PDA

View Full Version : Any Lobang In Kelantan and Terengganu?

normalguyme
20-08-2007, 12:41 PM
hie to all bros...

is there any lobang in Kelantan Terengganu?

KatoeyLover69
20-08-2007, 01:23 PM
If you happen to be in Kelantan, just take a short trip to Sungai Golok, Thailand
Enjoy ! :D

KLKOOL
20-08-2007, 01:53 PM
If you happen to be in Kelantan, just take a short trip to Sungai Golok, Thailand
Enjoy ! :D
Alternatively, Penyu Lay egg have many lobang on the beach :D

ProfessorOokami
20-08-2007, 05:14 PM
Alternatively, Penyu Lay egg have many lobang on the beach :D

In Kelante there is a very big lubang called GUA MUSE [gua musang] :p

DeKuip
20-08-2007, 05:19 PM
In Kelante there is a very big lubang called GUA MUSE [gua musang] :p

huh bro... so fast reach home liao? :p

Actually there are NL lubangs in Terengganu, some can even take her to Redang.. but hor lubangs of this state can only give to trusted bro's..

No choice, since dunno the thread starter better diam diam loh. hurhurhur..

Blind_Shooter
20-08-2007, 05:56 PM
bro,where got demand,then surely there'll be supply....as far as im concern, for trg, there are few places,but not sure whther its still operating or not.Of course,there's no MP there,in Kelantan as well, but im pretty sure, there must be back door access to it ....

KLKOOL
20-08-2007, 09:11 PM

So if i go can arrange arr ??? Redang with NL worr... terror :p

sb song
21-08-2007, 02:16 AM
hie to all bros...

is there any lobang in Kelantan Terengganu?

Hi bro in Kelantan just ask those trishaw paderler use the majic word 'met' mean wl in kelantanish they will bring you to them most wl were divorcee you can still cheong in Kelantan

stephan
21-08-2007, 02:52 AM
huh bro... so fast reach home liao?

Actually there are NL lubangs in Terengganu, some can even take her to Redang.. but hor lubangs of this state can only give to trusted bro's..

So if i go can arrange arr ??? Redang with NL worr... terror

Wah, if really can bring NL to Redang, it will be fun. At night can sing song liao... rasa sayang hey! rasa sayang sayang hey! ~~~~ :p

DeKuip
21-08-2007, 12:10 PM
So if i go can arrange arr ??? Redang with NL worr... terror :p

wah.. say like tat make me red face lah... KL knowlegde u as no2 and no one dare to admit he is number 1.

Ofcoz i wont go Rednag with NL from Pahang or Terengganu lah, if the NL is from KL KTV type than u think leh? I wanna say it is possible only... done it before but i was in Cherating, the NL's was send from Pekan/Kuantan.

Anyway my other option is ang moh gers who speak the same language as me, i dont mind to go with them.

KatoeyLover69
21-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Hi bro in Kelantan just ask those trishaw paderler use the majic word 'met' mean wl in kelantanish they will bring you to them most wl were divorcee you can still cheong in Kelantan

Among Malay women in ALL the States in Malaysia, Kelantanese women has the reputation of being the "hottest", the "most gatal" and the "most sex-hungry" .......... furthermore if she is a unmarried MILF or a divorcee, you got a "hot chick" on your hands .............. I heard that unmarried Kelantanese MILF/divorcees are so "sex-hungry" that they even offer 'free services' to you once they like you but never, never try to tackle another woman behind their backs as they are super-jealous and some of them have been reputed to cut off their lovers' penises once they caught them cheating on them :mad: ........... so beware ! Once you are 'hooked' to a Kelantanese woman you better not stray !

Cheeco
21-08-2007, 06:03 PM
never try to tackle another woman behind their backs as they are super-jealous and some of them have been reputed to cut off their lovers' penises once they caught them cheating on them :mad: ........... so beware ! Once you are 'hooked' to a Kelantanese woman you better not stray !

This is scary!

halexbonk
21-08-2007, 08:08 PM
kelantan i don really know...as in K.T
there is some pub tat is operate behind some shops...
inside got thai gals where they will company u to drinks and chat...
and if ur ngam wit them u can also ta bao back to hotel...
package come wit 1 shot or 1 nite...

the thai can speak hokkien some can speak chinese also...
this is some info i get last time im there but now dunno
but cos there is demand sure still have 1...

normalguyme
22-08-2007, 12:30 AM
THX bros for all the info ..hehehe ..
actually i was thinking is it possible to have service in kelantan and terengganu ..hmm...:D

ssssssss
23-12-2010, 12:45 PM
kelantan i don really know...as in K.T
there is some pub tat is operate behind some shops...
inside got thai gals where they will company u to drinks and chat...
and if ur ngam wit them u can also ta bao back to hotel...
package come wit 1 shot or 1 nite...

the thai can speak hokkien some can speak chinese also...
this is some info i get last time im there but now dunno
but cos there is demand sure still have 1...

where all those pub? Else tonite gotta sleep alone again

stephan
23-12-2010, 10:53 PM
where all those pub? Else tonite gotta sleep alone again

u asked sth which posted more than 3 years ago.... n u could get this thread out....wonder why got such eng ppl in this world... :p

KatoeyLover69
03-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Report from The New Straits Times dated Monday 3.1.11 :-

3 Chinese nationals held for vice in Terengganu

KUALA TERENGGANU : Five people, including three Chinese nationals, aged between 30 and 32, were arrested for vice at a budget hotel in Jalan Tok Lam here on Friday night.
Police raided the premises at 10.30pm and arrested a 42-year-old man, who was believed to be a lookout, at the hotel entrance.

State Criminal Investigation Department chief Assistant Commissioner K Manoharan said the 61-year-old hotel owner and three women from China were also arrested.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

fatcat65
28-06-2011, 01:03 PM
hi everyone.

1 will be going to Kuantan and then slowly heading to terengganu and kelantan before heading back to kl starting end next week for a friend wedding in kuantan. Anyone likes to meet up for cheong or maybe drinks?

Any good fl or mo around these area especially locals?
Will appreciated if you can gave some info.

tq