PDA

View Full Version : TOO WET FOR SEX

xiaoai94
24-09-2019, 03:08 AM
Do guys really find it hard to cum when a girl is very very very wet?
Because my boyfriend has been complaining. The thing is, before him, I wasn't this wet. With him, even before doing anything, I'm dripping.

Does anyone know how to dry up? I want him to enjoy as well..

NottyMonkey
24-09-2019, 03:24 AM
no leh. me cum faster when wet leh. if lady is dry, may cause abrasion on the guy's dick. upped you.

xiaoai94
24-09-2019, 04:24 AM
no leh. me cum faster when wet leh. if lady is dry, may cause abrasion on the guy's dick. upped you.

But he say too wet liao, very hard to cum..
There was once we quarreled then after that make up sex, I was a little pissed so not that wet.. Then he say more shiok..
Btw, how to return up ? I'm not so sure..

alec
24-09-2019, 05:28 AM
wet is better than dry which is q painful for both parties... be glad you're wet. if keep on dry spell, it'll be a wish he'll regret.

decson
24-09-2019, 05:57 AM
wets which is normal for a female which sign of turn On...if the female were dry, which means she not turn On at all. most of female will wets as this is nature of female...
If your bf complaining that wets hard to cum, means he is finding excuse for somethings else in relationship..
All man much prefer wetness as wets as possible and it give the man feelings that the female is enjoying so much of what he give pleasure to her.

Any male here dislike wets, pls rise up your hand and legs..

Xgenre
24-09-2019, 06:23 AM
Too wet really spoil the joy. Not much feel. Keep a small towel by the side. If too wet, use the towel to wipe the outside of the vagina dry like how you will wipe yourself dry after a shower. The situation should improve. Whenever need be, wipe again.

Does he find you wet and loose?

Mann1
24-09-2019, 06:31 AM
Too wet and there is no feeling. My MILF FB is often dry and the sex lasts longer. Once I did her when she had her period and although wet, there was no feeling at all. I believe only the girl feels good due to the smooth lubrication.

snooker
24-09-2019, 06:50 AM
Because my boyfriend has been complaining. The thing is, before him, I wasn't this wet. With him, even before doing anything, I'm dripping.

Usually if the dick is too small, and the girl is very wet, it's quite hard for the guy to cum...

My advise is to get a new bf with bigger dick and problem solve :p

waaaaaa
24-09-2019, 07:12 AM
hmm I find it hard to Cum with a wet fb too. But maybe I lost interest in her. No such issue with others who are wet. I find wet better

Rickey
24-09-2019, 07:41 AM
hmm I find it hard to Cum with a wet fb too. But maybe I lost interest in her. No such issue with others who are wet. I find wet better
Me too!!.. ;).. one more vote for ladies' wetness :o.. the wetter the better :p

Ray06
24-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Maybe hole is Not tight already , so with more lubricant the feel is not there anymore !

candle2000
24-09-2019, 09:47 AM

Perhaps both of you are having sexual intercourse too often.

This may help. You can deprive him of sex for 1 week.
Now you can ask him whether it is still too wet and still
cannot cum :)

porsche82
24-09-2019, 09:57 AM
This is not possible. If too dry, it will be painful. And the girl won't feel comfortable too.

My partner told me that when she don't love the person, she will be tight and not wet. The hole won't even open for the guy to go in. When you are dripping wet, meaning you are very comfortable and ready for inviting our partner to insert... But seriously, most of the guys like it wet. Trust me. I think he don't like becasue he lazy to wash and find it dirty and smell. With all that in mind, he won't cum.. Haha

Instead of saying he can't Cum.

lancerlution2
24-09-2019, 10:31 AM
If it’s too wet means she really high and horny. I can cum better when she’s wet or even very wet but there are instances when she’s really really dripping wet as she’s really high and horny and she complaint it’s too smooth for “her” to cum. Lol so I will pull out dry my cock and insert again.

acidicavex
24-09-2019, 10:38 AM
Hmmm wet is good unless rubber is in use than maybe no feeling. The man mushroom head should be sensitive enough after some fast and hard trust to shoot. Unless he jerk off too much making his mushroom less sensitive for a short period.

readyforit7
24-09-2019, 10:40 AM
The wetter, the better. Smoother. Both parties will orgasm easier.

tantanmoe
24-09-2019, 11:13 AM

indeed.

when guys complain too wet usually because too small and hence need the friction to feel better

two tips

1. u can do kegel exercise often and during penetration to squeeze him

2. get a new bf with a bigger dick

waaaaaa
24-09-2019, 11:40 AM

One if my fb wetness is like watery. No fun leh

virgone
24-09-2019, 11:58 AM

I'd say yes, it is harder to come cause there's less friction.

However I don't understand why he's complaining, when obviously he did something right to make you wet.

If the gal I'm with can get that wet, I'd be very honour.

NottyMonkey
24-09-2019, 12:31 PM
But he say too wet liao, very hard to cum..
There was once we quarreled then after that make up sex, I was a little pissed so not that wet.. Then he say more shiok..
Btw, how to return up ? I'm not so sure..

click the ancient scale on the top right of the post of person you wanna up, click on "Approve" to up, "Disapprove" to zap. leave your comment or nick if you want.

edlee484848
24-09-2019, 12:56 PM
I've an experience where a regular FL was on top of me in cowgirl position. She was so turned on that her juice totally gushed out from her pussy. My capped dick felt so slippery in her that I cant cum. I told her,"I'm going to pull out my dick now and remove the condom. Then I'm going to fuck u hard." she nodded her head. She then sucked my dick before lying down accepting me into her. One of the best sex I had.

3someIsAwesome
24-09-2019, 12:58 PM

Try oral in between penetration. Suck him dry before penetration. Or get him to suck your vagina dry after he gave you oral sex. During the act of intercourse, stop and french and oral each other to dry up and continue again. Normally it's only for like a 30-60seconds act. Like F1 cars going to a pit stop before racing again.

mrbiggg
24-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Wet is best!

3someIsAwesome
24-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Try oral in between penetration. Suck him dry before penetration. Or get him to suck your vagina dry after he gave you oral sex. During the act of intercourse, stop and french and oral each other to dry up and continue again. Normally it's only for like a 30-60seconds act. Like F1 cars going to a pit stop before racing again.

Or you can let him try anal with no lube. Both of you will be in pain. But at least he will learn to appreciate a wet vagina... Haha.

decson
24-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Or you can let him try anal with no lube. Both of you will be in pain. But at least he will learn to appreciate a wet vagina... Haha.

that was another great idea, hence he prefer dryness to cum..mostly would prefer wetness instead of dryness. If all male prefer dryness, why god create us male cum with sperm and female cum with wetness..

RipcurlGuy
24-09-2019, 01:51 PM

However I don't understand why he's complaining, when obviously he did something right to make you wet.

Same for me, i prefer dripping wet so we can last longer and its usually wilder.

readyforit7
24-09-2019, 02:01 PM
One if my fb wetness is like watery. No fun leh

Different people like different level of wetness/dryness. I experienced both dryness and wetness before. And my partner says that when dry, she doesn't like it. And she can't orgasm as easily. And I don't feel good when it's dry too. Can feel the obvious difference

Slaver29125
24-09-2019, 02:32 PM
Too wet vs Too dry, I will go for too wet any time of the day.

To be able to turn on the wetness every single time will trump trying to figure out how to get a dry well wet...!

There are some good inputs here to spice up action, and if your guy cherish you and the wetness you bring when you are with him, then you both should be able to find a way to bring each other to a climax...

N666US
24-09-2019, 02:57 PM
It is true that it is easier to cum when it is less wet, but having a wet vagina makes the deed last longer and the squish squish sound of a very wet vagina turns me on. Your bf just don't have the stamina to cum which is why he's complaining. Tell him to work harder :D

conquest9
24-09-2019, 03:00 PM
I love it when my partner is wet, cos it means I have turned her on enough. Plus the sound effects of love making is amplified when wet... so i say, you go girl! Keep being wet! :D

stoked
24-09-2019, 04:42 PM
Complaining too wet and cannot cum is too simple. Any other info?

Does your juice smell bad?
Does he use condom and his dick don’t fit well in your pussy? Can be he is small or you are loose. (No shame or judgement)

I agree with most bros...condom or not, any dick that fits snug and tight in a woman’s wet pussy definitely makes the guy and girl high.

maxman
24-09-2019, 06:52 PM

It is basic knowledge that women will get wet when sexually aroused, and more wet when very sexually aroused, and this is assuming aroused by the present man that she is with. This means she is not just in the mood for sex but enjoying it. It is also basic knowledge that the vagina can gradually expand and even extend to fit the girth and length of the man's penis.

I have experienced 1 or 2 women who were very wet; 1 of them gushing like a tap, and they caused a large wet patch on the bed sheet or carpet. Aroused by sex, or specifically sex with me, it was beyond her control. I did notice that the wetness is not sustained. This means her "tap" turns on for a brief few minutes and then turns off for several minutes. However, when turned off, the wetness still needs a few minutes to dry. Understandably it is very slippery inside and I felt little or nothing inside her, even without a condom on.

I will be honest and say that it is an inconvenience and a bit of a killjoy, but I don't think it is fair to blame her as she explained to me her strong arousal. If anything, she said the man should feel pleased with his attractiveness and performance that caused this.

Simply stop thrusting, or best, pull out of her for a few minutes. This will lower her state of high arousal and turn off her "tap". If he worries that the erection will be lost during the pause, she could stroke him or suck him. This is where she needs to be comfortable tasting her own pussy juice. If the pause has to be longer for her to be drier, just cuddle and kiss and let the erection go limp, then start over again. During the pause, he should not lick or finger her because this is likely to keep her "tap" running. Drying her vulva (outside) does not help much because her "tap" is inside.

From memory, I think as quickly as just 3 minutes later her vagina felt a bit drier and nicer to resume but there is no need to add pressure to resume so quickly. Why not start and stop, and do it all night long? Women can get multiple orgasms, and this start-and-stop, even though maybe annoying for the man, is one way that leads to a long session of sex but the woman should return the favour and try her best to let the man cum as well. The "tap" turn off and drying speed is also beyond the woman's control so it can vary between women and situation.

If your boyfriend is still going to complain, he obviously has less experience than some of the men here who know more than a thing or two about women's vaginal wetness, and he cares little about how much you enjoyed sex with him (cares more for himself).

Drop me a message and we can arrange for a date. :D

maxman
24-09-2019, 07:01 PM

I concur. Yours is the best reply I have seen for this thread so far.

redflower7988
24-09-2019, 07:11 PM
one fb told me that too wet not as shiok. he actually dried himself and continued. never had such problems with others though.

vunkang
24-09-2019, 07:57 PM
The wetter, the better.

hi2u
24-09-2019, 11:20 PM
You probably don't have to dry yourself lol.
It is good to be that wet for your boyfriend. It shows how horny you are thinking about him.
Well, your pussy would likely lose a grip on his dick, maybe that is why he couldn't cum. Focus on foreplay before plugging it into your wet pussy :)
If you need a rehearsal, pretty sure a lot of bros (including myself) would be keen to participate in your rehearsal XD

virgone
25-09-2019, 11:49 AM
I concur. Yours is the best reply I have seen for this thread so far.

Thanks bro.. guess we understand that we need to please the ladies, before we satisfy ourselves.

Mutual satisfaction is important, IMHO.

Rickey
25-09-2019, 12:12 PM
It is basic knowledge that women will get wet when sexually aroused, and more wet when very sexually aroused, and this is assuming aroused by the present man that she is with. This means she is not just in the mood for sex but enjoying it. It is also basic knowledge that the vagina can gradually expand and even extend to fit the girth and length of the man's penis.

I have experienced 1 or 2 women who were very wet; 1 of them gushing like a tap, and they caused a large wet patch on the bed sheet or carpet. Aroused by sex, or specifically sex with me, it was beyond her control. I did notice that the wetness is not sustained. This means her "tap" turns on for a brief few minutes and then turns off for several minutes. However, when turned off, the wetness still needs a few minutes to dry. Understandably it is very slippery inside and I felt little or nothing inside her, even without a condom on.

I will be honest and say that it is an inconvenience and a bit of a killjoy, but I don't think it is fair to blame her as she explained to me her strong arousal. If anything, she said the man should feel pleased with his attractiveness and performance that caused this.

Simply stop thrusting, or best, pull out of her for a few minutes. This will lower her state of high arousal and turn off her "tap". If he worries that the erection will be lost during the pause, she could stroke him or suck him. This is where she needs to be comfortable tasting her own pussy juice. If the pause has to be longer for her to be drier, just cuddle and kiss and let the erection go limp, then start over again. During the pause, he should not lick or finger her because this is likely to keep her "tap" running. Drying her vulva (outside) does not help much because her "tap" is inside.

From memory, I think as quickly as just 3 minutes later her vagina felt a bit drier and nicer to resume but there is no need to add pressure to resume so quickly. Why not start and stop, and do it all night long? Women can get multiple orgasms, and this start-and-stop, even though maybe annoying for the man, is one way that leads to a long session of sex but the woman should return the favour and try her best to let the man cum as well. The "tap" turn off and drying speed is also beyond the woman's control so it can vary between women and situation.

If your boyfriend is still going to complain, he obviously has less experience than some of the men here who know more than a thing or two about women's vaginal wetness, and he cares little about how much you enjoyed sex with him (cares more for himself).

So super well written n clearly explained on this topic of ladies wetness.. :):o. .. easily understood by anyone reading it.. . the best of the best.. .really like the way you wrote your this post... thanks again bro maxman

Nanomite
25-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Wet is good but for me wet pussy I can't last long but can go many times..
I use to have a girl she get wet so easy then within 2 hours I can fuck her 4 times...
She can wet the mattress like pour over a glass of water.. n the feel is so super good when she is dripping wet.. thrust her tat time can feel her warm inside n heard the sound of water..
Dry not really my liking cos need to go slow.. n something can feel abit pain due to not so smoothing..But dry pussy I can last longer.. but only 1 time after that not really want to go 2nd round..

mike3329
25-09-2019, 01:41 PM

Great detailed reply. Upped u 17pts for sharing...:)

junior_cannibal
25-09-2019, 02:48 PM
When a girl becomes wet, it's likely because she's turned on by her partner. It can also be she tends to be quite easily turned on.
Like what some bro here said, if it's too wet, combine with either a below average dick or a not so tight pussy, the joy and excitement reduce. TS needs to find out the reason to find a solution to the problem. One thing to note, at least the bf was honest to say there's a problem.

warbird
25-09-2019, 03:00 PM
I like it when a girl is very wet and very tight.

And she keeps coming and moaning...欲仙欲死

Really shiok!

kt88_2
26-09-2019, 10:12 AM
Wet? Not an issue , just suck n lick it dry, thats wag i did, provided both are clean .

Fat Fatt
26-09-2019, 12:05 PM
I will feel great when my girl is feeling aroused and wet. Especially showing she wants me in her. Even if it really affects my thrusts, I would not even mention anything to her , because once you open your mouth and say something, you can take back.

Not sure why your bf complains, it’s not as if you can control the wetness during sex with him.

Oh Yes, maybe you can reduce wetness, that is to stop loving him. Then sex is just fulfilling needs going thru the motion but you don’t enjoy.

maxman
26-09-2019, 10:14 PM
Another issue about vaginal wetness is the perceived vaginal looseness.

When a woman is not at all aroused, her vagina will be almost dry. If you try pushing your penis in, it will be painful for both of you. You might hear her scream like an angry witch wanting to bite your head off.

When a woman is slightly aroused, maybe after dirty thoughts and fingering, her vagina will be slightly wet. You may find that pushing in your penis is possible. Since it is slightly wet, there is more friction, and it gives you the perceived feeling of tightness.

When a woman is very aroused, likely after some hard thrusting, her vagina could be very wet. In some cases, you may see her leaking like a running tap, or if you are thrusting away, hear sloshing sounds of her vagina fluid coming out. Yes, I have heard it! Since it is very wet, there is less friction, and it gives you the perceived feeling of looseness.

How do I know this? I have experienced it. At the start of sex, the woman felt tight. After some minutes, with increased wetness, she felt less tight.

Another situation that further proves this is after you give the woman a creampie. Her vagina is filled with semen, and together with her vaginal fluid, makes her vagina extremely wet and slippery. If I was to continue thrusting her, I felt almost no friction or grip inside her, and it is difficult to maintain the erection.

How do I know this? I have done it. I had 1 woman always asking me to continue thrusting because she loves to have a sticky or slimy mess of semen leaking out around her vulva.

The best example I can think of is like dipping my penis into a basin of water. Go try it. There is no friction or grip feeling. This is why you could perceive the vagina as loose but it is due to the excessive wetness at that time.

Some women may be able to briefly or slightly flex their vaginal muscles to grip an object, say a cucumber, dildo or vibrator, but they cannot hold it long or strong. Who can walk around with biceps or triceps in a constant state of flexed?

In addition, to push an object inside her means she has to be at least slightly wet or lubricated. That does not help her at all in holding the object in. Even in doggie position, gravity will eventually pull it, especially if it is heavy with AAA size batteries, down and out of her.

How do I know this? I have done it.

The other thing is the vagina is never gaping open. It is closed and always wants to close. Except for small fluid-absorbent tampons, most bigger objects you put inside is going to be gripped snuggly but still likely to be pushed out with vaginal fluid helping it slide out as gravity pulls.

How do I know this? You should be able to guess by now.

JOGK
26-09-2019, 11:22 PM
To prevent dryness
Also do not on the fan direct at her...
And best is natural environment
Sweaty is good for sex

HeLovesMe
27-09-2019, 02:38 AM

Agreed! Guy cums early means session is finished early. Wet pussy is best as dryness can hurt your internal pussy during sex.

junior_cannibal
27-09-2019, 12:46 PM
To add on to what were already mentioned by others, wetness also come in different forms, the watery and sticky. The watery type tends to come fast, but dries fairly fast. Whereas the more sticky one, can last longer in the course of action.

donut88
27-09-2019, 10:38 PM

Are you wet like water or like sticky lubricant?

There is a difference.

Those bros who say wet is good is only half correct.

The "good" wetness is the sticky lubricant type. This one, the more the better. Men will confirm like this type. Sure will come.

The watery wetness, like urine, is not desirable coz , like what some bros say, it feel no friction and v hard to come.

Maybe u r wet like urine type. That's why yr bf complaining.

Rickey
28-09-2019, 03:36 PM

There is a difference.

The "good" wetness is the sticky lubricant type. This one, the more the better. Men will confirm like this type. Sure will come.

The watery wetness, like urine, is not desirable coz , like what some bros say, it feel no friction and v hard to come.

But whether their cum is sticky or watery, it is the result of they feeling high n aroused during sex with u mah....poor girls still got to find out for themselves if their pussy wetness is which type ??...

fx3861
28-09-2019, 10:18 PM
Lol seriously, get but too wet the guy complain, the guy never get, also complain. Truth to be told as long can get, i happy already. Can cum already good enough, cannot cum, there always bj & bbbj. Last option 5 fingers vs 1 rod. ������

Rickey
28-09-2019, 10:50 PM
Lol seriously, get but too wet the guy complain, the guy never get, also complain. Truth to be told as long can get, i happy already. Can cum already good enough, cannot cum, there always bj & bbbj. Last option 5 fingers vs 1 rod. ������
If I m girl, I sure be stressed... very cham...dunno whether my wet pussy cum is the right type of cum for my boiboi ????..:confused::o...dunno whether he likes the watery slippery type or the sticky type ???. :confused:..then how to produce the type of cum he likes ???...haizz

Rickey
29-09-2019, 10:18 AM
If I m girl, I sure be stressed... very cham...dunno whether my wet pussy cum is the right type of cum for my boiboi ????..:confused::o...dunno whether he likes the watery slippery type or the sticky type ???...then how to produce the type of cum he likes ???...haizz
Come to think of it, guys' cum are also like n similar to the girls' one ;)...got watery and sticky type too..:p...watery one is if they shoot too many times a day or they shoot at least once everyday :o... but if never shoot for a few days consecutively, their sperms will accumulate inside their balls and become thick n will explode out in globes when their penis is sucked by their girls...so if their girl is smart enuff, she will know how often they hv been shooting their cum out ;):o.. is it by masturbating themselves or shooting into another girl's pussy, tats another question their gf or wives might be wondering which only her guy can answer..;)

daring70
29-09-2019, 10:32 AM
actually it's usually the sticky type first and if you really have chemistry with the girl and she allows herself to let go, the watery type is really a prelude to massive squirting and is really erotic, the problem is most girls stop themselves from squirting as she feels embarassed

wattalku
30-09-2019, 11:26 AM
TS, to be honest I think you don't have to change anything.
This is obviously his problem through and through.
Him complaining that you are too wet (dun even know if that's a legit complain. its like someone complaining that they are too rich, or that they are too attractive. this complain is damn stupid and unfathomable) is his problem.

its like him complaining that your pussy is too loose (but since being wet is a good and awesome thing, I think it should be akin to him complaining that your pussy is too tight. Likewise, another unfathomable complaint) and you cant do anything to change it. Ask him to suck it up during sex, or just ask him to pleasure you and you dun pleasure him. Or simply just tell him to fuck off and dont have sex because he is trying to impose his problem on you.

my gf is very very wet as well and I absolutely love it. Just that sometimes I have to wipe off some excess before I start painting her because sometimes its really difficult to start with all the wetness down there.

xiaoai94
05-10-2019, 06:33 PM

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed explanation, I don't usually get this aroused with other guys, but with him, it seems as if though the tap is on. His size is average, not too big nor small. I'm willing to do oral for him and I do enjoy pleasuring him, but only if there are none of my juices on him 😂 He likes eating me too so I don't think that my juices smell bad as I do take good care of my hygiene. As for kegel, I do insert kegel balls inside at time, however it's hard to get them out 😂 So kinda annoying..

xiaoai94
05-10-2019, 06:36 PM

There is a difference.

Sticky, like if you put your fingers together and pull them apart, you can see translucent strings like glue which will then drip down your fingers.

xiaoai94
05-10-2019, 06:37 PM
TS, to be honest I think you don't have to change anything.
This is obviously his problem through and through.
Him complaining that you are too wet (dun even know if that's a legit complain. its like someone complaining that they are too rich, or that they are too attractive. this complain is damn stupid and unfathomable) is his problem.

its like him complaining that your pussy is too loose (but since being wet is a good and awesome thing, I think it should be akin to him complaining that your pussy is too tight. Likewise, another unfathomable complaint) and you cant do anything to change it. Ask him to suck it up during sex, or just ask him to pleasure you and you dun pleasure him. Or simply just tell him to fuck off and dont have sex because he is trying to impose his problem on you.

my gf is very very wet as well and I absolutely love it. Just that sometimes I have to wipe off some excess before I start painting her because sometimes its really difficult to start with all the wetness down there.

Your gf must really love you alot

xiaoai94
05-10-2019, 06:43 PM
Complaining too wet and cannot cum is too simple. Any other info?

Does your juice smell bad?
Does he use condom and his dick don’t fit well in your pussy? Can be he is small or you are loose. (No shame or judgement)

I agree with most bros...condom or not, any dick that fits snug and tight in a woman’s wet pussy definitely makes the guy and girl high.

We go raw previously, but these few weeks we use condoms.
Tbh, I don't really enjoy with condom and can't really cum that hard anymore but at least he gets to cum easier.
He is not small, but average. I'm not loose when I use my toys though, I don't get that wet either. I do use kegel balls for exercise time to time to keep myself tight. Oh well, just see how it goes.

Rickey
06-10-2019, 11:53 AM
actually it's usually the sticky type first and if you really have chemistry with the girl and she allows herself to let go, the watery type is really a prelude to massive squirting and is really erotic, the problem is most girls stop themselves from squirting as she feels embarassed
Yes, i tink i agree with this bro :)...this is most likely the case ;)..it starts cumming out as the sticky type 1st.. then as she continues to get aroused it turns into the watery type tat can squirt out like peeing out her urine...:p

twinresist2
06-10-2019, 01:48 PM
We go raw previously, but these few weeks we use condoms.
Tbh, I don't really enjoy with condom and can't really cum that hard anymore but at least he gets to cum easier.
He is not small, but average. I'm not loose when I use my toys though, I don't get that wet either. I do use kegel balls for exercise time to time to keep myself tight. Oh well, just see how it goes.

Sis,

You can explore asking him to go raw and make you cum.
Usually i will go raw and make my lady cum first.
Once she is done, its going to be very wet so i will "dry" her first before the next round of penetration with condom if i want to cum inside.
On special day, i get to give her creampie :D
My other option is to go raw again and cum outside...

The good thing about the 2nd round is that the orgasm for my lady is quite intense & i do cum alot too.
Its really satisfying for both parties.

unsung80
06-10-2019, 01:57 PM
Why bother as long he make you orgasms will do. If he never cum also a good thing, to prevent his body from tired after he cum, that in a way is also a love for him. If not you can suck or shake his cock at the end with a seductive face and dirty talk.

Mimi88
21-10-2019, 04:05 PM
Wet is good, saving the K jelly lol
I always super wet when horny and i can try all kind positions he like without any worry, if your bf complain meant his cock too small hehe

drslump99
06-11-2019, 05:37 PM
I have fetish for a wet sex
the wetter the better
especially the "squishing" sound ....
maybe this is a man thing, knowing that you are making your partner feels good

VPower99
11-11-2019, 01:31 PM
Wet is definitely better. I support.

Rickey
11-11-2019, 01:48 PM
Yes, tats for sure ;):o.. but the question here now is how wet and wat type of wetness do guys like or prefer, the liquid type or the sticky type ???:p:confused... seems like there r 2 types according to some bros here say :p

ceeko
05-10-2021, 12:54 PM

I know this is an old thread but yes I have this experience before...... its a good problem bsically lol.

bonk in aircon room or strong fan. it helps

Piledriver
05-10-2021, 08:48 PM

Gimme a wet wet pussy anytime :D

I find it hard to understand why any guy would enjoy fucking a dry pussy? It will cause a lot of discomfort and pain for both parties.

The guy is a selfish lover who only care for his own satisfaction. Although TS did mention that her guy's dick is average, but I'd figure that its actually small-sized that probably can't feel anything when fucking a wet pussy.

I hope by now TS had already dumped this whiner for someone better ;)

Love-making is all about the journey, not the destination. Try to enjoy the passion and the sexual pleasures during the process, and not be too stressed about ejaculation.

Sometimes when I go on for too long without cumming, me and my FB will just slow down, look into each other's eyes, kiss and cuddle, caress each other, enjoy each other's touches. And then she will slowly pull out my dick, give it a sensual handjob until I shoot my cum onto her. The feeling is so intense and enjoyable.

junior_cannibal
05-10-2021, 09:28 PM
I can understand why TS asked. I knew two ladies who could easily turn very wet
1 without even the need for petting, just the thought that she's about to engage in a live making, she's already pastorale wet
2 this other one, needs to use tissue to wipe dry a little as she can wet the bed without squirintg
Excessive wetness indeed can reduce the friction when being penetrated. Besides, wetness come in different form, the watery and the sticky one. The water type usually wet and dry fast, the sticky one can last longer.

rototime
06-10-2021, 11:16 AM
It's a fact, the wetter the better, over flowing even better.

Not trying to be rude but, does TS boyfriend actually prefers Gay or maybe anal sex? some guys can and will have sex with women, but they only get really turned on while engaging in M2M sex.. Maybe he has tried anal or otherwise, maybe it's his tactic to suggest that you offer him anal sex?

TS can suggest his man try the other hole? confirm dry for anal sex..

Werdna70
06-10-2021, 11:41 AM
My humble contribution.
Whether Watery, sticky or dry, each will have its own pros & cons.

Had a Fwb, that is easily squirting wet, no smell no taste, no need for a lot of foreplay, great when rushing time, however, tends to get a bit messy.

Regular ML, tends to be sticky, when lingers on fingers or mouth for longer period, tends to have some after-smell & may sound alarm bells when wife smell of funny odour, however, sticky is still best when thrusting.

Wifey tends to be dry (we r already in our 50s), need more effort on foreplay, however, great opportunity to maintain connection even without penetration.

Xgenre
06-10-2021, 12:45 PM
Regular ML, tends to be sticky, when lingers on fingers or mouth for longer period, tends to have some after-smell & may sound alarm bells when wife smell of funny odour, however, sticky is still best when thrusting..

Do this in your shower. Pour some apple cider vinegar into a rice bowl. Soak fingers in apple cider vinegar for 1 min. Pour the remaining apple cider vinegar onto a small cloth and then rub the areas that came into contact with the sticky juices. After 1 min, shower normally. It will help get rid of all the smell.

poi123
06-10-2021, 01:01 PM
Do this in your shower. Pour some apple cider vinegar into a rice bowl. Soak fingers in apple cider vinegar for 1 min. Pour the remaining apple cider vinegar onto a small cloth and then rub the areas that came into contact with the sticky juices. After 1 min, shower normally. It will help get rid of all the smell.

A great knowledge to know. Thank u very much!!

bfreemen
06-10-2021, 01:37 PM
Usually if the dick is too small, and the girl is very wet, it's quite hard for the guy to cum...

My advise is to get a new bf with bigger dick and problem solve :p

haha i like the way you think

georgie1994
06-10-2021, 07:57 PM
love to sex talk with my sugarbook babe so she wet wet fast fast

georgie1994
06-10-2021, 07:57 PM
wet is easy, dicky head will easy move in

georgie1994
06-10-2021, 07:59 PM

and that is reason there is lubricant for this purpose

georgie1994
06-10-2021, 08:00 PM
Yes, i tink i agree with this bro :)...this is most likely the case ;)..it starts cumming out as the sticky type 1st.. then as she continues to get aroused it turns into the watery type tat can squirt out like peeing out her urine...:p

girl first comes out is sticky and whitish type as long as not smelly is ok

hamka
06-10-2021, 11:54 PM
Never once in my life I ever heard of ever complain about girl is too wet for sex until hard to cum :p:p

Neoguri
07-10-2021, 02:56 AM

I will never complain about too wet. - wet is always better than dry.

Had a milf before where I was pumping her missionary when she cum and I suddenly felt like I was fucking air because she was so wet. - have to turn on turbo mode to pump fast and furious before I could cum.
However, I am not complaining at all and wanted to experience it again.
Unfortunately, she deleted me a month after, before we can meet again.

candeo_88
07-10-2021, 12:27 PM
If kkj is right size for the puzzy, wet wet puzzy will provide adequate friction and lubrication for the two organs to connect...hence sexual nirvana...

If kkj is small or puzzy is loose, too much lubrication will cause the kkj to slip out frequently or totally no friction at all to eventually cum...hence sexual frustration...

If no lubrication or wetness at all, feels like wrapping a P40 sandpaper around the kkj and rub...hence sexual pain...

The choice is yours...:D:cool: