PDA

View Full Version : Stay Inn in sri damansara very young

microwave
16-08-2007, 07:16 PM
last i went to Stay Inn spa to release my bullet.
my friend bring me there. it is a averaged decoration spa , just step in the restoran saw a Q of young little dragon girl being mirror watching. all wearing bra and underwear. all so damn young i were so surprise cause all boob and hips are so nice.....nice man .

after bath and sauna i pick a girl which is shortest but own a biggest boob.
she is very friendly. 1st enter the room we hug like lover i thing she like me..... then we chip chat on the bed. she from guang xi name Jin Jin ( gold gold). while chip chat my little bro have already hard she also horny i think cause she pull to bath after she said wow your bro quite big........

normal washing but talk a lot i like her also. i dry up my self. she started kissing my whole body, she gave twice Bj nice soft cat bath and Bj.
i decided to start the FJ cause if she blow one more time i will unload.
very tight pussy cause she is very small size and she just arrived 3 days ago
. 1 cow girls second i seat up then i request doggy style she was very cooperative but doggy style not very shiok it is pain for me cause tight pussy
at same time the mirror reflect her long boobs shaking but i pain lar i change
to missionary pose sky and earth pose i suck her nipple hardly she moan like
dying i keep on pushing pushing till unload. i left my bro in her pussy 3 minute and we hug like lover again........ we went to bath again she wash for
me again. we talk a lot again cause we like knowing each other long time ago. i done 1 st but i wacthing her from bath room out side it is so unforgotable like AV movie.

so brother dont wait fast fast go to stay inn sri damansara she might left end
of the month.

fee : RM198
boob: 32D papaya shape
pussy: tight and hairy
hips : small just nice
GFE : 9/10
AR : yes no problem at all
BJ : 7/10 soft like your girlfriend
FJ :8/10 tight and tigher

go lar

dc8888
17-08-2007, 09:43 AM
dragon girl i like.... can i know where is stay inn????..:D

jerrystockton
17-08-2007, 10:38 AM
I tot stay Inn is located in Pudu Area ??

shiok1968
17-08-2007, 10:54 AM
I also heard that the SPA at Stay Inn closed already. Dun know if talking about the same place.:confused:

CibLover
17-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Tiu... it's either Stay Inn or Sri Damansara.

Sri Damansara only two lubangs...notwitstanding those MPs, lah.

1. Starlite Inn
2. De' Dragon Hotel

If wear see-thru, shd be Dragon.

Stay In is located along Pudu, opposite police station. HC closed liao...hotel open.

DRYDUST
17-08-2007, 03:45 PM
If wear see-thru, shd be Dragon.

mai jau hai...this is yr. area...shud consult u 1st mah....where yr. FR?:D

KLKOOL
17-08-2007, 03:58 PM
This is Definitely Star Inn la... Nbzz, the TS bonk until want to stay so become stay inn lorr. Suppose to bonk until see stars then only become starr inn mah:rolleyes:

microwave
17-08-2007, 04:22 PM
it is Starlite Inn actually
i forgot the name wearing see through as well.
it is located at sri damansara after LDP tol keep left same way with PUBLIC MUTUAL building.

jerrystockton
17-08-2007, 09:15 PM
PRC in starlight Inn are generally better quality. However, I prefer to visit De'Dragon if i want to spend for many hours as DeDragon have a better renovations...

xxxnoobxxx
18-08-2007, 10:02 AM
hi bro,
Im not local, can anyone tell me more detail to get there? i know LDP, sunway, ikea, 1u, but dunno where is sri damansara/tol LDP...
thanks for offering help....

suanminlao
23-08-2007, 12:56 PM
i heard my fr say stay Inn and star Inn at puchong same management.

calcom21
25-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Hmm.. any news from this place lately?

CibLover
25-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Hmm.. any news from this place lately?

You're now chalking up number of postings issit? Good work so far!! :rolleyes:

calcom21
25-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Hahaha.... Apologise... as i hardly cheong.. but i guess it's not an excuse.. Well, i just post what i knew and had cheong so far... so please forgive me... :p

TD0620G
25-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Tiu... it's either Stay Inn or Sri Damansara.

Sri Damansara only two lubangs...notwitstanding those MPs, lah.

Now Christmas and schools holidays mar... have to expect this kinda postings. Luckily nobody posted Chang Ping in Bukit Bintang very young :rolleyes:

Mr_SoyaBean
25-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Now Christmas and schools holidays mar... have to expect this kinda postings. Luckily nobody posted Chang Ping in Bukit Bintang very young :rolleyes:

where to find very young in bukit bintang? :confused:

calcom21
25-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Hmm.. What is chan ping???

sexyblaze
25-12-2007, 11:04 PM

Now both malaysia and spore having sch holidays :p

dathinman
26-12-2007, 12:23 AM
Thread was started in August. School holiday then?

calcom21
26-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Now is christmas and new year holiday ma

dathinman
26-12-2007, 11:26 PM
Now is christmas and new year holiday ma

The thread was started much earlier. Whereas some of those responding think that it is the work of young kids on school holiday now.

Maybe English isn't the thread starter's language of choice......

calcom21
27-12-2007, 10:21 AM
The thread was started much earlier. Whereas some of those responding think that it is the work of young kids on school holiday now.

Maybe English isn't the thread starter's language of choice......

??? Catch no ball. The thread i thought is in english? I agreed it's way back. This thread is not active but i guess not to start a new thread so continue with this one see what's active lately.... :D

Megatronzombie
28-12-2007, 01:03 PM
since nobody being posting FR I thot I'll restart this. Just visited Starlight yesterday afternoon, not many people. Pleasure to chiu keng like 14 gals, noticed all very young young and wearing only bra and underwear woot! Singled out 2 gals quite chio and young. Asked the captain which one better and he recommended Xiau Wei.

Fast forward, in room can see better with brighter light, wow, she so damn young looking, she's 18 from Guangsi. Its her second trip to Malaysia liao.

Report of the fuck:
Face: 7.5 (Extreme SYT face)
Body: 7 (Extreme SYT body BUT with Extreme young not yet matured boobs cup A but I am not complaining, not a big boob person)
BBBJ: 7 Woa quite nice not sure if its bcoz i am getting sucked by a 18 yr old or bcoz her balls licking quite good
FJ: 7 Cannot lick vagina, cannot kiss but this is expected i guess. The feeling of grabbing and touching her youg body very shiok. Tried many positions and she is accomodating never complain or push. Her tortured moans a little fake but later can see her face screwed up like being molested, nice view hehe..
GFE: 6 she quite quiet and usually avoid eye contact but she will smile and laugh a little when you joke with her.
Damage: 198 but very far so use up lots of petrol and go through 3 tolls to reach it :p
Overall: good bonk. Starlight not easy to find coz the hotel dun face main road so I have to skulk a little to find it.

tanmikel
28-12-2007, 02:35 PM
is this stay inn in johore ?

calcom21
29-12-2007, 02:49 PM
is this stay inn in johore ?

Johore have any places called Damansara??? :D

tanmikel
29-12-2007, 03:29 PM

no idea bro , you tell me :) you'd probably guessed by now , I'm not malaysian and johore bahru is nearest to me .

shiok1968
29-12-2007, 04:40 PM
no idea bro , you tell me :) you'd probably guessed by now , I'm not malaysian and johore bahru is nearest to me .Bro, this place is in KL. :)

If planning to drop by and need specific directions, drop any of the KL guys a PM.:D

tanmikel
29-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Bro, this place is in KL. :)

If planning to drop by and need specific directions, drop any of the KL guys a PM.:D

thanks for the tip bro :)

Green Goblin
30-12-2007, 03:43 AM

Your sarcasm is pointless. Only cha people and ask but contribute nothing :rolleyes:

calcom21
30-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Your sarcasm is pointless. Only cha people and ask but contribute nothing :rolleyes:

Dude,
I did not intentionally cha ppl. It's just kinda make fun. If this forum gets too serious, it's not good either. If you said i did not contribute, you are wrong. Check other of my post. I think you really need to make sure which ppl are really sacarstic or are just joking there./// :(

SexKia
02-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Anyone can share info how to go De'Dragon or Stay Inn or Starlite Inn as mentioned below ?

thanks/regards

tarantino_fan
03-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Hi, I'm new and had been to Starlight few days ago.

After LDP toll(from 1 Utama/Curve) keep left until you see a traffic light. After traffic light go straight and you turn left. You can find these two inns if you look properly afterwards on your left side.

tarantino_fan
03-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Hi, I'm new here. Anyways I've been to Starlight Inn few days ago.

After LDP toll, keep left until u see a traffic light. Go straight, then turn left. The two inns are at left side. Hope that helps.

SexKia
08-01-2008, 07:12 PM
thanks bro for the info.. anyone know the operational hour for this Dragon Inn ?

O2atom
08-01-2008, 07:28 PM
last i went to Stay Inn spa to release my bullet.
my friend bring me there. it is a averaged decoration spa , just step in the restoran saw a Q of young little dragon girl being mirror watching. all wearing bra and underwear. all so damn young i were so surprise cause all boob and hips are so nice.....nice man .

after bath and sauna i pick a girl which is shortest but own a biggest boob.
she is very friendly. 1st enter the room we hug like lover i thing she like me..... then we chip chat on the bed. she from guang xi name Jin Jin ( gold gold). while chip chat my little bro have already hard she also horny i think cause she pull to bath after she said wow your bro quite big........

normal washing but talk a lot i like her also. i dry up my self. she started kissing my whole body, she gave twice Bj nice soft cat bath and Bj.
i decided to start the FJ cause if she blow one more time i will unload.
very tight pussy cause she is very small size and she just arrived 3 days ago
. 1 cow girls second i seat up then i request doggy style she was very cooperative but doggy style not very shiok it is pain for me cause tight pussy
at same time the mirror reflect her long boobs shaking but i pain lar i change
to missionary pose sky and earth pose i suck her nipple hardly she moan like
dying i keep on pushing pushing till unload. i left my bro in her pussy 3 minute and we hug like lover again........ we went to bath again she wash for
me again. we talk a lot again cause we like knowing each other long time ago. i done 1 st but i wacthing her from bath room out side it is so unforgotable like AV movie.

so brother dont wait fast fast go to stay inn sri damansara she might left end
of the month.

fee : RM198
boob: 32D papaya shape
pussy: tight and hairy
hips : small just nice
GFE : 9/10
AR : yes no problem at all
BJ : 7/10 soft like your girlfriend
FJ :8/10 tight and tigher

go lar

Bro where is this place

HardonMedic
09-01-2008, 02:57 PM
hi guys, just hop into teksi and tell the driver, most of them know this place de..

Hantu1911
10-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Hi bro, just for your information, the previous Stay Inn Hotel in pudu has change name to TA Hotel.

Not sure though if they still got any gals.

jerrystockton
11-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Hi bro, just for your information, the previous Stay Inn Hotel in pudu has change name to TA Hotel.

Not sure though if they still got any gals.

is it ?? Since when they change ?? Management also change hand ?? What abt gals ?? If got new gal, will drop by this month end :p

ocean888
12-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Hi, I'm new here. Anyways I've been to Starlight Inn few days ago.

After LDP toll, keep left until u see a traffic light. Go straight, then turn left. The two inns are at left side. Hope that helps.

I will be in KL about 2 weeks from now. is this Starlight (or Starlite) Inn in KL and how much time does it take to go there by taxi?

Will give FR if I manage to get there and have fun. Thanks in advance.

dathinman
13-01-2008, 02:51 AM
I will be in KL about 2 weeks from now. is this Starlight (or Starlite) Inn in KL and how much time does it take to go there by taxi?

Starlight is not in KL, it's quite far actually.

If you take taxi all the way there, you might as well look for action in KL.

puddyluver
13-01-2008, 03:06 AM

If you stay in Bukit Bintang area, nearest place to go to is Imbi area. A place called Saboon Spa. Newly renovated. Lots of PRC. Damage is RM208. Enjoy!

Jg_Kaki
24-01-2008, 01:25 PM
been to starlite with a chicken worm friend last sunday night around 11pm, ask for mirror session, about 11 girls for parade, a young PRC YOYO is drawed my attention, nice body figure, max 22years old i think, if u like young chicks think u will like her also. the OKT said got a few more is in the middle of session, so decided to wait to see the rest lo, but wait after 20min also not come out from work yet...zzz, sigh~, think better go for YOYO, when i ask the OKT for her, WTH ! she's been choosed by the other party next to us... BIGGER SIGH~~~, no point to wait & decided to drop by de'dragon, suprisingly, the dragon inn like HAUNTED here leh, no customer at all, very quiet, since we are there, ask for parade also lo, what i see " 9 Girls ; 9 Ghosts " maybe i expectation is high, & it really turns me down, the quolity of the chicks is not as good as Starlite (personal point of view ok ? no offense) somemore charge RM208 :confused: higher than Starlite leh. Then rushed down to the new Crystal Crown Kepong, TODAY IS REALLY NOT MY DAY ! they are Closed.... End up going home to use my own 'Personal Hole', atleast still can release my fire.:D

Winboobsucker
04-02-2011, 10:53 AM
I'm thinking of going to the de dragon hotel to try out some prc..
Really interested after reading the stories, but I need someone to accompany me coz I'm new.. So anyone wanna join me? Sri Damansara.. :)

ufo91919
04-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Since the thread is quite old, does Starlight still have the spa? Cheers!

pchan84
04-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Yup still got =)

ufo91919
05-02-2011, 12:55 AM
Hi, how is the current stocks there ? Very much appreciate it if the Bros couid share some information prior to jumping into my car for a long trip there. Thanks a zillion in advance. Cheers!!!

shylook
06-02-2011, 05:27 PM
been to starlite with a chicken worm friend last sunday night around 11pm, ask for mirror session, about 11 girls for parade, a young PRC YOYO is drawed my attention, nice body figure, max 22years old i think, if u like young chicks think u will like her also. the OKT said got a few more is in the middle of session, so decided to wait to see the rest lo, but wait after 20min also not come out from work yet...zzz, sigh~, think better go for YOYO, when i ask the OKT for her, WTH ! she's been choosed by the other party next to us... BIGGER SIGH~~~, no point to wait & decided to drop by de'dragon, suprisingly, the dragon inn like HAUNTED here leh, no customer at all, very quiet, since we are there, ask for parade also lo, what i see " 9 Girls ; 9 Ghosts " maybe i expectation is high, & it really turns me down, the quolity of the chicks is not as good as Starlite (personal point of view ok ? no offense) somemore charge RM208 :confused: higher than Starlite leh. Then rushed down to the new Crystal Crown Kepong, TODAY IS REALLY NOT MY DAY ! they are Closed.... End up going home to use my own 'Personal Hole', atleast still can release my fire.:D
would like to correcting you.
de dragon charge 228, and starlight is closed due to big wind.