PDA

View Full Version : U see guys with bui bui gf/wife. Do u think its true love

eugenengsx
27-08-2019, 05:17 PM
When you see a slim n handsome guy with a bui bui gf/wife.

Do you think its true love?

If its wife, there is a possibility that she was slim n beautiful before they got marry. After marry she become bui bui, he got no choice because if divorce he need to give her half of his assets..

If its gf, he can anytime break up with her without any loss but he did not. Do you think its true love?

enigma88
28-08-2019, 05:27 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You may not like overweight ladies, but some do.

Docow1000
28-08-2019, 12:03 PM
sometimes the ladies turn that way because of what they devote to the family, especially those with kids and no maid and/or no other family help

peterong
28-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Maybe wife or gf rich?

saddiz
28-08-2019, 12:24 PM
Maybe the guy fetish for fat women

Livie
28-08-2019, 01:05 PM

If its wife, there is a possibility that she was slim n beautiful before they got marry. After marry she become bui bui, he got no choice because if divorce he need to give her half of his assets..

If its gf, he can anytime break up with her without any loss but he did not. Do you think its true love?

First of all... IF one day you got into an unfortunate accident and your dick got cut off or your face got burnt beyond recognition, do u expect your wife/gf to leave you? (touch wood ar! not cursing anyone here, though honestly i'm rolling my eye...)

2nd, there is no such thing as true love in reality, at least I haven't come across one yet... couples jus got used to each other, accepts each other for who they are, got contented with each other ---> these is what I call committing to a lifelong r/s, the romantic feeling will eventually burn out..

lastly... I think you have discredited the true meaning of a Marriage... not everyone got into a union just to be able to own half an asset of another person.

maxsee
28-08-2019, 02:51 PM

I personally knows quite a number of handsome guys with a plus size wife/gf. And they are definitely very much in love with one another. I am sure it is true love coz they will often tell me how much in love they are with one another.

U need to first understand one man's meat is another's man poison. Not everyone are into bambo sticks wife/gf. Some guys out there just happens to prefer a plus size lady.

Not only is that so, smart guys don't just choose a lady base on their body size alone. It might be due to the lady's character or other areas that shine for them. Only dumb fools will choose a lady with a hot figure and perform well on bed for marriage partner. So when u speaks to a person's companion, it often reflects the size of their brains up there. Not everyone has brains the size of their lil bro. :D

passiontea
28-08-2019, 06:16 PM
It is the same as sexy girls goes for fat guys. I used to have a FWB who is in the finance side, all her ex boyfriends are like short and fat, she told me, she like the kind that got meat cause nice to hug, got the security feeling. Same goes for handsome guys, they go for how the girls treat them.

Greenfrog
28-08-2019, 06:40 PM

there is true love , just like there is kryptonite.

I Love Boobs
28-08-2019, 09:26 PM
A guy with a fat girl is a loser.

FRguy2019
29-08-2019, 04:21 AM

Lol made my day

sexcision
29-08-2019, 06:22 AM

I thought TS question is lame..... Until I saw ur comment.

I Love Boobs
31-08-2019, 09:12 PM
The nature of men is to be attracted to and try to mate with pretty sexy girls.
Fat is a sign of sloth, poor health, poor reproductive value.
But the mind can be reprogrammed to ignore the obvious and slim fit guys can be forced into relationships with fatties...
Money, false impressions that fat girls are more caring...
I know of a case where the girl was on the plump side, with a guy.
He was young and naive, but good looking and tall, like an actor.
They had sex, she pretended to be pregnant and forced him into marriage.
She said she had an abortion and guilt tripped him..

danilov
01-09-2019, 01:50 AM
The nature of men is to be attracted to and try to mate with pretty sexy girls.
Fat is a sign of sloth, poor health, poor reproductive value.
But the mind can be reprogrammed to ignore the obvious and slim fit guys can be forced into relationships with fatties...
Money, false impressions that fat girls are more caring...
I know of a case where the girl was on the plump side, with a guy.
He was young and naive, but good looking and tall, like an actor.
They had sex, she pretended to be pregnant and forced him into marriage.
She said she had an abortion and guilt tripped him..

Actually the idea of "beauty" and attractiveness differs across history and cultures. Plump girls used to be all the rage back in certain periods of time, example, you see the paintings from the Renaissance or going back further to ancient Greek or Roman times.

The idea of slim-ness as the epitome of beauty only came into vogue in the modern world, say 30-40+ years ago?

bpafree39
01-09-2019, 07:30 AM
Actually the idea of "beauty" and attractiveness differs across history and cultures. Plump girls used to be all the rage back in certain periods of time, example, you see the paintings from the Renaissance or going back further to ancient Greek or Roman times.

The idea of slim-ness as the epitome of beauty only came into vogue in the modern world, say 30-40+ years ago?

Returning favour, thanks

I Love Boobs
01-09-2019, 07:49 AM

That's from a Western perspective.
I don't see any classic Chinese paintings with plus-sized ladies

Stimsia
01-09-2019, 09:42 AM

杨贵妃is supposedly plump
Opposite attract thin like fat fat like thin
Smart like stupid stupid like smart

But in todays world
Pretty and handsome does have its advantage

If a girl go for a fat ugly old guy, then it must be for money
If a guy go for a fat ugly girl, this where LOVE IS BLIND come into play

sexcision
01-09-2019, 10:20 AM
That's from a Western perspective.
I don't see any classic Chinese paintings with plus-sized ladies

But your post stated "nature of men" as such. Be it western or Asian are considered equals.

I Love Boobs
01-09-2019, 12:38 PM
But your post stated "nature of men" as such. Be it western or Asian are considered equals.

I presume you're female

Xgenre
01-09-2019, 04:17 PM
According to a Chinese song, it is true love wor. :p

阿美阿美几时办嫁妆 我急得快发狂
今天今天你要老实讲 我是否有希望
虽然我是个穷光蛋 人又长得不怎么样
但是你要想一想 看看自己的长相
阿美阿美不要再旁徨 少女的青春短
今天今天你不要倔强 快做我的新娘
虽然我没汽车洋房 吃得粗茶又淡饭
只要你陪我作伴 包你白白又胖胖

Greenfrog
03-09-2019, 12:59 PM
杨贵妃is supposedly plump
Opposite attract thin like fat fat like thin
Smart like stupid stupid like smart

But in todays world
Pretty and handsome does have its advantage

If a girl go for a fat ugly old guy, then it must be for money
If a guy go for a fat ugly girl, this where LOVE IS BLIND come into play

Love isn't blind. never is.

it is the person that is blind.

sexcision
03-09-2019, 01:20 PM
I presume you're female

Nope, A male with a hard Rod. Just that I disagree that your perception of a guy with a fat girl is a looser mentality.

Like others mentioned. One man's meat, another man's poison.

nuclearkid
03-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Conversely, you see an 80 year old multimillionaire with a 20+ smoldering blonde, do you think it's true love? It's superficial to even ask such a question.

prefshaven
04-09-2019, 02:10 PM

Firstly, when we got married, it could be outbof love, a moment of folly, for companionship or even out of wedlock. Marriage is a bond of 2 person and this bond grows stronger if both love each other or find ways to love each other.

Secondly, the physical sum of things eventually gives way to other attributes. If one marries just for physical points, eventually this marriage will not sustain as it is all vanity and all will change over time. Hence, one shouldn't marry if it juz simply due good looks, good shape or material things where it is subjected to gravity, change or age. One must look beyond that and pick the right partner.

I Love Boobs
04-09-2019, 04:14 PM
Nope, A male with a hard Rod. Just that I disagree that your perception of a guy with a fat girl is a looser mentality.

Like others mentioned. One man's meat, another man's poison.

If you're also fat, then it's a good match.
Like begets like

SamLoMo
05-09-2019, 02:17 AM
I mean one man's poison might be another man's meat :D