PDA

View Full Version : First time sex

ultraman3
12-08-2019, 10:52 AM
First time having sex with my gf,but she's very dry.. I'm having a hard time trying to find her hole as well. Any tips?

houguy
12-08-2019, 11:24 AM
Have more foreplay for buildup. Will be better on subsequent sessions. Enjoy.

ilovepantyhose
12-08-2019, 12:32 PM
if cannot find, can use ティガスライサー to open a gash and gain entry

:cool::p;)

seaman123
12-08-2019, 02:04 PM
First time having sex with my gf,but she's very dry.. I'm having a hard time trying to find her hole as well. Any tips?
well, not so difficult, the entry is closest to her butt hole, right next to it. If she is dry use finger on her cherry (=clitoris) wet your finger and massage very gentle (slowly up down and in circles) for about 5-10 mins. Same time you kiss her and caress other parts of her body (back, boob nipples etc). Listen to her breath. If she moans this is good.
Best would be to lick her cherry for about 5 mins. Usually fluids start to run very soon and a lot :D
I'm only wondering: this is a sex forum, usually no first timer make it here to ask about first time :cool:

danilov
12-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Waiting for the usual bunch to volunteer to demonstrate on the GF :D

Bizsta
12-08-2019, 07:27 PM
can TS share why u can't find her hole? Totally darkness no light? :confused:aiyo no light also can poke in hahaha

Aware66
12-08-2019, 08:41 PM

If she's dry you may want to standby some ky jelly lubricant. but you can stimulate her like some bros have shared that will be better. enjoy!

Voorhees
12-08-2019, 11:16 PM
first time sex and she all dried up?

hmmm....

after menses can have dry spell I think.... otherwise, her juices all zapped up by other man already.

I would think any man can give a decent oral to make a woman wet so I won't judge you on that.