PDA

View Full Version : [On-going story] Converting a legit Tuina Lady

Pages : [1] 2

CheongingEdge
16-08-2019, 09:57 PM
This is a true and on-going story, not sure where and how it will end up, but just thought to share and also seek inputs and advise from bros here. Also, I will NOT be sharing contact so please do not PM me to share.

Quick background: Went to a legit TCM clinic recently cos of backaches, was really looking forward to resolving it more than keeping small brother happy. First time there was assigned a ML in her 40s, looks CMI but has big boobs. Her massage skills was ok but when she is pressing my back, inevitably due to size of her boobs, they will keep pressing on top of my head. Wasn't thinking of getting anything from there and since this ML wasn't a looker, I just silently enjoy without doing much else. But in my mind, I was thinking the next time I come, I will probably try random again as this ML tuina skills also ok only.

3 days ago, went back and this time was assigned another lady, looks was ok from my first impression and boobs are definitely small (I think A cup). Told her to focus on my back and man, it hurts like hell (but it's due to her pressing on the correct problem area). Wasn't thinking of getting any extras too, and while she's working on my back, she had to constantly shift position to apply pressure.

During one of such shifts, my right hand accidentally touched her lower calf and her jeans don't cover all the way till ankle, so it's a skin to skin contact. For some reason, this got me excited even though I definitely have much more skin contact with so many ladies :cool: I tried to suppress this excitement by telling myself I'm here to solve the back problem and this lady looks is just ok with small boobs. But after a while my hand touched her calf again and I decided to try my luck.

Me: My back really hurts and even my thighs are strained
ML: It's normal cos they are all linked together.
Me: Can I extend by half an hour for the thighs?
ML: Let me check.

She went out of the room and came in a short while later to give the affirmative. Then after about 10 more mins of hellish pain on the back, she moved to the thighs. This place gives cotton shorts so there's a limit to how high she can pull it up. Then just as she's about to start working on my thighs

Me: Can I flip over? My nose is getting blocked
ML: Sure, but lay on your side

As I laid on my side, she started to seriously massaged my thighs on the outer side and man, it's another hell of a pain again. She "tsked" me and said that it's quite bad and why didn't I seek treatment earlier. We had some small chats and as she asked me to lay on the other side, I then faced her and realised she's not moving to behind me like just now. I took a closer look at her and realised when she smiled, it's quite nice.

Me: I did go for treatment but a lot of them can't get the correct spots like you do.
ML: Oh where do you go?
Me: I don't really have a regular place, but I guessed I found one now.
ML (smiling): Really? I think my colleagues have better skills than me.
Me: Nope, I think you are perfect to solve my problem.

As she continued to smile and continued to massage my thighs, I start to shift my hand, claiming that lying on the side had made the hands numbed. During the shift, I made sure that the "rest" position of my hand is behind her thigh and inched in slowly. When the hand came into contact with her thigh, probably due to the jeans and it's a very shallow contact, she didn't seemed to realised it. I then started stroking my fingers up and down and she suddenly looked down and saw what I was doing. She skilfully adjusted her position so that it remained out of touch again, guessed she's used to all these. Then she looked at me:

ML: Those places you go to must not have been well trained in Tui Na
Me: Yup, compared to you their skills are nothing.
ML (Started to smile again): Then you must come regularly, about once every week at the start and when your condition is better then you can come about once every 2 weeks or even a month.
Me (while shifting position again): Ok, I definitely will

With that, my hands are on her thighs again. She gave me a frustrated look and whispered: We are a proper shop.
Me whispering back: Yup and I'm here to get proper treatment.
ML: Then move your hands
Me: Like this? (I shifted my hands upwards towards her butt)
ML: No. (And started to take my hand and put it on the bed)

There was an awkward silence, but then I started asking her like when's her off day etc. Got some personal info from her, then my hands start to shift again. She gave me the death glare and whispered: There's some shops opposite you can go to later.
Me: But you are so pretty.
ML: We are a proper shop
Me: I know, but you are really so pretty and sorry I can't help myself. It's a tough feeling you know (pointing at my slightly obvious erection)
ML looked away and said nothing.

I thought that's the end of the story as time is up, but as I'm getting up, she asked me to sit and start massaging the shoulder. I tested water again and put my hands on her calfs, this time she didn't say anything and allowed me to just gently stroke her thighs.

ML: Ok, do you want warm water?
Me: Yes pls, and if I come back, can I request for you again?
ML: Sure, why do you ask?
Me: I was worried you will be angry
ML: We meet all types of customers in our line
Me: So I'm the "bad" type?

She laughed and just turned around. As she was leaving, I quickly turned and placed my hands on her butt. She froze on the spot for a while while my hands lingered there, and said: Remember to come back soon, else the muscles will be tight again.

I gave her butt a gentle squeeze and she looked back at me without any expression, shakes her head and left. After I got dressed, I went out to the counter to pay and had the drink. As I was leaving, she said to remember to call next time when I come to book her.

I'm planning to go again tmr to see if I can make any more progress, if not, at least it's a good massage. :)

zhangxiaoming
16-08-2019, 10:50 PM
1st camper!! :D

Orange22
17-08-2019, 01:49 AM
Great start bro, do continue please :)

rawboy83
17-08-2019, 08:19 AM
please share more updates ts, it's a nice start.

CrawlBug
17-08-2019, 11:16 AM
keep us updated! good luck on your journey!

Jamesjack
17-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Interesting to have such a “live” update!!!

BoBehZhao
17-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Waiting for more updates

CheongingEdge
17-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Just back from a 90 min session with her. When I arrived, she greeted me with a smile and say that she guessed it's me making the appointment as it was an unfamiliar number booking her. I asked her for a drink before starting and as we are walking towards the partition, I noticed that the place is not as crowded as my previous visits and she was saying that it's pretty quiet today.

Went in, she brought a pair of shorts for me.
Me: Can bring a larger pair? Too tight
ML: It fits your size, what do you mean by too tight?
I gestured at the leg openings and made a motion of pulling it up. Guessed she knew the I was saying that there's not enough space at the thigh area and she just rolled her eyes, placed the shorts at the bed and left. Lan lan gotto change to this pair. After a while she came in while I was lying face down and started her massage. This time, I noticed that she was very careful to be out of reach of my hands and there's basically zero contact with her legs at all time. :(

Uninteresting 60 mins so I will skip the details as we just made some small talk.
Me: Can you help me rub my stomach? It's quite bloated.
ML: Ok, flip around.

As I turned, I made a deliberate effort to adjust my little bro under my shorts and she rolled her eyes at me again. Haha, I must be some sick pevert in her mind. She then started to rub my stomach and her skills are quite good. As she's rubbing my stomach in a downwards motion (don't know how to describe it properly, basically form just below the chest area towards the groin there), I started imagining things to make my lil bro wake up and with him awake, there are a couple of accidental brushes by her forearm with my lil bro. She seemed to notice that too, but did not really try to adjust more to avoid these accidental touches.

We started whispering shortly:

Me: Can you go lower?
ML: We are a TCM shop.
Me: I know, but it feels so good and you are so pretty.
ML: Just close your eyes.

I think I have hit a wall and was resigned to just end the session like that when she shifted position to rub the stomach and I realised that her butt is within my reach. I thought to myself: No venture no gain! So I moved my hands not so subtly towards her butt, making sure she noticed my movements. She did, and turned around to glare at me, but still didn't shift. Encouraged by this, I placed my palm gently on her butt and she gave an annoyed look, but allowed my palm to remain.

I started to squeeze and roam a bit to test her reaction, she was just still rubbing my stomach when suddenly she increase the intensity of the rubbing and her whole body start moving more too. In this way, with my hand moving, she's actually rubbing her butt against my hand. Small head start to take over and I started to grope her butt more violently and this time, she didn't object. I peeked at her face and she's actually closing her eyes!

Me: Does it feel good?
ML (suddenly opening her eyes): What?
Me (groping her butt more): Like this
ML giving me the death stare without saying anything.

I then roamed more and tried to go towards her pussy area. She seemed to be hesitating before allowing my palm to rest at that area, but given that she's still wearing jeans I doubt she felt anything too. I gave it a tiny squeeze and she immediately moved away

ML: Don't go overboard
Me: Sorry, can't resist

There was some awkward silence as I'm thinking of my next move, then she told me time is almost up and asked me to sit up to press my shoulder. I did the same thing, hands reaching back to stroke her calfs. This time I got a surprise! She pushed my head backwards a bit and I can feel that my head is lying on her breasts (but her breasts are quite small, but still it's a good feeling!)

We stayed in that position for a while before she told me time is up and asked me to change. I quickly got up and grabbed her hands before she left. She looked at me with a blank expression again, then turned around and wrestle her hands away.

I changed and as I was paying at the counter, she told me exercise more to stretch the muscles. Realising that she's not asking me to return to look for her, I lingered around a bit more and when there's no one near the counter, I approached her.

Me: Next time can I still come and look for you?
ML (looking at me): Sure, just remember to call and book. We can be quite packed sometimes.
Me: OK!

As I turned to leave, she suddenly told me
ML: if you can, come on weekdays afternoon. We have less customers then.
Me: Sure, I will try to arrange

As I'm leaving and typing this now, I'm not sure what she means exactly. Does she mean for me to go on weekdays afternoon since business isn't so good then, or is she hinting that if there's less people around, there's a chance to go further? I can't wait to find out :)

Planning my trip there next week, depending on my work, may take a half day leave and see if there are any pleasant surprises!

smallgoodass
17-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Looking forward to your next trip bro

RAMS75
17-08-2019, 08:48 PM
Yeah you're right less crowded she meant ..You will get her this time round , awaiting to see your next story :D

matey1982
17-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Just back from a 90 min session with her. When I arrived, she greeted me with a smile and say that she guessed it's me making the appointment as it was an unfamiliar number booking her. I asked her for a drink before starting and as we are walking towards the partition, I noticed that the place is not as crowded as my previous visits and she was saying that it's pretty quiet today.

I gestured at the leg openings and made a motion of pulling it up. Guessed she knew the I was saying that there's not enough space at the thigh area and she just rolled her eyes, placed the shorts at the bed and left. Lan lan gotto change to this pair. After a while she came in while I was lying face down and started her massage. This time, I noticed that she was very careful to be out of reach of my hands and there's basically zero contact with her legs at all time. :(

Uninteresting 60 mins so I will skip the details as we just made some small talk.

As I turned, I made a deliberate effort to adjust my little bro under my shorts and she rolled her eyes at me again. Haha, I must be some sick pevert in her mind. She then started to rub my stomach and her skills are quite good. As she's rubbing my stomach in a downwards motion (don't know how to describe it properly, basically form just below the chest area towards the groin there), I started imagining things to make my lil bro wake up and with him awake, there are a couple of accidental brushes by her forearm with my lil bro. She seemed to notice that too, but did not really try to adjust more to avoid these accidental touches.

I think I have hit a wall and was resigned to just end the session like that when she shifted position to rub the stomach and I realised that her butt is within my reach. I thought to myself: No venture no gain! So I moved my hands not so subtly towards her butt, making sure she noticed my movements. She did, and turned around to glare at me, but still didn't shift. Encouraged by this, I placed my palm gently on her butt and she gave an annoyed look, but allowed my palm to remain.

I started to squeeze and roam a bit to test her reaction, she was just still rubbing my stomach when suddenly she increase the intensity of the rubbing and her whole body start moving more too. In this way, with my hand moving, she's actually rubbing her butt against my hand. Small head start to take over and I started to grope her butt more violently and this time, she didn't object. I peeked at her face and she's actually closing her eyes!

I then roamed more and tried to go towards her pussy area. She seemed to be hesitating before allowing my palm to rest at that area, but given that she's still wearing jeans I doubt she felt anything too. I gave it a tiny squeeze and she immediately moved away

There was some awkward silence as I'm thinking of my next move, then she told me time is almost up and asked me to sit up to press my shoulder. I did the same thing, hands reaching back to stroke her calfs. This time I got a surprise! She pushed my head backwards a bit and I can feel that my head is lying on her breasts (but her breasts are quite small, but still it's a good feeling!)

We stayed in that position for a while before she told me time is up and asked me to change. I quickly got up and grabbed her hands before she left. She looked at me with a blank expression again, then turned around and wrestle her hands away.

I changed and as I was paying at the counter, she told me exercise more to stretch the muscles. Realising that she's not asking me to return to look for her, I lingered around a bit more and when there's no one near the counter, I approached her.

ML (looking at me): Sure, just remember to call and book. We can be quite packed sometimes.

As I'm leaving and typing this now, I'm not sure what she means exactly. Does she mean for me to go on weekdays afternoon since business isn't so good then, or is she hinting that if there's less people around, there's a chance to go further? I can't wait to find out :)

Planning my trip there next week, depending on my work, may take a half day leave and see if there are any pleasant surprises!

look fwd to your update!

diputs1269
17-08-2019, 09:52 PM
Nice adventures by TS, hope you are lucky for your next visit.

mike3329
18-08-2019, 01:35 AM
It seems promising and she seems to be getting warm to your advances. If you persist but not too demanding too fast, I am quite sure you will succeed before too long. Good luck and keep updating us here! :)

whyrubbish
18-08-2019, 01:39 AM
Very good story, cheers to TS!

madpig88
18-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

Kovovo
18-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Pls take half day leave tomorrow to carry out mission.
Wish u ALL THE BEST!
Kindly update here asap.
THK U TS!!!

numb3ers
18-08-2019, 05:40 PM
She is just trying to tell u weekend lots of customers.

Weekdays don't have. And she needs a few everyday.

Don't think too much. Unless u hit the stage of frenching , then maybe....

CheongingEdge
18-08-2019, 08:19 PM
A quick update, went past the shop just now on my way to meet a friend at a nearby coffeeshop and didn't see her, guess she's busy at work. Met my friend, talk kok and catch up for a bit before he got recalled by his wife. I took a smoke and walked towards the shop, hoping to see if she's free and saw her with 2 other colleagues sitting outside the shop chatting.

As her back was facing me, she didn't see me at all. Anyway I decided to just go into the shop and try my luck. Asked the counter if she's free and the answer was yes. Counter went out to call her in while I waited and as she came in and saw it was me, she gave me her classic blank expression again.

She showed me to the room, I changed and she came in, again an uneventful first 30 mins (I only took 60 mins this time). She worked on my lower back at my request and finally she took the initiative to break the ice.

ML: Your back is that bad ah?
Me: Still ok la, walked passed and missed you so here I am. Busy today?
ML: Not too busy, just did 4 hours already so far excluding you.
Me: Can I turn around now? Blocked nose
ML: No

She rejected my turning around, but I still made the motion of flipping around. She then asked me to wait while she get a pillow for me. After I turned around I looked at her and she was also starting at me.
ML: There's still 30 mins, where do you want to massage?
Me: My stomach, very bloated
ML: No, don't rub your stomach so often, don't think you can take it.
Me: It's very bloated

She gave me the death glare again before giving in. As she was rubbing my stomach, my hand went straight to her butt and this time, she did not try to reposition but just allowed me to roam her butt. I got a bit more daring and started groping a bit more forcefully, but again she didn't reposition or avoid. My lil bro was already waking up and I'm sure she noticed it, but she didn't give any response and just continued to quietly rub my stomach. I don't want to be seen as a dirty old man just groping her so I made some small talks and we end up talking about some bo liao stuff before I sensed a topic that can be used to further my intent.

ML: My hands are so rough and my fingers are short, and we cannot keep long fingernails too.
Me: Is it? How short do you cut your fingernails? Let me take a look.
ML stretched out one hand for me: Sometimes I cut too deep and it's quite painful

I took the chance to slowly examine her hand and she suddenly seemed quite paiseh and tried to pull her hand back, but I held on to it and without any warning, I give a quick kiss on the palm (warning to bro, don't do that, the oil got onto my lips and the taste is not that fantastic). She panic even more and tried harder to take back her hand. I gently stroke her hand a few more times before letting go

Me (whispering): Your hand is beautiful
ML: No, the fingers are short and ugly
Me: Nope, they are very nice

My hand started to resume roaming her butt and then I moved on to roam her shoulders and hands. She didn't reposition but was staring at me while still rubbing my stomach. My lil bro was so hard now that I used my other hand to adjust it to a more comfortable position (under the shorts and towel of course, not taking it out). She didn't show any reaction to this movement. As I was stroking her upper arm and shoulder, I pulled her over a bit and she seemed to reluctantly shift, where I can touch her neck. I then start gently touching her neck and she looked away. After a while, i moved back to her shoulder and upper arm, and was testing water by stretching out my thumb to rug against her bra from outside her shirt. I'm not sure if she felt it as the bra cup was hard, but again there wasn't any reaction from her.

With my raging hardon, I really wanted to grope her small breasts but was afraid if she will scream or do some drastic action. So with huge effort, I calmed myself down and just continued to stroke her upper arm with my extended thumb, then reposition my hand to extend my index finger instead. I made sure to exert some pressure when my index finger was touching below her bra (from outside shirt still, don't dare to go under shirt). I'm quite sure she felt it, but she still didn't look back at me. A bit encouraged, I started to gently cup her bra and rest my index and third finger on top of her bra.

ML whispered: This is the furthest I will allow you to go.

I kept quiet and was enjoying myself when she turned around and looked at me. I then pointed at my lil bro and she shook her head. I tried too grab one of her hands (Still rubbing my stomach) to my lil bro, but this time she was quick to avoid my hands :(

This back and forth (with my hands alternating between roaming her butt, her neck and her breasts carried on until the end of the session. As she told me time is almost up, I looked at her.

Me: Do you want me to extend for another 30 mins?
ML: No, and don't come so often
Me: Are you angry?

ML kept quiet and I was thinking maybe this is the final chapter of this attempt. So I asked again

Me: Are you angry?
ML: No, you can come look for me again, but don't come so often. If you come too often, then maybe in a short while, you will start to go other places and no longer come here instead.
Me: What do you mean?
ML: I prefer to see you less frequently, but over a longer period of time.
Me: Oh (don't really know how to respond).

With that she asked me to sit up, and the same thing happened. I roam her calfs while she pressed my head to lie on her breasts. After this routine is over, as I'm getting up...

ML: Warm water?
Me: Yes pls.
ML suddenly leaned over to whisper: We don't do such things in the shop.
Me: I know
ML: Next time I arrange for someone else for you?
Me: No, I just want you.

She smiled at me and then told me in a normal voice: Tmr is my off day.
Me: Ok, my back is quite bad so maybe I will have to bother you again a couple of days later.
ML: Ok, remember to call and book and don't just walk in like today.
Me: I will.

With that, this session ended, but I'm planning my next session maybe on Friday (cannot keep going, Vit M buay tahan also). Am thinking if my next step is to try to kiss her or go under her shirt (best if can be both of course, but I don't want to be too aggressive and scare her off).

Herzegovina
18-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Nice update bro …. will wait for your update on Friday :)

mike3329
19-08-2019, 01:01 AM
Enjoyed reading your update. Again, some further progress and she does seem to be warming up further although she said that you should not go see her too often.

She appears to be taking the stance that it should be a slow and steady bur rather than a fast all-consuming fire that flares up and burn out quickly.

Slow and steady wins the race. It will be well worth the chase when the prey finally succumbs ....:D

Kooker
19-08-2019, 02:06 AM
tmr is here off day maybe she's hinting for you to take her somewhere tmr

garion
19-08-2019, 08:35 AM

That's what I thought too. You could have tried asking......

freshmilk
19-08-2019, 09:11 AM
Story ish jin nice.
Looking forward.

Nothing happen to dualiap masseur?

acidicavex
19-08-2019, 09:19 AM
Look like the wall is cracking slowly :D

CheongingEdge
19-08-2019, 10:31 AM

No la she told me all the tasks she gotto do on her off day and how it leaves her with no time to rest. Anyway I don’t want to be too aggressive, slowly take my time to see if I can send her home after her work and then try to convince her to stay overnight with me occasionally too :) wish me luck bros!

sky_liner2
19-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Bro TS, does it mean that they do actually provide special?

ToMakeLuv
19-08-2019, 11:03 AM
IMO sure can take things to the next level, cos TS already starts touching her in areas that could constitute outrage of modesty and she would have shouted molest and its game over for TS

ken_v2
19-08-2019, 11:05 AM
she already told you her off day liao, what you waiting for? ask her out for a simple lunch/dinner

canoncocker
19-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Very nice story bro, please update soon :)

CheongingEdge
19-08-2019, 12:01 PM

I don’t think there’s special there, their clients has quite a number of ladies too. I’m thinking what she meant was to get another person to massage me so that she don’t have to handle my groping

wattalku
19-08-2019, 01:46 PM
nice sharing bro! thanks!
waiting for your next visit there haha

acidicavex
19-08-2019, 03:15 PM

Bro thanks return my appreciation. :D

Danny01
19-08-2019, 07:09 PM

Hi bro. Hope you will have update soon

mogibecrod
20-08-2019, 01:00 AM
Camp for new development

i^Xi0n
21-08-2019, 05:13 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

rooneyrocks
21-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Bro,
When u going back for treatment?

kungfukid
21-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Nice story

chuckydick
22-08-2019, 12:25 AM
TS, hope you are successful in converting her soon :)

lobangkingz
22-08-2019, 08:52 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

sky_liner2
22-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Bro thanks return my appreciation. :D

Thanks bro, but can't do it again since I did upped your points.

Ray06
22-08-2019, 10:01 AM
TS, hope you are successful in converting her soon :)

Not sure if TS give any tips ?
I always believe and it works that tipping plays a major part , like from HJ without roaming to much much more ..... :)

CheongingEdge
22-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Not sure if TS give any tips ?
I always believe and it works that tipping plays a major part , like from HJ without roaming to much much more ..... :)

I do give tips, but it's normally more in the form of "keep the change" rather than outright tipping, and so far all the tips given to her is less than $10 per time. Anyway just another update, was planning to go tmr, but tmr is packed with meetings so decided to sneak out today instead. Called and made an appointment for 90 mins with her. As I arrived, she's already waiting at the entrance for me with the same expressionless face. Made some quick greetings and I went in and laid down. We had some small chats as she started working on my back again and this time she initiated "the topic".

ML: So still want to reserve time to flip over?
Me: Yes, stomach very bloated.
ML: Ok, let me work on your back first, do you want to massage your legs too?
Me (thinking how nice if she meant the 3rd leg): Nope, leave more time for the stomach
ML: Ok

Then we continued to make small talk and she still seemed to be very careful to stay out of reach of my hands while rubbing my back. I decided that we are "familiar" enough, so my hand started searching for her legs instead and grabbed onto her calf. Not sure if I'm imagining things, but I head a soft "tsk", guessed she must be thinking this idiot is starting again :D

After a while, she shifted position to rub my lower back, then surprisingly she shifted position again so that this time, her thighs are touching my elbow. I wasted no time to start grabbing her calf again, making sure to put enough pressure so that she can feel it. She didn't shift position and this went on for a while, while we still continued our chat. After a while more, she asked me to flip over. I looked at the clock and there's 45 mins left.

ML: Stomach again?
Me: Yes
ML: Rub so much, wouldn't it hurt?
Me: Nope, stomach is very bloated so rubbing more may help instead.

She started rubbing on my stomach while staying out of reach again. I made sure to adjust my lil bro under the tower and shorts again. She then looked at me and whispered:
ML: Did you get some "comfort" these past few days?
Me: No, I'm waiting for you

She stayed silent, but obliged when I signalled her to move closer. I was soon roaming her butt and after a while, tried to go under her shirt from the back

ML (whispering): No, I'm sweaty
Me: I don't mind

I started to roam up and she twisted her body a while before giving up as I caress her sweaty back (she's not lying about this). She seemed to visibly froze as my hand is on her bra hook, probably scared I will unhook it. But I didn't and moved away from there, trying to slowly inch towards the front. As I was near the area below her armpit, she pulled back her hands so that her arm is blocking me from making any more progress forward. With my right hand still lingering near there, I turned slightly to face her and my left hand moved towards her breasts. She allowed my left hand to linger on her breasts outside her shirt, but the moment I tried to approach inside her shirt from the neck, she will shift and give me the death stare. We started whispering again

ML: Don't come so often
Me: Why?
ML: The front counter is taking notice. She was asking why you come so often and only request for me
Me: Isn't it normal to have a regular masseuse?
ML: Yes, but you come too often
Me: Is this your way of chasing me away?
ML: You can try other masseuse here, they are all more skilful than me and your lower back really needs a lot of treatment.
Me: No, I'm in no rush to completely solve it, you can help me treat it slowly

Then I tried to push the topic a bit more
Me: Unless you want me to solve it quickly so that we can use it together

ML gave me an empty look until she realises what I'm hinting at, which is that I will need my lower back muscles to thrust into her. :cool: Here comes the death stare again

ML: It's not possible, we don't do that here
Me: Can I ask you out on your off day?
Me: Can you give me your contact?
ML: No, boss does not allow
Me: It's a weak excuse
ML: No, I will not give you

I continued to caress her sweaty back with my left hand still lingering on her breasts outside her shirt. I gave it some soft squeezes and she "tsk" at me again, but didn't comment. After a while, she pulled my left hand away and signalled for me to lie down properly. I did, but without removing my right hand. As my lil bro is visibly awake now, she looked at it a while and looked at me, and suddenly start to keep stroking my stomach from the chest area down towards the groin. After about 2 or 3 long strokes, I realised she is slowly adjusting her hand position and then, her forearm started to be rubbing against my awaken lil bro gently. It felt really good (maybe because of all the excitement and buildup, and I gave her the look that I am enjoying it (at least I hope that's how I look). She looked at me and continued this way of stroking for a while.

ML: Do you want to rub other places?
Me (pointing to my lil bro): Here
ML: Ok, did you injure your shoulder too?
Me (speechless):....

She proceeded to move away and massage my shoulders. The she bent down to whisper to me

ML: Don't say "here" like that, other pple will hear and imagine things.
Me: Ok, I'm sorry
ML: When we talk, just say where you will like to be treated. My colleagues may tell stories to my boss
Me: Ok will remember that

She continued to massage my shoulders for the last 10 mins while I obediently just laid there without trying to touch her. As time is nearly up, she bent down and whispered again

ML: So obedient, you should always be like this.
Me: Any rewards?

ML smiled and shook her head. Then she asked me to sit up and we did the routine again where she pressed the back of my head on her breasts. After that's done, I turned around to her and tried to hold her head to kiss her. She resisted fiercely and I don't dare to force it. So I let go of her head. She looked at me again with the death glare and I thought this time I may have gone too far. After a few secs, just when I thought things are really bad, she surprised me by taking my right hand and putting it over her breasts (outside the shirt).

ML whispered: This is your reward

I was shocked and before I can recover to squeeze it, she pulled the hand away, smiled naughtily at me and left the room. As I dressed up and walked to the counter to make payment, there's no one else there. She sent me out of the door and we spoke along the corridor outside her shop.

ML: Don't come back so often, once a week is enough.
Me: Ok, I will make an appointment next week then. But can I have your contact?
Me: Why not?
ML: I will consider again next time

She gave me a really sweet smile, waved and say see you next week and entered the shop. I'm thinking of pushing the boundary more next week and see if I can get beneath her bra or at least her shirt and move to the front next week :)

aedward12345
23-08-2019, 12:52 AM
I wish you a good fortune next week bro👍

JJMagic
23-08-2019, 08:36 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

acidicavex
23-08-2019, 10:09 AM
good progress getting there camp here learning :D

Yardstick
23-08-2019, 06:16 PM
TS, you are really patient and pockets must be quite deep too... :D

Not easy to keep going back like that every week. if each time of 90 mins is at least $80 dollars, it would have costed you at least $300+ for the past few visits. I know the feeling of fishing must be good as it gives you a rush and sense of accomplishment. I have done it before and understand it.

All the best with your fishing and may you reap the fruits of your labour soon.

fiatcar
23-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Very nice story bro. Hoping to read more.

BK4ever
24-08-2019, 05:18 AM
really like this nice story, please continue sharing ts.

iundermine
24-08-2019, 01:57 PM
Very interesting story bro, camping for more!

Handonovic
24-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Please continue with this nice story :)

Capricorn69
24-08-2019, 03:27 PM
I do give tips, but it's normally more in the form of "keep the change" rather than outright tipping, and so far all the tips given to her is less than $10 per time. Anyway just another update, was planning to go tmr, but tmr is packed with meetings so decided to sneak out today instead. Called and made an appointment for 90 mins with her. As I arrived, she's already waiting at the entrance for me with the same expressionless face. Made some quick greetings and I went in and laid down. We had some small chats as she started working on my back again and this time she initiated "the topic".

Me (thinking how nice if she meant the 3rd leg): Nope, leave more time for the stomach

Then we continued to make small talk and she still seemed to be very careful to stay out of reach of my hands while rubbing my back. I decided that we are "familiar" enough, so my hand started searching for her legs instead and grabbed onto her calf. Not sure if I'm imagining things, but I head a soft "tsk", guessed she must be thinking this idiot is starting again :D

After a while, she shifted position to rub my lower back, then surprisingly she shifted position again so that this time, her thighs are touching my elbow. I wasted no time to start grabbing her calf again, making sure to put enough pressure so that she can feel it. She didn't shift position and this went on for a while, while we still continued our chat. After a while more, she asked me to flip over. I looked at the clock and there's 45 mins left.

She started rubbing on my stomach while staying out of reach again. I made sure to adjust my lil bro under the tower and shorts again. She then looked at me and whispered:

She stayed silent, but obliged when I signalled her to move closer. I was soon roaming her butt and after a while, tried to go under her shirt from the back

I started to roam up and she twisted her body a while before giving up as I caress her sweaty back (she's not lying about this). She seemed to visibly froze as my hand is on her bra hook, probably scared I will unhook it. But I didn't and moved away from there, trying to slowly inch towards the front. As I was near the area below her armpit, she pulled back her hands so that her arm is blocking me from making any more progress forward. With my right hand still lingering near there, I turned slightly to face her and my left hand moved towards her breasts. She allowed my left hand to linger on her breasts outside her shirt, but the moment I tried to approach inside her shirt from the neck, she will shift and give me the death stare. We started whispering again

ML: The front counter is taking notice. She was asking why you come so often and only request for me
ML: You can try other masseuse here, they are all more skilful than me and your lower back really needs a lot of treatment.

ML gave me an empty look until she realises what I'm hinting at, which is that I will need my lower back muscles to thrust into her. :cool: Here comes the death stare again

I continued to caress her sweaty back with my left hand still lingering on her breasts outside her shirt. I gave it some soft squeezes and she "tsk" at me again, but didn't comment. After a while, she pulled my left hand away and signalled for me to lie down properly. I did, but without removing my right hand. As my lil bro is visibly awake now, she looked at it a while and looked at me, and suddenly start to keep stroking my stomach from the chest area down towards the groin. After about 2 or 3 long strokes, I realised she is slowly adjusting her hand position and then, her forearm started to be rubbing against my awaken lil bro gently. It felt really good (maybe because of all the excitement and buildup, and I gave her the look that I am enjoying it (at least I hope that's how I look). She looked at me and continued this way of stroking for a while.

She proceeded to move away and massage my shoulders. The she bent down to whisper to me

ML: When we talk, just say where you will like to be treated. My colleagues may tell stories to my boss

She continued to massage my shoulders for the last 10 mins while I obediently just laid there without trying to touch her. As time is nearly up, she bent down and whispered again

ML smiled and shook her head. Then she asked me to sit up and we did the routine again where she pressed the back of my head on her breasts. After that's done, I turned around to her and tried to hold her head to kiss her. She resisted fiercely and I don't dare to force it. So I let go of her head. She looked at me again with the death glare and I thought this time I may have gone too far. After a few secs, just when I thought things are really bad, she surprised me by taking my right hand and putting it over her breasts (outside the shirt).

I was shocked and before I can recover to squeeze it, she pulled the hand away, smiled naughtily at me and left the room. As I dressed up and walked to the counter to make payment, there's no one else there. She sent me out of the door and we spoke along the corridor outside her shop.

She gave me a really sweet smile, waved and say see you next week and entered the shop. I'm thinking of pushing the boundary more next week and see if I can get beneath her bra or at least her shirt and move to the front next week :)

You must be more daring the next visit. She already given you obvious signal that she want it. If the massage room has no privacy then you should take her to hotel.

waaaaaa
24-08-2019, 03:34 PM
All the hints are there. See how u take it next time

otamay
24-08-2019, 04:03 PM
I think Tuina Lady is playing mind game here.

Babiporkpig
24-08-2019, 08:59 PM

Wow bro I had a similar story , also very clean place , in the end took me 3 weeks to get her out for a date , but in the end maybe I not persistent enough never get to taste anything from her , only tongue kissing and grouping when she was drunk on our date. Good luck bro this one must invest a lot of time and cash every time go take 1.5 hours $100++

waaaaaa
24-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Wow bro I had a similar story , also very clean place , in the end took me 3 weeks to get her out for a date , but in the end maybe I not persistent enough never get to taste anything from her , only tongue kissing and grouping when she was drunk on our date. Good luck bro this one must invest a lot of time and cash every time go take 1.5 hours $100++

Kissing and u nv finish it. Wasted la

Babiporkpig
24-08-2019, 10:28 PM
Kissing and u nv finish it. Wasted la

Yes bro think back regret partly because she was in my car, then my car already below her house which she has a roommate , tell her go hotel also like cheeky haha

VRossi1980
25-08-2019, 10:28 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

meijipcc
26-08-2019, 05:21 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

KnowItAll
27-08-2019, 05:18 AM
really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

Informer
27-08-2019, 08:31 AM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

basfreak
28-08-2019, 06:24 AM
nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.

catalyst
28-08-2019, 07:31 AM
TS. your story attract me to login everyday to check for latest update. hehehe

bbkanglee
28-08-2019, 08:55 AM
Enjoy reading your story. Good luck with her.

Kovovo
28-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Hope got something juicy coming soon

CheongingEdge
28-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Went to find her this morning as I have some time to spare and the rest of the week looks real busy. Haiz, didn't get any further. Called to book 90 mins and arrived to be her first customer of the day. Same old expressionless face when she saw me and then as the massage start, I noticed she's trying to keep her distance again. Had some awkward silences and small talks, then hear the front door of the shop open and closed.

ML: The boss is taking notice of you coming back so often
Me: Oh issit? So is there any rule that states that I can only have massage once a week?
ML (slight giggling): No, but normally pple come once a week or two weeks
Me: oh, this week is going to be very busy so I just come here now
ML: I see, so means the rest of the week you will not be here?
Me: Are you starting to miss me?

We had some small chat and banter and she started shifting closer to me again, seems like deliberately so that I can grab her calfs. But I didn't do anything this time and just told her I want to flip over.

ML: So fast?
Me: Yes, blocked nose and bloated tummy

Without waiting for her reply, I started to turn over and found her giving me the death stare again. For some reason, I found that really arousing and my lil bro started to wake up. I then adjusted it in front of her before laying down.

ML: So did you get any comfort yet?
Me: Still waiting for you

With that, my hands started the roaming outside of her shirt and jeans which she didn't resist at all. I started to squeeze her breasts a bit and she just looked at me in a funny way

ML: It's small isn't it?
Me: No, I like it

I then tried to go under her shirt but was stopped by her. She shakes her head and pulled my hands out.

ML: Boss is keeping a close eye on you
Me: I don't even know who is the boss
ML (giggling again): Ya, but now when they see your number calling to make an appointment for me, boss will warn me this is a legit shop
Me: Well, I'm here cos I have back issues... and a bloated stomach

We both laughed and chatted a bit more before hearing the door open again. She then kept quiet and after a while, began to ask me to do more stretching in the morning etc etc. Her voice is not very loud, but I'm assuming she's saying it just to make everything seem more legit. So I play along and told her that I gotto sit for long hours lah and how sometimes my back really kills me when I stood up and it's been getting very bad this past month. However, all the way while we are talking about this, my hands are still on non-stop groping (outside the shirt, I tried to go in a few times but was all stopped by her). So I just managed to have a groping buffet over her clothes.

I shifted my hands to her pussy area and started gently squeezing. She gave me an annoyed look but we continued to chat about stretching muscles etc. I was really having a raging hard-on by then, so she used her forearms to occasionally brush against my lil bro from outside the shorts. There was even a few occasion that I suspected she had deliberately tried to make it such that I can see her zaogeng (she was wearing a normal black bra) which was making me even harder.

I think I had so much precum that I was wondering if I will just shoot from all these excitement and pointed to there and said

Me: The muscles here have been very tense too for quite a while, can't really sleep properly at night
ML (playing along): Trying to stretch it before you sleep and don't drink cold water

While she was saying that, she was giving me a naughty smile again. I tried to pull her hand towards my lil bro but she resisted fiercely so oh well. Time is soon up and we did the routine again, except this time she let my head rest on her breasts for much longer. As we are done, she also didn't walk out straight away, but was just pretending to be tidying up the towel. I went up to her and whispered

Me (while groping her butt): Can I have your contact?
ML whispered back: Not today, and don't give any tips today. Boss is watching

I then tried to take out some money from my wallet to tip her in the room, but she rejected it. Then she went out and got warm water for me and waited for me at the counter. As I was paying, I took note of an old lady (which I assumed to be the boss) and pretend to do some slight stretching and twisting of back. After that I thanked her and left.

Still thinking if I should still go back 1 more time this week, though the progress isn't going too well on the physical side, but I think she's warming up to me now and I think if I can ever get her out, it should be a pretty nice experience :D

ceeko
28-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Well done TS.

Voluntarily throw money. While exciting, ah well, u go think with ur dick bah. IMHO.

The amount of yusoff ishaks u throw at her, can easily bang dunno how many times already at GL and Petain. And probably more shoik too.

CheongingEdge
28-08-2019, 04:38 PM
Well done TS.

Voluntarily throw money. While exciting, ah well, u go think with ur dick bah. IMHO.

The amount of yusoff ishaks u throw at her, can easily bang dunno how many times already at GL and Petain. And probably more shoik too.

Yup agree, I'm sure I can get many bangs with the amount of visits that I am going. But it's the "experience" ba, I'm getting sick of just showing Vit M then bang and walk away. Maybe it's more of a trying to get back the feeling of chasing a woman, which reminds me of how I wooed the "flower" in my university and when she finally striped in front of me, asked me to suck her breasts and begged me to enter her and fuck her hard, the feeling is really shiok. The bonus to me is when you see them kneeling them and giving you a bj while you hold their head and that feeling when you shoot into their mouth which you have been trying to kiss for so long.

I'm definitely not going for any serious relationship with this ML though. In the past, it's all about getting value for money (spend liao must at least release) but now it's about the experience.

aedward12345
28-08-2019, 07:09 PM
Imagine if he can steal the gold reserves in Fort Knox, there is no fortress he won't be able to conquer

lipe
28-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Bro CheongEdge,

Uo you 15 points for the good story. Do cintinue to update regularly.

Yup agree, I'm sure I can get many bangs with the amount of visits that I am going. But it's the "experience" ba, I'm getting sick of just showing Vit M then bang and walk away. Maybe it's more of a trying to get back the feeling of chasing a woman, which reminds me of how I wooed the "flower" in my university and when she finally striped in front of me, asked me to suck her breasts and begged me to enter her and fuck her hard, the feeling is really shiok. The bonus to me is when you see them kneeling them and giving you a bj while you hold their head and that feeling when you shoot into their mouth which you have been trying to kiss for so long.

I'm definitely not going for any serious relationship with this ML though. In the past, it's all about getting value for money (spend liao must at least release) but now it's about the experience.

VicBruse
28-08-2019, 09:13 PM
Very nice story TS, enjoy reading it :)

catalyst
28-08-2019, 11:08 PM
TS, mind to pm where is this shop? would like try their setvices

ibanezjem555
29-08-2019, 12:08 AM
Bro already says not sharing.. anyways any place can `groom`.. many MLs are lonely. Treat them nicely like any other human being, they will reciprocate. They know that customers hee hee ha ha and will leave eventually. Meanwhile, they milk (the money, not necessarily the little bro) as much as they can, which is natural.

Can see Bro TS ML needs the weekday afternoon biz to fulfil her work quota.Obviously, this ML will do the usual legit teasing and some touching. Lots of precum.. maybe accidental release once in a while.. again, Bro TS is skillful and knows how to attack, like Gen Patton, keep target off-balance and put on the pressure ... let's see how this story goes.

PS: Bro TS, uppz you my humble points. Continue with your `grooming` experience. I like real life stories. :D

1eyedino
29-08-2019, 12:12 AM
Camping for more! Very good story :D

alfie81
29-08-2019, 03:45 AM

Totally agree. There’s a reason why fishing is only enjoyed by men

sponge05
29-08-2019, 06:18 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

Ray06
29-08-2019, 09:26 AM
[QUOTE=alfie81;19134912]

Just some encouragement to TS, I think you are getting close .
Stop going for two weeks to see her response when you see her again

doomvell13
29-08-2019, 01:20 PM
Agree with the bro above. Can stop for 2weeks see how she respond. Then go in for the kill.
Anyway great story TS. This story made me login everyday to check progress lol

Truthful
30-08-2019, 06:47 AM
enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates. :)

KTVbuddy
30-08-2019, 07:42 AM
great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.

XinfernoX
30-08-2019, 01:43 PM
Agree with the bro above. Can stop for 2weeks see how she respond. Then go in for the kill.
Anyway great story TS. This story made me login everyday to check progress lol

Good idea, but then we'd have to wait for 2 weeks before the next update haha

Cash8877
31-08-2019, 06:34 AM
nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.

CheongingEdge
31-08-2019, 09:46 AM
Was thinking of going today but think bros here have good advice, think I should have a 2 week’s absence and see if she missed me enough to allow me to advance more! Will update after my next visit :)

conquest9
31-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Nice TS! It's like a series unfolding. Looking forward to the next development.

Reminds me of the first similar adventure I had 6 years ago. Clean established joint. I went every week for 6 weeks, building the relationship. Then one day it happened.

So jia you!! :D

Kickass13
31-08-2019, 05:02 PM
Can quite relate to TS but mine was a slightly smaller joint with 1-2 person ops.
Did this a couple of years ago but more like a personal challenge. (Wasn’t really attractive or bodily beautiful)
It’s more like when ML is more familiar with you, you can do almost anything.

Think the inflection point for me was after a couple of sessions, she suddenly went to lock the main door and said not many people today and said maybe we should have some privacy.
Voila we were banging silly in the massage room.
Did a few more times until she went mia. Last heard she went back to China.

waaaaaa
31-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Visit this prc ml at balastier for the first time. She advertise massage with hj only. Visited her on a hot weekday afternoon in my office attire. Quite smart and she offer sex with no extra charges. Shiok I guess it’s the sense of achievement during that uncertainty not knowing what to expect

CheongingEdge
31-08-2019, 07:59 PM
Wa like so many bros here with success story to share, hope this will turn out to be a success too. Didn't go today, but very tempted to go tmr since I have a few hours to spare... However, think I will control and let her miss me more. :D

donut88
01-09-2019, 01:05 AM
These MLs are lonely and need love affection. If they get constant attention from a man, they will give in everything.

We just need to be patient

MPLover
01-09-2019, 06:56 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

TonyCottee
01-09-2019, 04:01 PM
Very nice story bro, hope your next trip is a fruitful one :D

curiousSG
02-09-2019, 06:37 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

JustANewbie
03-09-2019, 08:34 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

Kiske
03-09-2019, 09:10 AM
Visit this prc ml at balastier for the first time. She advertise massage with hj only. Visited her on a hot weekday afternoon in my office attire. Quite smart and she offer sex with no extra charges. Shiok I guess it’s the sense of achievement during that uncertainty not knowing what to expect

Care to share which 1 you went to?
Seems there is plenty of ML around here but none seem worth going.

kowgal
03-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Very nice story, hoping for more updates :)

littleredmill
03-09-2019, 09:35 PM
one of my fantasies hahaha can't wait for more updates from TS

deathblade
05-09-2019, 05:51 AM
Looking forward to your next update ;)

NastyThaiboy
05-09-2019, 08:54 AM
this is a nice story!     

setting up my tent here to wait for more. :)

Lplaces
06-09-2019, 04:30 PM
camping for updates!!!

waynelimzz
06-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Support TS and camping here :)

Capricorn69
07-09-2019, 03:43 PM
No new updates? Maybe TS busy fucking the ML now :)

CheongingEdge
09-09-2019, 12:57 PM
No new updates? Maybe TS busy fucking the ML now :)

I wish... Taking a 2 week break from her to see if can advance further this week. Targeting to go on Thurs or Fri, aiming to be her last customer and see if she allows me to send her home after that or for some action :cool:

acidicavex
09-09-2019, 01:01 PM
good luck bro hope you make a score this round :D

blurblur2032
09-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Good luck to you, I think you have high chance.

I once send one home but no action but helping her go supermarket buy groceries and bring to the lift. Then not even a kiss good bye. So now I just try find some other. As one of the thread "handsome vs ugly" which I'm belong to the later one. But will not give up. Maybe one day I able to strike one.

xiasangju
09-09-2019, 03:08 PM
good luck bro. rmb my own experience with a ML at a spa who thought i was still single (i didn't admit of course) and invited out for dinner and drinks and more than just a HJ. had to cut contact from her once i found out she stays near my relative! haiz

CheongingEdge
11-09-2019, 04:14 PM
Back with an update, had some time to kill yesterday night so decided to visit her. Timed the appointment so that it is just slightly over her knock off time.

Reached the shop early, she was still working so I just hanged around outside the shop. When she was done and saw me, she gave off a really sweet smile before suddenly turning expressionless again. She led me to my cubicle, gave me a death glare before leaving for me to change. When she finally returned, she was silent for the first 5 mins before breaking the ice.

ML: I thought you are not coming anymore
Me: I was busy, and didn't you say not to come so often?
ML (obviously ignoring what I just said): I thought you evaporated.
Me: ...
ML: So where did you go?
Me: Huh?
ML: Where did you go for massage?
Me: Here la
ML: When you didn't come here?
Me: Was busy, no time to go
ML: Did you get relaxation elsewhere?
Me: ... No la, interrogating me ah
ML: Yes, I want to know
Me: Really didn't go elsewhere lah
ML: Did you get relaxation?
Me: No, waiting for you

Although I was lying down, I could still feel as though she is doing the death glare again on me. She stay silent and then slowly shifted so that I can grab her calf again. I started helping myself and stroking her calf

ML: Your back seems better today.
Me: Huh? It's aching...

She ignored me and continue kneading for a while before telling me to turn over. As I turn over, she was expressionless and I was just looking back at her. She started rubbing my stomach while still looking at me. I decided heck it, and started to touch her butt. No resistance at all again and my lil bro started to wake up enough to draw her attention. However, she didn't do any accidental brushes with her forearm this time and I thought sian, must I rebuild all the chemistry again? Continue touching her butt then go up her shirt to touch her back and to her bra hook. She stiffened a bit but didn't move away.

ML: So much gas in your stomach today.
Me: ....

She then shift away from my reach and just when I thought she's angry for whatever reasons, she suddenly adjusted her clothes by pulling her collar further up to her neck and then while still out of my reach, she started to tub my outer thigh. I was thinking wtf, so random massage one ah when I realised that she was purposely zaogeng for me to see. My lil bro start to really harden (though she has really quite small boobs) as I continued too stare at her black bra. She can see my reaction and looked at me with that same old expressionless face but continue to bend in an angle that allows me to see. I seriously buay tahan and tried to signal for her to come closer.

ML: Why is your shoulder red?
Me (After taking a look): Issit? Where?
ML: Here

She moved closer to me, still not showing any expression but instead of rubbing my shoulder, she started gently caress it instead. My blood all go to lil bro there and I heck care and just put my hands under her shirt and went to cup her bra. She was shivering slightly but didn't resist. I tried to move under the bra, but she moved away and shook her head. In the end I just had to settle for just cupping her bra with fingers sneaking some touches here and there after a few failed tries of going under her bra.

It was a hazy memory then and I also don't know where the time goes, but soon time is up with me basically roaming her upper body but never getting completely under the bra. She asked me to sit up and we did the same old routine. While my head is lying on her breasts, I whispered

Me: Can I send you home?

She was silent for about a min and oh well. I was about to give up when she replied softly

ML: Wait for me behind. Make sure I can see you from the backdoor, don't come to me. I don't want others to see

In my mind I was hor seh liao! She left, I quickly changed, paid and went to the back. Took a smoke while waiting for her, then become 2 ciggies and I thought did I get played? After 15 mins finally she appeared and when she saw me, she deliberately walked away from me to the other side. I was following her with my eyes and she stopped at an empty bench, sat down and looked around. I then walked towards her, and seeing that she didn't walk away, I approached her. She's very different this time round, no more expressionless face but looks rather shy.

ML: Let's go, we walk to the bus stop further down.
Me: Erm, I drive
ML: Oh I didn't know that.
Me: Let's go, my car is at the next carpark (I always try not to park directly where I go for massage, sometimes if ML sees that I drive, they will try to bargain up the tips)

I started leading the way and she followed me at a short distance. Finally reached my car and as she gets in, I turned the vol of the radio lower. Asked her for her postal code, she didn't know, so in the end just get block number and street name (thanks google map!). Realised it just less than a 10 mins drive away so started to think of ways to prolong the journey.

Will update the journey sending her home tonight or tomorrow. Typing this is quite tiring, especially now with a raging hardon again. But I didn't get to home base with her, though I think I have just progressed a small step towards that

aedward12345
11-09-2019, 04:51 PM
Thanks. Your ability to describe your experience is like the reader being there.

Kudos to your ability to write well.

rotaryshooter
11-09-2019, 05:33 PM
Amongst all the stories in here....this is the most believable of all. Very very good description. Let me figure out how to give you points!

Tai_zi21
11-09-2019, 05:36 PM
Amongst all the stories in here....this is the most believable of all. Very very good description. Let me figure out how to give you points!

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=1447237&postcount=2

Here u go :D

blurblur2032
11-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Congrats. She is yours

CheongingEdge
11-09-2019, 09:03 PM
To continue

As I’m thinking of how to prolong the journey, ML spoke

ML: Just send me home, don’t think of any funny ideas
Me: Don’t anyhow accuse me, I trying to see the route
ML: With the way you are behaving just now, you think I don’t know what you are thinking?

I gave a sheepish laugh and still didn’t drive off.

ML: Hurry and go, not good if people see me in your car. And I’m serious, just send me home
Me: Ok

Bo bian, I started driving and she kept looking down as I drove out of the carpark.

Me: Afraid of seeing familiar people?

ML: Yes, if they tell my boss it will be bad.

She then started sharing on how because she’s a WP, she often gets yelled at by the boss who likes to pick on WP and S Pass pole, but are always nice to PR and SCs. She also shared that she’s married and have kids in China and that she plans to work for 3 more years here before going back for good. I was mainly listening and nodding my head with a “yes”, “ah” etc and soon reach her carpark. Along the way, I tried to hold her hand while she's talking away, but she siam all of my attempts, though she allowed my hand to rest on her thigh. So all I got the whole journey was some slight stroking of her thigh from outside her jeans.

Me: Is it this place?
ML: Yes, can you drop me off at the other corner?
Me: You stay there?
ML: No, I stay just above here, but I don't want familiar people to see.
Me: Oh ok

I drove to the other corner, and found a spot where it's not so well lit to drop her off. As I stopped the car, I asked her again

Me: Can I have your contact?
ML (giggling): Nope, boss don't allow
Me: Still using this same excuse
ML: She really don't allow, she's very strict on permit holders.
Me: What else doesn't she allow?
ML (giggling again): A lot of things

The way she looks at me while giggling is so different from her usual expressionless look in her workplace and I reached out to touch her face. She looked a bit shocked, but didn't pull back. Sensing this I used my thumb to gently stroke her face. She was looking at me with a mini death glare, but it seems so gentle compared to her usual death glare. I unbuckled my seat beat and slowly inch towards her. She started to draw back her head, but seemed to only draw back for a bit before stopping. I moved closer and she seemed nervous, then I gave her a slight peck on her cheeks. She was still staring at me and feeling that I can go further, I moved closer to her lips. She didn't resist and soon I plant my lips on hers. She seemed like a statue as she didn't move at all and I decided to try to put my tongue into her mouth. At first she tightened her lips, but slowly parted them and we frenched for a while before we parted lips.

ML: So stinky, full of cigarette smell
Me: Haha, want me to go buy mouthwash now?
ML: No, I'm going off.

She unbuckled her seat beat but before she could open the door, I moved in again and as she turned around to face me, I went for her lips again. This time, her tongue is also stretching into my mouth. I adjusted my position more and started gentling fondling her breasts from outside her shirt. After a while, I moved my hands under her shirt but just like in the shop, she refused to let me go under her bra by using her hands to block me. We kissed for quite a while before stopping.

Me: You are really pretty
ML: Is that why you approached me?
Me: Yup at first, but slowly I'm more drawn towards your cold face, eyes that can kill with a stare and most importantly, I like the way you smile. It makes me feel so peaceful and forget all my work stress when I see them
ML (smiling): So how many girls have you cheated with this type of words?
Me: I mean it, I really like the way you smile, like the way you are smiling now
ML: Sweet talker

We looked at each other for a while, then as I moved in to kiss her again, she stopped me.

ML: Let me say something
Me: Yes?
ML: I really look forward to your visit too, and you are the only one whom I allowed to touch me like that
Me: Is it because I'm also easy to massage and don't have all the tough muscles?

ML laughed for a bit before continuing in a more serious tone

ML: I thought you had really disappeared and will not come back again
Me: If you are that worried, why don't we exchange contact numbers?
ML: I don't want to
ML: I came here to work. When I first came, I have heard stories of how others have developed relationship here, but that's not my aim. I just want to work and then go home 3 years later.
Me: But exchanging contact numbers will not stop you from doing that?
ML: I only have customers and colleagues here in Singapore, not friends

She looked a bit sad at this point and I gently caressed her face

Me: Let me be your first friend in Singapore.
ML: No, I'm scared
Me: Of what?
ML: My first impression of you is quite bad. You started to try to touch me even during your first visit to me
Me: And has your impression of me improved?
ML: No, and that's what I'm scared of. I know I will not want to stay here, and I know you only want something from me. But I still accepted this ride from you, I still look forward to your visit. When you didn't come for so long, I was really worried that you will not come again.
Me: Let me correct that. I do hope to be more intimate with you, but it's not the only thing I want. I really like looking at your smile too.
ML: Can you promise not to give me tips again?
Me: It's not tips, it's just keeping the change.
ML: It's the same. I don't want you to think I let you touch me because of the tips.
ML: Just promise me. In the shop you are a customer, but I don't allow other customers to touch me, only you. I shouldn't even accept this ride from you, but I did. I'm confused why I became like this?
Me: Became like what? Don't overthink it.
ML: I am really confused now.

We stayed silent for a while and I reached over to hold her hand. This time, she allowed me to hold her hand.

Me: I will only do things you are comfortable with.

Seeing that she remained silent, I was also at quite a loss.

ML: I gotto go
Me: Ok, but are you ok?
ML: 3 years
Me: huh?
ML: I only have 3 more years to go, why do you have to tempt me now?
Me: Who just complained on the way back that 3 years is a long time?

We both laughed and somehow it broke the awkwardness. After the laughter, she unexpectedly reached over and kissed me on the check

ML: Thanks for sending me back
Me: No problem, good night and rest well
ML: Can I ask something?
ML: Can you come again on Sunday night to visit me before I knock off?
Me: And can I send you back after that?
ML: Yes, but it's just straight home. Actually I don't like Sunday night. Although Monday is my off day, I feel so alone.
Me: I will be there this Sunday night.
ML: But don't think of anything else. I just hope to see you that's all.
Me: Anything else? Like what?

I gave her a cheeky smile and she lightly slapped me on my arm.

ML: I'm serious, I just hope to see you. I don't want you to think of anything else or think I am leading you on.
Me: Don't worry, I will not.
ML: Thank you.
Me: So still don't want to exchange contacts?
Me: Ok then
ML: Good night and drive safe home
Me: You too

As she opened the door and stepped out of the car, I was waving good bye to her. She smiled and waved back and then suddenly bend down and put her head into the car again

ML: Give me some time. I want to be sure I know what I'm doing. See you this Sunday.

She then hurriedly closed the car door and walked off. I'm looking forward too this Sunday to see if she's ready :D

hawk007
11-09-2019, 10:49 PM
She is a good girl, don play with other people feeling. If u r a player let her know u r a player at least.

waaaaaa
11-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Nice progress. Hope for next update

Rxxx3
11-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Want to see u and enjoy you slowly... Later u fuck her alr and disappear that's what she's scared

acidicavex
12-09-2019, 10:23 AM
wow wee good progress bro good progress crossing finger for you this coming sunday bring some good news that she sort out her thought. Many happy moment ahead :D

Cheers bro await your update.

Chubbie123
12-09-2019, 11:54 AM
nice, looking forward to continuing story. long game tactic solid =)

sky_liner2
12-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Good build up bro, seems like Bao Liak liao. This Sunday better bring along CD, who knows she may be ready for you, invite her to supper somewhere, anyway she is off on Monday. Bro good luck.

CheongingEdge
12-09-2019, 04:05 PM
She is a good girl, don play with other people feeling. If u r a player let her know u r a player at least.

Yes, I think she's a very nice lady and is planning to treat her nicely too, definitely will not give her false hopes. But I think she also knows that I go around to different MLs to get my fix, maybe that's why she's so cautious too.

Went to unleash my inner beast just now during lunchtime so that she will not just be a cum dump, and will try to pleasure her in bed and let her enjoy too if I get the chance :D. And definitely will not force her to do anything she don't want. While I am aiming to get into her pants, I sincerely like the way she smiles and the way she says some of her common phrases (口头禅). Seriously, she is one of the few people who can really make me relax (in a peaceful way, not the lustful way) when in her company.

And thanks to all the bro here for your well wishes! I hope that I can succeed too!

WayneThomson
12-09-2019, 04:05 PM
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=1447237&postcount=2

Here u go :D

Thank you for upping. Buddies.
Just refill your 3 beer mugs.

StephenB
12-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Bro TS,

Really enjoy your sharing here, very detailed and descriptive! :D

I myself had a similar encounter some time back. Was looking for a legit massage place to relax, found one near my previous working place. First time visit there got a nice FT ML, she offered happy ending but refuse to let me touch her :mad:

Return for second time and ask for another FT ML, this one younger and looked friendlier. After massage offered happy ending and let me roam her but cannot remove clothes :(

Subsequent repeated visits with her score more each time... let me roam under her tight clothing lah, then allow me to fondle her neh neh, then next visit managed to suck her neh neh, subsequent visits managed to finger her gao gao ;)

Of course last but not least managed to score on her during her rare off day, literally fuck whole day and night :p

Too bad she balik kampong liao and lost contact :rolleyes:

Reminiscing after reading your nice posts :p

BMW520_M
13-09-2019, 06:22 AM
男人不坏,女人不爱。

CheongingEdge
13-09-2019, 08:22 AM
Reminiscing after reading your nice posts :p

I’m thinking maybe this ML reminds me of one of my ex very long ago whom I always felt that I had let down. Remind not in terms of looks but in terms of the way she smile and talks. Maybe that’s why I am so infatuated with her now.

Started this thread cos my original plan was to coax her into bed and enjoy myself but now a bit scared that it may be another thing I regret if I hurt her. So far, she seems genuinely nice, a bit of 傻大姐 type suppressed by her evil boss. :) Even when my past “keep the change tips” was only $2, she seemed so happy and grateful. And when she’s sharing her own daily details and about how she went alone to certain places in Sg cos she just wanted to take a look but no one can accompany her, it makes me think of that ex whom I didn’t bother spending much time with unless I want to fuck her or get her to blow me :( made me finally dare to tell myself what a bastard I am when I’m with her. Hope this will not turn out to be a mess again, and if things progress, time to keep my Monday free to accompany her to do what she wants while she’s still in Sg

acidicavex
13-09-2019, 08:49 AM
Well said bro maybe she remind you or your ex too much that you don't want to hurt her feeling. Well i feel if she really something to cherish than just walk day past a day with her. I am not sure from the way i interpret her little story IMHO she and hubby is not really working out well but she love her kid. I don't know when it come to KCing (which i read across the board many such ML and FL do it so customer will go back to them) But hmm i not the one there feeling it 1st hand so i ain't sure. But maybe a season player like you can detect. So i would say go long walk one day past one day with her till it last. Just hope it don't turn messy like you mention. Good luck bro await your further update.

I’m thinking maybe this ML reminds me of one of my ex very long ago whom I always felt that I had let down. Remind not in terms of looks but in terms of the way she smile and talks. Maybe that’s why I am so infatuated with her now.

Started this thread cos my original plan was to coax her into bed and enjoy myself but now a bit scared that it may be another thing I regret if I hurt her. So far, she seems genuinely nice, a bit of 傻大姐 type suppressed by her evil boss. :) Even when my past “keep the change tips” was only $2, she seemed so happy and grateful. And when she’s sharing her own daily details and about how she went alone to certain places in Sg cos she just wanted to take a look but no one can accompany her, it makes me think of that ex whom I didn’t bother spending much time with unless I want to fuck her or get her to blow me :( made me finally dare to tell myself what a bastard I am when I’m with her. Hope this will not turn out to be a mess again, and if things progress, time to keep my Monday free to accompany her to do what she wants while she’s still in Sg

Capricorn69
13-09-2019, 04:42 PM
========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

To continue

As I’m thinking of how to prolong the journey, ML spoke

Looks like you can fuck her this Sunday. :)

CheongingEdge
13-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Well said bro maybe she remind you or your ex too much that you don't want to hurt her feeling. Well i feel if she really something to cherish than just walk day past a day with her. I am not sure from the way i interpret her little story IMHO she and hubby is not really working out well but she love her kid. I don't know when it come to KCing (which i read across the board many such ML and FL do it so customer will go back to them) But hmm i not the one there feeling it 1st hand so i ain't sure. But maybe a season player like you can detect. So i would say go long walk one day past one day with her till it last. Just hope it don't turn messy like you mention. Good luck bro await your further update.

Thanks bro, I’m no expert from KC too, but she really seems like a simple lady who wants to do her best for her kid. Anyway I got an impt meeting on Monday morning so can’t really stay too Long out with her, probably will try to see if I can ask her out on Monday afternoon instead.

suilou18
13-09-2019, 08:32 PM
great story.. keep it up .. I wish to see more stories that she is happy and not just how u got into her pants .. cheers ...

Lola
13-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Ts must be eagerly waiting for Sunday to come. Upz u my humble 7 for ur sharing. Good luck.

CheongingEdge
14-09-2019, 06:11 PM
great story.. keep it up .. I wish to see more stories that she is happy and not just how u got into her pants .. cheers ...

I hope can share more on how I made her happy too, actually a bit Sian now, not Sian of her but Sian that can’t control lil bro. Wanted to treat her nicely but I think if I’m alone with her, sure keep thinking of ways to get into her pants. Dunno if she trying to lay KC trap for me or not, but she seems like someone I don’t mind spending time with to go out see things with and enjoy her company rather than doing different positions and fulfilling my fantasies. Walked past her shop just now, didn’t manage to see her but her boss seemed to recognise me. Also dunno if she will kanna monitored and tekan more too cos of me. Haiz... really old Liao, in the past is think of fastest way into woman pants, wack till song then fastest way to exit, now consider so many things

Nomsit
14-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Nice share TS, support this thread..

NastyThaiboy
15-09-2019, 08:35 AM
I really like this story! 

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

SoftSoftRice
15-09-2019, 09:15 AM
keep it going, bro

Squeezy
15-09-2019, 06:10 PM
Nicely done!
Give her more time bro...she has kids in China and she knows she is doing something wrong..
I have a same PRC who had converted into PR already...all this while, only JG, HDL and HJ me little bro....I only managed to suck her breasts for more than 6yrs... I treat her like a friend and that’s why I didn’t go anything further...
Finally, it took me more than 6yrs to roam her butt...one thing led to another, I roam into her pants and touch her pussy for a first time in 6yrs!
And recently, because I senses that she really likes me, she started to give me BJ.. I have only got sucked by her on my nipples and she is damn good and gentle. I can only imagine her mouth on my cock...so, imagine he feeling I have when she cup my cock head With her mouth...her tongue action is so gentle on the head and she just placed her tongue on my entire shaft. It’s my first time seeing someone I know for 6yrs, giving me a BJ willingly...
ever since that day, my massage is only hugging, breasts sucking and cock sucking...the way she go down on me willingly can be as high as 10times in 1.5hrs...
I’m not an expert but give her time....she will reward you dutifully....

acidicavex
16-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Guess bro now in dilemma cause she seem like a nice lady or part is whether is she laying a KC trap for you. But she seem like a nice companionship lady so i guess have to wait and see whether there is any hidden color surfacing. Some of them will surface fast once they realise you have step into their little setup.

I hope can share more on how I made her happy too, actually a bit Sian now, not Sian of her but Sian that can’t control lil bro. Wanted to treat her nicely but I think if I’m alone with her, sure keep thinking of ways to get into her pants. Dunno if she trying to lay KC trap for me or not, but she seems like someone I don’t mind spending time with to go out see things with and enjoy her company rather than doing different positions and fulfilling my fantasies. Walked past her shop just now, didn’t manage to see her but her boss seemed to recognise me. Also dunno if she will kanna monitored and tekan more too cos of me. Haiz... really old Liao, in the past is think of fastest way into woman pants, wack till song then fastest way to exit, now consider so many things

CheongingEdge
16-09-2019, 11:02 AM
So I visited her yesterday night and had some time after my morning meeting to share.

Went back to find her after making an appointment in the morning, again the ending time will be just slightly after her knock off time. But as I walked towards the shop, I was actually at a lost to how to react when I see her, should I try to be as usual, more friendly or more aloof?

Took out a cig and started smoking as I approached the shop. Didn't see her outside the shop, so guess she's busy. However as I am still smoking, the door of the shop opened and she came out. We made eye contact and this time instead of the usual expressionless face, she actually looked a bit shy and looked away quickly. Told her I will be going in after finishing my smoke, she just nodded and went back into the shop.

Went in and the first part of the massage was awkward to say the least. We tried to make some small talks that all ended quickly in silence, she didn't try to reposition herself for my easy access to her calfs and I didn't try to reach for it too. After the back massage was done, she asked me to turn around and as we finally made eye contact again, I smiled at her (gently I hope, not the diry old man) and she smiled back weakly. No death glare, she seemed more shy than anything else.

Me: Busy today?
ML: Yes, today is quite packed
Me: Did you manage to have your dinner?
ML: Yup, I had 30 mins of break just now.

This time of small talk went on for a while before she told me that she had "ba guan" on her shoulders as they are aching. I reached out and gently rub and knead softly on her shoulders

Me: Here?
ML (nodding): Yup
Me (whispering): I help you massage
ML: Huh?

I sat up and and signalled for her to sit on the bed. She keeps shaking her head at first and tried to create some distance from me, but I was insistent and finally she sat with her back facing me. I started to massage her shoulders and it was really tense. After about 1 min, she suddenly stood up and we started whispering to each other

ML: I can't relax, I'm too nervous and my shoulders is more tense
Me: Just sit and relax
ML: I can't
Me: I promise you I will just massage your shoulders ok? Will not touch anywhere else
ML: It's not just that
Me: Just relax and sit down

Finally she obliged again and I gently knead on them again until I can feel that she's starting to relax her muscles.

Me: Lay down, I help you knead your back too
Me: Just lie down.

This time, it's easier to coax her to lie down and she just laid with a pillow rather than putting her head at the hole of the bed there. I started pressing her back. She commented that my pressing was not bad, I told her that people who go for regular massages normally will know a bit about where to press, we started to chat a bit more normally until my hands start to press on her butt. Can feel her tensing up again, but she slowly relaxed and allowed me to continue, while I also pressed on her thighs and calfs. I lingered my hands on her thighs more though. She shifted to move her thighs closer together, but didn't say or do anything else. I starting squeezing her butt and roaming her whole body outside her clothes and peeked at her face, she was closing her eyes tightly. I purposely let my hands move to the side and touch her side boob/bra however it should be described. Again, not resistance, just eyes closing very tightly. I looked at the clock and we have about 10 mins left, so decided to try my best to give her a good massage and stopped all these roaming. Throughout this, we didn't talk at all.

Finally time is up and I gently patted her. She opened her eyes and looked at me and whispered her thanks. No old routine, though I signalled that I will be at the back of the shop and she nodded.

Paid up, drank and left the shop and hovered around where I waited for her the previous time. This time, she came out much faster and after spotting me, she started walking to the carpark where I had parked my car. I followed her and she stopped at the corner of the carpark to wait for me to catch up.

Will update again when I have time on the journey back to her house. It was still a straight drive to her home, as it's almost midnight and I also don't want to be too tired for this morning's meeting.

acidicavex
16-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Camping for the ride back home :D

aedward12345
16-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Looks like a gf in waiting. Gratz bro. You may have found a good gf-to-be.
Just treat her nice.

otamay
16-09-2019, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the updates, look promising for further development.

alea
16-09-2019, 07:32 PM
Looking forward to TS’s story.

TS, no matter what, don’t invest your KC into this. Just see it as some form of companionship and fwb. Because even if she’s genuine, you might get hurt and jealous when you think of her giving similar massage to other guys.

mogibecrod
17-09-2019, 12:02 AM
Nice update, ts. Look fwd to more

lobangkingz
17-09-2019, 08:24 AM
nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.

deathblade
17-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Nice updates, TS.

Capricorn69
17-09-2019, 03:37 PM
Looking forward to TS’s story.

TS, no matter what, don’t invest your KC into this. Just see it as some form of companionship and fwb. Because even if she’s genuine, you might get hurt and jealous when you think of her giving similar massage to other guys.

No need jealous because only massage and not fucking her :)

diputs1269
17-09-2019, 04:01 PM
Slowly and steady TS is sure to meet target, jia you. Cheers!

rawboy83
20-09-2019, 08:20 AM
please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.

HIVsucks_XXX
20-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Very good story, thumbs...kept alotta us captivated and alert.:)

CheongingEdge
22-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Sorry, work has been real busy and so didn't get time to update this thread. Am going now for my massage session with her, will try to find time next week to update again :)

otamay
22-09-2019, 09:34 PM
Sorry, work has been real busy and so didn't get time to update this thread. Am going now for my massage session with her, will try to find time next week to update again :)

No worry, wish you good luck in your pursuit.

miumiu6464
23-09-2019, 02:17 AM

Thanks. Fortunately next week starts tomorrow (or today, as I'm typing this). Yours is one of the few threads i follow. Look forward to your updates.

i^Xi0n
24-09-2019, 05:12 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.

mike3329
24-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Looking forward to the update too. :)

acidicavex
24-09-2019, 10:13 AM
nice camp for update :D

KTVbuddy
25-09-2019, 08:28 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this story.

diputs1269
25-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Camping here for more updates.

mogibecrod
25-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Indeed. W8 for ts to update

coolmanspooky
26-09-2019, 08:27 AM
No updates from TS...maybe he is busy upping ml now :p

sexcision
26-09-2019, 11:18 AM
No updates from TS...maybe he is busy upping ml now :p

That is most likely the case.

CheongingEdge
29-09-2019, 05:07 PM
I'm late by a couple of weeks update, but let me try to update what happened 2 weeks ago when I sent her home.

After we reached the carpark, she slowed down and started following me instead as I led to my car. Open the car door, she quickly zoomed inside

Me: Scared of people seeing you?
ML (lowering her head): Yes
Me: Still straight home?
ML: Yes

I looked at her a while, then decided oh well, start the engine and start driving out of the carpark. After we passed by the car park gantry, I decided to hold her hand. No resistance, but she seems quite weird today. I was trying to drive slow while thinking of conversation topic, but she broke the ice instead.

ML: What do you want from me?
ML: You know I'm married, have kids, and I think you are looking for more than just a massage when you come and find me.
Me: You don't like me to visit you?
ML: No, it's not that, it just I want to know what you are looking for

I kept quiet and she didn't seem like she wanted to talk more too, so after a min or so

Me: I think I really like you, you are the first person that I massage
ML keeping silent
Me: I don't deny that there is physical attraction, after all I'm a guy too. But I really like your smile and hope to always see you smile
ML: And?
Me: Let's not talk about too long in the future, but at least for the time that you are in Sg, I want to make you mine

She turned and looked at me with a complicated look. I tried to pretend that I'm focusing on the road, but soon I reach a red light and I decide then to look at her.

ML: What do you mean by that?
Me: I don't know too, I just want to see you, make you happy

She stayed silent for a while, lights turned green and I know we are going to reach her house soon. But I also don't know how to carry on the conversation so I just stayed silent. As we slowly approach her car park, I was still holding on to her hand and she gently release her hand from my grip.

ML: I don't know what I'm thinking too. I like to see you, but I think you are looking for more than what I can give
Me: As in?
ML: You want me to sleep with you isn't it?

I stayed silent and as we entered her car park, I went to the same dim corner. Parked the car there, readied myself and then turned to face her

Me: Yes, I want to be intimate with you
ML: Why? There are so many others out there, better looks, better figures, why come and disturb my life?
Me: It's not about those. It's the feeling I have when I see you
ML: And if I refuse to sleep with you?
Me: Look, did I force you to sleep with me now? You asked me if I want it, I said yes, but everybody wants so many things, want doesn't mean that I need to force it or I will die without it
ML: Let me be honest here, I will not sleep with you, if that's what you are after, save your time and money.

I can see that she's a bit worked up and I was thinking, heck it, it's a make it or break it time. I unbuckled my seat belt, she was staring at me, then I move it to french kiss her. She resisted for a while and tried to turn her head away, but I was persistent and eventually she let my tongue in. I started groping her, this time going beneath her shirt and quite violently going underneath her bra to finally cup her small tits with my bare hands with nothing in-between. She struggled for a while, but as I fondled her breasts and flicked her nipples, her struggle weakened and I can hear her breathing becoming deeper. I took this chance to break away from kissing and groping her.

Me: Do you feel happy when you see me, do you miss me if you didn't see me?
ML (staying silent)
Me: And right at this moment, do you feel like you want to be closer to me?

She stayed silent, but didn't make any move or indications that she's leaving the car anytime yet. I start holding her hand again with my left hand and used my right hand to gently touch her face

Me: I will not force you to do anything you don't want to. You can don't believe it, but my main objective is still to see you happy.

Again no response from her. I inch in again to kiss her, she's just like a wooden block but didn't prevent my tongue from going into her mouth. Slowly she started returning the kiss and I started groping her, going under her bra again. This time she didn't put out any resistance at all, but kissed me back more fiercely. After a while (my neck and back is aching too), we broke the kiss.

Me: What are you doing tomorrow?
ML: I have a lot of things to do, cleaning up, grocery shopping etc.
Me: Can I accompany you?
Me: Can I finally have your contact number?
ML (after staying silent for a while): I don't want to. I don't want to start messaging or having phone calls with you
ML: We both know how this will end

We stayed silent for a while more before she said that she has to go back. I nodded my head and as she unbuckled her seat belt, I lean forward to give her a good night kiss. At least that's what I intended, but we ended up frenching again and with me groping her tits again. I decided to push my luck a bit and broke off the kissing and my head went to her tits. I was expecting her to push my head away, but surprisingly she didn't do so. I started to pull her shirt up with a hand and pulled down her bra with another, and this is the first time I have seen her small tits. To be honest, I have tasted, groped, tit-fucked much better breasts, but still I was so excited to see her tits. Before diving in to lick her nipples, I stole a glance at her face and her eyes are closed very tightly. I gently licked around her nipples, making sure I don't make contact with her nipples. This went for for a short while before her hand suddenly grabbed my head and seemed to be pushing me nearer to her nipples. With the go ahead, I gently sucked and played with her nipples using my tongue. It was so quiet in the car except for the radio playing the song and the occasional licking sound. Then all of a sudden, she pushed me away, adjusted her bra and shirt and said while looking away from me

ML: I got to go
Me: Ok, can I go and find you again in the shop
ML: If I say no, will you listen?
Me: Yes, like I have said, I will not force you to do things you don't want to, and that includes even a normal massage for me

She opened the door without speaking and I just sit there like an idiot not knowing what to do. Finally she turned around

ML: I really can't do it, I'm married with kids
Me: Just go with what you think, I will respect them
ML: Promise me something

In my mind, I was thinking she's going to break off all contact and prevent me from going to look for her in the shop too. I guess the disappointment was in my face as she hurriedly replied

ML: Let nature take its course. However things turn out, I am happy to have met you
Me: And so am I
ML: Good night and drive safe
Me: Can I still go and find you?

She nodded her head, and then unexpectedly added in
ML: If you can, I will like to see you every Sunday night and for you to send me back?
Me: Of course, I will be there
ML: Don't think too much about this...
ML: Don't interrupt me.

I wasn't interrupting her actually as she had paused before I said the Huh, but oh well, never reason with women. She seemed to be taking a deep breath before saying again
ML: Don't go find other woman, I will help you release
Me:...

I don't know how to response, but hearing this made my lil bro woke up. She looked at my face, smiled naughtily and added

ML: But not today.
Me: ...
ML: Next week, I promise you I will help you release, but I will not sleep with you.
Me: Beat Aeroplane ah?

She slapped me quite hard on the shoulder (it's really quite hard), I started groaning and acting pitiful and we both laugh

ML: I don't know how to, I have never done that before
Me: Erm, then?
ML: Is that all you think about?

She gave an annoyed look while I sheepishly smiled back. She put one leg out of the car and parted with these words

ML: Teach me how to use my hands, I will only do this for you.
Me: Erm ok, but you got me hard now. So can I DIY myself?

She turned back and finally gave me the death stare

ML: NO!
Me: Wah no need so fierce
ML: I want you to store until you explode, I will check the volume next week

Suddenly she blushed (or at least I think so, quite dim but I thought she had a very shy look. I held her hand and looked into her eyes

Me: Don't give me that promise. If you don't feel comfortable, you don't have to do that. Just spending some time with you after your work can make me happy.

She didn't say much else, mumbled a good night and quickly got out of the car and started walking off.

Will update again what happened last week, I'm visiting her again tonight at her workplace :)

blackskai
29-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Nice update TS, waiting for more :)

CheongingEdge
29-09-2019, 05:10 PM
That is most likely the case.

Haha, it's a spoiler, but nope, up till now I haven't up her, but somehow this sort of makes me more "engaged" in the whole experience I think. It doesn't feel like the other ladies whom I can just bang after showing them a bit of cash. To be honest, I'm not sure if I will ever up her as she's quite strict that there's a limit to what we can do, and I mean it when I say I will not force her. Of course I will try to seduce her etc, but she seems very strong willed about this, so I'm not to optimistic too. But just in case, I'm now carrying condoms in my car (used to do it, but a few years back I stopped this) :)

otamay
29-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Maybe she is testing your patience and want to see whether you change target, that is go for other girl which she mentioned before.
Wait long will get a chance to up her, good luck.

jerko121075
29-09-2019, 08:53 PM
Damn exciting!!!

coolmanspooky
29-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Haha, it's a spoiler, but nope, up till now I haven't up her, but somehow this sort of makes me more "engaged" in the whole experience I think. It doesn't feel like the other ladies whom I can just bang after showing them a bit of cash. To be honest, I'm not sure if I will ever up her as she's quite strict that there's a limit to what we can do, and I mean it when I say I will not force her. Of course I will try to seduce her etc, but she seems very strong willed about this, so I'm not to optimistic too. But just in case, I'm now carrying condoms in my car (used to do it, but a few years back I stopped this) :)

Dont think she is strong willed...if she is, then she will stop your advances when you guys are in the car. I believe she wants to take it slow...

diputs1269
29-09-2019, 11:00 PM
Dont think she is strong willed...if she is, then she will stop your advances when you guys are in the car. I believe she wants to take it slow...

Hopefully she don't lay the kc trap on TS!

Tai_zi21
29-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Damn you are a really good player...

I own u 20 points for this wonderful story...

Cheers :D

madpig88
30-09-2019, 05:12 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

conquest9
30-09-2019, 08:35 AM
Nice one bro!

otamay
30-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Well done here, TS making very good progress by breaking down her resistance and closing slowly and surely can up pretty soon.

acidicavex
30-09-2019, 09:42 AM
Wow interesting twist of event hmm is like those courtship ritual going thru. Can eat cannot eat also at the same time too easy will lose the trill worthwhile waiting for.

Camping for more update :)

PETCHEM
30-09-2019, 04:30 PM
This is thrilling and our friend is getting sucked in by this ML. And I can understand the thrill; really nothing beats this thrill of a conquest. Hope he shares the details eventually when he succeeds because it will be earth shaking, the girl has not, at least apparently, been screwed for ages. Camping here for more .

mogibecrod
01-10-2019, 12:41 AM
Interesting. Up ts

TKee
01-10-2019, 04:36 AM
Good story. TS, there’s always this saying: 女人心 海底针,口说不,心却要。Wish you luck.

meijipcc
01-10-2019, 05:20 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

VDOM
01-10-2019, 05:29 AM
Dear TS, if this is just a story, I gladly read with excitement.
If this is real life and happening now, I really hope you stop now for the good of both of you.

Firstly, she told you multiple times she is married with kids, she wanted to work 3 yrs and go back for good.

Second, she definitely didn't come from a well off family, else she won't be working so far away from home.

3rd, she also asked you why disturb her life. meaning yes, she is already interested in you and gonna be troubled because she has a husband and kid waiting for her at home and probably missed her much.

4th, if she is those super "贞烈“type, after you get her and dump her, how or what might she do?

5th, if both of you really fell in love or she fell totally for you, cannot live without you, are you willing to marry her?

6th, if her husband find out, what happened if he fly here, are you man enough to stand up for her and face the husband?

7th, if you are not marrying her after her husband find out and divorced her, how is she going to carry on her life? She probably gonna lost her kid too.

Sorry for my long winded and maybe over concerned or over worried thinking.

I am no saint, me too fk ard with many MLs, but not this kind who is married and clean.

Imagine if she is your wife and is being seduced by another man while you waiting at home with your kid...

Zap me whatever you guys might, points are meaningless.

Sorry to 泼冷水。 My bad.

CheongingEdge
01-10-2019, 03:21 PM
If this is real life and happening now, I really hope you stop now for the good of both of you.

Sorry to 泼冷水。 My bad.

Bro, you make a lot of sense, this is what I am thinking about too.To be honest, it first started with the excitement of converting a legit ML (hence why I started this thread), but now it becomes much more complex than I thought or hope it to be. It's really good points you raised, so I don't see why pple want to zap you and I definitely don't think it's 泼冷水, it's something I have to face eventually if I carry on.

She's a really nice lady too and I think I have started to develop feelings for her, will miss her smile etc. Maybe kanna KC liao :( I think she's lonely here and maybe that's why she's more susceptible, and to be honest, I am feeling very torn inside too. We actually had a short chat about this a couple of days ago, just an open-ended chat about some of the "what-ifs" and I think our directions are too different atm, she wanted to go back as she don't really like it here, while I don't think I will leave here (or at least when my parents are still around, I need to take care of them). Right now, we just decided to enjoy each others' company every Sunday night (enjoy as in chit chat, having each other by the side, not the sex part).

But thanks, while these points are running through my head, reading your post makes me realise how valid they are and I need to address them properly. If she's just a gold digger etc, it's much easier as I am also definitely no saint and if they are gold diggers, 2 can play a game and I don't need to think or care so much.

But the more I know her, the more I realised that she's really a very nice and simple girl who maybe is just too lonely here (and I suspect also maybe cos her boss treats all permit holders very badly, so she may also just want someone to treat her a bit more nicely), not into luxurious lifestyle, just wanted to bring financial stability to her family. She just said she finds that she can relax and talk freely with me, but she knows what I may be seeking and that's not what she's prepared to give. So will just see how it goes, we are both still rational (hopefully) about this arrangement, but I think that hopefully, I did bring a little more happiness to her life in SG now as she also mentioned that she's looking forward to the Sunday night where we can spend a bit of time together rather than going back and be alone.

Capricorn69
01-10-2019, 03:31 PM
You make her life happy in SG and you are happy too. Win win :)

cestycesty
01-10-2019, 05:39 PM

Firstly, she told you multiple times she is married with kids, she wanted to work 3 yrs and go back for good.

Second, she definitely didn't come from a well off family, else she won't be working so far away from home.

3rd, she also asked you why disturb her life. meaning yes, she is already interested in you and gonna be troubled because she has a husband and kid waiting for her at home and probably missed her much.

4th, if she is those super "贞烈“type, after you get her and dump her, how or what might she do?

5th, if both of you really fell in love or she fell totally for you, cannot live without you, are you willing to marry her?

6th, if her husband find out, what happened if he fly here, are you man enough to stand up for her and face the husband?

7th, if you are not marrying her after her husband find out and divorced her, how is she going to carry on her life? She probably gonna lost her kid too.

Sorry for my long winded and maybe over concerned or over worried thinking.

I am no saint, me too fk ard with many MLs, but not this kind who is married and clean.

Imagine if she is your wife and is being seduced by another man while you waiting at home with your kid...

Sorry to 泼冷水。 My bad.

i don't agree with this.

she's far away from home. that does not mean she can only slave for the rest of her life. she is human, has needs of a human. you can poach to her your idea of what kind of relationship you are looking for and if she is agreeable.

yes she is married with kids. almost most of the WL/ML in their 30s working in singapore are. just because they did not declare their kids or u did not bother to ask if they have does not mean they don't. you still pay and fuck them anyway. you dont put feelings inside this transaction cos they are not looking for one. they only want $$$.

this lady is currently just working day in and out. does not mean she is not entitled to a relationship outside. especially when she is so far from home.

If TS is not looking to scam her, trick her into leaving her family and kids, but just for companionship in sg for and at this current moment. i don't see why not. she can decide for herself.

treat her like friend with benefits. don't screw and dump like a bastard. as in don't promise her the stars and moon, sweet talk her into thinking you are the love of her life and theres a future here with you. i think that's fair enough. the rest is her decision.

ultimately, she also know what shes looking for. just becareful dont scam her. and dont scam by her.

jt006
01-10-2019, 05:46 PM
This is a rather interesting story to read. I had a good time reading them. But I do have to feel sorry for this lady. Bro. Sincerely hoping you will reconsider the path you're taking. Never a good thing to wreck someone's marriage and worse if she has a kid waiting for her at home bro.

waaaaaa
02-10-2019, 06:53 AM
Seriously. I wun tough her as she seems genuinely a good girl. 女人不坏, 我也不玩

otamay
02-10-2019, 07:58 AM
Wow interesting twist of event hmm is like those courtship ritual going thru. Can eat cannot eat also at the same time too easy will lose the trill worthwhile waiting for.

Camping for more update :)

I think there is some truth here in your post.

Maybe before she come to Singapore, she never expect to meet a man.

Her mindset is just strictly for work and not involve in girl boy relationship as a married woman with kid.

And now after meeting TS, she is unsure of her initial mindset and is now contemplating whether to proceed with this new unprepared relationship.

TS now need to assure her that he is not toying with her feeling.

And must show concern for her well being her and can take good care of her rather than say wanted to up her.

TS effort will be paid off as bonus like being able to sleep with her.

Humpy Dumpty
02-10-2019, 01:33 PM
All parties are consenting adults so why are people having strong opinions if TS should or shouldn’t continue. Aren’t both parties in better positions than us to understand their personal circumstances?

Have you been in a foreign land for employment for years? Do you know what it’s like to find someone genuinely caring?

Parties are old enough to understand life is grey. Who’s right and wrong might not be your right and wrong.

nuclearkid
02-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Let's stick to this story. Opinions can be freely expressed but are not usually solicited.

otamay
03-10-2019, 05:41 AM
TS please continue writing.

lycan1986
03-10-2019, 08:02 AM
Camping for more juicy stories.

jerko121075
03-10-2019, 10:13 AM
Pls continue!

tannl
03-10-2019, 11:04 AM
Camping for more updates

Bangster
03-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Take it slow and easy TS!

We men love it too when it takes this much effort to build up to the climax!!

Food that is harder to hunt is tastier!! HAHAHA

How is she going to check the 'volume' next week har?
Use hands very difficult and messy to check one...

Teach her to use her mouth!

CheongingEdge
03-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Got a bit of time now so just do a quick update on what happened last Sunday (not the one that just passed, the one before that)

Again, I booked an appointment with her as her last customer on Sunday night. Saw her as I approached the shop as she was outside, she saw me too but quickly looked away and entered the shop. I stopped a bit of a distance away from the shop and took a smoke as there's still time, with the occasional glance at the shop to hopefully try to see her. No luck, so finished my cig and went into the shop. She then led me to the room after I entered. Requested for warm water while I changed and she was taking a bit of time coming back even after I had finished changing, so I was just surfing my hp while waiting for her. Finally after about 5 mins she returned with the water, and as I received the water from her (thanking her of course), I realised something

Me: Is it the lights or are you putting on more makeup now?
ML: It's just some slight makeup

She used to put on some slight makeup, but I realised that her lipstick seemed to be a brighter shade of red now, and the blusher (or whatever it's called) is also more visible. However, it's not overly done and makes me really want to kiss her lips. I was appreciating how pretty she was while drinking slowly

ML: It doesn't look nice?
Me: It's very nice
ML: You sure?

I finished drinking and she stretched out her hand to take over the cup. I took the chance to go up instead and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. She quickly backed off, gave me the same death glare and pointed her index finger at me while trying to look fierce. I smiled and handed back her cup, and we started with the massage and the small talks again about how busy the week was etc. While there was the occasional brush of her calfs against my hands, I didn't grope it. The atmosphere somehow felt a bit different from the past but we still chatted about a lot of things and she also started to share more of her childhood stories. Soon it was time for me to turn around and as she started massaging my stomach, my hands were on roaming mode again. No rejection from her as I go under her clothes, but her arms were very strategically placed to prevent me from reaching the front of her bra. I pretended to try to go in awkward angles to reach it while she was still blocking it. Then we made eye contact and both of us gave a small chuckle.

Me (pointing at my lil bro and whispering): Still remember?
ML: Huh?
Me: Exploding....

She gave a blank look at first, then I think she recalled the "promise". Out comes the death glare again while I smiled like a child at her. She shakes her head and mouth the words "not here". I nodded back and we continue with some other small talks, but this time round, I didn't roam her body anymore. Soon it was time for our routine again, but as I sat up this time, I decided to try something new instead of just leaning on her breasts. I turned around to face her instead and whispered

Me: My neck is ok, but here is still aching a bit
ML: Where?
Me (pointing to my heart): Here

She gave me a "fake angry" look before breaking into a gentle smile. I then initiated to hug her and she seemed a bit hesitant, but then allowed me to hug her. I'm sure she felt my hardon, but didn't comment or push away. I tried to kiss her then, but she turned her head away. Thinking this may not be the best place, I let go of her and signalled that I will wait for her at the back. She nodded and quickly left the room. Changed, paid up and then I went to the back to wait for her. She appeared soon after and as usual, we kept our distance until we reach the carpark, where she followed me to where I parked my car. We quickly got in

Me: Straight to your house again?
ML: Maybe we can spend a bit more time together.

Wa! I got excited hearing that and I think it's a visible reaction as she slapped my arm

ML: Don't think too much, let's just go somewhere a bit more quiet to chat.
Me: Hmm... maybe a room will be nice?

This time, she pinched me real hard and I shouted out in pain. She then gleefully said

ML: See if you still dare to suggest such things
Me: Sorry queen, how about the park over at XXX?
ML: Anything, I don't know these places, just get out of here fast

I drove out like a maniac and soon we reach the park, with us holding hands along the way. We chatted a bit along the way, with me trying to figure out her likes and dislikes. After we exit the car, I went over and held her hand. We slowly strolled in silence at first, then I decide to break the ice

Me: You know, I still don't know your real name, just your working name
ML: ... Is that important?
Me: Yes, at your workplace you always say I'm your customer, so after your work I want to be your friend, so I don't want to call you by your work name

She stayed silent for a while before telling me her name, and as though she's worried that I might not believe her, she started to try to get her workpass out to show me. I quickly stopped her

Me: You don't have to show me anything. I trust you and more importantly, I will call you by whatever you want

I then called her by her name and she gently responded, but I could feel her hand grabbing mine just that bit tighter. As we strolled, we saw some benches and I picked one in a place that is not too bright, but also not too dim.

Me: Let's sit for a bit?

As we sit down, there was a bit of awkward silence. I looked over at her face and then started to gently stroke her face while she still remained silent

Me: Tell me, what's your impression of me at first and has it changed?

She started laughing and suddenly has a lot of things to say

ML: I always thought that you are the 好色 type, just that you are not too rude. (I'm censoring the rest of her comments in case it gives me away :) )

Me: Wa, once you start to comment about me, you can't stop
ML: Yes, who tell you to keep trying to touch me?

We both laugh and then I take the opportunity to lean forward to kiss her and this time she returned the kiss. After frenching for a while we broke off the kiss

Me: See? I can don't touch you too.

We laughed again and she gently rested her head on my shoulders. We stay in that way for a while.

ML: Do you want me to help you feel comfortable?
Me: Only if you are willing.
ML: Then no
Me: OK

She suddenly sit up straight and looked at me in surprise

ML: Are you sure?
Me: Yes, I care for you and your feelings, more so than I thought I will

We both stayed silent for quite a long while after that, maybe 10 mins? Just holding hands and looking around and sometimes at each other

Me: Shall we go? Mosquitoes
ML: Yes let's go

As we slowly strolled back to the car, she suddenly stopped and hugged me. I hugged her back and she whispered (more like saying very softly rather than a deliberate whisper)

ML: Let's go over there where it's not so bright
Me: You sure?

She nodded and we walked over to another bench where it's a lot dimmer than the one where we had originally rested. Once seated, we were like possessed and started frenching wildly and groping each other (finally, she's groping and touching me all over too). She slowly rested her hand on my crotch area and started rubbing over it. She then fumbled to pull down my bermudas and after a while her hands are inside it and just outside my briefs

ML: What should I do now?

The question was so abrupt that I was caught by surprised and looked at her, and we both laugh.

Me: Hmm, hard to imagine you are a mother (I'm taking a gamble with this question really as she may feel offended, but I'm doing it anyway as she's also aware that I have been to other MPs before for my release)
ML (giving an annoyed look): I have never done it like this before
Me: You mean you are willing to do it with me here?

She pulled out her hand to slap my arm again. I acted pitiful again while she just smirked and then I grabbed her breasts

Me: Pull down my underwear and stroke me?

She stayed silent but complied and soon her hand was on my lil bro! As she stroked, it wasn't really comfortable. Though I had a lot of precum, her hand was dry and I think I may get abrasions soon if she carries on

Me: Not enough liquid
ML: Where to find?
Me: Let's go to the car

Without waiting for her answer, I started to stand up and put back my briefs and bermudas and we hurried back to the car. Once inside, I turned on the engine to fog the glass. While waiting, we started groping again and I tried to roam to her pussy. She resisted at first, but slowly allowed my hands to go underneath her panties and she was so wet! I fingered outside her pussy for a while and she started moaning softly.

Me: You are so wet

She stayed silent except for the occasional moan, and I was fingering her outside the pussy without inserting any fingers in, just rubbing across he pussy slits. She suddenly trembled slightly (I guessed she had an O?) and let out a loud moan. She then seemed to be more self aware and looked away and also tried to shift her body away. I was rock hard by then.

Me: Do you like this?
ML (nodding her head): Yes it felt good
Me (got some tissue from the car and handed it to her): Let's go after you clean up
ML: What about you?
Me: Not today, we are meeting every week right? I really want to be in you now, and I'm not sure if both of us can control too. I don't want to be not able to see you all because of tonight

She didn't say anything while I wiped my hands with the tissue. We adjusted our clothing and I soon drove out, holding hands with her again. We soon reached her car park and went to the same dim corner, but this time we didn't kiss or grope, just holding hands and listening to the radio. After a while, she said that she got to go and I just nodded my head while looking at her.

ML: Will you come next week again?
Me: Yes, and you still don't want to give me your contact number?
ML: No, let's keep it this way.
Me: Aren't you afraid that I will just disappear?
ML: ... Yes, but I'm more afraid that I will become reliant on your presence.
Me: I see
ML: And thank you for just now, you are right, something may have happened just now if we continue.
ML: Isn't that what you want though?
Me: If you are just any other girl, yes. But I care for you more than I thought I ever will, and I will not hurt you. So if we are ever to do it, I want it to be a nice and memorable first time between us, not some impulse of the moment thing that can probably even stop us from meeting in future

She smiled at me gently, so gently that it sort of melts my heart.
ML: I will not stay here you know
Me: Yes, and I will not move overseas too, not while my parents are still here
ML: Do you think there can be any good outcome for us?
Me: I don't know. But are you willing to be with me during your time in Sg at least?
ML: ... I don't know too, I can't answer you now
Me: Ok I understand
ML: Maybe we should take a break and stop seeing?
Me: No, I can't do that

She stayed silent before saying that she really gotto go and open the car door. As she exited, I was wondering what else to say, but in the end I just said a good night. She turned back, smile at me

ML: Good night, and you can DIY yourself later
Me: I will think of you if I do that

She laughed this time instead and
ML: See you next week. I will miss you.

With that she quickly walked away.

Will update what happens during my last visit to her.

CheongingEdge
03-10-2019, 05:18 PM
Actually I have been thinking if I should update this thread further, not cos of the different opinions here (I am happy that bros are sharing their views), but more because I'm also a bit concerned that I may leak details that can pinpoint her working location or even worse, her identity. In the end decided to continue at least for now, and everyone is entitled to their views. It's also getting a bit hard to do timely updates here as work is getting busier too (and I am actually very thankful for her companionship as she can really let me be relaxed around her).

Some may feel I'm a bastard while others may think differently and it's sort of nice to see different bros expressing their own views without resorting to name-calling or personal attacks like other threads or forums.

Anyway, up till now, this ML still refused to take any gifts from me, as she had shared that it's for the better that we keep it to pure companionship. She will not feel that she's doing this for the benefits while I will also need not worry that she's out for my money. She had also so far been very mindful not to ask where I work, stay etc. I actually asked her this, why isn't she interested in these and she said that she's not that naive, she had heard of stories of how such relationship can end in unhappy ways and she will rather not ask at all then risk me giving her a false identity to prevent unhappy fallouts involving my family or at my workplace. She's really one of the most attractive MLs I have ever met, not in terms of looks or what, but in terms of how considerate she is. So I'm also quite certain that I will not do things to hurt her, and definitely will not be a pump and dump case.

tallsynn
04-10-2019, 12:16 AM
Great update, TS. Happy to read your new update.

Ya, please save guard and cherish her while she' still here. Keep the relationship as pure as possible. Best of luck!

Quintoa
04-10-2019, 12:40 AM
Nice update TS, hoping for more :)

waaaaaa
04-10-2019, 07:21 AM
Just update ba. Dun have to be swayed by our comment here.

acidicavex
04-10-2019, 09:32 AM
It your call bro respect your thought to keep yourself and hers privacy. If you ever stop than i hope thing go on in a nice way btw u and her for the time she is in Sg. Make it a memorable one for both of you. I very sure there always other interesting post or some interesting Gal might appear post photo and teasing the bros.

So end of it your call no one is pointing a gun.

just in case u decided to stop good luck with u and her.

Yardstick
04-10-2019, 06:05 PM
TS, You have done nothing right nor wrong. It is your choice to take the steps you choose. We can comment all we want but we are not you nor have the right to tell you to do this or that. In the end, you are the one to deal with the consequences too. Good or Bad, you should just do what your instincts tell you to do and enjoy the journey while it lasts.

I had a similar relationship with a KTV girl once many years back. Even though the relationship lasted only 1 week as she was caught and had her student pass revoked, we both enjoyed the company of each other for that short 1 week. The walks and talks and meals we had together as friends.

diputs1269
04-10-2019, 09:14 PM
TS fate have arranged both of you to meet so just enjoy your time with her.

And please don't forget to update your story, cheers!

aedward12345
04-10-2019, 11:21 PM
Gratz to TS. Confirmed gf not fb. Kudos

KTVbuddy
05-10-2019, 07:38 AM
great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.

Medicatedoil
05-10-2019, 12:59 PM
This isn't to hijack TS great story.
But i was kinda lucky ML had a husband in Singapore should be local n cant stand

Understand had a child from previous marriage in china also here.

Anyway the similar few opening rounds as TS before i convinced her to go hotel. She really needed it

otamay
05-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Shiok meetup, anticipate more juicy encounter. More updates please

xiasangju
05-10-2019, 04:10 PM
looking forward to the next update!

CheongingEdge
07-10-2019, 09:14 AM
Hi bros, I will not be updating this thread anymore. Just to share that I met with her yesterday night again and we have decided to try for a short term relationship while she’s still in SG. Thanks for all the support and opinions, and I will just say that (at least for my part) there’s no false promises about the future, just enjoying each other’s company. We both expect this relationship to end when she goes back to her country and just hope to spend some quality time together every week.

She’s also still struggling with how much intimacy is comfortable for her, so in the meantime will still need to look for outlets to release my pressure esop if she’s not going full with me, so if I ask for contracts please don’t ignore me Bros! :)

acidicavex
07-10-2019, 09:16 AM
No worry bro enjoy the short term RS she sound like a great gem hahahah i am sure the bros will share temp relieve for u.

Have a great one and good luck :)

Hi bros, I will not be updating this thread anymore. Just to share that I met with her yesterday night again and we have decided to try for a short term relationship while she’s still in SG. Thanks for all the support and opinions, and I will just say that (at least for my part) there’s no false promises about the future, just enjoying each other’s company. We both expect this relationship to end when she goes back to her country and just hope to spend some quality time together every week.

She’s also still struggling with how much intimacy is comfortable for her, so in the meantime will still need to look for outlets to release my pressure esop if she’s not going full with me, so if I ask for contracts please don’t ignore me Bros! :)

sexcision
07-10-2019, 09:18 AM

All the best to you bro!

otamay
07-10-2019, 09:29 AM
Enjoy yourself to your fullest and good luck to you.

pppp0
07-10-2019, 09:49 AM
All the best to both you, but, dun break her heart too.

sky_liner2
07-10-2019, 12:16 PM
THE END.......of this story but keep it going bro, best wishes to you.

Bangster
07-10-2019, 03:08 PM
不在乎天长地久

只在乎曾经拥有

TheBob
07-10-2019, 03:52 PM
Good luck to you, though disappointed no more updates.

lycan1986
07-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Nice story. Sad to end like this but on the other side good to hear your news. Happy Relationship and Good Luck Bro

borget
07-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Thanks for sharing TS, very well written :)

CheongingEdge
07-10-2019, 04:31 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes!

Kovovo
07-10-2019, 09:04 PM
This is a great example of how to convert a legit tuina lady indeed. Thks TS for penning it down.

Rodalph
07-10-2019, 09:18 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes!

Very good story bro, thanks!

DarkSlayerV
07-10-2019, 11:37 PM
thank you bro for your great story, really enjoyed reading it. hope everything turns out smooth and sweet during her time in SG! :D

FatMan
08-10-2019, 05:59 AM
Good Luck Bro, thanks for all the sharing.

whatisphi
09-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Tks for sharing TS

s_lim79
11-10-2019, 10:07 PM
Waiting for next update.. nice reading..

ibanezjem555
12-10-2019, 01:04 AM
Understand Bro TS. Take care !

Docow1000
14-10-2019, 04:28 PM
story good while it lasted. thanks for sharing!

CheongingEdge
14-10-2019, 05:36 PM
Wow thanks for all the well wishes, really didn’t expect it. Thought will get scolded for not continuing instead.

So far things are good with her though it’s really too short a duration to assess. Went out with her today, she insisted on going somewhere further from her house and workplace.

Thought of bringing her to city area, but she wanted to go HDB neighbourhood instead, saying things are expensive in city including meals. So we had lunch at a hawker center, spend some time just walking around the area and she bought her daily necessities from those value shop (she don’t allow me to hold her hands outside though).

The only treat she allowed from me so far was buying her a tub of ice cream (real ice cream, not the ones that are described in the form). Had to go off soon after that as I had a meeting at 3pm.

And for those who are interested, I had not upped her yet, though I think it’s getting close as she’s dropping hints that maybe we should get condoms in case things gets out of control.

Somehow now I’m not in a rush though, just walking around with her also feel relaxing though I will prefer it if I have less work messages to disturb my time with her :)

genred
14-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Nice share bro, hope you get to up her soon :)

redflower7988
14-10-2019, 07:52 PM
companionship does not come easy, regardless where you found it. glad that you found someone whom you feel comfortable around.

slientasshole
14-10-2019, 11:26 PM
all e best bro

mogibecrod
15-10-2019, 12:00 AM
All e best ts!! Salute u

dman19
15-10-2019, 01:44 AM
Great story right there bro. All the best for both of you. Take your time to up her... sometimes it feels different after everything happens too fast

Capricorn69
15-10-2019, 03:34 PM
Wow thanks for all the well wishes, really didn’t expect it. Thought will get scolded for not continuing instead.

So far things are good with her though it’s really too short a duration to assess. Went out with her today, she insisted on going somewhere further from her house and workplace.

Thought of bringing her to city area, but she wanted to go HDB neighbourhood instead, saying things are expensive in city including meals. So we had lunch at a hawker center, spend some time just walking around the area and she bought her daily necessities from those value shop (she don’t allow me to hold her hands outside though).

The only treat she allowed from me so far was buying her a tub of ice cream (real ice cream, not the ones that are described in the form). Had to go off soon after that as I had a meeting at 3pm.

And for those who are interested, I had not upped her yet, though I think it’s getting close as she’s dropping hints that maybe we should get condoms in case things gets out of control.

Somehow now I’m not in a rush though, just walking around with her also feel relaxing though I will prefer it if I have less work messages to disturb my time with her :)

Good luck. Tell us when you up her :)

myluckyguy
15-10-2019, 03:49 PM

thanks for good sharing. up u for good work and effort :D

mrbiggg
15-10-2019, 05:44 PM
All the best TS!

jadeded69
17-10-2019, 11:05 PM
Great story. Good luck bro! I still hope to hear yr updates when u progress with her!

madpig88
18-10-2019, 05:15 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

meijipcc
19-10-2019, 05:23 AM
really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.

Ray06
19-10-2019, 05:40 AM
Maybe one day TS back to share he has up her and enjoying his life. :p

lalaliang
19-10-2019, 10:09 AM
I don’t think there’s special there, their clients has quite a number of ladies too. I’m thinking what she meant was to get another person to massage me so that she don’t have to handle my groping

Wow bro u are real lucky as for a clean shop the lady could have gotten u into trouble
Edit: thanks for sharing your experience.. hope u can share more .. for example dont mention the name of malls u go etc.

KTVbuddy
23-10-2019, 08:20 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this story.

CheongingEdge
01-11-2019, 10:44 AM
Just a quick update, finally managed to make love to her a few days back. Got the condoms and hinted heavily to her that I have them, in the end we spent a night together in a hotel (she was panicking about what to say if her housemates ask her).

Her moans are really soft and shy sounding at first, but halfway through, she allowed me to take off the condoms as I complained that there's no feeling and she was moaning so loudly that I think the room next door can hear us. :cool:

Promised that I will not cum in her, but it was a close shave as when I told her that I'm about to cum, she use her legs to grab me tighter instead although she was saying "don't shoot inside". Big head took over and I pulled out though.

Still remembered how she hugged me after that and asked me what else I enjoyed. We ended up watching some JAV together (wow, I will really never imagine that she will be like this) and she said she will try BJ on me and allow me to cum in her mouth. When I asked her if she will swallow, she gave me the death glare for a while before saying "depends on how it taste".

Storing my ammo for this weekend to fill her mouth up and see if she swallows :)

acidicavex
01-11-2019, 10:56 AM
wow congratz bro nice update yeah i heard for PRC it not a common thing for them "BJ" glad she more than willing to try stuff with you.
enjoy the time while she is in Sg :D

Just a quick update, finally managed to make love to her a few days back. Got the condoms and hinted heavily to her that I have them, in the end we spent a night together in a hotel (she was panicking about what to say if her housemates ask her).

Her moans are really soft and shy sounding at first, but halfway through, she allowed me to take off the condoms as I complained that there's no feeling and she was moaning so loudly that I think the room next door can hear us. :cool:

Promised that I will not cum in her, but it was a close shave as when I told her that I'm about to cum, she use her legs to grab me tighter instead although she was saying "don't shoot inside". Big head took over and I pulled out though.

Still remembered how she hugged me after that and asked me what else I enjoyed. We ended up watching some JAV together (wow, I will really never imagine that she will be like this) and she said she will try BJ on me and allow me to cum in her mouth. When I asked her if she will swallow, she gave me the death glare for a while before saying "depends on how it taste".

Storing my ammo for this weekend to fill her mouth up and see if she swallows :)

Capricorn69
01-11-2019, 04:40 PM
That's great ! Can't wait for the next update :)

r.fowler
01-11-2019, 05:16 PM
wow congratz bro nice update yeah i heard for PRC it not a common thing for them "BJ" glad she more than willing to try stuff with you.

i fully agreed.

otamay
01-11-2019, 09:56 PM
Congrats TS, finally your effort and persistence paid off and netted a gems.

mike3329
01-11-2019, 11:02 PM
Just a quick update, finally managed to make love to her a few days back.

Great update indeed, Got hard just reading it and imagining what you were doing.

Do tell us about the forthcoming BJ and particularly the CIM and swallow if it works out! :D

diputs1269
02-11-2019, 11:10 PM
Lucky find by TS, can enjoy till her permit expire, cheers!

ml1138
03-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Wow! such nice encounter not to missed...:D

myluckyguy
03-11-2019, 10:24 AM
thanks for update TS, now I am hard and need release:D

OvilgyFother
03-11-2019, 02:34 PM
Very nice share TS, thanks!

CheongingEdge
04-11-2019, 10:23 AM

Just dropped her off near her house while I’m drinking coffee and getting ready for my meeting soon so do a quick update.

Not sure how true it is, but she told me she had never given BJ to anyone before. Guess she feels enough for me to let me try it yesterday.

BJ skills are terrible to be honest, think she’s just imitating the JAV scenes of bobbing her head up and down, but the mouth wasn’t “tight” enough and there’s not much feel other than looking at her try her best to give me a decent BJ. Went on for a while before I stopped her and told her I want to be in her. She asked “not cumming into my mouth” and I replied “lots of room for improvement” and we both laugh before i taught her where to improve. After listening, she slapped me hard on my arm and said “that’s my first time, I will never do it for another guy”. I laugh and touch her face and started fenching her before pushing her down and then entering her.

Told her I want to cum in her today, she panicked a bit and keep saying no. Repeated it as I continued pumping, she’s still saying no and can see that she’s trying to assess whether I’m serious. I stopped pumping for a bit and told her either it’s inside or on her face. She looked shocked and then say “so this is the real you?”. Said yes, I’m a pervert in bed and told her to let go of her inhibition too

She hesitated a while as I slowly resume my pumping and suddenly she told me to Cum inside her, she had heard of mourning after pills and she still take them tmr. But in the end I pulled out and sprayed on the mattress. After resting a while, she asked me why I didn’t cum inside her, told her I don’t want to risk her health by taking such medicine. Seemed to score more points with her with this reply as she cuddled up to me and said “only for you, you can do whatever you want to me. I don’t care if you are a pervert”.

We laughed again and I told her I need to sleep soon for a morning meeting tmr. As she hugged me, she told me once again “use me how you like, I want to remember all these things that I will only do with you”. It sort of makes me sad the way she said it, but I nodded and before I can speak, she even said “before I go home, I want you to cum inside me at least once. I want to feel your seeds inside me”.

I didn’t reply to that as I’m thinking about the implications if she was to get pregnant but just gently kiss her. This morning, as I’m driving her back, she repeated her desire for me to cum inside her, and said “if you think I’m trying to make myself pregnant to tie you to me, then just get the pills yourself and I will take it before and after we make love. I don’t want any other kids, but I just want to know that we have done what any closest couple has done and feel your warmth inside”.

So now in a dilemma, I really want to just shoot inside but some gals I have been with have really strong reactions after taking morning after pills. And I’m also scared she will be more sticky, realised she slipped in a few “husband (老公)” in her conversation with me, not a good sign :(

myluckyguy
04-11-2019, 10:31 AM
good morning TS, thanks for the update :D

acidicavex
04-11-2019, 10:38 AM
Yeah bro frankly not only have chinese male friend la also female one that chat before both parties express the same they are very conservative towards all this sexual pattern like bf, cathbath, ass rimming etc. HOwever they pick it up thru AV mostly when they are away from China. A ML mention she learn how to BJ and realise men nipple are as sensitive as woman when she is here in Sg.

Anyway i think the lower part doesn't look or sound good bro when the "老公" is use. I was thinking abit too fast for her to be so willingly. But never know but if u are single just play along and see. But if you are not available hmm might be good to draw a line soon.

So now in a dilemma, I really want to just shoot inside but some gals I have been with have really strong reactions after taking morning after pills. And I’m also scared she will be more sticky, realised she slipped in a few “husband (老公)” in her conversation with me, not a good sign :(

Docow1000
04-11-2019, 11:07 AM
congrats! converted :D

Tai_zi21
04-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Think she has fallen in love with u... my advise is enjoy while it last cos eventually 1 day she will go back home to be with her family and kid :)

Medicatedoil
04-11-2019, 01:21 PM
Well done bro thanks for the update.
Choose your timing lah if wanna make deposit inside

drslump99
04-11-2019, 01:43 PM
treat her nice and treat her good, treat her well during her time here.
She has gathered courage to be with you, do dont go around breaking her heart.
but remind her that this is only a FWB arangement, unless you guys deceided to take a step forward

Bangster
04-11-2019, 02:14 PM
Congrats TS

Tread carefully though

Thank you for the efforts to update us regularly

Jiayou

Jay Chou
04-11-2019, 02:39 PM
Just dropped her off near her house while I’m drinking coffee and getting ready for my meeting soon so do a quick update.

Not sure how true it is, but she told me she had never given BJ to anyone before. Guess she feels enough for me to let me try it yesterday.

BJ skills are terrible to be honest, think she’s just imitating the JAV scenes of bobbing her head up and down, but the mouth wasn’t “tight” enough and there’s not much feel other than looking at her try her best to give me a decent BJ. Went on for a while before I stopped her and told her I want to be in her. She asked “not cumming into my mouth” and I replied “lots of room for improvement” and we both laugh before i taught her where to improve. After listening, she slapped me hard on my arm and said “that’s my first time, I will never do it for another guy”. I laugh and touch her face and started fenching her before pushing her down and then entering her.

Told her I want to cum in her today, she panicked a bit and keep saying no. Repeated it as I continued pumping, she’s still saying no and can see that she’s trying to assess whether I’m serious. I stopped pumping for a bit and told her either it’s inside or on her face. She looked shocked and then say “so this is the real you?”. Said yes, I’m a pervert in bed and told her to let go of her inhibition too

She hesitated a while as I slowly resume my pumping and suddenly she told me to Cum inside her, she had heard of mourning after pills and she still take them tmr. But in the end I pulled out and sprayed on the mattress. After resting a while, she asked me why I didn’t cum inside her, told her I don’t want to risk her health by taking such medicine. Seemed to score more points with her with this reply as she cuddled up to me and said “only for you, you can do whatever you want to me. I don’t care if you are a pervert”.

We laughed again and I told her I need to sleep soon for a morning meeting tmr. As she hugged me, she told me once again “use me how you like, I want to remember all these things that I will only do with you”. It sort of makes me sad the way she said it, but I nodded and before I can speak, she even said “before I go home, I want you to cum inside me at least once. I want to feel your seeds inside me”.

I didn’t reply to that as I’m thinking about the implications if she was to get pregnant but just gently kiss her. This morning, as I’m driving her back, she repeated her desire for me to cum inside her, and said “if you think I’m trying to make myself pregnant to tie you to me, then just get the pills yourself and I will take it before and after we make love. I don’t want any other kids, but I just want to know that we have done what any closest couple has done and feel your warmth inside”.

Up u bro. 😊