PDA

View Full Version : Alicia Me

whelan22
15-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Hi all,

I've been following the forums for a few years now, and really enjoy reading about everyone's adventures, real-life or otherwise. And now, the time has come for me to give back and share my own true story.

About a year ago, I got to know this girl from one of the local junior colleges. As an alumnus of the school, I still keep in touch with what's going on there and am also involved in some of the school's IT initiatives. This is how I met Alicia.

The funny thing is that I actually got to know her online first before meeting her. While discussing work-related issues (she was the head of the JC's Internet club or something), I found that she was quite eloquent and mature for her 18 years. But it being an IT club, no one could blame me for assuming that she was some sort of a geek, haha.

So anyway, the months passed and we got along quite well. But due to our busy schedules (I was in my third year of uni and she was taking her A-levels then), we never got a chance to meet until one fine day in July 2006. It was at a coffee place in town, nothing too fancy. When I reached there, I gave her a call.

"Hi, Alicia? It's me. Are you here yet?"

"Yep I am. Just look out for the girl in uniform, haha."

And there she was: not looking like a geek at all.

This is my first attempt at a story, so all comments and feedback are welcome!

P/S: I wanted to name the thread "Alicia & Me" but it seems that ampersands do not appear properly. Will a kind moderator please help to change the "&" to "And"? Thanks!

whelan22
15-08-2007, 09:23 AM
Alicia was sitting at one of the tables of the coffee place, which was quite crowded for that time of day (a Thursday afternoon, if I remember correctly). Dressed in the JC uniform that I remember so well, she was the epitome of the typical schoolgirl - retainers, ponytail, sneakers with ankle socks. I wouldn't say she was exactly hot, but pleasant looking definitely.

It was a bit awkward at first as it was our first face-to-face meeting, but eventually we warmed up to each other and had a really good time talking about stuff. As I previously mentioned, her thinking is quite mature for her age, and I didn't feel like I was talking to my kid cousin or something. ;)

The hours flew and before long it was time to leave as I had other dinner plans. But before that, she said: "I need to go to the spa at the shopping centre opposite to make an appointment for me and my mum... do you mind walking with me?"

As I was still a bit early, I agreed. And this was the first hint I got that she was a rich kid, as the spa was really posh and high-class. The staff greeted her by name (she must be a regular there) and she booked a private room for the coming Sunday. Then I asked her: "Do you need a ride home? It's on the way."

(It really was; she lives about a ten-minute drive away.)

"Really? That'll be cool!"

So I drove her home to her detached house in the north-east of the island. Quite a nice place I must say! As I put the car to "Park" gear and engaged the handbrake, I said: "OK here you are! It was good to meet you finally, Alicia."

She replied: "Me too. Dude you're awesome!"

And she leaned over and gave me a friendly hug before saying goodbye and going home. I caught a whiff of her scent; it was my favourite Ralph Lauren perfume mixed with a little... how do I describe it... the scent of a girl after a day at school? Not unpleasant at all, haha.

There would be more meetups, I was sure.

And I was right of course.

flamekid
15-08-2007, 09:24 AM
hehe 1st to camp! love jc stories! ;)

whelan22
15-08-2007, 10:07 AM
In that hot July month of last year, I was enjoying the last few weeks of my precious holidays. Having not much to do, I decided to ask Alicia out again, this time on a day when she had no school.

I drove up to her house and gave her a call, and she said: "Coming coming!" The automatic gate whirred open and there I saw her, looking very different from the last time I saw her!

I think a lot of bros will agree with me when I say that schoolgirls these days look very different in uniform as opposed to civilian wear. While she looked really guai and demure in her JC uniform and ponytail the last time, today Alicia was dressed in a green spaghetti-strap dress and low kitten heels. With a little makeup, her girl-next-door looks were suitably enhanced and she looked quite pretty.

Oh, and also... the dress was figure-hugging and had a low neckline, and for the first time, I noticed that she had a great figure for an 18-year-old. Those full B-cups were damn inviting and I really had to try hard not to stare.

The rest of the day was pleasant, just went to town and had dessert and stuff. I learnt that she really loves chocolate, like a lot of girls heheh. Unfortunately, I had to head to the airport to pick my dad up from overseas so our outing ended in the early evening.

The good part is coming up next...

whelan22
15-08-2007, 10:25 AM
I didn't have any plans the following weekend, was stuck at home with nothing much to do. So I messaged Alicia to ask if she was free to meet me.

She replied: "I'm with my classmates now at Balcony. Do you want to join us?"

I decided against it. Although I knew there would be (other) hot young chicks there, I also figured there would be annoying 18-year-old boys there who would probably be wondering what this old man (aka ME) was trying to do with their hot friend Alicia, haha.

She texted me again: "Hmm, like that ah... or you come and pick me from The Heeren? We can go for dessert... I'll just let my friends entertain themselves : ) "

As you would expect, I replied in the affirmative, and sped down the CTE in a good mood.

She was there at the taxi stand waiting for me when I pulled up. One thing I must say about Alicia is that she has really good fashion sense. Unlike the typical Singapore teen who is perpetually in t-shirts and shorts or denim skirts, she is more into dresses and heels... which suits me fine of course. That evening, she was wearing a printed spaghetti strap top and knee-length skirt. As she got into the car, I caught a whiff of her Ralph perfume again, and my heart pounded just a little faster.

I complimented her on her dressing, and she asked where we were going.

"Hmm, care for more drinks? Let's go to the east, town is too crowded."

And so we headed to the Siglap area for drinks, she having some sort of a mocktail and I had just the one beer (don't drink and drive, bros). However, she had already imbibed a couple of drinks while at Balcony so the mocktail made her a little giddy, she told me. Soon she was a little quiet, not saying much... and I made my move.

I sat close to her and said: "Alicia, are you alright?" She nodded slowly and before I knew it, she rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I smiled and put a friendly arm around her and patted her gently.

"Erm... can you send me home? I'm quite sleepy now," she said softly. I paid the bill and slowly walked her back to the car.

As we reached the car, I said: "Do you want to sit in the car and rest a while before I drive you home?" She said OK, and...

"Can we sit at the back? I think I need to lie down."

michael_368
15-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Bro,

Good story, camping here..I missed those sch days.:D

whelan22
15-08-2007, 10:38 AM
I opened the rear car door and carefully guided her so she wouldn't bang her head. She drowsily murmured her thanks and plopped herself on the seat. I got in from the other side and sat close to her.

She suddenly rested her head on my chest and put an arm around me... a gesture which I reciprocated. It was a wonderfully exciting feeling to be able to smell her slightly tousled long hair, gently caress the back of her smooth neck, and most of all, to feel her soft B-cups nestled against me.

I patted her gently like you would a baby, and before long I was kissing her hair and her forehead. She did not push me away; maybe she was too groggy but I took it as a go-ahead sign anyway!

My lips moved to her cheeks; that was the first time I noticed that she has this really cute habit of turning her face to meet my kiss, haha. The subtle action emboldened me, and our lips brushed against each other. It eventually developed into a full-on kiss; she seemed perfectly comfortable, pressing her lips against mine and even probing my mouth with her hot tongue.

After a few minutes of tongue-fighting, she suddenly stopped. Looking into my eyes, she asked: "Is this wrong? Do you like it because I'm young?"

Well, what can I say!

I replied calmly that it somehow just felt right... and oh yes it most definitely did.

We kissed again, and this time our bodies were pressed together in heat. My shaking hands started to roam her warm figure and soon they were under her spaghetti top and under her bra. She gasped a little as I found her nipples and felt them harden under my touch. But there were more surprises to come...

As I put my hand under her skirt and rested it on her thigh, I could feel her involuntarily spreading her legs a little. And when I touched her at the spot between her thighs, I got a shock - she was totally drenched in her own juices.

"Alicia.. you're so fucking wet..."

"All.. because of you lah..."

End of part one. Hope you bros like the story so far. Shall I continue?

donjean
15-08-2007, 10:43 AM
a good start up....
bring me back to those ages....

pokeman71
15-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Embaress to say, i have not up a JC girl before. Bro, you are good

block11
15-08-2007, 11:52 AM
nice encounter bro.... young girl + car action = i like :D

whelan22
15-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Thanks to the bros here for the encouraging words as well as the bro who upped me. I shall continue my story!

Part Two

Nothing much else happened that night; for one, I'm not the kind of guy who will take advantage of a girl when she's drunk. No matter how horny I was feeling at the time, I did not want to regret it the next day. Alicia was a sweet young girl and I didn't want to feel guilty or lose her as a friend.

The next time we met up, it was really for dessert. (The last time we went for drinks instead because the dessert cafe was already closed at the time we reached.) By this time we were already quite comfortable with each other. Alicia is the affectionate sort, and she told me she doesn't understand why people in Singapore are so uptight about showing physical affection for their friends and loved ones. What did I say? Of course I agreed vehemently lah :P

As we sat next to each other and shared our chocolate mudpie, I felt myself being strongly attracted to her. There was something about her sexy Ralph scent and her affectionate nature that I found very alluring. And I also could not forget how her perky breasts felt in my hand, under her top...

"Hello, what's on your mind?" Alicia's slightly husky voice broke me out of my daydream (or wetdream?). I merely smiled and forked another mouthful of mudpie into her mouth as she stuck her tongue out playfully.

We were almost done with the dessert when she said to me: "You know something... tell you a secret.

"Chocolate really turns me on."

The look in her eyes was priceless. Never before had any girl said something like that to me, and an 18-year-old teenage girl at that. Without a word, she pulled my face close and frenched me hungrily, in full view of everyone in the cafe.

She broke off the kiss abruptly, just as my hand wandered to her hemline. "Oh s**t, cannot like that. I'm in uniform." I laughed wickedly and wagged a finger at her. "Naughty girl you."

"Naughty because of you lor," she retorted and punched me playfully.

bigmannow
15-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Renting HDB flat here:)

AD69
15-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Nice story. Looking for the next installment of the story. :D

whelan22
15-08-2007, 01:11 PM
thanks for your comments guys. i have a talk to attend later this afternoon, promise to write more before the day ends. :)

PromiseMe
15-08-2007, 03:28 PM
thanks for your comments guys. i have a talk to attend later this afternoon, promise to write more before the day ends. :)

Ok....Waiting for your steamy story:D

trieste
15-08-2007, 03:29 PM
great story... will up you one day when i can.

Camping for more.

Pestman
15-08-2007, 04:03 PM
bro, nice story..camping here:)

pokeman71
15-08-2007, 04:38 PM
We want more

techienator
15-08-2007, 05:29 PM
more pls.. keep the story coming.. :)

whelan22
15-08-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm back from my seminar! The story continues...

Alicia was in her JC's (also my JC a long time ago) Arts faculty and Drama Club. The seniors were putting up a final performance, sort of a last hurrah before they stepped down and concentrated on the A-levels. The event was held on a warm Saturday night in early August last year, and she invited me to go.

She had to reach school in the early afternoon for final rehearsal, so of course I didn't go with her lah. But at about 4pm that day, she texted me: "Can you do me a big favour? I forgot to bring a nicer top to wear. I'm supposed to be emcee-ing for the night so need to wear a bit nicer. Can you go to my place and help me bring a top to school? I will ask my maid to pack it... thanks : )"

Since her place is only 10 minutes away, I said no problem. Left home slightly earlier than planned to make the short detour to her house, and got a paper bag from her maid (really awkward and weird, but nevermind). As I got into the car I took a peek into the bag: it was a sexy spaghetti-strap v-neck top with some sparkly bits. Not bad at all...

The performance was held in the JC itself, so I drove myself down to those very familiar premises. I was supposed to collect my ticket from the door, so I gave my name to a cute girl who said: "Oh, you're Alicia's friend! Here's your ticket..." and she winked not-so-silently to her friend who was also in charge of ticketing. Girls... :rollseyes:

The night's event consisted of several short performances by groups of seniors from the Drama Club. Alicia appeared on stage to loud applause, think she was really quite popular in school. (Why was I not surprised...) She was wearing the top which I passed to her earlier; she spotted me in the fifth row and winked at me.

Alicia's group was the second last to perform; her role was one of a lady doctor. Dressed smartly in a pantsuit and the ubiquitous doctor's robe, I must say she was the hottest young doctor I had ever seen. While she's easygoing and generally a very warm person, on stage she was totally someone else. Her character was cold, calculating and devastatingly sexy. I could feel myself being turned on subconsciously.

The performances ended at around 11pm. As she went backstage and I didn't know what to do or where to go next, she SMSed me: "Thanks for coming. Want to go for a coffee somewhere? Then you can take me home later :P " So I waited for her at the porch and waited for her to get changed. A while later she emerged and gave some goodbye hugs to her friends before hopping into my car. I could feel many curious stares from them; they must be wondering who was this mysterious guy whisking Alicia off. Haha... they had no idea what was going to happen next.

whelan22
15-08-2007, 07:17 PM
With the radio blasting out loud and me speeding down the expressway, we headed to Changi Airport as the coffee place there was open 24 hours. On the way there, she stretched herself on the car seat and yawned: "Man, I 'm so tired." I patted her on the head and replied: "Don't worry, I'm sure the coffee will do the trick!" And I quickly moved my hand from her head to her shoulder and put my fingers under the spaghetti strap. Nothing under there! Maybe she was not wearing...?

Anyway, we had our coffee as we always do and I gave her my novice's opinion on her performance. She talked about her experiences in the Drama Club, and I could tell that she was really passionate about drama. It wasn't just a CCA to her... again, I found her maturity very refreshing for a girl her age.

We finished our drinks and headed back to the car. I said: "Where to now?"

"Anywhere... you just drive. I like sitting in the car while you're driving."

By this time, I was really quite horny and itching for some action, so I quickly sped off and before long we ended up in one of the dead-end lanes near Pasir Ris Park. Alicia looked at me pointedly: "Hello... why did you bring me here?"

To which I replied: "I don't know leh... you ask me to drive them I just drive lor. Anyhow drive then just end up here."

Of course she didn't believe my lame story; didn't expect her to haha.

I turned the air-con up a little because it was already 1+am and really quite cold. Also turned the radio up...

"Alicia, there's a song I want you to hear. I find it really sexy... maybe you will too."

We let the song play on repeat over and over, over and over.... as our hands roamed over each other, and our tongues and mouths found their matches in one another.

She was wearing the same pair of pants as she was during her performance, but with a deft flick of my fingers I was able to unbutton and unzip them.

"Damn... you're good, I'll give you that. I shall allow you to explore then..." she pulled my hand to her groin area which was so hot already. I put my hand into her panties, which were as wet as I expected, if not more. Her young pussy lips were engorged and slippery; I let my fingers trail along her entrance for a while, feeling her juices soak my hand. She was breathing in stops and starts; I went in for my killer move (pay attention bros) - I kissed her neck gently at first, then gradually faster, but never with too much force.

(I find that the part of a girl's neck where her neck ends and her jawline begins is one of the most sensitive parts. Don't believe me can go and try it out!)

So anyway, back to the story. Alicia was reacting to me nuzzling her neck; she buried her fingers into my shoulders and kissed my neck as well. My other hand (the one not halfway down her panties) was caressing her back; she was wearing a bra unlike what I first suspected, but it was a strapless one. That came off in a hurry, and before long I had pushed her top up to above her beautiful breasts. My lips moved down from her neck to her nipples, which were getting really hard from the blast of the car air-con. I licked her hungrily, first her right breast then her left... I thought that she was going to go ballistic any second.

But as luck would have it... as I was just about to bury a finger or two into her cunt, she pulled my hand away.

"I'm... I've never done this before. I may feel comfortable with you, but I have my limits too... I'm sorry."

"It's okay." And I wasn't lying. I always believe that this kind of thing cannot be forced. It's like a clam sometimes; you have to gently and gradually ease it out of the shell, or it will just snap shut and never open up.

I asked: "But did you cum?" She looked at me with her bright eyes and smiled shyly. "Never... I don't come that easily."

Well, that sounded like a challenge to me.

End of Part Two. Thanks to the bros/sis who have upped me or commented. Again, all comments and feedback are most welcome as this is my first story. It's not my policy to ask explicitly for points, but everyone likes to feel appreciated right? ;)

~|@|~
15-08-2007, 07:50 PM
I asked: "But did you cum?" She looked at me with her bright eyes and smiled shyly. "Never... I don't come that easily."

reminds me of the time a girl said to me "i don't squirt that easily" and thus the fun began :D

nice story bro whelan22. please carry on ;)

Cum_Luver
15-08-2007, 08:00 PM
very interesting.
waiting here for more....;)

smellycat
15-08-2007, 08:02 PM
good.... and got lots of tips to pick up here :p

kindly continue bro :D

caveman23
15-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Wow Bro Whelan, this is one fantastic story, can hardly wait for your next segment. Caveman like :) ha

crier
16-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Good story bro, me also set up tent liao

whelan22
16-08-2007, 08:59 AM
hi bros, thanks for the comments. will try to continue the story later today. by the way, this is a true story, am still in contact with Alicia. ;)

linnaohia1
16-08-2007, 09:15 AM
hi bros, thanks for the comments. will try to continue the story later today. by the way, this is a true story, am still in contact with Alicia. ;)

Great bro, will ups u when power return ..

(o)(o) Tuner
17-08-2007, 11:25 AM
This is one of the best stories I've read. Very nice description and detailing of Alicia. It's really making my imagination running wild. Maybe you can add some Alicia resemble photos to spice up the story and ease up my curiousity.

whelan22
17-08-2007, 11:41 AM
thanks to (o)(o) Tuner for your generous praise. pictures... i see what i can do ;) give me a while ah...

whelan22
17-08-2007, 11:57 AM
by request from (o)(o) Tuner:

http://img130.imagevenue.com/loc57/th_22971_1_122_57lo.jpg

obviously i didn't pull this pic off the Internet, look how prominent the road sign is ;) guess who? heheh...

hext3r
17-08-2007, 12:09 PM
wow is that the alicia? :D

whelan22
17-08-2007, 01:14 PM
i wanted to continue my story last night but was too tired. now in the lab with lots of work to clear but i can't seem to concentrate (too cold today, so sleepy). so here's the next part...

By the time I sent Alicia home that night, it was almost 5am. Luckily her parents are the easy-going type and she has a lot of freedom, so she didn't get into any trouble for staying out late. The first thing I did when going home was to take a much-needed long cold shower... I've had good experiences with my fair share of girls before, but Alicia was really something else. Judging by the way she handled herself while making out with me, I could tell she was no novice at this sort of thing; but still, she was still only 18 years old, and I could hardly take my mind off her lithe body, eager tongue and girl-next-door looks.

We went out a few times after that, just for a movie or for dinner. Most of the time, these dates didn't end up with us in the car or at some secluded place; like I said in an earlier post, we were friends first and foremost, and I really did not want to come across as being a "se bei bei" or "chee hong kia", haha.

(As to whether I am those things or not, I leave it to you guys to decide. ;))

But of course it was hard to keep my hands off her, I admit. Alicia is the affectionate sort and likes to hug, kiss and hold hands at any opportunity. The atmosphere when we were together often got really sexually charged... and we both knew it.

One evening after dinner in town, she said to me: "I don't feel like going home yet. Can we go driving around?" I got the hint immediately.

"Okay... but I need to go home and get the car leh, didn't drive today. Do you mind?"

"Sure thing... why don't we take a cab to your place, I'll wait for you downstairs?"

And we did just that. On the cab home, the cabbie kept casting glances in his rear-view mirror... I bet the ah-pek was thinking: "This lucky bastard, bringing such a young and pretty JC girl home. !@#$!!!"

I got my car keys from my house and we drove off quickly. I knew exactly where to bring Alicia this time... a quiet army camp which was mostly disused. I knew the place well, having had many training sessions at a site there during my NS days. It was also quite near her place, so we could maximise our time together and I could have her home in minutes.

As I drove past the empty guardroom, I felt my heart beating faster. Alicia was still in her JC uniform... all the other times we had some fun together, she had been in outside clothes. Hoho...

I found a empty lane deep inside the camp. I remembered last time they had really good roti prata in here... but this time round I did not have food on my mind of course. I stopped the car at the side of the lane and turned off my headlights.

Alicia took off her seatbelt. Looking at me, she said: "I've been wanting you all day."

kotek
17-08-2007, 01:39 PM
nice job bro...very nice pic too...i guess that's a real pic of her?

enzer88
17-08-2007, 01:56 PM
nice job bro...very nice pic too...i guess that's a real pic of her?i also think so but how abt saw her face:D

Kiss Me
17-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Wah got picture somemore...nice:p

Divine Dragon
17-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Good story bro . :)

whelan22
18-08-2007, 01:47 PM
hope everyone's having a good weekend thus far? yes, that's a real picture of Alicia. as to whether i'll show her face... we'll see ;)

anyway, here's the next part of the story.

That was all the encouragement I needed. Leaning over the passenger seat, I pinned Alicia back and attacked her erogenous spots in a frenzy. She responded by sinking her fingers into the back of my neck and making muffled noises.

I whispered into her ear, in between kisses: "I've always wanted to do it with a councillor." Back when I was in JC, my ex was a student councillor and one of the prettiest ones somemore. But we were quite innocent then (yes, how times have changed) and didn't go beyond hugging and kissing... and here I was years later with a young nubile JC2 councillor trapped below me on the reclined car seat!

"Shucks... this is so wrong," she murmured. Absent-mindedly, she unpinned her collar badge and her councillor badge. Almost as soon as she had put them in her skirt pocket, I went for the buttons of her blouse and the top three were undone in no time.

With my right hand, I enveloped her left breast, which was still shielded by a sports bra. This would not do, so I lifted up the bra to expose her precious B-cups and pink nipples which were rapidly getting hard. With my other hand, I hiked up her A-line skirt above her waist and sunk my fingers into her wet, wet panties.

While we were deeply intertwined with each other... suddenly I heard the distinctive "beep beep!" horning sound of an Army LandRover. Siao liao...

kane30s
18-08-2007, 06:52 PM
bro.. keep it coming

whelan22
19-08-2007, 11:35 AM
good Sunday to all! here's the next part. please enjoy and as always, leave comments if you have anything constructive to say. cheers

Instinctively, Alicia pulled her skirt back below her waist and covered her chest. She whispered loudly to me: "Oh fuck!" It was the first time I heard her swear. Under any other circumstances, I would have laughed or teased her; not this time though.

I hugged her tight and she buried her face in my shoulder. The LandRover slowed to almost a halt... and it decided to drive by us. Thank God I had parked really close to the side of the road! So even though it was a single lane, those Army boys would be able to manoeuvre their vehicle through.

As the Rover drove past my car, I could feel several pairs of eyes peering into my car. If they happened to be wearing night vision goggles, they would have spotted a twentysomething guy (me) embracing a teenage girl in uniform (Alicia). Oops...

I suppose they realised that they weren't going to catch us in the act, so the Rover passed by without further incident. Heng ah!

Alicia finally mustered up the courage to dislodge her face from my shoulder. "Fuck... that was scary."

"Scary enough to make you not horny anymore?" I teased. Then I kissed her again.

Devil73
19-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Great story!!! Keep it up Bro!!!:D

leoleo3
19-08-2007, 02:00 PM
wow bro how old are you exactly? must be very handsome to attract a 18 yr old girl

drogba
19-08-2007, 03:27 PM
wahaha..
its getting exciting !
=o

~|@|~
19-08-2007, 03:31 PM
yes, that's a real picture of Alicia. as to whether i'll show her face... we'll see

is there a need to do that? some things are better left to yourself ;)

nice story so far :D

whelan22
19-08-2007, 04:20 PM
wow bro how old are you exactly? must be very handsome to attract a 18 yr old girl

i'll be 26 in a few days time ;)

is there a need to do that? some things are better left to yourself ;)

haha... i got to agree with you on this one bro.

whelan22
19-08-2007, 05:12 PM
http://img140.imagevenue.com/loc399/th_14628_IMG_8611_122_399lo.jpg

another shot of Alicia... this time it's an artistic one by me, haha :D check out her sexy cleavage... yummy. i think this is the most i'll show of her to respect her privacy, as well as to protect my own. just posted these 2 photos to give you bros an idea of how she looks like... hope you will understand.

the story will continue soon!

birdie8819
19-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Nice Nice Good Good story bro whelan22 plus the pictures . Thanks !!! :)

drogba
19-08-2007, 10:28 PM
artiscally beautiful

lucky guy you are bro =o

whelan22
19-08-2007, 11:00 PM
thanks bro drogba. i see you on tv now :D

drogba
19-08-2007, 11:16 PM
haha for 1 sec. i thought you were spying on me
lol

not a chelsea fan though haha

whelan22
22-08-2007, 10:39 AM
sorry for being MIA the past few days! was really busy with my project work. anyway, it's my birthday today (old liao siah) so here's a present for everyone, haha... the next part of my story!

The summer months passed without much incident. Alicia was busy preparing for the A-level exams, and I was also tied up most of the time doing my 6-month industrial attachment. We kept in contact mostly via text messages or MSN, but it was almost October before we met again.

I had a good day at work and would be able to knock off on time (for once); I really missed Alicia so I SMSed her to see if she was free to meet up.

She replied: "Should be OK. I'm at Paragon now with my friends, can you pick me up around 630pm?"

The rest of the day couldn't pass quickly enough. At the designated time, I waited at the shopping centre taxi stand and she was there just a few minutes later. Dressed in a button-down top and denim skirt, she looked as good as ever: young, vivacious and cute.

"Hello! Haven't seen you in so long..." She engulfed me in a tight hug and gave me a quick kiss.

We proceeded to have dinner and dessert nearby... of course I ordered something with lots of chocolate for her, haha. By the end of the night, she was clinging tightly to my arm and kissing me every couple of minutes. I knew the chocolate had done its work!

As we got on the car, I asked Alicia: "So where to now?"

"Home can? I'm a little tired..."

I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed to hear that.

Spud_Boy
22-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Happy Bday to u, bro.. both of us the same age la.. haha... ;)

hope u get a real nice present from Alicia.. :D

AD69
22-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Happy Birthday to you bro.

agentwilson
22-08-2007, 06:46 PM
im sure alicia will give u a prezzie...

maybe something u've always wanted.....
muahahahaaa

3dee
22-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the nice story!

Happy Birthday!!~

xiaoyang
22-08-2007, 10:22 PM
happy bday...
camping here for the wonderful story...
yummy...

Peter_North
22-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Nothing much else happened that night; for one, I'm not the kind of guy who will take advantage of a girl when she's drunk.

KNN, moh her cb until wet wet still say never take advantage ;)

But 3 points for you !

whelan22
22-08-2007, 10:49 PM
thanks to Spud_Boy, AD69, agentwilson, 3dee and xiaoyang for the birthday wishes :) to bro Peter North, thanks for upping me! but i haven't moh her cb it's already wet liao :D haha.

this story will continue!

screamer
22-08-2007, 11:33 PM
PLS continue!! :D

we r loving it!!

drogba
23-08-2007, 10:46 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

and

HOPE YOU HAVE MORE HAPPY "BIRD" DAYS TO COME =P

singleguy81
25-08-2007, 12:57 PM
happy belated birthday to u and keep the good things coming. :D

whelan22
26-08-2007, 08:56 AM
hello everyone, i've been quite busy the past week so haven't had time to update until now. and so the story continues...

The journey back to Alicia's place was almost in total silence. I was feeling a little frustrated 'cos after all the little gestures she had displayed during dinner like kissing and touching me, I thought I would be getting some action tonight. But she just wanted to go home!

She seemed to have noticed my enforced silence, but chose to keep quiet as well.

When I pulled up outside her house, it was past midnight, and all the lights inside were off. This was when Alicia said something to me, something that made my cock harden immediately and my heart pump furiously...

"Would you like to come inside...? But we have to be very quiet so as to not wake my parents and my brother."

So she opened the automatic gate (which whirred noisily, making me panic for a second!) and the main door, and we crept upstairs as quietly as we could. Her room was on the second level... when she turned on the lights and I saw it, haha wow was it messy or what! There were books and notes strewn all over the table, clothes careless hung over chairs.

"Not exactly the neatest person are you?" I quipped. She replied by sticking her tongue out at me.

"Wait for me here... I need to go and wash my face."

I looked around Alicia's room as she was busy in the bathroom. I had never sneaked into a girl's room like that before; if her parents woke up and found me here, there would be a lot of explaining to do!

Anyway, I always feel that a person's book and CD collection can tell a lot about him/her. Alicia was reading Kafka and Kundera, and had albums from Zero 7, Frou Frou... all stuff I liked too.

I knew the song I wanted to hear, so I popped open the "Simple Things" (by Zero 7, which is a really excellent band you bros should check out) case and put the CD on to track #8. And put it on repeat.

Alicia came back to her room quietly after a few minutes, her face fresh and devoid of makeup. She still looked gorgeous though, and I told her so.

"Thanks my dear. Now what would you like to do?"

desk13
26-08-2007, 09:17 AM
Wondering what'll be your next request?

3dee
26-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Already so long but still not yet "eat" the girl... cannot wait further liao ar.... :D

best123
26-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Happy Belated birthday bro and WOW, what a story! Waiting for more!

bigmannow
26-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Waiting for more .....so renting flat here:)

screamer
26-08-2007, 06:44 PM
hello everyone, i've been quite busy the past week so haven't had time to update until now.

Wonderful story and really appreciate your 3 points!! :D But I still shortage of point to have any rep-power :o

drogba
01-09-2007, 06:34 PM
wahaha

nice =o

smellycat
01-09-2007, 07:57 PM

wow.... its been a long time since any girl ask me this :(

nice story. please continue laa ;)

zusster
04-09-2007, 02:28 AM

this is the best question and the only answer is sex.. haha..

OysterLover
04-09-2007, 05:41 AM
wah u build up so much liao ... dun disappoint us !!!!

whelan22
09-09-2007, 09:09 AM
i'm back... sort of. been rushing my thesis which is due in a few weeks' time... well anyway, here's something for you bros: recent pic of Alicia! taken at Zouk... she was kinda high already :rolleyes: after this was taken i pulled her to some corner and made out with her, haha! hands under her dress and all...

http://img170.imagevenue.com/loc828/th_00184_n590111236_276752_8034_122_828lo.jpg

Glen2712
09-09-2007, 11:59 AM
You've got urself a syt gem! Gd luck to ur thesis, Bro whelan22. :)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828 and Bro Myo_Swee!

Spud_Boy
09-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Sweet!! Envious siah.. :rolleyes:

dlmoron
09-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Great story...and nice teaser pics too

whelan22
09-09-2007, 02:47 PM
thanks to all for your patience and not giving up on this thread. i'm not quite done with the story yet...

I turned the lights down low and took her in my arms. Alicia is a petite girl, and she barely reached my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"Is this the first time you're being naughty like that? She murmured with her head buried in my chest. I wonder what she meant by that. Obviously this was not the first time making out with a girl... but yeah, it was the first time I'd sneaked into a girl's house while her parents were home.

We started kissing, first slowly and gently, then becoming more and more urgent. I guided Alicia slowly to her queen-sized bed and laid her down gently. She put her hands at the back of my neck and slowly eased them into my shirt. Wah lau... cannot tahan man.

And so I reciprocated of course! I fiddled with the buttons on her top, easing them open one by one. Soon her shirt was open all the way down and I had free access to her perky breasts. While I was doing this, Alicia was roaming her hands down my back, alternating between soft caresses and squeezing my shoulders and arms. It was all very nice indeed...

Suddenly, she said to me: "Didn't you once tell me that you like the girl to be on top?"

"Erm... well, yes."

"Let's fulfill your wishes one by one..." In one swift motion, Alicia rolled on top of me and shrugged her shirt off, leaving her dressed in just a denim miniskirt and her lacy pink bra.

kenneth_8388
09-09-2007, 03:24 PM
wah bro u'r finally back
missed ur stories

best123
09-09-2007, 08:54 PM
welcome home bro!! pls continue the story!!

hollowchap
16-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Anymore story to carry on? Threadstarter :)

whelan22
21-09-2007, 01:30 PM
hey bros, i'm sorry for being MIA so long and leaving you guys high and dry. my thesis is due on monday lah, rushing like hell :( i promise to update soon! this thread is not dead just yet :P

drogba
23-09-2007, 01:15 AM
wah thesis !

haha master or phd lol

waiting for ur story nonehtless

whelan22
29-05-2011, 06:26 PM
revisiting this thread after almost 4 long years... and I realise that I never quite finished the story. wonder if I should continue?

ChowCheng
29-05-2011, 07:47 PM
revisiting this thread after almost 4 long years... and I realise that I never quite finished the story. wonder if I should continue?

Wow bro U mia 4 year, now then reappear. Quick up date ur thread, and bring all ur supporter back. First to pitch camp here waiting for new update.

Souledge
29-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Nice... MIA for almost 4 years then you are back
:D:D

im098
29-05-2011, 09:13 PM
yes...please enlighten us what really happened that night !:p

boonster
29-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Pls continue bro

xwatx
29-05-2011, 10:31 PM
haha, bro you left 4 years ago at the most sexciting part leh. continue! bravo!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-05-2011, 10:35 PM

Ya, and u made me read through from page 1 all over again.
Old man cannot remember what is written 4 years ago lor :mad::D

iron_symphony
29-05-2011, 11:31 PM
are you kidding? of course you should continue!!

As i clicked page 6... I was thinking, siao liao, last page and haven't get to the good part... die la!

crashburnt
29-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Continue! 1, 2, 3 Action!:cool:

NikonCamera
30-05-2011, 02:08 AM

Hi there, I may not been around 4 yrs ago but I would really like to hear your story...:D

SammyFish
30-05-2011, 05:05 AM
Luckily the photos still worked after 4 years.. :p

hehaho
30-05-2011, 10:52 PM
yes u should.. your story is real good.