PDA

View Full Version : New Viet Joint Opp Ten Mile Junc

seah_donald
23-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Got to kn this joint dat just opened. Viet gals ok. Can try out for those living ard there.

seven11
23-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Bro any idea what time they open ?

TY and Cheers

seah_donald
23-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Wat i kn they opened on tuesday, i was there ard 5pm, got inside info the gals will be there abt dat time, unfortunately on that day, the gals came some time close to 7pm. Last nite was a better transition, dat's wat i heard. Can try if you got time to spare. New joint always packed surprises!!!

giggsgiggs
23-08-2007, 07:18 PM
where is ten mile junction:confused:

trooper
23-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Ten mile junction located at bukit Panjang/ CCk.

Btw, its a TN or KTV?

seah_donald
24-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi, guys. its's a ktv. Gals quality improve greatly, was told by my chee ko peks buddies who had since become regular since the opening on tuesday, partly because he stays somewhere there. Anyway, trust his taste, cos he can be quite annoying when we go ktv at times, like looking foe wife like that, damn fussy. Ask him to post FR, says dun wan to, aiya, guys, sorry, gotta tryout urself then.

rooneyrocks
24-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Where is it? Is it at the shop houses opposite ten mile junction?:) :)

Clit_LickeR
24-08-2007, 03:38 PM
can tnn there? :D
or better still, any tapows allowed? :p

seah_donald
24-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Yes it's the row of shop houses opp ten mile junction, got pet shop, got tyres shop. As for TNN and tapaw, common' bro, Viet joint, u kn lah. Anything goes, chemistry ok, cheaper for tapaw. As for TNN, it's pretty obvious BOLEH!!! One pt to note, tapaw to where??? Where u wan to release??? Long way to a hotel, unless u wan to do it in ur car, hehe...

nikkii07
24-08-2007, 06:21 PM
wats e damage like for them to acc me drink? :D

snbd
24-08-2007, 10:23 PM
wad are the charges like? care to tell more? :)

twiisty
28-08-2007, 03:35 PM
i went there 9pm last night, all aunties singing hokkien songs leh... :confused:

bcsupra
28-08-2007, 07:36 PM
i was there at 8rish too. no viet chicks except aunties singing song..
scarli u're my friend..hmm..hahaa

microbert
29-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Guess its some publicity thread??

Ronsee
29-08-2007, 11:07 AM
maybe the aunties scare away all the viets girls liao :D

Just my 2 cents

Ronsee

seven11
31-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Wah Lau..initially when see there is finally another Viet Joint in the West side, so happy. Tell my kakis maybe got new playground and was planning to visit early next week but after reading some poor bros here kena aeroplane, better stay out and continue to visit my old haunt.

Sorry to those bro that has wasted their time and money there but thanks for the useful FR.

TS, come out to clarify lay !!!!

Cheers

jokzers
01-09-2007, 01:06 AM
i totally agreed with all the bros... when down with my cousin ... really cannot made it ... never even step in ...

Ronsee
01-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Over the yrs there have been so many of these TS who gives false lobang and decieving our SBFs bros here.

Haiz..lesson is not to be too quick to jump into such FRs unless the bro giving is a well known reputable bro.

I myself kena at least 2 times liao...so now learn to be smart and not be the first to chiong down to the joint.

As far as Viet girls are concerned, only know of them working in places like geylang, JC and OT and some KTVS i know.

Hmmmm 10 mile junction also have? better come my house nearby HDB air-con KTV work better. Sure attract more people there :D

Cheers

Ronsee

Striker79
04-09-2007, 10:31 PM
I can double confirm this is a fraud. Went down last night, jus a normal pub. No girls.

Think this thread can close liao.

Should zap the TS and seah_donald for playing prank ! :mad:

Striker79
04-09-2007, 10:33 PM
I can double confirm this is a fraud. Went down last night, jus a normal pub. No girls.

jackbl
05-09-2007, 09:56 AM
I also went down and found that it is a normal pub. Wasted my trip and night travelling down :mad:

microbert
05-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Whaa laoz, its a fruad!! I happily thinking my neighbourhood so happening!

twiisty
05-09-2007, 11:39 AM
yeah.. no fun in BP

CPTMiller
05-09-2007, 01:38 PM
The woodland road only have one Karaoke nearby Upp Bukit Timah.
I think it is call Bukit Panjang KTV?
Nothing happening inside except once a while can see a few ah lian.

This one KTV across Ten Miles Junction is worst.

seah_donald
06-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Dear all, to be very frank, publicity stunt was a major factor for starting this thread. But truth is, really got vegetables wat. The aunties singing hokkien songs r the waiteresses, and have you guys actually ask abt gals??? I'm not really concerned abt being zapped, truth is, wat can u get out of zapping me??? Just dun understand y so negative, in fact, there's much more to be discovered. Waste time? Then i apologise.

twiisty
06-09-2007, 04:53 PM
your title reads Viet Joint and viet gals ok... so tried my luck and visited there twice but both occasions don't see any viet gals.. :confused:

CPTMiller
06-09-2007, 05:25 PM
I think we have to be honest when providing info.
Since stated about the viet girls.
Most people here cant really relate the aunties=viet ladies??

Dear all, to be very frank, publicity stunt was a major factor for starting this thread. But truth is, really got vegetables wat. The aunties singing hokkien songs r the waiteresses, and have you guys actually ask abt gals??? I'm not really concerned abt being zapped, truth is, wat can u get out of zapping me??? Just dun understand y so negative, in fact, there's much more to be discovered. Waste time? Then i apologise.

Steadyman1
06-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Don't think this area have any interesting.
Normally west side don't have any exciting place.

gollum88
06-09-2007, 08:42 PM
haha so donald seah means got vege , actuali refer to fresh vege n fruits from Sheng Siong ah.

tot u meant like those fruits stalls from balestier.

it wont happen to have La Sub Bar in neighborhood area one lah. esp peaceful village like choa chu kang n bt panjang

Ronsee
07-09-2007, 02:56 AM
Don't think this area have any interesting.
Normally west side don't have any exciting place.

Well bro, West side does have some happening locations.

I stay in the west and have personally been to these places and they arent that bad.

If u wana know where these places are pls feel free to PM me and i will share with you.

Do not want to post publicly just incase some stupid AV or reporter is reading this thread.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Ronsee

warrid
07-09-2007, 05:06 AM
I also went down and found that it is a normal pub. Wasted my trip and night travelling down :mad:

almost wnted to go since will be at this area once awhile. lucky bros here alert about this

seven11
07-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Yes it's the row of shop houses opp ten mile junction, got pet shop, got tyres shop. As for TNN and tapaw, common' bro, Viet joint, u kn lah. Anything goes, chemistry ok, cheaper for tapaw. As for TNN, it's pretty obvious BOLEH!!! One pt to note, tapaw to where??? Where u wan to release??? Long way to a hotel, unless u wan to do it in ur car, hehe...

Halo TS! Nobody has ask about the gers but you yourselves posted such an FR. After that, you still can own up that the thread is on publicity.

Since you are not bother about your points. This will be the first time I am zapping ppl and you r the one.

Dont Sia Sway West Sider lar.

microbert
07-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Hmm.. anyone can confirm those aunties are Viet? Else I can't buy the idea its a viet joint as what is stated on the topic!

Steadyman1
10-09-2007, 10:03 AM

I stay in the west and have personally been to these places and they arent that bad.

If u wana know where these places are pls feel free to PM me and i will share with you.

Do not want to post publicly just incase some stupid AV or reporter is reading this thread.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Ronsee

Sure! Got my PM??:)

Ronsee
10-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Sure! Got my PM??:)

Replied to u liao bro...kindly check yr email pls.

Cheers

Ronsee

psgboy
10-09-2007, 03:43 PM

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Ronsee

Hey Ronsee...

Kindly check yr PM as well...

cheers,
PSGBOY

Steadyman1
10-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Replied to u liao bro...kindly check yr email pls.

Cheers

Ronsee

Thanks got it.:D

Ronsee
10-09-2007, 05:02 PM
Hey Ronsee...

Kindly check yr PM as well...

cheers,
PSGBOY

Bro replied to u liao as well..kindly check yr pm pls.

Enjoy the West Side, :D

Cherios

Ronsee

atoz67
10-09-2007, 05:27 PM

Bro, pls pm me too. Many thanks! :D

Ronsee
11-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Bro, pls pm me too. Many thanks! :D

Yo bro PM to u liao. Pls check yr box.

Enjoy.

Cheers

Ronsee

SiUUer
11-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Bro Ronsee, PM me also please. West Side just nice for me leh.:D
Hope to hear from you soon!