PDA

View Full Version : Opinions

edack
13-08-2007, 11:13 PM
dear brothers been a while and gona share this short england powderful fr on this centre for massage on tired body(nothing against this place as had fav massuese there) at 5 flr of famed "4 flrs of whore" with ur suggestions:

opt 45 mins massage(lucky never go 1hr u know y) ,replied need water instead of tea and went to room to undress;;later was told my fav lady she was not free and this lady ( A*ple) came in late 10 mins without water ..omg not only she's not my type (BBWW plus W) but her attitude not there..(me not really make so much fuss but i think i rather take

milf older(yah had before) n got body lar than her ;;went to lie and she began her drumming session --wah lao instead of massage talk so much abt herself ,touch body here and there only ..later question pop up (actually she act as if she v. pretty as she keeps asking saying she do manicure etc.. ) me no mood esp after her rambling so just tell dont want---

then she sarcastic :" aiyo come already dont want to do " ---huh ?? then i lan lan ( wait they hantem bola dont let u leave the place) ask her maybe bj ..wah she quote " that one additional price on top $30"...me not new in this field also but scratch head at her quotation---then just test her say didnt bring enuff money ...she replied :" no money dont come and play lah!" --this time she also said :" u start wat time?"-- hello she was late n we still got 20 mins to go ..

...this time hot liao and told her i will opt hj instead ...fast hand fast leg dress up and dont bother pr with her bcos not excited at the sight of her and body ..

any bros can advise on this :

1.all whom go for massages must accept the specials meh ?

2.what happens if u find the girl they gave u (usually i dont reject ,this time cant tahan ) not ur taste / u find half way how shitty or service of the girl is ...what will u do ? ..dont shoot me this is the worse ever seen and there's no so called C*se to rant for massage leh

Ultra Taro
15-08-2007, 04:03 PM
Your england english quite powerful... what 5th flr famed "4 flr of whore"? Or is this some sort of new code i'm not updated with... Hehe...

Perhaps you may like to share with us the loc of this joint.
In my opinion, not necessary must take up special. It's the customer rights to reject "defective" goods on spot. A simple Hj must also have some chemistry with the chick.. Have to pay hardearn $$$ one leh.... Imagine come in one "kumar" lookalike, how to on??!! :eek:

Red trout
15-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Your england english quite powerful... what 5th flr famed "4 flr of whore"? Or is this some sort of new code i'm not updated with... Hehe...

he should be referring to Orchard towers.

imho, if the girl they sent in is really bad, we have every right to reject,whether be it special or the massage itself! especially if the gal look like Kumar, wa liew, how to accept?:eek: accept liao will be psychologically disturbed and have nightmare for a long long time! :p

DTCEPL
15-08-2007, 04:52 PM

2.what happens if u find the girl they gave u (usually i dont reject ,this time cant tahan ) not ur taste / u find half way how shitty or service of the girl is ...what will u do ?

Bro, you have every right to reject any special services, because such services are considered 'illegal' in all massage joints. Massage joints are for massage only, it does not includes massaging your cuckoo bird, do check with the Massage Establishment Licensing Unit.

But of course the gal will give you the black face since they earned very little and sweat alot for just the massage, so a HJ, even Juagen or BM, or even FJ brings in much more revenue for them personally, thats how they survived in this line.:p Normally they will be happy with a HJ or a Tipping.

juzjoin
15-08-2007, 05:07 PM
not juz special svc, even with normal massage u can choose to reject the gals if u dun like them. Remember u r the PAYING MASTER.

TBonez
15-08-2007, 05:21 PM
any bros can advise on this :

2.what happens if u find the girl they gave u (usually i dont reject ,this time cant tahan ) not ur taste / u find half way how shitty or service of the girl is ...what will u do ? ..dont shoot me this is the worse ever seen and there's no so called C*se to rant for massage leh

1. No. I have rejected specials before from girls becos either I know I've been quoted too high price and the other party refused to lower her price and / or also becos the girl is simply not my kind also.

2. A few times, I tried to change but somehow would always get the answer that all girls are busy and only her, unless I wanna wait 1 hr. So now I will book in advance for the girl I know, unless I am in an adventurous mood and wanna play tikum-tikum to see what kinda girl will walk thru the door to me. :D

LP77
15-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Customer is always right. :D

trojan
16-08-2007, 02:11 AM
imho, if the girl they sent in is really bad, we have every right to reject,whether be it special or the massage itself! especially if the gal look like Kumar, wa liew, how to accept?:eek: accept liao will be psychologically disturbed and have nightmare for a long long time! :p[/QUOTE]

I TOTALLY AGREE with this.......i met an aunty (looks to me 40+) and the more she try to arouse my bro the more my bro become torfu and makes me mths dare not go tuina.

notsonewbird
16-08-2007, 10:41 AM
1) no need.
2) can just pay for massage only and leave. if you low profile just say sudden remember got one meeting. if you TL then just leave room, complain to counter. HC still got some control of their WL, especially if you regular.

she better behave, else she is the one ganna hamtam bola.

on occasion, if quoted too high price, i advise her to 'revise price so both wont paiseh'. if they say is standard here (like the one at changi road near SPC) reply singapore standard not like that) say nicely if you still wan special; so as to avoid reduce-price but lousy service.

think we have to voice out more. more people say , then will become market price.

edack
17-08-2007, 04:09 PM

Perhaps you may like to share with us the loc of this joint.
In my opinion, not necessary must take up special. It's the customer rights to reject "defective" goods on spot. A simple Hj must also have some chemistry with the chick.. Have to pay hardearn $$$ one leh.... Imagine come in one "kumar" lookalike, how to on??!! :eek:

the name " 4 flrs .." got its name long history ..if slim "kumar" still better chances than the lady round like the apple with her "gim" body

edack
17-08-2007, 04:12 PM
not juz special svc, even with normal massage u can choose to reject the gals if u dun like them. Remember u r the PAYING MASTER.

unless they make it a like a option ..remember once the joint at the boat quay where the lady saw me with the "not too good look " after she came in..so she offered if i want to change..

edack
17-08-2007, 04:13 PM
he should be referring to Orchard towers.

imho, if the girl they sent in is really bad, we have every right to reject,whether be it special or the massage itself! especially if the gal look like Kumar, wa liew, how to accept?:eek: accept liao will be psychologically disturbed and have nightmare for a long long time! :p

haha
..then the second brother dont ever wake up liao

edack
17-08-2007, 04:17 PM
1) no need.
2) can just pay for massage only and leave. if you low profile just say sudden remember got one meeting. if you TL then just leave room, complain to counter. HC still got some control of their WL, especially if you regular.

she better behave, else she is the one ganna hamtam bola.

on occasion, if quoted too high price, i advise her to 'revise price so both wont paiseh'. if they say is standard here (like the one at changi road near SPC) reply singapore standard not like that) say nicely if you still wan special; so as to avoid reduce-price but lousy service.

think we have to voice out more. more people say , then will become market price.

like ur second one bro ..but this one must see whether u face what kind of the masseuse

me also will tell them got market rate one ..like that they charge so much (somemore with no good service and the "food" see also vomit) ...might as well go geylang got whole hour with that kind of money