PDA

View Full Version : Any idea y a thread can go missing here?

Mr F
24-09-2019, 03:27 AM
Dear Bros,

Any1 know the above what happened? Started a thread recently. Now is gone. Kindly advise. thanks in advance.

andrewho
24-09-2019, 06:23 AM
Probably because the webmaster for SBF does not want to upgrade the plan for their current webhosting service?
Cheaper plan = lesser storage space. Hence the limit on the number of threads.

And also maybe the webmaster will selectively choose to remove or revive certain threads.

LLL2
24-09-2019, 02:04 PM
Probably because the webmaster for SBF does not want to ...

No, if you visit SBF from laptop you can see threads going back many years.

More likely the OP started posting about a sensitive topic or place that needs/wants protection.

TheTrader2359
24-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Usually gets deleted because of obvious advertising?

Mr F
25-09-2019, 01:43 AM
Ok. But I did not advertise. Just post 1 thread on asking a ML whereabouts with some description on where she used to operate. Replaced area with xxxx as the letters.

Penguin23
26-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Ok. But I did not advertise. Just post 1 thread on asking a ML whereabouts with some description on where she used to operate. Replaced area with xxxx as the letters.

Yes, you asked about Ah Lamb ex 201-A SBR?

Something in the content of that thread obviously touched some raw nerves - so the administrator just removed the whole thread. It happens, from time to time.

ShittyAss
26-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Yes, you asked about Ah Lamb ex 201-A SBR?

Something in the content of that thread obviously touched some raw nerves - so the administrator just removed the whole thread. It happens, from time to time.

People love talking history in here..

Mr F
27-09-2019, 03:32 AM
Nope my previous post on the ml is ML Vivian. Did not about Ah Lamb.
I replaced the st name (eg. Jurong with Jxxxxg). Did not give much away.
Did not typed with no xxxxx.