PDA

View Full Version : AJ challenge to all OKTs

midniteblues
21-08-2007, 03:21 AM
so many times, i have been so pissed. after double-confirming with OKT that gal does AJ...........booked a specific gal for the sole purpose of AJ, only to get rejected when on the scene. "not feeling well" "previous customer hurt me" "you too big" blah blah blah

screw that shit. enuf of half-delivered promises and half-baked excuses. i'm sure i am not alone in my dissatisfaction.

-------------------------

dear brothers and OKTs,

i propose a two-tiered pricing system for OKTs that promote so-called AJ gals.

X dollars if AJ was performed
Y dollars if it was not

that way everyone wins.......

brother does not feel so cheated, so he forks out X dollars
gal and OKT make money

if AJ was done, brother forks out Y dollars
everyone even more happy....gal, OKT, brother all happy

what think you brothers? let's rally to stop this bullshit marketing practice one-and-for-all

Bonniesan
21-08-2007, 03:36 AM
dear brothers and OKTs,

Y dollars if it was not

Thanks for suggestion. I'll consider.

suckerll
21-08-2007, 06:53 AM
just post on-line the names of gals/okt who did not offer AJ when u encounter them, this will allow bros here to make the informed choice, ultimately OKTs will have to wake up to the truth :cool:

Midnightiger
21-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Personally, I find Bro Beauthaiful honest & reliable. I had an experience with him that I wanted to book one of his FL for the purpose of AJ since it was stated as such. Bro Beauthaiful checked with his "AJ" daily to see whether they still offer such services. As the FL concerned wasn't able to do it, Bro BTF informed me as such. He could just keep quiet about it and let me go thru the session and let th FL cooked up a story but he didn't.

In fact, he went an extra mile and source from his connection of OKTs and got me a session from Bro Bonniesan's FL.

The other AJ experienced that I had was with Bro Ero-San FL. I got what I wanted.

Like you, I now also go for something different. I find that Bath together, Catbath, BBBJ, CIM, AR is now more or less "standard" services where I can get it at GL Cat40 easily. So for FLs, unless the price warrants the session (too bad Bro BTF doesn't allow me thi special privilege again), I only go for something extra.

My 2 cents worth.

satyr365
21-08-2007, 12:04 PM

Y dollars if it was not

that way everyone wins.......

Erm not too sure about that bro. It might just end up to our disadvantage. It might be...

X dollars (standard rate) without AJ; and
X + Y dollars (standard + extra rate) with AJ

To eliminate risks and disappointments, I suggest firstly going to reliable OKTs and confirm that the FL does indeed do AJ before confirming the appointment (that always works for me). After confirming, if the FL doesn't still doesn't want to do it, contact the OKT immediately and see what he can do for you.:)

Don't think we should complicate matters. Keep it simple. keep it real. Keep it going.

Cheers:D

slampmaria
21-08-2007, 12:45 PM
I agree with bro midniteblues raising this issue. And this offer is often seen as a gimmick. The only good one who has done it so well is from Bonniesan stable.

beauthaiful
21-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Personally, I find Bro Beauthaiful honest & reliable. I had an experience with him that I wanted to book one of his FL for the purpose of AJ since it was stated as such. Bro Beauthaiful checked with his "AJ" daily to see whether they still offer such services. As the FL concerned wasn't able to do it, Bro BTF informed me as such. He could just keep quiet about it and let me go thru the session and let th FL cooked up a story but he didn't.

In fact, he went an extra mile and source from his connection of OKTs and got me a session from Bro Bonniesan's FL.

Bro, I don't deserve your praises la.. Its my job to make sure,customers get what they want for. If not, why they book the session with my gems? But please be reminded... Gals who allow AJ.

Size does matters. but size is definable only by the gals. What happens in bedroom, I cannot control. So I always state, allow AJ. because I do not wish to promise AJ. And when girls is injured during the process of AJ, I do not hestitate to tell my customers, beforehand their sessions.

Anyway, AJ is not the only hole available.. :D
Enjoy guys!Thanks for the support.
Loyal supporters, u will start to deserve it.

CHEERS!!!

Errol_Flynn
21-08-2007, 03:13 PM
I agree that some of the other "extras" are now standards...if I was to make love I would still be fucking my wife:D AJ is one of those kinkier things that makes going with the FLs worth while...just my 2 cents worth..

fatty_leo
24-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Yup, must agreed tat 'special' skill sets are priority of many cheongster now. We definitely want FL to work harder for our hard earn $$.

CyberOKT
24-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Now one of my gal, can do anal..

$120, 90min 2shot.

Pic at my yahoo group..

gokkunbazooka
25-08-2007, 01:51 AM
so many times, i have been so pissed. after double-confirming with OKT that gal does AJ...........booked a specific gal for the sole purpose of AJ, only to get rejected when on the scene. "not feeling well" "previous customer hurt me" "you too big" blah blah blah

screw that shit. enuf of half-delivered promises and half-baked excuses. i'm sure i am not alone in my dissatisfaction.

Sorry to hear about your disappointments bro. Just to share my AJ experiences, I have never before been rejected by any FLs who do AJs.

Just a little teaser below to fellow non (P) bros on one of my AJ experiences. :D

http://www.divshare.com/img/thumb/1717112-b2e.JPG (http://www.divshare.com/download/1717112-b2e)

chrism
25-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Found Beautiful, Bonisan, Bo and Pierce all to be reliable with their AJ promisses and girls more than dlivered even though I am not small. In fact there seems to be a particular large number of AJ girls around at the moment. Finding hard to keep up.

Ryn,Pie, Doa ans Faye all more than delivered the good and some even almost demanded AJ others it seemed to get them off. Current girls Faye and Dao both highly recomened both for AJ and overally service quality

I cannot complain at moment. I find other OKT these days at least honest and say can if not too big then I not bother to try or expect.

3dee
25-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Like you, I now also go for something different. I find that Bath together, Catbath, BBBJ, CIM, AR is now more or less "standard" services where I can get it at GL Cat40 easily. So for FLs, unless the price warrants the session (too bad Bro BTF doesn't allow me thi special privilege again), I only go for something extra.

Yo bro, just curious that what kind of services that you classified as "different"? SM with candle? :D