PDA

View Full Version : SYT Dou Dou back doing FL this time...

XR29
17-08-2007, 09:57 PM
Recieve a call yesterday from Dou Dou and was informed that she is back in to Singapore.Actually this DOU DOU is previously from the thread,"Fizzy BBBJ @ TN". But this time she is back doing FL and won't be working in any TN shop. As such, she has ask me to help her to recommend some samster bro to her.

Below are one of the FR that I have written previously on her when she was working at the "FIZZT BBBJ TN JOINT"

As promise previously to conquer Dou Dou b4 she goes back this sunday(18/03). Went yesterday in the late afternoon, greeted by her upon entering the shop and mai tou liao. Straight away enter the room and change to my birthday suit. She came in and press press a bit and ask me to turn to the front. She started sensual touching on my groin area and pop up the question,"What other svc do I want". I reply saying I want the "$108" package.Without time to waste, she went and took her things and came back in a short while. She started playing with my little bro and wiping him gently with wet tissue. Wipe and wipe and suddenly my little bro just disappear.She started with some deep throat BJ and teasing my little bro with her rotoring tongue. After abt 5 min, she begin her hot/cold/coke/ BBJ which carry on for about 15 min before I unload. After I unload, she continue to BJ till my little bro turn soft...Wah, Shiok man..... After she rinse her mouth, she give me a hug and lied down beside me ask ask me"Bao Bei, shuan mah." She then came on top of me and start catbathing my nipple and slowing down to my little bro and there goes my little bro agan,"MARI KITA." In a short while, someone outside call and say time ups....My little bro then feel a little bit disappointed at this moment. we start dressing ourself up. When I have finish dressing myself up, she came and cuddle me again and we started kissing. Then she turn to her back and start using her cute ass to "raba" my little bro again. In no time my little bro mari kita again. At this moment, I was thinking of bonking her again but in the hotel. Then I ask her can she go up, she say of cse but the charges are still the same(i.e the massage rate must also be included.) Witout further to do, I reply no problem and proceed to book a room and call her to inform her the room number. Ding Dong, here she come. Giving me the slutty look again...Buay Tahan man. Proceed with some light kissing and strong locking of the tongue...Then she started undreesing me and ask me go for a bath. During the bath, she again put her cute little ass and raba my dick.After finshing bathing and wipe ourselve dry, we proceed to the bed and started kissing.In missionary postion, I start to catbath heer nipple and out come the soft and horny moan from her(Woh, the effect really different from doing at the shop), I slowly proceed to her cunt and started licking and as expected the moan become louder....Then she say,"Wo ye yao." and I shifted to 69 position and she started her deep throat BJ. For abt 15 min in the 69 position, me a bit buay tahan liao then ask her to capped me b4 I CIM again. She started on top of me and ask me what motion could I like(Whether is up and down or using her ass to move front and back). This ger really knows how to pls her customer, really salute her. Even for BJ she will ask;"how,do you like it or u want it to be stronger." After trying several positon, I still fail to come, and I was a bit tired and sweating already. Then she suggested using her mouth again since I so tired. Here come again, her mouth is really so wet and warm that make me came in less than 5 min.... Wah, really tired man....she jokingly ask me do I still have the strength to go home. I say of cse but must rest first lah then she proceed to bath while I rest on the bed. After her bath, again she came to lie beside me and hug me(Wat a GF feeling)...Ring, my Hp rang then something pop inside my head...Oh yah hor, have an appointment with my customer. Answer the call and profusly apologising and say I will reach in another 15 min time.Guess wat...Even I was answering the call, she start catbathing me on my nipple and little bro again....really salute her man, such a horny and playful gal....

17-08-2007, 10:03 PM
bro look like very good gem ya... wat is her damage? and wat is her figure? can pm me her no?? walan look like must f item.

XR29
17-08-2007, 10:03 PM
This time round, she has promised more svc as compare to those day. Her svc include the following;

1 - Catbath(from head to toes + finger licking)
2 - Using teeth to "GUA SHA".(Something new which I myself have never try, shld be something good lah.)
3 - "YI JIAN CHUAN XIN"(Something new again)
4 - BBBJ(allow CIM)
5 - FJ

Damage - $100 excluding room.

Intrested bro, can pm me for contact and negotiate the pricing and svc with her.. Btw, I am not her OKT.I am just helping her without earning anything regardless of monetary or sex.

XR29
17-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Bros out there, u can also refer to the thread as attached below for more FR on her. try it and you will believe it....:D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=54457

funfounder
17-08-2007, 10:13 PM
Bro,Thks 4 sharing the Fr!Now can u share her contacts?So i can return my Fr by saying Thank U?

funfounder
17-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Sorry Bro! 4got to ask u 4 her looks,shape n figure?can u provide us as an guide?Sorry 4 the trouble.

XR29
17-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Looks - 7/10(Cute looking, like school girl when she is wearing spectacle)
Boob - 32b(Just nice to grab)
BBBJ - 8.5/10(Hot and cold treatment)
FJ - 8/10(Very horny gal if u hit the right spot.)

funfounder
17-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Bro,any idea of her weight n height?Can u pm me her ctc.?:eek:

Clit_LickeR
18-08-2007, 12:26 AM
DOU DOU is previously from the thread,"Fizzy BBBJ @ TN".

If not mistaken hor... she's also the 'student' of Chen Chen who taught her the 'ropes'... ;) :D
(Hmm... i'm 'hardening' below liao... kekekeke)
Cheers!

XR29
19-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Yeoh Bro,

Yah lor, she is the disciple of Chen Chen. But now she back with more new stuff. Check your PM, Bro..

Lubber
19-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Bro XR29, how long will she be here har? :cool:

XR29
19-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Bro Lubber,

Long time no hear from you. Hou u getting on?
She be here for a month only. She is telling me if this FL thing hoes well in this forum, she will go back and apply as student visa and come back.

XR29
19-08-2007, 03:16 PM
:D Bro XR29, how long will she be here har? :cool:

Bro Lubber, check your PM.enjoy your bonk,

Rem to post your valuable FR upon bonk..

QQ8899
19-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Bro XR29, how long will she be here har?

I thought you monking :confused: :p

XR29
19-08-2007, 04:25 PM
I thought you monking :confused:

Bro Lubber doing his reservist lah...He storing his load while doing his reservist.:D

QQ8899
19-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Bro Lubber doing his reservist lah...He storing his load while doing his reservist.

Like that jialat liao! Next week you will see news headline that got 1 particularly army camp in singapore overflown with "UNKNOWN STICKY LIQUID" :D

XR29
19-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Like that jialat liao! Next week you will see news headline that got 1 particularly army camp in singapore overflown with "UNKNOWN STICKY LIQUID" :D

Bro, check yr PM lah.Good stuff for you.

Luckytime
19-08-2007, 04:34 PM
I thought you monking :confused: :p

he cannot monk too long one... next week he'll be out there bonking like mad liao... hahaha

QQ8899
19-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Bro, check yr PM lah.Good stuff for you.

I also temporarily monking. Thanks for the contact anyway :)

he cannot monk too long one... next week he'll be out there bonking like mad liao... hahaha

Next week? He will be locked up in the army camp, so cannot bonk! :D

XR29
19-08-2007, 10:33 PM
Numbers has been given to a few bro already. Awaiting "New FR" for her special highlight.:D

usalo
20-08-2007, 02:10 AM
Numbers has been given to a few bro already. Awaiting "New FR" for her special highlight.:D

hi bro xr29, can u share the no to me?

faszcom
20-08-2007, 02:27 AM
Duo Duo back...:D my "Di Er Meng"...i like her pussy much as sparse hair...
but too bad now she work FL and not in TN..cos bo her contact

JingQiangBuDao
20-08-2007, 09:25 AM
I tried call her yesterday but it rings for a while then ganna hangup, call again a few time in diff timeslot but h/p off liao. :(

e2q3a
20-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Bro XR29,
Check ur PM. hope to hear you soon.

bluwater
20-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Bro XR29,wat is the damage?Can pm me her contact?

Naka_Timo
20-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Bro XR,

Gd find, no time no see liao. How r u doing?? I think my pocket going to burn a hole liao. Hahaha...:)

XR29
20-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Duo Duo back...:D my "Di Er Meng"...i like her pussy much as sparse hair...
but too bad now she work FL and not in TN..cos bo her contact

Bro, dun be disappointed. Check yr PM and rem to post FR hor..Cheers.

I tried call her yesterday but it rings for a while then ganna hangup, call again a few time in diff timeslot but h/p off liao.

Bro, dun be disappointed lah. I actually called up her and demand an explaination rgding this issue as she was the one who tell me to intro bro to her and how can this happen.She was telling me her hp low bat liao. Hope u understand.She ask me to apologise on her behalf.

[QUOTE=e2q3a;2222124]Bro XR29,
Check ur PM. hope to hear you soon.

Check yr PM too. Rem to post FR hor.

Bro XR29,wat is the damage?Can pm me her contact?

The damage is already stated in the FR already mah. Check yr PM.

Bro XR,

Gd find, no time no see liao. How r u doing?? I think my pocket going to burn a hole liao. Hahaha...:)

Me fine lah. Heard that u buzy preparing for exam mah, that y never disturb you.Check yr PM lah.

XR29
20-08-2007, 06:42 PM
I tried call her yesterday but it rings for a while then ganna hangup, call again a few time in diff timeslot but h/p off liao. :(

Bro, dun be disappointed lah. I actually called up her and demand an explaination rgding this issue as she was the one who tell me to intro bro to her and how can this happen.She was telling me her hp low bat liao. Hope u understand.She ask me to apologise on her behalf.

JingQiangBuDao
20-08-2007, 08:26 PM

No worry lah, it's ok one, i call her today liao. Will find time to look for her when available, pls don't scold her hor, she sound very nice for the other line that makes me very gian...:p

XR29
20-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Glad that u have contacted her. Hope that u will enjoy her svc especially with her new highlight.:D

RockieMonster
20-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Hi bro, can i have her contact and pic?
Will up u later.
Thks.

XR29
21-08-2007, 05:07 PM
:confused: Wah, still no FR after nos. given out to som many bro out there...

XR29
21-08-2007, 10:45 PM
No worry lah, it's ok one, i call her today liao. Will find time to look for her when available, pls don't scold her hor, she sound very nice for the other line that makes me very gian...:p

Bro,

Of cse I won't scold her lah bcos me not her OKT. I just want to remind her not to let this type of things happen mah since she was the one who ask me to intro bros in the forum to her. Anyway enjoy yr bonk with her.

Lauteko
22-08-2007, 08:39 AM
[quote]I asked dou dou since when she know how to do such sliding massage? she told me she used to do this back home in shenyang and she knows how to do it pretty well! hehehehehe, Bingo! i m in for a good time! this should be a whole new sensation! me stripped off and went to the rubber matt and lie face down, dou dou than took a pail of water and lather it with lots of soap and than start splashing on me! when i m sufficiently wet, she started her sliding massage! woooo, she is well versed in this i must say! she slides from my legs upwards to my back, using her boobs and bush to good effect. totally arousing and sensual piece of work! i felt so "Cleaned" now!hehe she continue her slide and my octopus hands just cant stopped groping her whenever possible! you know, those wet and soapy tits is sure hard to grab!hehe!!she continues sliding. she paused occasionally to ask me how i feel, "very shuang i tell her!" she nods her head in approval and continue her slide..than she asked me to turn over, she splashes me with water and soap form the pail and begins sliding me again! all the while, she uses her hands to rub and grope the sensitive part of my body . 7th heaven! before i knew it, he pussy was at my chest ! sliding and i can have a full frontal view of her petite frame and those suckalicious boobies! her pussy looks so juicy and the best part is i want to suck her tits and pussy but because got soap, i cannot! it really builds the game up a notch!

i buay tahan, i told her i need SEX! she laugh and says,"your wish is my command" she proceeds to rinse me with water until i m as clean as a baby and rinses herself and she pulls out a cap, put beside her, and we are off to venus! she gave me a long and great bbbj which is by now, legendary for most fizzy bros! damn awesome and she licks my balls,inner thighs and lots of tongue action all over my sensitive parts.. the soapy really up the arousal level a notch and i just cannot hold out long, i told her i wanna eat her and she automatically change to a 69 so that i can have my meal! she was moaning while i was attacking her pussy with my tongue. she sucks me gently one moment, fiercely the next! damn happening! i eat her for 5 mins or so and her juices are already on flow! i told her, its time for action and she cap me, i did her with her underneath. she was maoning quite loudly and i was getting super turn on that i m sure i cannot last for long! i pump her hand and fast for about 5 mins and i exploded inside her! we hug like long lost lovers, both wet and exhausted on the rubber matt, told her that her sliding massage is really something special and she kiss me. we went to the shower and she baths me clean clean and herself too. went out to the reception, paid her , have a ciggarette and chat with the rest of the gang for a while, commented on the superb service and place and than i left.......i will be back real soon!

Name : Dou Dou
Boobs : B
Body : 7 petite syt with glasses, look like a school girl
Massage : 8.5 sliding massage is awesome,try it than you will know
BBBj : 8.5 she has improved a lot since fizzy days
FJ : 8 No horse run
Damage : 150 all in
Rtf : hell yes![quote]

Old FR on Dou Dou for reference.

XR29
22-08-2007, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=Lauteko;2226588
Old FR on Dou Dou for reference.[/QUOTE]

Really no horse run huh.. Now the damage somemore reduce to 100 lagi no horse run.A bit buay tahan liao after reading the FR. Looks like I will be the first one to up her(since started FL).

Naka_Timo
22-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Really no horse run huh.. Now the damage somemore reduce to 100 lagi no horse run.A bit buay tahan liao after reading the FR. Looks like I will be the first one to up her(since started FL).[/QUOTE]

Lool like i got to fast hand and fast leg liao.

XR29
22-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Really no horse run huh.. Now the damage somemore reduce to 100 lagi no horse run.A bit buay tahan liao after reading the FR. Looks like I will be the first one to up her(since started FL).

Lool like i got to fast hand and fast leg liao.[/QUOTE]

Me just called her just now.But too bad lah, she was having an appt at that time. Offer later timing to me but I can't due to OC coming back liao.:(

Lauteko
23-08-2007, 10:01 AM

Lool like i got to fast hand and fast leg liao.[/QUOTE]

FL with proven qualities surely worth it. When they work in Tuina, they pay the boss a cut from their take. So charge more. What to do, operation cost.

XR29
23-08-2007, 05:51 PM
FL with proven qualities surely worth it. When they work in Tuina, they pay the boss a cut from their take. So charge more. What to do, operation cost.[/QUOTE]

Qualities is already proven during Fizzy days. But now she back with more speciality. :D

XR29
24-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Just recieve a call from Dou Dou and was informed that she will be going back on 02 Sep 2007. So those bro who have her contact better fast leg and fast hand hor.:D

LoaferZ
24-08-2007, 08:12 PM
XR 29 gif me the contact pls :D
my first Fizzy BBBJ!