PDA

View Full Version : Friend in leaked video?

daboobies
29-08-2019, 10:38 AM
In one of the leaked videos shared by bros here, saw a girl that looked 95% almost exactly like my good friend but not 100% positive. I’m meeting her next weekend for drinks, should I somehow poke around to see if it’s her?

Not for any reason in particular, just curiosity wanting to know if it’s her.

sexcision
29-08-2019, 11:11 AM
In one of the leaked videos shared by bros here, saw a girl that looked 95% almost exactly like my good friend but not 100% positive. I’m meeting her next weekend for drinks, should I somehow poke around to see if it’s her?

If it me, I will also want to know and would hint her and or show her the video.
But in case she is the actress and is not aware of the leak. Be prepared for an outbreak of emotions.
Better to choose a location that has not too much traffic flow?

Good luck

D-joker
29-08-2019, 11:20 AM
I go cfm for u. Lol...

mike3329
29-08-2019, 02:16 PM

Guess u will not be satisfied until u know for sure...so go ahead and ask but be prepared for an emotional reaction and maybe even hysterics! :D

daboobies
29-08-2019, 03:20 PM
We are quite close and we talk about sex topic quite openly. Like recently she told me she slept with this guy who cum inside her then she rushed for STD and preg stick test etc.

But not sure how to ask her in this case. Like cannot just say I saw a leaked vid of you right? :eek:

sexcision
29-08-2019, 03:30 PM
We are quite close and we talk about sex topic quite openly. Like recently she told me she slept with this guy who cum inside her then she rushed for STD and preg stick test etc.

But not sure how to ask her in this case. Like cannot just say I saw a leaked vid of you right? :eek:

Ask her if she allowed any video taken during her xxxx

ilovepantyhose
29-08-2019, 03:37 PM
"pandora's box" - Hesiod, Works and Days

"curiosity killed the cat" - AMDK poet

daboobies
29-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Ask her if she allowed any video taken during her xxxx

Sounds like a good idea. Thanks bro :p

unsung80
29-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Why nobody is asking to share the video? I wanna see leh

Big2
29-08-2019, 06:16 PM
Asking for a friend. Where's link?

daboobies
29-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Let me confirm with her first. If not her, will share for sure. If it’s her, then it’s up to you bros to Guess which is her in which video recently leaked. :D

unsung80
29-08-2019, 10:49 PM
Let me confirm with her first. If not her, will share for sure. If it’s her, then it’s up to you bros to Guess which is her in which video recently leaked. :D

not nice..... :mad:

fx3861
29-08-2019, 11:50 PM

Nice one :D:D:D

draven78eric
30-08-2019, 10:18 AM
you try to up her first..and ask if she is ok with vidz recordning? :D

RandalKeith
30-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Ask her gently bro..Women way too sensitive

daboobies
30-08-2019, 02:37 PM
you try to up her first..and ask if she is ok with vidz recordning? :D

Wah this one too fierce... better don’t anyhow play with fire la I think

thedevil666
30-08-2019, 05:31 PM

as a very singaporean way of asking.. u can start the conversation after she see the video "eh.. bo jio"..

Pewpew93
02-09-2019, 12:55 AM
Wow this is really quite interesting to find out!!

TheDriverGuy
02-09-2019, 11:10 AM
Waiting for updates :D

otamay
02-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Any further development from TS?

daboobies
02-09-2019, 11:11 PM
No updates yet... meeting her this Saturday :D:D

cheesie
03-09-2019, 12:04 AM
Will she admit even is her. Some may keep distance if friend found out and seen her vulnerable side. Good luck.

readyforit7
03-09-2019, 11:26 AM
Or you can say that you and your other male friends recently came up with the topic about having sex and videoing it. And different guys have different opinions cause of different reasons.

Then you can ask her view as a female.

Maybe she will share about it.

SilentKillerSB
04-09-2019, 04:37 PM

All the best... Look forward to weekend. :D

BoyJS89
07-09-2019, 09:31 PM
Hope TS will update ah :D

sexcision
07-09-2019, 09:44 PM

Hmmmm today is the day! Looking forward for the update

arl127
07-09-2019, 11:00 PM
Hmmmm today is the day! Looking forward for the update

relax lah bro, TS is trying to make beedio too. :D

daboobies
08-09-2019, 10:18 AM
So... after a long night of drinks and my cock being hard for the whole night with all the stories ... she basically said the girl in the beedio is not her :(

The beedio was a 5P or 6P and she kept telling me no way she could've done that. She has only done MMF 3P and she said it was tough enough and she probably wouldnt do it again...

But on the bright side... she asked if I've ever explored MFF. I said personally not too experienced in it but previously did some SRS/ swing before. She is single now and upfront told me if there is opportunity when she is back in town next time, maybe we can explore that :p:p

sexcision
08-09-2019, 10:28 AM
So... after a long night of drinks and my cock being hard for the whole night with all the stories ... she basically said the girl in the beedio is not her :(

The beedio was a 5P or 6P and she kept telling me no way she could've done that. She has only done MMF 3P and she said it was tough enough and she probably wouldnt do it again...

But on the bright side... she asked if I've ever explored MFF. I said personally not too experienced in it but previously did some SRS/ swing before. She is single now and upfront told me if there is opportunity when she is back in town next time, maybe we can explore that :p:p

Well, I hope u get the hint hahaha.
Now lets see some beedio!

douchebag55
08-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Nice, i guess it’s a win for you as well?? 😂

sexcision
08-09-2019, 10:36 AM
Nice, i guess it’s a win for you as well?? 😂

Yes lah. For the fellow samsters as well hahaha

captainofthewin
08-09-2019, 03:40 PM
looking to see the video that looks like ur friend :)