PDA

View Full Version : Sex party Horny women , men report strength here

Bumblebee885
13-09-2019, 12:22 AM
I set up this threads is to recruit quality appearance men and women that have sex addict , I myself is a sex addict always wanted to fuck numerous girl who are good looking and also women that had the same mind set like me please pm me , this is a organization not for money , hotel fee we can split , condom is a must for safety issue no raw but just to recruit people who are quality for the game , as you know many times when you in a sex party , old ladies or men’s with shaggy body will turn you off . So we are recruiting people who are really good and men that are quality In this game , at least look and body must be average . Don’t worry about your info , everything pm me will be kept confidential . Respect one another . Tired and sick of the same people let’s enlarge this group to get the activities started , info will be handle by me only . Interested no harm pm me , gentlemen rule

FuRz
13-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Join sept? And organising an event that’s is quite big? What’s your motive?

Bumblebee885
13-09-2019, 07:41 PM
Join sept? And organising an event that’s is quite big? What’s your motive?

No motive event small one la bro

Tokki09
14-09-2019, 01:08 AM
Are you planning an orgy some day? And are you going to set up a telegram grp for this?

RogerKim
15-09-2019, 01:44 PM
What's your definition of looking good?

blackskai
15-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Are you planning an orgy some day? And are you going to set up a telegram grp for this?

Love to have orgy :)

team3d
17-09-2019, 02:07 PM
========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

[QUOTE=Bumblebee885;19194189]I set up this threads is to recruit quality appearance men and women that have sex addict /QUOTE]

Is there still opening for the party?

Bumblebee885
22-09-2019, 07:49 PM
I had 10 quality men in the group already , now only for female , lack of 5 more please report strength thanks for your support