PDA

View Full Version : Any fun around Beach Road area?

Clitlover72
02-09-2019, 10:01 PM
Hi bros of SBF,

Just wondering if there are any fun around Beach Road area as I will be heading down to meet a client on 3rd September. Will be free after the meeting and looking for some good recommendations. Hope to get some share of fun from fellow SBF bros. Thank you.

strikeback44
02-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Got a lot but the okt around the area won't allow people to post.

Shiofukis
03-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Famous tua neh neh Alice is around Beach Road. So-called JG expert CC also nearby. So many to explore....

r.fowler
03-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Famous tua neh neh Alice is around Beach Road. So-called JG expert CC also nearby. So many to explore....

she no longer at chinatown ah? i WC her she no reply. Can you share with me?

Shiofukis
03-09-2019, 06:06 PM
she no longer at chinatown ah? i WC her she no reply. Can you share with me?

Chinatown also got 1 tua neh neh Alice. Still around. Got full services but have to pay entrance fees.

r.fowler
04-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Chinatown also got 1 tua neh neh Alice. Still around. Got full services but have to pay entrance fees.

oh, i thought that was the same Alice. yah, i been trying to reach her but she no reply. sometime pass by her shop, the shop is closed

NormanChin
04-09-2019, 05:42 PM
There is also a LeLe - near Bugis; MILF, early 30s but not much of boobs (small B) but good massage + service. Standard pricing, :)

DansonLau
04-09-2019, 05:55 PM
Can share this LeLe? thanks.

virgilioaxo
07-09-2019, 03:12 AM
Theres a few..pm me and we can exchange

e250skh
09-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Heard that spa @plaza opening soon

cavemanng
09-09-2019, 11:31 PM
I thought tuanehbu, F cup Alice at Chin Swee? The other tuanehneh is Joey. I thikk 1x Bali Lane.

Southernstar
10-09-2019, 08:08 AM
Heard that spa @plaza opening soon
Serious? Which ML you heard from?

CherryBoy
10-09-2019, 11:39 AM
Serious? Which ML you heard from?

I highly doubt so..... I got contact with Apple , she told me she had give up the place.... unless got new owner coming in.....

e250skh
10-09-2019, 11:28 PM
From one of the ex Ml, she Wechat me

peregrene
11-09-2019, 12:13 AM
When you are in Beach Road near the Concourse, do a WeChat search for Eva

eaterofworlds
16-09-2019, 10:36 AM
I thought tuanehbu, F cup Alice at Chin Swee? The other tuanehneh is Joey. I thikk 1x Bali Lane.

I thought Joey retired a few years back?
I remember her saying balik kampung

Questioneer
16-09-2019, 10:41 AM
I thought Joey retired a few years back?
I remember her saying balik kampung

This is what I remember as well - I tried to find Joey but they said she no longer around.

Now that shop got another new one with an apparent nice chest - but i haven't try yet.

SexCraved
16-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Now they reno liao. Closed

Questioneer
16-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Now they reno liao. Closed

Yeah until October.

A bit Sian, wanted to try one of the other girls, but saw comments saying that she left recently. :/

Southernstar
17-09-2019, 06:27 AM
Yeah until October.

A bit Sian, wanted to try one of the other girls, but saw comments saying that she left recently. :/

Bro , you the hidden Spa at the plaza?

bignehneh
17-09-2019, 07:27 AM
This is what I remember as well - I tried to find Joey but they said she no longer around.

Now that shop got another new one with an apparent nice chest - but i haven't try yet.

Months ago just met her for a fuck. Definitely in SG.

thrillho
11-09-2021, 01:04 PM
Went to a spa on beach road near purvis. New there but was offered Y***Y***. She's a PRC probably in her 30s - slim body.

I was lead to a small room. Changed and went to use the shower in a separate room. After a quick wash down, went back to the room, where she was waiting and laid down on the massage table. She started with a basic back and shoulder massage and then on to the legs. Note, I'm not a big fan of pressure on my calfs - so that didn't really do much for me.

Once she got to the upper thigh area and then I just widen my legs to give her some space to work. That's when you flip over and she asked if you wanted body on body. I said sure and she removed her top and I was playing around with her tits while she started the HJ. Her tits are definitely fake. There's a lot of panting going on and afterwards I finish up and wash up before leaving.

Looks - 7 / 10 -
Massage - 6 / 10 -
Service Attitude - 7 / 10

Overall, I would probably not return as there's probably better places to try but I was in the area and needed a release.

lamelame76
09-04-2022, 08:11 PM
Hi guys,

saw on ig regarding this P*** Spa along Purvis Street. On google they call it R***x*ng Spa. Anyone has tried that place before?

Im not from around there so it will be quite a long drive to go. But if its a playable place i dont mind and providing more FR

Brother
09-04-2022, 11:49 PM
Hi guys,

saw on ig regarding this P*** Spa along Purvis Street. On google they call it R***x*ng Spa. Anyone has tried that place before?

Im not from around there so it will be quite a long drive to go. But if its a playable place i dont mind and providing more FR

At best HJ at Rxxxxxxx spa

r.fowler
19-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Hi guys,

all photos are heavily photoshopped

TankerMack
19-04-2022, 05:43 PM
i started a thread regarding the R******* place few weeks ago. Thread disappeared like magic. what bro said earlier is correct. Heavy photoshop. If they use the photos for their passport they would be jailed.

r.fowler
20-04-2022, 11:58 AM
At best HJ at Rxxxxxxx spa

that depends what time you're there. :D

sealwoon
22-04-2022, 02:44 PM
Hi, any new update on the Rxxxxxxx Spa?
I know of a GILF that recently came back from China and said she working there now.
Know her as GILF because the ex-spa where she used to work, her colleagues said she is already a Grandma in China.
Yup, the new photo she sent me via WhatsApp is heavily PS.

Brother
25-04-2022, 09:32 PM
that depends what time you're there. :D

Lolx... Guess I'm not there regular enough :D

r.fowler
26-04-2022, 09:11 AM
Lolx... Guess I'm not there regular enough :D

go b4 the crowd gather... or b4 the boss goes

Up u 16....

merc88
26-04-2022, 10:13 AM
i started a thread regarding the R******* place few weeks ago. Thread disappeared like magic. what bro said earlier is correct. Heavy photoshop. If they use the photos for their passport they would be jailed.

hahaha this good one! i almost fall off my chair after reading the last sentence.:D

r.fowler
04-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Hi, any new update on the Rxxxxxxx Spa?
I know of a GILF that recently came back from China and said she working there now.
Know her as GILF because the ex-spa where she used to work, her colleagues said she is already a Grandma in China.
Yup, the new photo she sent me via WhatsApp is heavily PS.

which one? the ex md sultan/clementi one? i think she is one of the oldest there. but in china, late 40s also can be a GILF material liao

Veryex
06-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Opposite GM, the new shopping center basement got one lady quite good with JQ and massage also not bad.

Testmonkeylah
07-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Any bros tried u&m wellness before? How’s their facility and quality of girls like?

kcpro
05-08-2022, 10:37 AM
Any FR on C**** at J** K***
I also want to increase health

Hornykid456
05-08-2022, 12:13 PM

this shop the ml seems to be from bali lane last time. last time try to choo carrot so never gone back when at bali lane. how much their dmg now?

loudexhaust
05-08-2022, 12:16 PM
Can try Alice at Beach Road area. WeChat: Alice07080321
Actual person similar to her current profile pic. Massage is strong and good. The best is her nice pair of boobs. Only managed to get Hj at market rate so far.

hepis
05-08-2022, 12:58 PM
any more hehe

yuehan
05-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Any bros tried u&m wellness before? How’s their facility and quality of girls like?

Tried Nicole much prettier than pic and Chio nehneh. Good French and witty. Not sure if she still there.

vivocityy
05-08-2022, 01:42 PM
nice sharing

kcpro
05-08-2022, 06:38 PM
this shop the ml seems to be from bali lane last time. last time try to choo carrot so never gone back when at bali lane. how much their dmg now?

Yeah I'm tryin to find the Bali lane Candy not the new one.
I'm told she's not working at JK, any idea where is she now.

ZillionScofield
05-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Since there is comment about "Always the same ML" , I will add-ons to my finding here (was posted in Massage near Bugis thread)

Yesterday since my regular ML was not feeling well and didn’t go to work, I finally had the chances to try her colleague (early 30s) that I secretly targeted for a long time liao.

Booked her via phone call to the shop (so that no one will know who booked) and go right after meeting my customer.

Upon arrival, receptionist brought me up to the room upstairs to change into my birthday suits and quietly I waited for her and see if it will be a surprise to her.

When she knocked the door and came in, she was shocked and immediately told me my regular ML is not feeling well and resting at home. I no choice but to tell her the fact that how long I had eyeing on her, and to MY surprise she hugged me straight away and she spoke softly into my ear “how excited she is playing this type of forbidden love in the shop”.

So laid down and she started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Still didn’t expecting anything, until she slid her hands into the forbidden region. My first reaction was to close my legs, but her smooth touches and great HDLY skills really left me feeling damn high (I had to adjust my pants a few times) and open my legs wide for her to access.

After almost 20 minutes, without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!! Told her that this is really something new in for me and commented on her expertise in carrying out the B2B massage.

She smiled and told me, Relax 宝贝, there is more to come!! while she was sliding, she uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!

Turn me over, she continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her B+ cup handful breast and I get lucky to be able to suck her nipple while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in less than 5 minutes, she continues her motions until I'm completely relaxed.

This was so mind blowing compared to any other body massage or mosha with only a pair of hands. She is like an octopus caressing me with her hands, arms, thighs, legs, boobs and mouth all at the same time. How not to moan in pleasure? Every part of my body in contact with hers was electrify.

Hornykid456
06-08-2022, 12:11 PM
Can try Alice at Beach Road area. WeChat: Alice07080321
Actual person similar to her current profile pic. Massage is strong and good. The best is her nice pair of boobs. Only managed to get Hj at market rate so far.

this shop allow gq if only take $58 package?

limcj
06-08-2022, 12:19 PM
went to one spa yest along beach road and had CxCx for a stretching massage, recommended by a bro here. she isnt rly a looker but her massage skills pack a punch. finished off with a hj but that nite i sleep is power.
looks:6/10
boobs:7/10 (big but not my favorite part anyway)
massage:10/10 (perfect score. really pulled me apart)
teasing: 7/10 (the teasing only started when flip over but not much also. but she does take care of ur brudder to begin the hj)
hj: 9/10 (not the slow sensual but not the super soaker pump water type also. i think speed is just nice)

overall a rly good massage. hj macam side dish, can also do without but since have, den is more than welcomed.

Kissmytoes
06-08-2022, 05:19 PM

Any idea this tcm allow insurance claim? I called and ask the receptionist and they say can claim. Just wanna double confirm with the bros here?

Marq
06-08-2022, 07:30 PM
Any idea this tcm allow insurance claim? I called and ask the receptionist and they say can claim. Just wanna double confirm with the bros here?

Possible to claim tcm that is registered, under accident plan medical reimbursement

Google TCM registry to know if its registered

deanscott
06-08-2022, 10:09 PM
Opposite GM, the new shopping center basement got one lady quite good with JQ and massage also not bad.

I think I know the mall you're talking about, but please do PM me the shop/ML details!

pranksterz
07-08-2022, 10:57 AM

Anybody went to J** K***? I'm tempted to go find A****

DreamTill2022
07-08-2022, 11:03 AM
went to one spa yest along beach road and had CxCx for a stretching massage, recommended by a bro here. she isnt rly a looker but her massage skills pack a punch. finished off with a hj but that nite i sleep is power.
teasing: 7/10 (the teasing only started when flip over but not much also. but she does take care of ur brudder to begin the hj)
hj: 9/10 (not the slow sensual but not the super soaker pump water type also. i think speed is just nice)

overall a rly good massage. hj macam side dish, can also do without but since have, den is more than welcomed.

Can share ctc? What are the damages?

DreamTill2022
07-08-2022, 10:27 PM
Nothing comments

Hornykid456
07-08-2022, 11:25 PM
Thank you bro loudexhaust for sharing. I feel that Alice can really massage. She never pop the GA but she will massage your 2IC to hint you. Entrance:58
HJ only: 50
Others please nego with the ML..

does the 50 include roaming?

Gesha
09-08-2022, 04:02 PM
I had a great massage session with Alice yesterday. I personally feel she has great techniques and strength. Hard massage, but the comfortable kind. Massage lovers should give her a try. Thanks bro loudexhaust for the kangtao.

SinKa
14-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Got this contact from a bro here sometime ago but can't find the post anymore. Anyway long story short, quickly fixed an appointment with b*****.

Massage : not the hard type but she did ask whether strength was ok
Happy package : offered 2 options

Overall I left satisfied.

halfmelonn
14-08-2022, 09:48 PM
Any FR on Linda Beach road near purvis??

gmtea
14-08-2022, 10:08 PM

dont mind sharing the contact, thanks bro

CR7toPSG
15-08-2022, 01:43 PM
Yes I went to her the other day and she focuses on stimulating your bro not through the feathery touches but really stimulating the blood flow.
Added bonus is she wears off shoulder top and tight denim shorts Tom massage. Her inner thighs kept rubbing against mine when she was on top of me massaging. Roam and zhut everywhere except for CB. Will definitely rtm

ZillionScofield
15-08-2022, 07:06 PM
Yes I went to her the other day and she focuses on stimulating your bro not through the feathery touches but really stimulating the blood flow.
Added bonus is she wears off shoulder top and tight denim shorts Tom massage. Her inner thighs kept rubbing against mine when she was on top of me massaging. Roam and zhut everywhere except for CB. Will definitely rtm

You are right bro, recently don't know where she learned the sensual “外前列腺手法” which she will press one hand on the lower abdomen on the pubic bone below the navel, while slowly rubbing the lower abdomen to consciously feel the warmth of the abdomen.

Thereafter both hands on both sides of the groin (root of thigh). Gently massage with the palm in an oblique direction, finally hold the two testicles with her both hands, which effectively on enhancing libido and make my rod solid hard.

While she's doing that she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple until i cannot tahan started to squeeze her B+ cup handful breast and suck her nipple while she gave me a good sensual release, she don't stop immediately after my release but continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She is a Gem whom always give me surprise during every visit, will return to see what she can provide during my next visit.

kiojizz
16-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Any bros been to J*** S** ? place to avoid?

CR7toPSG
22-08-2022, 09:59 AM
Ya she’s damn good. Do share here if u rtm and if there is any upgrade on services provided.
She likes to go clubbing regularly and is the typical party girl. Who knows if u get her in the mood enough what else would be offered to u on the extra special menu….

You are right bro, recently don't know where she learned the sensual “外前列腺手法” which she will press one hand on the lower abdomen on the pubic bone below the navel, while slowly rubbing the lower abdomen to consciously feel the warmth of the abdomen.

Thereafter both hands on both sides of the groin (root of thigh). Gently massage with the palm in an oblique direction, finally hold the two testicles with her both hands, which effectively on enhancing libido and make my rod solid hard.

While she's doing that she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple until i cannot tahan started to squeeze her B+ cup handful breast and suck her nipple while she gave me a good sensual release, she don't stop immediately after my release but continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She is a Gem whom always give me surprise during every visit, will return to see what she can provide during my next visit.

sibeinerd
22-08-2022, 10:04 AM
I had a great massage session with Alice yesterday. I personally feel she has great techniques and strength. Hard massage, but the comfortable kind. Massage lovers should give her a try. Thanks bro loudexhaust for the kangtao.

Can pm. Need very strong massage...
What is total damage also pls pm

ZillionScofield
22-08-2022, 06:29 PM
Ya she’s damn good. Do share here if u rtm and if there is any upgrade on services provided.
She likes to go clubbing regularly and is the typical party girl. Who knows if u get her in the mood enough what else would be offered to u on the extra special menu….

Hi bro, you are right her Massage were damm good. After Stretch here stretch there, lastly stretch your KKC until you song Y Y.

Did you went clubbing with her liao? I cannot go out till late le, IC at home will scream if back late ...... grrrrrrrrr.

If you can get more out of her, please PM me le. I always dreaming of torturing her on the massage bed (F her) like the way she stretch my body till i surrender. :D

kkkjjj12345
22-08-2022, 06:38 PM
can share details and damage please bro?

kkkjjj12345
22-08-2022, 06:48 PM
So any good places on beach road can recommend?

kkkjjj12345
28-08-2022, 12:22 PM

Can share contact and damage please?

RReddington
01-09-2022, 11:11 AM

Hi bro CR7toPSG,

I also like to go for Party Girl (especially those PRC lonely one) after work, hope can have a great time with her after drinks.
Please share her contact number or wechat le, thanks

Glenn Miller
20-09-2022, 07:36 AM

Where is this CxCx at? Beach Road joint? Hope someone can share thanks

kryptonite1892
20-09-2022, 07:51 AM

hi bro. Is she Viet? There's an entrance fee at the place where they use a tablet?

limcj
20-09-2022, 11:14 PM
hi bro. Is she Viet? There's an entrance fee at the place where they use a tablet?

no. prc. no tablet, just a book lol

supersion
21-09-2022, 12:27 AM
anymore good intros?

Supermaria
21-09-2022, 01:14 AM
Lvl4 Golden mile got quite a few with full service and authentic thai massage

sivinic
23-09-2022, 08:48 AM

Hello bro can share contact and damage?

jurassicboy1234
21-02-2023, 12:14 AM
i wanted to visit J.Anan at GMT but she was serving a customer so decided to try Nicol-e from Seas*** Well***. Have been meaning to try her cos she is the only Thai lady in a place of all PRC :o

cons
- it's a 88 joint
- no attached toilet
- massage was so so, but she did do some thai stepping which was better
- speaks limited english

pros
- individual rooms
- teasing was awesome, i was in birthday suit throughout massage and she did this thing where she would slide her finger along my asshole and make me thing that she would go in
- playful and naughty. she asked if wanted special or body, so i chose body - and she pulled down her top. her boobs were large, nice to hold and with large nipples. she took her time with hj and allowed me time to fondle her tits. she then started licking my nipples and even nibbled on them!
- i put my hands into her pants to grab her ass, and she did not stop me.

looks wise, she is darker than photo (can see her pic in g1298) but looks more natural irl. mole on her chest is real too :D
1B basic, 2B topless autoroam.

as i left, all the MLs i saw along the way would thank me, smile and asked me to come again. something you dont see often.

Ahboy09
21-02-2023, 01:16 AM
Bro can share contact thanks.

Jiegy
21-02-2023, 08:58 PM
Anybody tried tim* Spa b4? Any reviews?

retepoet
27-02-2023, 11:02 PM
Anybody tried tim* Spa b4? Any reviews?

One TS recommended me and it’s a carrot shop after I’ve tried and totally a waste of $$$$ based on my years of chionging…… money can be spent on better massage elsewhere ����‍♂️��‍♂️��
In short pls avoid this place if u are thinking of it ��������
Nowadays very difficult to trust and believe some TS for sharing FAKE FRs to make us waste $$$$ kns ��������