PDA

View Full Version : Kena cheat, Come here and Bitch

shutterbugstar
22-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Thanks to the bros who PM me with encourgaement regarding my stand against SC for his shocking revelations thread.

I only have 2 points to make.

1. Kena cheat already come internet and bitch, peep at other's hp contents and spread online is already very "san ba" like those aunties at the market.

So no need hide behind the facade of being righteous try to warn other ppl about the dangers and compare it to cheating old woman of her life savings. For fuck's sake the relationship started at a cheonging joint.

If they are old enuff to come out and fuck, i am sure they are old enuff to know the pitfalls.

Dont be hero and act big brother.

2. If want to come out and cheong, then must know how to lose graciously.

Cannot afford to lose, dont play. Dont lose already come internet and bitch about how u kena cheated. Be a man for fuck sake and "na de qi, fang de xia" (can lift up, can put down)

The Char Bor come Sg work of cos is to play with your emotions and make money lah.

Maybe ppl like SC think that they are damn handsome or have whatever divine rights that the gals must be honest with him or any other customers.

seven11
22-08-2007, 12:33 PM
What happen ?:confused:

CADA
22-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Haha, some people never learn .... they try to get upper hand over WLs .. must understand these are experienced WLs, so many bad stories liao still wanna try ... but TS, I suppose they wanna botch here let them lor, since, more stories can make more brothers aware of pitfalls :D

siamcutey
22-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Wah kena 'cheated' by me, come in here and bitch about me? :D

hahaha
SC

shutterbugstar
22-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Wah kena 'cheated' by me, come in here and bitch about me? :D

hahaha
SC

Hmmm...kena cheated by u?

R u aspiring to be my whore?

No thanks i am not interested in your services.

euphoriaz
22-08-2007, 05:08 PM
Hi both bros,

I'm not trying to come in between but hoping to be a lil' diplomatic here.

Bro SC has his point in stating out that such gals existing in the cheonging joints and warn all bros to be careful of her so we will not be cheated or fall into the pithole. Of coz looking into someone's HP is not so ethical but I think Bro SC' thread started with a gd intention of warning us bros. So many times although we always tell ourselves that we know when to stop or hold ourselves fr temptations, but it seldom works. This actually serve as a gd wake-up call to those who hv bn spending aimlessly to these ladies out there who are only eyeing our cash. Therefore for dat, i sort of agreed with wat Bro SC is doing.

Bro shutterbugstar is also rite in mentioning that we shld be old enuff to knw when to draw a line and avoid being cheated. Really in such cases, many a times there's no one to blame but our small head. So if we really got conned, juz hv to treat it as a lesson learnt and use our big head more during times of temptations~ Coz at the 1st place, we gave the money to them willingly.

Juz hope dat i dun get zapped with this post, juz trying to tell both Bros that they have their rite intentions here and hope dat we shld continue to care and share here. Hope dat both Bros can cool down a little and not let this issue create a war here.

Thank you!:o

suteerak1099
22-08-2007, 05:10 PM
from that thread... it is written in a 3rd party perspective, but i'm just very curious how a 3rd party can narrate the details so meticulously.... there's only few conclusions:
1) he's actually the said person who's being conned/cheated by 1, but narrating as a 3rd party, so as to protect his own pride.
2) he's actually been conned/cheated more than once & has a vendetta against those few thai gals, but narrating as a 3rd party, so as to protect his own pride.
3) he's narrating the fictitious story, telling us stuff that we already knew, as if its a very experienced & righteous, to flaunt his seniority - 吃盐比你吃米多, or kids dont try this at home, bcos 叔叔又练过

whatever it is.... its just another phase he's going thru... even if he subsides now, give him another few more months, he'd probably start something like this once more.

shutterbugstar
22-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Hi both bros,

Juz hope dat i dun get zapped with this post, juz trying to tell both Bros that they have their rite intentions here and hope dat we shld continue to care and share here. Hope dat both Bros can cool down a little and not let this issue create a war here.

Thank you!:o

Bro thanks for writing. Dont worry too much about the zapping stuff.

ST Index and DOW points more important.

Those who think they can hurt u by zapping probably feels hurt themselves whenever they lose a few points.

newbadass
22-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Whatever lah...

... if kenna cheated, then just take the money lost as school fees. :D

Online, try not to talk about ethical or moral or whatever lah. Some people who like to talk about "ethics" don't even know how to spell it properly. What's the fucking point?

Anyway, got story just listen. If you benefit from it, good for you. If not, no harm done!

TCSG
22-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Anyway, got story just listen. If you benefit from it, good for you. If not, no harm done!
This is the best advise so far....

no_faith
22-08-2007, 05:52 PM
This is the best advise so far....
Should be "the best ADVICE...."

"Advise" is a verb.:D

boss, no need u. u can sit one corner and take rest.:D

no offence...to bro TCSG.

CADA
22-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Should be "the best ADVICE...."

"Advise" is a verb.:D

boss, no need u. u can sit one corner and take rest.:D

no offence...to bro TCSG.

Wah bro, u want to get Boss to sack himself .....

DTCEPL
22-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Online, try not to talk about ethical or moral or whatever lah.

Yah lor, SBF talk what ethics and moral, we are just hungry animals:p

Whahaha......lets relax and enjoy what we can lah, please don't be so serious, especially not in SBF.

shutterbugstar
22-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Whatever lah...

Online, try not to talk about ethical or moral or whatever lah. Some people who like to talk about "ethics" don't even know how to spell it properly. What's the fucking point?

this thread nobody talking about ethics.

its all about kena played out, lose graciously and move on.

not keep bitching about how thai gals play ppl out or how heroic one can be to tekan the thai gals.

I think its quite obvious the intention or agenda of SC in his shocking thread.

Maybe his cronies should find out more of his past to understand his agenda and intentions in such threads.

Try to comprehend the posts b4 harping on anyone talking about morality here...esp with regards to the old lady example quoted by SC

shutterbugstar
22-08-2007, 09:40 PM
Whatever lah...

this thread nobody talking about ethics.

its all about kena played out, lose graciously and move on.

not keep bitching about how thai gals play ppl out or how heroic one can be to tekan the thai gals.

I think its quite obvious the intention or agenda of SC in his shocking thread.

Maybe his cronies should find out more of his past to understand his agenda and intentions in such threads.

Try to comprehend the posts b4 harping on anyone talking about morality here...esp with regards to the old lady example quoted by SC

WillamSexsphere
22-08-2007, 11:08 PM
"Kena CHeat, Come here and Bitch"

Literally, it means if one is cheated, one should come here, SBF, to moan and complain.

But what i gathered from Siamcutey's post, it was not in anyway 'bitching' style but an informative sharing piece of report for other bros playing or attempting to play in the female thai singer's field to make an informed and intelligent decision or analysis on whether he is a player or being played.

- Even should SC be the one 'kena cheated', where is our empathy?

- Was he wrong to share it here?

- Are we to side with the singer for being such a good fraudster, or with SC, one of us - our bro - a victim of being conned which could befall anyone of us if we are not aware of such tricks?

- If we find evidence of a crime which happened to our real brother, which could catch a criminal red handed, are we to remain silent, walk away, pretend nothing happened or to inform others?

- Why attack SC? Could it be:-

a) misplaced righteousness? or,

b) xenophobic national pride? or,

b) defense of the thai singer by a lovelorn person?

Therefore, before one attempts to judge a fellow bro, do ask yourself the above mentioned questions. I humbly apologise if i had offended anyone. My purpose is only to clarify the matter without prejudice rationally.

PS:- whether the report is true or just a work of fiction, like all matters internet related - one have to confirm it on his own. As for me, personally i had experienced such con attempts and it does happens on the dark side of a cheonging lifestyle.

PS 2: I've seen even WLs in licensed joints with laptops logging into SBF in their cubicles! What more others in the cheonging world? :eek:

newbadass
22-08-2007, 11:33 PM
"- Why attack SC? Could it be:-

Or d) Simply see SC buay song?
Cronies? On forum, I take no sides. Sometimes got war, both sides I also chak. :D

Let's give threadstarter the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is really so righteous and insightful, who knows? Alamak, as long as we are not attacking SC, we are his cronies liao. What do we know? :p

shutterbugstar
23-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Or d) Simply see SC buay song?
Cronies? On forum, I take no sides. Sometimes got war, both sides I also chak. :D

Let's give threadstarter the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is really so righteous and insightful, who knows? Alamak, as long as we are not attacking SC, we are his cronies liao. What do we know? :p

unfortunately u still do not comprehend the intention of this post.
its has never been about righteousness or insightfullness.

i bear no grudges against SC so there's no reason for me to buay song him.
SC has never affected my life in any way that certain thai gals may have affected his.

its just my personal view on being gracious when u realised u have been played out. move on like a gentleman instead of coming online and bitch about it yet pretend to be kind hearted to be informing others.

like i said earlier, if want to play, must be able to afford to lose (soo buay kee, mai sng). why end up behaving in the same manner as professor Bryan Ngoi and sabo ppl behind their backs.

its just my point of view and of cos u r entitled to your point of view that i am being self righteous. rest assured i have no intentions of urging u or anyone to attack SC.

i refer to those who support SC's view as his cronies... not those who do not attack him or attack me. i have never treated this forum as a war front about attacking each other. i do not expect everyone to agree with me...that would be unreasonable....but that would not stop me from posting my opinions when i see something which i strongly disagree.

i will not be repeating my stance or intentions... cos i think if u still cant comprehend what i am trying to say for the 2nd time in this thread, u never will.

Cyberspace Nerd
23-08-2007, 01:07 AM
Mr Shutter, so free huh? Thought you mentioned your holiday over, going back to dunno which country earning big bucks and fucking high class call girls, will not have time to post in SBF?? :rolleyes:

shutterbugstar
23-08-2007, 01:12 AM
"Kena CHeat, Come here and Bitch"

Literally, it means if one is cheated, one should come here, SBF, to moan and complain.

But what i gathered from Siamcutey's post, it was not in anyway 'bitching' style but an informative sharing piece of report for other bros playing or attempting to play in the female thai singer's field to make an informed and intelligent decision or analysis on whether he is a player or being played.

- Even should SC be the one 'kena cheated', where is our empathy?

- Was he wrong to share it here?

- Are we to side with the singer for being such a good fraudster, or with SC, one of us - our bro - a victim of being conned which could befall anyone of us if we are not aware of such tricks?

- If we find evidence of a crime which happened to our real brother, which could catch a criminal red handed, are we to remain silent, walk away, pretend nothing happened or to inform others?

- Why attack SC? Could it be:-

Therefore, before one attempts to judge a fellow bro, do ask yourself the above mentioned questions. I humbly apologise if i had offended anyone. My purpose is only to clarify the matter without prejudice rationally.

PS:- whether the report is true or just a work of fiction, like all matters internet related - one have to confirm it on his own. As for me, personally i had experienced such con attempts and it does happens on the dark side of a cheonging lifestyle.

PS 2: I've seen even WLs in licensed joints with laptops logging into SBF in their cubicles! What more others in the cheonging world? :eek:

u r right about the misleading title of the thread which could be rephrased better. Thanks for pointing that out.

the thread is not about righteousness as u have suggested. just my opinions on playing the game and learning to accept defeat. i dont think any of us have any divine rights that we go such places must not be cheated. its part and parcel of cheonging right.

btw, about the xenophobic suggestion, i am actually a full-blooded singaporean and although i do not live here anymore, i still love my country very much and would very much willing to go to war for it. wonder why u thought i was a thai trying to protect another thai.

for your option "C", i think it applies more to SC.

shutterbugstar
23-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Mr Shutter, so free huh? Thought you mentioned your holiday over, going back to dunno which country earning big bucks and fucking high class call girls, will not have time to post in SBF?? :rolleyes:

u r absolutely correct. i am very free everyday cos i no need to work.

since u r so curious about my schedule and lifestyle, i am back in Sg for the 7 month celebrations with my GL bros. i shall inform u if i start a blog.

btw, please do not be mistaken, i do not earn big bucks...cos simply i do not have a job at all. i just collect rental and dividends only to sustain my lifestyle.

I am actually not so much into fucking high class call girls nowadays. My private banker has been arranging HK and Taiwan TV starlets for me lately.

Send me a PM when u can afford the air ticket there and i can ask my banker arrange for u.

u can enjoy slogging.

shutterbugstar
23-08-2007, 01:37 AM
Very very surprised that my thread can stir the emotions of so many ppl here.

so upset with my thread yet cant resist the temptation to come in and have a go at me. puppets really playing into my hands. thanks for keeping me entertained these few days. really amusing to see how my posts can affect your emotions so much.

if only u all can be so interested in the points in the ST Index and DOW, perhaps u would be living a better life.

TCSG
23-08-2007, 01:49 AM
puppets really playing into my hands. thanks for keeping me entertained these few days. really amusing to see how my posts can affect your emotions so much.

if only u all can be so interested in the points in the ST Index and DOW, perhaps u would be living a better life.
Don't be too boastful, your thread is nothing at all. for 14 hrs it attracted only slightly more then 1200 viewer being numerous time yourself viewing.
If you can start a thread and attract 7000 viewers in a 24hrs, then you start boasting about it.

newbadass
23-08-2007, 02:07 AM
just my opinions on playing the game and learning to accept defeat. i dont think any of us have any divine rights that we go such places must not be cheated. its part and parcel of cheonging right.

Actually, this part I really got to agree.
Women are not really worth getting upset over. Especially women we have no business trying to sian in the first place.

Sometimes I see chiongsters get upset when the WL they are trying to KC ask them for money and try to chop them... did they really think their charm is so powderful until the charbor won't think of money when with them?

People who try to be special end up getting hurt when they are forced to face the fact that they are not special. If people insist on playing silly mind games, then they must be prepared that the opposition is more powderful than them. Personally I don't believe in playing games. I believe in enjoy, pay up, fuck off.

songsong1213
23-08-2007, 03:15 AM
Actually, this part I really got to agree.
Women are not really worth getting upset over. Especially women we have no business trying to sian in the first place.

Sometimes I see chiongsters get upset when the WL they are trying to KC ask them for money and try to chop them... did they really think their charm is so powderful until the charbor won't think of money when with them?

People who try to be special end up getting hurt when they are forced to face the fact that they are not special. If people insist on playing silly mind games, then they must be prepared that the opposition is more powderful than them. Personally I don't believe in playing games. I believe in enjoy, pay up, fuck off.

Bro, I do agree with you totally... but I believe most of the guys will really think that they are yao dao when those WL sweet talk to them... Sometime for man we alway know that we should follow the big head.. but sad that on certain circumtantes small head rules.. :o :D

dap26
23-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Bro, I do agree with you totally... but I believe most of the guys will really think that they are yao dao when those WL sweet talk to them... Sometime for man we alway know that we should follow the big head.. but sad that on certain circumtantes small head rules.. :o :D

Ya sometime those ktv mm stay a bit longer wif u,u maybe thinking am i so special tat she accompany me longer...then after tat she sweet talk u then kena kc liao unless u r the type who cheong and forget..

Schenker
23-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Bro, I do agree with you totally... but I believe most of the guys will really think that they are yao dao when those WL sweet talk to them... Sometime for man we alway know that we should follow the big head.. but sad that on certain circumtantes small head rules..

That's why love from WL got to be traded in this way. :)

songsong1213
23-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Ya sometime those ktv mm stay a bit longer wif u,u maybe thinking am i so special tat she accompany me longer...then after tat she sweet talk u then kena kc liao unless u r the type who cheong and forget..

You know me so well??? We go KTV sure sometime look for kum jing... if we only want to Fuck and forget.. we dont have to go KTV.. WL is cheaper.. not drinking bill and KTV room charges... :D

That's why love from WL got to be traded in this way.

It seen to me you are one of the victim too...:D

shutterbugstar
23-08-2007, 11:16 AM
You know me so well??? We go KTV sure sometime look for kum jing... if we only want to Fuck and forget.. we dont have to go KTV.. WL is cheaper.. not drinking bill and KTV room charges... :D

It seen to me you are one of the victim too...:D

Hi Bro Songsong,

thanks for sharing your views here.

I was a big stupid victim in the past too. luckily managed to move on.

dap26
23-08-2007, 11:59 AM

Sometimes we go there to hv some hug hug and gf feel but end of the day, u muz knw wat u r doing..

Heart Break Kid
23-08-2007, 12:43 PM

btw ... a lot of KTV girls always ask mi whether I am got wife or not.

hahaha ... what does that means ?? :D

songsong1213
23-08-2007, 01:15 PM

hahaha ... what does that means ??

They just want to make sure that you are married.. if not later you lian ti ti.. :p Did I answer your question?? Dont bother to thank me.. :D

songsong1213
23-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Sometimes we go there to hv some hug hug and gf feel but end of the day, u muz knw wat u r doing..

I always know what I am doing.. I go there hug hug with gf feeling.. then fuck fuck with gf feeling too.. But 1 things I always remember is to pay them.. because I know nothing is free... :D

dap26
23-08-2007, 01:37 PM
I always know what I am doing.. I go there hug hug with gf feeling.. then fuck fuck with gf feeling too.. But 1 things I always remember is to pay them.. because I know nothing is free... :D

Ya bro,u r rite!;)

dap26
23-08-2007, 01:38 PM

hahaha ... what does that means ?? :D

Maybe they wana be yr wife mah..

tomvoyeur
24-08-2007, 01:29 AM
They just want to make sure that you are married.. if not later you lian ti ti.. Did I answer your question?? Dont bother to thank me..

Not just KTV gals...In fact some gals in clubs also look for married men - firstly, married men implies desirability coz it shows at least one woman is willing to settle down with him so there is some quality in this man i.e. QC check.Secondly, its easier to blackmail them i.e. by going to their wives!! :eek:

qw2op
24-08-2007, 01:50 AM
Not just KTV gals...In fact some gals in clubs also look for married men - firstly, married men implies desirability coz it shows at least one woman is willing to settle down with him so there is some quality in this man i.e. QC check.Secondly, its easier to blackmail them i.e. by going to their wives!! :eek:

thirdly, ze challenge in beating ze other woman (ie ze wife) ...

Heart Break Kid
24-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Maybe they wana be yr wife mah..

They even ask mi one month how many times you come out & play ?

Just don't understand them ... mi do pay them good tips why bother whether I got wife & one month how many times I go KTV ????

dap26
24-08-2007, 01:23 PM

Just don't understand them ... mi do pay them good tips why bother whether I got wife & one month how many times I go KTV ????

Maybe they like u and dun wana to share u wif others mah...:D

Heart Break Kid
24-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Maybe they like u and dun wana to share u wif others mah...:D

Wah ... such a heart-warming message. Then mi got cheong more liao :D

dap26
24-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Wah ... such a heart-warming message. Then mi got cheong more liao :D

What a good excuse to cheong more...:D

songsong1213
24-08-2007, 01:55 PM

Hi bro, me songsong again... they want to know how many times you go ktv, if you give them tip let say $100 per trip... if you go 10 time a month, you will spent $1,000 mah... They also need to caculate their business on you as a customer going to contribute how much for their airticket, food and renter in Singapore...:D

songsong1213
24-08-2007, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=Heart Break Kid;2231426]They even ask mi one month how many times you come?

They ask you how many times you come per month:eek:
What is your answer to them?? Maybe you should tell them about 60 tomes..:D

Just joking..

horserider69
24-08-2007, 03:15 PM
i think this topic had been discussed many times liao... just be a man and take responsibility in your own actions!

Of course, putting a story to warn others is always welcome here..

Heart Break Kid
24-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Hi bro, me songsong again... they want to know how many times you go ktv, if you give them tip let say $100 per trip... if you go 10 time a month, you will spent $1,000 mah... They also need to caculate their business on you as a customer going to contribute how much for their airticket, food and renter in Singapore...:D

I do tip those young pretty girls $100 each KTV trip but all these KTV girls also never contented. They always bother mi with those "hooking sms" during office hours. :cool:

Heart Break Kid
24-08-2007, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=Heart Break Kid;2231426]They even ask mi one month how many times you come?

They ask you how many times you come per month
What is your answer to them?? Maybe you should tell them about 60 tomes..

Just joking..

No .. mi didn't tell them that. Instead I told them mi going KTV to find true love and they are shocked :eek: ... :D

songsong1213
25-08-2007, 01:11 AM
[QUOTE=songsong1213;2231601]

No .. mi didn't tell them that. Instead I told them mi going KTV to find true love and they are shocked

I am shock too:eek: :eek:

sunzi
25-08-2007, 04:37 AM
btw ... a lot of KTV girls always ask mi whether I am got wife or not.hahaha ... what does that means ?? :D

Doesn't mean anything. Gals just wanna to break the ice and start a conversation with u.

sunzi
25-08-2007, 04:39 AM
[QUOTE=songsong1213;2231601]

No .. mi didn't tell them that. Instead I told them mi going KTV to find true love and they are shocked

No need to be shocked, true love for that night, why not :D

mebirdie
25-08-2007, 09:36 AM

hahaha ... what does that means ??

Becoz the ktv gal can get more $ from you becoming a mistress instead :D

tanterry
25-08-2007, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=shutterbugstar;2228443]

I am actually not so much into fucking high class call girls nowadays. My private banker has been arranging HK and Taiwan TV starlets for me lately.

QUOTE]

Normally rich men and people with high social status scared of being known of go fucking around. scare die

You are just of the reverse

contriact :confused:

Heart Break Kid
25-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Becoz the ktv gal can get more $ from you becoming a mistress instead

If got young pretty ones .. mi is willing to pay $$$ :D

Rooney
26-08-2007, 10:29 AM
quite true bro, somethings i noticed about a couple of more experienced chiongsters is , they have the mentaility that it is "evil" of the WL to cheat them of their feelings and stuff..........but bros.....its normal.....as a matter of fact.......these WL is just a money-sex relationship.

shutterbugstar
26-08-2007, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=shutterbugstar;2228443]

QUOTE]

Normally rich men and people with high social status scared of being known of go fucking around. scare die

You are just of the reverse

contriact :confused:

I not rich enough and social status also not high enuff so i am not scared lor. Haha.