PDA

View Full Version : LS Production Presents : My Sweet "DESIRE" (Pics Avail)

loveseed
20-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Dear bros, latest production :

Name : DESIRE
Nationality : Thai
Height : 1.7m
Stats : 35C'25'36
Damage : $150/90/2

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/Previewedit.jpg

Do sms me or PM me if interested, thanks and cheers !!! :p

Best Regards,
LS

honda69
20-08-2007, 08:33 PM
how to tahan over this weekend? today monday nia lei :(

loveseed
21-08-2007, 02:29 AM
Bro,wats service does she provide? She do cim ma?? She look power man..

Bro, she provide bbbj, frenching, massage and cim...

how to tahan over this weekend? today monday nia lei :(

Yo bro, cannot tahan, then weekdays lor.....Hahaha ! Please get ready your engine hor!!! :p

LS

justl00king
21-08-2007, 02:41 AM
Wow...big knockers again.Nice! :D

f.cuker
21-08-2007, 07:00 AM
Object of Desire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPpT4M_xYhc)... at least for me! :D

Dana Rayne's Object Of My Desire

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...yeah,yeah,yeah

You glanced my way, I lost all control
Desire and need had taken hold
My body quivered, hot flashes ignited in me,
ooh, ooh, ooh...
Gazing deep into my eyes
You spoke these words, I was hypnotized
Let me share a night in your fantasy, ooh, ooh

Whoa,

Turn on emotions so strong
Passion's fire burns on and on
My body screams
Please make love to me

'Cause You're the object of my desire
Baby, ignite my fire
Object of my desire
Hey, you really turn me on

When I go to sleep at night
Visions of you here by my side
Fireworks explode deep inside of me, ay-yi-yi-yi
I pinch myself as you're lyin' there
We kiss each other, now I'm really scared
Too much to ask even for a fantasy,
whoa-oh-whoah,

'Cause You're the object of my desire
Baby, ignite my fire
Object of my desire
You're the object of my desire
wont you, ignite my fire
Object of my desire

on and on and onnn, yeah
on and on and onnn, yeah
on and on and onnn, yeah
on and on and onnn, yeah
on and on and onnn, yeah

Baby, ignite my fire
Object of my desire
baby, ignite my fire
Object of my desire
Hey, you really turn me ....
on and on and onnn,
yeah yeah...."

dexblu
21-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Read the FR posted in LS Group's "messages"
Haiz...:( Nobody told me that Panab00bs arrived yesterday! sigh... :(

loveseed
21-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Wow...big knockers again.Nice!

Bro justlooking, big knockers for you ??? heehee...

Object of Desire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPpT4M_xYhc)... at least for me!

Dana Rayne's Object Of My Desire

Bro f.cuker, you are really very interesting MAN !!! Thumps Up !!

Read the FR posted in LS Group's "messages"
Haiz...:( Nobody told me that Panab00bs arrived yesterday! sigh...

My bro dexblu, I am really very "sorry" cos I thought you still at overseas !!! :p

LS

honda69
21-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Yo bro, cannot tahan, then weekdays lor.....Hahaha ! Please get ready your engine hor!!! :p

LS

u want me to die faster ar... engine now hor the spark plug let her take out liao.. cannot start :p

justl00king
22-08-2007, 02:22 AM
[COLOR="Blue"][B]Bro justlooking, big knockers for you ??? heehee...Very tempting...camp here for FR. :D

dexblu
22-08-2007, 10:58 AM
LS Production Presents – “DESIRE”
Do YoU DESIRE To Be PaMpErEd?
Do YoU DESIRE To Experience CiM?
Do YoU DESIRE To Be Spend Some Time With A PrEtTy Lass?

If YoUr answer is a resounding YeS!! to the above questions… you will probably want to consider getting tickets for the latest LS Productions… “DESIRE”

Managed to get Director Loveseed to reserve an afternoon session for me yesterday to get my hands on his latest “DESIRE”!!!

DESIRE was a pretty lass with nice b00bs and a neatly trimmed pussy bush… She welcomed me in to her lair with a traditional Thai greeting and poured me a glass of water.

After my shower, DESIRE gave me a catbath which was quite good and she used her tits to rub my shaft to its full mast! Occasionally, DESIRE will feel the length of my shaft with her hands when she is sucking my balls… I helped myself to her b00bs and played with her nipples… DESIRE then used her desirable lips to suck on my shaft and slowly… took the length of my shaft into her desirable mouth and began giving me a BBBJ which was commendable… Her BBBJ consists of good tongue flicking actions, good suction, balls sucking and licking all in one DESIRable package!
Her tempo was to my desire and my cum was slowly reaching its pleasure point and I shot off my hot cum into her DESIRable mouth which she gladly took it all in before running off to the toilet to spit out my hot load!!!

I did not try the FJ as my phone was ringing non-stop after my shower and I had to rush off for an appointment… Haiz… :(
Overall… I would think that you will be able to click with DESIRE much better than me if you could speak some Thai as her spoken English is minimal… Nonetheless, DESIRE does possess a lot of things that you will DESIRE!!!

Pix accuracy: 85%
Service/Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: Refer to LS + Snacks + Gift + Tips
BBBJ: 8/10 GOOD TONGUE FLICKING ACTION and SUCTION!!
CIM: 8/10 (Not a Single Drop Spilled. Points Deducted For Rushing Off To Spit)

DESIRE… YOU LIGHT MY FIRE!!!
Thanks a MILLION Director LoveSeed for fulfilling my DESIRE!!! :D

loveseed
22-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Thanks bro dexblu for the DESIRED FR !!! A BURNING DESIRE !!! Once again, thanks for taking care of her !!! Have a nice day !

LS

loveseed
23-08-2007, 03:26 AM
Yo bro, she has got a pair of 35C boobs that no man hand can cover and she looks like your gf, so what are you waiting for man??? Heehee...:p

LS

ngmfr
23-08-2007, 03:05 PM
hm......:rolleyes: seems nt much FR on Desire wor.....perhaps a live photo may boots up the heart of bros here, my 2 cents worth.:D

jptt
23-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Before the FR, I would like to commend Bro LS as I have always received prompt and good services when making bookings for his gals despite the last minute arrangements. Most of his gals were able to meet my expectation except for only a few, but it is Bro LS’s excellent customer service that kept my patronage :D

Now back to the FR….
I have always wanted to try a tall and sexy gal with a CFM look, so I was quite tempted when I saw DESIRE’s photo and stats. SMS Bro LS and got a slot on the same day (yesterday). Was informed to go to a different hotel.

Reached the place early so went to buy some snacks for her, SMS Bro LS, got a reply and went up the room. When the door opened, I hesitated for a while and thought I got the wrong room number, as DESIRE looks quite different from the photo and I was also a bit shock because she bears a close resemblance to one of my friends! (For a moment I thought, “Cannot be lah, why would she go and do FL?”)

Some unpleasantness….
Anyway I went in and was unhappy as the air con broke down making me sweat, so I called Bro LS, who resolved the matter immediately with some arrangements. (Excellent response from Bro LS!)

On to the actions…
Bathtub service was minimum; both of us were standing while she cleaned me up briefly with soap. The BBBJ was not bad with good suction. Cathbath skills average. Cow riding skills not good, still needs polishing and improvement. FJ was not bad as she gets wet naturally, no need KY, entered with the warm and tight feeling accompanied with the natural moaning.

In between we managed to have some conversations. She told me that she is currently studying Communications and the Arts back in a University in Bangkok (wow got “mo sui”) and she often go clubbing (typical “ah lian” type). Noticed that her face looks “sian” “sian” throughout the session but don’t know the reason why...

Comments on the hotel...
I prefer the previous hotel, as the room there is more spacious, better ambience (thus enhances the mood) and newer facilities.

Looks: 7 (Looks are always very subjective, IMO she looks quite different from the photo, tanned, extra points given as she looks like a friend of mine with a sluttish look)
Body: 7.5 (1.68m, the tallest I have tried so far, recommended for bros who likes to try and auto roam tall gals)
Boobs: 8 (Cup range B to C, natural and soft, well proportionate)
BBBJ: 7 (Good suction)
FJ: 7.5 (Warm and tight, gets wet easily, she told me she’s young so don’t need KY, but lacks the DESIRED wildness and initiative)
GFE: 7 (Limited knowledge of English)
Service: 6.5 (Points deducted for no bath tub service, no massage given)
Attitude: 7 (Average)

kfly
23-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Hi All Bros out there!

I just gotten into this forum thus need every guidance I can get in here.

Just came back from a 'trip' from Bro LS's 'Great stuff'.
Managed to get in a slot for 'DESIRE', upon arrival of the war place, she greeted me shyly with a traditional thai bow. (Wow! what politeness)

Smiling gracefully to me while I walked in, told me her English isn't very fluent but can at least understand slightly.( Not a real problem, as sometime we bonk different racial only the only language is universal is body language)

After getting her name, we start stripping and guess what??
She had already set the bathtub ready for a Yuan Yang Xi Shui!!

Washed me thoroughly with back and shoulder massage.

We proceed to the war bed, and she started with a catbath and her killing weapon is her TONGUE!!
The circular motion of it twirling my nips really kills me.. while my nips are attended to, my bro below was constantly banged by her C cup assets..while her nippies are in my hands..
Feeling good with her nips rubbing my thighs and she moved downwards and tongue slashing of my nuts!
after 15 mins of those tickling sensations, my bro was next.
It was a total head spinning, mind blowing sensation of a NON-STOP 15-20 mins of up, down, left, right mouth & tongue job!!
After that long tongue & mouth treatment received, I asked her to stop as it semms her jaw might comes off anytime with the tedious non-stop actions.

I asked her to lie down while I took a good look at here boobies.
Whoa! they ARE good!
Rub,lick twist and squeeze were what i can't control with those titties.
She capped me after I'm done with the boobies, in the hole i went.
Warm, wet, tight, fleshy internal walls i felt...

So I boey tahan and start the pumping off and the harder, deeper I pumped, her moans get louder and her expressions were the best.
eyebrow frown with a mix of pleasure and pain keeps me going and going.

changed from missionary till doggie, den tilt her sideways for deeper pumps.
back to missionary finally and get her to suck my nips whilst i thrust.
Came after 20 mins of pumping into a meat hole.
Satisfied, lied down resting while she cleared the messy cum for me.

Service/Attitude: 8.5/10
Damage: Refer to LS
BBBJ: 9/10 GOOD TONGUE FLICKING ACTION and her PERSISTENCE!
FJ: 8/10 GOOD EXPRESSION and WARM WET hole
BOOBIES: C cup with suckable nips

Once again,
Thank Bro LS for the great time!

CHEERS!!!:D

kfly
23-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Hi All Bros out there!

I just gotten into this forum thus need every guidance I can get in here.

Just came back from a 'trip' from Bro LS's 'Great stuff'.
Managed to get in a slot for 'DESIRE', upon arrival of the war place, she greeted me shyly with a traditional thai bow. (Wow! what politeness)

Smiling gracefully to me while I walked in, told me her English isn't very fluent but can at least understand slightly.( Not a real problem, as sometime we bonk different racial only the only language is universal is body language)

After getting her name, we start stripping and guess what??
She had already set the bathtub ready for a Yuan Yang Xi Shui!!

Washed me thoroughly with back and shoulder massage.

We proceed to the war bed, and she started with a catbath and her killing weapon is her TONGUE!!
The circular motion of it twirling my nips really kills me.. while my nips are attended to, my bro below was constantly banged by her C cup assets..while her nippies are in my hands..
Feeling good with her nips rubbing my thighs and she moved downwards and tongue slashing of my nuts!
after 15 mins of those tickling sensations, my bro was next.
It was a total head spinning, mind blowing sensation of a NON-STOP 15-20 mins of up, down, left, right mouth & tongue job!!
After that long tongue & mouth treatment received, I asked her to stop as it semms her jaw might comes off anytime with the tedious non-stop actions.

I asked her to lie down while I took a good look at here boobies.
Whoa! they ARE good!
Rub,lick twist and squeeze were what i can't control with those titties.
She capped me after I'm done with the boobies, in the hole i went.
Warm, wet, tight, fleshy internal walls i felt...

So I boey tahan and start the pumping off and the harder, deeper I pumped, her moans get louder and her expressions were the best.
eyebrow frown with a mix of pleasure and pain keeps me going and going.

changed from missionary till doggie, den tilt her sideways for deeper pumps.
back to missionary finally and get her to suck my nips whilst i thrust.
Came after 20 mins of pumping into a meat hole.
Satisfied, lied down resting while she cleared the messy cum for me.

Service/Attitude: 8.5/10
Damage: Refer to LS
BBBJ: 9/10 GOOD TONGUE FLICKING ACTION and her PERSISTENCE!
FJ: 8/10 GOOD EXPRESSION and WARM WET hole
BOOBIES: C cup with suckable nips

Once again,
Thank Bro LS for the great time!

CHEERS!!!:D

LordHorny
23-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Thanks bro LS, paiseh for late FR cos last 2 days big boss fm US in town so veli busy

Got Desire on tues nite. She looks a little diff fm pix taken 10 mths ago, sweeter in person. She a 1st yr Uni student studying mass comm in Bkk. Just a little tan ger but not dark. She was wearing a slip on with nice white lacey T back.

She got the tub water running but we started frenching and grooping and before we knew it, I stripped her and she hellped me out of my clothes. Like old GF & BF that haven't seen each other. I dashed into the bath room to shut the tap so we won't flood the room. Back to bed for action, it was fast and furious, I painted her and she was quiet initially but soon she was moaning and gripping the pillows. Changed a few positions and finally cam into her.

After shower. We TCSS on bed. She was hugging me, playing with my hair and stroking me just like GF. Soon she played with my didi just like horny GF. She painted me and BBBJ, it was great. She would lick me gently on the head & shaft and look at me at the same time. Reali buan tahan. I pulled her up, grabbed her butt while she cap me. She then rode me cowger, it's been a long time I got such a tall ger ride me with nice titis. It was nice. We then switched and I got on top of her. She was moaning louder & louder, I'm sure she came as she shuddered a little. I then flip her over and finish in her. She hugged me, like GF. We lay down and TCSS awhile b4 wash up.

Looks: 8/10 (Very sweet smile)
Body: 8 (very tall gal, 1.68m body is frim with nice smooth skin & nice butt, well proportionate)
Boobs: 8 (all real B+, C?)
BBBJ: 9 (love it when she lick it sensually and looks @ me, major turn on)
FJ: 8.5 (Was she wet :D she keeps grabbing me and nice moans)
GFE: 10 (lots of hugging & kissing)
Service: 8.5 (It was a squeeze for 2 of us in the tub but yet she was accommodating)
Attitude: 10

Bro, she a very nice sweet gal. For those that like tall gers with nice all real boobs & ass. She's it.

loveseed
24-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Thanks bro jptt, bro kfly and bro LordHorny for the FRs !!! Have a nice weekend bros !!! :)

LS

loveseed
24-08-2007, 07:25 PM
u want me to die faster ar... engine now hor the spark plug let her take out liao.. cannot start :p

Yo Bro, who took out your spark plug ? Don't tell me you already knew something huh ??? Hahaha !!! :D

LS

honda69
24-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Yo Bro, who took out your spark plug ? Don't tell me you already knew something huh ??? Hahaha !!! :D

LS

erm.. ur something means wat? very dangerous lei u anyhow say... wait pple think i kena sth... hahaha... when the day come u will know liao... spark plug cannot put back lei... until 1 special person come back :D

f.cuker
25-08-2007, 03:37 AM
until 1 special person come back :D

Now... who would THAT be?

LordHorny
25-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Thanks bro jptt, bro kfly and bro LordHorny for the FRs !!! Have a nice weekend bros !!! :)

LS

Still tinking of Desire after 4 days, good GFE feeling but low on munds

honda69
25-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Now... who would THAT be?

erm.. cannot tell yet.. :D

loveseed
25-08-2007, 09:51 PM
erm.. ur something means wat? very dangerous lei u anyhow say... wait pple think i kena sth... hahaha... when the day come u will know liao... spark plug cannot put back lei... until 1 special person come back :D

Wow..... Bro, no lah, you sure know what I mean right ??? Hahaha!!! :D

LS

honda69
26-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Wow..... Bro, no lah, you sure know what I mean right ??? Hahaha!!! :D

LS

erm.. i really dun know lei... sibei jialat... u got so many girls on hands how i know which one u are referring to.. :D

loveseed
27-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Ya bro, so many many...But who is your no. 1 favourite race queen ??? Heehee !!! :p

LS

honda69
27-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Ya bro, so many many...But who is your no. 1 favourite race queen ??? Heehee !!! :p

LS

heehee... u only know 1 thing.. but i know 2.. hahaha... dun want tell u.. dun bring her back so fast.. delay.. delay.. i may have sth on :p

honda69
27-08-2007, 08:56 PM

LS

heehee... u only know 1 thing.. but i know 2.. hahaha... dun want tell u.. dun bring her back so fast.. delay.. delay.. i may have sth on :p

loveseed
28-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Wow bro, you know some more secrets ??? Like that not fair leh ! Hahaha! :D

LS

loveseed
30-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Dear bros, any more FRs for My Desire ? Please share...thanks ! :p :)

LS

Ashblade
03-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Hi Bro,

Just checked your yahoo group and noticed that desire is no longer there. Has she gone back already? Do update.

Thanks.