PDA

View Full Version : Any TN in Bukit Merah area?

dopod78
14-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Any of u bros know of any massage parlours around bukit merah area or redhill area?? :D

lumpy
25-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Came across this join sometime last week while walking towards AIA alexandra from the open car park at AV.

I needed a massage badly, so i went back on the weekend as my regular girl is having renovation at her new shop.

Got a PRC about late 20s, quote 30/hours
was told that they just open

Name - didn't ask
Looks - 5.5/10
Massage - 6/10 very hard but not smooth
HJ - SOP, cannot take out top tried bargaining but not successful
FJ - didn't tried, was quote $100
Dmg - $80
RTF - Maybe

There is also a thai massage at Telok Blangah Rise near the wet market cum hawker centre, they do a good thai massage but all aunites. $30/hours for strong and bone cracking massage.

:)

mit1686
25-08-2007, 11:01 AM
i suggest u go leisure hc,better service and girls.

reuters
26-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Came across this join sometime last week while walking towards AIA alexandra from the open car park at AV.

I needed a massage badly, so i went back on the weekend as my regular girl is having renovation at her new shop.

You mean the one at blk 12*, got big carpark behind it.
Been there early this month.
Had a late 20s PRC in OL dressing massage me, damm chio n sexy imo. Did not take special as was tired but she does provide. Think called xiao xia.
Anyway, been there twice, and both times had excellent massage. The quality of the gals varies.

callmeh1976
27-08-2007, 01:35 PM
There is one in Bukit Merah Central area. Sorry if it is already spoken about. Just replying here anyway.

It's labelled as Javanese Massage. Tried last week. Saw 3-4 PRC girls. The girl massaging me was ok (young, B cups, curly hair, overall rating 6). Opted for HJ at 50 (Rate: 7) plus 30 for 1 Hr massage (Rate 3). The massage skills were crap but HJ was quite good with boob rub, oil, and touchy squeezy here and there.

Cheers :D

davidona
07-09-2007, 01:26 PM
The one at Bukit Merah Central is called INDONESIA JAWANESE MASSAGE. at Blk 16*. Yes, entrance is 30 for one hour. Went in to recce. PRC lady massaged me. 3/10. The room is not a room, just a small cubicle with a high bed and a hole for your face. Hardly much room around the bed. Curtains in front which do not even close properly. massaged only for 15 mins and GQ popped and since I wanted to try out max, opted for FJ for 100 (i know it is quite ex given the facilities or lack of it) and thought maybe got lots of time to play since there is still 45 mins left. She went out, came back, took off all her clothes (not much to look at) and put on rubber and wanted to mount me already. I asked her so fast mount? She den took out my didi which she was trying to insert while riding cowgirl and stood and bent over to suck me. Suction nothing to shout about. I had much better ones before. Fed up. The other cubicle was humping away with soft moans from the gal and grunts from the brudder. I told her to lie down and i literally pumped her all the way. I decided to just test water and ask if she does anal. She says next time. in the end, just cummed and there was not even paper towels to clean up. she took her handbag and walked out of the cubicle, naked, and returned with a roll of toilet paper. Fed up. From entrance to exit, abt 35 mins. Return to whatever, probably not.:mad:

lumpy
07-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Agree with Bro davidona, been to this join some time back. Their Massage suck. Most if not all of them cannot make it.

keating
08-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Went there a few months ago in the early afternoon when the shop just open. Only one lady there and she was cleaning the place up. Quite good looking.

Anyway she was quite good actually. Really horny. After one round we rested for awhile than she try to get me hard again. I was standing up naked than she stood in front of me with her back facing me. SHe started stroking my didi with her butt crack. After awhile got hard again and a few times she rub my didi at her pussy. But i act blur and i didnt want to enter raw nor did i want to pay for another full round.

Eventually she cap me and we went 2nd round. After everything paid her $100 and extra $20 tip since got 2 rounds. My whole session lasted about 1.5 hrs and i think because no other girl around so she do extra service.

twiisty
08-09-2007, 11:35 AM
blk 70+ also have :rolleyes:

skilfull
11-09-2007, 10:46 PM
For bros who looking for clean and good massage, there is one lady operate alone, her shop is at Jln Bt Merah area, those interested can pm me for her contact. Massage is $38/hr and her massage is professional and solid.

FR:
Name : Xiao Qing
Massage : 8/10

redwings
16-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Found the joint at AV. Went in on a weekday afternoon and there was only a girl.

Decided to try her her message. She wasn't very good and just touched here and there. After 10 minutes she asked me to turn over and started to stroke my dick. I took the opportunity to take off her dress and signalled for her to lay next to me. I reached to auto roam her. No resistance so i moved south and started to finger her. to my surprise she was very tight and was wet in no time and wanted to mount me right away.

i asked her to get a condom. while she was putting it on for me, i asked if she does AJ. she asked if i like it that way and to my surprise agreed. she took out some oil pass it to me. she bent over and i pour some oil over her butt crack and let it flow down to her rear entrance. after lubricating her i slowly inserted my middle finger into her rear opening. she was very tight and only managed to insert my middle finger into her after slowly relaxing her muscles. i slid my middle finger in and out of her rear a few more times to relax her further and prepare her for my dick.

sensing she was ready i slowly inserted my dick into her rear door. and upon entering her rear she let out a soft moan. while slowly thrusting her i started to finger her pussy which was wet by now. by this time she was moaning away non-stop. this continued for 5 mins and i blow my load into her rear.

she helped me to clean up. for her all trouble i gave her 120 for the session.

Name - didn't ask
Looks - 6/10
Massage - 4/10
FJ - didn't tried
AJ - 8/10 tight
Dmg - $120
RTF - Maybe

evilspawnsss
18-09-2007, 05:05 PM
For bros who looking for clean and good massage, there is one lady operate alone, her shop is at Jln Bt Merah area, those interested can pm me for her contact. Massage is $38/hr and her massage is professional and solid.

FR:
Name : Xiao Qing
Massage : 8/10

Bro only she alone?Cus i got another frd going too..thks

MrHamster
14-10-2007, 03:08 PM

Name - didn't ask
Looks - 5.5/10
Massage - 6/10 very hard but not smooth
FJ - didn't tried, was quote $100
Dmg - $80
RTF - Maybe

There is also a thai massage at Telok Blangah Rise near the wet market cum hawker centre, they do a good thai massage but all aunites. $30/hours for strong and bone cracking massage.

any bro care to share this location? I have been looking today aorund AIA however not succesful. Would like to try it out since I am staying at Queentown....

Thanks

MrHamster
14-10-2007, 03:24 PM
any bro care to share the place close to AIA? Have been looking around today for some time but didn't find it....

thanks

tenggiri
17-10-2007, 12:26 PM
There is one in Bukit Merah Central area. Sorry if it is already spoken about. Just replying here anyway.

It's labelled as Javanese Massage. Tried last week. Saw 3-4 PRC girls. The girl massaging me was ok (young, B cups, curly hair, overall rating 6). Opted for HJ at 50 (Rate: 7) plus 30 for 1 Hr massage (Rate 3). The massage skills were crap but HJ was quite good with boob rub, oil, and touchy squeezy here and there.

Apologies if already mentioned in other thread but passed by this place yesterday and noticed it already closed down and change new mgt. Shop is call Butterfly Beauty centre now. Looks more like a ladies facial joint so did not go in to check. If any bros kno more pls enlighten. Ciao.

Lost Sheep
17-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Bro Tenggiri,

This shop is already mentioned in the following thread, see #34 for
your reference :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=75545&page=3

pckk818
07-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Apologies if already mentioned in other thread but passed by this place yesterday and noticed it already closed down and change new mgt. Shop is call Butterfly Beauty centre now. Looks more like a ladies facial joint so did not go in to check. If any bros kno more pls enlighten. Ciao.

This joint seen being raided.Drive pass saw shop closed...:p

hur hur hur
07-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Very near my place. hur hur hur

puregold
09-11-2007, 11:27 AM
This place has closed down.

pckk818
14-11-2007, 11:42 AM
hehe....seen to be closed ONLY.No signboard but 400V --Is LIVE

Lost Sheep
14-11-2007, 01:43 PM
There is another one at Alexandra Village facing AIA Building.

lssah
14-11-2007, 02:15 PM
This joint seen being raided.Drive pass saw shop closed...:p

The closure of this place is a matter of time after pics and its services were exposed by a reporter in Lianhe Wanbao.

Once the place was reported in the papers, I stopped going there to see my regular (KTV) gal there - who works at Lido KTV during the day but works at this joint during the night. My 1st engagement of her when I saw her dressed in those shiny KTV -style dresses at the sofa.

skilfull
15-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Like to recommend bros who like good and hard massage in Jln Bt Merah shop, operate her own. Short FR:

Name: Xiao Qing
Look: 6
Body: 5-6
Massage: 8 (solid and hard)
Jua Gen/Hj: 8
Damage: $38/hr + $50 (Jua Gen)

Contact no: 9456*!(*

Sometimes she gives free "Ba Guan"..:)

BLseven
16-11-2007, 04:07 AM
yo bros,

just for more updated info, the butterfly shop had opened again(guess their survival instint very strong ba....)

had posted some comment and FR on the other thread toking purely abt this joint, those interested can go see see look look.

cheers! :)

pckk818
17-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Like to recommend bros who like good and hard massage in Jln Bt Merah shop, operate her own. Short FR:

Name: Xiao Qing
Look: 6
Body: 5-6
Massage: 8 (solid and hard)
Jua Gen/Hj: 8
Damage: $38/hr + $50 (Jua Gen)

Contact no: 9456*!(*

Sometimes she gives free "Ba Guan"..:)

Any autoroaming?