PDA

View Full Version : Wild, Sexy, GOOD SERVICE and pretty

fornte_86
26-08-2007, 12:33 PM
(SUN SPECIAL AT 150) (G-STRING can be arrange)
Model's Name: LV

PICS Website:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f..._club/Fio3.jpg

Nationality : Thai

Vital stats: 35C-24-35 , 45kg , 1.64m

Skin : Nice and smooth complexion

Eyes : Brown and sexy

Look : Slim, Alluring, sexy, beautiful eyes with nice features and sophisticated look and yet look tender and sweet.

Services: Blowjob w/o cap, CIM, Frenching, Bathtub and Massage

Price: $160/90mins/2shots (No extra cost needed)

Comment : Nice warm kisses and sensual touches and provide a tender and warm feeling and you simply can't turn her away as her temptation is too strong. Tight and easily wet if the right chemistry is there. Her legs are very nice fair and smooth compliment to her whole body. Voice reaction appear at the right time and her body move in rythem and accordingly. You can just imagine how fantastic it is to have her by your side now. Simply irresistable.

BOOKING STARTS NOW!!

Kindly PM me your HP NO., BOOKING DATE and TIMING PREFERRED if you want to BOOK. Thanks..

JOIN my GROUP by providing me your HP NO. and NICK.
NOTE: Those without HP NO. and NICK will NOT be approved to JOIN.

GROUP Website:
http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/secret_affairs_club

fornte_86
26-08-2007, 05:45 PM
12am - 3am slots @ $140 Daily

Bros, Hurry make bookings..

Thanks for all the bros support!!

coldguy
27-08-2007, 12:54 AM
wow...look tempting.

ANy other FR?:confused:

pasifika2007
27-08-2007, 08:04 AM
I think this FL has an ad in Yahoo ads with contact details

fornte_86
27-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Dear Bros,

Thanks for all your supports!!

BOOKING STARTS NOW.. Bros hurry do your booking.. Thanks

The price will remain at 150.. Cheers!!

wingnut
27-08-2007, 05:11 PM
what about the girl in your group website...

etilious
27-08-2007, 06:22 PM
she is someone who came before..... someone I used to like..... nice gal

Fedaykin
27-08-2007, 06:32 PM
12am - 3am slots @ $140 Daily

Bros, Hurry make bookings..

Thanks for all the bros support!!

Bro, LV still available for late night (12.00-3.00 AM) fun?

xxburxx
28-08-2007, 02:26 AM
well to all bros out there here is my fr for l.v
makes me feel like a bf and gf thingy....:rolleyes:

Name: L.v
Looks: 8/10 (fair complexion, long silky hair and sluty look)
Stats: 34C-24-35 (she is very slim but tits r big
Ht/Wt: 165/45+ (slim & petite... small waist good to hug)
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice....)
Kissing: 7/10 (makes u feel like in love again)
FJ: 8/10 (wet, shy girl )
Massage: 0/10 (never try)
Attitude: 10/10 (shy, friendly, accomodating)
GFE: 8.5/10 (will not rush u)

have to thanks bro fornte for bringing in a gd quality gem from thailand :)

timlim
29-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Book a session for lunch.
Arrive 12:01 got a room no: go straight to room, a smaller than
picture LV open to welcome me.
I walk to sofa sit, LV offer me a drink, coffee or water, opt for
water, while enjoying the TV programme and drink, she went to prepare
bathtub, return to sit on my lap upon my request, from this all
become responsive and outo gear, the rubbings were good, she rub my
didi, I rub her bobo, well these are her assets, great to hold, rub,
squeece, I enjoyed every moment very much.

She initiated to bathtub, and taken x2 CD with her to bath room,(but
did nit utilise them) Did not spend too time much on cleaning me, but
spend sometime to BBBJ during the bath. I had to stop her, ask me if
I want CIM, but decline her, continue with shower, both stand up, and
she continue rubbing with her assets, front and behind, enjoyed every
moments, was hoping to utilise those CD, but nobody initiate.

I waited for one minute or 2 at bed, immediately start her action,
kiss, frensh, lick, bbbj. Then my turn to appreciate her 2 asset for
a good while don't know how long, didi very hard, can't wait anymore,
request put CD enter slowly, I enjoy most is seeing her facial
expression that entering moment, then doing the routine of 5 shallow
1 deep, but after a while she wanted more of deep, 3 shallow 1 deep,
and then 1 of each. Then it's my turn to want more, carried her (she
is rather light) with her knee angle me standing on 2 legs, her
hugging me at my neck, this time the gravity has made every entrance
to deep deep. I had stop CUM, brought her bed to bed and missionary
till cum.

She clean me up and herself, sleep next to me, every moment is good,
but next, phone call come, telling me next customer is at door step
already. In fact, I saw the man knock at her door while waiting for lift to get my car.

I am disppointed, 90 minutes reduced 55 minutes, no chance for round 2

Overall:
Face:6/10
Body: 8/10 smooth tan/brown
Boob: 10/10 as picture
BBBJ: 9/10(deepthroath will be perfect)
Frensh:9/10 (not passionate, I ever had)
Bath and shower:10/10
FJ: 9/10 responsive
Overall: 9.5/10

fornte_86
29-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks Bros for yr FR..

BOOKING STARTS NOW!! Hurry bros, rush to get a LV or a rain!!

Rain and LV Price still at 150 and

Mid - Nite Special at 140...

Sandwich lower to 280/4shots/100mins..

Thanks fr bros overwhelming support!! CHEERS!!

blurz85
30-08-2007, 10:00 AM
this is my fr from the previous thread on my session with lv 280807
transferred it here for now

ok had a session with lv today too, i experience almost the same thing as bro boobies lover except that i bonked her a few more times.
she behaves alot like a gfe and is very pleasent and willing to please
only difference is that i think today my mood abit funny so i didn't manage to cum. which made her very very sad, but she was very insistant on giving good service. bros if u like service she is good, very good very willing, but please do cum for her it makes her happier..

just to check since i'm pretty new is it normal for girls like her to constantly praise the customer?
whether its true or not its a very good service so i'd recommend her

face:7 (when she smiles its much better)
body: 8.5 (i stepped in and my jaw dropped)
boobs: 9 (perky nice and exactly where my eyes landed next)
bbbj: 8 (nice and good but she doesn't deep the whole thing.)
fj: 9 (she goes real hard and fast. i'm not experienced to tell if she really is enjoying it but she seems that way, plus when she comes she just slumps down onto you, and she likes the cowgirl position which is my fav too so plus for that. makes you want to hug her tight)
RTF: maybe.. if i have the time and money, or if i manage to get her and rain i'll drop another call to her

overall she is very willing and has a good attitude, most ppl will enjoy her as for me she was a good first fl experience and if i feel the urge i'm going to make sure i come next time..

thanks bro fornte86

fornte_86
30-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Thanks Bros for yr FR.. I Agree will u all that LV's service is super good..

Sandwich lowered to 280/4shots/100mins..

Thanks for bros overwhelming support!! CHEERS!!

fornte_86
30-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Mid - Nite Special at 140 starting soon...

Faster get a slot bros..

fornte_86
31-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks Bros for yr FR..

Sandwich lower to 280/4shots/100mins..

fornte_86
31-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Mid - Nite Special at 130 now starting soon... (12am to 3pm slots)

Faster get a slot bros..

fornte_86
01-09-2007, 12:01 PM

Rain and LV Price @ 140 NOW!!! and

Mid - Nite Special @ 130...

fornte_86
01-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Few more days left for LV and Rain...

Hurry bro get yr LV wallet and rain..

fornte_86
02-09-2007, 12:17 PM

fornte_86
03-09-2007, 01:38 PM

Fedaykin
03-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Was feeling horny towards lunch and thought about trying one of the minahs bros have been talking about but no answer to my SMSes so logged onto SBF to find some sextisfaction. Saw Bro Fornte's photo of LV and remembered I wanted to try her so SMS bro and arranged for 3.00 PM rendezvous.

Arrived at the hotel and was greeted by a sleepy LV in a dark room. She just woke up and was still a little groggy but I liked the look - like your own GF just woke up kind of feeling. To be her first customer today was a bonus! To my delight, LV speaks English quite well. I suggested taking a bath together and she came in after I undressed and started to shower. In the light of the bathroom, I could see she is a pretty girl but has lost a lot of weight since she took the photos posted on the thread and in bro's group album. She was more awake once she got into the shower with me.

She soaped me well front and back. While she did that I pulled her in to rub my soapy body on hers and my hands played with her well-toned bum. I could feel her big tits sliding up and down my chest making my little bro stand straight. Her hands strayed down to my flagpole when she felt it hard against her shaven mound and I saw her eyes widen when she felt how big I was (I'm very small when not excited). I slipped my fingers into her crack and she closed her eyes and gasped, told me I'm very notty to surprise her like that. She got wetter and wetter as I slid my finger in and out of her, she started breathing harder and her nipples jutted out straight.

She kneel down and took me into her mouth deep, slow, fast, slow, while I bent over to play with her tits. When she looked up with that CFM look, buay tahan liao. Picked her up against the wall and sucked on her nipples while I rubbed my didi against her pussy. Could feel her pussy hot and juicy. She was moaning quite loudly and clawing my shoulders and back. When my didi pushed a little into her crack she looked at me and moaned "Fuck me! Fuck me now!" Wah lau! Almost cum right there!

I quickly got out of small bath tub and took her to the bed, Frenching her all the way, kissed her neck and shoulders. I pulled her down on the sheets and we kissed each others body. I pulled her around and lying side by side, she sucked me hard while I licked her pussy and fingered her. She stopped sucking as she was close to cumming and her hands gripped my didi so hard I thought sure explode liao. I passed her the condom and she put it on using her mouth. She was going to suck some more but I pulled her on top of me and she started to ride me cowgirl, going faster and faster until she was moaning so loudly I thought sure our neighbours can hear and downstairs also (the window was open because the room was too cold - she later said never mind coz next door is her friend, Rain, also under Bro Fornte I think)! I felt her cum all over my balls but even though she stopped, I lifted her bum up a little and pumped her hard with her big tits jiggling over my face. She cried out some more until she couldn't take it anymore and asked me to stop because she cum another time.

I pulled out and went back to licking her pussy slowly, used my hands to play with her asshole and tits. She started gasping and writhing on the sheets and her pussy became all wet again. I got up and stood her up in front of her mirror, then entered her again from behind, nice and tight. Started slow but I picked up speed watching her titties bounce in my hands in the mirror. I wanted to make her cum again but seeing her face in pleasure and playing with her tits I buay tahan liao! I pulled out, took off the condom as she half lie-half sit on the bed playing with her clit, then I stood over here and she only needed to HJ me a few seconds before I fired my load over her face, tits, belly and pussy. I was shaking so much I could hardly stand.

She helped me to clean up in the bathroom before we came out again. Saw that we had about 30 minutes left. We lie on the bed and kissed some more. With a body like hers, my didi instantly stood up again and she laughed, asked me if I was ready for round 2 which I was very happy to do. She started sucking again while her hands played with my balls and nipples but we were interrupted by OKT calling her to tell her next customer already here! :( To her credit, after she hung up, she pushed me down on the bed again to continue sucking and using her hands to make me cum but OKT called again just before next customer knock on the door! :mad:

Didn't want her to get into trouble so I said it's okay and got dressed quickly while she opened the door and told next customer to give her a few minutes. I paid her and she asked to meet up when she's not working to go sightseeing. After a goodbye kiss that made me feel all horny AGAIN, I left.

Thanks to Bro Fornte for arranging the very enjoyable afternoon - LV is a really sweet girl (needs to eat more to put back some of that weight) who I would recommend to any bro. The only complaint I would have is that the 90 minutes got cut to 1 hour before the next customer arrived.

Sorry to the bro after me for holding you up. LV not to blame. She was only trying to give me the time due so hope you didn't get mad at her.

Summary:

Name: LV (Evelyn)
Face: 7/10 (would be 7.5 if her teeth straight and 8.0 if she puts more weight back on)
Body: 8.5/10 (33C-23-34 ... would be higher if she puts on more weight like in her photos. She's not skinny but she's definitely underweight. No fat, no saggy bits, though, which is very nice)
Boobs: 8/10 (fake but well done so not too hard - still bounce well. Her nipples are very responsive when she's excited)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (she wasn't used to the size and gagged a few times when she tried to deep throat - could be better but I still enjoyed it as very wet and she takes time to cover every inch)
HJ: 7/10 (very smooth action while she blows you)
FJ: 9/10 (didn't try many positions but the ones we did do ... wow! Standing her up and pumping her from behind as we both watched in the mirror was the best!)
Damage: $140 + $10 tip / 2 (cut down to 1 shot due to time) / 90 mins (cut down to 60 mins before next customer showed up)
RTF: Will try others but will definitely put some time aside for her when she's back (she is going back to Thailand this Thursday so hurry if you want to catch her!)

Hope you found this helpful and a good reading.

fornte_86
03-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Bros, hurry get your mid-nite special!!!

fornte_86
04-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Thanks Bros for yr FR..

Rain and LV Price now at 140 and

Mid - Nite Special at 130...

fornte_86
05-09-2007, 12:12 PM

THEY R GOING BACK VERY VERY VERY SOON.....

Rain and LV Price now at 140 and

Mid - Nite Special at 130...