PDA

View Full Version : Need advice...

mickey8842
09-08-2019, 11:52 PM
Dear bro/sis,

I would like to try choinging myself to explore more but i have no idea how, as i don't earn much. should i star from those website like momo66, sglala, s**727 or i should go geylang to try for newbie to explore???:o

bztan
10-08-2019, 03:23 AM
If this is your first time, I recommend going geylang first, geylang house you have the lower chance of getting STD due to the fact that the girls need to go for regular checkup, the free lance girls usually don't go check up as often.
The house is licensed by our government so you don't need to worry about getting raided by police, unlike the free lance girls who usually meet in hotel or thier own rental HDB flat which can be raised if reported.
The house is only 50 dollars per pop, most Free lance girls charged way more than that, usually 100 per pop. So the house is a good choice to save money.
This is my recommendation, I am not that experienced maybe other people can give better choices.

Big Sexy
10-08-2019, 07:30 AM
if you aint earning much, you should spent your dosh wisely.... dont waste your money on commercial sex

Dear bro/sis,

I would like to try choinging myself to explore more but i have no idea how, as i don't earn much. should i star from those website like momo66, sglala, s**727 or i should go geylang to try for newbie to explore???:o

hi2u
10-08-2019, 08:51 AM
Agree bro. Well gotta say most FLs these days are just business. Long gone are the days of GFE. I remember my first FL experience was with a stable in Balestier. the GFE really gao gao. Miss those good old days.

if you aint earning much, you should spent your dosh wisely.... dont waste your money on commercial sex

Stimsia
10-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Don't earn much is subjective.
Different payslip can go for different playing fields

1. GL/Thai/ Viet - 50
2. GL PRC 80/100/150
3. FL 100 - depend on nationalities
4. KTV - budget 150 / 30 (drink/tip)
5. KTV - non budget 300 / 50 (drink/ tip)
6. Overseas - budget SEA
7. Overseas - Japan/ Korea/China

GL - at least can preview first, with tons of FR

Happy chionging

mickey8842
10-08-2019, 12:33 PM
thx for the advice. maybe need a person to bring me around geylang... haha

If this is your first time, I recommend going geylang first, geylang house you have the lower chance of getting STD due to the fact that the girls need to go for regular checkup, the free lance girls usually don't go check up as often.
The house is licensed by our government so you don't need to worry about getting raided by police, unlike the free lance girls who usually meet in hotel or thier own rental HDB flat which can be raised if reported.
The house is only 50 dollars per pop, most Free lance girls charged way more than that, usually 100 per pop. So the house is a good choice to save money.
This is my recommendation, I am not that experienced maybe other people can give better choices.

mickey8842
10-08-2019, 12:34 PM
thx bro for the advicce

afterburn
10-08-2019, 01:00 PM
Dear bro/sis,

Try GL, $40 per shoot also have, suits your budget if you are tight. But be careful, having sex easily available, "on tap", as they say, can be addictive. Money soon gone.

OsamaBinLaden
10-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Dear bro/sis,

when you said it yourself that you dont earn much that means something is already not right here...

u should focus on trying to earn more rather than cheonging... work harder... use the money you wanna go cheonging to go for skills to upgrade yourself instead...

when you are better off then you think about going out to cheong...

BlueDemon
10-08-2019, 01:10 PM
It is ok to cheong when you are young. Just remember to control.

I have seen some cheong until pocket burst and kidney burst.....When they reach 40s, they and their life look like shit.

mickey8842
10-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Normally thsae $40-50 is how long??

mickey8842
10-08-2019, 09:16 PM
Thx All bro/sis for the advice, i think i know wat to do.

Sninja
10-08-2019, 09:36 PM
when u going? o.o

mickey8842
12-08-2019, 05:21 AM
U mean where?? Geylang??

AS I decided to book a FL last Sat but it a disappointment as during the session she keep using her phone and she rushing thought the process, but i also bargain with her ended up got $90/3/1hr... haha

when u going? o.o

daring70
13-08-2019, 10:16 AM
assuming TS is not a fake, maybe one of the bros can do him a favour by fixing him up with a girl that you trust. did that once for a buddy and the gratitude was eternal :)