PDA

View Full Version : Elegance Health Spa

willtan2001
23-08-2007, 01:52 AM
My first FR here so might not be too good.
Went down to the Elegance Health spa today.... here is a FR on the compound..

Facilities: 8/10 decent size hot pool, steam room and sauna.
food is normal and drinks are decent..
After I have a cup of coffee, so I take a walk around the compound, happen to see some petty gal around. really made me feel so horny....

The girl i have tried name is Mike.. she came in the room and i didn't take much notice since she looks pretty average... as usual i lie down and let her do the massage. she does it without a towl and no oil, and i like it since it won't get you oily and uncomfortable later on... Have some TCSS, pretty chatty and have good work attitude... very gf like feeling and polite... as normal I just go to the point.

Race: Chinese - Malaysian
Name: Mike
Looks: 8/10 pretty average
massage: 6/10 good strength
body: 6/10 slim
boobs: 7/10 a C i think, handful
BJ: 7/10 ok lah
FJ: 7/10 can feel that she is wet......
attutide: 8/10 good! very accomdating, gf like, no rush at all
Damage: $45+$100
Other damage HJ $50/ CIM $80/ FJ $100
RTF: I will Cheong again!!!!

mel&nicole
23-08-2007, 06:03 AM
Bro Willtan2001,

Where is the location of this SPa?

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

Chef Koh
23-08-2007, 06:04 AM
Ya bro, where is it?

jameswood
23-08-2007, 06:36 AM
I think they got advertise in newpaper.;)

Dicker21
23-08-2007, 09:23 AM
This joint have been open since last year location is at Yuan Ching road in side Japanese Garden.

willtan2001
23-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Yup....is at Japanese Garden rd. the health spa is on the left hand side of the building, centre is the KTV.
After 1st round can go 2nd round..... :D

hearthrob
28-08-2007, 04:38 PM
looks like worth exploring....:D

koenig
01-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi Bro,
new to the forum. I tried elegance today, the place for sure is very discrete, not so much people around. The facilities are good. They assign me a malaysian lady, not too young but nice looking, Linda. I didn't like too much, she was too fast, just 10min massage and then 2min BJ and always asking to F. I don't like this way, it make me anxious and accelerate the cuming...

Race: Philippino - Malaysian
Name: Linda
Looks: 7/10 pretty average
BJ: 5/10 ok lah
FJ: 6/10 can feel that she is wet......
attutide: 6/10 OK-lah. not really accomdating
Damage: $45+$120

Don't know if I come back unless you give me a good name to book :D

willtan2001
02-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi Bro,
new to the forum. I tried elegance today, the place for sure is very discrete, not so much people around. The facilities are good. They assign me a malaysian lady, not too young but nice looking, Linda. I didn't like too much, she was too fast, just 10min massage and then 2min BJ and always asking to F. I don't like this way, it make me anxious and accelerate the cuming...

Race: Philippino - Malaysian
Name: Linda
Looks: 7/10 pretty average
BJ: 5/10 ok lah
FJ: 6/10 can feel that she is wet......
attutide: 6/10 OK-lah. not really accomdating
Damage: $45+$120

Don't know if I come back unless you give me a good name to book :D

sorry to hear from you........
So far, When I was there I saw a few good looking and sexy.
Give a try on Mike lor, not bad feeling....

3m3m3m
04-09-2007, 01:15 PM
just went there last sunday, the sauna and bath room still the same, got fishy smell .. tink tat day biz quite good lor..me book at 3pm have to wait till 3.45pm , worse is i never book any special girl leh.

usher me to the room, 5mins later a gal come in, hmm...first glance not bad, slim and wear see thru blouse, yum yum. Proceed with massage and 20 mins later some sexy massage (dun tink is sexy) just feel some tickling.

name : christ
body : 7/10
boobs : 7/10 ( b cup ) with nice nipples and soft
bj : 5/10
fj : 7/10 (very accomodating)
damaged : 45 + 100
rtf : will look for her again

ask her she got do outside boh, said after few session then talk..haiz.. will try again this weekend.

friend_mass
16-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Had been there few days ago. Facilities are slightly better than normal..
surrounding very high class or classic type. Changing room, shower, hot pool steam sauna are built too close togather that feel the area so pact.. but.. they got meeting room for customer and TV room quite big.

Race: PRC
Name: Anna
Looks: 6/10 pretty average
massage: 6/10
body: 7/10 slim
boobs: 5/10 a A Cup
BJ: 3/10 only few stroke
FJ: 6/10 no comment..
attutide: 6/10 OK for chat but no on FJ

:cool: another waste try

elvee123
17-09-2007, 01:28 PM
think i have seen this thread before in another post.. titled "spa by the lakeside" or something like that? :confused:

legionnaires
18-09-2007, 01:46 AM
too far for me to venure

23-10-2007, 10:45 AM
how is this place.. comments so less??

lixiao17
17-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Juz visited this joint tonite with another bro at 10pm, check with the counter, say they close at 11pm. No choice, only got about 10mins to soak in the hot pool then urgent to the room for massage.
Nice cozy room with shower room inside, waited for 5mins, then came in a slim lady fair and with long hair. Proceed with the massage on my back, her massage was quite ok, not those panio type, can feel her strenght and feel relax. After 20mins she focus on my butt area, carressing the bum and tickle the groin area. Asked me to turn to the front then pop the GQ. I opted for FJ. She then strip to her birthday suit, using her boobs to massage my dick for awhile then catbath me while her hand doing HJ. I didn't let my hands free, I enjoy auto-roam her as she has fair and smooth skin. Can feel her pussy was very wet already. She capped me and asked if I wanna be on top or she doing the riding and I opted to be on top. The FJ was nice, frenching and carressing each other, very accomodating and GFE.

Name: Chris (Malaysian/Ipoh)
Body: 8/10 (I like slim figure)
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 5/10 (coz catbath at the same time)
BJ: 8/10 (good suction and deep-throath, she really sallow)
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (GFE)
damage: $45 (massage)+ $100 (full package) + $20 (tips)
RTF: Yes

lumpy
17-01-2008, 01:07 AM
hi Bro,

any feedback on Chris looks and age.

Cheers

lixiao17
18-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Sorry, missed out the looks and age in my FR on Chris

Looks: 7/10 ( not SYT but her looks is ok, I see her already want to bonk her)

Lao_Tzu
18-01-2008, 08:38 AM
I visited this place sometime in Dec 2007. The place is nice and up market. The best was the brown sugar casher ......her boobs was like spilling out of her blouse that day.

Below is the FR:

It was early and no girls yet, the rcasher told me that I will have to wait until about 2pm before the first girl arrive...so I waited patiently for her arrival. The casher told me that the girl is also a brown sugar....and got good body. Finally she arrived and she does look not bad...nice body.

The happenings in the room is a little dissappointing thus I shall not eleborate any further.

Name: Baby
Body: 8.5 with clothes (6.5 without clothes as her boobs are not real)
BJ: 5.5 (so far she is the only brown sugar who do not do bbbj)
FJ: never try
Overall: Disappointing.

I was told that there are a few other Brown sugar...so i will endeaver to go try again........

**PS: The above rating is only my personal opinion and may be different from other bros.....

Shaved Shaft
18-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Apple is great for me...

Eileen gives the best ZG:p

anfield2468
02-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Any new comers that can shock our sexperience? So far seems like this place is not happening...

tequila33
05-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Pls pardon my lousy english as this is my virgin FR.
Juz visited this joint last nite at 9pm, ask for Yvonne (heard she has big boobs). Recep says she available at 9.30pm so I immediately on liao.
Ist time see her was like ,'' Wow she got big boobs for her petite size loh!'' Proceed with the massage on my back, her massage was so-so only. After 20mins, asked me to turn to the front then pop the GQ. I went for FJ. She then uses her big boobs to massage my dick, shiok loh! Immediate hard-on. She then BBBJ me with hot water, damn shiok loh, almost came loh. I didn't let my hands free, auto-roam her and can feel her pussy was very wet already. She capped me and asked if I wanna be on top or she doing the riding and I opted to be on top. The FJ was nice and very accomodating.

Name: Yvonne (Malaysian)
Body: 8/10 (Small size n slim)
Boobs: C - D cup (Big boobs for her size)
Massage: 6/10
HJ: No
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction with hot water)
Frenching: No (I didn't try cos don't like)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite accommodating as I try many positions before cumming)
Damage: $45 (massage)+ $100 (full package)

jacky070
27-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Tried this spa 3 times in the month of April.

1st visit : Yvonne (100% Malaysian)
Massage : 7/10 use olive oil and her knees to massage
looks: 7.5/10 Damn sexy but got abit tummy
breast: 33D but saggy and big arolea
breast job : 8/10 1st time trying, cum onto her breast feeling good.
damage : 45 + 80
GFE : Yes
RTF : maybe

2nd visit : Kris (Malaysian but seems like china)
Massage : 6/10 Normal without oil
looks : 6/10
breast : 34B
bj : 8/10 Slow deep throat, CIM
damage : 45 + 80
GFE : Yes
RTF : maybe

3rd visit : Baby (Local Malay)
Massage : 8/10 soothing with baby lotion
looks : 8/10 Very pretty and mind blowing figure
Breast : 34C Nice and firm
BJ : 5/10 SOP
FJ : 6/10 Tight with seductive moans
damage : 45 + 100
GFE: No
RTF : YES (I like her figure)

yzzz
03-05-2008, 01:11 AM
FR on Chris:

Ht: 1.6m
Wt: about 40 plus?
Boob: B Cup
Waist: abt 25 or 26 inch ba.... not too sure
Look: 8.5
hair: wavy brown

Went on a trip to elegance. I was surprised by the nice environment and clean surroundings. The hot pool looks really luxurious compared to the other spa i've been to. Was led to a corner room after half hour of enjoying the nice ambience.

Chris came in wearing a short dress that's a bit fluffed at the bottom. The dress revealed her tight sporty body. I was instantly excited. She's the type i like! Furthermore her skin is slightly tanned. Looks likes those girls at sentosa who play beach volley! Her face belongs to the foxy class that is very seductive.

Action with her was great. Frenching was sweet and her neck smells absolutely womanly. Grab her sporty bod and jabbed my manhood in her. She moans little but if u listen close to her mouth u can hear light gasps. she rides tough and i really like the looks of her bod riding. Decided to cum with her riding, grabbed her waist and jerked her bouncing up and down... just imagine a sporty lady bouncing on u... overall

BJ: normal
FJ: nice paced, not too fierce nor not too gentle
Damage: $45 for 45mins of massage $100 for the full service
Total $145

Rexelone
03-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Went down today at 6plus.
Paid for 45 dollars.
Nice place and quiet. classy. cosy room with bathroom.
Came in a very cute girl not woman I would say.

FR on Yuki:

Looks: 8.5/10 like a peach face
Body:7/10 small size and cute
Boob: 7/10 A+ Cup
HJ: 6/10 normal lor, nothing special
BJ: she doesn't provide. (asked)
FJ: she doesn't provide. (asked)
Damage: $45 for 45mins of massage $50 for the HJ
Total $95

(What happened to me may not be the same case for you)
She is pretty but a pity she only offer HJ.
Massage normal heavy piano from leg to neck.
Worst still, no kissing, normal hug.can touch a bit only.
basically I've paid $50 for a hand only.
She did mention to me to ask for other girls for full services instead lolz. strange or just that she doesn't like me.
Checked with her Jessie and Baby (not working on this Sunday or alol Sunday, not sure) have the biggest boobs around.
Anyone can confirm?

Rexelone
04-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Went down again today at 4plus to confirm whether this will be on my list of favourites.
Paid for 60 dollars.

FR on Kris:

Looks: 8/10 true enough she is foxy.
Body:6/10 (not really my type)
Boob: 5/10 C i think, shaggy.
HJ: 8/10 good sensational approach
BJ: 9/10 swallow deep throat
FJ: a bit wet
Damage: $60 for 65mins of massage $100 for the full package
Total $160
*RTF: no (its just my personal opinion).

(What happened to me may not be the same case for you)
She is pretty and foxy with clothes on. once she took them off.. a bit let down.
Massage heavy and nice from neck to leg with knees.
*Two times is enough to convince me myself that it is not worth going down there even though its near my house.

longthickrod76
06-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Pls pardon my lousy english as this is my virgin FR.
Juz visited this joint last nite at 9pm, ask for Yvonne (heard she has big boobs). Recep says she available at 9.30pm so I immediately on liao.
Ist time see her was like ,'' Wow she got big boobs for her petite size loh!'' Proceed with the massage on my back, her massage was so-so only. After 20mins, asked me to turn to the front then pop the GQ. I went for FJ. She then uses her big boobs to massage my dick, shiok loh! Immediate hard-on. She then BBBJ me with hot water, damn shiok loh, almost came loh. I didn't let my hands free, auto-roam her and can feel her pussy was very wet already. She capped me and asked if I wanna be on top or she doing the riding and I opted to be on top. The FJ was nice and very accomodating.

Name: Yvonne (Malaysian)
Boobs: C - D cup (Big boobs for her size)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction with hot water)
Frenching: No (I didn't try cos don't like)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite accommodating as I try many positions before cumming)
Damage: $45 (massage)+ $100 (full package)

Yvonne got give BBBJ????

I thought only capped BJ nia... basket... kena short-changed...

Can confirm bro?

gunnerstriker
10-05-2008, 02:18 AM
seldom get 2 post online as CO is always ard n quickly posted as she 2 tired n fall asleep.went 2 elegance,the place was ok but bathrm looks small ok last mon,wed,fri the girls tat i met r as follow

monday
Name: chris or kris
Boobs:5/10 (not for bros who luv big boobs)
Catbath: 7.5/10
BJ: 6/10 (sian half cos no bbbj n few licks only)
Frenching: No
FJ: 8/10 (Quite accommodating)
Damage: $65(massage)+ $100 (full package)
RTF: mayb

wed
Name: june(see she familiar n ask her she previously fr where n she said BPark,drop her dress n see her pink thongs small head cant tink liao)
Boobs:6/10 (not for bros who luv big boobs)
Massage: 8.5/10(gd n sensual)
Catbath: 7.5/10
BbbJ: 8.5/10 (deep throat n suckin non stop)
RTF: yes

fri
Name: carol
Body: 9.5/10 (med build ard 1.65 but figure is gd wif nice boobs n perkin buttwif black string on)
Boobs:8/10 (jus nice)
Massage: 8/10(bro who luv hard massage,she the 1)
Catbath: 8.5/10(licks u like a kitten)
BJ: 6/10 (sian half cos no bbbj n few licks same as chris)
FJ: 8/10 (2 fast n furious when doggie n she say she like it best)
RTF: yes(she maintain her body by dancing in dragonfly, best figure among 3)

merlinxsky
26-05-2008, 12:37 PM
ok my turn ... went to the place twice...

1st trip
Name: junice or something..(china ger lah) really cannot remember..ask counter-girl, china girl starts with J - confirm is J just cannot rem the full name...sorry
looks: 5.5/10
body: short and very slim
boobs: A - - - - - - - - not really non-existence....but ...hianzz....
services:
massage: one word - great, good effort and very considerate, make every massage point count, direct and good usage of strength. For a girl her size, that power is unbelievable. easily a 8.5/10
extra: JG is what she will recommend, she says that she learnt it from some thai master, whatever lah, but she was pretty pro with the process, she knows how to bring your bro to the highs and then to the lows...just like taking a roller coaster ride. one thing i notice abt her JG, she likes to stare at your bro as she does it, kind of make you feel that she is admiring and dying to engulf him...hahaha...is a petty that she is not that pretty, if not...can you imagine that look and those impulsive feelings you will be getting....hahaha...let bros here slowly imagine ok ... hahaha
extra point service: upon ready for release, she made an effort to orgasm you...hahaha...i felt like laughing my ase out really, but imagine this....you find it is amusing and at the same time your little bro trying to shoot...wtf ....but i have to give double thumbs up for her service, her effort. Very customer focus.
RTf: no...reason being that looks does matter...but her service and massage are top notch.
damages: standard lah, dun need to say, mkt rate

2nd trip
Name: Yuki
looks: cute, easily 7.5/10 but i rate her 6.5/10 (later u will knw y)
body: very slim and nice, hardly any baby fats, typical NDG size
boobs: another A but +
Services:
Massage: good effort, does the right things at the right spots, no touch touch or press press, effort is there, strength is there...good massage.
extra: this is where i wonder what happen, as accordingly to bros here, she doesn't do FJ, but was offered, similarly i felt 50% felt good taking it and not taking it...here's the reason....
Bad news first, she is darn lousy at FJ lah...i dun feel her doing it, she doesn't give you the right feeling, no GFE, not even a CFM feeling at all....is like F and get it done feeling...very dead....but also, i wouldn't say she is "dead fish" but more like "wooden fish" not pro-active or reactive, just plain going through the process...thus i felt 50% shouldn't have taken it.
Good thing, like i say, she is more "wooden fish" then "dead fish", she gives out very soft moans but really at min....hahaha...so once in a while you catches that, you feel like doing it to a girl without sex experience...virgin feeling....hahaha...further to tat...she is darn tight....when she first sat on me...wow....it was tight.....not fitting hor bro, i meant tight...is like wearing a CD that feeling....tight....darn shiok, similarly as her body is young and firm, her butt is soooo soooo firm, no marks no flabbies, is pure butt, smooth and tight...pls hor bro....not ase jamming ok, just doggie...hahahahaha.....
generally, if you want a girl that know how to play along with you in a FJ, forget it, but if you want to teach her, be patience and be ready for rejection , she is kind of not very compromising when it comes to FJ, e.g. letting go her hair, she has long hair, but during FJ, she ties them up, some bros may like girls with long hair during FJ letting them down, gives you a very different feeling, frankly she looks better when her hair down, anyhow, that's my score: 5.5/10 for general...6.5/10 for tightness...
RTF: nope...leave it as a good memory
Damage: usual mkt price

Generally about the whole place....smeellllllllll really bad....Yuki is the last time i am going back, the place just doesn't smell that nice....the mgt has to do something abt the vent or please do something to make the place dun smell like rotting ....
NOTES: i did manage to get a good look at a few other girls, generally i find them not bad looking, not SYT but young enough - like late 20's, dressing are relatively sexy and but generally no real big boobsters .... boob lovers might want to give this place a miss, range for boobs firing is limited .... less that, if you happen to pass by the place and have noting to do and can deal with the smell, can lah, long term wise, i doubt bros will enjoy....have fun brothers

jacky070
27-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Visit Elegance twice again this month as is near my workplace.

Judy: PRC
looks : 5.5/10
Breast : Just a little xiaolongbao
Jua Gen : Nice feeling but seems to be more like sensual penis massage

This gal is a damn cheeky and playful, will keep teasting you with nice words.

Yuki : Malaysian
looks : 7/10
Breast : 5/10 A cup
Body : 7/10
Handjob : 6/10 with lotion
Did not try others as she seems to be quite monotone. She does provide BJ,BM and FJ

The recep brown sugar damn power and JUDE~! Too bad she does not serve, sometimes last year she still serve but now no more :( wonder any bros here try her last year?

hornybeng
27-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Hmm, i tot there is a C cup small frame gal called Yvonne? Gone already har? :(

jacky070
28-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Evon the C cup girl . . told me D the previous time, is still there. My friend just tried her 3 days ago.

Rexelone
15-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Anyone bros know if there are any new girls in this health spa?

Like do they refresh the girls in this health spa or its the same as always kind of health spa?

gunnerstriker
15-06-2008, 05:01 PM
went 2 elegance again last wk wif my buddy, don koe they new or wat cos no see any bros mention their name here.My frd kanna a china gal but i forgot wats her name,according to my buddy she BJ wif her lying down n my frd kneel on 4s n she jus BJ fr below,tink its a new method:)
i kanna a lady col wendy she's fr Macau, below is her status.

Name: wendy(mid 30s)
Body: 7/10 (Small size wif a bit of meat)
Boobs:6/10 (not for bros who luv big boobs)
Massage: 8.5/10(reali koe how 2 press)
Catbath: no
BbbJ: 8/10 (tot wif raincoat no feelin n feel disappointed but hey she koe how 2 make u feel gd wif coat on)
Damage: $60(massage)+ $100 (full package)
RTF: want 2 try other gals there

BIGFIGHTER
15-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Yvonne got give BBBJ????

I thought only capped BJ nia... basket... kena short-changed...

Can confirm bro?

Yesterday tried Yvonne and she told me that
ALL GIRL AT ELEGANCE ARE GOING BJ ONLY

ANY BRO CAN CONFIRM IS IT TRUE ???
OR CAN RECOMMEND GOOD BBBJ GIRL???

lovesprout
15-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Name: Mike

From your description, I feel this lady might be the same Mike used to work in Solid Gold Coast Health Center. Any bro can confirm that?

gunnerstriker
15-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Yesterday tried Yvonne and she told me that
ALL GIRL AT ELEGANCE ARE GOING BJ ONLY

ANY BRO CAN CONFIRM IS IT TRUE ???
OR CAN RECOMMEND GOOD BBBJ GIRL???

hi bro u look for June and see whether its true, last try her she doin BBBJ.

BIGFIGHTER
16-07-2008, 07:52 AM

Bro,

Thanks for the information

mirkblood
16-07-2008, 01:26 PM

June does only 1 "B" ..

cwcw7878
16-07-2008, 03:56 PM
i was there twice cos near my work place.. didnt try anything but saw a stunner.... after checking with the counter.. this malay chick named BABY.. next time must try....

sub51
30-07-2008, 10:01 AM
i was there twice cos near my work place.. didnt try anything but saw a stunner.... after checking with the counter.. this malay chick named BABY.. next time must try....

Thanks for sharing brother........
I have tried her before.....if not mistaken she worked in Anson Health Spa at International Plaza before......
U should try her.....
I wish to try the babe at the front counter....really hot.

sub51
31-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Went there the other day..........
The girl at the front desk was very sexy.......

BIGFIGHTER
06-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Visited Yday and requested for
( Following is my own view )

Baby (Local Malay)
Massage : 7/10 with baby lotion
looks/Body : 7.5/10 pretty and have a good figure
but i believe the boobs are not real
BJ/FJ : 6/10 to me consider SOP
Damage : 45 + 100
RTF : Don't think so

Next like to try Chris or Carol for better services

Cherrs

fly2mars
01-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Hi, first post here......

Went over to elegance last week and asked for big boob gals at the recept. Paid $45 and went in to use the facilities before the massage. When the time slot for me to go in for massage, I was ushered into a room to wait for the gal. I decided to bath again as I was bathing halfway when the guy called me to go for the massage. In came a petite but busty gal, I tot to myself...ho sei liao, just what I asked for. The massage was surprisingly good as I visited this spa a few times but massage was always chop chop. She paid special detail to the Ahole after giving me a mid to hard massage to sooth me. It went on for like 5 mins before she asked me to flip over, she then held my dick and stroked it slowly and popped the GQ.

I was already high by then and opt for full package. She then went out to get the stuff, action started immediately when she got back. The funny thing was she never give me a blowjob. The handjob was good tou, together with the licking and breast massage. She then capped me and started off with cowgal, we then changed to lotus, standing, doggie then missionary. After like 10mins I unloaded in her and we went to bath together.

Name : Ally (viet chinese)
Body : 7/10
Boobs : at least a C+
Sexperience index : 7.5/10
Damage : 45 + 100 + tips
RTF : Yes

hornybeng
01-10-2008, 01:30 AM
Malay chicks..Recept and Baby on leave, hari raya. Sad, bad day to visit. Saw Evon with her huge rack, but not quite chio. In the end, chose Kris/Chris

Looks: 6.0(Should be late 20s)
Body: 6.5 (Tall, slim, nice fleshy butt, but boobs B only)
FJ: 6.5 (SOP)
RTF: No, try others.
DMG: 45 + 100

The place abit run-down and very ulu.

Other which i saw are:

Kelly, viet, looks 6
Yuki, Cute SYT, looks 6.5, but heard that sometimes dun do FJ.
Joanne, looks 6

jwong
01-10-2008, 10:15 AM
My first FR here so might not be too good.
Went down to the Elegance Health spa on Sunday.... here is a FR on the compound..Malay recept

Facilities: 7/10 decent size hot pool, steam room and sauna.
food is normal and drinks are decent..

The girl i have tried name is Yuki.. she came in the room and i didn't take much notice since she looks pretty average... as usual i lie down and let her do the massage. she does it with a towl and i like it since the strengh is ok for me. Have some TCSS, pretty chatty and have good work attitude... very gf like feeling and polite... as normal I just go to the point.

Name: Yuki
body: 5/10
boobs: 5/10 a C i think, handful
BJ: Never try
Fingering :Not Allowed
FJ: 6/10 can feel that she is wet......Very horny
attutide: 6/10 good! very accomdating, gf like, no rush at all
Other damage HJ $50/ Sexy Massage with HJ $80/ FJ $100

jwong
03-10-2008, 09:22 AM
My Second FR here so might not be too good.
Went down to the Elegance Health spa YESTERDAY.... here is a FR on the compound..Malay recept

The Malay local girl i have tried name is .. she came in the room and i didn't take much notice since she looks pretty ok... as usual i lie down and let her do the massage. she does it with a towl and i like it since the strengh is perfect for me. Have some TCSS, pretty chatty and have good work attitude... very gf like feeling and polite... as normal I just go to the point.

Race: Malay Local Sporean
Name: Orange
body: 6/10
boobs: 5/10 a B i think, handful
Fingering :Allowed
Damage: $45 (included usage of facility) + sexy Massage

samyvirgo
10-10-2008, 04:10 PM
My first visit to spa. Initally went there to c c only, but in the end went for the service. Paid the ent fees, a uncle brought me to the rm. Waited a bit long, 4-5mins, then the ger came. The environment there was super, very classy. 1st time, so massage for 30 mins b4 summoning my courage to ask her got wat other services. Then she said (can't rem the name liao, Malaysian) 50 hj, 80 bj, 100 full. Went for full. Immd she took off her white blouse, nothg else inside. She did a bit of hj to make me rise the flag, then using bj method to wear the safety cap for me. The bj was gd, then i went for mission position, then dog. Her moan was a turn on.....

Looks 7/10
Body 6/10
Foreplay 8/10

BIGFIGHTER
14-10-2008, 08:01 AM
Bro,

Sorry,

Are you sure the Malay girl called Orange

as i went Yesterday and told Orange leave the place more then a month.

At present,there are two malay girls , One call baby and other forgot her name.

My Second FR here so might not be too good.
Went down to the Elegance Health spa YESTERDAY.... here is a FR on the compound..Malay recept

The Malay local girl i have tried name is .. she came in the room and i didn't take much notice since she looks pretty ok... as usual i lie down and let her do the massage. she does it with a towl and i like it since the strengh is perfect for me. Have some TCSS, pretty chatty and have good work attitude... very gf like feeling and polite... as normal I just go to the point.

Race: Malay Local Sporean
Name: Orange
body: 6/10
boobs: 5/10 a B i think, handful
Fingering :Allowed
Damage: $45 (included usage of facility) + sexy Massage

kenny_su
14-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Bro,

Sorry,

Are you sure the Malay girl called Orange

as i went Yesterday and told Orange leave the place more then a month.

At present,there are two malay girls , One call baby and other forgot her name.

Ya Orange left few months already, think he got the wrong Name =)

cheongparty
17-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Used to go elegance but stopped after all their gals seem to be in their mid 30s. Last wk after work damn tired bo bian went coz its the nearest hc to my place. Ask the recep to recommend a PRC gal for me and she got me judy.

First look, she's just an average looker with small boobs but being more to relax I didn't care much. Started her massage and I realised that for HC standard she's quite good with strength. Asked the recep to extend to 1 hr.

After the soothing massage, she asked me to prob up to my knees and she started an oil massage on my thighs before stroking my lil bro to full erection. Was actually vry tired but was aroused by her nimble fingers. She popped the G question so I opted for the full package. She went to get the CD and started a sensual catbath on my whole body before caping my bro with her mouth and did a BJ. What I really liked abt her is that rather than the SOP provided by other gals, she is very responsive and good at adapting to my demands changing from 1 position to the other seamlessly. Finally couldn't tahan and exploded.

Summary:
Name: Judy (PRC)
Boobs: A+
Body: 7 petite
HJ: 7 (with ass rim)
BJ: 7 (with CD)
FJ: 7
GFF: 8
RTF: YES!

BIGFIGHTER
21-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Tried YUKi few days and my personnal view a sfollwo :-

Body: 6.5
BJ: 6.5 (with CD)
FJ: 6.5
GFF: 6.5
RTF: Don't think so

ministry
12-12-2008, 05:31 PM
My first FR...went to Elegance a couple of days back. Ask for 45min and immediate masssage. Led to room and waited...she came...asked me to lie down and she proceeded with massage. About 20mins later, came the GQ. Opted for full service...but I don't feel like it is full service. She just stroke, stroke my bro and asked me to mount her liao (with cap, of course). I sian and quickly quick to "auto-mode" and fast fast shoot off...showered and left.

Race: Chinese from Malaysia
Name: Jane
Looks: 7.5/10 face quite pleasant with nice smile
body: 6/10 a bit to the fleshy type
boobs: 5/10 dunno the size but a little hanging type
BJ: Didn't do it
Fingering : no have...she kept pushing my hands off...
FJ: 5/10 only 1 x position.. and only say "good, good"
attutide: 5/10 average
Damage: $45 (included usage of facility) + "full service" $100
RTF: no man...

anfield2468
30-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Still happening at elegance? Seems quiet.

anfield2468
08-02-2009, 03:11 PM
I was there on 30-01-2009 even though no response. Wanted Kitty, but counter said need to wait 1 hours later, so ask for recommendation. KNN, assigned a gal named Jane, a Malaysian. Cannot touch here and there, boo massage so-so only, asked me for $80. At least HJ not too bad, made me cum shiok shiok. But I will avoid her totally. For alls reference.

Came back makan and saw Kitty - very pretty, Next time must book first. Then saw another one, name is June, sexy MILF and slim too. Will try also.

Goliath_8
09-02-2009, 09:58 AM
I was there on 30-01-2009 even though no response. Wanted Kitty, but counter said need to wait 1 hours later, so ask for recommendation. KNN, assigned a gal named Jane, a Malaysian. Cannot touch here and there, boo massage so-so only, asked me for $80. At least HJ not too bad, made me cum shiok shiok. But I will avoid her totally. For alls reference.

Came back makan and saw Kitty - very pretty, Next time must book first. Then saw another one, name is June, sexy MILF and slim too. Will try also.

Bro can PM me Kitty contact. Tks

Dicker21
09-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Goliath_8
Pls call Elegance Spa for Kitty 62656612

Rab7
09-02-2009, 04:18 PM
hi,
how do u compare facilities with this place and Solid Gold Spa at pasir Pang 88 ?
Which place has better facilities ?
thanks

BIGFIGHTER
17-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Bro,

Tried june and to me her service consider not bad
How is the servcice of Kitty

[QUOTE=
Came back makan and saw Kitty - very pretty, Next time must book first. Then saw another one, name is June, sexy MILF and slim too. Will try also.[/QUOTE]

BIGFIGHTER
18-02-2009, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=

Came back makan and saw Kitty - very pretty, Next time must book first. Then saw another one, name is June, sexy MILF and slim too. Will try also.[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro,

Yday called Elegance and told no girl call KITTY
Bro in future pls provide correct informaiton

Tks

zennbox
18-02-2009, 07:53 PM
My first FR...went to Elegance a couple of days back. Ask for 45min and immediate masssage. Led to room and waited...she came...asked me to lie down and she proceeded with massage. About 20mins later, came the GQ. Opted for full service...but I don't feel like it is full service. She just stroke, stroke my bro and asked me to mount her liao (with cap, of course). I sian and quickly quick to "auto-mode" and fast fast shoot off...showered and left.

Race: Chinese from Malaysia
Name: Jane
Looks: 7.5/10 face quite pleasant with nice smile
body: 6/10 a bit to the fleshy type
boobs: 5/10 dunno the size but a little hanging type
BJ: Didn't do it
Fingering : no have...she kept pushing my hands off...
FJ: 5/10 only 1 x position.. and only say "good, good"
attutide: 5/10 average
Damage: $45 (included usage of facility) + "full service" $100
RTF: no man...

Her massage was piano type and work like a babedoll..here cannot that cannot..

lao_teeko
20-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Race: Local Malay
Name: Baby
Looks: 7/10 not bad. sweet looking
massage: 4/10 can be better
body: 7/10 svelte.
boobs: 2/10 big B cup but enhanced confirmed
BJ: 5/10
Fingering :Never try
FJ: 6/10 normal
Attitude: 6/10 pretty friendly.
RTF: nope. i hate enhanced boobs.

souvenir
22-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Juz visited this joint tonite with another bro at 10pm, check with the counter, say they close at 11pm. No choice, only got about 10mins to soak in the hot pool then urgent to the room for massage.
Nice cozy room with shower room inside, waited for 5mins, then came in a slim lady fair and with long hair. Proceed with the massage on my back, her massage was quite ok, not those panio type, can feel her strenght and feel relax. After 20mins she focus on my butt area, carressing the bum and tickle the groin area. Asked me to turn to the front then pop the GQ. I opted for FJ. She then strip to her birthday suit, using her boobs to massage my dick for awhile then catbath me while her hand doing HJ. I didn't let my hands free, I enjoy auto-roam her as she has fair and smooth skin. Can feel her pussy was very wet already. She capped me and asked if I wanna be on top or she doing the riding and I opted to be on top. The FJ was nice, frenching and carressing each other, very accomodating and GFE.

Name: Chris (Malaysian/Ipoh)
Body: 8/10 (I like slim figure)
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 5/10 (coz catbath at the same time)
BJ: 8/10 (good suction and deep-throath, she really sallow)
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (GFE)
damage: $45 (massage)+ $100 (full package) + $20 (tips)

Can bro tell us what is her age..lookwise also tks

dereklim1985
15-09-2009, 06:57 PM
After Went there about 2pm...Got into massage at 3pm...to cut it short here it goes

Name: June (Malaysian Chinese)
Body: 6/10 (Small size but got flabby stomach)
Boobs: 6/10 (not for bros who luv big boobs)
Massage: 9/10(She's really good in message...those who like massage one can go for her)
HJ: 5/10 (Only Few Sec)
Catbath: 6/10 (Can feel really very commercial like)
BbbJ: 8/10 (Slow But Can feel teeth)
Frenching: 5/10 (Kiss Only No French)
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodating)
Damage: $35 (Massage)+ $100 (full package)
RTF: Will Come Back To This HC For Other Girls Though...

DOM ROUGH
15-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Went to Elegance last week with a fren and the place was so Uluuu. Luckily my fren drive. went straight to counter ask for someone young. she recomm baby. I happened to rem that some bro say baby was good so I quickly said I want. Haa. dun care abt my fren. We both went in room for shower. wait for gal to arrival. Then the room telephone ring. Recpt called in and say baby going home liao,change another for me. Sianz......I say ok loh. anyone young can liao as I dunnoe any name here. came in a prc and her name was Nana was here only 3 months. Sounds like a thai name...haaa. anyway normal back massage then turn over and ask qns. I choose $80 as i dun have much with me. She went to strip and after ask me to go on my fours like a dog. After which came something really shiok....she was ass rimming and sucking my balls like no tomorow. This 1 really commondo!!! Throughout the whole session, she was like high on medication.....keep asking me to give her....(as in sperm la!) dunnoe how to say ....but she really commando . Great for bros who into commando. The whole thing ended with me spraying the bullets all over her breast. :)

NaNa
Overall
Massage : 8/10
Look : 6.5/10 (my own opinion)
HJ : 7/10
BJ : 8/10
GF :8/10
RTF : after I try the baby.

depechemode
18-09-2009, 05:45 PM
hi

any bro know is there any gal tat do bbbj in elegance?

prefer bbbj but understand not all the gal got do...

Blurrr
20-10-2009, 02:41 AM
Went to Elegance last Friday after a hh session @ the ktv, which cannot make it. Was told that the beer was 23.8 per jug. 2 jugs free room. Sit down then realise its exclusive of nuts and fruits. So...for the 2 jugs, its about 70plus. Freaking ripped off. Anyway cut the story short, went next door for a bonking session after so alcohol intake.

FR as per follows

Race: Malaysia Chinese
Name: yvonne(went in she say eileen, confused)
Looks: 5.8/10 not bad. sweet looking
massage: 5/10
body: 7/10 petit
boobs: 7/10 big c/d cup
BJ: 5/10 (low suction, no power)
Fingering :Never try
FJ: 6/10 normal
Attitude: 6/10 pretty friendly.
RTF: nope. too many deer to be hunted

dotcomkenn
05-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Any update or new Babes at this joint?

Camy
11-11-2009, 06:30 AM
Small frame , fair thai lady, Maggie ( former Waikiki ). Give hard massage, actually too hard for my liking that I felt more pain than relax.
Quoted 50/80/100. Counter offer 50 - strip & roam. She said no. So I keep my $$$ and sperm. I am sure her boobs is not original as is does not match her small frame. Anyway she does not measure up in her look and massage.( disappointed as I thought all thai lady can give a good massage)
The coffee lounge is just behind the reception counter. Good place for chicks watching as they need to go pass the recep. to get their appt. Saw a few walking by , mostly in their 30s .
One of the cheaper HC around with full facilities@ $38 before 5pm. Surprising they have very nice kiminos but they did not provide slippers and the changing room is a bit cramp, otherwise good place to spent an afternoon.

coolberg
13-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Visited the spa early last month.. Booked Baby since my friend said she is a beauty.. True enough she is. would rate her looks at 8.5/10; Tall & slim, nice boobs with nipples you wanna tune all day.. big round eyes.. she was a former karaoke hostess.. Massage was surprisingly good. hard enough to release my body tension... I opted for HJ only.. but midway kinda regret i didn't take full service.. coz she giving me the cfm look.. next round, i'm sure to fuck her..

sir_hunter
15-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Visited the spa early last month.. Booked Baby since my friend said she is a beauty.. True enough she is. would rate her looks at 8.5/10; Tall & slim, nice boobs with nipples you wanna tune all day.. big round eyes.. she was a former karaoke hostess.. Massage was surprisingly good. hard enough to release my body tension... I opted for HJ only.. but midway kinda regret i didn't take full service.. coz she giving me the cfm look.. next round, i'm sure to fuck her..

true..she's one of the better looking mly in this line..but the service suxx..aka dead fish when u fuck her..so i tink u shld save $ and look for other gems..my 2 cents worth..

blogwatch
29-12-2009, 07:09 PM
tried yvonne..
regretted

like dead fish...
and she smells

anfield2468
05-01-2010, 04:40 AM
Dun waste time going there. No standard girls.

jasonyap
05-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Dun waste time going there. No standard girls.

AGREED! This place smells and Entrance Fee is $45 for 45 min....Very Expensive considering the location

DanChiam
05-01-2010, 07:04 PM
true..she's one of the better looking mly in this line..but the service suxx..aka dead fish when u fuck her..so i tink u shld save $ and look for other gems..my 2 cents worth..

Try Linda...I think she is the Best of the lot here. For brothers who want "good" massage" at reasonable price $35 with meals and facilities and lounge, this place is best.

If thats not enough, think back when was the last time you pay $30 for a HJ with fondling breasts or $60 for body and BJ?

But one caveat, the masseurs! you may have seen them clearing dishes in food court before..or the aunties at the check out counters in Fairprice.

Go try it out..

jasonyap
06-01-2010, 06:52 PM
tried yvonne..
regretted

like dead fish...
and she smells

She pee in the shower the last time I tried her. When she was getting strip for the special, she stepped into the shower and pee. That was my last time i tried this place

kenny_su
06-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Try Linda...I think she is the Best of the lot here. For brothers who want "good" massage" at reasonable price $35 with meals and facilities and lounge, this place is best.

If thats not enough, think back when was the last time you pay $30 for a HJ with fondling breasts or $60 for body and BJ?

But one caveat, the masseurs! you may have seen them clearing dishes in food court before..or the aunties at the check out counters in Fairprice.

Go try it out..

Best in which part? Skills? Looks? or massage ?;)

jasonyap
07-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Best in which part? Skills? Looks? or massage ?;)

if in terms of looks, In my humble opinion, I think the receptionist is the best looking of the lot. One look at the receptionist, you can tell what to expect from the gals. This place CMI. wonder when the lease on the premises expires?

kenny_su
07-01-2010, 10:58 PM
if in terms of looks, In my humble opinion, I think the receptionist is the best looking of the lot. One look at the receptionist, you can tell what to expect from the gals. This place CMI. wonder when the lease on the premises expires?

lol... Bro, i don agreed by that... do somemore search of the place =)

DanChiam
08-01-2010, 12:51 AM
lol... Bro, i don agreed by that... do somemore search of the place =)

kenny, any recom? you recce enough?

ronnie_wong
21-01-2010, 10:53 PM
kenny, any recom? you recce enough?

no need to recommend. closing down soom

kenny_su
22-01-2010, 09:22 PM
no need to recommend. closing down soom

Where did u get the info from?

Hornyvampire
24-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Pls get ur info right 1st b4 saying it's closing down.Don't misguide other bros here.FYI it's not closing.

kenny_su
26-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Pls get ur info right 1st b4 saying it's closing down.Don't misguide other bros here.FYI it's not closing.

Bro, u always go there? :p

Hornyvampire
28-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Bro, u always go there? :pYes bro,but i always find the viet ger only coz can bbbj :p

kenny_su
29-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Yes bro,but i always find the viet ger only coz can bbbj :p

oh ic... so who hav u try so far? wat is the viet ger name? :p

ronnie_wong
29-01-2010, 12:28 AM
"Yes bro,but i always find the viet ger only coz can bbbj "
26-01-2010 11:13 AM

oh ic... so who hav u try so far? wat is the viet ger name? :p

One Man Talking!

Hornyvampire
29-01-2010, 05:34 AM
Plz wake up ur idea bro.Even though my post not many i also not so stupid to play tis kind of game.If u interested u can meet me up coz i'm not a comp hero like u.Tis spa i also no shares wat for i help them upz the thread or promote them?Seems like ur the one who have something against them tats y u have some problem.:rolleyes:
Enjoy ur stay in ur cyber world kid.

kenny_su
30-01-2010, 11:41 AM
"Yes bro,but i always find the viet ger only coz can bbbj "
26-01-2010 11:13 AM

One Man Talking!

Wat u Mean One Man Talking? U got problem? ;)

ronnie_wong
31-01-2010, 01:25 AM
Plz wake up ur idea bro.Even though my post not many i also not so stupid to play tis kind of game.If u interested u can meet me up coz i'm not a comp hero like u.Tis spa i also no shares wat for i help them upz the thread or promote them?Seems like ur the one who have something against them tats y u have some problem.:rolleyes:
Enjoy ur stay in ur cyber world kid.

Still one man talking...hahahaha. Pls lah, grow up, this place CMI.

brudder3039
04-02-2010, 12:09 AM
Lately came across this new counter staff lao cha bo at elegance, attitude quite bad n f**k up, quite pissed, will give tis place amiss until the management gets her changed......

ronnie_wong
04-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Lately came across this new counter staff lao cha bo at elegance, attitude quite bad n f**k up, quite pissed, will give tis place amiss until the management gets her changed......

Brother, you are very kind. Not only is the recep FVVK up, the whole place F up esp the specky uncle who show people to the rooms, and Linda. The place smell. ventilation bad!

Should close, Ministry of Environment should come and close it down,

big fat ass
09-02-2010, 03:39 AM
Had been there in 2008. Had a FJ with BABY a malay. She looks great with enhanced boob as i am a boob lover. Wonder she still working there??

blogwatch
19-03-2010, 02:54 AM
Evonne

Malaysian chinese

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 8/10
BJ: 6/10 (used too much saliva... I don't like)
Fingering: allow
FJ: 5/10 (accomodating but very dead fish like that... maybe cos I last customer of the day?)

madness_me
16-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Went to Elegance yest afternoon for the sole intention of a "rub down".. went to the counter to ask for a malay masseur however none available. was given a Thai namely Jennifer.....The stare in her eyes when she did the massage was enough to make my lil bro mari kita!! The rest is HISTORY!! ;)

Name: Jennifer
Nationality : Thai married to a Singaporean
Height : 1.65m
Weight : 55kg
Boobs: 32D
Massage: 8/10 (Thai style)
Damage :

HJ: 50
BJ:80
FJ: 100

Vitamin M well spent!! She work only on weekdays 11-6pm!! Will visit again next week.. 100%

oscar676
20-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Elegance, receptionist is one unfriendly lau char boh, whole place stinks, but I had some nice memories there, let's face it, this is Jurong, very hard to find places to get relief.

I have tried Wendy(ex-Macau), Ivy(ex-Vietnam) and one ex-malaysian from KL I cannot remember the name.

Like the saying goes, no fish, prawn also can.

The massages were nothing to write about, but the HJ and BJ and FJ brings you to the same culmination.

And when you are in Jurong, you dun complain much, because there are very few place you can go, especially after AV raids on all the PRC joints.

oscar676
21-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Now I remember the name of the KL girl I tried...she is Jessie. She is pretty and has a nice figure. GFE was there. I would rate her 8/10 in all areas.

For those starving people in the west, this lady provides some relief.

punk8813
27-04-2010, 11:53 PM
Now I remember the name of the KL girl I tried...she is Jessie. She is pretty and has a nice figure. GFE was there. I would rate her 8/10 in all areas.

For those starving people in the west, this lady provides some relief.

Any latest update? Is kelly still around?

oscar676
30-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Place still smells, but heck, tis is Jurong, hard to get relief.

One rainy day, whole place FULL HOUSE. All girls taken, needed to wait! Tried one malay Ginger, ?50 yrs old. Just tried HJ. Too old to ask for BJ, or FJ. SHe got very bad eye bags and wrinkles. Younger days probably very hot, as she wore G-string, and got small tight butt, small waist, but boobs also very small.

Her HJ VERY GOOD! Better than most FJ!

Waiting to try Joey. I like BIG women, and Joey supposed to be biggest there.

STEVETGC
29-05-2010, 05:20 AM
Bro, please pm her contact. Thanks.

oscar676
01-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Finally got to try Joey.

She was busy, but heck, I wanted to wait for her.

When she came into the room, she looked like any office lady in her late 20s, but on the plump side, she is short, maybe 55kg or so. Face is only average.

I told her I was short of time, so she asked me if I wanna "sexy" massage starightaway, and she did a wonderful tittilating massage, making me stand up for Singapore.

Recent AV raids, so she said can only do HJ. Shit. Never mind, no fish, prawn also can.

HJ was good. Her breasts were small, but her skin is soft and smooth, had a lovely time auto roaming her breasts as she do HJ. Then she bent down and nibbled my nipples as she do HJ...SHIOK! I shot my load so high, some landed on my own shoulder! The HJ was damn shiok!

After cleaning me up,she then massaged my head for a while, very relaxing, and then she laid down beside me, and I stroked her breasts, and reached under, and she was wearing red, lacy G string...what a wonderful fuck she would have been. If not for AV raid, I am sure she would have liked to earn the extra $.

RTF? Sure!

oscar676
06-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Yesterday night drove past this place.
Supposed to be closed for renovations.
Saw a piece of paper on the glass door, but the lights were on.
Did not go in.
Wait a few more weeks try again.
Jurong is very, very dry now. No sound, no action...sianz.

alto
08-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Went to this place in Japanese garden couple of weeks ago, but it was closed. Saw a notice on the glass door saying closed since 9th June for renovation. May be will try going again after a few weeks.

anthony0431
04-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Went to this place in Japanese garden couple of weeks ago, but it was closed. Saw a notice on the glass door saying closed since 9th June for renovation. May be will try going again after a few weeks.
Any brother know when this place re-open again?Use to visit previously.Miss this place.

dereklim1985
05-10-2010, 03:50 PM
also wanted to know...