PDA

View Full Version : Threesome talk with the missus

AaaBeeCeeDee
23-09-2019, 07:02 PM
Hi all, been a silent reader for a bit but this time I have some questions and need some guidance and opinions, I'll try to keep it as short as possible

One of my good friend, let's call him A, come across a nude of my girlfriend taken while on vacation. She told me that since then, A had been complimenting her on her body and asked her to be his long term fwb behind my back

Normally I'd be disgusted that a friend could do that to me, but my girlfriend and I had been throwing the idea of having a threesome around

So I told my girlfriend to entertain him, starting with a handjob, moving on to fucks and giving him blowjobs sooner or later, all the while acting like I have no idea what's going on

There are a few things I'm hoping to get out of this namely (either 1)

1. Negotiate a foursome with A and his girlfriend
2. Turn this into a long term thing and have my girlfriend please both of us
3. Have my girlfriend meet up with him long term while keeping it secret from me

None of these actually happened yet, clearly we are planning towards it but my girlfriend and I have also been getting cold feet every now and then and find it hard to proceed despite as much as we want it

She's also mentioned that it might be better to swing with strangers instead of close buddies

Opinions?

Advice?

sexcision
23-09-2019, 10:01 PM
If ur so call friend is doing that behind ur back. It really show what kind of person he is. Personally, I would cut all ties with this kind of bastards, let alone let him have a go with my girl.
Furthermore, I'm not sure if he will kiss and tell, go around spreading words that he had fuck ur gf and maybe have some video/photo to proof it?
Ur gf might not even know shes been video.

What makes u so sure that A will even consider shareing his GF? End of the day. U might be the only loose in the relationship. At least ur gf get to be fucked by new tool. But u?

Ur gf is right that swings should preferably be carried with total strangers, there's a reason y the swingers club is called undertable. It suppose to be a secret.

Last but not least, if you are having cold feet and not sure if u wanna do it. I really dun think u are ready.

coypredator
23-09-2019, 11:05 PM
Weird flex but ok.

smking
23-09-2019, 11:50 PM
1. Negotiate a foursome with A and his girlfriend
2. Turn this into a long term thing and have my girlfriend please both of us
3. Have my girlfriend meet up with him long term while keeping it secret from me

Your girl friend is a long term wife material or just fling? If its the former, then I suggest you cut ties with your friend.

If its the latter, for me I would totally avoid 2 and 3 as it got no benefit to me. I will try to aim for 1. How to negotiate? It depends on how open they are. A hotel room getaway with booze and playing truth or date is a good start.

waaaaaa
24-09-2019, 02:05 AM
Suggest to try with paid ones overseas. Like it or not. Come back and forget about it. Try with friends. The consequences could be non salvageable. Imagine u and your gf regretted. But still has to face him and he goes around telling. He got nth to lose

MoJoe313
24-09-2019, 07:22 AM
TS,
Have a read. Decide yourself

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/19/demi-moore-says-she-regrets-having-threesomes-with-ashton-kutcher-in-new-book/

AaaBeeCeeDee
24-09-2019, 12:28 PM
Ur gf is right that swings should preferably be carried with total strangers, there's a reason y the swingers club is called undertable. It suppose to be a secret.

Make sense now! Never understood why they're called that

If its the latter, for me I would totally avoid 2 and 3 as it got no benefit to me. I will try to aim for 1. How to negotiate? It depends on how open they are.

You're absolutely right, luckily we have not put this plan in motion yet!

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/19/demi-...r-in-new-book/

Different. She did it to please him. We're doing it out of her curiosity and fantasy (her words) and my fetish

Suggest to try with paid ones overseas. Like it or not. Come back and forget about it. Try with friends. The consequences could be non salvageable. Imagine u and your gf regretted. But still has to face him and he goes around telling. He got nth to lose

You guys made me realize the impact may be much more significant that what I previously thought

Thanks everyone for the input! Back to the drawing table!