19-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Name : Juliet

163, C cupper, 24 36

Service : BBBJ, CIM, Fingering, Frenching,

Price : 110 90 2

nelman06
19-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Short FR on Juliet

Saw her pics in group. Quick leg quick hand sms bro TB. Missed out on her during her last visit. Finally fulfilled my wish liao.

Time slot : 5pm, today

Looks : 7.5
SYT, with CFM looks. Those types u will xianz in pubs/disco, Ideal ONS material

Body : 9
Tanned, typical issan gal, hourglass figure, proportional. My dick already rock hard when I first see her with clothes fully on.

Boobs : 9
B++/ C- cupper, brown nipples, well shaped, natural, nice to grip

Communication : My half fuck thai with her half fuck England

Attitude : 9.5
Friendly, chatty

Frenching : YES
Tongue fights

GFE/slutty effects : PERFECT!!! :p
Treat u like BF, hugs and kisses, keep looking at u (with GFE) while talking, then out of sudden kiss u!!!

Bathroom : 8.5
Good service

Catbath/BBBJ : 9
Kisses u in between cat bathing. Nice suction with moaning sounds, licking of balls

Painting : Yes
Wet and juicy!

Fingering : never try.
I seldom finger FLs, scared of hurting them, then they cant work.

CIM : Never try

FJ : 9.5
Great moaning with GFE!!! Frenching, know how to use her CB muscles to clamp U!

RTF : Not my policy, but this gal got potentials to make mi think twice. Bro TB, standby for my RTF sms! :D

Didn’t realized I’m the 1st blood until she told mi i'm the 1st customer!!! She told mi she juz reached hotel. No wonder bro TB told mi the earliest slot is 5pm. I tot she’s fully booked.

Overall, great gem. Thanks bro TB for the arrangement.

thaiboy
20-08-2007, 11:34 AM
[B][U]Great moaning with GFE!!! Frenching, know how to use her CB muscles to clamp U!

RTF : Not my policy, but this gal got potentials to make mi think twice. Bro TB, standby for my RTF sms! :D

Kum Sia.....waiting for yr sms too...;)

thaiboy
20-08-2007, 09:25 PM
................:d

djparo
22-08-2007, 11:29 PM
JULIET - TO DIE FOR EVEN IF YOU N ROMEO
Wonder why there is so little FRs on Juliet since she is quite a gem!
Have the opportunity to meet the "juliet" of my dreams today :p Just came back from a very looong trip away from sillypore and man! My hormones are raging!
Was even too impatient to read around for FRs..saw juliet and thought she look quite a beau. And given TB's reputation for bad photography, she might just turn out nicer in person.
She is.
The door opened and I got frozen (while my didi steam away..it's a paradox!) by sweet juliet..wow..quit chio man! Nice eyes , nice balanced nose, succulent inviting lips a SYT that stirs the raging youthful emotions in me!
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun!--
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon
Juliet oh fair Juliet..
Actually she's quite tanned..more on the limbs but her looks is fair enough for me..would be nicer if she's fairer though
STILL
She's wearing this nice translucent lingerie with a nice ribbon at the side..really lao chuay nua..forgot my shakespeare already.
Just like romeo came out with so lousy excuse to get into Juliet's chambers, somehow I talked myself into embracing her..ohhh..the feel of lithe body so close to my skin ..NICE honto des!
Even my didi rose impatiently trying to peer out of my pants..
And almost burst it through when she disrobed before my eyes..WHAT A BODY!!
PERFECT nice round BIG boobies with pointed teats overwhelmed my vision..must be B+ no maybe C? But imagine it on a 24 inch (bona fide!!) waist ..no wait not yet..imagine a perky nice compact ass behind and thos amazzzing legggggy to die for legs to put the icing on the top..
Can feel the tear rolling down my cheeks..as blood trickled down my nose..
She led me to the bathroom..we chit chatted lightly while she kept teasing caressed me my body..
wait isn't it a shower?
Then why is it she spend almost 10 mins cleaning my didi??
Am i complaining??
HELL NO.
Can feel the sperm oozing out of my nose by the time we reach the bed..she is very shy with kissign at first..kissed her nape and wanted more at her lips but she shyly pecked me instead. Pushed me down and starting her tortuous catbath down my chest lighting unbearable fires down my spine. She then bend over and gave me a wonderful BBBJ and a generous portion of tongue flicking and tougue bashing...
Can't take it anymore..if she continue I know I will explode. Flip her over and reciprocated my love..she's ticklish and still shy at kissing..
But as I wonder south and tease the mounting moans out of her, lashing her with my tongue, her body contorted with pleasure..
She grabbed me and gave my sultriest CFM look..
THAT's when the frenching begin in earnest..the passion intensifying!
She hungrily capped me and mounted me, showing her whole upper body in splendid display before my eyes..the sight is breathtaking..seeing those dangs swaying swaying rhythmically with our passion thoes, while her slim toned torso rocked and grinded my didi ..
HEAVEN.
Reached out my hands and they feasted on her perfect round C cup boobies..at first I have doubts that they migth be enhanced..but NOOOO!! it's not. It's 100% bona fide real!! soft firm ..so lovely to caress!!:eek:
Think I am going to cum. Then not now haha..now I just want PCC thinking abt our afternoon tryst.
So i flipped her to missionary..kissed her wildly and she reciproated generously..we caressed each other hairs..nothing about this part feels commercial.
THen I reached the limit of my restraint..tore the CD and exploded all over boobies..
1st shot = fantastic.
As she walked away to the bathroom, I steal a peak on her amazing legs and great ass..i feel my jaw drop again.. darn definitely going to do doggie 2nd shot
The shower after ...can't help keep peeking to watch her..her body's really a looker..and with her SYT look. wow.
2nd shot, finished her doggie..the sight of her breathtaking body and those hooters crashing away into each other in front of the mirror and the sight of her compact perky ass grabbed by hands pounding my didi senselessly silly..
All the pent out aching groin wrenching love burst out ragingly..

I had great chemistry with Juliet..nice to have her in my arms chatting away, a powerful GFE certainly..but thankfully I dont eat KT so easily..

Juliet
that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;

Looks: 8/10 (would be better if less tanned and jaws a bit squarish..but her eyes and lips are charmers.beware..chio SYT)
Body: 9/10 (just the right body for me..big boobies slim sensous waist and a perky butt..the legs..oh mine..those legs !!)
Juiet's 100% natural NO PLASTIC SURGERY
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 9/10 (read above..)
GFE: 8.5/10
RTF: hmmmmm...gotta try sassy first...

thaiboy
23-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Juliet
that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;

Classic one ...;)

Messi Lim
23-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Thanks Bro Thaiboy for sharing gems.

After reading much info on Juliet, decided to give a go and sms Thaiboy for an appointment at 5pm. Once arrived at destination, quickly take a lift and went to the room as guided.

"Ting Dong" as the door bell sound, Juliet open the open and give me a warm greeting. I am impressed by her build and attutide. She was wearing sexy lingeries and can really see it from the outside. Overall she has a typically SYT figures. Slim with avearage boobs. Rest of the action .. 1st shot CIM (but she siam and exploded all over.) 2nd shot was thrilling but ended up a handjob to finish off.

Good Points
1.She really treat you very well, patient and polite in serving you. When taking shower, she will slowly bath you through.

2. Good complexion with a cuites nipples (youthful gem)

3. Tight Pussy

Bad Points
1. Communication in English not so good. Hence need to use Sex Sign Language to communicate.

Overall FR
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boob: 8/10
Bj: 8/10
Fj: 8/10

Damage $110/- ( a worth bonk for 2 shots)

Cheers
Messi

thaiboy
23-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Good Points
1.She really treat you very well, patient and polite in serving you. When taking shower, she will slowly bath you through.

2. Good complexion with a cuites nipples (youthful gem)

3. Tight Pussy

Bad Points
1. Communication in English not so good. Hence need to use Sex Sign Language to communicate.

Overall FR
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boob: 8/10
Bj: 8/10
Fj: 8/10

Damage $110/- ( a worth bonk for 2 shots)

Cheers
Messi

Kamsia ////:rolleyes:

thaiboy
24-08-2007, 01:10 AM
More Fr pls;)

Mattay2006
24-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Here's my FR on my eventful experience with Juliet.

Urge suddenly come strongly and hence seek bro Thaiboy for an appointment with his girls.

Initially want to try Great but fully booked and recalling Juilet looks good despite lack of FR decided to try her. Managed to secured a slot, rush down and when sms bro Thaiboy, he said he made a mistake and Juilet was booked. After I sms him to clarify, he told me he made a mistake, Juilet was available.:confused:

I believed that if any bro experienced this before will feel a bit of disappointment at this point (rushing down and informed girl not available). However, as urge is still strong, decided to proceed to room but with a bit of letdown. ( Luckly for me I did not give up or will miss a gem.;) )

From the moment I enter the room, to end of the slot, Juilet take good care of me (service 9/10) and gives strong GFE feeling (8/10). Although she does not have a perfect beautiful face, he still have a chio syt look (8/10) which I believe no bro should have cause to complaint. In additonal, she had a killer body (8/10) which is obvious clothed or naked and if bro had any cause to complaint (too tan or what), her soft, handful boobs (9/10) will be sufficient to add to the odds in her favor.

Her BBBJ is quite normal (7/10) but her FJ is fantastic (9/10) - tight and steros sound real. Too bad, I cannot write a good description of the FJ or all of you will steam. And bros, I initially have 2nd thoughts about writing the FR as I have concluded based on my experience that bros who patronise Juilet must have make to limit access to this gem. However, as I most likely will not RTF (due to limited Vit M and too many choice), I dont want Juilet to suffer from my desire to keep the gem from others.

kawaguchi
24-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Tried her before when she was quoted 130 90 2. Shiok sia, u all should try!

craz
25-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Was horny this afternoon, call some PRC contacts ....all busy.
decided to try juilet after seeing her photo.
Her real looks is okay, square jaw,syt.
service wise, not the wild type, but very patient and very eager to please.

Look: 7/10
body: 7/10, a little bit of fats at tummy, but okay.
boobs: 8/10 think it is C, nice little nip.
BBBJ: 7/10 not enough suction ,but long enough.
FJ: 8/10 quiet tight:eek: , nice moaning.
Rtf: not likely, wanna try others.
overall : good budget bonk.

hunkymerit
25-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Bro Thaiboy,

how can i book her? can PM me the contact?

Thanks!

Kefka
26-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Bargain catch - Juliet the cheerful SYT

Got the room number and was greeted at the door by a shy SYT in a nightgown which covered her well endowed body. Once she started to strip, johnny immediately start to wake up as her sizeable jugs are exposed, leaving her only in an enticing white tong.

Cannot tolerate liao. Grabbed her soft breasts from behind and she responded actively by frenching me! As a result, spend 10-15 mins behind dragging myself to the bathroom. LOL.

After the routine bath, she showed her playful and youthful side by jumping in her towel and say "COLD, COLD!" Her small little actions will really make you feel young again and forget any stress you have. Service is really great with lots of smiling and teasing.

Down to business, her cathbath was normal but her BBBJ was really good. Could feel my johnny cannot tolerate liao and ask her to cap me. Only did missionary as the sight of her breasts bouncing together with her moaning made me cum in no time at all. Her hole was really tight as i found out first when i tried to insert my finger in.

After the first round, chit chat with lots of hugs and Frenching along the way. (She can really french!) Johnny was too beat, therefore no second round. But still left a very satisfied customer.

Look: 7.5/10 (SYT, Youthful face)
body: 7.5/10 (Like what craz said, a bit of tummy fat, but thats all)
boobs: 8.5/10 (A handful, was told only a B+ but felt like a C)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Maybe too excited)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight Vagina, nice moans and breast action)
Rtf: (Thaiboy bro, got return discount?:D )
overall : Wonderful Service, really G[b/]oing the [b]Extra Mile

PLEASE NOTE: Will post pics later! Stay Tuned!

thaiboy
26-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Bargain catch - Juliet the cheerful SYT

Look: 7.5/10 (SYT, Youthful face)
body: 7.5/10 (Like what craz said, a bit of tummy fat, but thats all)
boobs: 8.5/10 (A handful, was told only a B+ but felt like a C)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Maybe too excited)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight Vagina, nice moans and breast action)
Rtf: (Thaiboy bro, got return discount?:D )
overall : Wonderful Service, really G[b/]oing the [b]Extra Mile

PLEASE NOTE: Will post pics later! Stay Tuned!

cheers....:rolleyes:

Kefka
26-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Pics as promised! Camera not too good hehe.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/axel486/bangbros2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/axel486/bangbro.jpg

nawtgree
26-08-2007, 06:20 PM
wah lan eh..bro thaiboy...ur photographer should get shot leh...knn....the above live photos posted so much better..machiam Maggie Q leh....too bad will not be in sg for the coming week..or wise sure bonk her;)

jamstart
26-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Agree, look like Maggie Q. Am going sz this week and if cant find my sextisfaction there, will come back and look for her. :D

tryherout
26-08-2007, 08:27 PM
personally I assume bro is using at least 7.0 mega pixel camera. Good job!:p

nelman06
27-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Did a RTF with juliet today. 12pm slot.

The statistic remained abt the same, except dat she has put on some weight. A bit tummy as what the bros stated, she told me she put on ard 3kgs since her arrival. Amazing!!! But the hourglass figure still there. Service/GFE/attitude top notch!:D

Nice live photos , bro kefka!

thaiboy_
27-08-2007, 01:46 AM
Pics as promised! Camera not too good hehe.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/axel486/bangbros2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/axel486/bangbro.jpg

..........kekekekeke

JULIET on PROMO!!! 80/90/2!!!

Kefka
27-08-2007, 02:29 AM
She agreed to let me take pictures of her after i promised that will get her more customers. So bros do pay her a visit ;)

nawtgree
27-08-2007, 09:09 AM
..........kekekekeke

JULIET on PROMO!!! 80/90/2!!!

fake thaiboy....

sheng88
27-08-2007, 09:15 AM
pls pm her contact bro thai

thaiboy
28-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Did a RTF with juliet today. 12pm slot.

The statistic remained abt the same, except dat she has put on some weight. A bit tummy as what the bros stated, she told me she put on ard 3kgs since her arrival. Amazing!!! But the hourglass figure still there. Service/GFE/attitude top notch!:D

Nice live photos , bro kefka!

....cheers

thaiboy
29-08-2007, 04:27 PM
................... :d

thaiboy
30-08-2007, 12:39 PM
If want to have fast reply from us, pls do pm with your contact no., thanks

n00b1e
31-08-2007, 12:30 AM
tried juliet a few days back and I must say that she's quite a cute girl to be with for 90 mins. Her english wasnt bad and could carry out simple conversations with me.

all in all I should say folks should go and try her as she's very fun and playful to be with =)

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: B+?
Doggy Style Songness: 8/10 (Nice Meaty Butt)
Attitude: 9/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (Lacks Suction)
FJ: 7/10 (Quite Reactive)

Thats all for my report :D
Thanks Thaiboy!

thaiboy
31-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: B+?
Doggy Style Songness: 8/10 (Nice Meaty Butt)
Attitude: 9/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (Lacks Suction)
FJ: 7/10 (Quite Reactive)

Thats all for my report :D
Thanks Thaiboy!

Kamsia :D .../

micteo
01-09-2007, 02:53 PM
bros,

btw how old is she?:D

thaiboy
03-09-2007, 12:31 AM
last few days....:D

thaiboy
10-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Juliet - 110 90 2 / 60 45 1

163, C cupper, 24 36.

Service : BBBJ, CIM, Fingering, Frenching, Bath FJ ..cim..

Juliet (http://www.badongo.com/pic/3533982)
juliet (http://www.badongo.com/pic/3533984)

:D

thaiboy
15-05-2008, 01:12 PM
upzz :rolleyes:

thaiboy
15-05-2008, 03:31 PM
bonking starts 110 90 2 / 60 45 1:p

thaiboy
15-05-2008, 07:31 PM
.........:)

thaiboy
16-05-2008, 10:12 AM
110 90 2 / 60 45 1..:rolleyes:

thaiboy
16-05-2008, 04:15 PM
......upz;)

bonde
16-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Bro I pm you already pls check fast fast :)

thaiboy
16-05-2008, 11:35 PM
........:p

thaiboy
17-05-2008, 10:37 AM
110 90 2 / 60 45 1 ...:rolleyes:

thaiboy
18-05-2008, 02:40 PM
.... ..:rolleyes:

thaiboy
19-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Happy Vesak Day....110 90 2 / 60 45 1 :rolleyes:

thaiboy
19-05-2008, 06:21 PM
upzz :rolleyes:

flixonase
20-05-2008, 01:52 AM
Short FR on Juliet

Only managed to get 1 slot but its alright.

Looks : 7 (SYT)

Body : 9.5 (WWOOOOOOOOHooooo!, nice body, tan and yummy looking!)

Boobs : 9 (Nice to grab, fondle, lick and nibble!)

Communication : 7 (Makes effort to communicate and break eyes even though her english is basic)

Attitude : 9.5 (Friendly!)

Frenching : Never try

GFE: 8 (Hugs and kisses you and does whatever you want)

Catbath/BBBJ : 7.5

FJ : 9.5 (Tight and damn sexy seeing her hair and hearing the moans).

Quick try before she fly! :)

thaiboy
20-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Looks : 7 (SYT)

Body : 9.5 (WWOOOOOOOOHooooo!, nice body, tan and yummy looking!)

Boobs : 9 (Nice to grab, fondle, lick and nibble!)

Communication : 7 (Makes effort to communicate and break eyes even though her english is basic)

Attitude : 9.5 (Friendly!)

Frenching : Never try

GFE: 8 (Hugs and kisses you and does whatever you want)

Catbath/BBBJ : 7.5

FJ : 9.5 (Tight and damn sexy seeing her hair and hearing the moans).

Kamsia.....:D

thaiboy
20-05-2008, 11:12 AM
:rolleyes: 110 90 2 / 60 45 1

Clonie
20-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Her friend Maxim never come? :D

thaiboy
20-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Upzz :rolleyes:

Joe_Lim
20-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Managed to get a slot with her yty although trying to get Diane. One of the best I try so far. The whole body totally natural especially her pair of boobs firm and solid, very yummy, one of the best I have seen and feel and would be wondeful if can hold them the whole day. Look very closed to the live photo and body very curve and proportional, easily comparable to our Fiona Xie if not better.

Bro TB, watch out, next time I m going to bring her home if u keep bringing this type of gals to us.

Bro who are going for SYT, shouldn't miss this one before u regret. Best of the best.

Cheers.

Tom_Jerry
21-05-2008, 12:16 AM
She look tempting. :p

thaiboy
21-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Bro who are going for SYT, shouldn't miss this one before u regret. Best of the best.

Cheers.

....kamsia;)

thaiboy
21-05-2008, 04:56 PM
..............:rolleyes:

nawtgree
21-05-2008, 08:13 PM
wah lan eh..bro thaiboy...ur photographer should get shot leh...knn....the above live photos posted so much better..machiam Maggie Q leh....too bad will not be in sg for the coming week..or wise sure bonk her;)

okay..missed her the last time and i made sure i did not miss her this time..

short short FR really busy...

I take back my words, she does not look like Maggie Q..but she's still gorgeous nevertheless...meat in all the right places....

Great Looks
Great Body
Great Service
Great GFE
Great Value for Bonk

dont miss it!

thaiboy
21-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Great Looks
Great Body
Great Service
Great GFE
Great Value for Bonk

dont miss it!

Kamsia.....;)

thaiboy
22-05-2008, 10:00 AM
110 90 2 / 60 45 1 :rolleyes:

c0rnfl4ke
22-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Managed to try her yesterday evening after last minute SMS bro Thaiboy asking for available slot.
He replied immediately and I immediately confirmed for the '1 shot' slot 'cos I got another appointment later that night.
Reached the hotel 1/2 hour early, I sms bro Thaiboy and said that I will just hang around there for a while, again bro Thaiboy replied that I can go up immediately. Two thumbs up for customer service! :)

Went up to the room and greeted by this petite & pretty gem with an hourglass figure in her bikini! My eyes went straight to her 2 big melons.
She asked me to shower first. Shower was SOP with her cleaning every part of my body and spend a little bit of more time on my 'little brother'.

Finished shower, dried myself up and lied down on the bed. Then the action started with her licking my 'little brother'. Her BBBJ is really-really sexy. With her CFM look she continued to lick and stroke up & down. She went even lower to lick my balls. After a while I flipped her over and started to 'french' her sexy lips and tongue while my hands went south to find her 2 big mellons. It felt really soft and nice when I squeezed it although I think it's enhanced but who cares, it's still felt good on my hands. One think I regretted was I didn't ask her to 'tits-fuck' me.

I went lower to the south and kissed her flat tummy over and over again while my hand stroke her clit. She started to moan so I continue kissing her tummy until I reach her clit and lick her clit until she moan loudly. Managed to make her cum after a while and she decided to return the favor and started to grab my 'little brother' and licking it like a lollipop.

After a while I told her to stop and put on the CD. Then she lowered herself and started humping me cowgirl style. Her pussy is so tight until it hurt a little bit. When I asked her to stop for a while her pussy was still squeezing my 'little brother'. She continued humping me like there's no tomorrow until after a few minutes later I can't really handle it anymore and I cum immediately while squeezing her big melons again and again.

She cleaned me up and asked me to shower again. Well anyway I only have 10 more minutes. I cleaned myself up and just resting on the bed while tccs and frenching + tits squeezing :) until slot finished.

Paid her and left.

OK here's my rating:
Looks: 7/10 (more tanned than picture but still pretty)
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (that's mostly my fault for cumming too fast :p)

Thanks bro!

leelite
23-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Just came back from a session with Juliet.
Sweet girl i mus say. thaiboy's gals are always up to that standard. lol

Look: 7.5/10 (SYT)
body: 7.5/10 (overall nice boobs and body.)
boobs: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (can be better=))
FJ: 8/10 (Tight Vagina, i mean real tight!)
Rtf: (yes when vit m is recharged )
overall : Wonderful Service=)

haha bro thaiboy up me if can eh=p

leelite
23-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Just came back from a session with Juliet.
Sweet girl i mus say. thaiboy's gals are always up to that standard. lol

haha bro thaiboy up me if can eh=p

thaiboy
23-05-2008, 10:09 AM
OK here's my rating:
Looks: 7/10 (more tanned than picture but still pretty)
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (that's mostly my fault for cumming too fast :p)

Thanks bro!

Kamsia......;)

thaiboy
23-05-2008, 03:57 PM

Kamsia....:rolleyes:

thaiboy
24-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Still available 110 90 2 / 60 45 1 ;)

thaiboy
25-05-2008, 11:17 AM
uopzz..:rolleyes:

thaiboy
26-05-2008, 10:10 AM
110 90 2 / 60 45 1 still available for the week :rolleyes:

thaiboy
26-05-2008, 08:05 PM
.....:rolleyes:

thaiboy
27-05-2008, 10:42 AM
110 90 2 / 60 45 1 :d

thaiboy
27-05-2008, 02:20 PM
........:rolleyes:

imp_z
27-05-2008, 09:26 PM
bro TB, as promised..

once again, bro TB never fail to bring in GEMS!

Looks : 9/10 (a kind of seductive look)
Body : 10/10 (my cup of tea)
Boobs : 9/10 (at least B+ to C, very nice to hold)
BBBJ : 8/10
Fingering : YES! (pretty tight n wet)
FJ : 7/10 (came fast, sigh...maybe really my cup of tea, cannot tahan n no form)

some more when she open the door, she was wearing bikini.. 1st time i greeted by a bikini gal :D

thaiboy
28-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Looks : 9/10 (a kind of seductive look)
Body : 10/10 (my cup of tea)
Boobs : 9/10 (at least B+ to C, very nice to hold)
BBBJ : 8/10
Fingering : YES! (pretty tight n wet)
FJ : 7/10 (came fast, sigh...maybe really my cup of tea, cannot tahan n no form)

some more when she open the door, she was wearing bikini.. 1st time i greeted by a bikini gal :D

Kamsia...:rolleyes:

thaiboy
28-05-2008, 04:34 PM
.....:rolleyes:

thaiboy
29-05-2008, 10:00 AM
still available 110 90 2 / 60 45 1 ;)

thaiboy
29-05-2008, 07:42 PM
upzz....:rolleyes:

thaiboy
29-05-2008, 11:25 PM

midlifecrisis
29-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Had a 1-shot session tonight with Juliet. Very enjoyable and well worth repeating soon (before she goes home).

Height: 1.63m. Just nice for me. Bro TB didn't bullshit about ht, unlike other OKTs.
Looks : 8/10 (looks better than photos, tho' Bro TB has a damn nice shot of her on his Yahoo group. Juliet says this was shot by a bro)
English: 6.5/10 (for Thai FL standard. Passable, and can talk to her. However, she is miles behind Bro TB's recent gal, Lulu.
Boobs : 9/10. She says B cup, but I think they are C. All natural and fabulous to hold, kiss, fondle.
Body : 9/10. Damn nice figure. No tattoos, no blemishes
BBBJ : 8.5/10
Frenching: 7/10
Fingering : allowed for a short while.
FJ : 9/10
GFE: 9/10. Kept lying in my arms as though we were BF/GF.

draken
30-05-2008, 01:12 AM
haiz.. think she going back next week ... now miss her gfe liao....

LAYSER
30-05-2008, 10:20 AM
[FONT="Arial Black"]Book a 1-shot session yesterday with Juliet. Very enjoyable and well worth money spent and of course a lot of GFE feeling. Will not type a long FR's as there is too many on her. A gem not to be miss.

Looks : 8/10 (looks better than photos)
Boobs : 9/10. All natural and fabulous to hold, kiss, fondle. She even play herself when bonking her.
Body : 9/10. Damn nice figure.
Frenching: Never try
Fingering : Nevery try

Bro......give me some points lei:D:D:D

thaiboy
30-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Had a 1-shot session tonight with Juliet. Very enjoyable and well worth repeating soon (before she goes home).

Cheers....:rolleyes:

ahpong
30-05-2008, 12:13 PM
FR on Juliet

Thanks Bro TB for arranging a session yesterday evening.

When door opened , was met with a traditional Thai greeting. Look not say very pretty, but quite pleasant, one that bright up you day. Body very good, especially the boobs, perfect hemispheres, nice to squeeze and suck.

I especially enjoyed the bath, I was caugth in the rain and felt a bot cold. Once soaked in the warm bath, feeling wonderful. She washed me up quite thoroghly, lasted almost half an hour. She was wet, and tight. The feeling was very good.

Thanks.

thaiboy
30-05-2008, 05:01 PM
[FONT="Arial Black"]
Looks : 8/10 (looks better than photos)
Boobs : 9/10. All natural and fabulous to hold, kiss, fondle. She even play herself when bonking her.
Body : 9/10. Damn nice figure.
Frenching: Never try
Fingering : Nevery try

Bro......give me some points lei:D:D:D

Cheers...:rolleyes:

kelvindartz
31-05-2008, 01:26 AM
have to give Juliet a try real soon....

thaiboy
31-05-2008, 10:19 AM
FR on Juliet
When door opened , was met with a traditional Thai greeting. Look not say very pretty, but quite pleasant, one that bright up you day. Body very good, especially the boobs, perfect hemispheres, nice to squeeze and suck.

I especially enjoyed the bath, I was caugth in the rain and felt a bot cold. Once soaked in the warm bath, feeling wonderful. She washed me up quite thoroghly, lasted almost half an hour. She was wet, and tight. The feeling was very good.

Thanks.

Kamsia....:D

thaiboy
31-05-2008, 01:56 PM
110 90 2 / 60 45 1 still available ;)

thaiboy
01-06-2008, 10:33 AM

JWNY
01-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Dedicated to bro HTD & Unforgotten

The One with the most sex appeal

Tiring day at the office and decided to give myself a treat...friend wanted to tag along but couldn't get a slot...so i went solo with Juliet.

Nice lady greeted me at the door...plenty of sex appeal (too much Sex in the City :p). This was definitely the Kim Catrall character.

Nice, fair Isaarn girl...ample boobs (nipples not dark) and clean bush with no pussy odour (i was THERE myself) :D

Shower was SOP but she made sure to wash you thoroughly with little kisses. This one is a kisser guys...and plenty of tender loving care...GFE is good.

Catbath started later and this lady has a focused tongue...BBBJ was good and wet. Spend at least 20 minutes as i enjoyed it alot. Very hardworking.

Cowgirl started and hmmm...tight. My Featherlite was giving me the best sensations. Multi tasked lady also worked my nipples as i played with her nice natural boobs.

Changed to doggie and she seemed to enjoy it with all the moaning...

After a while was feeling tired...but couldn't finish. Took condom off and washed and requested for another one of those great BBBJs...was not dissapointed and the hardness was re-ignited.

Finished off in missionary as we locked lips, after a very tiring sex-ion. My Sex and the City adventure was over..... :(

Left a happy man. :)

Name: Juliet
Looks - 7.5 (SYT)
Body – 8 (very nice and sultry)
Boobs - 8 B ... nice Bs
Cat Bath - 7 (nice tongue)
Frenching - 8 (hold your breath)
BBBJ - 7 (power)
FJ - 8 (tight and few positions)
Attitude and GFE - 9 (she knows her stuff)
Overall - 8.5
RTF : might...don't miss her...last day is 14th i think

Damage - as stated

Thank you bro thaiboy for arrangement.

JWNY

thaiboy
02-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Left a happy man. :)

Name: Juliet
Looks - 7.5 (SYT)
Body – 8 (very nice and sultry)
Boobs - 8 B ... nice Bs
Cat Bath - 7 (nice tongue)
Frenching - 8 (hold your breath)
BBBJ - 7 (power)
FJ - 8 (tight and few positions)
Attitude and GFE - 9 (she knows her stuff)
Overall - 8.5
RTF : might...don't miss her...last day is 14th i think

JWNY

Cheers ......;)

Unono
02-06-2008, 01:36 PM
hope still in time for another round

thaiboy
02-06-2008, 08:32 PM
still available 110 90 2 / 60 45 1:rolleyes:

thaiboy
03-06-2008, 10:25 AM