PDA

View Full Version : SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Pages : [1] 2

osamalee
19-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Singthaidisco forum is dead.
And so I am hoping to revive its glory here.

Everyone loves Thai Discos, from the days we wear green till now, the love for it never stops for those tom yums. Although the scene have changed much since 7 years ago, there is still much to be loved about these places.

Dear shifus and chiongsters of TD please share your experiences and new locations so we can all go chiong the places worth our money.

osamalee
19-08-2019, 03:56 PM
I came from the old days of V4 where beer towers fly around ever so often. Where you see drunk girls carried by their sisters across the lobby to sit a taxi.
Where chiongsters drunk and start getting emotional or lay like a dead meat on the sofa.

Its been a sensational experience chionging thai discos all these years. Chionging the beer and whiskey until it screws you the next morning. Then next night go chiong again and repeat.

I find that V4 have singers that can really sing great songs, strong vocals and you can clearly hear what they are singing. Nowadays some TD i visit cant even hear what the singers are singing, they also dance not as well. I came to love thai disco because of the band singing those songs we love, and now I can seem to find a place that gives me that same feel.

Any bros here care to share any TD that still have those great bands singing our well loved thai songs?

torrefy
19-08-2019, 04:30 PM
For overall singing, Illusion stands out by far. Then Aura. After that, maybe some singers from Icon/Ion or V6 for thai songs. Except the better ones in Icon/Ion are not always working, because they are engaged in AliExchange, so they get priority to do that instead. V6 maybe you get to hear one every now and then but they don't have many solos or none at all, so they get drowned out by the rest of the singers.

If not so focused on Thai songs, Illusion, Aura and D9 are probably the better ones. Then the same old Icon/Ion/V6. Don't think other clubs are that great.

PeroPero
19-08-2019, 06:55 PM
The old Neverland 2 at St James there used to have good singers. Used to frequent that joint frequently during the good old days to listen to good singing from the singers there. :D

osamalee
19-08-2019, 10:10 PM
For overall singing, Illusion stands out by far. Then Aura. After that, maybe some singers from Icon/Ion or V6 for thai songs. Except the better ones in Icon/Ion are not always working, because they are engaged in AliExchange, so they get priority to do that instead. V6 maybe you get to hear one every now and then but they don't have many solos or none at all, so they get drowned out by the rest of the singers.

If not so focused on Thai songs, Illusion, Aura and D9 are probably the better ones. Then the same old Icon/Ion/V6. Don't think other clubs are that great.

AliExchange is something new. Where is this new place?
Kenny is still at v6 but now its mixed with viet singers too.
I thought Aura closed down already? Last i drive past seems closed down, or it moved to a new location?

osamalee
19-08-2019, 10:14 PM
The old Neverland 2 at St James there used to have good singers. Used to frequent that joint frequently during the good old days to listen to good singing from the singers there. :D

Even Orchad Plaza is dead now. No more thai disco there.

osamalee
19-08-2019, 10:15 PM
New place: Thai KTV(Singapore 1st)

Spotted this on some Facebook, just open this month in Lavender. No details on how is works inside, only know location. Will try out next week for the earlier session.

torrefy
20-08-2019, 08:06 AM
AliExchange is something new. Where is this new place?
Kenny is still at v6 but now its mixed with viet singers too.
I thought Aura closed down already? Last i drive past seems closed down, or it moved to a new location?

Haha bro, AliExchange isn't a club, is one of those crypto ponzi things. Just so happen a icon boss is in it, and roped in several of the working girls.

Most clubs will mix, pure thai is like rare..only Club Mao and Peaches?

Aura still open. Same location.

torrefy
20-08-2019, 08:07 AM
New place: Thai KTV(Singapore 1st)

Spotted this on some Facebook, just open this month in Lavender. No details on how is works inside, only know location. Will try out next week for the earlier session.

Think this is dream 22? someone reviewed it I think. new club/ktv, not many girls, so-so. but feel free to recce :D

osamalee
20-08-2019, 09:07 AM
Haha bro, AliExchange isn't a club, is one of those crypto ponzi things. Just so happen a icon boss is in it, and roped in several of the working girls.

Most clubs will mix, pure thai is like rare..only Club Mao and Peaches?

Aura still open. Same location.

This is even more interesting. The boss ask the girls to help farm cypto currency LOL. Their efforts are much more appreciated singing for us hahaha

Yup Club Mao is all thai last I went Last month.

shiren
20-08-2019, 04:17 PM
Wow...TD days. Started my very first visit to TD is TD2. Got hooked and the next 8 years or so visited numerous other like Mango, Rachada, TD1, Pure, Butterfly, Flux and the list goes on and on.

Now too old to go liao. 555:D

osamalee
20-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Wow...TD days. Started my very first visit to TD is TD2. Got hooked and the next 8 years or so visited numerous other like Mango, Rachada, TD1, Pure, Butterfly, Flux and the list goes on and on.

Wah the thought of Mango bring back alot memories. During my amatuer days i went there and got to know a singer on the first visit. She ask me wait for her finish work wany to go V4 and party somemore so I agreed.
I am not talkative so almost whole night i just looking at the stage amd hold her hands. But somehow she likes the company and went hotel with me. Only to encounter my first smelly cb...whole room literally the fish smell but i still up her. Those were the young days haha

PeroPero
20-08-2019, 07:02 PM
Even Orchad Plaza is dead now. No more thai disco there.

I thought level 4 or level 5 used to have a taiwan joint. Closed Down already? Last time level 4 and level 5 were both thai discos. Neverland 1 and MBK I think. :p

PeroPero
20-08-2019, 07:05 PM

Add Sabai Sabai at Shenton Way and NaNa at Central Mall LOL :D

osamalee
21-08-2019, 10:25 AM
I thought level 4 or level 5 used to have a taiwan joint. Closed Down already? Last time level 4 and level 5 were both thai discos. Neverland 1 and MBK I think. :p

Lvl 5 change from Neverland to another management(I cant remember the name) and lastly to Queens. Last i check Queens also closed down. Lvl 4 look like a Jap joint for baby elephants lol

IamChris
21-08-2019, 11:20 AM

This info is the most current one, but illusion drink is quite expensive and icon 2 is going to close down for renov. Kena raid too many time already

Up you :D

shiren
21-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Wah the thought of Mango bring back alot memories. During my amatuer days i went there and got to know a singer on the first visit. She ask me wait for her finish work wany to go V4 and party somemore so I agreed.
I am not talkative so almost whole night i just looking at the stage amd hold her hands. But somehow she likes the company and went hotel with me. Only to encounter my first smelly cb...whole room literally the fish smell but i still up her. Those were the young days haha

Used to be there 3 to 4 times a week. Now pass 12am like half dead liao....555

shiren
21-08-2019, 01:35 PM
Add Sabai Sabai at Shenton Way and NaNa at Central Mall LOL :D

Those were the days.

osamalee
21-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Just to be there 3 to 4 times a week. Now pass 12am like half dead liao....555

Just to clarify, Mango is currently no longer around right? Or it moved location?

osamalee
21-08-2019, 02:14 PM
Think this is dream 22? someone reviewed it I think. new club/ktv, not many girls, so-so. but feel free to recce :D

Yea its Dream22. I might reccee nect week afternoon session see how it works. Its interesting ktv context with tomyum. No clue on mamasan and lady tip rate though

osamalee
21-08-2019, 05:08 PM
Also last time mainly TDs use Chang beer, now kena invaded by Draft beer. Honestly i prefer the taste of Chang/Leo compared to Draft anytime.

Draft seems to have a stronger taste and give a stronger hangover, probably due to its fermantation process.

PeroPero
21-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Pixie Singapore serving Foster Beer now as last time they used to serve San Miguel Beer. Both beer equally sucks to my taste. Last time in Hollywood Clarke Quay used to serve Bavaria Beer. Also a CMI beer.

Also last time mainly TDs use Chang beer, now kena invaded by Draft beer. Honestly i prefer the taste of Chang/Leo compared to Draft anytime.

Draft seems to have a stronger taste and give a stronger hangover, probably due to its fermantation process.

PeroPero
21-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Those were the days.

Yup......those were the days :o

torrefy
22-08-2019, 02:18 AM
This info is the most current one, but illusion drink is quite expensive and icon 2 is going to close down for renov. Kena raid too many time already

Sunday go Illusion, get their happy hour Martell lorh hahaha. Alot of people do that xD

Just remembered about Neverland in Clarke Quay also, but haven't been there in a while to comment.

Icon 2 reno one month, all moving to Ion. So maybe more fun then?

osamalee
22-08-2019, 10:19 AM
Sunday go Illusion, get their happy hour Martell lorh hahaha. Alot of people do that xD

Just remembered about Neverland in Clarke Quay also, but haven't been there in a while to comment.

Wah Icon going to be flooded with girls and boys for 1 month haha

shiren
22-08-2019, 10:49 AM
Just to clarify, Mango is currently no longer around right? Or it moved location?

Mango closed down long ago.

ShittyAss
22-08-2019, 11:30 PM

Illusion girls are the most deadly one.. bring chopper around to chop your carrot head the most and mostly no return.. only their bosses have return the most..

osamalee
23-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Illusion girls are the most deadly one.. bring chopper around to chop your carrot head the most and mostly no return.. only their bosses have return the most..

Thats why the name...Illusion

1KnightinBKK
23-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Singthaidisco forum is dead.
And so I am hoping to revive its glory here.

Quite sad, used to check in there once in awhile when feel like going to TD.

I'm looking for small pubs/joints with thai ladies.

My favourite one closed a yr ago. Also used to frequent legacy/legend when they had thai girls asking for drinks.

bigmam
23-08-2019, 02:48 PM
Club secret is not bad quality wise if you like viets!

IamChris
23-08-2019, 02:57 PM

I do agree with the flower/drink girl is very active and always keep asking you to buy but do not give in to them :p

All girl coming to singapore also trying to earn money, not find BF :D:D

If they stay with you long time, maybe can give 50/100 if you can.

IamChris
23-08-2019, 02:59 PM

Not all moving to Ion, i know quite a few have went to other thai disco. I not going to share the name as later other say i promo other thai disco :p

osamalee
23-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Quite sad, used to check in there once in awhile when feel like going to TD.

I'm looking for small pubs/joints with thai ladies.

My favourite one closed a yr ago. Also used to frequent legacy/legend when they had thai girls asking for drinks.

Yea small ones are not easy to find. And mostly all is in central areas. West side is always very quiet

1KnightinBKK
24-08-2019, 03:13 PM

Different feel. Also when viet bu talk, sound like slaughtering chicken

ShittyAss
25-08-2019, 09:25 AM
I do agree with the flower/drink girl is very active and always keep asking you to buy but do not give in to them :p

All girl coming to singapore also trying to earn money, not find BF :D:D

If they stay with you long time, maybe can give 50/100 if you can.

If u are drunk pls leave illusion. Or remind your friends to bring u out.

Those bitches and flower girls esp the thai shortie will keep pushing u to swipe your credit card. I personally warn that flower girl before a few times when my friends are drunk.

Fxking bitches.

ShittyAss
25-08-2019, 09:27 AM

Viets all very seh lah.. worst listen to them talk is worse.

1KnightinBKK
25-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Not all moving to Ion, i know quite a few have went to other thai disco. I not going to share the name as later other say i promo other thai disco :p

Yea small ones are not easy to find. And mostly all is in central areas. West side is always very quiet

Bro IamChris and bro Osamalee so you know of small TDs or pubs with thai girls? More like buy drinks for them type of business model rather than hang flower?

ShittyAss
25-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Bro IamChris and bro Osamalee so you know of small TDs or pubs with thai girls? More like buy drinks for them type of business model rather than hang flower?

Thai disco don't have totally. All is hang flowers one

osamalee
26-08-2019, 09:20 AM

In SG i think nowadays is mainly flower. Lasting still have waterfall but nowadays the girls getting smarter know how to calculate which commiion better vs getting drunk.
I still searching around for small thai pubs in SG, so far Golden mile got a few but the ladies there older ages. Once Golden Mile close down for redevelopment MAYBE all will scatter around this little red dot hehe

osamalee
26-08-2019, 09:21 AM

There same concept as TD but viets? How is the hanging power there?

osamalee
26-08-2019, 09:30 AM
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/nearly-150-people-arrested-by-police-at-public-entertainment-outlets?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1566777902

Looks like some TD and viet ktv kena sweep last week. Best time to go chiong!

HIVsucks_XXX
26-08-2019, 09:55 AM

U mean D9???

Just a wild.guess.

osamalee
26-08-2019, 03:13 PM
Thinking of a TD to go tonight. Any recommedations?

PeroPero
26-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Thinking of a TD to go tonight. Any recommedations?

If you happen to go Neverland at Clarke Quay, do post a FR for us to know how is it there now :D
Last time used to have korean and thai babes but heard now it is a pure thai joint. Not sure how true. :p

1KnightinBKK
26-08-2019, 07:47 PM
If you happen to go Neverland at Clarke Quay, do post a FR for us to know how is it there now :D
Last time used to have korean and thai babes but heard now it is a pure thai joint. Not sure how true. :p

Dead town. Monday should be playing manyao.

ShittyAss
26-08-2019, 08:05 PM

Got Koreans and Thai as well... was there on Friday..

PeroPero
26-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Dead town. Monday should be playing manyao.

Illusion last time also got those manyao or small band with singer before they start the night :)

Got Koreans and Thai as well... was there on Friday..

Thanks for the update! :D

osamalee
26-08-2019, 08:40 PM
I am thinking of visiting D9 tonight. Nv been before but scared see familiar faces. If its a popular club like ICON2 then chances inside alot cctv target at me haha

JL126
27-08-2019, 10:28 AM
osamalee bro so did you manage to check out the Thai KTV? How was it?

osamalee
27-08-2019, 12:10 PM
osamalee bro so did you manage to check out the Thai KTV? How was it?

Still did not check it out yet.
Wanted go D9 but saw one mutual friend check in there so switch plans to Club Mao last night...it was like a ghost town..until closing only 5 tables.
I was not really impressed with this club since Martell cost $238...no happy hour promo price. Flower min is $50 which also not wallet friendly. Coyote overall look average, didnt spot any lookers as my taste quite high. Some have good bodies if you manage to bang them.

I dont feel like going back club Mao but i still have half bottle of Martell there.

I would probably visit Club Nexus next, heard min flower is $20. Not too sure on Martell price.

PeroPero
27-08-2019, 06:43 PM
I would probably visit Club Nexus next, heard min flower is $20. Not too sure on Martell price.

I heard this is one of the few TDs that still has $20 flower. Last time Club V6 also has $20 flower but heard now no more. Anyone can verify this? :)

Oriental Plaza last time has Club Nexus (Called Burberry Last Time) and Sherbet 2 at the same floor. Any idea what has replaced Sherbet 2 now? :p

osamalee
27-08-2019, 08:48 PM
I heard this is one of the few TDs that still has $20 flower. Last time Club V6 also has $20 flower but heard now no more. Anyone can verify this? :)

Oriental Plaza last time has Club Nexus (Called Burberry Last Time) and Sherbet 2 at the same floor. Any idea what has replaced Sherbet 2 now? :p

Sherbet2 is replaces by Club Mao beside Club Nexus. As of 1st Aug, min flower at Nexus is still $20

osamalee
28-08-2019, 10:28 AM
Went visit Nexus last night. Another dead town only 4 or 5 tables.
Heard they are one of the places kena raid so all the tom yums kena send back except 2 singers...but they look below average. Got another 7 viets there.

Flower girl quite friendly and the managers are alright. Fresh batch of tom yums should be arriving in about 2 weeks, one of them look not bad.

armour88
28-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Good to see a TD thread, have been looking for one. Wonder any TD good to go alone? Club Nexus sounds good but since TG kena raided hmm....

osamalee
28-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Good to see a TD thread, have been looking for one. Wonder any TD good to go alone? Club Nexus sounds good but since TG kena raided hmm....

I always go TD alone bro. Best is dont go those full house on weekends. No girls free to entertain you and your seat very hard to keep once you go toilet haha

counchpotato
28-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Bro

Any good small TD
Would like to visit

The last isV3 so so only

torrefy
28-08-2019, 10:32 PM

Not pure thai. They had the club 9 girls move over when they closed down. Should be similar still. So some Viets as well. I just couldn't comment on the singing, only know one guy is good but that's about it.

torrefy
28-08-2019, 10:34 PM

V6 flower min is $30 now

1KnightinBKK
28-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Bro

Any good small TD
Would like to visit

The last isV3 so so only

Golden question I also asking. Lol. If Singthaidisco forum still active will have bros w ready answer. SBF I think not many members are in the buy flower kind of game. Most just wanna pay and do the deed.

osamalee
28-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Golden question I also asking. Lol. If Singthaidisco forum still active will have bros w ready answer. SBF I think not many members are in the buy flower kind of game. Most just wanna pay and do the deed.

Thing is we dont want to hear the obvious Golden Mile small discos. Now TD lesser due to the influx of Viets TW KR. Viets getting popular since they are more aggressive then Tom Yums nowadays.

What i dont get is why always the work permits go to the viets? They willing to commit 6 months unlike Thai?

numb3ers
28-08-2019, 11:12 PM
A lot of Thais and Taiwan on work permit too leh.

HIVsucks_XXX
29-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Who in the mood go some siam tiu tonight after work?:)

PeroPero
29-08-2019, 07:53 PM
Not pure thai. They had the club 9 girls move over when they closed down. Should be similar still. So some Viets as well. I just couldn't comment on the singing, only know one guy is good but that's about it.

I know the location of Club Nine has became a KTV called The Lord. I thought all the Club Nine girls moved over to District 9? :p

Now everywhere I see viets at flower joints. Just that I feel strange hang flowers for viets when I can just pay $50 and get more return at KTV than flower joints. :o

I also start to see more thais working at KTVs. Maybe thais feel more easy money working at KTVs than drink so much at flower joints and customers may not even hang flower for them. :(

PeroPero
29-08-2019, 07:54 PM
V6 flower min is $30 now

Thanks for your confirmation! ;)

1KnightinBKK
29-08-2019, 08:51 PM
I also start to see more thais working at KTVs. Maybe thais feel more easy money working at KTVs than drink so much at flower joints and customers may not even hang flower for them. :(

I only know of one thai ktv leh maybe we can exchange contacts? Didn't know there were more than 1 ktv with thai girls.

PeroPero
30-08-2019, 07:05 PM
I only know of one thai ktv leh maybe we can exchange contacts? Didn't know there were more than 1 ktv with thai girls.

Palace 9 mommy text me says got thai girls now but I have yet to go down and take a look myself :p

I believe the one you know should be Supreme which already have thai girls working there for quite some time already :)

osamalee
02-09-2019, 12:16 PM
I know the location of Club Nine has became a KTV called The Lord. I thought all the Club Nine girls moved over to District 9? :p

Now everywhere I see viets at flower joints. Just that I feel strange hang flowers for viets when I can just pay $50 and get more return at KTV than flower joints. :o

Yea bro i also only know one thai kyv. Got other ktv with thai also? Do share share information :)

osamalee
02-09-2019, 12:18 PM
Anyway i came to know one more disco with mixed thai and viets. Club Axis.
Have not visited yet but I know its the same boss as Nexus.

Any bros visited this place before?

PeroPero
02-09-2019, 07:47 PM
Yea bro i also only know one thai kyv. Got other ktv with thai also? Do share share information :)

Palace 9 Mommy text me says got Thai working there now but I have yet to go down and take a look myself :)

PeroPero
02-09-2019, 07:57 PM
Anyway i came to know one more disco with mixed thai and viets. Club Axis.
Have not visited yet but I know its the same boss as Nexus.

Any bros visited this place before?

Club Axis should be the one at Level B1 of Parklane Shopping Centre. Opposite Macdonald. Last time was called Club Oceanz but that was quite some time ago. My very last trip there was a viet/thai flower joint. :D

PeroPero
02-09-2019, 07:59 PM
Heard that Neverland last day of operation was on 31 Aug 2019. Going to change name and probably management. Balance bottles will be brought over to the new club. :eek::eek:

HIVsucks_XXX
02-09-2019, 09:09 PM
Another night at goldenmile Thai pubs for me.;)

ShittyAss
02-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Heard that Neverland last day of operation was on 31 Aug 2019. Going to change name and probably management. Balance bottles will be brought over to the new club. :eek::eek:

Wah knn my balance how leh..

Cai all changed? Or continue?

PeroPero
03-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Wah knn my balance how leh..

Cai all changed? Or continue?

Maybe place remains at Clarke Quay but change name only. You may want check with the PR manager or those ladies that you know from Neverland :)

torrefy
04-09-2019, 05:11 AM

Big Bang apparently is a thai ktv from what I heard. The Lord also has a few thai girls in this batch.

osamalee
04-09-2019, 08:57 AM
Anybody wants my balance martell at Club Mao? Have slightly more then half bottle left, expiring 26 Sept.
This month no time go drink haha.

JL126
04-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Still did not check it out yet.
Wanted go D9 but saw one mutual friend check in there so switch plans to Club Mao last night...it was like a ghost town..until closing only 5 tables.
I was not really impressed with this club since Martell cost $238...no happy hour promo price. Flower min is $50 which also not wallet friendly. Coyote overall look average, didnt spot any lookers as my taste quite high. Some have good bodies if you manage to bang them.

I dont feel like going back club Mao but i still have half bottle of Martell there.

Oh D9 is the thai KTV you referring to? I went D9 recently. I feel the tables too cramp. Like back and shoulder bumping with people from next table. It's like a fight waiting to happen to the drunk gangsters. Feels like got a lot of girls though. 2 sets of thai and 1 set of viet/korean mix. Min flower is $50 too. After 11pm, 1 tower is $128, 1 tower + 1 remy martin is $228.

JL126
04-09-2019, 12:38 PM

V6 got $30 but is those flower garland. $50 onward then is banner.

osamalee
04-09-2019, 03:11 PM
Oh D9 is the thai KTV you referring to? I went D9 recently. I feel the tables too cramp. Like back and shoulder bumping with people from next table. It's like a fight waiting to happen to the drunk gangsters. Feels like got a lot of girls though. 2 sets of thai and 1 set of viet/korean mix. Min flower is $50 too. After 11pm, 1 tower is $128, 1 tower + 1 remy martin is $228.

The thai ktv is Dream 22. Still have not tried it yet.

maxusman9
04-09-2019, 06:28 PM

I had the same fishy smell experience buying out a Thai girl from Aura in 2017 too. The smell was overwhelming. And apparently, she’s a ang pai there cos her asking price was considered high. And she was telling me during a previous stint in sg in another siam diu, the boss of that siam diu actually gave her 1k for bbbj and cim.

NottyMonkey
04-09-2019, 06:43 PM
Lookers @ Geylang still has $10 flower

osamalee
04-09-2019, 06:51 PM

That a thai disco?

counchpotato
04-09-2019, 07:00 PM
How is hi so executive club at arab strret opposite golden landmark hitel

PeroPero
04-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Big Bang apparently is a thai ktv from what I heard. The Lord also has a few thai girls in this batch.

The Lord seems to be more of a Taiwan KTV from the LINE Contact that I had. Can anyone share some FR on this place? :D

1KnightinBKK
04-09-2019, 09:34 PM

current batch cannot make it leh, and they sing isaan luk tung one.. ear pain :(:eek:

torrefy
05-09-2019, 12:21 AM
The Lord seems to be more of a Taiwan KTV from the LINE Contact that I had. Can anyone share some FR on this place? :D

They started out to be mainly Taiwanese...but along the way because of feedback from customers that they are too hard to play and a bit expensive, that they added Thai and Vietnamese. Now also got some Msian/Russian as well.

PeroPero
05-09-2019, 02:32 PM
They started out to be mainly Taiwanese...but along the way because of feedback from customers that they are too hard to play and a bit expensive, that they added Thai and Vietnamese. Now also got some Msian/Russian as well.

Pure Taiwan Joint cannot make it if the taiwanese cannot play and probably tips on the higher side as compared to viets. However, if you are in Taiwan for their KTVs, they are very 'high' in playability. ;)

Seems The Lord got the idea and started to import more types of girls to cater for every customer's needs. Their Heineken Beer Tower is a good deal to me though. Very rare see KTVs with Heineken Beer Towers. :D

armour88
05-09-2019, 03:28 PM
current batch cannot make it leh, and they sing isaan luk tung one.. ear pain :(:eek:

How do they look like? I haven't been there in many years. I thought it had also become a Viet joint

osamalee
05-09-2019, 03:41 PM
I had the same fishy smell experience buying out a Thai girl from Aura in 2017 too. The smell was overwhelming. And apparently, she’s a ang pai there cos her asking price was considered high. And she was telling me during a previous stint in sg in another siam diu, the boss of that siam diu actually gave her 1k for bbbj and cim.

On the contuary, I will pay the girl to get lost if i encounter that smell at my current age. No longer so despo that i need to screw every willing pussy anymore. Or maybe if they have a good attitude i will tell them its smelly ask them go wash haha. I believe even for girls, they will be shy if someone tell them their cb is smelly.

osamalee
05-09-2019, 03:42 PM
How is hi so executive club at arab strret opposite golden landmark hitel

Sounds like a mini pub if its still a thai joint ;)

strikeback44
05-09-2019, 04:26 PM

Many women actually do not know they have CCB. Even when they get fucked...

i have brought 2/3 women to DSC for treatment so far :D

osamalee
05-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Many women actually do not know they have CCB. Even when they get fucked...

i have brought 2/3 women to DSC for treatment so far :D

The smell gets worst when they are being fucked i felt. Its like your dick go in and expose more of those smelly substance into the air. Worst then fish market lol

torrefy
05-09-2019, 08:07 PM
Pure Taiwan Joint cannot make it if the taiwanese cannot play and probably tips on the higher side as compared to viets. However, if you are in Taiwan for their KTVs, they are very 'high' in playability. ;)

Seems The Lord got the idea and started to import more types of girls to cater for every customer's needs. Their Heineken Beer Tower is a good deal to me though. Very rare see KTVs with Heineken Beer Towers. :D

Haha yes. They had some gems at the beginning :) And I would say playability depended on the person at that time. I had fun while it lasted. But needless to say, in Taiwan will be better lol.

Yeah and their new deal is attractive. Have fun y'all.

maxusman9
05-09-2019, 08:31 PM
On the contuary, I will pay the girl to get lost if i encounter that smell at my current age. No longer so despo that i need to screw every willing pussy anymore. Or maybe if they have a good attitude i will tell them its smelly ask them go wash haha. I believe even for girls, they will be shy if someone tell them their cb is smelly.

Yup. That’s exactly what I did. Told her no longer has the mood and told her to get dressed but still pay her the agreed amount. Was some serious money. Maybe that’s why during her previous stint in sg before Aura, the boss of that siam diu paid her 1k just for bbbj and cim. He probably couldn’t stand the stench too.

osamalee
05-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Yup. That’s exactly what I did. Told her no longer has the mood and told her to get dressed but still pay her the agreed amount. Was some serious money. Maybe that’s why during her previous stint in sg before Aura, the boss of that siam diu paid her 1k just for bbbj and cim. He probably couldn’t stand the stench too.

1k for BBBJ and cim ia totally not woeth it no mattee how pretty she is. We can all get multiple bbbj and cim from Dome 1 with that amount with some pretty decent tom yums too

maxusman9
06-09-2019, 02:22 AM
1k for BBBJ and cim ia totally not woeth it no mattee how pretty she is. We can all get multiple bbbj and cim from Dome 1 with that amount with some pretty decent tom yums too

That’s what she told me of her previous stint in sg at another Thai disco.

osamalee
06-09-2019, 10:54 AM
That’s what she told me of her previous stint in sg at another Thai disco.

I am not sure what she trying to prove..but usually coyotes or singers do not want to portray themselves as prostitues. So I would like to think some wires up her head misconnected haha.
I have known some that will sleep with anyone they like, others who wants a child but not the father so they they choose who to fuck for the genes, others who want to get back at their bf for cheating and go on a fuck spree, others who somehow love at first sight with you and let you take her back.

1KnightinBKK
06-09-2019, 09:45 PM
How do they look like? I haven't been there in many years. I thought it had also become a Viet joint

Got the country girl look lor. B-grade Thai disco. Sometimes got one or two Viets. Also gotta careful katoey freelancer walking around.

microdjsim
06-09-2019, 10:02 PM

Boss mah... have too much money until 1K for BJ also can give.

microdjsim
06-09-2019, 10:07 PM
The smell gets worst when they are being fucked i felt. Its like your dick go in and expose more of those smelly substance into the air. Worst then fish market lol

ya sia... the smell is so Strong... stronger than Durians!

they didn't have proper hygiene ...so far, i find 90% china ladies no smell below. Some pretty girls really lacked of hygiene knowledge. Buy them vagisil wash and see whether will improve or not.

1KnightinBKK
06-09-2019, 10:16 PM
actually TD girls once they offer sex they have lost all their commercial appeal for customer to buy flowers liao.

the one fucking her won't spend on flowers after they start fucking.

osamalee
07-09-2019, 06:57 PM
actually TD girls once they offer sex they have lost all their commercial appeal for customer to buy flowers liao.

Yup thats right. Their value is perceived because they are thought to be 'clean'and not those who sorwad their legs for money.
But then again who are we to judge since alot of their family backgrounds is really fucked up.
As long as they dont act and talk like a loose hole, most of us can still accept since we aint going for anything serious

1KnightinBKK
07-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Yup thats right. Their value is perceived because they are thought to be 'clean'and not those who sorwad their legs for money.
But then again who are we to judge since alot of their family backgrounds is really fucked up.
As long as they dont act and talk like a loose hole, most of us can still accept since we aint going for anything serious

sometimes these girls also poor thing la, this girl who used to sit with me just sent me a message on LINE. her 1st time in sg, met this singaporean guy, visit her in bkk after she worked 2 months in TD.

long story short, she got pregnant. just texted me saying now this guy beating her.

also dont know what can i do to help.

osamalee
07-09-2019, 10:28 PM
sometimes these girls also poor thing la, this girl who used to sit with me just sent me a message on LINE. her 1st time in sg, met this singaporean guy, visit her in bkk after she worked 2 months in TD.

long story short, she got pregnant. just texted me saying now this guy beating her.

also dont know what can i do to help.

I despise man that beat women, it just shows how weak their character is. There is so many other ways to show your anger which can be even scarier then touching the other party.

1KnightinBKK
08-09-2019, 12:39 AM
I despise man that beat women, it just shows how weak their character is. There is so many other ways to show your anger which can be even scarier then touching the other party.

Beaten by thai bf i nothing to say. Come to SG liao found sg bf also kena beaten, poor thing. Somemore pregnant.

1KnightinBKK
08-09-2019, 07:00 AM
I was in JB tonight, went to pixie to kill some time. The place is swarming with thai girls. About only 10 out of the 60-70 girls here are pretty, alot look presentable but on closer examination you know they're past their sell by date.

Bought this cute girl with long hair 2 waterfalls and rm200 flower, she wants to go out for lunch on Monday afternoon before work with me and her pi sao is coming along. I'm probably gonna cancel on her tomorrow because don't feel like driving in to jb on a work day.

Long time since going to a TD then suddenly step back into the game can be quite refreshing.

My success rate in bedding TD girls is super low, only 2 in the last 15yrs.

Maybe some senior bros can share their success stories and the secret to their success!

PeroPero
08-09-2019, 10:13 AM
I was in JB tonight, went to pixie to kill some time. The place is swarming with thai girls. About only 10 out of the 60-70 girls here are pretty, alot look presentable but on closer examination you know they're past their sell by date.

Last time there was a group of korean singers/dancers but seems now it is pure thai joint. Heard the trend in Malaysia is more towards buying waterfall/lady drinks than hanging flower. Tried their finger food at Pixie before too. Not the usual fried food we see in Singapore but food such as satay, bbq chicken wing, etc which was tasty and cheap due to the SGD - MYR exchange rate. :D

ShittyAss
08-09-2019, 12:52 PM

Tonnes of such girls at illusion lah..

armour88
08-09-2019, 01:23 PM

Tonnes of east to up girls? Haha I thought nowadays TD girls very smart already. Suck your money dry first

ShittyAss
08-09-2019, 01:50 PM
Tonnes of east to up girls? Haha I thought nowadays TD girls very smart already. Suck your money dry first

Nego with them lah....

There is always FL dome which is cheaper option

1KnightinBKK
08-09-2019, 02:21 PM
Last time there was a group of korean singers/dancers but seems now it is pure thai joint. Heard the trend in Malaysia is more towards buying waterfall/lady drinks than hanging flower. Tried their finger food at Pixie before too. Not the usual fried food we see in Singapore but food such as satay, bbq chicken wing, etc which was tasty and cheap due to the SGD - MYR exchange rate. :D

Yeah even got one lady walk around sell otah 🤔🤔

Now got korean dancers also, taiwan, thai and some viets, super fusion.

The girl i was with the flower power not bad leh. Told me she makes thb120k a month, fierce sia but probably exaggerated.

I hang her 100 then her "brother" hang 200, i thought can play like singapore keep upping the flower he stopped after i hang 300 lol. She told me he's just good friend.

Probably will only go there once in a blue moon.

Thinking of getting back into the TD scene in singapore. Find someone who's cute and not. high maintenance, those mid level earners, who can go for casual lunch dates, shopping etc

Bro when can go with you learn your kungfu? 😋

Nego with them lah....

There is always FL dome which is cheaper option

Yeah, actually i also stopped FL dome cause find it's a huge hassle.

Dont know if okt choose good apartment. Dont know got fresh towels. Worse still if pictures photoshopped.

These days jus go cat50 for my fix.

Sometimes if dont feel like fucking, just sit in the room listen music and the girl give me massage. My current squeeze is a regular at Emanuelle in bkk.

osamalee
08-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Beaten by thai bf i nothing to say. Come to SG liao found sg bf also kena beaten, poor thing. Somemore pregnant.

Yea..we are supposed to be one level better then thai man. But there is always rotten apples around.

Recently got a news that a SG man go slash his gf with a scythe in Chiangmai after tracking her sleeping with another man in his apartment. They have 2 kids and staying together for 6years already. Luckily the police treat it as domestic dispute and no charges on him

osamalee
08-09-2019, 03:48 PM

Bought this cute girl with long hair 2 waterfalls and rm200 flower, she wants to go out for lunch on Monday afternoon before work with me and her pi sao is coming along. I'm probably gonna cancel on her tomorrow because don't feel like driving in to jb on a work day.

Long time since going to a TD then suddenly step back into the game can be quite refreshing.

Maybe some senior bros can share their success stories and the secret to their success!

The girl should have just went out to eat with you after work or today afternoon. Why tomorrow afternoon? Probably trying to fill up her calender for free meals lol.

1KnightinBKK
08-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Luckily the police treat it as domestic dispute and no charges on him

Probably knew he was singaporean and can pay kopi money I guess..

The girl should have just went out to eat with you after work or today afternoon. Why tomorrow afternoon? Probably trying to fill up her calender for free meals lol.

I left at 2am to wash car pump petrol go back SG, last night close 4am.

She wanted to meet today but then today Sunday I didn't wanna drive into jb cause of school hols, family day some more..

Aiyah these girls also can't trust one la.. She told me yesterday she normally don't go out with customer cause don't like but with me she wants to go.. Typical TD playbook.. Like we born yesterday

torrefy
09-09-2019, 12:56 AM

Actually bedding TD girls is quite easy, hang 50 also can. Just depends on your chemistry lorh. Models are the easiest. Unless you talking about non-thai, then it really depends. Money talks alot more for Taiwan/Korean/China.

Try Mythic, one singer looking for boyfriend :p

1KnightinBKK
09-09-2019, 02:43 AM
Actually bedding TD girls is quite easy, hang 50 also can. Just depends on your chemistry lorh. Models are the easiest. Unless you talking about non-thai, then it really depends. Money talks alot more for Taiwan/Korean/China.

Really ah? Prob need your guidance bro.

Models always have alot of guys chasing them at any one time.

I don't go for singers cause they tend to think damn highly of themselves. Also every set sing so many songs can hang flower until die cockstand.

At least for models one night only 2-3 sets go up 10mins each time, rest of the time sit beside you can build relationship.

Funny enough the 2 i got together with were both singers 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

osamalee
09-09-2019, 07:27 AM
Aiyah these girls also can't trust one la.. She told me yesterday she normally don't go out with customer cause don't like but with me she wants to go.. Typical TD playbook.. Like we born yesterday

Yea always this statement. Sometimes its true sometimes its them trying to sound like you should feel good i want to meet you.
Best part later you reach all the stories start coming out...sick/tired
/forget/cannot wake up/nv see phone/friend sick bla bla

HIVsucks_XXX
09-09-2019, 11:41 AM

Usually spend too much will not get the girl, rather weird.
I do know some that spend as little as under $100 getting em in bed.

1KnightinBKK
09-09-2019, 01:12 PM

Yeah that seems to be the case hor, it's always the ones that don't spend much that seem to get the girl, when u spend alot the girls are in full working mode.

PeroPero
09-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Thinking of getting back into the TD scene in singapore. Find someone who's cute and not. high maintenance, those mid level earners, who can go for casual lunch dates, shopping etc

The TD scene now in Singapore is not as good as compared to the old times. Customers not hanging flowers (more cautious and careful) and thai girls not meeting their target every night unless you are those 'very pretty' or 'very cute' one. These type will face more competition from other customers.

That is probably one of the reason we start to see thais working in KTV scenes as tips are guaranteed when they sit with customers as compared to flower joints in terms of drink like no tomorrow and customers may or may not hang them at all. :(

PeroPero
09-09-2019, 07:16 PM

Yeah that seems to be the case hor, it's always the ones that don't spend much that seem to get the girl, when u spend alot the girls are in full working mode.

Maybe they very 'young & handsome' plus can 'sweet talk' and their body very fit & muscular. Fat uncle like me unable to compete with those young men. I need my 'Yusof Ishak' paper paste on my head in order to get their attention. :D:p

torrefy
09-09-2019, 08:47 PM
Maybe they very 'young & handsome' plus can 'sweet talk' and their body very fit & muscular. Fat uncle like me unable to compete with those young men. I need my 'Yusof Ishak' paper paste on my head in order to get their attention. :D:p

Haha, I guess yes it depends also on the appearance. If more uncle, then money is necessary, because in the end they are here to earn money. All I can say is, sometimes they put out is not because one is handsome or young la, is they just horny lorh. There are plenty of them who sleep with the working guys also just because of this.

Just need to choose wisely lorh. For under $100, you are more than likely not going to get the best, but still decent. Is more of talking lorh, bonus points if you can speak thai. Much easier to settle the deal if you can speak decently.

Where do you all normally go these days?

torrefy
09-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Really ah? Prob need your guidance bro.

Models always have alot of guys chasing them at any one time.

I don't go for singers cause they tend to think damn highly of themselves. Also every set sing so many songs can hang flower until die cockstand.

At least for models one night only 2-3 sets go up 10mins each time, rest of the time sit beside you can build relationship.

Funny enough the 2 i got together with were both singers 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Aiya, every girl got someone chasing la. Actually some singers are easy, especially if you observe for a while, and there are always a few that don't have as many flowers, then if they look decent, just go for it. Usually, got decent rewards. But singers, hang less than 100 to go back is quite hard, unless you damn handsome/charming and she high/drunk lol. 200 can though :p

1KnightinBKK
09-09-2019, 11:02 PM
say she miss me, but today never text me liao lol. if she consistent, maybe i would brave the causeway traffic and go see her. not handsome enough :(

torrefy
10-09-2019, 12:00 AM
say she miss me, but today never text me liao lol. if she consistent, maybe i would brave the causeway traffic and go see her. not handsome enough :(

Hehe, all this you should realise is what they always say la. How many people she messaging the same thing? Unless she happily let you read all her messages, you will never know. And in the end also the messages are nothing.

Haven't head to JB for TD in a while, wonder if the scene still decent.

1KnightinBKK
10-09-2019, 01:13 AM
Hehe, all this you should realise is what they always say la. How many people she messaging the same thing? Unless she happily let you read all her messages, you will never know. And in the end also the messages are nothing.

Haven't head to JB for TD in a while, wonder if the scene still decent.

Haha you know I know their reply is standard template can liao.. Cannot take it too seriously emotionally.. Sometimes just want to tap an SYT on the side so will go TD hunt abit for gik.. Don't want to fuck FLs like public toilet..

TD scene in JB still alive and well.. Malaysians hang flower quite cheap.. Each girl at least rm100 per round.. Angpai will get rm300-500 lor

At small local TD tonight look see look see..

Now THB currency strong some more..

torrefy
10-09-2019, 01:31 AM
Haha you know I know their reply is standard template can liao.. Cannot take it too seriously emotionally.. Sometimes just want to tap an SYT on the side so will go TD hunt abit for gik.. Don't want to fuck FLs like public toilet..

TD scene in JB still alive and well.. Malaysians hang flower quite cheap.. Each girl at least rm100 per round.. Angpai will get rm300-500 lor

At small local TD tonight look see look see..

Haha true true, I shall venture into JB soon then.

1KnightinBKK
10-09-2019, 01:47 AM
Haha true true, I shall venture into JB soon then.

Have fun hunting bro 😉😉

osamalee
10-09-2019, 07:30 AM
To those who like tattoo tom yums :)

osamalee
10-09-2019, 07:33 AM

Thb going start to loosen back soon, garment going to intervene to maintain thai competitiveness for businesses.
If THB hit 26 again one day, i will park all my funds there and open a business haha

osamalee
10-09-2019, 07:35 AM
Aiya, every girl got someone chasing la. Actually some singers are easy, especially if you observe for a while, and there are always a few that don't have as many flowers, then if they look decent, just go for it. Usually, got decent rewards. But singers, hang less than 100 to go back is quite hard, unless you damn handsome/charming and she high/drunk lol. 200 can though :p

This tactic also depends bro. Somedays their customers did not go so they no flower. After trying hang flower and they seem noncalent and maintain a distance usually already have bf or regulars

HIVsucks_XXX
10-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Now is too many TDs on the scene but lesser better girls unlike 10 years ago.

Alot already in malaysia for bigger playground.

1KnightinBKK
10-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Now is too many TDs on the scene but lesser better girls unlike 10 years ago.

Alot already in malaysia for bigger playground.

Yeah they can enter Malaysia easily and stay for 3 months. No need scared major raid like Singapore. In Malaysia as long as your boss has taken care of the police properly it should be OK.

I see alot of them easily make thb90k and above, sometimes warm more than the customers who hang flower for them.

chaoslord
10-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Most of the WL's earn more than the average bro here actually.

Being able to speak Thai is a big plus in TD. I have friends who can speak fluent Thai and they are flanked whenever we go to TD without hanging any flowers. We benefit as some of the girls would naturally engage the rest of the group since they are already around the table.

Generally though the dollar does not stretch very far in TD compared to KTV I feel for the average bro. TD's like HFJ is an open bidding system and on average the more you hang the better your odds. Some men have big egos and they bid ridiculous amounts just to win. Of course there are the regulars/bfs that do not need to hang as these girls would have a preference for but this is the exception rather than the norm.

1KnightinBKK
10-09-2019, 02:19 PM
Of course there are the regulars/bfs that do not need to hang as these girls would have a preference for but this is the exception rather than the norm.

Was at a sg TD last night, long time never visit liao, used to be regular. Flower girl so excited to see me. Every round keep trying to intro me this new girl i was eyeing.

I sat quietly first round to observe. The girl i was eyeing was sitting with this damn loud beng. At first she was surfing ig, after awhile the beng started using her phone. Straightaway know its the bf liao. True enough when hanging flower, he only hang $50. She sit 2hrs with him for only $50. Other customer hang her flower she at most go say hello 5mins then went back to her bf.

But later this china doll looking siambu came to my table and was abit drunk liao. Ask me why go alone, i said i got no friends, she asked if can be my friend 😂🤣

When i went home texted me the same shit again miss you. Sibei sian, really all work like professional robot one so predictable.

Gone are the days of real gfe.

Even my cat50 regular more gfe, ask me go visit her during quiet period she will cook for me only pay first 25mins, 2nd and 3rd slot no need pay.

tonerungjareon
10-09-2019, 03:23 PM
Wish there were TD girls that can just offer price and go. Sometimes its a hassle to drink and hang flower.

1KnightinBKK
10-09-2019, 03:32 PM
Wish there were TD girls that can just offer price and go. Sometimes its a hassle to drink and hang flower.

Have ktv but not TD, minimum $400 until next morning 7am, but what's point. Might as well find Dome 1 or Cat50 overnight.

torrefy
10-09-2019, 05:10 PM
Maybe should organise go together lor haha. I used to go TD alone also, but I'm not there to chase girls. I just like to listen to music and the environment. Open beer also don't drink. So waste haha, but alot of working friends who will drink.

What most of my friends and I learnt is that when you don't want the girl, the more the girl wants la. Hang lots of flowers is of no use, if the girl don't want, no amount going to bring her back. Nowadays, hang 50 is just to thank them for the company lorh.

tonerungjareon
10-09-2019, 05:14 PM
Have ktv but not TD, minimum $400 until next morning 7am, but what's point. Might as well find Dome 1 or Cat50 overnight.

lol i know, but sometimes got some TD girls you dont mind banging and paying a premium mah. (but not 1k for bbj and cim) LOL

counchpotato
10-09-2019, 05:16 PM
Bro

Any good TD can recommendate.

The last onevi went is V3 south bridge riad
So so only

ShittyAss
10-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Bro

Any good TD can recommendate.

The last onevi went is V3 south bridge riad
So so only

All the same lah...

1KnightinBKK
10-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Maybe should organise go together lor haha. I used to go TD alone also, but I'm not there to chase girls. I just like to listen to music and the environment. Open beer also don't drink. So waste haha, but alot of working friends who will drink.

What most of my friends and I learnt is that when you don't want the girl, the more the girl wants la. Hang lots of flowers is of no use, if the girl don't want, no amount going to bring her back. Nowadays, hang 50 is just to thank them for the company lorh.

yeah that's true, but the girl that want me all ugly one. lol.

last time can go TD listen good music, especially the opening set, usually it's slow ballads. nowadays go there torture ear drum only.

esp if they sing english fast songs, knn murder the english language like rabak only

anyway now thinking of switching strategy on that girl in the jb TD. gonna play hard to get on her by talking more to her friend.

i'm gonna tell her friend i buy her flower and drinks but actually just to make my girl jealous, then sit back and watch her back channel this to my girl and see what happens �� ��

fucked up i know but hey if they can play games, then we need to up our game too

PeroPero
10-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Where do you all normally go these days?

Cutting down on TDs and going more KTVs nowadays :p

Last few trips to TDs were District 9, Pixie Singapore and Secret (VD - Vietnam Disco). Overall I feel D9 has more girls (Thai, Taiwan, Korean, etc) but the beer towers quite expensive after 12 midnight. Sunday to Thursday have great beer tower deals though.

By the way, I start to see TDs charging 7% GST on top of the total bill when we order drinks. Last time whatever amount we see is what we pay. Now that amount on the bill will include a 7% GST on it. Anyone got notice it? :eek:

PeroPero
10-09-2019, 06:51 PM
When i went home texted me the same shit again miss you. Sibei sian, really all work like professional robot one so predictable.

Gone are the days of real gfe.

Thanks for the FR on your night! :D

Totally agree on your point of no more REAL GFE. Can accompany BF whole night and hang $50 as compared to squeeze more flower from other customers and probably sit a while. Best part is no entertainment value like the usual playing dice and playing hand games which is boring at times. :cool:

PeroPero
10-09-2019, 06:53 PM

If its the girl that i dun want, I wont even chat or talk with her after saying hello and shake hand. If she is smart enough, she will leave me alone after that. I dun even want to chat or play games with her at all else later flower girl expect me to hang her flower. :eek:

osamalee
10-09-2019, 07:10 PM
If its the girl that i dun want, I wont even chat or talk with her after saying hello and shake hand. If she is smart enough, she will leave me alone after that. I dun even want to chat or play games with her at all else later flower girl expect me to hang her flower. :eek:

Usually what I do is go in find a nice cosy table first without looking at any girl. Once on the table I sit and wait until someone come take my drink order. Once ordered go toilet piss and wash my face then slowly walk back to my table. Usually at this time one or one pair will come say hello...depending on my mood i either reject upfront or say 'if want drink can sit but no flower'.

If they are stubborn and want to try juice you for flowers they will sit and take the challenge. If not straight walk away. Those that take the challange will play games and try until their buay tahan. I always reject the flower girl first few times too. I realised if the first time they approach only you hang...you gain a pest that night pestering you to hang flowers everytime they go up. I usually hang $50 unexpectedly when the girl sit with me more then 1hr if they dont ask for it lol.

But recently my luck also cui, always the older girls come find me. Late 20s or early 30s i have no idea why. But these are the ones that I find usually more potential to befriend or bed. Most that take my challenge somehow have a business in thailand(poor business). Which i give advise on strategy to boost sales.

osamalee
10-09-2019, 07:16 PM

Usually the girl you want most probably already got regulars. Since we always tend to prefer the better looking ones or nice bodies. If you can let go that part and target the rest, chances are higher to score in my own opinion and experience.

1KnightinBKK
10-09-2019, 08:09 PM
sian la tonight, dont know where to go.

feel like driving across causeway find this girl, see the sch hols traffic also sian.

torrefy
10-09-2019, 08:24 PM

Haha, I meant if the girl don't want to go back with you, not the girl you don't want. But if the girl you don't want, I always just outright say no, or tell them I have a girlfriend, they don't bother already once i say that lol. Besides if flower girl expect you to hang, just don't hang lorh.

torrefy
10-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Usually the girl you want most probably already got regulars. Since we always tend to prefer the better looking ones or nice bodies. If you can let go that part and target the rest, chances are higher to score in my own opinion and experience.

Got regulars doesn't necessarily mean the girl goes back with them. There are some that regularly put out while some will only go back with some or just you (if you so lucky).

But really just if you can speak thai. Half the battle won already.

PeroPero
10-09-2019, 09:22 PM
If they are stubborn and want to try juice you for flowers they will sit and take the challenge. If not straight walk away. Those that take the challange will play games and try until their buay tahan. I always reject the flower girl first few times too. I realised if the first time they approach only you hang...you gain a pest that night pestering you to hang flowers everytime they go up. I usually hang $50 unexpectedly when the girl sit with me more then 1hr if they dont ask for it lol.

I will rather tell them to find other potential customers that will hang them flowers since I wont hang them. To be fair to them, I will tell them not to waste their time on me. I also no time to entertain them too. Just be honest with them lor. :D

PeroPero
10-09-2019, 09:27 PM

Like that i rather target my beer tower, finish it and go home sleep. :p Save money and time. No offence on the part of lowering the expectations and improving the chances of getting the girl. Personal preferences I guess. :)

PeroPero
10-09-2019, 09:37 PM

Pros and Cons actually.

Pros is that the thai girls feel more like home (Thailand) and comfortable talking to you. Also for those girls who cannot speak English well. Meaning those newbies who come Singapore to work as First Timer. You can speak thai means can communicate better with them.

Cons is that (always tio asked by them i have thai gf is it?) they will know you are not "new bird" and probably has many thai GF/Gik before. They will squeeze their brain juice on how to make you hang flowers since you are not new to the TD scene or expect you will auto hang them. :cool:

1KnightinBKK
11-09-2019, 04:03 AM
Pros and Cons actually.

Pros is that the thai girls feel more like home (Thailand) and comfortable talking to you. Also for those girls who cannot speak English well. Meaning those newbies who come Singapore to work as First Timer. You can speak thai means can communicate better with them.

This works only on the new girls, the laojiao will know you have game and will be extra wary.

The new girls trust thai speakers very quickly because they're all alone in a foreign land.

1KnightinBKK
11-09-2019, 04:23 AM

Not exactly leh, tonight I met another thai girl at a medium sized TD. She's a nurse from Rama 9 hospital.
Spend flowers around $150. When she started getting a bit high from the drinks I started kissing her neck and could feel the goosebumps on her arms and legs.

By 2am, she kept asking me if I "want" her. She started grinding me and when I slipped my hands under her dress, the panties covering her crotch was super warm. When I went under it, she was wet liao.

If I was in a normal club I think we would have left in a cab and gone to find a room to do it cause I knew I already turned her on to the max.

But no, because it was a TD. she ask me what she will get if she go with me.

I told her I'll give her my best performance but she wanted $500.

All this while I was speaking thai to her but still can't close the deal.

But on the bright side, she asked me to hangout after I come back from my biz trip and she'll cook for me thai food.

ShittyAss
11-09-2019, 06:01 AM
Not exactly leh, tonight I met another thai girl at a medium sized TD. She's a nurse from Rama 9 hospital.
Spend flowers around $150. When she started getting a bit high from the drinks I started kissing her neck and could feel the goosebumps on her arms and legs.

By 2am, she kept asking me if I "want" her. She started grinding me and when I slipped my hands under her dress, the panties covering her crotch was super warm. When I went under it, she was wet liao.

If I was in a normal club I think we would have left in a cab and gone to find a room to do it cause I knew I already turned her on to the max.

But no, because it was a TD. she ask me what she will get if she go with me.

I told her I'll give her my best performance but she wanted $500.

But on the bright side, she asked me to hangout after I come back from my biz trip and she'll cook for me thai food.

Lol... lots of such at illusion also lah..

But to piak Siam bu at $500 is mad.

osamalee
11-09-2019, 07:32 AM
Got regulars doesn't necessarily mean the girl goes back with them. There are some that regularly put out while some will only go back with some or just you (if you so lucky).

Those with regulars is a tricky situation. If they only view it as their source of income but no feelings, then you have some chance.
The way they do things is still generally 'Now i feel like doing what just do'. There is no forward planning like what we do haha

osamalee
11-09-2019, 07:52 AM
I will rather tell them to find other potential customers that will hang them flowers since I wont hang them. To be fair to them, I will tell them not to waste their time on me. I also no time to entertain them too. Just be honest with them lor. :D

Somehow nowadays I keep doing that, already warn no flowers still want sit then dont expect anything from me. My past experience with those that approach you very soon after you enter are either work driven/new bird with energy/angry that night. The smart ones and lazy to work ones will observe you awhile before thinking of trying.

PeroPero
11-09-2019, 08:01 AM

Working Thai Girls still think with their head even when how wet their pussies are. Anyway, their mind will change once they landed in Singapore. Money FIRST Love/Sex Later. Unless you very yandao and probably she will give in for a ONS instead. :o

osamalee
11-09-2019, 08:11 AM
Working Thai Girls still think with their head even when how wet their pussies are. Anyway, their mind will change once they landed in Singapore. Money FIRST Love/Sex Later. Unless you very yandao and probably she will give in for a ONS instead. :o

Nowadays this is the case. Not like in the past where once they sot tio...money also dont care hahaha

draven78eric
11-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Happy chiong in TD

Rule 1. - Do not trust them, they are here to work n make as much money as they possible can. Can up them is always the bonus..If can up a few in the same pub/disco at the same period of time frame..is always more fun..

Rule 2. - Face and echo are more important to them than Money..Face first then talk about money..can dont have money but cannot dont have face..

Rule 3. - Know when and how to say No if you have budget, if no budget, spend as much as you like then, they will auto clinch to you and claim their ownership of you and will want you to Bang them, just like how dog pee to claim territory..

Rule 4. - Guys and Guys shouldnt fight over girls in TD pubs/Disco. We are the same group, we are the guys they are the ones coming to make money from us, we should share and be the players instead and not let them see how we guys fight over them. There are numerous girls around. why just stick to one if you go to TD..if really look for GF or wife, look elsewhere.
I strongly recommend Nurses in Yanhee hospital. :D

1KnightinBKK
11-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Lol... lots of such at illusion also lah..

But to piak Siam bu at $500 is mad.

Yeah I said no thanks ����
Total plus drinks about $220. Think I'm gonna stay away from TDs for awhile. Been going for the past few days liao abit meaningless.

Yeah la I'm not yandao unfortunately, she just said khun narak maak but obviously not narak enough.

But I've seen those type really sit beside the BF with a beer tower whole night buy flower only $50. Also don't know earn what money. I don't have that level of charm unfortunate to find gf without spending much.

I've managed to pick up a girl from TD within 2 nights before at Sherbet parkland mall basement. But that was 3yrs ago, since then off form liao.

Happy chiong in TD

Rule 1. - Do not trust them, they are here to work n make as much money as they possible can. Can up them is always the bonus..If can up a few in the same pub/disco at the same period of time frame..is always more fun..

if really look for GF or wife, look elsewhere.
I strongly recommend Nurses in Yanhee hospital. :D

Wah bro how u up many girls in the same place? Thai girls love to guilt trip guys when they catch them do this type of thing one. Your kung-fu must be high level.

I've had thai gf when I was working in BKK but with TD girls never had long term relations.

But to be honest thai girls are different as gf, shy in public but behind the scene really very romantic and affectionate. Try to get that with sg girls forget it man.

Haha u up nurses from yanhee before? Bring gf go nip tuck then pick up one issit?

PeroPero
11-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Yeah la I'm not yandao unfortunately, she just said khun narak maak but obviously not narak enough.

But I've seen those type really sit beside the BF with a beer tower whole night buy flower only $50. Also don't know earn what money. I don't have that level of charm unfortunate to find gf without spending much.

When BF around must sit there whole night BUT behind the scene we may not know how much money the BF already throw in. That is where the FACE issue comes into play. :)

The BF being at the working place of the thai girl will expect the GF to show to others how important HIM is to HER. Hang $50 also no problem because she JING JING love him and not treat him as customer.

When the BF leaves or not at her working place, she will sharpen her katana and make sure she slash all other customers for flowers. BF not there cannot see how she works. Maybe she will sweet talk a lot and some 'actions' she do to other customers cannot let BF see mah. :D

1KnightinBKK
11-09-2019, 07:04 PM
When BF around must sit there whole night BUT behind the scene we may not know how much money the BF already throw in. That is where the FACE issue comes into play. :)

The BF being at the working place of the thai girl will expect the GF to show to others how important HIM is to HER. Hang $50 also no problem because she JING JING love him and not treat him as customer.

When the BF leaves or not at her working place, she will sharpen her katana and make sure she slash all other customers for flowers. BF not there cannot see how she works. Maybe she will sweet talk a lot and some 'actions' she do to other customers cannot let BF see mah. :D

Haha challenge accepted! Tonight i shall go back and hang her see what happens! I will purposely tease her, wah bf sit there hang you $50 you stay whole night na, today if i hang you $500 then how? :D:D

HIVsucks_XXX
12-09-2019, 08:10 AM
========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Happy chiong in TD

Yeah nowadays they also have countless sob stories to pour out when they get close to you, mother sick, brother sisters need $ pay fees, house broken down roof need repair etc..really have to play cool and smart.

1KnightinBKK
12-09-2019, 09:08 PM
Haha challenge accepted! Tonight i shall go back and hang her see what happens! I will purposely tease her, wah bf sit there hang you $50 you stay whole night na, today if i hang you $500 then how? :D:D

So I went last night tried my luck. Surprise surprise she say that guy not her BF. She single. Lol. Good thing flower girl is my friend, told me my eyes very sharp can recognize that one is her BF.

I told her OK next time when he's around I will hug her and kiss her on the cheeks see if OK mai, she dared me to do it so I started doing it last night saying need practice first 😂😂.

Tasted her tongue but it wasn't the aggresive fast n furious type of french kissing, what a tease 😂😂

osamalee
13-09-2019, 07:18 AM
So I went last night tried my luck. Surprise surprise she say that guy not her BF. She single. Lol. Good thing flower girl is my friend, told me my eyes very sharp can recognize that one is her BF.

I told her OK next time when he's around I will hug her and kiss her on the cheeks see if OK mai, she dared me to do it so I started doing it last night saying need practice first 😂😂.

Tasted her tongue but it wasn't the aggresive fast n furious type of french kissing, what a tease 😂😂

Nice one bro. Thats the kind of actions we need to take vigurously. Play the players and mind fuck the mind fuckers. Its a dangerous game but one that we came to love so dearly.

Ignore their sob stories although many are true but exaggerated. The result of poor planning and old generation dragging them down. Nowadays sob story lesser but still have.

draven78eric
13-09-2019, 12:25 PM
Wah bro how u up many girls in the same place? Thai girls love to guilt trip guys when they catch them do this type of thing one. Your kung-fu must be high level.

I've had thai gf when I was working in BKK but with TD girls never had long term relations.

But to be honest thai girls are different as gf, shy in public but behind the scene really very romantic and affectionate. Try to get that with sg girls forget it man.

AS i mentioned, face and ego is more important than money, money comes 2nd..
One will always claim this customer is mine and that is mine and the other will do same, the girls back in their room will do tze char, gossip this and that, say this guy stupid easy to conned and etc, then the other who happen to sit with you will claim he likes her more than the other n etc ..who ever spend more money with them , they claim territory liao..
So to show off the other other girl who make claim that you are hers also, this other one tend to do more extra things to you but also depends on how you play the game along and what words you use..eg.you say: i like both, but of cos will chose the one who show me more "love" then i can believe her and then can spend more on her right..? This will register into her head.."Spend more....:D"
But you use the same tactics to numerous girls who came sat with you..
then you can see the girls start have internal conflicts liao.
But if manage to up one already liao, you need to sweet talk to her..best not to tell her friends and etc, as you still want to go there and support she and you dont want her to have awkward looks from her friends or her friend will go around and talk about she sleeping with "many" customer just to have more flowers..
Many td girls has quarrel over customers and etc..
but nevertheless there are story of "true love" too...but very few..:D

PeroPero
13-09-2019, 07:06 PM
Was at a Asian Fusion Flower Joint (Thai, Korean, Taiwan) and saw all 4 sets of girls went up stage. (1 set korean - 1 set taiwan - 2 sets thai)

Korean Set - The usual 'plastic' korean that always pretty and nice. 2 out of 8 were above average.

Taiwan Set - Nothing much to comment on taiwan. Looks typical chinese to me. Maybe 2 out of 10 slightly better.

Thai Sets - Both sets have MANY girls. Altogether probably about 30-40 girls BUT the QUALITY really sucks. I only saw 2 that can slightly make it and the rest are OMG :eek: (Even saw a DINO on stage too)

I must say the quality of thai girls are no longer there. Agents just dun care and bring in whatever they can find. Have QUANTITY but no QUALITY. Gone were the days of good quality thai girls. :p

1KnightinBKK
13-09-2019, 09:34 PM
Was at a Asian Fusion Flower Joint (Thai, Korean, Taiwan) and saw all 4 sets of girls went up stage. (1 set korean - 1 set taiwan - 2 sets thai)

Korean Set - The usual 'plastic' korean that always pretty and nice. 2 out of 8 were above average.

Taiwan Set - Nothing much to comment on taiwan. Looks typical chinese to me. Maybe 2 out of 10 slightly better.

Thai Sets - Both sets have MANY girls. Altogether probably about 30-40 girls BUT the QUALITY really sucks. I only saw 2 that can slightly make it and the rest are OMG :eek: (Even saw a DINO on stage too)

I must say the quality of thai girls are no longer there. Agents just dun care and bring in whatever they can find. Have QUANTITY but no QUALITY. Gone were the days of good quality thai girls. :p

wah good leh if got 30-40 girls means it's hunting season liao :D:D

i've got my crosshairs set on a 20yr old, 3 dates already, last night was making out with her in the car below her condo after work. maybe next week can go for home run liao :cool::p

ShittyAss
13-09-2019, 11:12 PM

Description sounds like illusion... only they have such big scale of girls.. or even more

PeroPero
14-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Description sounds like illusion... only they have such big scale of girls.. or even more

At Orchard Area but NOT the basement one :)
Better not say the name since my FR not good about that place :p

PeroPero
14-09-2019, 09:41 AM
wah good leh if got 30-40 girls means it's hunting season liao :D:D

i've got my crosshairs set on a 20yr old, 3 dates already, last night was making out with her in the car below her condo after work. maybe next week can go for home run liao :cool::p

20 years old good as they are young and not so 'old bird' yet. Better score quickly before she becomes 'old bird' and sharpen her katana on you. :D

osamalee
14-09-2019, 10:07 AM
At Orchard Area but NOT the basement one :)
Better not say the name since my FR not good about that place :p

Theres only a few in Orchad that can match your description. District 9, Aura, V6 ;) Illusion no idea where

PeroPero
14-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Theres only a few in Orchad that can match your description. District 9, Aura, V6 ;) Illusion no idea where

V6 is at Sultan Plaza whereas Illusion is at Clarke Quay. So left 2 more to know which is the place I am referring to.

PeroPero
14-09-2019, 10:43 AM
New Joint Terminal 10 (T10) taking over the previous Neverland at Clarke Quay. Stay tune for more updates. :)

1KnightinBKK
14-09-2019, 11:40 AM
20 years old good as they are young and not so 'old bird' yet. Better score quickly before she becomes 'old bird' and sharpen her katana on you. :D

Only turning 20 in December, going for staycation at Sentosa this week.

Suddenly I feel very old 😒

Last night she concluded because I can speak thai well it means I have alot of thai girls in my life and once she's gone I'll move onto the next one.. But isn't it the same with these girls.. So much hypocrisy..

armour88
14-09-2019, 01:20 PM
So do you all meet to go TD?

PeroPero
14-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Only turning 20 in December, going for staycation at Sentosa this week.

Suddenly I feel very old 😒

Last night she concluded because I can speak thai well it means I have alot of thai girls in my life and once she's gone I'll move onto the next one.. But isn't it the same with these girls.. So much hypocrisy..

Its normal actually. Even when I go KTV I also encounter girls that I sat which I am double in age as compared to them. They can call me PAPA already. :o

Speak thai well confirm through years of chatting with thai girls mah unless you can show her you learn thai through some language school. :p Thats why I rather be truthful and not hide/lie to them. At least they know you are honest and truthful to them. :cool:

1KnightinBKK
14-09-2019, 04:12 PM
Its normal actually. Even when I go KTV I also encounter girls that I sat which I am double in age as compared to them. They can call me PAPA already. :o

Speak thai well confirm through years of chatting with thai girls mah unless you can show her you learn thai through some language school. :p Thats why I rather be truthful and not hide/lie to them. At least they know you are honest and truthful to them. :cool:

Lol last year when I cross 30 years old I was starting to wonder if I'd ever be able to be with a teenager again cause unless I went out of my way to date a student, I was only meeting girls who were in their mid 20s and although some of them were fun it's just different from dating someone who doesn't know what she wants to do in life yet.

With this 19yr old it's like watching those Netflix thai love series about students coming to pass.

We sneaked into this place that's part of the Formula 1 setup and just lied down on the footpath looking at the sky and talking about her life in Chiang Mai and my life here in SG.

My thai is still broken la, I learnt it when I was working in BKK so sometimes still don't understand her. Sometimes I just nod my head and she knows I don't understand yet I pretend, then she gets annoyed, it's the cutest thing.

osamalee
14-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Lol last year when I cross 30 years old I was starting to wonder if I'd ever be able to be with a teenager again cause unless I went out of my way to date a student, I was only meeting girls who were in their mid 20s and although some of them were fun it's just different from dating someone who doesn't know what she wants to do in life yet.

With this 19yr old it's like watching those Netflix thai love series about students coming to pass.

We sneaked into this place that's part of the Formula 1 setup and just lied down on the footpath looking at the sky and talking about her life in Chiang Mai and my life here in SG.

My thai is still broken la, I learnt it when I was working in BKK so sometimes still don't understand her. Sometimes I just nod my head and she knows I don't understand yet I pretend, then she gets annoyed, it's the cutest thing.

You sound like my age CHEERS!

osamalee
14-09-2019, 05:38 PM
So do you all meet to go TD?

You can organize bro. I am sure people will be interested since alot of lone rangers here. Just need to be clear about how to settle drinks cost.

zendra
14-09-2019, 11:39 PM
You can organize bro. I am sure people will be interested since alot of lone rangers here. Just need to be clear about how to settle drinks cost.

Yeah, settling drinks cost is the most important of them all. :cool:

HIVsucks_XXX
15-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Yeah, settling drinks cost is the most important of them all. :cool:

Yes last time always meet Chao kar frenz who shun payment when the towers arrive.

That's why now I rather go alone unless have a good band of TD Bros who can share well.

PeroPero
15-09-2019, 09:39 AM

Just some cozy place and chat whatever stuffs under the moon. Enjoy some private time with her rather at her workplace which I feel not enjoyable as she will need to work and earn flowers.

Just mix thai and english together and hopefully she can speak some english too. Can still communicate actually or else use Google Translator lor :D

PeroPero
15-09-2019, 09:51 AM

Upfront collect money before going inside the TD :)

Latecomers that join inside later must also give money upfront too or else ask them to leave. No need be shy to tell him to leave since upfront mention money payment before joining. You dun even know him at all as from forum mah.

If give reason say transfer later to you or settle another time, tell him he can join another time when he can pay upfront. Money Payment before joining the session. :D

torrefy
15-09-2019, 01:09 PM
I think we are all around the same age lol.

armour88
15-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Yes last time always meet Chao kar frenz who shun payment when the towers arrive.

That's why now I rather go alone unless have a good band of TD Bros who can share well.

Where do you go alone bro?

HIVsucks_XXX
15-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Where do you go alone bro?

Anywhere when my mood comes, even those ulu places in goldenmile.:o

1KnightinBKK
15-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Anywhere when my mood comes, even those ulu places in goldenmile.:o

Chaiyo in the basement how is it ah? The music damn loud, super turn off.

But the TD upstairs called Warm Up I saw one singer quite pretty

torrefy
15-09-2019, 09:12 PM
I go one person like everywhere lol. Got many friends in most clubs, so I just rotate. Illusion, Aura, D9, V6, Icon, Ion.

1KnightinBKK
15-09-2019, 09:28 PM
I go one person like everywhere lol. Got many friends in most clubs, so I just rotate. Illusion, Aura, D9, V6, Icon, Ion.

Wah bladda pen butterfat lor? 😂😂

torrefy
15-09-2019, 10:43 PM
Wah bladda pen butterfat lor? 😂😂

Haha no. But I do know alot of people because used to hang out in a group who got married to Thai girls but now most of them all divorced hahaha. I'm the least playful amongst them. All just friends :p but if want to get them, can la, just not my thing.

Friends also got benefits ;):cool:

JL126
16-09-2019, 01:32 AM
sian la tonight, dont know where to go.

feel like driving across causeway find this girl, see the sch hols traffic also sian.

Holy shit! KMM!

1KnightinBKK
16-09-2019, 04:15 AM
Holy shit! KMM!

Lol u know her huh

osamalee
16-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Haha no. But I do know alot of people because used to hang out in a group who got married to Thai girls but now most of them all divorced hahaha. I'm the least playful amongst them. All just friends :p but if want to get them, can la, just not my thing.

Friends also got benefits ;):cool:

You sound like theres alot married man still chionging TD while their wives are home haha. Well honestly once you love TD, cant totally stop even after having a gf or wife. Ultimately you still hope to go back just to feel the atmosphere

HIVsucks_XXX
16-09-2019, 08:19 AM

I thought basement is club Diva?

Personally the best lookers still from TD1 but their cleavers very sharp.:o
At times I may just stray into those small pubs as well if need to get away from those rowdy crowd and music.

zendra
16-09-2019, 10:12 AM

At times I may just stray into those small pubs as well if need to get away from those rowdy crowd and music.

Recently went to TD1 for their new German beer promo. Quite decently priced. 1 tower for $58, 2 for $98. 2 litre tower but they filled it almost to the brim. However, my friends and I didn't fancy any of the models/singers there. All looked below average. :(

zendra
16-09-2019, 10:13 AM

Yup true. Nvm, next time we can go together! I'm not a chao kar. :D

draven78eric
16-09-2019, 10:49 AM

Thought basement is Diva?
Upstair isnt TD1? now have new one call Warm up? :rolleyes:

1KnightinBKK
16-09-2019, 11:54 AM
You sound like theres alot married man still chionging TD while their wives are home haha.

I'm married liao leh still visit TD, went through separation with wife but got back together, after reconcile things didn't quite feel the same. Almost like I'm doing it more for the sake of the child.

So visit TD just to unwind. I wear my wedding ring so the girls know I'm married.

Sorry the one opposite diva, it's not a TD but a small pub. People were telling me can get alot of action there but the girls not so pretty and the music is too damn loud, can't even talk.

Thought basement is Diva?
Upstair isnt TD1? now have new one call Warm up? :rolleyes:

This one

PeroPero
16-09-2019, 01:41 PM
Recently went to TD1 for their new German beer promo. Quite decently priced. 1 tower for $58, 2 for $98. 2 litre tower but they filled it almost to the brim. However, my friends and I didn't fancy any of the models/singers there. All looked below average. :(

Thanks for the FR! :D

PeroPero
16-09-2019, 01:46 PM
You sound like theres alot married man still chionging TD while their wives are home haha. Well honestly once you love TD, cant totally stop even after having a gf or wife. Ultimately you still hope to go back just to feel the atmosphere

I'm married liao leh still visit TD, went through separation with wife but got back together, after reconcile things didn't quite feel the same. Almost like I'm doing it more for the sake of the child.

So visit TD just to unwind. I wear my wedding ring so the girls know I'm married.

I have many friends who are married and with kids that still visit TDs/KTVs. Its more to recap the good old memories and feel back the atmosphere when they were still single men. :p

Therefore, being the few SINGLE friends that they had that still chiong TDs and getting updates of the scenes of TDs in Singapore, they will sometimes ask me to organize some quick session when they have the VISA to do so. :D

PeroPero
16-09-2019, 01:48 PM
Chaiyo 2 still at the level above TD1? :rolleyes:

PeroPero
16-09-2019, 08:06 PM
New Joint Terminal 10 (T10) taking over the previous Neverland at Clarke Quay. Stay tune for more updates. :)

Soft Launch Tomorrow (17/09) :)

torrefy
16-09-2019, 10:14 PM
Soft Launch Tomorrow (17/09) :)

Yeah soft launch, they bringing in supermodels for a while. Go have your fun for 1-2 weeks :p

torrefy
16-09-2019, 10:16 PM

Sorry the one opposite diva, it's not a TD but a small pub. People were telling me can get alot of action there but the girls not so pretty and the music is too damn loud, can't even talk.

Warm Up when first opened, was not too bad for the first 2 months. Decent girls, some lookers. But I think like all 'new' outlets where you bring in new girls, or supermodels etc, or ask friends from other clubs help out that kind. After that normally won't be as good anymore. Similar to drink promotions lorh.

ShittyAss
16-09-2019, 10:21 PM

Hahaha it's the same old shit cycle...

HIVsucks_XXX
16-09-2019, 11:37 PM
Yup true. Nvm, next time we can go together! I'm not a chao kar. :D

No problem bro, jus drop me a PM and arrange.:o

osamalee
17-09-2019, 07:54 AM

Somewhat similar situation to you in age and circumstance haha. Married with kids, sometimes just need to unwind and theres no place better then TD.
Monday to friday work like shit , sometimes get screwed by boss...go home get screwed by the chores. How to not feel like going to unwind even though you know you already shag.
I concluded that a great avenue to this is finding a job that required travelling(still working on it).

helmsley
17-09-2019, 08:33 AM
one thing i dislike about TD is that usually they start late (around 1030-11)? Why cant they start earlier

osamalee
17-09-2019, 10:38 AM
one thing i dislike about TD is that usually they start late (around 1030-11)? Why cant they start earlier

I think they are open from 9pm mostly. But the girls come in around 10pm

1KnightinBKK
17-09-2019, 11:21 AM

When u can date TD girls out before work for dinner and other extra curricular activities see if you still complain about their late start hours 😂😂

Make the operating hours work in your favour my friend.

JL126
17-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Lol u know her huh

Kind of i guess.. :p I reply your PM..

zendra
17-09-2019, 04:57 PM
Warm Up when first opened, was not too bad for the first 2 months. Decent girls, some lookers. But I think like all 'new' outlets where you bring in new girls, or supermodels etc, or ask friends from other clubs help out that kind. After that normally won't be as good anymore. Similar to drink promotions lorh.

Heard from a friend that Warm Up business damn good. 1 month average 700 to 800k purely on bar sales. Don't know true or not but it seems to be full house every night.

1KnightinBKK
17-09-2019, 06:33 PM
Heard from a friend that Warm Up business damn good. 1 month average 700 to 800k purely on bar sales. Don't know true or not but it seems to be full house every night.

Thanks for the Intel, then I won't visit now lol. Wait until the business dry abit and the girls desperate then go 😂😂😂

torrefy
17-09-2019, 10:45 PM

700 to 800k is not alot...but good for a small place. I doubt is that high to be honest, know 2 managers there and a flower girl. It is full house though, their alcohol deals not too bad. Thus a younger crowd.

osamalee
18-09-2019, 07:45 AM

Its quite good revenue for such a place if its true. It comes down to 20k+ of drinks sold a night. That means theres still a strong crowd chionging TD here hehe

1KnightinBKK
18-09-2019, 10:23 AM
Its quite good revenue for such a place if its true. It comes down to 20k+ of drinks sold a night. That means theres still a strong crowd chionging TD here hehe

Haven't pay overheads and operating costs.if so good and easy everybody do liao.

zendra
18-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Haven't pay overheads and operating costs.if so good and easy everybody do liao.

Give or take the profit margin chao chao minimum also 25%. That is quite substantial. :D

osamalee
18-09-2019, 04:06 PM

Bro lets take a conservative 10% net profit considering initial capital loans to pay off. Assuming 5 shareholders, its still 10k+ income into pocket. Its better then many office jobs. Of course theres a price to pay to be boss of such places..the dark world we are not very exposed too

1KnightinBKK
19-09-2019, 01:24 AM
WARNING LONG POST
PLEASE IGNORE AND SCROLL PASS IF NOT INTERESTED

Most times on forums most people always share their success stories about how they manage to bed TD girls etc.

Today I want to share my failure story. Probably because I feel a little sad.

I met this 21yr old from Chiang Rai about a month ago, she does well for flowers without my help. Her regular customers will hang her 50-100. No single customer hangs more than 100 each time they purchase so she never gets the party popper and the horns. So I got her attention by hanging $200 each time im there. My bill never exceeded $300 each time.

She wasn't really my type but flower girl kept pushing her to me, and she would always come to talk to me because not many of her customers could speak thai.

We would go out for dinner once or twice a week over the past month, sometimes after work we'd go to joints that open til 6am in the morning.

My breakthrough came about 3 weeks ago when we went to golden mile for mookata super late at night. After ordering, she told me she wanted to go to the mini mart near the entrance to buy something. When we got there, she said she couldn't find what she wanted and maybe we should try the caltex petrol station.

I didn't think much of it, probably thinking she wants me to pay for whatever shit she wants to buy that's it.

Once we were outside, after the carpark entrance, she turned around and ask me in thai "I asked you to come out because I wanted to kiss you before we eat, otherwise later mouth smelly cannot kiss".

So we stood there kissing passionately while her friends started eating.

After this episode, we'd still meet for dinner 1-2 times a week and I'd visit her at her TD 2-3 times a week. We'd hangout mostly at budget hotels and normally I'd leave by 6.30am to go home and catch abit of sleep before going to work at 9am. Leaving her to sleep by herself. Only could sleep in abit longer with her on Saturday morning but she's usually very drunk also from Friday night.

Anyway, she left to go back to Chiang Rai this morning.

Last night was her last night and we were suppose to meet and I was planning to take her to dinner at 1 Altitude.

But suddenly at 6pm she said she's very tired, don't feel like going out.

Then at 9pm called me and ask me where I was. I told her I was at MBS by myself. I asked her if she already ate and she said just now eat at bugis street with her sister (friend) already. In my mind already I was like "WTF, if u want to go out with friend just say la". But nvm.

So she asked me if I wanted to meet. I said OK and she said she had to go back to the TD to meet her boss and asked me if I wanted to meet her there. I told her I didn't want to go in because I didn't want to smell like cigarettes and told her I'll come pick her up at 11pm.

At 1030pm, I texted her to say I was leaving MBS already. No reply.

11pm at the carpark where the TD was located, still no reply.

By 11.30pm I drove off and switched off my phone.

In the end she replied me at 2am saying she's home and she's sorry.

I didn't reply and I was suppose to send her to airport this morning but now I was thinking fuck it.

So anyway she reached her home in Chiang Rai this afternoon and texted me.

I didn't reply her until 15mins ago at 1am asking her why the fuck she behave like that, some more it's her last day.

She just replied "behave like what?" and I told her "nvm". Then she apologized.
I told her in thai don't need say sorry and blocked her on whatsapp and line.

Sorry for the long Rant, just feeling a bit sian.

Guess the moral of the story is always think with your head and never involve your heart in the TD.

You can take the girl out of the TD but you can NEVER take the TD out of the girl.

Be well and enjoy your teeraks while it lasts bros.

I know it's probably hypocritical to say all this since I am seeing other girls from other TD. But somewhere somehow I started feeling things for this particular girl.

Anyway lesson learnt. Will take a short break and detox abit before visiting TDs again.

fyezzow
19-09-2019, 02:27 AM
Nice story bro enjoyed reading it

torrefy
19-09-2019, 04:08 AM
Sorry to hear but what's the failure? Did you want to carry on a meaningful relationship with her?

torrefy
19-09-2019, 04:11 AM
Bro lets take a conservative 10% net profit considering initial capital loans to pay off. Assuming 5 shareholders, its still 10k+ income into pocket. Its better then many office jobs. Of course theres a price to pay to be boss of such places..the dark world we are not very exposed too

Their profit is in the flower sales mainly, because well they don't declare ;) Bar sales do well is good already, but to be honest poor bar sales also probably will make profit la. People in F&B easily know cost price of alcohol is how much already. Alot of vendors will compete to be your alcohol supplier.

osamalee
19-09-2019, 07:33 AM
WARNING LONG POST
PLEASE IGNORE AND SCROLL PASS IF NOT INTERESTED

Today I want to share my failure story. Probably because I feel a little sad.

Nice to read your story bro. This isnt the JB girl right? Usually their last day before leaving is very fucked up.
Many customers want to meet la many things want to buy la etc.
There was once i waited 3hrs for this girl below her home and later found out she was out at Universal Studio with another guy wtf.

osamalee
19-09-2019, 07:51 AM
[B]

Guess the moral of the story is always think with your head and never involve your heart in the TD.

This is true even few years after they stop work and settle down with a guy. In their mind theres always TD to fall back to as Plan B. The place where their friends are, the place where they can enjoy and yet earn.

I remember last time when i frequent v4, i always help my girl and her friends keep their flower slips until they reach home in case kena police checks. And indeed kena few times heng heng nv found the slips. After send her friends home we usually screw at the back of the car under the block or go hotel. These are the periods that tend to make us go beyond our comfort zone and push boundaries, thinking thats the one. Usually only 1 in 50 suceed in having a girl really wanting to settle down

Nowadays no more flower slips already i noticed.

1KnightinBKK
19-09-2019, 08:55 AM
Sorry to hear but what's the failure? Did you want to carry on a meaningful relationship with her?

I think somewhere in me I thought this was different from other relationship with other TD girls.

In the last 1 month we were quite close, and I think a part of me thought it would continue after she went back.

You know the typical go Thailand visit her etc kinda story.

Guess the failure is that after all that's happened, I wanted away with with sense of emptiness in my heart.

Nice to read your story bro. This isnt the JB girl right? Usually their last day before leaving is very fucked up.
Many customers want to meet la many things want to buy la etc.
There was once i waited 3hrs for this girl below her home and later found out she was out at Universal Studio with another guy wtf.

That's the thing. She shows me her phone customers want to go out with her but she tells them all she cannot go.

Then I ask her why go with me if really busy she said she created that excuse to be with me. Aiyah typical TD playbook.

Days leading up to yesterday I double checked and triple checked she really wanted dinner at 1 Altitude cause need to make reservation.

Then last minute throw stunt. Throw stunt never mind but keep me waiting like dog.

I will never let these girls feel that I'm at their beck and call. You can go and take advantage of those nsf little boys' naivety but not me.

This morning she use friend's phone message me.

I replied her that she so concern that just because I can speak thai she think I have alot of other girls but in the end it's her who decided to take the relationship for granted and blocked her friend also.

ShittyAss
19-09-2019, 09:15 AM
I think somewhere in me I thought this was different from other relationship with other TD girls.

In the last 1 month we were quite close, and I think a part of me thought it would continue after she went back.

Guess the failure is that after all that's happened, I wanted away with with sense of emptiness in my heart.

That's the thing. She shows me her phone customers want to go out with her but she tells them all she cannot go.

Then I ask her why go with me if really busy she said she created that excuse to be with me. Aiyah typical TD playbook.

Days leading up to yesterday I double checked and triple checked she really wanted dinner at 1 Altitude cause need to make reservation.

Then last minute throw stunt. Throw stunt never mind but keep me waiting like dog.

I will never let these girls feel that I'm at their beck and call. You can go and take advantage of those nsf little boys' naivety but not me.

I replied her that she so concern that just because I can speak thai she think I have alot of other girls but in the end it's her who decided to take the relationship for granted and blocked her friend also.

Cut the playbook... just piak. :D

HIVsucks_XXX
19-09-2019, 09:50 AM

These girls cannot pamper, must show them you can be as bad as any Playboy to tame them, have money to play seriously no need to hiewlan them.

torrefy
19-09-2019, 11:00 AM

Ohh i see. Just one month, not so bad la. Nowadays, I don't expect anything, no disappointment haha. I always thought they show you phone useless la, she can handpick show you the ones she reject. Mind you, alot of them regularly clear their phone in case police check. So you might not see everything also.

torrefy
19-09-2019, 11:02 AM
These girls cannot pamper, must show them you can be as bad as any Playboy to tame them, have money to play seriously no need to hiewlan them.

Totally agree, you be good boy, they always say, they not good enough for you lol. Just enjoy and be happy yourself without the commitment. Want to settle down with a Thai girl, don't find one from the nightlife la. Plenty in Thailand with regular jobs and just as pretty.

1KnightinBKK
19-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Cut the playbook... just piak. :D

Haha piak liao bro but I think I started having feelings for her that's why abit sian

Yeah you're right, I think when it comes to pampering must be super selective. 男人不坏, สาวสาวไม่รัก.

Especially working girls. They are probably chased by guys more than the average girl. In Thailand the only boys who want them don't have much money. But here everyday got different guys buy them meals, give them staycation and everyday $100-200 flowers. Suddenly sek zui liao.

Ohh i see. Just one month, not so bad la. Nowadays, I don't expect anything, no disappointment haha. I always thought they show you phone useless la, she can handpick show you the ones she reject. Mind you, alot of them regularly clear their phone in case police check. So you might not see everything also.

I have her password cause always help her take photo for instagram when we go to places with nice scenery. Sometimes I'll scroll her messages to see what customer talk to her and she knows it. Her trick is always when a customer ask her go out she will ask if her friend can come along. Then when the customer tell her I miss you she will always reply "same na" without saying the words "I miss you". Those that damn aggressive tell her they love her etc she will say "we slowly na". Regular customer ask her stay hotel she will say tomorrow have meeting with boss early cannot go. They're very good at finding excuses one la.

Totally agree, you be good boy, they always say, they not good enough for you lol. Just enjoy and be happy yourself without the commitment. Want to settle down with a Thai girl, don't find one from the nightlife la. Plenty in Thailand with regular jobs and just as pretty.

Haha in Thailand ah for every 10 girl who looks pretty, 6 probably work in night life before. It's so common there like our students go find part time job during sch hols.

osamalee
19-09-2019, 11:45 AM

If i could share my opinion, its good to show you are pissed and is capable of deopping her totally from your mind.
But somewhere i sense she indeed have some feelings for you if not she wont bother to contact you once back home, much less trouble her friend.

I am not saying you should go all in, but maybe half leg in to test water for a longer period of time. No harm keeping a contact open for future.
Both parties knowing each other in such context bound to have many doubts and trust issues, so time and truthful communication is the only way. Although this almost nv possible to happen haha. All of us want to keep our dark secrets in a closet.

torrefy
19-09-2019, 12:07 PM
I have her password cause always help her take photo for instagram when we go to places with nice scenery. Sometimes I'll scroll her messages to see what customer talk to her and she knows it. Her trick is always when a customer ask her go out she will ask if her friend can come along. Then when the customer tell her I miss you she will always reply "same na" without saying the words "I miss you". Those that damn aggressive tell her they love her etc she will say "we slowly na". Regular customer ask her stay hotel she will say tomorrow have meeting with boss early cannot go. They're very good at finding excuses one la.

Haha in Thailand ah for every 10 girl who looks pretty, 6 probably work in night life before. It's so common there like our students go find part time job during sch hols.

Well I mean in front of you, is all the same. Hard to know.

Actually not sure where you hang out in Thailand, half of the girls I meet don't have to work in the nightlife haha.

Edit: Although i just realised 4/10 is similar to 5/10 xD

osamalee
19-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Well I mean in front of you, is all the same. Hard to know.

Actually not sure where you hang out in Thailand, half of the girls I meet don't have to work in the nightlife haha.

Bro cant believe everything they say. Its their choice to tell you what they want you to believe. In reality i think they are more fucked up then what we can imagine.
I always wonder those young girls 21 or 22years old, how can their skills in bedroom be that standard without sufficient prior experience?! Cant be you only have 1 or 2 bf and can have this kind of skill, I highly doubt this usually. Of course Tom Yums will give you all when they are into you so the 'passion' might be more intense then other nationalities. Cockroach land is filled with dead fishes who just open legs and ask you LAI

osamalee
19-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Haha piak liao bro but I think I started having feelings for her that's why abit sian

She let you piak multiple times at least is a good sign bro. I am confident to say this piak thing will carry on if you meet her the next time too.

This kind of actions means...at the moment you are at the top of the list to her. But still...we are not really after a permanent thing so just go with the flow and see how much you can milk out of her

1KnightinBKK
19-09-2019, 01:40 PM
No harm keeping a contact open for future.
Both parties knowing each other in such context bound to have many doubts and trust issues, so time and truthful communication is the only way. Although this almost nv possible to happen haha. All of us want to keep our dark secrets in a closet.

i just think if she can take me for granted keep me waiting like that then forget it liao, in future if we are seriously together, then she "go out with friend" whole night never answer phone or off phone for 1-2 days? i don't want to let her control me until i can be emotionally blackmailed.

haha bro pls intro where you hang out, my social circle in thailand full of girls who work at night or work as pretty at events etc. jialat i better start reviewing the type of people i friend lol.

She let you piak multiple times at least is a good sign bro. I am confident to say this piak thing will carry on if you meet her the next time too.

This kind of actions means...at the moment you are at the top of the list to her. But still...we are not really after a permanent thing so just go with the flow and see how much you can milk out of her

she just used the friend's phone send me voice note on whatsapp. i didn't listen cause after you off the read receipt, if you listen voice note will still have 2 blue ticks.

i think it's for the best la just nip this problem in the bud before it becomes a bigger issue.

maybe after 2-3 weeks when her money finish, suddenly her family member need money see doctor, buffalo sick, house roof spoil etc.

somemore she's in chiang rai now, want to piak also have to sit aeroplane, take leave a few days, not worth the hassle.

I always wonder those young girls 21 or 22years old, how can their skills in bedroom be that standard without sufficient prior experience?! Cant be you only have 1 or 2 bf and can have this kind of skill, I highly doubt this usually.

i don't know if this is something that other bros experience, i find thai girls are the most shy in bed in terms of nationality.

they are very conscious about how their pussy looks, if they shaved, they dont want to let you see it etc until the hair grow back and cover, then if you wanna eat her out also have to coax her.

i used to date a filipina, really up for anything one, we even wanted to try anal but i just couldn't push it in her.

HIVsucks_XXX
19-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Just don't commit as though your future depends on it, I knew some old chiongsters who was that infatuated then ended up badly with emo breakdowns and worse in terrible debts.

PeroPero
19-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Its always better to find someone that LOVES you more than you LOVE her. So far only a handful of my friends that I knew were being LOVED more by their thai gfs when they were working in TDs. :D

Even how tired after work, they will make sure LINE daily to keep up the relationship. Making effort after work to meet up for supper even for a few hours. She will also tell the guy not to come her workplace and meet her after work so that the guy can save money on booze and flowers. Maybe once a while the guy should go support her lor. :p

Last day of working subjective to individual in terms of going down to support her or not. If she knew she has BIG CUSTOMERS coming down, BF should just meet her after work instead. Let her focus on getting her flowers on last day and let those customers support her instead. If the BF goes down, she will be in a dilemma to stay with her BF or find those customers for flowers.

I always believe if you are not able to financially support her, let her go focus on earning money during her stay here. The guy should not get too upset because she had to meet some customers for supper after work. Its some sort of customer relationship she needs to build up so that this big customer will continue supporting her. Just inform the guy/bf if she is meeting the customer. However, if the customer wants go hotel then she will probably need to move forward and look for other potential customers instead so that she can earn the trust of the BF.

Just my 2 satang worth of comments :D

1KnightinBKK
19-09-2019, 06:34 PM
Just don't commit as though your future depends on it, I knew some old chiongsters who was that infatuated then ended up badly with emo breakdowns and worse in terrible debts.

no la, dime and a dozen this type of girl. lose one, just find another one later.

but for now abit 心酸。

tonight go other siam diu request this song dedicate to her :cool::cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTFhkMrCx3Q

Even how tired after work, they will make sure LINE daily to keep up the relationship. Making effort after work to meet up for supper even for a few hours. She will also tell the guy not to come her workplace and meet her after work so that the guy can save money on booze and flowers. Maybe once a while the guy should go support her lor. :p

Last day of working subjective to individual in terms of going down to support her or not. If she knew she has BIG CUSTOMERS coming down, BF should just meet her after work instead. Let her focus on getting her flowers on last day and let those customers support her instead. If the BF goes down, she will be in a dilemma to stay with her BF or find those customers for flowers.

that's the thing, even though we met only a month ago, after we met we talk everyday when she wakes up at around 3-4pm, she'll call me and sometimes complain about work or just talk about things she want to do or eat.. just life basically..

i really don't know what made her behaviour change on her last day in SG.. mayb i was just a stop gap to fill her time while in sg then after she leave just throw away.. anyway don't care liao..

her last night of work was actually Monday night.. she was completely free on Tuesday and that was the day she pull stunt on me.. wednesday morning she flew off..

想繼續 來證明 這不是場遊戲
卻被抗拒 怎麼都是多餘
我如何面對 自己

你走進 我生命 卻又轉身離去
愛不可能 由一個人進行
我接受你的決定

希望你以後 不會後悔沒選擇我

😂😂

osamalee
19-09-2019, 07:19 PM
i just think if she can take me for granted keep me waiting like that then forget it liao, in future if we are seriously together, then she "go out with friend" whole night never answer phone or off phone for 1-2 days? i don't want to let her control me until i can be emotionally blackmailed.

Just take it as your spare contact so you wont get too into it. I wont be too bothered to message them much, just maybe once or twice a week at most to refresh in their head who are you. Although i also cant really be bothered about this now.

she just used the friend's phone send me voice note on whatsapp. i didn't listen cause after you off the read receipt, if you listen voice note will still have 2 blue ticks.

Bro you can change your whatsapp setting to not show read receipts to the other party. No blue ticks forever even if you read the messages ;)

i don't know if this is something that other bros experience, i find thai girls are the most shy in bed in terms of nationality.

they are very conscious about how their pussy looks, if they shaved, they dont want to let you see it etc until the hair grow back and cover, then if you wanna eat her out also have to coax her.
[/QUOTE]

They are shy usually only the first one of 2 rounds. After that once comfortable the inner person takes over. The key is making whoever you are screwing comfortable so they are not consious about it and let the feeling take over. I cannot stand the way China girls are in bed, like commanding you to up them in a very unsexy tone. Pinoys are wild but there is a something about their accent that puts me off. Viets i have almost no experience. Singapore girls....lets not even talk about this. Thai so far pretty good experience from i started chionging at 18yr old, their skills and on average not too bad and rather proactive.

PeroPero
19-09-2019, 07:41 PM
that's the thing, even though we met only a month ago, after we met we talk everyday when she wakes up at around 3-4pm, she'll call me and sometimes complain about work or just talk about things she want to do or eat.. just life basically..

i really don't know what made her behaviour change on her last day in SG.. mayb i was just a stop gap to fill her time while in sg then after she leave just throw away.. anyway don't care liao..

her last night of work was actually Monday night.. she was completely free on Tuesday and that was the day she pull stunt on me.. wednesday morning she flew off..

Tuesday night go back TD collect money from agent and after that we wont know what happened. No sense of responsibility to tell you what happened or inform you she was not free. The usual lame reasons and excuses from them just to comfort you a bit.

The forest is so BIG. Dun because of one tree let go the entire forest. ;)
Take care bro and slowly pick up your pace again. :D

1KnightinBKK
19-09-2019, 07:50 PM
Just take it as your spare contact so you wont get too into it. I wont be too bothered to message them much, just maybe once or twice a week at most to refresh in their head who are you. Although i also cant really be bothered about this now.

i blocked her and her friend's number liao. If we continue talking, i think slowly i will become soft hearted towards her then let her control liao.

Somewhere in my heart i think i started having real feelings for her, but rather kill it now than to let it turn into poison.

Rather be the jerk now. Anyway she won't be sad without me, probably got other guys she an go play this game with.

osamalee
20-09-2019, 07:31 AM
i blocked her and her friend's number liao. If we continue talking, i think slowly i will become soft hearted towards her then let her control liao.

Somewhere in my heart i think i started having real feelings for her, but rather kill it now than to let it turn into poison.

Rather be the jerk now. Anyway she won't be sad without me, probably got other guys she an go play this game with.

Sounds like you know yourself well bro. Good choice! So many out there no need worry cant get another. Happy TD this weekend...maybe i might spot you tonight or tmr night haha

Goodkid
20-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Hi bros,

Any TDs open earlier say at 6pm just like some China n pinay pubs?

HIVsucks_XXX
20-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Hi bros,

Don't think the girls start so early since they almost let's sleep at 6am or later.

torrefy
21-09-2019, 05:35 AM
Hi bros,

TDs earliest open is 8pm, but won't have girls one. Models earliest start is 9pm but most places is 930/10pm, Singers earliest is also 9

osamalee
21-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Hi bros,

Not that i know of so far. Usualy 6pm TD girls are having dinner with customers or still sleeping. Usually by 10pm most girls will reach the TD but still maybe making up etc.
I guess you are looking for some tom yum to drink with after work eh

1KnightinBKK
21-09-2019, 10:10 PM
Anyone been to Palace 8 at Bukit Indah, JB?