36 PM
Hi, planning to have a staycation at JB. Any recommendation for hotel/contact with easy outcall directly to doorstep of hotel room? Since I know that some hotel need card access lift, so need to get down to pick up the girl, abit troublesome.

Any suggestion is much appreciated! thanks thanks.:D

Longplay
28-09-2019, 12:44 PM
GBW or Blue Wave, near the crossing, easy access, girl can come direct to your door. Nice big rooms if you ask for one. I get suite with bedroom and kitchen and TV room. Sofa makes a nice place to start.

actingcool
29-09-2019, 12:56 AM
GBW or Blue Wave, near the crossing, easy access, girl can come direct to your door. Nice big rooms if you ask for one. I get suite with bedroom and kitchen and TV room. Sofa makes a nice place to start.

Thanks for the recommendation! Will look into the GBW.

GN007SG
01-10-2019, 08:22 PM
Hi, planning to have a staycation at JB. Any recommendation for hotel/contact with easy outcall directly to doorstep of hotel room? Since I know that some hotel need card access lift, so need to get down to pick up the girl, abit troublesome.

actually going down to pick up the gal isnt a bad thing
u get to see first if she is like the photo
rather than some gal banging on your door and you realise that gal is not the one in the photo :cool:

anyway only the bigger hotels then will have those security measures

Lusty08
03-10-2019, 11:37 PM
There are plenty available bro. There's one the outcall rate is very cheap, it's like only RM 280/ 1 shot/1 hour with transport fees included but they only send to Jb areas, anywhere (even in the condo), anytime during their operating hours. The girl will come directly to your hotel room doorstep, except for those 4-5 star hotels, condos where you need to meet the girl at the lift lobby.