PDA

View Full Version : The M-Team....Motto is to serve you well

do335
17-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Got to know from my Minah friend that help is needed & so are her sisters. So offer my help to introduce these brown-sugars babes to you, the M-Team (all minah, great for minah-lovers !!!) All local malay gals u bet !

For your precious information, These babes are very new, green & fresh from 'oven'. Not in FL line before.Hope the bros could take good care of them & proper guidance, they are really gd gems that can bonk & make yr day ! I trust u guys out there!

Name : Charmine (Local malay)
Body: Slight tattoos (to turn u on !), peitite & smooth body
Look: Pleasant
Vital Stat : 33B-24-33
Ht: 1.55m
Wt: 44kg
BBBJ : Yes
Services Allowed : kissing, fingering. licking (frenching depends on yr chemistry with her)
CIM : Can discuss with her on bed (if u could turn her on !)
FJ : 8/10 ( Nice wet & tight pussy, great for painting, she likes to be fingered)
GFE : 8/10 (horny moans with gd stereo effect)
DAMAGE : 130/1/1 (exclu rm and cd)

Apologise to Malay bros

Strictly No Raw & Anal

Name : Eve (Local malay)
Body: Slim & Slender (Light tanned), Nice Ass ,Model body
Look: Hot, seductive & sweet mixture! Her looks will turn CFM when in the bed
Vital Stat : 34B-24-33
Ht: 1.66m
Wt: 48kg
Services Allowed : kissing, fingering. licking (frenching depends on yr chemistry with her)
FJ : 8/10 ( Nice wet & tight pussy, great for painting, lots of juices)
GFE : 8/10 (horny moans, this gal really enjoy sex))

Apologise to Malay bros

Strictly No Raw & Anal

Name : Brenda (Local malay)
Body: Small built, smooth skin
Look: Grows on u
Vital Stat : 32A-24-33
Ht: 1.54m
Wt: 45kg
FJ : 7/10 ( Nice wet & tight pussy, great for painting, she likes to be paint!)
GFE : 7/10 (can cuddle in bed due to her size)

Apologise to Malay bros

Strictly No Raw & Anal

TARMA can be arranged 250/2 shots (each will take 1 load)/11/2hr. Y not? they r really gd sisters & they have chemistry & physics btw them :)

Please e-mail me with your name, contact number and available timing for booking to [email protected]

Bros up my points if you really like them after trying. Only for bros with at least 1 FR. Thks !

They will start next Monday from 2pm til 10pm.

Be nice to them , ok?

chai1020
17-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Wah so many minah becoming FL these week.....but bro ur damage seems abit high would really consider if pricing is 100/60/1n tarma is way too high le 2shots in 60mins quite hard ....just my 2 cts worth no offence bro :)

ninty5sword
17-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Wonder nowadys y minah are priced higher then before? :rolleyes:

do335
17-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Wah so many minah becoming FL these week.....but bro ur damage seems abit high would really consider if pricing is 100/60/1n tarma is way too high le 2shots in 60mins quite hard ....just my 2 cts worth no offence bro :)

Bro, tarma is 90 mins, my typo error paiseh, take yr time to play :) Hari Raya coming mah. No offence, cos they are new, i've bonk them last time, they really worth that price.

do335
17-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Wonder nowadys y minah are priced higher then before? :rolleyes:

Bro, me talk is cheap, see it,try & feel it for yrself then u understand. Have a nice day Bros ! Me continue my search for more Minahs :)

johnnybgood
18-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Tarma is we chose or you chose.
Sorry asking. No state.
Now many minah. Must be hari raya come.:)

do335
18-08-2007, 02:42 AM
Instead of starting from Monday, they are real horny & anxious to start early, in fact 1st blood was drawn today (Thks bro, you know who u r)Both the gems Charmine & Eve will be serving bros here from 12 noon to 10pm today. Brenda just had her menses started.Please pm or e-mail for booking of slots. For yr infor, as they are really fresh, they only can take 3 deals per day :(

prsmms
18-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Both the gems Charmine & Eve will be serving bros here from 12 noon to 10pm. Brenda just had her menses started.Please pm or e-mail for booking of slots.

Thanks !

Bro..are you sharing their contacts? or arranging for them?

do335
18-08-2007, 03:04 AM
Bro..are you sharing their contacts? or arranging for them?

Are u interested in them? PM me. Will let you have more details.

thanks !

Sound Minister
18-08-2007, 04:37 AM
Sorry asking. No state.

I oso think so

spitfire
18-08-2007, 04:56 AM
Managed to try eve today, Thanks do335.

She come to my room on time. 5 mins late, only. As i wait i very quite excited as this is new okt. Dont know the girl nice or not. When she come in.. nice. Slutty look with brown eyes and short hair. tall and slim. We tcss a while then i wash and she wash separately. We french a a bit. She got nice look and her eyes big and nice. She suck on kok and look at you with her nice eyes. Cannot tahan. Suction is good and suck is quite long.

I finger and paint her she start to moan a bit. She likes. Put on cap and go in. Her pussy is shaved nice smooth. Good looking and no smelly. enter is tight. We try a few positions and she will do whatever style you want.

Pump quite long, she likes. Good action. Finally shoot happy.

Face 8
eyes 9
body 7 tall slim type.
pussy shaved and tight
french a bit
BBBJ 7
FJ 8 nice moans

do335
18-08-2007, 05:21 AM
Terima Kaseh Bro spitfire for yr FR !

do335
18-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Sorry asking. No state.

Tarma Tag Team Champ: Eve & Charmine. They are hot babes in the bed, going for the right places to attack. Chemistry is very important in tarma & these babes just have that.

do335
18-08-2007, 11:16 PM
The gems are available on Monday, full spirit ! Bros interested to have a fun session with these babes pls kindly pm or e-mail yr contact, date & timing.

Thks !

Gal2swap
19-08-2007, 03:57 PM
The gems are available on Monday, full spirit ! Bros interested to have a fun session with these babes pls kindly pm or e-mail yr contact, date & timing.

Thks !

looks like you the man to get in touch with.will be contacting you real soon for your babes.:)

do335
19-08-2007, 11:42 PM
looks like you the man to get in touch with.will be contacting you real soon for your babes.:)

Bro, paiseh for the late reply in the pm. Let me when u want Eve, she's really a gem that will leave u with a unforgettable bonk session. To add on, got to know from her that she was previously in the beauty line. :D

Hope to hear from u soon!

do335
19-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Charmine is having her period. Back on Tuesday or wednesday (will be even more horny then), Eve is still available for booking. For Tarma tag Team bookings, got to wait for Charmine to come back.

Thanks !

do335
20-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Yahoo grp formed. Welcome to join for latest updates!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/minahking/

do335
20-08-2007, 01:26 PM
Charmine will be back in action tomorrow. She told me that she's really horny & waiting for guys who can give her a gd bonk or CIM :)

Gal2swap
20-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Bro, paiseh for the late reply in the pm. Let me when u want Eve, she's really a gem that will leave u with a unforgettable bonk session. To add on, got to know from her that she was previously in the beauty line. :D

Hope to hear from u soon!

it ok bro.sorry your sms came late in the night.will be contacting you for Eve on wednesday or thursday.:p

do335
20-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Another Local minah added. Previously used to work in Japanese lounge. So bros, she's Japanese trained. Be prepared.

Name : Pearl (Local malay)
Body: Fair & smooth skin. Slightly plump (got tattoos), Nose Pierced.
Look: 7/10
Vital Stat : 36B-27-35 (b+ towards C)
Ht: 1.63m
Wt: 58kg
Services Allowed : kissing, fingering. licking ,frenching
FJ : 8/10 (cow-gal style, clean, shaved pussy)
GFE : 8/10 (wild & horny type)
DAMAGE : 120/1/1 (exclu rm and cd)
No raw & AJ

Apologise to Malay bros .

Available timing : Mon 9pm to 10pm
: Tues to Fri 9am to 11am, 11pm
: Sat & Sun 9am to 11am, 9pm to 11pm

do335
23-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Eve & Charmine is available for booking from 3pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm yr name, contacts & timing for a session. Thks

ejazz
09-09-2007, 06:40 PM
HI BRO do335 AWAITING YOUR APPROVAL,JUST APPLY TO JOIN YOUR GROUP,THKS!!!

shootingstars
10-09-2007, 01:30 AM
i've written a FR on pearl before quite sometime back,if i'm not wrong your minah pearl is the gal i engage before.She used to operate solo thru recomendation.Her services so-so only but her tummy turned me off.;)