PDA

View Full Version : BELLE Massage Duxton Road

Pages : [1] 2

BigMatt
27-08-2007, 03:15 AM
Hi bro :

Good news for bro who missed Wen Wen massage ( Formely at Bliss ).
Received a call from WW that she started her own massage joint at Duxton Road. Was free that time so went straight down for a session.
Is located at the corner shophouse along the pubs going down to the main road, no problems looking for the location cos can see the sign board quite easy. Is on the 2nd floor.
The place is nicely decor and feel very cosy.
As I been a regular with WW since Bliss, so get a very friendly welcome with her to the room.
Her massage is as good as last time, friendly chat and hard oil massage from her. Really feel relex after the 1.5 hr massage.
Bro who are looking for good massage can have a try ...... enjoy !

ee_enjoy
28-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Apologies Bro, didnt know that you have started this thread for sharing.
Totally agreed that WenWen provides good value for money massage.

Will Upz u once I recover my point.

Cheers

enzer88
28-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Hi bro :

Received a call from WW that she started her own massage joint at Duxton Road. Was free that time so went straight down for a session.
Is located at the corner shophouse along the pubs going down to the main road, no problems looking for the location cos can see the sign board quite easy. Is on the 2nd floor.
As I been a regular with WW since Bliss, so get a very friendly welcome with her to the room.
Her massage is as good as last time, friendly chat and hard oil massage from her. Really feel relex after the 1.5 hr massage.
Bro who are looking for good massage can have a try ...... enjoy !bro,provide us a FR,so that we able know how gd she is :)

lumpy
29-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Agrees with Bro BigMatt and Bro ee_enjoy, Wen Wen massage is hard and skills is very consistently strong and firm. The place is value for money, deco and atmosphere is like those in a spa with relaxing music some more. Best thing is that at $40 an hour, it is cheaper than Bliss. :D

rh8611
29-08-2007, 02:43 AM
hi bro, is she the same person from Bro wof?
Used to work @ Chinatown area...?

anyone can confirm?

And any FR?

ee_enjoy
29-08-2007, 11:00 AM
bro,provide us a FR,so that we able know how gd she is :)

hi bro, is she the same person from Bro wof?
Used to work @ Chinatown area...?

anyone can confirm?

And any FR?

Apologies, I had posted a FR under another thread on this joint after trying WW at Belle under "Another Good Massage Joint - Belle". Cuz rushing to send out the FR and didnt check if there was an earlier post on it as it just opend for 3 days (at yesterday), my apologies again for the confusion.

She is not the same gal - WenWen @ ChinaTown as recommended by Bro BlurWolfe. This WW is formerly from BLISS. She is also another that provides good proper massage and has now opened her joint. Lookwise is (6.5/10) but she give excellent massage (8/10) and is very pleasant to talk to. a 90mins massage for me. Liked her buttock massage especially, hehe, enjoyable and relaxing for the muscle (unlike other joints which the intent is more to arouse you to take their special).

Entrance $40(60mins) $60(90mins)

Cheers

rh8611
29-08-2007, 09:37 PM
thanks for the info.
I upz u for the FR,
cheers~

ShittyAss
29-08-2007, 11:29 PM
yo bro.....pop by today in the noon time...full hse...i think better book then go down sia...

ee_enjoy
31-08-2007, 01:31 AM
yo bro.....pop by today in the noon time...full hse...i think better book then go down sia...

Ya bro, never thought the response that good. Wanted to try book her again for the last 2 days (called about 3 hrs before hand) but still cant get. Decided to walk up myself today at 4pm plus to check and try my luck but saw 3 guys were already there waiting at the reception table before me liao, sianz ....

WenWen heard my vioce and came out to apologise and recommended JoJo to me instead, who is not too bad also if u like hard massage.

Btw, 3 more gals came in liao. Caught a glimpse of them while I was on my way into the room. Asked JoJo for their names, all about earlier 30 I think,

Rose - Mature pleasant looking and smiles alot, slightly plump.
Lily - Average looking and slightly plump also.
Xiao Ling - Long hair and slim, sweet looking and would be better if she were to smile. Looks quite quiet and shy.

Would try out Xiao Ling next and post a FR :)

Cheers

daring70
02-09-2007, 03:16 PM
so this place got special or not :p ?

blue_swatch
02-09-2007, 09:47 PM
so this place got special or not :p ?

Got, bangala suck for u :D

lexus69
05-09-2007, 06:10 PM
This place was highly recommended (for its massage of course !) so I decided make an appt.
Tried Xiao Ling....sweet looking and yes a bit shy. But she is quite friendly
when she warm up to you.
Massage wise quite good. Also gives you the occasional brush on the balls....
quite stimulating.
Enjoy my 1.5 hrs. At end of session even help me buttoned up; was a bit touchy, a bit of hug etc.. (nothing kinkly just friendly in an intimate sense).

Great place, clean and cosy. friendly atmosphere...had a good chat with Wen Wen as well.
Big Matt Bro...thanks for sharing....

mJ`mJ
05-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Finally a clean joint at Tanjong Pagar?! :D

I didn't expect to be clean when i see the duxton road name on the thread... Cool... shall try one day!:o

Jurassicboy
09-09-2007, 11:39 PM
wow...sounds like a great place! good massage + good "service" :D thanks for the sharing bro...will try and FR once payday comes!

KCKC
10-09-2007, 12:29 AM
After searching high and low for WW all over, finally found out that she got her own joint now, thanks to a bro here. The new joint is better than the last,
nice deco, 2 bathrooms, and got a very big room for couples or friends who like to talk all they can during massage. WW had do a extreme make over and look younger and quite cute now:D
Bad thing is that WW is getting very busy, as i need to do advance booking
to njoy her massage.
Good thing is 1.5hrs only $60. For this kind of cozy and nice deco, i think
its worth every cents.

weeklys
14-09-2007, 05:02 PM
Hi bro :

Bro who are looking for good massage can have a try ...... enjoy !

thks bro for sharing. i manage to book her for this afternoon session as my body really aching. as far as i'm concern, environment is gd and WW massage is good for me with good strength. initially she ask me whether want to try others who is also gd in massage but since i am really aching, i prefer to stick to your recommendation of hard oil massage to relax my back. gd one.

last, i dun think i can up u .... dunno is it becoz of my pt but thks anyway. cheers :)

always_sexcited
15-09-2007, 01:44 AM
Went there 2 days ago after my gym....was served by xiao ling. She looked a into her 30s initially but the more i see her, the cuter n younger she got...could be early 30s. She told me 29 though...Her massage was ok...a little light. But it's quite sensual. Kept using her hands to glide pass my balls n ass....wooooh....n she always pull the towel a bit aside to expose my harden dick...Look shy but can be naughty. The room beside me has a loud orgasmic moan...:p I wanted to laugh but managed to control myself. Shall continue the details sometime later again.

ENCHANTER
16-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Hi Bros

this place look good fr a solid massage and reasonable pricing, anyone know what time the shop close for the day. i do visit duxton for a drink !! Oh anyway can pm the ctc.tks

retepoet
17-09-2007, 03:42 PM
just went there just now, called and try to book xiao ling but she was bz :( in the end din go up.... will probably try again some other day....

little worm
17-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Was there the other day for makan... just pop in to try my luck but they were busy. Saw WW there... she cut her hair, but i thought she kinda look a bit old now... and still cant loose that belly...
I remember when she just went to Bliss, she didnt have such a big tummy...
:p

tictactoe
18-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Heard much about this place so decided to check it out last evening. Quite empty except for another customer in the other cubicle. The bros are right, this is new place reeks of Bliss DNA from the cubicle to the music played etc.

Recep is a MIC younger gal, can’t be more than 19 years old. She is bespectacled and was showing some ‘valley’…maybe that’s the dress code there. Got shown into the room and later, this MIC woman walked in. She was tall, skinny and I thought she had a ‘push up’ on…later then I realized I was wrong…au naturel…tell you more in a minute.

She introduced herself as C*ndy. The massage was really good…can’t fault her there. She really relieved me of my muscle aches. Mentally, I was only there for a clean massage as recommended by the bros. So I didn’t want anything else. After she had done the back she asked me to turn over. She massaged my abdomen and then swiped at my bro a few times…no response mah I only want clean massage.

Then she did it again and again…she must be frustrated by this time so she was straight with me and popped the question. I told her ‘no’ but she wouldn’t take no for an answer and kept trying to grab at my bro. I must have told her no for the third or fourth time but she kept insisting telling me that they are trained masseurs and that this is not a sleazy joint ; )

By this time I’m quite sian already so agreed. I told her that I wanted to do a touchy-feely …no reason not to since she pushed me into it…revenge! I unhooked her bra…wah lau there were big for her skinny size a definite b or c with dark raisins. She was quite mercenary… ‘if you wanna suck it’ll cost you more than the 50 bucks.’ Sian loh… nevermind I shall torture her with my icy hands. I placed them on her twins and on their zeniths – the raisins. She trembled with pleasure or maybe it was pressure heh heh. Attack and take no prisoners! Didn’t wana kiss her as I can smell her ciggy breath. Her HJ was quite sop and then I came. Then sop wiped with warm towel. For bros who like thin women with big uns she your type.

Looks: 6.5 typical MIC and fair
Body: 7 slim with big uns
Service: a bit pushy to take on hj
Massage: very good

Rtm? Nope, even though her massage is really gd, cos I’ll get pushed to take extras. I think it’s ok to ask and when the customer says ‘no’ to keep it as that but beyond that is really unsexy. Maybe she thinks that when a men says ‘no’ it means ‘yes’…I feel violated ; )
For bros who like good massage + hj you’ll enjoy her service.

chinesetiger
18-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Honestly, you can't blame them for being pushy since more than 90% of these establishments offer more than just a massage. They earned peanuts just for massage alone and need to supplement their income with specials. If you just need a good massage, why not try Dr. Zhang as recommended by many of the bros here.

evilspawnsss
18-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Hmm..thought wanted to try but...haiz..not say stingy abt the HJ price..but sometimes really need a good rub..wwait go there pop the golden question sian 1/2.. anymore update? :D

tictactoe
18-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Maybe I'm too used to Bliss lah. Over there, if you don't feel like it on that day they don't push you. Moreover, some of the FRs here seem to suggest that there is an option here for 'clean' massage...nevermind, treat it as my recce report for the bros here . Anyway, for those who like a nice and clean place with good massage and hj, this is a good place.

chinesetiger
18-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Another place which I would personally recommend for a good massage and HJ(although the 2 girls who serviced me claimed it is juagen) is the foot reflexology and massage centre located along Amoy Street. I can't write a complete FR since it has been 2 months since I visited the place:-

1) The first time was serviced by an average looking Chinese PR, Michelle with good strong massage skills for those who have high threshold for pain. Allowed autoroam but was having her 2nd Aunt.

2) The 2nd time was serviced by Gigi, a fair and pretty looking Chinese PR as well. Her massage skills and so called juagen were also good but not as strong as Michelle. Could autoroam upper half of body but did not try going down south as she was wearing jeans.

Both girls are very friendly and chatty. Will definitely return if I feel like having a good massage. Maybe will try another girl, a Taiwanese by the name of Coco the next time.

ee_enjoy
18-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Arh... Candy is the new gal and so fast got FR liao :p

Am a bit surprised to hear about her agressiveness to push offer on HJ, cuz I know for sure from WW that her intent was to maintain a good clean joint for regular customers that appreciate good rub. In fact, she had turned down many callers that had called to check for specials & extras.

She had also specifically instructed the gals to keep it that way. So far, I dun have such problem with WW or JoJo (rest has yet to try and see). Btw, was told also that Candy was recruited to make up 5 gals (WW, JoJo, Xiao Ling, Lily + Candy) cuz Rose is on part-time only.

Went down again for WW to have a good rub (was suppose to book Xiao Ling this time to try but after second thought still prefer WW ^_^). I started calling at 10.30 am to make booking to make sure I will get her and yet only got the second slot at 12.45pm, damn :p

Anyway, reached there 30mins earlier and waited. Only WW and another gal was in and was already serving 2 bros. Rightfully, most of the gals should be in but was told two had worked late the day before so they were coming in a bit late while one was sick. While waiting, saw 4 bros came in (without booking) and then left with a disappointing face, too bad.

As I had earlier wrongly posted the contact for the joint under another thread, the no. is 62385759 in case any bros need it. Recommend that you make a booking before u go down so as not to be disappointed.

mustcheong
18-09-2007, 11:39 PM
after a very long hiatus, i rejoint the foum and here's my comeback contribution FR...

hv been in need of a clean massage for awhile and after reading the forums, decided to give this place a try....managed to call and get WW for a slot...place is clean, and the room i was shown to relatively spacious...pleasantly surprised but the massage from WW took it to another level...there was strength and she had some lvl of skill..thorughly enjoyed the session...tried the JG at the end of the very comfortable session and it was icing on the cake...

looks - 6.5 (was not expecting any SYT since i was there for the massage)
body - 5 (did not explore although i can see alittle tummy as other bros hv pointed out)
massage - 9/10
JG - 7.5-8
others - did not ask and i dont think that is wat this shop was set up to do...
RTM - most definitely!!!

agree that this is one the few places to go and get the aches out of yur body without any obligation to get extras...

mustcheong
19-09-2007, 12:06 AM
after a very long hiatus, i rejoined the forum and here is my comeback retribution (sorry if i have double posted..still trying to get a hang of some of the features in the forum...)

have been in need of a clean massage recently and decided to give Belle a try..called ahead and make a booking with WW...the place was easy to find and was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and the space of the rooms (or at least the one i was shown to)...the massage from WW however, brought the nice experience i was having to another lvl...her massage was strong and there was some level of skill involved, i thoroughly enjoyed the session and my body felt much better afterwards...the JG at the end was not needed although i had it (give support) and was icing on the cake...overall stats

WW
Looks - 6.5 (was not expecting a SYT, massage was the priority)
Body - 6? (not sure as i was not checking it out, did notice a slight tummy tho as some of the bros here have mentioned)
Massage - 9/10
JG - 7.5/10
Others - NA - did not ask
RTM - Definitely Yes!!!
Comments - overall, agree with the bros that this is one of the few places that u can get a very decent massage without obligation for the specials...definitely a place i would come often

little worm
19-09-2007, 06:47 AM
Another place which I would personally recommend for a good massage and HJ(although the 2 girls who serviced me claimed it is juagen) is the foot reflexology and massage centre located along Amoy Street. I can't write a complete FR since it has been 2 months since I visited the place:-

1) The first time was serviced by an average looking Chinese PR, Michelle with good strong massage skills for those who have high threshold for pain. Allowed autoroam but was having her 2nd Aunt.

2) The 2nd time was serviced by Gigi, a fair and pretty looking Chinese PR as well. Her massage skills and so called juagen were also good but not as strong as Michelle. Could autoroam upper half of body but did not try going down south as she was wearing jeans.

Both girls are very friendly and chatty. Will definitely return if I feel like having a good massage. Maybe will try another girl, a Taiwanese by the name of Coco the next time.

So where is this place in Amoy?
Any more details?
:D

chinesetiger
19-09-2007, 06:57 AM
It is advertised regularly in TNP. Just walk up maybe 50m along Amoy Street from Cross St on the right side. The ground level is the foot reflexology joint. It is on the 2nd floor.

burnout
19-09-2007, 09:01 AM
It is advertised regularly in TNP. Just walk up maybe 50m along Amoy Street from Cross St on the right side. The ground level is the foot reflexology joint. It is on the 2nd floor.

Yo Bro, there's already a post of this place in the forum.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=55418&highlight=kang

tictactoe
19-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Arh... Candy is the new gal and so fast got FR liao :p

Am a bit surprised to hear about her agressiveness to push offer on HJ, cuz I know for sure from WW that her intent was to maintain a good clean joint for regular customers that appreciate good rub. In fact, she had turned down many callers that had called to check for specials & extras.

She had also specifically instructed the gals to keep it that way. So far, I dun have such problem with WW or JoJo (rest has yet to try and see). Btw, was told also that Candy was recruited to make up 5 gals (WW, JoJo, Xiao Ling, Lily + Candy) cuz Rose is on part-time only.

Went down again for WW to have a good rub (was suppose to book Xiao Ling this time to try but after second thought still prefer WW ^_^). I started calling at 10.30 am to make booking to make sure I will get her and yet only got the second slot at 12.45pm, damn :p

Anyway, reached there 30mins earlier and waited. Only WW and another gal was in and was already serving 2 bros. Rightfully, most of the gals should be in but was told two had worked late the day before so they were coming in a bit late while one was sick. While waiting, saw 4 bros came in (without booking) and then left with a disappointing face, too bad.

As I had earlier wrongly posted the contact for the joint under another thread, the no. is 62385759 in case any bros need it. Recommend that you make a booking before u go down so as not to be disappointed.

Thks bro ee_enjoy for clarification. Maybe I'll get WW or JoJo next time.

evilspawnsss
19-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Went there last nite...Call up and ask is there girls avilable..The reception told mi there is...den went up...tell her going for 1 hr massage...den she open her book..say no slot...waaa..abit piss off liao...tell mi there is den go up tell mi no slot...den ask how long have to wait.. 1 hr.. -_-" sian 1 / 2 ..so jus leave the place..haiz..hope to try next time if can..

ee_enjoy
19-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Went there last nite...Call up and ask is there girls avilable..The reception told mi there is...den went up...tell her going for 1 hr massage...den she open her book..say no slot...waaa..abit piss off liao...tell mi there is den go up tell mi no slot...den ask how long have to wait.. 1 hr.. -_-" sian 1 / 2 ..so jus leave the place..haiz..hope to try next time if can..

Bro, I know just how u feel. I actually complaint to WW also about it yesterday :p that she should get a receptionist to handle the calls. cuz I had a case where time book liao but went there was told to wait due to customer extend. And another case was similar like yours.

WW apologied saying that some of the gals there are not good is scheduling, or maybe should say they are not experienced (WW regualrs may know this - WW had assisted a friend in setting up a joint before and also help out the boss at Bliss, so she is quite familiar with the considerations in all aspect but not for the gals as they all just do massage). So the gals usually leave the planning to WW or at times planned the schedule too tight (leaving no time for lunch/dinner also, haha). As WW is also providing massage, she could not taking all the calls all the times to schedule the appointment, so resulted some of such mistakes made by the gals.

Anyway, after hearing my complaint, she said she will do something about it. In fact, she welcomes the feedbacks. Any bros with good ideas can tell her directly.

ee_enjoy
20-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Got some free time after lunch so decided to drop by to try out Xiao Ling today.

OMG... was told she left liao :( reason dun know cuz didnt have the chance to ask WW. However, there is another new gal today, Jasmine, so tried her instead. She is about late 30, short , long hair, pleasant looking but plump.

Personally, felt that her massage is really good. Got strength and skillful in her techniques. Enjoyed a very relaxing rub all over. Especially good (in my opinion) was the part on the neck and lower back/hips/buttock. Good used of thumb, palm, elbow and knee at the appropriate area to give the necessary strength and pressure.

Understand that she is skilled in thai massage as well and also provides JG (note only JG with no release). The JG was quite enjoyable and the techniques I feel is somewhat similar to the JG provided in Golden Finger SPA where it includes massage on the stomach as well.

Personally my assessment, I would rate her skill to be after WW but slightly better than JoJo. (Ranking for now until I complete trying all of the gals :p)

Name: Jasmine
Damage: $40 (1hr) + $50 for JG
RTF: yes - for both massage and JG
Remarks: Works from monday to friday only

Saw Lily in a black spaghetti strip today, wow, busty!
Next to try - Lily, hehehe

PS - info for all bros, the bed in the 2nd room (on your right when u first walk into the corrider) is slightly faultly and make noise during massage which is quite irritating. All the gals were laughing when I came out cuz it sounded like we have ACTION in the room, damn pai sei. Avoid it if u can until WW get it fixed.

always_sexcited
23-09-2007, 03:04 AM
Went there 2 days ago after my gym....was served by xiao ling. She looked a into her 30s initially but the more i see her, the cuter n younger she got...could be early 30s. She told me 29 though...Her massage was ok...a little light. But it's quite sensual. Kept using her hands to glide pass my balls n ass....wooooh....n she always pull the towel a bit aside to expose my harden dick...Look shy but can be naughty. The room beside me has a loud orgasmic moan...:p I wanted to laugh but managed to control myself. Shall continue the details sometime later again.

Sorry for posting halfway and took so long to continue. Got v tired from work recently and ended up forgoting. Thousand apologies. Think a bro was already punish me for it...paiseh everyone...
Anyway, she continue to work very hard with her massage. The orgasmic loud moan next door did made my mind wonder n my dick hard....and my thought stray from a clean massage to sometime more....After i turned over, I kept looking at xiaoling and i think the more i look, she does get hotter and prettier. She was wearing a red top too....Wah...hot hot....and my didi juz can't take it n got harder. She did continue to arouse me by blushing from my ass to my balls to my dick...pretening it's my fault that my didi is bloking her way to massage...Got so sexcited....till very shortly after...seeing my harden rod...I guess she feels there's not point continuing....and she pop the question....of cse i agreed...It's only a HJ...she was a little hesitant about frenching at first but once we start...it was heaven...we frenched like no tomorrow....I started autoroam all over her ...boobs are amazing sexy....huge with pointed tits....very very beautiful...I'm sure bro who seen it will agree....hee....seeing that i decided to suck and caress her tits till i cum.... Very very shiok....

Been so busy.....but definitely will like to go asap....good massage, pretty xiaoling, big sexy boobs...what's more can u look for a massage joint....if i'm only looking for a HJ.

big mac
23-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Got some free time after lunch so decided to drop by to try out Xiao Ling today.

OMG... was told she left liao :( reason dun know cuz didnt have the chance to ask WW. However, there is another new gal today, Jasmine, so tried her instead. She is about late 30, short , long hair, pleasant looking but plump.

Personally, felt that her massage is really good. Got strength and skillful in her techniques. Enjoyed a very relaxing rub all over. Especially good (in my opinion) was the part on the neck and lower back/hips/buttock. Good used of thumb, palm, elbow and knee at the appropriate area to give the necessary strength and pressure.

Understand that she is skilled in thai massage as well and also provides JG (note only JG with no release). The JG was quite enjoyable and the techniques I feel is somewhat similar to the JG provided in Golden Finger SPA where it includes massage on the stomach as well.

Personally my assessment, I would rate her skill to be after WW but slightly better than JoJo. (Ranking for now until I complete trying all of the gals :p)

Damage: $40 (1hr) + $50 for JG
RTF: yes - for both massage and JG
Remarks: Works from monday to friday only

Saw Lily in a black spaghetti strip today, wow, busty!
Next to try - Lily, hehehe

PS - info for all bros, the bed in the 2nd room (on your right when u first walk into the corrider) is slightly faultly and make noise during massage which is quite irritating. All the gals were laughing when I came out cuz it sounded like we have ACTION in the room, damn pai sei. Avoid it if u can until WW get it fixed.

Bro,
So you are the one! Jojo and myself were laughing from the opp room! Damn funny man.. The only sound we heard were the squeking bed coming out from your room.
Anyways, if you have Xiao LIng's contact do let me know via PM.
Tried XL the week before, but too bad didn't ask for her number!

ee_enjoy
23-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Bro,
So you are the one! Jojo and myself were laughing from the opp room! Damn funny man.. The only sound we heard were the squeking bed coming out from your room.
Anyways, if you have Xiao LIng's contact do let me know via PM.
Tried XL the week before, but too bad didn't ask for her number!

Oh... BigMac Bro, it was you hehehe :) ya man, damn pai sei. Think all the gals heard it and WW was teasing me after that. Anyway, asked her to get the bed repair liao. Will do if I get XL contact.

Personally, like this joint very much. Not only for the Good rub but also most gals are sociable as well (Lily still look very quiet, maybe dun know her yet). Sometimes, if i'm not tired, really enjoyed chatting with them during the massage.

darrenxes
25-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Yo bro,

First posting of FR. Apologized if i miss out anything...

Saw much reports of the good masage provided so went down for a try since it is so near to my workplace!

Heard from samster ee_enjoy abt the busty Lily so call to book her at 2pm for 90min session..

Went up the stairs and found that the decoration and atmosphere is great!! Right lighting and nice fragrant when u step in..

No receptionist at the table, but a plump/short, average looking girl approach me. Nothing to shout abt but pleasant looking. Ask her for Lily and she's the one!!..

Lead me into the room and strip down to boxer intacted.. She ask if i wanna mosha and i okie... Ask me to strip bare and lie on the bed, while she get her stuff.

During mosha, ask if i wanna hj.... At first i thought.. wat so fast finished liao???? She say no la, how can? She proceed to massage my balls and rod, then ask me to go for a shower.

After shower, she start to give me body massage, i must say that it is one of the best massage in biz. It was no piano stuff. Damn solid but relaxing!! Worthwhile for the $60 paid for it!

Then she started to play with my rod and balls, great feeling! Started to undress her top, revealing a C cup beauty with slighty brownish nipple, lick it with enjoyment!! Have a nice perfume as well!

After 5min plus, buay tahan and unload onto her hand. :p She clear up the mess and ask me to go for a shower again. When i returned, i started to wear back my pants, tinking that everything is over. She stopped me and gave me a facial, neck and shoulder massage. Excellent service!! :D

Before I leave, she gave me a peck on the mouth. So sweet feeling. I left with $110 poorer but a happier man!!

Overall rating
Look - 6.5 (pleasant looking, rather short at 1.55m, slighty plump)
Service - 8 (Fully utilised the 1.5h session, veri polite with sexy voice)
HJ - 7.5 (Will accomate on the spped u prefer)
Damage - $60 massage + $50 HJ
RTF - Yeah of course!!

darrenxes
25-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Yo bro,

First posting of FR. Apologized if i miss out anything...

Saw much reports of the good masage provided so went down for a try since it is so near to my workplace!

Heard from samster ee_enjoy abt the busty Lily so call to book her at 2pm for 90min session..

Went up the stairs and found that the decoration and atmosphere is great!! Right lighting and nice fragrant when u step in..

No receptionist at the table, but a plump/short, average looking girl approach me. Nothing to shout abt but pleasant looking. Ask her for Lily and she's the one!!..

Lead me into the room and strip down to boxer intacted.. She ask if i wanna mosha and i okie... Ask me to strip bare and lie on the bed, while she get her stuff.

During mosha, ask if i wanna hj.... At first i thought.. wat so fast finished liao???? She say no la, how can? She proceed to massage my balls and rod, then ask me to go for a shower.

After shower, she start to give me body massage, i must say that it is one of the best massage in biz. It was no piano stuff. Damn solid but relaxing!! Worthwhile for the $60 paid for it!

Then she started to play with my rod and balls, great feeling! Started to undress her top, revealing a C cup beauty with slighty brownish nipple, lick it with enjoyment!! Have a nice perfume as well!

After 5min plus, buay tahan and unload onto her hand. :p She clear up the mess and ask me to go for a shower again. When i returned, i started to wear back my pants, tinking that everything is over. She stopped me and gave me a facial, neck and shoulder massage. Excellent service!! :D

Before I leave, she gave me a peck on the mouth. So sweet feeling. I left with $110 poorer but a happier man!!

Overall rating
Look - 6.5 (pleasant looking, rather short at 1.55m, slighty plump)
Service - 8 (Fully utilised the 1.5h session, veri polite with sexy voice)
HJ - 7.5 (Will accomate on the spped u prefer)
Damage - $60 massage + $50 HJ
RTF - Yeah of course!!

ee_enjoy
30-09-2007, 07:37 PM
After seeing the FR on Lily, cant wait liao. So called to make a booking and went down in the afternoon. Reaching there and saw her manning the recpetion. She smile sweetly and directly me to the room, lukcy not the noisy one :p.

Didnt asked for mosha as I felt its a waste of time cuz it would take away the time for good massage (unless that what they are good for like the one in Balestier - erotic massage). As described by previous bro, yes, she give a very good massage too. But as compared to the WW the rest, her massage is more the gentle and relaxing type. May not be strong enough for bros that like "Hard Massage". However, the massage was still comprehensive covering all over the body, especially good when in the mood for light & relaxing massage.

Cheers

kawa333
12-10-2007, 06:48 AM
Tried WW's massage few days ago and WOW can be rated A++ because it's quite seldom to find very good hard massage in tui na shops nowadays. Recommended to all bros here who'll like a hard massage.

aloha2007
12-10-2007, 08:28 AM
I like WW massage also. Quite good. Looks like she put on a lot of weight, when she at Bliss dont looks so fleshy.

RiderHong
13-10-2007, 11:23 AM
After reading the forum, i decided to go and try out the massage at ww's place. cos nowadays is quite hard to find a good massage place and wif good JG. so i drop by ww's place yesterday afternoon. i was serviced by jasmine.

Damage: $60 (1 1/2hr) + $50 for JG
RTF: yes - for both massage and JG but will try others :)
she hav a good massage and JG

doh-doh
13-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Here is my FR after visiting Belle twice, both times with Lily

First time here was on weekend morning, so very nice since the place is quiet. Op for 90 minutes at $60 with Mosha. Lily is very polite, and has a nice sweet smile. Not the typicaly SYT kind, she provide good strong massage, paying attention to my lower back. Only gripe is that there is no mosha nor massage on the hands. While doing her massage, she tries to avoid my didi, so as to keep it nice and relaxing.

Only when the entire massage ended, as the question asked. HJ was ok, with nothing really fancify. Hand were nice and soft, unlike some solid massage gals. The party popper was the fantastic boobs she has, big, not too soft, not too firm. Really nice.

Second visit was around lunch time. Not too nice, as I can hear every single word from the third storey. Some guy speaking foreign language. According to Lily, this is quite common, and can get very loud on the 2 rear rooms. Will avoid the 2 bigger rear rooms next time.

Front 2 rooms are smaller, and provide less privacy since the wall partition does not go all the way to the ceiling, unlike the rear 2. So, less noise from 3rd floor, more noise from the walkway and next door cubicle.

Which rooms to choose then? Guess it all boils down to personal preference.

Only bad point is the shower area. 2 toilet with shower located at the rear, beside a really BIG room, where the girls usually rest. Since the shower is the same as the toilet, you are actually showering beside the toilet bowl. Very cramp, very difficult to shower.

Will I return? Yes, of course. For the quality massage, nice ambience, nice music, and so-so HJ.

Look - 7 (pleasant and sweet looking, slighty plump, very polite)
Service - 8 (Nice strong massage, very relaxing)
HJ - 6 ( pretty normal, but her hooters are great!)
Damage - $60 massage with mosha + $50 HJ
RTF - a loud YES!!

notsonewbird
13-10-2007, 08:28 PM
FR: lily
place: nice deco, theme.
toilet: extreme cramp. cannot rotate body. anything on hanger will be wet.
massage: 5.5. no strength, not piano either
HJ: 6.25 la. not good not bad.
i would say she is quite plump, not slightly plump. bigger boob, bigger tummy.
3rd floor is greek company, they not loud, is wooden floor got gap. should have install ceiling board. 2nd floor any sound also greek can hear!

BigMatt
15-10-2007, 04:12 AM
I tried WW, JoJo and Lily. For me I still perfer WW cos of her strength on the body. Really hard working... but sometimes talk too much. :)

ee_enjoy
16-10-2007, 01:11 AM
I agreed. WW is still the best among all in term of strength and skill.

I observed also that if u book an hour session with WW, she tends to go a bit faster on the massage cuz she tries not to skip any of the routine. But if it is a 1.5 hr session, she will go slower and is more relaxing.

redhill boy
17-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Had tried WW twice over the past month.
Massage is good, with good strength and of course the butt massage. Also tried the mosha which is also not bad, and when she uses the mosha to caress your balls... shiok... Also finished with a JG which is pretty good and allow autorom also.

Looks: 6.5
Massage: 9
JG: 8

RTF: yes.....
Damage: 40 + 50

darrenxes
19-10-2007, 07:47 PM
FR

Went down to find Lily the second time today, overall she is still the same as wat i had written for the first fr.. However there are some changes....

1) She become more chatty, perhaps she open herself more to regular customer
2) The massage seem lighter, or had i become immune to her original strength?
3) She look slighty slimmer

Still like her service because of the shyness she emit!!

Will definitely return the next time:)

dickhead88
20-10-2007, 11:03 PM
FR:
Wen Wen
looks : 6.5
body - 6
massage - 10/10 (very good, I must say)
JG - 7 (some pulling here and there and shiok HJ)
RTM - Yes!!!

lone_dog69
22-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Hi Bros

Has anyone been to the Belle Massage recently? Any new updates on the place? Other than Wen Wen, Jojo and Jasmine.... any other persons, good at massage and jua gen (hopefully, pretty and handful also). Actually, I am in need of a good massage (with Jua Gen).

Let me know guys!!

Cheers!

tepes
23-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Hi Bros

Has anyone been to the Belle Massage recently? Any new updates on the place? Other than Wen Wen, Jojo and Jasmine.... any other persons, good at massage and jua gen (hopefully, pretty and handful also). Actually, I am in need of a good massage (with Jua Gen).

Let me know guys!!

Cheers!

Hi Bros,

Went to Belle with my buddy last week, unfortunately they didnt have enough gals to service us. So left... think there is a new gal called siew siew. Tall, not that good looking but good slim bod with nice knockers.

My buddy did go back the next day and told me that he tried out a new gal called Siow Mei but according to him standards quite low... he decribed her as the following:

Think she's in her late 30s or maybe hitting 40s... Looks & bod aint great... Massage so-so... didnt try any special cause didnt like her...

Will try this joint once my dick recovers(for further details on my little misfortune, please refer to my earlier post on Tanjong Pagar, link below) haha...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2340386&postcount=7

Please note that the above is not my personal experience but shared by a buddy of mine that I trust. No offence intended.

Cheers and have fun!

ee_enjoy
23-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Based on what I know and have tried, the better skills one are only WenWen, JoJo, Jasmine and Lily. The rest are so so.

For Xiao Ling, was informed that she has left the place and switched back to Health Centre. As to which HC was not told. Maybe some bros here can try asking the girls the next round when you are there.

Cheers

tepes
25-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Hi Bros,

Finally went to this joint and booked Siew Siew. Realised that she also goes by the english name Candy! So bros careful, it's the same person! haha.

Candy/Siew Siew

Looks: 6
Body: 7 (Slim with think B+ or C- cups, think more towards B+ haha)
Massage: 8
GFE: 6
Damage: $40(Ent 1 hr)+$50(hj)
RTM: Yes(rarely say yes due to limited resources but so far I have only willingly rtm/rtf 2 gals, this is one of them)

As with meats and poisons, she's a nice piece of steak for me... First of all, massage was just my type, not bone breaking nerve stretching hard, not piano playing soft. Most parts were ok except for just 1 part on my lower back that I felt was a little soft cause that was my problem area... Also she has long nails and think left a little scratch on my shoulder, but think my CO wont notice... reached that stage in my life that CO kinda doesnt look my way no more...

Chatted for a while but had long silences, so if you are tired and dont wanna talk too much she's good... but in exchange for silence, we didnt connect much. After a good massage turned me around, rubbed my stomach and I was starting to wonder almost times up already still no GQ... oops... then out of the blue, asked me wanna JG... talked turkey a little and negotiated price. $50. Top Roaming was allowed, pecks allowed but no frenches.

All in all a very good experience. I normally get good rubs by bad looking ones, or bad rubs from good looking chicks... Some times good rub from pretty ones but no special... guess although she's not tremendously gorgeous, she's nice enough for me to want her to grab me... and the massage was great... Time spent there was a full hour, no cutting of corners. So much more worth it compared to most TN joints giving those 10 min piano playing crap and charges a full hour of fees.

I also saw Siow Mei or Ah Mei... man... bros... suggest you avoid... my best buddy got that one previously and I could feel his pain just by looking at her...

With all my FRs, this is my personal opinion, sharing for the sake of sharing, opinions may differ but no offense intended to any bros here.

Cheers and Happy hunting.

ee_enjoy
25-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Hi Bros,

I also saw Siow Mei or Ah Mei... man... bros... suggest you avoid... my best buddy got that one previously and I could feel his pain just by looking at her...

I had tried Siow Mei once before (when she just joined). Cuz all the gals were then busy and was told that her massage is really good.

Agreed with bro tepes, look wise she is a no-go. However, she does provide damn good hard finger press massage. If u are not into looks, can consider her for just the massage.

tepes
28-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Hi Bros,

Just a piece of info here... After hearing my recommendation my buddy went and look for Candy. apparantly he hit it off pretty well with her and she told him that she will be going back to china for a holiday in 2 weeks... fyi.

Cheers

dell_lee_2003
30-10-2007, 01:34 AM
Today walk Duxon read. Saw Belle health Spa. I am thinking of going up but only got 70S$. May be next time bring more money and try.

ee_enjoy
02-11-2007, 12:56 AM
Hi,

Just back from Belle and got some info for bros that likes Candy and Lily.
Was told by Wen Wen that the 2 of them will be going back to China soon, likely next week.

Cheers

dell_lee_2003
04-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Hi bros.

Do you have any idea what is Juagen(Dick Massage). Is it like pressing dick or doing like rubbing (HJ). I heard many time but never try before. Any one has some video to share?

Thanks
Jason

Boobster_2007
06-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Went to Belle last Sun and got Michelle whom massage for me, massage wise ok good and hard then ask me to do JG which in my opinion she is still inexperience , she claims she is 30 but looks more like 40 to me. Overall experience not too bad.

Boobster_2007
06-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Went down to Belle on last Sun afternoon and got a local call michelle who claims 30 but looks to me like 40. Massage wise is good and hard able to achieve what I want then she ask me to try her JG which i find her inexperience. Overall a good experience but will want to try others. Seems like cannot choose and they just assign you anyone that is free. The recep sure is sexy showing u her half melons as what other said and yes she sure looks young.

ee_enjoy
11-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Was told 2 new girls came after Lily and Candy had left.

Went down and was assigned Jasmine. Pls note, this is a NEW gal name Jasmine too and not the exisitng one.

Looks wise not bad (personally 7.5/10). She's a PRC and has that traditional Chinese gal look, like to the "Red Dream Chamber" Lin Dai Yu look (which looks appealing to me), and good slim figure too, YES, telling myself I'm going to enjoy this one for sure.

Not sure if she is new, she was rather quiet and reserved. Massage although strength wise is not strong (I like hard massage type), however it was still fairly good and getting more relaxing middle way through. Her finger press was skillful to capture most of the pressure points and muscle veins. Time spent on each spot was also good to feel the relaxing effect (not the touch and go type). But what I like was her palm press, lots of hand to body contact, and especially when she starts from the back top and press down to the buttock, AND tactically run through the ass crack with her fingers. Quite a teaser...saying to myself...kekeke.

Leg massage was short but like her strokes that goes up all the way to the inner tight and ass crack, making my mind running wild ... ^_^ . Then half way through... Ring Ring...her mobile rings and she answered. She conversed in english somemore! wao... can speak fairly well.

When finished the back, was asked to turned over. She then closed up my legs and sat on top of it and starts to massage stomach and abdomen. Wah Liao.... how to tahan... straigh away mari-kita liao. The next 5~6 mins was damn shiok with both her palms massaging the same area in a circular motion and in every round her palms will rub against my dick.

After a while, she stops her palms resting on my dick and asked, "Need massage here?". YESSSS, I just nodded my head smilingly. She step down and sat next to the bed and bend one of my leg to rest on her thigh. She then proceed to massage my dick in that position. The way she massage the dick was also very gentle like afraid that it would hurt it and is alike like JG. I wont say hers is proper JG as she is just gently massage a few areas on the dick and occassionly on the dick head. However, the feeling was shiok and stimulating. It went on for a good 7-8 mins before she starts to focus on the dick head and intensify her speed until I exploded. SHIOK.

Overall, an enjoyable and satisfied trip, kekeke.

RTF: Definitely YES, but will aksed for 1.5 hrs.
Name: Jasmine. Pls note, asked for the NEW Jasmine, not the existing one.
Look: 7.5/10 (my opinion)
Figure: Slim with B- Cup (I think)
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ: 8/10
Damage: $40 60mins + $50 (HJ)

Was told there is another new gal, a Singaporean, named Qi Qi. But she starts work only tomorrow. Any bro if tried her pls share FR.

tepes
12-11-2007, 06:22 PM
HI Bros,

After reading that there are new gals there, tried to chase away the monday blues by paying them a visit... Went there and Wen Wen told me there are 3 new gals, so play russian roulette... Which led to my Sweet, bitter, sweet, bitter experience...

Sweet: The gal assigned to me was Sophie. When I first saw her in my heart I went like WHEW! Luckily not the overweight auntie type... In came a nice "gal next door" looking, slim gal, wearing a shirt that exposes her shoulder... woohoo... yummy... Heard that today is her 1st day and I am her 1st client... woohoo... 27 years old from Shanghai, but worked in Singapore for 5 years... previously worked in a beach road place, but didnt give me the name of the joint... GFE quite high...

Bitter: After being in this joint previously, I kinda expect some standard in the massage. Dont get me wrong, she far better than any pianist in normal HCs/TNs. But think she's not very organised, press back, then press hand, then butt, then go back to neck, then back again... a little all over the place... strength is like Candy, not too hard but not piano playing.

Sweet again: Think her forte is in the leg massage... Once she finished her patch work on my back, she moved towards my legs and this time got standard... good technique but not painful... a couple of times brushing my little dick(today damn cold so very little haha). Started saying I have muscular legs(was thinking GQ coming liao loh...) rub here rub there, moving towards the groin area... (thinking GQ lai liao...) then she moved and massgae my head(big head)...wtf...

Very Bitter: Press my head, play with my face, oil up my face... then move south... do my chest, then stomach, move lower, touching my pubic hair(thinking again this time sure GQ liao). then she ask me to sit up... I was like huh? ok loh, I was thinking last time candy also all of the sudden out of the blue pop GQ so wasn't too worried, sure got one...sure got... press press my back a little here and there and told me, ok times up! I was like HUH? Walau?! No GQ? Oh SHIT! And I kinda liked her... SIGH... Now no mood to work come home early, gonna download jap porn and PCC... Monday blue back in full force...

Maybe it's her 1st day at work... maybe she dont like me... maybe maybe... aiyaa sian lah...

Well as with all my FR it's my personal experience here, and experiences can differ tremendously... no offence intended... maybe some lucky good looking bro will break the ice and draw 1st blood... definitely aint gonna be me... So... bros... Did I save money or waste money? Is the glass half full or half empty? haha...

Cheers

lone_dog69
12-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Geez!!

So Bros.... who will you recommend then? Plz don't say I go and visit then tell you right? Ha ha!!

I would luv to go and visit.... but just cancel one appt as got recall for mtg with Big Boss.... Org Chart Reshuffle!! Shit.....

Anyway, any Bros go, please recommend to us all. If I go, I will recommend one!! LOL

Cheers!! :cool:

tepes
12-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Geez!!

So Bros.... who will you recommend then? Plz don't say I go and visit then tell you right? Ha ha!!

I would luv to go and visit.... but just cancel one appt as got recall for mtg with Big Boss.... Org Chart Reshuffle!! Shit.....

Anyway, any Bros go, please recommend to us all. If I go, I will recommend one!! LOL

Cheers!! :cool:

Well bro... take a look at my FR and bro ee_enjoy's FR... Think you should be able to tell who enjoyed their session more... haha.

burnout
13-11-2007, 10:05 AM
...sure got... press press my back a little here and there and told me, ok times up! I was like HUH? Walau?! No GQ? Oh SHIT! And I kinda liked her... SIGH... Now no mood to work come home early, gonna download jap porn and PCC... Monday blue back in full force...

Maybe it's her 1st day at work... maybe she dont like me... maybe maybe... aiyaa sian lah...

I know how you feel bro. Sometimes the expectations of GQ can be so overwhelming from the "hints" that you feel lousy when nothing happens. Been there before.....

vicks
14-11-2007, 10:05 PM
After lunch at Tg Pagar had some time so visited Belle and when entered asked for lily then the girl (maybe woman as she must be 30+) told me that she has gone back to china and her name was jasmine.

she did some massage (ok) and then said will give good JS but it was a very fast HJ, allowed autoroam. But nothing to shout or to RTF

kick_ass
15-11-2007, 01:45 AM
Thks for the FRs. Hv always wanted to try Belle out. Btw there is a new place tat is opening near Belle called AxxxL Health Spa. Hv u guys heard abt it?

asificare
15-11-2007, 01:50 AM
After reading the forum, i decided to go and try out the massage at ww's place. cos nowadays is quite hard to find a good massage place and wif good JG. so i drop by ww's place yesterday afternoon. i was serviced by jasmine.

Damage: $60 (1 1/2hr) + $50 for JG
RTF: yes - for both massage and JG but will try others :)
she hav a good massage and JG

Hi,

i'm very very new here, there are many jargons which i really dun understand.

1. What's the diff b.w bj and bbbj?
2. What is JG?

Is there anywhere i can know what all jargons are?

Thanks

tepes
16-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Hi Bros,

Decided to give Belle another shot... Went down and wanted to try out the new Jasmine but she was servicing another bro. So went for Qi Qi instead. Heard that Belle had a 2nd round of corporate restructuring haha... Sophie who serviced me on Monday is gone. one more newer one coming in today and another one coming next week.

After a very satisfying session when I told her that she's pretty good and that I would recommend friends, she told me NO. I got a shock... She told me to come back often but dont recommend friends cause she doesnt like people to talk about her... oops... maybe she's a samster herself!! Any way I can appreciate that and respect that as well, I have never had someone telling me not to introduce people to her, but since that's the way she wanted, I will have to respect that... So will keep this FR vague and short.

Height: 1.7m
Looks: GND, Above Average
Body: Slim built
Massage skill: Above Average
GFE: Shy but nice, very friendly.

Overall(without saying too much) I enjoyed this session, she's an all-rounder, good in most areas but not excellent in any particular field. Both my needs were fulfilled in 1 session. I will recommend her for people that are looking for a good massage.

As with all my FRs this is my experience, no offence intended... and this FRs a little unique as I was told not to speak too much about her... She's a decent...decent human being and for what it's worth hope the bros here understand my lack of detail.

Cheers and happy hunting.

lone_dog69
16-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Hi,

i'm very very new here, there are many jargons which i really dun understand.

1. What's the diff b.w bj and bbbj?
2. What is JG?

Is there anywhere i can know what all jargons are?

Thanks

Bro!

Read the FAQ from the tool bar.

Cheers!!!

tepes
17-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Bros,

Any of you tried QiQi? I tried her yesterday and had such a good session that I told my best buddy about it and he rushed down in the evening... He just called me and I just got off the line with him and totally freaked out on me... Claims that she's an ex-dude... And he only suspected this after the session when he's chatting with her outside... Claims that he's traumatised After a long arguement about her gender, me thinking she's all woman and him thinking she's a dude... Damnit I hate this shit... He's not backing down and neither will I(shit backing down would only mean 1 thing)... Any comments from bros who tried her?

He's by best buddy and we knew each other for decades now and I seriously think he's got his eyeball up his ass this time... As for QiQi I maintained that she's really one of the better ones that I have tried and I liked her a lot... Sorry bros, not exactly thinking straight now... No offence intended and am not trying to cause trouble nor say bad things about her, just needed some clarifications from bros who tried her...

Cheers

kick_ass
21-11-2007, 01:48 AM
Like all the bros said, Belle is the place to hv a decent rub n hj/jg. tried qiqi n lily n would say Satisfied.

Today tried a gal by the name of either jojo or yaoyao cant catch it properly as she has a strong cantonese accent. She is frm macau, small built. By the way tis is not a fr but a warning to ALL samster bros! If u need someone to spoil ur day, she will be the ONE!

Massage was ok but quite pushy for the GQ. Was offered 50 hj 80 jg. I was liked wat the hell???? Its freaking exp n she is no syt think shld be late 30s. She claimed she is gd at jg n the rest of the gals cant compared wth her only got 60% of her power n keep praising hw gd she is n she will spent at least 10mins doing jg. Cant imagine i stupidly relented. Think she got 60% of their skills instead!!!

Dammn!!! The nex 10mins is the worst exp i ever had. Tat is the worst jg and WL i ever had exp.
1stly, Its Painful n its more like hj.
2ndly, she will also comment tat i need to loose weight as its difficult for her to msg my tummy, n kept stressing its difficult. (No one has ever said tat im fat except for her. n y she need to msg tummy???!!!!)
3rdly, after all tat had happened, any bro will be xian but she still rub salt on the wound by saying "how come not out yet, izit u got low sex drive???!!!" If low drive, y am i there????
4th, After all tat had happen, i juz kept quiet n asked is autoroam allowed? She said no n said "y muz touch" in a rude manner, n she dun even wanna lick on my nips. She kept hurrying me as time is running up.

Tat was the last straw! I stopped her got up paid her n left(Till nw still cursing myself for being gulible n Y muz i pay her???)

Hope tat tis lady better wakeup her idea as she may spoil the rep of Belle!

sianren
21-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Saw this place quite some time, but went there last week

The place is simple with 3-4 gals mostly PR..(Milf)

Jasmine was the one who massage for me, but personally think the look is so-so..but I like the massage with oil and spend alot time rubbing my back...was offer Juagen which I didn't take. :(

Body: 6
Boobs: B Estimate
Massage: 7.5 - very relax
Damage: $30+tips
RTM: only if I want quick afternoon break

Mr Cactus

big mac
21-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Tried the new Jasmine.
Massage was above average. But dissapointed towards the end in the HJ section.
Can sense she is not experience in this area. It was rather mechanical. I have to stop and teach her.
Guess what was the let down?

Times up boss, if you wanna continue must add $!
No autoroam allowed too!

First disspointment in Belle since it started. Looks like gotta look for WW again.

tepes
22-11-2007, 12:15 AM
HI Bros,

Tried Jasmine today, told me that she joined 2 weeks back so guess must be the new one... Didnt talk much during the session but what I found out was that she was previously working in a TCM, that's why her massage got some standard... She's from China and that's about all I found out cause she was very quiet and didnt talk much. Some brief stats below:

Looks: 5.8 (due to age, probably was quite hot when younger)
Body: 6 with think A+ size boobs
Massage: 7.5
Dress: she wore this pink/light purplish(sorry too dark) spagetti strap thing... like what some office gals wear underneath a jacket... nice and sexy...

Massage was definitely the highlight for my session. Told her my problem area and she changed from a soothing relaxing massage and went into a TCM fix the problem mode... Which was good for me since I had a problem that needed a fix and my long time "repair woman" Dr Zhang(from another thread) went back to China...

After I flipped over, she sat on my thigh and started rubbing my chest... man that almost drove me nuts... was imagining banging her in that position...sheesh... then when I agreed to her GQ, she moved to the end of the bed where my legs are, bend my right knee and allowed my knee to rest on her thigh and started her HJ which is a mixture of JG techniques of nerve pulling and HJ... Since she sat so damn far away I cant grope her(smart gal), asked for permission to check it out but she said no... tried again, told me when she's more familiar with me 1st... damn... I normally come within a minute of a HJ but since she's going real slow and didnt want to share with me her goodies, took longer... Until I just didnt care anymore, pulled her over, kissed her and pulled off her top... kissed(no frenching though) her somemore and finally sucked on her nice little nips... for like 3 seconds before I couldnt take it and blew my load... was in this really weird position with half my body dangling out of the bed as I wanted access to her goodies...

In summary, if you want to have a good massage and if you are late 30s and above, not going for SYTs, she's really not bad... But if you are in your 20s and dont feel like whacking someone that could be your auntie, then she may not be your cup of tea...

As with all my FRs this is but my personal opinon and they do differ sometimes to a large extend, so no offence intended if my opinion differs from yours... (just like the previous FR on this place, I found someone really pretty and my best buddy think that she's a post op trans! Sheesh!! )

Cheers and have fun!

daring70
24-11-2007, 03:57 PM
just came back from belle and finally tried jasmine, a rather average encounter.

to be fair, the massage was above average but i guess i was let down by the premises (i generally don't like places with no doors as that would mean no full-scale action is possible).

as someone rightly pointed out, jasmine looked like a traditional demure chinese wife, but average in the looks department.

her hj was pretty patient but she lacks familiarity in the hyper sensitive spots. if you are patient in touching and kissing her, she can be moved but unfortunately, i was let down by the premises and could only do limted roaming. i think she would have beena rather responsive lay.

in short :

looks : 6
attitude : 8
chattiness : 5
boobs : 6 (btw A - B cup), her bra is tight, she was not as small as i thought
hj : 7

blackmore
07-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Bros,

Any of you tried QiQi? I tried her yesterday and had such a good session that I told my best buddy about it and he rushed down in the evening... He just called me and I just got off the line with him and totally freaked out on me... Claims that she's an ex-dude... And he only suspected this after the session when he's chatting with her outside... Claims that he's traumatised After a long arguement about her gender, me thinking she's all woman and him thinking she's a dude... Damnit I hate this shit... He's not backing down and neither will I(shit backing down would only mean 1 thing)... Any comments from bros who tried her?

He's by best buddy and we knew each other for decades now and I seriously think he's got his eyeball up his ass this time... As for QiQi I maintained that she's really one of the better ones that I have tried and I liked her a lot... Sorry bros, not exactly thinking straight now... No offence intended and am not trying to cause trouble nor say bad things about her, just needed some clarifications from bros who tried her...

Cheers

For QiQi, indeed her skill level are good , good massage when the body really needs one. However, there may be basis of your friend suspecting.

Thru the 90mins session, I was trying to ascertain the gender question. Could not see the adam apple, certain angle of her face makes her look older than 40, directly she looks late 20s; features wise also a bit manly from the side. Boobs also feels too firm to be normal. Voicewise, can't differentiate much.

Perphaps its debatable

tepes
08-12-2007, 12:31 AM
For QiQi, indeed her skill level are good , good massage when the body really needs one. However, there may be basis of your friend suspecting.

Thru the 90mins session, I was trying to ascertain the gender question. Could not see the adam apple, certain angle of her face makes her look older than 40, directly she looks late 20s; features wise also a bit manly from the side. Boobs also feels too firm to be normal. Voicewise, can't differentiate much.

Perphaps its debatable

Thanks for the response Bro! It's been weeks and both my buddy and I are still arguing about this point. Well since perception is almost reality, my buddy perceived that he got a Guy to jerk him off while my perception and my reality is that I got a pretty gal to wank the bone... Just teased him about it again yesterday. hahah...

qwerty99
03-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Visited Belle yesterday.

got assign Lisa. average looking milf from sichuan. Massage is SOP but quite relaxing, definitely knows a bit about massage and not piano type. pop the GQ and its 50 for HJ. nothing to shout about but very accommodating.

Looks: 6.5 (not too bad, probably around late 30s to 40)
Body: 6
Boobs: 34B (she say one)
Massage: 7.5 quite good and realxing
Damage: 40/hr + 50 HJ
RTM: no, its like many i tried b4 and i like to try new ones.

doh-doh
06-04-2008, 08:06 PM
Any new about this place recently?

V123
06-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Is Wen wen still working there? haven't been here for almost a year, i think.

kws02
07-04-2008, 11:54 AM
I think she has now moved to another new outlet in Maxwell House. They took over an existing TN. They are expanding. She is there most of the time to manage the new shop but may be in the old shop occassionally.

lumpy
07-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Yes, Wen Wen is still there. Confirmed that they just took over another TN in Maxwell House - S... R... You can still call up Belle to check out her schedule.:)

ee_enjoy
09-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Yeap, Wen Wen took over this place recently at maxwell.
The good thing about this place is it got one of those single person sanua room which you can use for free as part of your massage.

Two weeks back when I went down it was not ready yet. Would be going down again to try it.

Latest from what I know they got 5 gals including Wen Wen stationed at 2 places.

Wen Wen - Maxwell (So Relief Body Therapy)
Ivy - Maxwell (So Relief Body Therapy)
Lily - Belle
Qiqi - Belle
Lisa - Belle
(jasmine has left for good)

However, they may go over any site when needed.

Generally, all the gals provides good massage, not piano type.
Among them, Ivy is the youngest.

Good for bros looking for a relaxing rub at a reasonable rate.

Belle - 62385759
Maxwell - 62231908

kws02
10-04-2008, 12:05 PM
I was at the new place in Maxwell House this week. It is pretty nice and cozy. It is nicely done up. It is not a bad place to visit.There are 3 rooms and 1 shower room and 1 sauna room.

The usage of the sauna room, as I understand, is free at the moment (because the place is still new and they are trying to attact customers).

There are 2 or 3 ladies working there, including WW.

ee_enjoy
11-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Went down again to try the new place.
And found out that a new pleasant looking gal came, name is Jesse, from Kuang Zhou.

Although small petite size but massage was good and thorough.

Went to tried the sauna too. Its usually turn off when not in use. So need to turn it on before you use it, and best its free, hehe, at least for now. Btw, the shower is also the jazcuzi shower type, i.e. similar to those used in Zen Health Spa. Really not a bad place at all for a $40/hr TN joint.

Now that the place is fully and nicely done up. Noticed also the massage room are quite spacious so feels more comfortable as compare to other TN. In fornt of the reception area also has a small space with a nice 2 sitter sofa and TV. Take the opportunity to monitor some shares and later watch some of the DVDs. Just about to leave, saw at the corner got a U-Squeeze. Think will ask to try it too :p

Think the whole place would be better if got some makan. Suggested to Wen Wen to consider getting some Lou-Mai-Kai there to make it more enjoyable, kakaka.

KCKC
12-04-2008, 12:41 AM
How to go to this new place?

need_massage
12-04-2008, 02:37 AM
went today at 8pm was closed should try tomoorow

kws02
12-04-2008, 12:28 PM
It is located inside Maxwell House and is near the building entrance. Hope you have a good one.

peanut123
12-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Hi bros.

Do you have any idea what is Juagen(Dick Massage). Is it like pressing dick or doing like rubbing (HJ). I heard many time but never try before. Any one has some video to share?

Thanks
Jason

Its a mix. Starts off with some rubba rubba to get you stiff, then goes on to massaging of your dick and balls and pressing accupoints around your groin. Not sure if it really does you any good, but it sure feels good. It usually ends with a HJ, otherwise, what else are you going to do with a massive hard-on after the session? Seems $50 is the standard rate.

ee_enjoy
12-04-2008, 03:40 PM
How to go to this new place?

The new place? it is just opposite the maxwell hawker centre, cross the road.

KCKC
13-04-2008, 01:51 PM
The place is juz too small, like very cramp, the massage room is bigger, the bathroom got those jacuzzi, i turn until the knob came off, put it back, luckily nobody knows:D, good thing no need to pass thr recep after bath, walk out naked to massage room.
Belle : Big and nice but very noisy at 3rd Floor.
So Relieve : Cozy and Nice
Will go So Relieve due to WW massage skill.

Joker4115
18-04-2008, 10:22 AM
was walking along duxton rd turning into tanjong pagar rd, saw a pink signboard WenRX. went in and was greeted by a prc 25+. after just 5mins of massage GQ ask. go 4 FJ and nothing 2 shoot. just 30mins session ends. pay 30 + 100 FJ. will not rtn . now all those tuina shop just go 4 quick one .

ee_enjoy
18-04-2008, 06:05 PM
was walking along duxton rd turning into tanjong pagar rd, saw a pink signboard WenRX. went in and was greeted by a prc 25+. after just 5mins of massage GQ ask. go 4 FJ and nothing 2 shoot. just 30mins session ends. pay 30 + 100 FJ. will not rtn . now all those tuina shop just go 4 quick one .

Bro, did u went to Belle?
Cuz they provide only proper massage and HJ at most.

They dun do FJ.

Please dun write things that are not true and mislead others.

If it is another joint, you should start another new thread.

apache
19-04-2008, 01:37 AM
Bro, did u went to Belle?
Cuz they provide only proper massage and HJ at most.

They dun do FJ.

Please dun write things that are not true and mislead others.

If it is another joint, you should start another new thread.

WenRX is along main road of Tanjong Pagar, not in Duxton Road. The gals cannot make it lor.

tepes
06-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Hi Bros,

Visited Belle after a very long break from this place... Tried Lily...

Lily

Looks: 5.3 (average, rounded, large mole on forehead)
Body: 5 (chubby)
Boobs: Large B or Small C, should be natural. Nice nips.
Massage: 7 (Belle standard... which is Above Average, not a pianist, but not TCM excellent)
Service: 8 (Very good, very pro.)
Dam: $40 + $50(HJ).

Recently was really tired, both mentally and physically... So joints that can give a decent massage without giving me bullshit or over-charging comes to mind... So thought of joints like Belle...

Heard lots about Lily, missed the chance to try her last year and she went back for holidays. Heard that she recently came back so checked her out. 1st look, although was not grossed out, wasnt exactly blown away either... short, not obese but far from slim either...

Massage was nice, Belle standard, which is not the best but way better than most joints that I have tried... Combination of good strong massage with teases in between, especially liked the part where she stand near my head and rub oil all the way down my ass and since she's quite short, needed to stretch and clubbing my head with those soft melons... man... was good... Lily was nice and accomodating. Allowed me access to her boobs during special and treated me like a baby needing to feed... the way she held my head to her boobs, think she had kids before hehe...

All in all, it was an above average experience in terms of the massage with a nice release. Not blown away cause she's no sexy beast, but if you are tired and wanted to be treated well with no bullshit, worth a try.

As with all my FRs, this is my personal opinion. No offense intended to any bros here.

Chinacharm
08-05-2008, 01:26 AM
So far had seen 3 ladies there. Thk there are wen wen, coco and qian qian? I believe some of them belong to the MILF type. But Im all right as long as the massages are good. Last time I go saw this girl qian qian (if im not mistaken). She have big boobs and quite friendly :). Any bro tried her before?

By the way do bros here think its ok to just do pure massages and no HJ? Cos last time I went, didnt do HJ feel a bit pah sei. But can feel wen wen a bit disappointed (a bit only, though she still very friendly) :) But cant blame me as she MILF alr and she veri the busy with calls. She tried to tease my bro, but my bro stay clam ;) Thk 50 bucks for HJ with MILF is a bit on the high side. But one thing I like is her good massages.

redhill boy
08-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Tried Wen Wen couple of times already, one of the most value for money massage plus special.
2 weeks ago try calling Belle to arrange a session with Wen Wen, but she is at the new branch at Maxwell house. So call again and confirmed that she is available and walked over. First time visiting the new place, though as compare to Belle, this is smaller, but its still ok.
Opt for a 1 hr massage with free Mosha... shiok i would say... plus the good massage by her... for sure with return for few more times. finished off with Jua Gen, and a HJ. And confirmed that the most Wen Wen does is just HJ, nothing more....although during the JG and HJ, you could auto roam her...
Overall, she still look a pretty MILF.

Smallman
08-05-2008, 07:07 PM
new branch at Maxwell house?

Is it near the lift? If not, can I have the unit number if you have?

I saw a similar name the other day and I tot it is a beauty salon.

MrAnMo
09-05-2008, 02:03 AM
Lily service is good. her massage is one of the best i have tried. her smile plus the way she jua gen feels so great. she say that jua gen is good for pissing and can perform better. the 90min with her reali not enough.
will rtf belle for her again, but stil saw few chio ones at the rest area.
nice massage place to go to.

ee_enjoy
12-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Besides Wen Wen, the next gal that I like over there is Lily.
Like her low cut shirt that reveals her cleverage especially, hehe.

Would say her massage has improved from soft to provide hard massage nowsaday. Enjoyed also her "Hai Di Lao Yue" massage which usually is a good 15min rub.

Konsortium
12-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Any kind bros here, can pass me the address and the telephone number of this location. Thanks in advance.

tepes
16-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi Bros,

Just came from Belle... my Victim today was Ivy... Belle is quite a Milf place, a place that offers good massage but not many lookers, so my expectation was managed in the looks dept but was exceeded.

IVY

Looks: 7.4 (got this cute naughty look)
Body: 7 (Slim, very nice, Small B cupper, nice cute nips)
Massage: 7
Attitude/service: 8-2 = 6 (more on this later)
GFE: 5

Well guys, in this joint I have tried a few, QiQi, Lily, Sophie, Jasmine & Candy. So objectively I find her looks nicest amongst all of them, personal preference. Unfortunately GFE is low, somehow cant seem to communicate effectively. My chinese is not that great but the others could understand me, somehow she dont seem to get me...sigh...cant connect...

She told me that her massage wasnt that great, but I felt that she's being humble... Back massage was nice, leg massage, maybe she's lucky and hit the right spots... got me HARD the entire leg session!!! Also she's the only 1 there that I have tried that gives a "Hai Di Lao Yue"(grab your balls when you are lying face down and pour oil in your ass, ok description sounds bad, but was quite heavenly) move... All was going perfectly well, struggling not to come... flipped over... saw her gorgeous face... perfect... unhook her bra, no resistance... perfect... nips small and cute, perfect... boobies not large but nice and shapely... Wanted to suck her nips, but she rejected!!!! DAMN!! Disappointment!
She should have allowed it cause I came in 2 secs... and I would have rated her way higher hehehe.... so attitude/service = 8-2 =6.

All in all a good session, but somehow the little reluctance at the end is just disappointing, when other joints, or other gals in belle are more willing...

CO here. got to go... As with all my FRs this is my personal opinion, no offence intended to any bro.

ee_enjoy
17-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Agree with u bro on her looks and massage skill.

I had tried her once when she just came (think is 2nd day of work).
Wen Wen ask me to try out her skill.

Looks wise she is definitely the best among there and she is abt 23 if I rem correctly. She is very joyous and chatty and quite IT savvy too as she like to do QQ chat with her friends.

Her massage is indeed good as I really enjoy it too the last time. Guess something hasn't change, she doesn't allow sucking of her nipples hehe. But good to hear that she has improve to offer Hai Di Lau Yue :) The last time her HJ was so inexperience that I had a hard time releasing :p

Only problem to get her is she sticks to fix working problem, i.e. 12pm plus to latest 5pm. She doesn't like to stay late cuz think she's prefer to enjoy some of her personal time also. So can only get her during office hour. Hmm.... think should give her a try again. hehe

Hi Bros,

Just came from Belle... my Victim today was Ivy... Belle is quite a Milf place, a place that offers good massage but not many lookers, so my expectation was managed in the looks dept but was exceeded.

IVY

Looks: 7.4 (got this cute naughty look)
Body: 7 (Slim, very nice, Small B cupper, nice cute nips)
Massage: 7
Attitude/service: 8-2 = 6 (more on this later)

Well guys, in this joint I have tried a few, QiQi, Lily, Sophie, Jasmine & Candy. So objectively I find her looks nicest amongst all of them, personal preference. Unfortunately GFE is low, somehow cant seem to communicate effectively. My chinese is not that great but the others could understand me, somehow she dont seem to get me...sigh...cant connect...

She told me that her massage wasnt that great, but I felt that she's being humble... Back massage was nice, leg massage, maybe she's lucky and hit the right spots... got me HARD the entire leg session!!! Also she's the only 1 there that I have tried that gives a "Hai Di Lao Yue"(grab your balls when you are lying face down and pour oil in your ass, ok description sounds bad, but was quite heavenly) move... All was going perfectly well, struggling not to come... flipped over... saw her gorgeous face... perfect... unhook her bra, no resistance... perfect... nips small and cute, perfect... boobies not large but nice and shapely... Wanted to suck her nips, but she rejected!!!! DAMN!! Disappointment!
She should have allowed it cause I came in 2 secs... and I would have rated her way higher hehehe.... so attitude/service = 8-2 =6.

All in all a good session, but somehow the little reluctance at the end is just disappointing, when other joints, or other gals in belle are more willing...

CO here. got to go... As with all my FRs this is my personal opinion, no offence intended to any bro.

tepes
17-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Only problem to get her is she sticks to fix working problem, i.e. 12pm plus to latest 5pm. She doesn't like to stay late cuz think she's prefer to enjoy some of her personal time also. So can only get her during office hour. Hmm.... think should give her a try again. hehe

Thanks for the points bro! Think she works very odd hours... I am more a lunch time guy, called a bunch of times between 11am to 2pm and she's not available... Finally had a meeting yesterday in the afternoon and could take some time off and had her around 3+ 4pm... Will try her again if I can get her hehe...

Konsortium
17-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks bro ee_enjoy for the contact number.

Just a very brief write up.

It my first visit and first try on Jua gen. It is totally a wonderful experience and it really make me look younger and more refreshing.

Will consider return in the future.

Was service by Wen Wen, she is skillful in her massage, can feel the relaxation and the kick. During the Jua gen part, she did a little Hj on me,in fact i also cum within minutes of the jua gen. Really a good relaxing massage.

Daiso
17-05-2008, 10:18 PM
A bit of a cusious, can any one enlighten me?

For these kind of place, just got normal massage and no special service right?

Even if have is only HJ only right, for the Jua Gen is actually consider under another service right then you got to pay another extra for the service right?

Then what is when half-way during jua gen you shoot out, will she charge you extra a not?

darkbat
19-05-2008, 08:45 PM
A bit of a cusious, can any one enlighten me?

For these kind of place, just got normal massage and no special service right?

Even if have is only HJ only right, for the Jua Gen is actually consider under another service right then you got to pay another extra for the service right?

Then what is when half-way during jua gen you shoot out, will she charge you extra a not?

I dun know what your definition of special but if you mean FJ or BJ, then correct no special. But HJ is also a special to me.

JG is part of HJ so you only pay for the HJ.

Why would you need to pay extra if you shoot halfway during JG? You do not need to pay extra but you are strongly encourage to tip the girls extra if you like their service.

darkbat
19-05-2008, 08:49 PM
The place is juz too small, like very cramp, the massage room is bigger, the bathroom got those jacuzzi, i turn until the knob came off, put it back, luckily nobody knows:D, good thing no need to pass thr recep after bath, walk out naked to massage room.
Belle : Big and nice but very noisy at 3rd Floor.
So Relieve : Cozy and Nice
Will go So Relieve due to WW massage skill.

So you are the culprit!! haha.. She knows lah. No wonder WW was just complaining to me the other day that someone turned the knob until it dropped. Actually I had problem using the shower the first time also. :D But the bathroom is definitely better than Belle which was super-cramped.

I definitely like SR better. The massage room is bigger and like you said, no noisy neighbour. But this place is less discreet.

imaginative
20-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks to bro tepes for the contact nos.

Recently, went to Relieve-U.

FR on Ivy
Body: not very slim, a bit bah-bah type, nice boobs, B-, brownish nipples.
But like bro tepes has mentioned, no licking or sucking, that's minus point.

Face: not my type. But shd score a 7/10 to some bros. Typcially those "hiao" type with CFM look.

massage: this is really not bad. Got strength and knows how to press. 7/10

butt crack and "hai di lao yue": not bad but there are better ones out there. In terms of seductive, sensual butt area massage, I still find WLs at the TN shop at the end of the small lane off Ann Siang st, do it the best.
But of course those WLs are all MILF and can't compare in terms of age.

One thing I don't like she purposely lengthened the massage time, and then asked for extension of time by 15 mins for "special". I opted for 45 mins but she intentionally hoped I would extend to 1 hr. But I declined.

Nevertheless, believed some brothers will really like her horny, CFM look when working on your little brother. Kind of seductive.

RTF: not sure.

ml_123
22-05-2008, 10:49 AM
tired this place in the afternoon yesterday....not a bad place for relaxation, the place is clean with nice ambience, soft music playing at the backgrd... Got a lady called jojo for massage and this are the ratings:

Looks: 5(not a looker, i think in the 30s)
Boobs: B-C. A handful to squeeze
Massage:7-8 (quite strong, with brushes along the ass crack and balls occasssionally...quite shiok...haha...:) )
Service: 6, got HJ with autoroam and some catbaths after some negotiation. Will be higher w/o the negotiation
RTM: Probably, not sure

My first few FR, not very well written.

ee_enjoy
23-05-2008, 11:55 PM
tired this place in the afternoon yesterday....not a bad place for relaxation, the place is clean with nice ambience, soft music playing at the backgrd... Got a lady called jojo for massage and this are the ratings:

Looks: 5(not a looker, i think in the 30s)
Boobs: B-C. A handful to squeeze
Massage:7-8 (quite strong, with brushes along the ass crack and balls occasssionally...quite shiok...haha...:) )
Service: 6, got HJ with autoroam and some catbaths after some negotiation. Will be higher w/o the negotiation
RTM: Probably, not sure

My first few FR, not very well written.

Your experience would have been better if you have gotten Wen Wen or Lily. But u need to book in adv in order to get them cuz they got lots of regular.

JoJo's service in my opinion is below average. However, if u just want good massage, then she is just right.

roaring_lunatic
24-05-2008, 12:54 AM
will give it a try... will FR also if avail.. thx

ml_123
24-05-2008, 09:47 AM
thanks bro for the info...but got only jojo and any lady ard when i visited that day...probably they are in the other joint nearby. Will call to check next time when i going done. Tks once again.:)

Daiso
24-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Why would you need to pay extra if you shoot halfway during JG? You do not need to pay extra but you are strongly encourage to tip the girls extra if you like their service.

Thanks for your information.

panasonic
21-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Went to Belle yesterday as has some time off in the pm. As this 1st time did not have target in mind so bo bian went to room to wait. After a while cute China gal called Irene came in. Told me me take off clothes, etc...

Irene

Looks: 7 (ok lah)
Body: 7 (Slim, full 32B, nice cute nips)
Massage: 7.5
Attitude/service: 7

Massage quite standard, SOP but me tired so felt good. During all time TCSS and nice no push service. Avoid my didi when massage back but turn over kenna. 'Accidently' brush balls, didi and then ask massge down there question. Me kay kay ask how much and try to nego. But cannot so bo pian must a bcos steam already.

Me touch her nei nei. Nice & soft under her bra so take off from back while she service with hand. Good size breast with cute nips. Did not try to suck as trying to enjoy her service. Service nice she use her finger to stroke balls, head, pump u & down. She allow to play with nips but cannot go below. Sian cannot open jeans... She told me she has normal hair on pussy & not clean shaven whichme like. Ended up shooting on her stomach and hands. No complain only smile and say so much. Wha lau so long never release what!

After shoot she clean up and use warm towel to clean. Shiok! Will RTF. She gave me hp no as I left.

ee_enjoy
26-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Went back to Belle again and found out that Jojo has left and 2 new staffs came. (Lily is back in china now btw)

Was recommended one of the new MILF. Look wise ok lah 6/10. Although plump but she got big neh neh C+ I guess. Personality was polite and gentle so not too bad.

Her massage is very good in my opinion, strong, slow and good technique. Can really press to my ache area and relaxing. ALmost fell asleep half way thru. She started first from the back, than the leg and just normal massage, i.e. never accidentally touch here or there, so I thought ok no special.

But then after the leg, she said now massage backside! made me wake up liao. She started first on the buttock outside and then slowly move inside to perform JG from the back, which I had to lift up my buttock to give her more assess, hehehe. Quite shiok, been a while that I tried JG from the back.

ALthough her JG is not as good as Mandy nor estee those proper (and painful) type, but it still good enough as part of a relaxing massage. Next she ask me to turn over and continues to JG from the front, which makes me getting more and more exciting that I striaght away attack her neh neh, kekeke. The JG was about good 10mins followed by HJ until release.

Overall, relax and shiok.

Look: 6/10
Figure: 6/10 (plump but big neh neh)
JG+HJ: 7/10
HJ: $50 (less entrance $40 for an hour)

ultramanjs
01-12-2008, 09:43 AM
Went back to Belle again and found out that Jojo has left and 2 new staffs came. (Lily is back in china now btw)

Was recommended one of the new MILF. Look wise ok lah 6/10. Although plump but she got big neh neh C+ I guess. Personality was polite and gentle so not too bad.

Her massage is very good in my opinion, strong, slow and good technique. Can really press to my ache area and relaxing. ALmost fell asleep half way thru. She started first from the back, than the leg and just normal massage, i.e. never accidentally touch here or there, so I thought ok no special.

But then after the leg, she said now massage backside! made me wake up liao. She started first on the buttock outside and then slowly move inside to perform JG from the back, which I had to lift up my buttock to give her more assess, hehehe. Quite shiok, been a while that I tried JG from the back.

ALthough her JG is not as good as Mandy nor estee those proper (and painful) type, but it still good enough as part of a relaxing massage. Next she ask me to turn over and continues to JG from the front, which makes me getting more and more exciting that I striaght away attack her neh neh, kekeke. The JG was about good 10mins followed by HJ until release.

Overall, relax and shiok.

Look: 6/10
Figure: 6/10 (plump but big neh neh)
JG+HJ: 7/10
HJ: $50 (less entrance $40 for an hour)

Lily did not go back to China. In fact, she is now working in 20, Maxwell Road. I've not had a chance to pay her a visit at her new work place. Missed her sensual HJ!:D

darkbat
07-12-2008, 07:53 AM
Been a while since I last went to Relie've and that day when I passed by during lunch, I noticed the name changed to 'Snow'-something. Is the place still run by Wen Wen?? Or has a new management took over?

blackmore
07-12-2008, 08:00 AM
Been a while since I last went to Relie've and that day when I passed by during lunch, I noticed the name changed to 'Snow'-something. Is the place still run by Wen Wen?? Or has a new management took over?

Its a new management, interior complete makeover with attached showers.
Lily jumped ship as I understand she was overworked in Belle and the new management treated hermuch better.:)

darkbat
07-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Attached showers?? That place was not big to begin with. It must be super cramp now.

So Wen Wen is back at only running Belle?? I like Relie've. That place not as noisy as Belle.

ee_enjoy
07-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Oh... I didnt know LiLi jumped ship liao, thanks for the info bro Blackmore (Upz u).

United
25-12-2008, 01:34 AM
Hi. any idea where is jojo now? Contrary to posted comments, I find jojo's massage and service to be on par and at times better than wen wen. Wen Wen is usually too busy playing boss, with attention to phone calls, accepting as many customers as possible... irritates me no end, although i think i had been one of her longest supporting customers.

Had jojo's number, but lost it when my phone died on me. Would appreciate if any body can pm me her numbers.

Cheers

lumpy
25-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Bro,

Heard from WW, jojo had split from the joint to look after her baby. That why their joint in maxwell was sold off.

Cheers

United
25-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Hi Lumpy,

Thanks for the update. Anyway, do not believe everything the gals tell you. Most are half truth.

cheers

cgcgcg
26-12-2008, 07:52 AM
My friend told me the following :

If the china women words can believe, female pig also can fly up the tree!

daring70
26-03-2009, 07:45 AM
had given this place a miss for quite a while since jasmine left but was in th neighbourhood yesterday and popped by. only 2 girls then, one not bad looking but she admitted that it was her first day on the job and asked me if i mind. i asked for the other girl.

massage was pretty decent (which is usually the case at this joint) but what was impressive was her sensual massage. i must say that this is probably the best groin massage/hj i've had in a while and i'll definitely go back, even though the place is impossible for fj. it was the slow, soft and steady type and lasted a full 15 mins.

summary :

name : nana
looks : 6.5 (housewife type)
boobs : B++, sensitive
attitude : 8
hj : 8.5

not good with fr, bros who like good hj might wanna give her a try.

hotshine81
26-03-2009, 06:13 PM
went to belle few days back.

was served by nana. looks ok. she was wearing a tube when masaging me. gave me a mosha and to my surprise she gave me an eotic mosha same standard as what i recieved from cola spa nearby at tg pagar rd.!!!damn shiok.. halfway thru turned over and as she poured the mosha on my didi..time's up!!..she has a booking and thus was replaced by nisa..a new gal..lookwise nana is better..but both are milf...nisa did mosha for me and then gave me a good groin balls mosha..she asked if i wanna release..i asked if got any other service..she say no..only hj..then she say if wan her to do body oil massage is 80...i said i prefer fj..she said never do here..sigh..
i then opt for body massage..went to shower first to remove the scrub particles.came back...and something struck my mind!!...took cd frm my wallet and placed it under the pillow...then nisa came in..took off her clothes...then she ask if i wan body oil massage plus licking and fingering of pussy i can do it for 100...hmm..being my naughty self i agreed..with something else in my mind..
put oil on my didi..make it grow hard and big..then she used her breast and glide all over my body..licking my nips and all...i was busy fingering her and boy she was wet!!..
then i asked her to be in 69 position...licking her pussy and then she boob fucked me...next got her to lie down and this is where my master plan starts...
got her spread eaggle...licking and fingering till she was reaching climax...then licking her nips while she hj me in that position...slid my fingers under the pillow took out my cd and secretly cappin my didi while licking her clitoris...
then while fingering i tried entering her..she refused at first then i put my finger on her lips as a sign to keep quiet and slowly entered..bingo!! pumped her missionary and she was wet and tight boy!!
got her inn doggy and carried her while pumping standing by the wall...soon i released in cd..mission complete...washed up again paid and left a joyful man!!
damage : 40 massage + 100 body oil massage plus surprise fj...
name: nisa prc milf..

saminsin
27-03-2009, 11:57 AM
went to belle few days back.

next got her to lie down and this is where my master plan starts...
got her spread eaggle...licking and fingering till she was reaching climax...then licking her nips while she hj me in that position...slid my fingers under the pillow took out my cd and secretly cappin my didi while licking her clitoris...
then while fingering i tried entering her..she refused at first then i put my finger on her lips as a sign to keep quiet and slowly entered..bingo!! pumped her missionary and she was wet and tight boy!!
got her inn doggy and carried her while pumping standing by the wall...soon i released in cd..mission complete...washed up again paid and left a joyful man!!
damage : 40 massage + 100 body oil massage plus surprise fj...
name: nisa prc milf..

:(

Not cool man. You were very lucky she apparently consented. Did she really have any choice though?

stayser
27-03-2009, 12:01 PM
slid my fingers under the pillow took out my cd and secretly cappin my didi while licking her clitoris...

Errr... Be careful bro. If the PRC complains you rape her, things is going to be messy. Anyway, damage of 140 is a bit too high for me. I'll just stick to hard massage without hanky panky for the time being. If horny, Just DIY for the time being. :)

2free
27-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Bro Hotshine,

I can understand that when one is horny, one must put his dickie in some woman's cunt. Perhaps you enjoy the thrill, which you so aptly put "surprised FJ".

On the bright side, at least you bother to put on raincoat before the inevitable. :)

hotshine81
30-03-2009, 10:37 AM
well maybe i didnt make it clear...she was reluctant at first but i did try to renego again with her..before really bonking...then she agreed...of course i dont want myself to be in trouble for no reason

KCKC
31-03-2009, 10:16 AM
its been quite somtime since i visit BELLE, some new faces, got butterfly tattoos, old bird missing.
Remember to ask for a " new " technique call " carassing the moon ".
Very sensual and satisfying. I ask the massuer to stop halfway because i really can't take it anymore. :D

devil_king
02-04-2009, 06:27 AM
hi bros...interested to give it a try man...any kind bros can provide me the exact location...thanks alot...

KCKC
02-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi. any idea where is jojo now? Contrary to posted comments, I find jojo's massage and service to be on par and at times better than wen wen. Wen Wen is usually too busy playing boss, with attention to phone calls, accepting as many customers as possible... irritates me no end, although i think i had been one of her longest supporting customers.

Had jojo's number, but lost it when my phone died on me. Would appreciate if any body can pm me her numbers.

Cheers

Agree, the massage always interrupted by as many as 5 times lasting a minute or so, very annoying, she dun understand some stage cannot
stop halfway.
Anyway is that butterfly tatoo gal massage solid?

ee_enjoy
03-04-2009, 04:14 AM
hi bros...interested to give it a try man...any kind bros can provide me the exact location...thanks alot...

Bro, U got PM

daring70
08-04-2009, 08:02 AM
went back on mon evening only to be told that nana left !! however, not quite convinced cos the prcs there sounded as if they said that so that i would pick one of them cos it was quite clear from my body language that i wanted to come back another day when she is a round.

can anyone verify that nana left ?

if so, if any brothers here know where she is or have her mobile number, please drop me a pm ? she does one of the best sensual jobs i've had in a while ...

tepes
11-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi Bros,

Heard so much about Jia Jia so wanted to check it out.. So happened to be around that area, wasn't planned for so I didnt call... Went up and Jia Jia wasnt there. Saw 2 gals, quality soso... one was quiet the other one was friendly... The friendly one ushered me into the room and she was small and skinny... probably an A cup... really flat... wearing bracers... not exactly a looker but at least young... Once she went in, asked me if I wanted water, went out and never came back in!! The uglier quiet one came in instead!! She pulled the SWITCH TRICK on me!!

I used to frequent belle and used to think that they give a fair qualitied session at a reasonable rate... so didnt expect them to pull stunts like that...

Lisa

Looks 4.5 (think 40s, nothing much going for her)

Body: 4 (Me and my buddy call this body shape the Mama Bear body shape, droopy boob, droopy waist...)

Massage: 6 (Not piano, but there are just so much better out there)

Atttitude: 8 (No complaints, allowed roaming)

Special note: I think Belle should clean up its act a little... When my face was in the hole(massage table hole to place your face in), I smell the smell of dried saliva... If you dont know what I mean, lick your arm, let it dry, then smell it a few minutes later... That was just bad... worst when its the saliva of some other dude...

It really isn't an interesting session... so much of it was wrong...

Special wasnt that special, although Lisa did want to push for BM at $80. Didnt know that Belle is enhancing it's menu... unfortunately the chef just aint that great so only had the basic set menu of HJ.

One other thing, Lisa mentioned that there are 4 gals working there now. The boss wen wen... The skiny gal that I saw, which was You You(pronounced as U-U), JIa JIa and Lisa.

When I was leaving, I saw another gal, never seen her before so I assumed she's Jia Jia. fits the description too... Ie Large chested... But seriously looks just aint my cup of tea... In fact it's so not my cup, it cant be called tea... haha...

As with all my FRs this is purely my honest opinion and my true experience. Experiences and opinions may differ greatly. As with meats and poisons... My poison may be your famous rojak... No offence intended to any bros here.

Cheers and have fun!

KCKC
11-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Those bloody massage bed holes is more stinking than a bloody cunt, certain times i can't even breath, must put face towel to cover that hole and spray
some perfume. :mad:

WRX Impreza
11-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Wen Wen was wearing a loose top on Friday. She was sitting on the outside staircase smoking, exposing her bra with her two boobs almost spilling out.

If you were to compare Wen Wen, Jia Jia and Yo Yo, Yo Yo provides the best service in my opinion. Take one hour mosha and tell her to spend more time doing mosha. Also tell her that for the massage part, only do the butt and thigh area. She will do the mosha with Hai Di Lao Yue included and that is shiok. When turn around, she will touch the sensitive part w/o attacking the main one. After shower, I lie down with the legs spread out a bit. Immediately she start her sexy massage attacking my butt, groin area and Hai Di Lao Yue. After that, she asked me to spread out my legs further with the knee cap touching the side of the bed and she continued her stuff. By the time I turned over, the rod was thick and hard. She continued her HJ and there was really no rush. I cant tahan anymore when she was rubbing the tip of the head and shot out everything. $50 for HJ is really worth it. Only two bad points are the 'A' cup and she did continue to her HJ after I shot my first shot. However, w/o her doing that, I also shot out everything.

Name: Yo Yo
Boobs: A
HJ: Sensual and shiok
Remarks: Service is the best, but if you are into boobs, forget it.

Jia Jia got the biggest boobs among them. But her service can't be compared to Yo Yo and Wen Wen. Her Hai Di Lao Yue cannot be compared to Yo Yo as it is a bit painy when she pinches the balls. Also, she will offer BM when you want to strip her during the HJ. Her BM is normal and cost $80. But her boobs are real, big and nice to squeeze. Age should be on the wrong side of 30.

Can anyone enlighten me whether Wen Wen allows her top to be remove during the HJ??? She is the oldest among them, but seeing her on the staircase on Saturday makes me realised I got a unfinished business. Did not manage to remove her top the last time cos I was lying down and could not reach her during the HJ.

apache
22-04-2009, 12:53 AM
Jojo sexy massage at the groin and arse rim is good, but her handjob can be quite painful as she can overdo it. You gotta communicate. Massage wise, she is great. Neh neh, non existent, but her perky nipples can be interesting to lick and suck.

pokagreentea
25-05-2009, 12:22 AM
Yesterday afternoon when to Belle Massage. A girl wenwen attended to me.For me she is like auntie. So opt for a 45min oil massage. Massage was above average. As she massage, she will ocassionally rub my pigu in a circular way then b4 goin to other part will slide up her hand while touching my ballball. At first will fantasize abit but after ard 10min i quite sian of it.After some decent massage of ard 35min, ask me to turn ard and ask whether when rub my stomach anot. I say 'ok lor' , then she say nid xtra money, i jitao 'huh' back at her. Then she say rub stomach below =.= At first she say 50buck for HJ. But i see her got tummy abit turnoff and somemre i still studyin, money muz spend wisely. So ask her for discount , she gou shuang kuai says 30 buck. Of course i say OK! HJ was normal, no tickling of balls which i like, maybe her fingernail haven grow enuff yet.But was allow to touch nehneh, she claim to say hers was D cup with pointed nipple( quite big)
and i like it personally, got MILF nehneh feel. shiok

Overall for me she just pass.

Face:5/10
Body:4/10 ( i dun like tummy)
NenNeh:7/10 ( i like tt pointed nipple)
Massage skill: 6.5/10
Ambience: 7/10
Damage: 30buck for 45min massage plus 30buck HJ

liver_pool8
25-05-2009, 01:21 AM
Any bros tried wenwen?

sleeperX
09-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Stepped into this joint without booking. Saw a lady with nice big boobs sitting at the counter, dressed in what seemed more like a nightie..later learned she was Jia Jia. Opted for 1 hour massage.

Was led into a cubicle typical of tuinas, with a curtain acting as a door. Was served a cup of water in a plastic cup. Environment..nothing to shout about.
Told Jia Jia I needed more massage at the shoulder and neck area as I was feeling tired. Now after the massage, I still feel tired. Her massage is not play piano type, has some strength, but not good enough. Annoying thing is that she keeps running out of the room to answer calls and attending to walk ins. Seemed like the rest dun speak english.

After the massage which seemed rather quick, I was offered a HJ. Want her to strip and COB, you need to top up. For bros who are not aware, HJ is $50, and COB is $80 (for her at least). Quite steep in my opinion. The highlight of the session was probably her boobs. D cupper, but she is not slim. Great assets on a tree trunk. :rolleyes: So there you go.

After the session ended, realised she cheated me 20 mins of my time. Finished too early.Damn!

Looks: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 8/10 D cupper
Massage: 6/10
RTM: No. Much better deals out there.

bestbest
10-06-2009, 08:26 AM
Saw a lady with nice big boobs sitting at the counter....Jia Jia.Her massage is not play piano type, has some strength, but not good enough. Annoying thing is that she keeps running out of the room to answer calls and attending to walk ins. Seemed like the rest dun speak english. After the massage which seemed rather quick, I was offered a HJ. Want her to strip and COB, you need to top up. For bros who are not aware, HJ is $50, and COB is $80 (for her at least). Quite steep in my opinion. The highlight of the session was probably her boobs. D cupper, but she is not slim. Great assets on a tree trunk. :rolleyes: So there you go.After the session ended, realised she cheated me 20 mins of my time. Finished too early.Damn!Looks: 5/10Body: 5/10Boobs: 8/10 D cupperMassage: 6/10 RTM: No. Much better deals out there.

Yo, an accurate FR. Also, she is almost an MILF liao.

Even if you opt for the $50 HJ, she would ask you for a tip and you may end up paying $60 to $70 for a simple HJ with only limited roaming.

I also will not RTM/RFHJ. Not worth the $$$. Except her melons, she has nothing else to boast about.

cruzz
15-08-2009, 12:51 AM
First FR here... Visited Belle a few times. Tried most of the gals there.

Yo Yo
Youngest gal there among the milfs :P
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 5/10 (A cup)
RTM: Yes

Wen Wen
Body: 6/10 (abit bah bah)
Boobs: 8/10 C cupper
Massage:7/10 (abit too rough)

Jia Jia
Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 5/10 (big size)
Boobs: 9/10 (D cup)
Massage: 6.5/10
RTM: No, must pay extra to rabba her boobs.

Qi Qi
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (Fair smooth skin)
Boobs: 7/10 C cupper
Massage: 7/10

ruchucky
15-08-2009, 11:23 AM
First FR here... Visited Belle a few times. Tried most of the gals there.

Yo Yo
Youngest gal there among the milfs :P
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 5/10 (A cup)

Wen Wen
Body: 6/10 (abit bah bah)
Boobs: 8/10 C cupper
Massage:7/10 (abit too rough)

Jia Jia
Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 5/10 (big size)
Boobs: 9/10 (D cup)
RTM: No, must pay extra to rabba her boobs.

Qi Qi
Body: 7/10 (Fair smooth skin)
Boobs: 7/10 C cupper

bro, your RTM is stand what? is auto-roam?
may i know all QI Qi, wen wen and Yo Yo can auto-roam?:cool:

daring70
15-08-2009, 03:17 PM
anyone knows where their former gal nana went to ? she gives one hell of a sexy massage and hand job ....

cruzz
16-08-2009, 05:20 AM
Qi Qi and Yo Yo allows autoroam :D

Wen Wen not allowed :(

In terms of massage and skills quality, I would rate them

Yo Yo > Wen Wen > Qi Qi

lumpy
16-08-2009, 11:20 PM
wanted to go down today and call Wen Wen for a appt but was disappointed.

The shop is having renovation till Thursday.

cruzz
19-08-2009, 12:19 AM
yah... hopefully they change the beds too. Current ones getting abit too 'stale' :o

KCKC
24-08-2009, 01:19 AM
Belle looks good after renovation! Seems like WW spent quite a tidy sum. New sheets, new curtains, new stand-alone glass bathroom somemore,
so convenient, no need walk thr recep. I must say i love the new layout
very much. Very cozy but now must take out shoe before entering.

lumpy
24-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Heading down soon, so is the number of rooms reduce ?

Cheers.:)

ee_enjoy
27-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Went down to check out the new reno.

Indeed. the place is very nicely done up and very cosy. It have bathroom on both side so dun have to walk across the reception for show. In fact, the room on the left side (when u walk in and facing the reception) has a bathroom in the room itself. Room wise nicely deco and all are pretty spacious and towels are new.

Girls wise tried the new gal Qi Qi. Good massage and her specialty in my opinion is her groin massage. very stimulating and long too (approx 15mins but to note i took the 1.5 hr package). Bros that like groin massage should try her out.

She only provides HJ but allows auto-roam. Worth RTF again.

Name: Qiqi
Boobs: B+
Massage: 9/10 (plus her groin massage)
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: 60 for 1.5hr + 50 (HJ) + tips

puipoh
31-08-2009, 12:53 AM
went Belle on Fri and tried Wen Wen...

Massage was decent - got strength and thorough. JG was normal, nothing to shout about... took 1.5hr, so last 20min used to JG+HJ.

Name: wenwen (sichuan)
looks: 6/10
Boobs: 36+ D (she can slap me with them and I'll probably faint hahah)
autoroamed top only

damage: 60 (1.5hr)+ 50 + 10

RTM: yes, try other gals... saw 2 gals - 1 bustier than her (WOW)... another quite young

ee_enjoy
09-09-2009, 12:24 AM
went Belle on Fri and tried Wen Wen...

Massage was decent - got strength and thorough. JG was normal, nothing to shout about... took 1.5hr, so last 20min used to JG+HJ.

Name: wenwen (sichuan)
Boobs: 36+ D (she can slap me with them and I'll probably faint hahah)
autoroamed top only

RTM: yes, try other gals... saw 2 gals - 1 bustier than her (WOW)... another quite young

The bustier one is Ja Ja. I have tried her once b4 when she first started, massage wise is relatively good.

The younger one should be the new gal, Lily. Have yet to try.

yongchen
26-01-2010, 02:07 AM
Was ard the area last wk.. and went to Belle to tried Wen Wen...

Massage ok... with strength.. took 1.5hr, so last 15min used to JG+HJ.

Name: Wen Wen
Boobs: 36+ D (SUPER SIZE ( o )( o ) ) suck till no 2moro... :D
Wanted to autoroamed ... but TOP only... :(

RTM: when ard the area.. will try the 1 bustier than her (WOW)...

awesomo2007
10-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Was in a seminar at Amara Hotel over the weekend couple of weeks back last month and was getting extremely horny during the lunch break, so screwed the seminar and walk down duxton, 1st signboard "Belle Massage", called to ask for price and then without much hesitation, walked up and a MILF with a low cut dress, exposing all her cleavage to welcome me.

Indeed didi was having an ignition and she asked me to go into a room to wait for her colleague YoYo to come and service me. But screw that, at this time my little brother is shouting for some love and made a deal with her to do me 1st before the customer next door, so she stripped and show her little saggy but nice dark nipples for me to suckle on while she pour some oil on my rod and stroke it.

Was so damn horny that i shot all my load on her hands... sensational....

And I even forgotten her name.... just some crazy horny day... should be Wen Wen.

Total Dmg: $100 (BM + HJ)

Upz my pts if you like my FR

dreign
29-05-2010, 12:36 PM
hi bro,
went to belle recently and here's my fr:
entered and showed to a room. was served by tina. told me to strip to birthday suit and laid on bed for massage. massage was average. later she asked if i wanted massage with her body and hj. she quoted 100 (including entry fee). i agreed and she pull down here dress to her waist while i lay on my front. here tits were b size (i think...). she used here tits to massage my back. can feel here 2 nips flowing all over my back. quite shiok as this was my first time trying this. my hands were all over her...
later turn around and she started the hj. enjoyable but nothing special to shout about. after a while shoot and went for a bath. paid her and left.

one plus point is that the towels smelled nice, meaning that they are washed (i hope).

rtf: maybe. will try other ladies there the next time i go.

ee_enjoy
31-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Agree with bro dreign on comments for tina. Had tried her too last month and took the BM. But her massage is just ok.

If u prefer s better massage and sensual hj, ask for sasa although she is on the skinny side but her skill is worth it.

Cheers

dreign
31-05-2010, 09:40 PM
thaks bro ee_enjoy. will ask for sasa next time i visit. you tried other ladies there?

ruchucky
01-06-2010, 12:50 PM
hai, bro
infront of this shop have another spa call Angle spa, any bro still remember in Angle spa got one chio malay call Snow working? now she resign already but don't know go where?
if any bro still keep contact with her, pls pm me where she working now? miss her massage and extra....:p
thanks

samsung2292
02-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Bro, all have shower room attached?

massking
15-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Sasa's sensual massage is pretty decent. Only drawback are her boobs, not firm and nipples are kind of loose. Maybe turn off for boob lovers

airbux380
16-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Anyone know where is Lily working now? Heard that she went back China already no longer working at Belle, anyone can verify that? Her Sg phone and China phone all cut off no one answer. Wonder what happened to her. PM me if got her contact.

daring70
19-07-2010, 07:43 AM
jia jia boobs are impressive but rock hard, wen wen's have a much better feel :)

LowKa
03-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Any bro know which ladies are working at this joint now?

Any updates?

lumpy
03-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Wen Wen is alway there, she the boss. :)

ee_enjoy
06-08-2010, 02:41 AM
Anyone know where is Lily working now? Heard that she went back China already no longer working at Belle, anyone can verify that? Her Sg phone and China phone all cut off no one answer. Wonder what happened to her. PM me if got her contact.

Look under the thread of Bukit Batok Central

shagger
07-08-2010, 07:47 PM
tried wen wen recently, find her boobs quite soft and sagging ... also not as big as jia jia's but massage not bad

jia jia boobs are impressive but rock hard, wen wen's have a much better feel :)

ahkong
08-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Is jia jia still working there?

ee_enjoy
09-08-2010, 01:10 AM
Is jia jia still working there?

Yes, Jia Jia is still there. I just tried her last week.
See that u still passonate abt boobs : )

Puki69
09-08-2010, 07:45 AM
Pert boobs are ok. No point being huge but saggy or not firm :D

ahkong
10-08-2010, 11:05 AM

LOL. Thanks for the info bro.

charmton123
19-11-2010, 06:51 PM

Is this the one you referring to which is quite big size in frame, boobs naturally bigger but one thing that pisses me off is that she charges extra for customers to roam her boobies.

Any bros can advise who else is in Belle besides boss Wen Wen and mercenary Jia Jia? Previously there's a chong qing gal yo yo, left quite some time ago, wondering where is she now.

Appreciate the advise.

iwaniwan
19-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Where the exact location ?

shagger
20-11-2010, 01:02 PM
yes that is jia jia. she charges $80 for hj plus auto roam. $50 only gets a hj.

apache
23-11-2010, 01:56 AM
Sasa's sensual massage is pretty decent. Only drawback are her boobs, not firm and nipples are kind of loose. Maybe turn off for boob lovers

not too bad lah :D her neh neh good enough for a breast fuck, with the oil, just like fucking in the vagina. before I do breast fuck, i suck her neh neh like no one business. her nipples are just right for my sucking.

trident6969
23-11-2010, 02:52 AM
not too bad lah :D her neh neh good enough for a breast fuck, with the oil, just like fucking in the vagina. before I do breast fuck, i suck her neh neh like no one business. her nipples are just right for my sucking.

is tis sasa used to be from a spa along club st?

its been awhile since i went belle, any others to intro?

BJFwinn88
25-11-2010, 11:40 PM

Hey, Bro Apache, I didn't know sa sa does breast fuck. How did you persuade her? How much?:p

BJFwinn88
25-11-2010, 11:43 PM
is tis sasa used to be from a spa along club st?

its been awhile since i went belle, any others to intro?

Hey Bro Trident, yes, she was from D'nature. But saw her in Hua Du nearby recently.

morer
26-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Hey Bro Trident, yes, she was from D'nature. But saw her in Hua Du nearby recently.

i have been looking for sasa... so where is she nw? hua du or belle :confused:

BJFwinn88
26-11-2010, 09:30 PM
i have been looking for sasa... so where is she nw? hua du or belle :confused:

Bro, the last time i have her was in hua du

Galiator
27-11-2010, 09:47 AM

Hi Bros,

Sasa is in Hua Du, renamed as "CoCo"

bohengla
21-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Anyone know where jia jia working now? miss her strong press and big boobies! thanks for the info!!:D

tepes
21-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Anyone know where jia jia working now? miss her strong press and big boobies! thanks for the info!!:D

There is mention of her here. I never checked it out personally so cant verify info.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=171234&page=14

bohengla
21-02-2011, 11:13 PM
ohh..... thanks for the info bro tepes! Kamxia very much!! will go macpherson look see look see .... :D:D

ee_enjoy
27-02-2011, 02:39 AM
Hi, would like to check if anyone has the contact of QiQi who was previously working there? thanks

charmton123
10-03-2011, 11:45 AM
any bros been to belle recently? any updates?

darkbat
22-03-2011, 11:07 PM
I haven't been to Belle in a long time and was actually surprised the place is still operating. But I went back there twice this year.

1st time tried asking for Wen Wen but I think miscomm so could not get her; but got another gal instead. Cant rem her name. Her massage not up to scratch. But she was really talkative; and talked about a lot of things. :rolleyes: Later she gave me a boobs massage and end up getting a boob job. I was actually a little surprise that the services has 'progressed'; maybe I'm just outdated.

Last month, I was looking through my contact and realised I still have WW's contact. So I called her for a session. Its been a while and I nearly could not recognise her! She has a new hair do and now wears sexier clothes and shows cleavage! Her massage is still as good but her semi-JG skills is gone. And most shocking of all, she also offers boobs massage. I din try but may try next time.

She told me that most of the time she's at her new place along McPherson. Must go to her new place next time.

artioke
22-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Does Belle usually offer 2 ladies at one time?

Cos that is what happened to me today

Midway through the massage, the lady ask if i want 2 to serve me. So in comes another (a syt)...

then they take turns (twice)... wah lao... shiok :p

Probably, theres not enough walk-in today so they try to earn abit more from each customer...

swap
22-05-2011, 01:42 AM
Does Belle usually offer 2 ladies at one time?

Cos that is what happened to me today

Midway through the massage, the lady ask if i want 2 to serve me. So in comes another (a syt)...

then they take turns (twice)... wah lao... shiok :p

Probably, theres not enough walk-in today so they try to earn abit more from each customer...

I got offered 2 ladies before but didn't take it.

Had Fiona on 2 different times that I went. Massage is so so, but attitude not very good. Kept me waiting for her around 20 minutes before she came in and started. She also keeps going in and out of the room during the massage. Not sure if she is still there.

Had much better experience with sa sa when she was there. Her massage is good.

daring70
22-05-2011, 08:58 AM
was served by anna a couple of days back. short summary : if you guys are interested in a decent massage by someone with nice boobs and fairly decent looks, she's the one. tall big-boned type. more natural boobs that jia jia :)

Legacy
28-05-2011, 02:19 AM
Try anna 2 days ago prc. start off wit a shower quite nice place then went in the room and wait when she enter the room give a good massage after 20 min pop out the golden question, only provide body and hj..

Name:Anna
Boobs: c+
Attitude: 8/10
Body+HJ: $80(Quite shiok)
Damage: $80 + $35 for 45min massage.

Hipee
21-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Visited this place yesterday

Greeted by this young girl and told her that I wanted 1 hrs massage. She looked at me and straight away ask if I need special services. I asked how much and she replied $80 for HJ.

told her i just wanted a normal massage and straight away her face turned black. i said other places only charge $40 or $50 max for such services and she replied i can go ask around the area and this is the normal rate.

I was like wtf? has inflation hit these massage parlours so hard that price has sky rocketed?!?! anyway just walked away and try some others.

there was another one opp. besides the hotel but did not check that out.

carebear888
21-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Tried e hotel opp belle 2 wk back, beside e boss Kxxxx still decent look w nice figure, the 2 masseurs Sexxxx & Kxx are old Milf. Tried S, msg not bad but come to s-service ask for $150, cut-throat price for old Milf ;( Charge $50 for 1 HR msg, scrub ask to top-up extra $20 ;(
Mattress & towel not beri clean, room a bit run down, shower rm w red light, can hardly see when take shower !
Advise to spend ur hard earn $ elsewhere !

carebear888
21-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Tried e one opp belle two wk back, ger Sxxxxx, old Milf, on phone was told by the lady boss Kxxxx (decent look w big revealing papaya) is 30yo but look more like 40 ;(
Paid $50 for 1 HR msg, charge extra $20 for scrub ;( offer s-service at $150, said is Mkt rate everywhere, wtf !
Pls spend ur hard earn $ elsewhere ! Room kinda run down w smell n floor mattress n towel not beri clean ;( Shower rm w red bulb, can hardly see when taking shower ;(
Saw another old Milf Kxx, sigh, cmi !

Greeted by this young girl and told her that I wanted 1 hrs massage. She looked at me and straight away ask if I need special services. I asked how much and she replied $80 for HJ.

told her i just wanted a normal massage and straight away her face turned black. i said other places only charge $40 or $50 max for such services and she replied i can go ask around the area and this is the normal rate.

I was like wtf? has inflation hit these massage parlours so hard that price has sky rocketed?!?! anyway just walked away and try some others.

WRX Impreza
22-07-2011, 12:53 AM
I was there abt 3 weeks ago, think got 3 gals there. Anna, Xiao Xiao and one more. Only tried Anna and Xiao Xiao before. Lets have a comparison..

Anna
- bigger build, C size boobs

Xiao Xiao
- small size, A+ boobs

Xiao Xiao quoted 60 for HJ which I rejected. Cut down to 50 in the end. Think she might be the one who quoted 80 for HJ as mentioned earlier. Tried Anna two times, second time become more slack in the massage. Of course if you go in and c the two of them, chances are you will take Anna based on her boob size and the cleavage she shows. The rest are quite SOP, nothing special, mechanical HJ at the end of the massage..

RTF again for the two of them- No.....

Mankok
22-07-2011, 01:52 AM

Sorry but I been to Belle quite a few times and only seen 30-40+ ladies. But if you say there is a young girl (20-25 years?) then I am interested. What's her name b.t.w.?

lauchiolover
22-07-2011, 03:10 AM
Anna
- bigger build, C size boobs

Xiao Xiao
- small size, A+ boobs

Xiao Xiao quoted 60 for HJ which I rejected. Cut down to 50 in the end. Think she might be the one who quoted 80 for HJ as mentioned earlier. Tried Anna two times, second time become more slack ....

RTF again for the two of them- No.....

Bro WRX, your FR made me laugh out so loud in the office! Xiao xiao means small small in Chinese so wouldn't be surprised if it's A size....;-)

LowKa
22-07-2011, 04:10 PM

What the?!

They ask the golden question so openly?

Liatioler
24-07-2011, 12:18 PM
http://www.asianweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Prostitute+Sex+Malaysia.jpg

yongchen
25-07-2011, 10:48 AM
HUH:confused:

Raided??

brocode
09-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Went recently, short fr below.

Served by Anna, the amazing boob milf. Rtm couple of times already and each time she get more lazy as she get to know you more. One time she prevented her sister from serving me and want to take over my businzees. Make me not happy because I kind of bored of her. Anyway, massage is not bad and if you like boobs you will be happy for sure. Natural and juicy. This is old place so won't say more. Damage is usual 35+80 (bj).

(Please up me bros, knncb my point so low can't do shit :-( )

LowKa
10-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Went recently, short fr below.

Served by Anna, the amazing boob milf. Rtm couple of times already and each time she get more lazy as she get to know you more. One time she prevented her sister from serving me and want to take over my businzees. Make me not happy because I kind of bored of her. Anyway, massage is not bad and if you like boobs you will be happy for sure. Natural and juicy. This is old place so won't say more. Damage is usual 35+80 (bj).

(Please up me bros, knncb my point so low can't do shit :-( )

Bro,

You mean this joint still around and Anna offer bj? Please confirm.

the_alternative
10-08-2011, 08:40 PM
http://www.asianweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Prostitute+Sex+Malaysia.jpg
HUH:confused:

Raided??
Bro,

You mean this joint still around and Anna offer bj? Please confirm.

Ignore Liatoler The picture was irrelevant
I can only confirm that this joint is still around as I dropped by to look see look see Information correct as of 7th

LowKa
10-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Ignore Liatoler The picture was irrelevant
I can only confirm that this joint is still around as I dropped by to look see look see Information correct as of 7th

Thanks bro.

WRX Impreza
10-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Totally agreed with Bro Brocode that Anna becomes more slack when u rtf her. On my third trip, she led me to the room and used abt 5 min to smoke firsst. Mosha also nothing special, SOP. After the bath, she even asked me to help her sent some sms in english before she starts the massage. Usually the gal will do more when u rtf. Anna did more, but the wrong stuff. Will not rtf her again....

brocode
11-08-2011, 04:35 PM
5 mins to smoke first? Unacceptable bro.

yongchen
11-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Me also kena... being a regular with them ... last try anna.. kNs

while massage.. she can play her Iphone casino game happily!!!:mad:

Super Slack!!

sleeperX
17-08-2011, 04:08 PM
this place is known for slack massage and not value for money. I would avoid it.

LowKa
17-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Which other ladies do they have other than Anna?

I only tried other lady before.

Apprehend
18-08-2011, 12:16 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Kx1blxY4OEU/TAyCs8W4cfI/AAAAAAAABhs/x3YxuQI2wiU/s1600/P1040051.jpg

ruchucky
18-08-2011, 12:25 PM
bro, why you post so big photo? are you sure this is the gril at BELLE?:eek:

LowKa
18-08-2011, 02:42 PM
She works there?

RodRideOut
18-08-2011, 04:41 PM
ok, who's that? if she works there, i'm calling now to make a booking!

SingaporeStyle
23-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Went to Belle yesterday for the first time. Served by this 'Taiwainese' gal called Fiona. She is good looking but massage not so good. I was not very happy as the attitude was sucking. Upon arrival she asked if I want special body to body massage. I was wondering if it was a real body to body. All it was Boobs to yoir body. Well it did prick me up but she put me off many times with her attitude.

Age 30+
Boob C +
Msg+Hj: 115

But I saw this tall gal was very hot. May be try her the next time.

yongchen
23-08-2011, 05:53 PM
There are only 4 gals working there..

If u refering to the tall one.. GOOD LUCK TO U.. :D

she is anna!!

sleeperX
23-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Seriously, go somewhere else better. Attitude problem and money face is their motto.

sgalaxy
23-08-2011, 11:56 PM
First time visit last week, served by Ivy (not sure if remember correctly). The massage is good, 40 for 1hr + 60 (bj - first customer of the day promo) :)

LowKa
24-08-2011, 02:10 AM
Seriously, go somewhere else better. Attitude problem and money face is their motto.

Where do you suggest?
Can PM me.
Thanks.

sgalaxy
25-08-2011, 09:02 PM
First time visit last week, served by Ivy (not sure if remember correctly). The massage is good, 40 for 1hr + 60 (bj - first customer of the day promo) :)

Oops, wrong abbreviation used. Should be 40 for 1hr + 60 (20min bm + hj)

brocode
01-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Any other bros try out this new "Ivy" girl?

stevemc
24-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Is Ivy the younger one? Quite foxy, but bad teeth...

brianlsx
27-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Hi bros,

Finally I have pluck up the courage to share my first FR or rather MR in SBF.

Please pardon me for my poor command of English.

Actually chose to go there as I live nearby. So was at Belle today for the 2nd time, first time was with this middle-aged lady named Wen Wen.

So let's start with Wen Wen.

Wen Wen:

Mid 30s to late 30s
C Cup (If I'm not wrong)
Massage: 8/10
HJ:N/A
BJ:N/A
FJ:N/A
Dmg:40

Opted for 1hr as I had finished work early and had nothing except time. Felt that this place was different from the others as I have never been to a MP that has high bed. Was offered to take a shower before having a massage so went to shower etc. Came back with everything off except my briefs. So first thing she asked me was to take off my briefs and I told her it's okay I rather have it on and she told me "oh it's okay just that you will not be able to enjoy the full body massage". (actually did not feel like asking for special that day)

Moving on, she started by placing a towel on my back, and with the went on by pressing her arms down on my back, felt quite shiok as normally I won't have this type of massage. After that she took off the tower and asked me if I rather have powder or oil for massage, so went on and chose oil instead. She was standing in front of me and was massaging me from my shoulders all the way till my butt crack. Then came upon a time I felt something soft hit my head, oh fuck it's actually her boobs! So she apologised and I told her it's okay and she continue to massage. In between felt like she was playing piano as I am quite used to hard massages. So after that first time I thought to myself maybe it was really an accident, but after that she kept using her C-Cups to hit my head. I thought to myself "for sure she trying to test water and get me aroused) but that day I just wanted a solid massage so my 2IC did not wake up. To ensure that it was not her stomach the was knocking on my head all these while, I turned up to look, pretending to look at my HP and and affirmed that it was her boobs that was touching all these while.

Continuing on she went of with her arm pressing and all and asked me to turn over. Was expecting the GQ to pop up as was already 45mins into the session. In between we did chit chat etc. but nothing special happened. So went on and completed the hour. Thought to myself this must be a clean joint after all the teasing and she must have genuinely by accident use her boobs to hit my head. After the massage she told me to come back and it was then I asked her name and only then I knew she was Wen Wen.

Thinking to myself, this ain't possible that this is a normal join so immediately went home to search on SBF about Belle here found out about the history of this joint so decided to go down and RTM.

2nd Time when I went down was today. Was looking for WenWen but she was engaged and was approached by this girl called Xiao Xiao:

Info about Xiao Xiao:

Late 20s
Boobs: A Cup
HJ:6/10
BJ:N/A
FJ:N/A
Dmg: 40+60

Let's start, was the standard SOP and went to take a shower and went I went back to the room I was assigned she immediately told me to take off my briefs. I was hesitant but she was persistent, so eventually I took it off.

Laid on the bed and standard SOP as Wen Wen, I've got to admit Wen Wen's massage is better than Xiao Xiao as she applies strength on the right areas etc. Went to massage and around 45 min mark, (was looking at my phone all the time as I wanted to know whether they are time-watchers) she popped the GQ, she offered only HJ for $60 and I was hesitant because normally I would go for the full package. But she kept pestering me for the next 10mins and finally I gave in. So I was thinking to myself with 5 mins left why the fuck would I go for a HJ.

But little did I know I spent another extra 30mins in there for free. She applied oil and gently start to massage my 2IC, first 5mins I was still chatting with her when she was massaging my 2IC so she told me that we should concentrate and stop talking so she went on stroking harder and harder. At the 15min mark she told me that I was standing strong and all these while I had been only fondling with her boobs, so I asked her if it's okay to proceed for the abalone and she said that only can play outside, was like sian 1/2 but after awhile I felt a patch on her panties and she was already damn wet. So slowly I shifted her panties to the side and went for gold. It was very moist and warm and she kept saying that I was a very naughty boy all these while. So after 15mins of digging her I finally exploded on her hands. After that she cleaned me up and went out to wash up. Chit chat for a while more already wanted to leave but before I left she told me to come back and find her to RTF.

RTM: Yes, as I felt it's reasonable for 40bucks
RTF: Might consider

apache
21-02-2013, 09:40 PM
not sure if i missed out any posts...

wen wen no longer at Belle, OMG :eek:

fapfapfap
21-02-2013, 09:50 PM
not sure if i missed out any posts...

wen wen no longer at Belle, OMG :eek:

I thought Wen Wen is the boss there? :confused: I heard Anna was the one that left late last year.

daring70
22-02-2013, 04:01 PM
she the boss leh, cannot be not there anymore, probably just doesn't want to work. some bosses dun work cos if they do, their masseuse not enough biz and may leave them

lumpy
22-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Wen Wen is currently station at the new place which she open.

:)

Elektricblue
01-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Anyone knows where is Sasa working now? Please drop me a pm. Thanks.

need_massage
01-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Anyone know where is Jia Jia who earlier worked here. I missed her number. Anyone knows please PM me i can share another good contact...

hippy2
08-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Wen Wen is currently station at the new place which she open.

Wow... new place???
No wonder cant locate her! Care to share?
still as good as belle standard???

BForever
29-06-2013, 12:15 AM
Any latest update or news about this place? How the gals?

daring70
05-07-2013, 08:59 AM
I may know where she is, pm me

Anyone know where is Jia Jia who earlier worked here. I missed her number. Anyone knows please PM me i can share another good contact...

samsam33
06-07-2013, 12:02 PM
the quality dropped a lot ...

Wow... new place???
No wonder cant locate her! Care to share?
still as good as belle standard???

hippy2
06-07-2013, 03:14 PM
the quality dropped a lot ...

Bro,

can share which can i find her though quality dropped?

Thanks

brocode
15-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Bros,

New blood at this place and it's simply wonderful!
Got a new milf name Jenny, and she understand customer service.
RTM few times already.

Name: Chen Li or Jenny
Look: 7 young milf
Body: 7 nice ass
Massage: 8 can msg wan
Damage: BJ 150 -- a bit pricey but she work hard to make it value for you

I think all the old staffs are gone and there's another PRC which has pretty face. Will appreciate if any bros can try and report that here.

swap
23-07-2013, 01:29 AM
Went back to try after reading the previous post about new blood.
Very happy that I didn't see lousy F there.

Was there in the mid afternoon so the place was quiet.
A pleasant looking lady greeted me. Looks in her 30s
Ask how long I wanted. Checked if 1.5 hours is okay. She said ok.
In the past when I was at this place. Lousy people like F will reject if you ask for 1.5 hours because they aren't really interested in giving a good massage, just want to earn your money and send you on your way.

Massage was good. Kept asking if the strength was okay.

Service was really good. Not rushed and she did it slowly the way I wanted.
Great body massage ;)

lacct69
23-07-2013, 11:48 AM
wah. this place is still around. thought died already.

sad that ww is no longer around. milf but great boobs.

lumpy
23-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Bros lacct69,

WW is back there, all other girls is new.

cavemanng
24-07-2013, 07:01 AM
Last time got 2 super gems. One is WW the D cup milf, the other is the E cup Jia Jia....Amazing! Those where the days

lacct69
24-07-2013, 12:10 PM
yeah.. those are good times. i had ww before, and she called in a SYT new blood into the room to show her the ropes. what an experience!

Lelo
24-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Just came back from this place. My first time there and the massage so so only, although extra activities available. No FJ or BJ, only HJ. Lady has cute face but small tits! Yet to try the rest.

gutripper
21-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi Bros,

My first FR and first time in Belle Massage.

I was scouting for new massage places near my place but couldn't find any so I just popped into Belle for the first time which I usually avoided due to some bad FR about this place. I loved the dim-lit and peaceful ambience of this place that adds to the thrill of a "dirty" massage.

Was greeted by a slim, plain-looking PRC in her 30s at the reception and I opted for an hour. Her name was Ping Ping or Bing Bing...sounds like it. She showed me to my room and I was slightly impressed by their presentation ( they had roses in the middle of the high bed as though something that u could expect in a high-class hotel room). Stripped everything and laid on the bed. She returned awhile later and began the massage. Went for the oil massage.

The massage was good for me....not too hard and not too soft...just the way I like it. She's a chirpy and petite girl but I am not really into chatting much when being massaged. Eventually, it came to "that" time of the massage when she will purposely brush my 2IC during the leg massage and sensually stroke my inner thighs to up the ante. My 2IC obeyed the signals and rose to attention.

She then popped the GQ and only offered HJ for 80 bucks. I wanted a FJ but it wasn't offered. Hmm...seemed a lil too pricey for JUST a HJ with limited autoroam (i.e with only her top pulled to expose her breasts). I refused and she said that if take off everything then it has to $100. Really...wow!?:eek: Well...I am not prepared to take out that much just to see A/B cup tits, flat-assed plain-looking PRC in the buff just to give me a HJ.

My erection promptly subsided upon hearing her prices. I turned her down and just wanted to get on with the remaining massage. But she kept being persistent about how she won't earn anything, she was sulking and kept pestering me. But she did go on giving a good massage despite me initially turning her down and she didn't throw a tantrum like some girls do in other FRs by other bros in other places.

Eventually, I relented to her offer of HJ+full autoroam at 80 bucks anyway. Felt a little bad for her. Sucked on her erect nipples and fingered her pussy as she moaned and did a short cat bath on me. After about 10-15min of playing, I exploded into her hands. She cleaned me up and showed me to the shower.

Bing Bing/Ping Ping

About 30s
Boobs: A/B cup ( not really for tits-lovers)
HJ: 6/10
BJ: NA
FJ: NA

DMG: 50 (1hr)+80

RTM: Will not be my first or second choice...maybe on the occasional blue moon when there seems to be not much other choices.

ee_enjoy
22-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Last time got 2 super gems. One is WW the D cup milf, the other is the E cup Jia Jia....Amazing! Those where the days

Jia Jia has her own joint now. So need to go 2 places to enjoy this 2 gems, hehe

hippy2
22-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Bro,

can you share with me the joint of JiaJia now?

Thanks a million in advance.

ultramanjs
23-08-2013, 09:15 AM
This MP is still around while the one opposite (Angel Spa) already no more.

hippy2
25-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Jia Jia has her own joint now. So need to go 2 places to enjoy this 2 gems, hehe

Bro ee_enjoy,

mamy thanks for sharing thr contact. just back from a session with JJ. She is gorgeous and the massage is awesome with the rest i dont have to spell it out.

massage: 8/10
boobs: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
rtm: confirmed!

sorry bro i cant up u. hope u can up my points. thank you very much