PDA

View Full Version : 24hrs Southern Spa @ Bukit Batok

LogKuayBret
25-08-2019, 12:33 AM
Met some friends in the west side yesterday for supper after supper, thinking what can we do when the timing is 1.30am. Search google and check what spa are still opening at this hour and suddenly pop out southern spa @ bukit batok which is 24hrs. Called and make reservation in case need to wait longer. Reach there ard 1.45am and checked with receptionist whether are the available ML and just nice there are 4 ML vs myself and 3 of my friends. Each took one and i got myself Candy. There are 2 storey and Candy initially brought mi to 2nd floor but i think room is fully occupied. Went back to lvl 1 and went into an empty room. Tbh, room is well designed and comfort level is above good which i rate 8/10. Undressed myself and have a quick wash. Once done, went up the bed and wait for her to come in since i booked 1.5hrs. Candy gave mi a very good rubbing on my back of my body which i need it and she offer to climb on top of my back to perform thr stepping. Once the back done, she actually asked me to upgrade my package to PC but i am very firm just to take the normal massage instead of the PC package which is 84 sgd vs 129 sgd for 1.5hrs. But still with good attitude even though i rejected her offer for the PC package.

My review on Candy:
Look: 6/10 even though young girl (PRC)

Massage: 7.5/10 improve on the stepping of back with better technique

Will RTM when Vit M to be replenish for next round but will try other ML as i saw one of my friend ML that make mi more gian of her.

Anyway you can search in fb for southern spa bukit batok to view the ML. Since this is my first trip to southern spa, i will give overall a 7/10.

Oh remember that is you don't wish to pay more for the PC package, just tell the receptionist the normal will do which saves you ard 40 sgd.

Uncle Logkuaybret.

riotspace
25-08-2019, 12:52 AM
No specials?