PDA

View Full Version : U Karaoke Disco Pub along Geylang 41

jerkmagnet
27-08-2007, 11:44 AM
U Pub formerly known as U-turn at marine parade has re-opened after a 8mth long wait for license approval. Went there the past 4 nights and have to say the interior deco is so much different from the ones along Geyland. It feels cosy just that at times the air con can be too cold. Was kindda surprised to see may new Viet faces. The places is big as it combines 2 shop house into 1. Although the pool table is too small but the place is spacious as it is a room to itself. It has a DJ console and plays techno music from around 12mn onwards. Drinks priced at 20/jug for HH and 25 for NHH. Bros gonna try this place as if you cant find your target, there is still Saigon next door. The girls bar hop around. Hope bros would find this helpful.

Xyberduke
27-08-2007, 05:38 PM
always thought U-Turn is the one in the multi-storey carpark at MP?

jackbl
11-09-2007, 12:39 PM
7th month is over not sure whether customers are returning. I went to this place once, the space and decoration is not bad. But not sure why not many customers.... :(

U Pub formerly known as U-turn at marine parade has re-opened after a 8mth long wait for license approval. Went there the past 4 nights and have to say the interior deco is so much different from the ones along Geyland. It feels cosy just that at times the air con can be too cold. Was kindda surprised to see may new Viet faces. The places is big as it combines 2 shop house into 1. Although the pool table is too small but the place is spacious as it is a room to itself. It has a DJ console and plays techno music from around 12mn onwards. Drinks priced at 20/jug for HH and 25 for NHH. Bros gonna try this place as if you cant find your target, there is still Saigon next door. The girls bar hop around. Hope bros would find this helpful.

hh23
11-09-2007, 12:46 PM
bro jerkmagnet, so are there many chio viet gals at this new karaoke disco pub?

jackbl
11-09-2007, 12:57 PM
From what i see there are NOT many. MAybe its becos there are NOT many customer. No Demand No Supply. If the mgt can attract customers i guess there will be many....

jerkmagnet
11-09-2007, 04:53 PM

i notice a few quite chio la but the thing is this batch of viet girls i feel quality not so good. Another thing is they butterfly around alot so it very much depends on your luck. Notice quite a big bunch of girls hanging around at Saigon disco karaoke maybe will go down recce later.

dap26
11-09-2007, 04:59 PM
7th month is over not sure whether customers are returning. I went to this place once, the space and decoration is not bad. But not sure why not many customers.... :(

There r many pubs nearby and maybe is more happening compare to this pub...So many choices to choose.

Red_Tirak1099
17-09-2007, 11:58 AM
May I know if there are other pubs along GL 41? A goldenmile boss told me he jus open a pub at lor 41.....just wondering if this is the place. He told me got Viet & Thai ladies. Sorry I seldom venture down to GL 41 so far usually until lor 20 only:D

dialup12
19-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Probably have to put this PUB and others near it (Geylang Lor 40-44) on HOLD. Went there yesterday, found all gals standing outside the PUBs. Apparently, Geylang gangsters became creative, wishes to CASH-IN on the popularity of this place. Now they stationed a guy outside each PUB, demanding $10 (in the form of a Voucher) from each gals, in order to be allowed to go into the PUBs.
Hence, the whole stretch of PUBs were full of Gals outside and not inside. Imagine the agony of these PUBs owner.

ken3399
19-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Serious bro? Thanks for the info...Still thinking of going down with my kakis for a drink tonight lah...Hope all the pub owners there can join up and think of a solution soon. Anyway all the girls there are just here to make a living...Not all of them earn that much everynight...Poor things...:(

Vietgong
19-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Probably have to put this PUB and others near it (Geylang Lor 40-44) on HOLD. Went there yesterday, found all gals standing outside the PUBs. Apparently, Geylang gangsters became creative, wishes to CASH-IN on the popularity of this place. Now they stationed a guy outside each PUB, demanding $10 (in the form of a Voucher) from each gals, in order to be allowed to go into the PUBs.
Hence, the whole stretch of PUBs were full of Gals outside and not inside. Imagine the agony of these PUBs owner.

These gangsters are making life difficult for the girls. I really pity them & the pub owners. According to my girl, they collect the $10 is sort of "protection" money. If any girls have trouble from the customers, these gangsters will stand up for them.

carmeo88
19-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Are the places there going back into the 60's? We are all civilised people and the gals only earn 20 bucks to accompany the customer, sometimes even lesser. This is really too much!:mad:

Ronsee
19-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Are the places there going back into the 60's? We are all civilised people and the gals only earn 20 bucks to accompany the customer, sometimes even lesser. This is really too much!:mad:

My sentiments exactly.

Who r these punks to collect protection $ from these Viet girls....

Damm i m a regular of Spring 72 and havent gone there for 2 weeks due to work committements and now this kind of stuff happens...

What is the world coming to now? :(

Ronsee

Red_Tirak1099
20-09-2007, 03:06 AM
Confirm is not the staff of these joints that are the ones collecting? Then its really 无法无天 lor, in Singkeeland somemore.....what the poodles doing? Boycott liao

Mr.romantic
20-09-2007, 03:21 AM
Confirm is not the staff of these joints that are the ones collecting? Then its really 无法无天 lor, in Singkeeland somemore.....what the poodles doing? Boycott liao

knn really hate these cockroaches! these days flying SS flag still trendy meh? nevermind let section 55 branch handle these scumbags. must smash them. :mad:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-09-2007, 11:32 AM
My sentiments exactly.

Who r these punks to collect protection $ from these Viet girls....

Damm i m a regular of Spring 72 and havent gone there for 2 weeks due to work committements and now this kind of stuff happens...

What is the world coming to now? :(

Ronsee

bro,me regular there too.maybe i did see u before without realising it.hahaha~

dap26
20-09-2007, 11:38 AM
bro,me regular there too.maybe i did see u before without realising it.hahaha~

For this i can prove...:D

dialup12
21-09-2007, 02:58 AM
Seems like the storm reported earlier had been cleared. Things back to normal. But the gals with me tonite can't make it. Tho 1 of them very chio, but no chemistry, can't click. :mad: Well, better luck next time then. :o

dialup12
21-09-2007, 03:01 AM
Seems like the storm reported earlier had been cleared. Things back to normal. But the gals with me tonite can't make it. Tho 1 of them very chio, but no chemistry, can't click. :mad: Well, better luck next time then. :o

Red_Tirak1099
02-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Yes I double confirmation on this.....went down last nite & saw the cockroaches have all be cleared by the pub bosses. Majority viets & even some indos but cant see any Thais as was promised :(

LLSC
01-12-2011, 08:26 PM
I went there last week, after entertaining my clients, I do not feel like going home yet so I took a taxi down to UPUB.
Entered the pub, not so crowded as still early bit, around 12 mn.
the hustler pushed me to the back of the bar saying no available tables. Always like that one they all.
But i sit there first, order my jug, wait for them to serve. The table beside me was empty but i was not allowed to sit there.
After the beer was served, I just sit at the table. The hustler come by also nv say anything. I always do like this, they like to bully people who come alone so be smart people.

Many gals came by but i rejected. Then this viet bring another viet gal trying to push to me then I rejected. Maybe my standard a bit too high bah, so spend some time to get a girl i like. Then this viet come along with the same gal trying to push her to me again. But I am not interested but the pushed gal tell me, why not I take her friend(The gal who is trying to push her). I was surprised, I took a second look, hey actually she quite pretty, Y i never see? Must be bah chew tiah stamp but usually u dun take the gal who push gal mah..
She say ok and she sit with me.
Her GFE is very good, raba me and lean on me.. talk to her and realised she actually no table and also she is last day here, she going back viet tml at 2pm. I was so surprised, maybe she is busy pushing her friends bah.
One thing du lan, my gal is at the table, i go out and smoke, saw my friend, talk for 15 mins, come back my beer cleared, luckily left 1/4 jug and going closing time. My gal she thought I run away, when i come back, she like in the verge of tears, she see me she immediately very happy and more gfe. She turn around and hug me tight and I can feel her big tits pushing against me, got 34C i think.
Closing time coming in 5 mins, i tease her, wanna go out with me? She smile and hug me tighter. I ask her how much, she hug me still, no response. ask twice, no response i thought ok lor, nvm..
Lights on, i give her tips, then we together walk out. Then her friend ask me for money for taxi home, i tink ok lor, i give u ten bucks u get lost la..
I ask my gal, why u never go with her, she hold my hand and smile.
I know liao, JACKPOT, she likes me, she wanna follow me to hotel.
Fast hand fast leg catch taxi go to Lorong 12 hotel, check in..
At first relax, on bed, then she suggest shower and she start undressing me and hang my clothes.. then she saw the bulge in my underwear and she giggled. I tell her tonight will function well. Then she push me down to the bed and take off my underwear. SHe then undress and pull me to the shower. She as usual lor, SOP shower, clean my 2IC and then clean herself.. then suddenly pull me to her and french me, my hands straight away attack her big boobs and molest her slender figure. She then proceed to blow me in the shower, I so long never kena blow in shower so quite sensual.. her BBBJ was very good and suction was strong, feel bit high then i pulll her up and stop her. We dry up and then proceed to the bed. She complain cold so i reduce the aircon to 30 only! duhz.
Lying on bed, frenching and slowly touching.. she then jump up and give me a BBBJ again, licking my balls and then push my legs up and give me a AR.. WAH BTH, I do a 69 and lick her pussy.. She got so wet and she start leaking juices. Then i turn around again, she help me put on cap and slowly guide me to her lovehole, slowly slowly my dick went in.. then i start to pump furiously, shiok, she see very enjoy, her eye balls went up and she grab my arms and her legs push me inner and she humping back at me. Then i turn her around after 5 mins, she cowgirl me then she cummed.. can feel the hot juices through the cap.. then see she so shiok, i turn around and doggie her ass.. then i feel like cumming, immediately change position to she sitting on bed and standing and pump her hard.. her moans i hear so shiok and see her face enjoying i also cannot tahan.. pump her harder and harder and grind her clit with my groin , then suddenly she cummed again and i can her spasming around my 2IC, i also cannot tahan, i pump even harder, full length in and out of her tight lovehole and my 2iC tak boleh tahan and erupted into the cap..
I collasped on her for 2 mins before recovering and pull out my still erect 2IC, she give me a BBBJ while i still standing, bit sensitive but still shiok.
WE shower again.. and we lay on bed again.
I decided I have to go home before OC found out i went out too late again. My gal she actually wants to stay with me overnight but I decided against it, cannot answer to OC in the morning. So I got dressed. Then she got dressed also..
When we preparing to leave, she exchanged her numbers with me but she say no use coz she leaving that afternoon already. I told her to contact me when she come back in SG.
When we exit the room, in the lift i forgot to ask her if she wants payment but think she won't as there is no mention of money at all except i give her tips. In the lift, i pass her a fifty, saying this is for your taxi home. She so happy she immediately hug me tight when we are outside the hotel and kiss me on my lips.
I tell her I will miss her, (HER BODY) la of coz I never tell her that la.. lolz.

she then took a cab home and I took a cab home.. still thinking of the wonderful bonk, It gives me a hard on now.

Here my summary:
Name : Thul
Chinese : 7/10
Body : Petite, and slender 34C, pointed pink nipples,
Skin: Fair
Face : 7/10 long haired
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 9/10
Charges : $30 + $50 tips exclude drinks

Sorry guys, Sorry for the lousy and long winded FR, but I have a good time and I hope my experience can encourage other brothers here to try their luck sometimes. This is my 3rd time to F a viet gal from the pubs FOC, but over the years la..

Please upz my points if you like my FR. Cheers!

LLSC
20-12-2011, 04:31 PM
no body go this pub one meh? :eek:

alantan27
20-12-2011, 05:05 PM
no body go this pub one meh? :eek:

Got pole dancing ?

LLSC
20-12-2011, 05:43 PM
got over here :D

damong777
30-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Like no one go there...all go mask51?

QQooo
30-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Went before once. Dun quite like it, prefer mask.

Managed to hook a viet gal and brought her to hotel beside. Great session with reasonable price but still dun like the place.