PDA

View Full Version : Freelance on Tinder

SpikeTitan
21-09-2019, 01:53 AM
Anyone encountered freelance girls on Tinder before? There is this girl going by the name of FeiFei asking for $80/2 hour. Are these legit or probably scam? Phone number is +852 Hong Kong and they use whatsapp to chat. Instead of being direct, she likes to talk about other things but not sex. I have been out of action for a while and not up to date with these.

arl127
21-09-2019, 08:36 AM
tinder is not bad to hunt local girls. lot of local milf there.

waaaaaa
21-09-2019, 08:36 AM
Too good to be true. Likely they ask for payment first and disappear

acidicavex
21-09-2019, 09:15 AM
now they move to dating apps??? lol

That happen in Michat also same old trick scam

from HK from Taiwan also have :D

SpikeTitan
21-09-2019, 09:24 AM
Ask for payment first I sure delete them. At least can immediately filter them. Worse is reach the place then say need to buy things to meet. Waste my time nia. Just check the photos she sent, all stolen online. Will play with her awhile then expose. Still say help her take sexy photo for extra free sex time. Lol wth. Tinder ok but my match mostly non locals or way below average looks.

ddog
21-09-2019, 12:42 PM
It's not about payment. It's not about sex. In fact, someone I know kena (not Ddog bcos Ddog not desperate) Fake profile, fake photo. No HK gal looks like that save for China.
She will quote 80/2 hour, exactly as TS mentioned.
The Honkie girl will ask the guy to strip naked on whatsapp etc, after knowing the guy from Tinder in pretext of phone sex. She will get his info, stats and even home address like she's interested in him .
Thereafter, she will give address for the sex in Woodlands and promised to do more extras as discussed. Then... will message the victim, threatening to reveal his naked videos, if not... she will send gruesome murders and killing purportedly done by her gang and some sort of black magic to curse him. IF, a certain amount is not paid to her bank.
There's no such thing as free lunch, moreover being approached by a girl for no reason (98% scam)

SpikeTitan
21-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the heads up ddog! She just keep asking when I will 'go over' to her place but didnt request for any stripping. Guess I will drop them since it sounds risky as I do not know what type of blackmail they are up to.

JoseMorino
21-09-2019, 10:43 PM
Cb la . This scammer stay same block as me.

My distance i get is 200metres away..

+852 6296 3095

Profile picture is a girl in white now. Previous was a girl pulling her hair.

Starting talk like very cocky. Then afterwards still to pester u to book her...

harper
21-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Have u encountered profiles in wechat asking u to chat with them using line or their given whatsapp number, funny as they said they dun response in wechat...sounds fishy.

SpikeTitan
22-09-2019, 01:00 AM
The way they say things is very inconsistent and contradict what they say. One moment they say not free and after 2 minutes they say they are free when you wanna book them. Drop all of them already. Painful talking to them. Apparently I think they are a syndicate cause when I expose one of them, the rest all disappear too.

Shotoku
30-09-2019, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the heads up ddog! She just keep asking when I will 'go over' to her place but didnt request for any stripping. Guess I will drop them since it sounds risky as I do not know what type of blackmail they are up to.

It’s a bait, scam, etc. probably.
Fake photos might be used. Sometimes these are overseas operators. Please be careful.

Newer platform or apps does not reduce these sort of things. Once encountered before, no sex chat, but the ‘fake’ boss still attempt to scam, ask me buy the app cards and show them the codes to verify before meeting.