PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Hardworking 20 yrs old Local Chinese FL - BBBJ FJ

soberguy
17-08-2007, 01:24 AM
It been a while since I found & tried some new meat, thus here my 1st conquest of a local 20yrs old chinese FL. Below, is my experience with Celine and can't guranteed if you'll share similar experience but it all depends on the chemistry you have with her.

I find her willing to please & hardworking. Very very new to the FL scene so hopefully, bros can guide her along too.

It was a few days ago that I came to know Celine & had my 1st local FL bonk today. It is also her 1st bonk in the FL scene. Due to some financial situation which she was caught in, she had no choice but to take this route for the time being until her financial siutations are better.

We met in the afternoon in one of the H81 in town. On the 1st look, presentable, young (20yrs old) syt type. No pimples on the face type. She was wearing a singlet top with jean :) She got bit of this lianish look but I think it all depend on how she dress etc. However, her deposition is gentle & doesn't speak loudly or rudely etc. The only thing obvious is she has a tattoo on the top of her spine.

Inside the room, we started kissing & frenching on the bed like GF & BF. She is those kinda shy type of girl but given time she will start to loosen up. We did TCSS abit there, kissing & frenching on the bed before removing our clothes piece by piece. Notice that she has some stretched marks on her tummy (probably she may have a child but I didn't probe into it) & a tattoo at the hip area. Actually, took like 10-15mins before we managed to get into the bathroom for shower. In the shower, she helped to scrub my back etc... which is a nice gesture & the rest is SOP.

Once we dried up & on the bed, we started kissing & touching each other all over. I had a nice feel of her B cup & twirling round her eraser nipple. She was reaching out her hand to stroke me. While doing that she moved to lick on my body, paying attention on my nipples and sucking them and slowly blow kiss down to reach my lil bro. Probably, I was tired & stressed up these few days, it took a while for my bro to wake up & she was pretty hardworking alternately between the BBBJ & sucking on my nipple. And of course alot of frenching too. Though my lil bro took a while to wake up eventually, the BBBJ was nice with some deep throat. Too bad she doesn't allow CIM, else I might request for that too. Hadn't had that for the longest time since the brit girl who did it for me.

Then I got out the cap and started to mount onto her missionary & start to bonk her slowly. As she is pretty new into the FL, she was pretty tensed up abit but gradually loosen up. Also, this been my 1st local FL bonk, the feeling was different from my usual PRC bonk. As such.. the missionary was the only position I was on. Of course some slight variants like having her kneel up to her breast and over my shoulder, and the rest the usual stuff. Also, she helped me to remove the CD as well, surprisingly.

We rested for a while before we took a shower together but I had a rather quick one since already had a thorough wash earlier. As we still have quite abit of time, and both of us not rushing for time. We had further chat in mandarin & english. Came to know that she been out of job recently with mounting debts which leave her no other options to do this part time FL. Thus, hoping that I can recommend some friends to her too. She is very new & fresh to the FL scene and from the conversation + experience, she is willing to please & definitely hardworking too.

Bros who are keen for Celine's company can pm me but as a protection, I am sharing with those who posed at least 2 real FR with power of 1. Cheers!

Basic Stats

Name : Celine (Singaporean Chinese)
Look: 6.5/10 (syt look)
Language: Bilingual (Mandarin & english but not too chim english)
Armpit hair : None
Hair: Shortish, above shoulder, bit dyed.
Skin: Fair (not tanned)
Vital Statistic : 34-26-36
Boobs: B (Natural)
Height : 163 cm
Weight : about 45-47 (estimated. Slender)
Body: 6/10
Catbath : Lick & suck with your nipple while stroking you and slowly move down to bbbj
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Lick your balls, twirl your head with some deep throat)
Kissing : Yes
Frenching : Yes (like GF)
AR : None
CIM : None
FJ : 7/10
AJ: None
Attitude: Friendly & hardworking, but shy. Willing to please.
GF Feeling : 8/10
RTF : Yes! If you are those who rtf type.
Damage : $125/1hrs/1shot or $200/1.5hrs/2shots
Tips: $xx up to individual
Room & CD: Not included you book & bring your own CD.
Operating area: In town H81

Operating hours: 11am - 5.30pm (4pm last slot) - Monday to Friday. Please SMS only.. SMS in english. At the moment, she can accept Chinese bros. Angmo (caucasian) is possible but limited to smaller frame sized type.

Ah Dac
17-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Hmmm!!

Bo lang entertain u huh??

:p

Nuglut
17-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Bro, must salute you for one of the most comprehensive FR's I've read.

Would appreciate if you could kindly share number bro. Would like to try this fresh, nubile delight.

Thanks.

babycheong
17-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Hmmm!!

Bo lang entertain u huh??

:p

U must be kidding lah.... his pm should be flooded by now. :D

BC

block11
17-08-2007, 09:34 AM
soberguy.... can i help her for you? thanks for introducing another service provider for us. at least there is no bidding for "first blood" here :D

Ah Dac
17-08-2007, 09:35 AM
Mi still waiting for his pm leh!!

U must be kidding lah.... his pm should be flooded by now. :D

BC

babycheong
17-08-2007, 09:47 AM
same same wor....was waiting since before he even post leh :D

BC

JingQiangBuDao
17-08-2007, 12:23 PM
But timeslot given was very diff for me leh....:(

chai1020
17-08-2007, 12:26 PM

Me 2 i just join the pm queue :D

sianren
17-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Basic Stats

Name : Celine (Singaporean Chinese)
Look: 6.5/10 (syt look)

Hi bro, nice find, I sucker for good look...:p

Mr Cactus

Hanxinco88
17-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Wowo!!!!!!!!!.............bro nice catch!!!!...hope the queue is not too long.......
PM you liao

Cheers!!!

unclesammi
17-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Good find bro. Keep up the sharing sprit.:)

soberguy
17-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Yo Bros.... Thank you for all the PMs. My mailbox was kinda flooded!

However, as she is really new into the FL scene and her personal decision that she is available 11am - 5.30pm (last slot probably 4pm-4.30pm). I can only release to a few bros for today & probably some on Sunday to see if she will be occupied on Mon etc.. She don't want to be overwhlemed.

My rating on her look is at most 6.5/10 youngish & lianish look which all can be subjective. My rating maybe low or high which I don't know. But for those who ever tried Bro Regency's XR, my rating for XR look is 7/10. Also of course XR figure is nicer... hehe...

Celine's figurewise is slim, slender with stretch marks on tummy but that I didn't want to ask so much as I never like to probe too personal unless they tell me on their own. She got tattoo as said on the 1st post so is up to you guys.

One thing that I forgotten is that should any bro who arrange & meet her, and don't think she is your meat within the initial few minutes (God knows all the different standard we have), you can reject her probably with some transport fare of $20. Least in a way, she is not running around for nothing and fair to everyone too.

For those who are contacting her soon & meeting her, do guide her abit as she is inexperience in FL. But she is willing to please & learn, and hardworking too as I see it.

Primer minister
17-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Wah,jailet me no fr no power....:(

AngMo69
17-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Wah,jailet me no fr no power....:(

Well Sir, then I guess you better start cheonging actively, and share your experiences. Before you know it you are on track. The beauty of it is that you get to have lots of fun while working on it!!! Good luck:D

block11
18-08-2007, 02:16 AM
first thanks to bro soberguy for sharing the contact... i was free today and saw this thread in the morning. a new local FL with reasonable price was quite tempting so cheong laa. here goes my simple FR:

Looks 6.5/10 -- not exactly a SYT to me but this is subjective. she looks just average and appears more mature than her stated age. other descriptions match bro soberguy's FR.

Body 6/10 -- slim but not the skinny type. yes she does look like a mother. other descriptions match bro soberguy's FR but i think he did not mention she has a pinkish pussy. unshaven but looks like she is the sparse hair type.

Frenching 7.5/10 -- aggressive and passionate. we had a few good rounds of tongue fighting.

Painting + Fingering -- i was too busy to paint her. most of the time i was fingering her while she was giving me BBBJ :p

BBBJ 8/10 -- started with kissing and catbath, then BBBJ, similar to bro soberguy's FR. good suction and technique. she alternates between sucking my didi, licking his head and then balls. she tried to deepthroat but not all the way in. more importantly, i enjoyed her skillful and hardworking tongue.

FJ 7.5/10 -- she is responsive with alot of moaning and some squealing, especially when the action gets fast and furious. we tried a few positions and she was very accommodating.

GFE 7.5/10 -- friendly but she needs time to warm up. we had good chemistry physically.

Attitude 8/10 -- accomodating and hardworking. overall service was good and she seems to enjoy herself. she showered with me and helped me to remove the CD after the FJ.

Damage -- $125/1hr/1shot (exclude tips, room and CD)

in summary, her looks may be average and body not in great shape... but her service and attitude was good. she may be inexperienced in FL but she knows how to pleasure a man. read the first post if you want the contact. happy cheonging! :cool:

soberguy
18-08-2007, 04:32 PM
But timeslot given was very diff for me leh....:(

Bo pian leh.. That what she request wor...

Good find bro. Keep up the sharing sprit.

Aiya.. just share share. Doing my part of contribution after getting contacts from other bros too. Not sure if it is everyone's meat but one man's is another poison :)

in summary, her looks may be average and body not in great shape... but her service and attitude was good. she may be inexperienced in FL but she knows how to pleasure a man. read the first post if you want the contact. happy cheonging!

Thank for the FR bro! Sorry that is not your kind of look but she has this youthful look that I like. Abit blur, quiet, lianish look.. hehe...

JingQiangBuDao
18-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Bo pian leh.. That what she request wor..

how about weekend huh?? if she available night time in weekend, can trouble you to pm her number to me?? Kam Sia. :p

chai1020
18-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Thanks bro for sharing her contact :)

BQFreak
19-08-2007, 05:37 AM
thanks for sharing the contact sober bro... will try to get her on weekdays.. FR if engaged and fire!

obershot
19-08-2007, 11:19 AM
bro juz sent u a pm hope to hear from u soon thks

soberguy
19-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Bros,

I have given out Celine's contact to bros here and almost cleared the PMs from past couple days. Those who got her number own time own target and do write FRs too if you have the time. Please take note of her operating mode. I am sorry for those who had not got her number, as I can only share with more creditable bros who have proved to be cheongsters etc. Cheers!

Also, thanks to the bros who upped my points for sharing & I shall find the opportunity to return your gratitude soon.

chai1020
19-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Bro i got the no from u liao but will not meet her so soon cos quite busy with work but will mmet her once im free thanks for sharing her no again :)

soberguy
20-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Bro i got the no from u liao but will not meet her so soon cos quite busy with work but will mmet her once im free thanks for sharing her no again

No worry bros... own time own target.. you just arrange ur appointment when you free later :)

To the rest of the bros I have given the contact. Pls SMS her directly only when you are interested & don't just SMS to ask stupid questions or extreme request etc. Most of the thing are all stated in the FR etc.. and they are all mainly main stream. She got a life too.. so just be considerate abit.. I am sure bros from sbf are good lots :)

Also, she is new and inexperienced in the FL scene, so I don't think she is ready for any extremity or oddity stuff. Just to save embarassment between both, it maybe good to let her know in advance when you sms her. Good for everyone too. cheers!

obershot
20-08-2007, 11:57 AM
hi,bro soberguy!got ur pm oledi.juz sms her for today slot.now waiting for her to contact me.......

chk ur pts:D

masterofunvi
20-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Soberguy,
Thanks for providing her contact. Will try her soon...
Upped you for it.... :p

RockieMonster
20-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Hi bro, can i have her contact and pic?
Will up u later.
Thks.

tansri1
20-08-2007, 11:31 PM
No worry bros... own time own target.. you just arrange ur appointment when you free later :)

To the rest of the bros I have given the contact. Pls SMS her directly only when you are interested & don't just SMS to ask stupid questions or extreme request etc. Most of the thing are all stated in the FR etc.. and they are all mainly main stream. She got a life too.. so just be considerate abit.. I am sure bros from sbf are good lots :)

Also, she is new and inexperienced in the FL scene, so I don't think she is ready for any extremity or oddity stuff. Just to save embarassment between both, it maybe good to let her know in advance when you sms her. Good for everyone too. cheers!

o i am always keen when it comes to FLs . I have message u. pls assist in my appt. thanks

soberguy
21-08-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi bro, can i have her contact and pic?
Will up u later.
Thks.

Bro, you don't have power 1. You got your pic? Send it to me so that I can show her when I met her & let her decide if she want to see you. Please.. don't assume there will pic. You cn try asking but not assume wor.

o i am always keen when it comes to FLs . I have message u. pls assist in my appt. thanks

So far have you been successful in your application? Any FR written?

Sorry to say that to those without power 1, not everyone will get the contact as I will vet through the posting to see if one is a genuine cheongster who writes FRs.

Today is Celine's 3rd day into FL and due to her restricted time slot, I don't think she met alot of bros too. Probably give another couple days, before we get to see new FR. Contacts has been given to a number of bross so those who met her, do contribute your FR too, especially those who do not have power 1 yet got the contact from me. Cheers!

soberguy
21-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Bros....

I was informed by Celine that her aunt is visting here & will be here for a while. Probably the best time to look for her will be on Mon onward but I will double confirm it when she is ready. Also, she like to say thanks to the few bro whom she met & taken good care of her too. Sorry to the bro who had arrangment an appointment with her today too as she has to cancel it.

Those who have her contact, pls hold your gun until further confirmation from myself here. Do checkout the post here toward end of the week.

Happy Bonking!

obershot
21-08-2007, 12:49 PM
bro i juz pm u regarding wat happened yesterday....can u chk ur pm n chk wif her...coz im abit worried,i hope everything is fine....

thks

alwaysandy
21-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Good then bro soberguy,somemore low on Vit M these few days i rather hold first....:rolleyes:

Champs
21-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Hi Bro Soberguy, me not so sober after seeing your FR..:p
Appreciate if you likely to share Celine contact...
Thanks in advance..

Cheers & nice day..

soberguy
22-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Bros,

Celine is on "RED ALERT" leh.. so hold your guns & I'll continue to dish out her contact probably end of the week when I get more info from her. At the moment, just be patient hor..

Those brothers who got her number probably can contact her again by that time. Nevertheless, I will declare here when her "RED ALERT" is over.

ahbathen7
22-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Hi Soberguy

Can you PM Celine's contact to me?

Greatly appreciate...

Cheers
ahbathen7

soberguy
23-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Bros who pm me for Celine's contact, pls be patient as I am holding until her "red alert" is over. Once it is over, I will let you guys know & promptly reply to those eligible bros with her contact. Cheers!

tansri1
23-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Bros who pm me for Celine's contact, pls be patient as I am holding until her "red alert" is over. Once it is over, I will let you guys know & promptly reply to those eligible bros with her contact. Cheers!

Bro being waiting many moons now. pls consider my chances for meetup thanks

soberguy
25-08-2007, 06:32 AM
Bros,

I was informed by Celine that she will be ready to start again from Monday. Those who have her contact can start to message her to book your Monday slot etc. I have cleared some PM on Friday except for the few which I'll promptly send out later of the day. Those bros with power of 1 can PM me for her contact. Cheers!

soberguy
26-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Hi Soberguy

Can you PM Celine's contact to me?

Greatly appreciate...

Cheers
ahbathen7

Bro being waiting many moons now. pls consider my chances for meetup thanks

Bros,

Sorry that she is new into the trade & can nly share with bros with power of 1 at the moment. Unless you have recent couple of FRs written. Cheers!

P.S. She ready to start from tomorrow (Mon) again.

soberguy
28-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Hi Bro Soberguy, me not so sober after seeing your FR..:p
Appreciate if you likely to share Celine contact...
Thanks in advance..

Cheers & nice day..

Bro, paiseh.. missed out u. Pls check ur PM.

soberguy
30-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Apologies to bros here... This Celine's contact was cut off and now she got a new number. Pls PM me for new contact. Cheers!

soberguy
02-09-2007, 09:49 AM
I have given up only a handful of bros Celine's new contact, compared to like 30+ bros who were asking for her contact initially in her old contacts. Just wondering...

Anyway, thanks to those bros who upped my points for sharing her contact. Cheers!

soberguy
05-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Sorry for some delay in dishing out the new number as I been having bit of problem accessing to here at different time of the days. It been so slow.. & I gave up after few mins. Anyway, another handful batch of number out to bros & hopefully, we get some FR here. Noted that Celine's operating hrs is bit off the usual cheong time, guess it doesn't work well with bros timing. I had told her previously & she knows it too. Should there be any more convenient time, I will update here again. Cheers!

xiao_jr8888
05-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Hi bro, I wish to try Celine. Can pass me her contact mah. thanks alot. pm me bro.

happytree76
06-09-2007, 02:53 AM
hi bro... I'm junior here, but if the senior bros have no time for her, can I have her contact? Keenly interested in her. :D Thanks~ hehe

soberguy
06-09-2007, 03:29 PM
hi bro... I'm junior here, but if the senior bros have no time for her, can I have her contact? Keenly interested in her. :D Thanks~ hehe

Check ur PM!

P.S. Been having problems with the website until today. Given out the new contact to handful of bros here, so do pen a FR when mission is complete.

Nack
06-09-2007, 07:02 PM
hi bro,

Can share contact? Sent you pm. Thanks

alfian88
06-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Hello brother i am interested too. Can PM me her contact. Will post FR if time permits.

simpleson
07-09-2007, 12:09 AM
since its pass the 'hot' period, can TS consider resding newbies FR on other threads and give us a chance. do now tt not many like to post FR so give celine contact to those who will, mi 2 cents worth. waitin for celine's contact :)

soberguy
07-09-2007, 05:31 AM
Yo Bros,

I have given out the contact to supposinly genuine cheongsters til this point. Those who hadn't got her contact due to zero power, I have to apologise here. Some bros without power but with genuine FRs posted are welcome to ask for contacts (if you like to ask for her service).

Reason that she do not wish to have much disturbance to her personal life. Speaking of that, she said she been having sms/calls for kopi wor... Just a reminder here, this is not a dating forum so pls refrain from such activities. If things ain't improving, she probably be stopping meeting anyone here. Cheers!

ngmfr
07-09-2007, 05:52 AM
Yo Bros,

I have given out the contact to supposinly genuine cheongsters til this point. Those who hadn't got her contact due to zero power, I have to apologise here. Some bros without power but with genuine FRs posted are welcome to ask for contacts (if you like to ask for her service).

Reason that she do not wish to have much disturbance to her personal life. Speaking of that, she said she been having sms/calls for kopi wor... Just a reminder here, this is not a dating forum so pls refrain from such activities. If things ain't improving, she probably be stopping meeting anyone here. Cheers!

the most funniest thing I found out is only newbies will keep asking for contacts in the thread......seniors out there, where are you? diam diam asked contact but no FR? dont selfish leh, share share ur experience lah bros:D

soberguy
11-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Til date, had given out 30 bros of her new contacts but yet to see anyone looking for her (as told by her) except for the irritating ones who want to date her for kopi. Anyway, pls refrain from dating her as she requested as she having more worries in life than dating. Cheers!

alwaysandy
11-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Hmm.me also waiting for more frs leh.i m sure more ppl must have bonked her but keep quiet.aniway i dun have her latest contact.

si3g
12-09-2007, 02:50 AM
her timing too odd le..
how to meet ..can't be take leave or off just for her?
got other fishes ma....

soberguy
12-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Bros,

Was inform by her that she have to stop the FL activities next week or so. Not sure if she is coming back. Thus, she is only available until Friday afternoon. Pls do not contact her anymore from Friday evening until she decided to come back which she probably will inform me again. Cheers!

P.S. She would like to thank the few bro who met her.

Hmm.me also waiting for more frs leh.i m sure more ppl must have bonked her but keep quiet.aniway i dun have her latest contact.

As I gathered from her, is really very few. Probably due to her timing during office hours. Did told her abt it but then eventually, it is up to her. Cheers!

BQFreak
12-09-2007, 05:57 PM
didnt realise she had changed number... no wonder i keep smsing but no reply.. better get her by this fri before she quit...

sober bro, had prvt you!

aLwAYs_hOrNy
12-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Bro, can i have her contact?

NyehGongGong
12-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Bro! can I have her contact?

soberguy
13-09-2007, 09:48 AM
didnt realise she had changed number... no wonder i keep smsing but no reply.. better get her by this fri before she quit...

sober bro, had prvt you!

Bro, can i have her contact?

Bro! can I have her contact?

Check ur PM. Remember... if any later than Friday, pls don't bother anymore. Cheers!

block11
13-09-2007, 09:51 AM
Was inform by her that she have to stop the FL activities next week or so. Not sure if she is coming back. Thus, she is only available until Friday afternoon. Pls do not contact her anymore from Friday evening until she decided to come back which she probably will inform me again. Cheers!

P.S. She would like to thank the few bro who met her.

i would like to wish her all the best and hope she settles her financial problems soon..... errr, does that mean i can ask her for kopi after friday? but i don't have her new contact :o :D

soberguy
13-09-2007, 03:15 PM
i would like to wish her all the best and hope she settles her financial problems soon..

I doubt her financial situation is ever settle or anywhere near wor. As what I counted, prolly 3-5 bros had met her so far. Not too sure abt her reason for stopping but seems like she was quite down abt those sms/chat calls etc.

bro tried to sms her already but no reply from her.

is she quitting and not taking in any more?
P.S. As I was told, she quitting tomorrow. I don't know her schedule is like. If no reply from her, she probably be busy or for whatever reason but I guess you can text her to leave a message and hope. Cheers!

guyhere
13-09-2007, 03:17 PM
I doubt her financial situation is ever settle or anywhere near wor. As what I counted, prolly 3-5 bros had met her so far. Not too sure abt her reason for stopping but seems like she was quite down abt those sms/chat calls etc.

bro tried to sms her already but no reply from her.

is she quitting and not taking in any more?

BQFreak
13-09-2007, 03:54 PM
yah me too did not get a reply... maybe better luck next time :D

Champs
13-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Til date, had given out 30 bros of her new contacts but yet to see anyone looking for her (as told by her) except for the irritating ones who want to date her for kopi. Anyway, pls refrain from dating her as she requested as she having more worries in life than dating. Cheers!

Hello Bro Soberguy, have not find time to set up appointment with Celine, timing rather difficult...Quite sad to hear that she may not be in the trade after tomorrow...Anyway will follow your thread for further update.

Thanks for the contact again. Cheers

soberguy
15-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Sorry for bros who didn't manage to get in touch with her before yesterday. Anyway, should she decides to come back, I will be posting here again if she contact me. Cheers!

BQFreak
17-09-2007, 01:27 AM
cheers.. do keep us updated if shes coming back else send our blessings to her :)

varero
22-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Try contacting her n no reply also. Bro Soberguy, if she decide to work again, pls let us know. Patiently waiting.......

Johnny Chew
02-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Though my power is 10, that is because I am quite new in cheonging (not many memorable ones so didn't post any FR), but new means willing to try. Camping here for her, if she decides to make a comback. No need to pm me her contacts, until she decides to come back for FL. Cheers! :)